Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saint Bree's Wife

Tell me what you see in my future
Name: (Sable the Ranger)
Question: (General reading)
Spread: (Celtic Cross)
Details: (Anything else you want us to know)

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Hey there, welcome. I'm not sure if Parae is on currently, but as you can see, I definitely am.

Saint Bree's Wife

jessieomer
Hey there, welcome. I'm not sure if Parae is on currently, but as you can see, I definitely am.

All right smile I made a trade with you.

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Alright. Ive sent you a pm about your reading. I had to do it twice as the first reading wasn't making sense at all, it kept going from relationships to life goals. Really all over the place. The second reading was much better, as it seems you may have focused on something while I was doing it.

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Do, da, do.

Fueled and ready for another reading.

Saint Bree's Wife

jessieomer
Alright. Ive sent you a pm about your reading. I had to do it twice as the first reading wasn't making sense at all, it kept going from relationships to life goals. Really all over the place. The second reading was much better, as it seems you may have focused on something while I was doing it.

Actually, that could had made sense. My relationship is what is fueling life, making me more grounded into reality. Think and plan more for the future. And this drives me to aim for future goals. But anyway, yeah. I was focused on something before lol.

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Sable the Ranger
jessieomer

Actually, that could had made sense. My relationship is what is fueling life, making me more grounded into reality. Think and plan more for the future. And this drives me to aim for future goals. But anyway, yeah. I was focused on something before lol.
I see I see. I actually thought the first one was a partial reading, and felt like some of it related to myself, so I stopped it, took a breather and restarted, cant be mixing readings. Maybe I should have finished it to see what it fully said. Most of it seemed positive though, so I think your relationship may be doing very well as it is.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

love this! I'm so glad you guys were able to make this work ^_^

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Thanks Robayn. Kiss has actually volunteered to do LS readings as well on a limited time basis, she just has to get in touch with Parae. If she does, then this will be the last shop she'll have major inolvement in. Don't want to stretch people too thin.

Saint Bree's Wife

jessieomer
Sable the Ranger
jessieomer

I see I see. I actually thought the first one was a partial reading, and felt like some of it related to myself, so I stopped it, took a breather and restarted, cant be mixing readings. Maybe I should have finished it to see what it fully said. Most of it seemed positive though, so I think your relationship may be doing very well as it is.

Ahh I see. Yes, it is smile

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
^.^ Best of luck and wishes to you.

Saint Bree's Wife

Thanks =^^=

Reveler

Did my first reading, and I hope it went well.

Alright, I'll adjust the form the A.) Ask for which reader the customer wants and B.) Do the livestream thing?

Also, jessie, are there any other spreads that you do? If so, tell me, and we can add them to the list and I can learn them!

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
I do a general reading, which is me shuffling the cards, till the right ( the ones that feel like dropping out so to say) ones drop out.

And yes, livestream is working, but we can bump that up as one of the spreads, and make it cost a wee bit more, as we probably won't do them often.

And cool on your first spread.

Ive got a pending trade with the funding mule that ive put all the tarot shop gold into.

Reveler

jessieomer
I do a general reading, which is me shuffling the cards, till the right ( the ones that feel like dropping out so to say) ones drop out.

And yes, livestream is working, but we can bump that up as one of the spreads, and make it cost a wee bit more, as we probably won't do them often.

And cool on your first spread.

Ive got a pending trade with the funding mule that ive put all the tarot shop gold into.

I'll start a trade with the mule asap

Also, I put your livestream option up on the spreads as 7 k. I hope that's expensive enough...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff