Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Recycler

I've considered hiring a flat colorist for a while now to save time on my art, and wanted to check how much it would cost to hire one.

I will give you something like this, a transparent line art layer on a white background (in a SAI or PSD file as you prefer):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and need you to do something like this (just color inside the lines - the colors you use really doesn't matter, use blue for skin, idc, I'll be checking off opacity and recoloring it anyway, I just need you to fill in the lines without going outside them):

which you will send back to me so I can finish coloring it

More samples of my art can be found in my signature. I'll be willing to pay more depending on the complexity of the coloring job. It's not too difficult a job, but boring and time consuming (and you cannot begin to grasp how lazy I am);; Please leave price estimates if you're interested! (ex: price for half body / headshot / number of colors used / time taken, whatever you'd prefer)

The most important thing will be speed - I would like you to be able to finish within a week, preferably a day or two of receiving the file. Otherwise it'd probably just be easier for me to do it myself;; If possible, I'd like to maybe have a few colorists on hand so that if one is busy, another can do it. I'm willing to pay well!! and if you stick around, you're bound to get free art from time to time too ; )

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I would be interested in this and I can have the flat coloring done within a week depending on the complexity. I might have some friends that could help out as well.
I charge 1 bil for a full body, 750 mil half body and 500 mil for a headshot.

8 Y

//waves you on over here

Dangerous Browser

Ooo thanks Minty heart

Hmm I'm interested too. Check me out on DA, "8Yonda".

Also what are you interested in paying us for it? I'm not too bothered but I'd like to be along the same lines as my friend there.

High-functioning Recycler

Bonny Lass Minty

8 Y

Alright - I'll set some stuff up (ex, a file sharing site / exchanging emails so that we can send the files back and forth) later when I have some time. And your prices are fine, and I can also tip bils if you finish quickly! I can pay in pure or similarly priced wish list items as you prefer. Thank you both, and if you can find more colorists, that'd be great ; )

Dangerous Browser

Oki doke, no problem.

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
VioIe

Sounds good 3nodding pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items