Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Transform

Hello everyone. I am running a contest and am needing a secretary for it.

Your duties would include
1) Price checking contest award items the day of our events to ensure price accuracy. You will be recording these prices and sending them to me.
2) Potentially helping with other smaller events in the future
3) Keeping track of registrations into these events
4) Be familiar with what our contests offer so you can answer questions if you are in the thread and I am offline.

Post in the thread and we can negotiate prices. Note: This is an ongoing job. You may check the image in my signature for what the contest is, and read it over. I will be revamping my contest's thread once the graphic order has been completed, so expect the thread to change. Right now we are only doing this bi-weekly, but once the revamp is done, I will be adding a RNG contest and making the main contest every Friday.

TLDR Make sure you are available on Fridays to price check items and send me a PM of their new ABP value. Also be available for events that may go on if you are needed, and keep track of those who register for the contests.

Application
[size=11][b]I would like to apply![/b]
[b]How many hours you are on?:[/b]
[b]Do you understand the tasks you are applying for?[/b]
[b]Requested Pay:[/b][/size]

Kawaii Transform

Still looking ninja
I would like to apply!
How many hours you are on?: about 2-3 a day atleast looking for something interesting to do (hint hint)
Do you understand the tasks you are applying for? yups
Requested Pay:
uh idk how much something like this would pay since i left gaia for a while and came back to this extreme inflation eek

Kawaii Transform

auro luna
I would like to apply!
How many hours you are on?: about 2-3 a day atleast looking for something interesting to do (hint hint)
Do you understand the tasks you are applying for? yups
Requested Pay:
uh idk how much something like this would pay since i left gaia for a while and came back to this extreme inflation eek

Okay awesome~ Though I'm still uncertain what a fair price is. I know that inflation is pretty bad right now. What about 1B per event? At some point, once the thread graphics are finished, I'll be switching the contests to every Friday. So each week I'll need the items looked at and revalued to adjust. The conversion on the prices to points would be 1M=1 point. So you would be looking at the ABP of the item in the Marketplace, and then converting it. At some point, after revamp, the items won't be clickable...So I'll just send a list your way when I know what items will be added. (After revamp, I will be expanding my prize list to have a variety of options; I am not sure one assistant can convert all the prices on their own, so when that happens, I will consider hiring another assistant for that.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So in that example, the ABP is 3,260,160,000. We would round down by millionth, and the point amount would end up being 3,200.

And just so you're aware, at some point we will also be adding in a weekly RNG (random number generator) contest. I'm not entirely sure if I will need help with them or not, so right now we will just assume I only need you to do the item values and helping on Fridays (if you can) to record how many people are entering.

Any questions or concerns? gaia_kittenstar

Savage Nymph

I would like to apply!
How many hours you are on?: 2-4 hours a day on average but that might increase in the next week or so.
Do you understand the tasks you are applying for? Yes
Requested Pay: Whatever you think is fair.

Kawaii Transform

vendetta rin
I would like to apply!
How many hours you are on?: 2-4 hours a day on average but that might increase in the next week or so.
Do you understand the tasks you are applying for? Yes
Requested Pay: Whatever you think is fair.

So as I was saying to the other girl who applied, I'll be revamping my contest. The job I would ask you to do is basically (once I have an extra prize area up and running) to double check their prices, convert them over to the point system, and then send me a list of them once you're done. This would also need to be done about every Thursday evening to Friday morning, depending on where you are and your time zone. (Our events run every Friday at 3PM MDT, which is 5PM EST. So the conversions would have to be done before that time.)

You can look above at the example I provided for how to convert the ABP over to points. Unfortunately I haven't gotten it fully revamped yet, so it might take a little bit of time for me to have this job available. We're crossing our fingers the revamp will be done by Friday. But in any case, if you're interested, I'll pay 1B per total price check... meaning, 1B for you to convert all the prizes on the list into points. Does that sound fair?

(I'll also have to PM you once I have the post set up and all, because until then there isn't much you can really do haha)

Savage Nymph

l Rikka l

So as I was saying to the other girl who applied, I'll be revamping my contest. The job I would ask you to do is basically (once I have an extra prize area up and running) to double check their prices, convert them over to the point system, and then send me a list of them once you're done. This would also need to be done about every Thursday evening to Friday morning, depending on where you are and your time zone. (Our events run every Friday at 3PM MDT, which is 5PM EST. So the conversions would have to be done before that time.)

You can look above at the example I provided for how to convert the ABP over to points. Unfortunately I haven't gotten it fully revamped yet, so it might take a little bit of time for me to have this job available. We're crossing our fingers the revamp will be done by Friday. But in any case, if you're interested, I'll pay 1B per total price check... meaning, 1B for you to convert all the prizes on the list into points. Does that sound fair?

(I'll also have to PM you once I have the post set up and all, because until then there isn't much you can really do haha)

That all seems pretty fair to me and take your time. I know how it is when you're trying to get a thread together and contest and the like. ^.^

Kawaii Transform

vendetta rin

Okay~ Sounds good.
I'll send a PM your way once it's all completed haha

Timid Hellraiser

I'd like to help out, if your still looking!

I would like to apply!
How many hours you are on?: 4 to 5 hrs a day!
Do you understand the tasks you are applying for? yep, yep~
Requested Pay: Whatever is considered fair... XP
l Rikka l
no questions or concerns it all sounds good to me whee .

Brainy Bookworm

If you're still looking~

I would like to apply!
How many hours you are on?: Essentially all day, 7 days a week... in some fashion or another.
Do you understand the tasks you are applying for? Yes, it seems pretty simple.
Requested Pay:
Like the others, I don't know what a fair price would be with this huge inflation afloat, but whatever you think works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff