I like pie! 0.46853146853147 46.9% [ 134 ]
Total Votes:[ 286 ]

Difficulty's Compadre

Shameless Raider

B| Bumping Slot 3 @ 330.

Questionable Lunatic

Pirahtt
-Technicolored Unicorns-

I don't miss working retail at all. x.o; I hope tax free weekend wasn't bad for you. Where do you work? I used to work at Dicks Sporting Goods in apparel in the mall.. I swear that job made me reconsider having kids. I mean parents these days.. seriously?? Just dump your kid at the mall 'cause it's the latest babysitting tool and let the people who work there deal with your kids for free. /rant

Parenting is horrid these days. I swear I will still spank my children if I have any. They need some kind of discipline.

I work at Petsmart. I really want to go in on a day off and yell at a kid squeaking a toy for hours. The parents are like, thats enough, and the kid keeps going. Just put some fear in them.

Difficulty's Compadre

Shameless Raider

-Technicolored Unicorns-

I'm thinkin that's a better trade off than working clothing. What's silly is the whole 'child abuse' thing.. I think it's gone too far. I've no problem spanking my kids or the occasional smack upside the head. My mom was crafty with the reverse psychology and such. You know, they never watch their kids. Why bring your kid if you don't want to deal with them at the freaking store? And don't get me started with babies at the movie theaters. I mean, really?? Really??

I work in a gynecologist office and women bring their kids in all the time and just don't deal with them. The doctor's trying to do their job and the kid's getting into everything or screaming or beating on the walls. Geez..

Questionable Lunatic

Pirahtt
-Technicolored Unicorns-

I'm thinkin that's a better trade off than working clothing. What's silly is the whole 'child abuse' thing.. I think it's gone too far. I've no problem spanking my kids or the occasional smack upside the head. My mom was crafty with the reverse psychology and such. You know, they never watch their kids. Why bring your kid if you don't want to deal with them at the freaking store? And don't get me started with babies at the movie theaters. I mean, really?? Really??

I work in a gynecologist office and women bring their kids in all the time and just don't deal with them. The doctor's trying to do their job and the kid's getting into everything or screaming or beating on the walls. Geez..

I think some parents just need slapped upside the head.
If your kids are misbehaving you need to fix it. Its your job for goodness sake.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that the kids are bored and ignored. My mom always had coloring books or something for us to do so we would be quiet when we were places. You just need to find something to entertain your children that is not disruptive.

Difficulty's Compadre

Shameless Raider

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Kids these days don't even do more than use a ******** iphone or ipad. I didn't get my first phone, a nokia, until I was 16. We had coloring books, imagination, and the outdoors. A 4 year old knows how to work an ipad better than me. ._.; That's.. just depressing. And yes, I agree, some parents shouldn't have even reproduced to begin with. Granted, I actually stop what I'm doing to keep the kids company 'cause they don't want to be there. You know? Sometimes it'll get me into trouble if it's at work, but seriously.. if they're little, why bring them. If they're old enough to take care of themselves, they need to know how to behave like a freaking civilized human being.

Questionable Lunatic

Pirahtt
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Kids these days don't even do more than use a ******** iphone or ipad. I didn't get my first phone, a nokia, until I was 16. We had coloring books, imagination, and the outdoors. A 4 year old knows how to work an ipad better than me. ._.; That's.. just depressing. And yes, I agree, some parents shouldn't have even reproduced to begin with. Granted, I actually stop what I'm doing to keep the kids company 'cause they don't want to be there. You know? Sometimes it'll get me into trouble if it's at work, but seriously.. if they're little, why bring them. If they're old enough to take care of themselves, they need to know how to behave like a freaking civilized human being.

I didnt get my first phone ( a flip phone ) until I was in 9th grade. I was 15 and I was doing a bunch of after school activities so my mom got me a phone in case I would need to call for a ride home.
But I didnt beg or plead for it. My dad and I decided it was time and it would be good for me to have one.

I normally try to keep an eye on the kids since we are off a rather busy street and some times they wonder around the doors. I really dont want a little kid to get killed or hurt by a car even though you shouldnt have one. I dont think its the kids fault especially when they are too little to know better.

Now the teens and older kids can run out for all I care. They know better.

Difficulty's Compadre

Shameless Raider

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Originally, I don't I was going to get a phone, but because I was in band and we traveled out of the state.. my mom got me a lil cell phone and I was only allowed to call her, no one else. No texting, nothing. Now I can't even go on without my phone. lmao And teenagers can be so stupid.. they act like they're being funny, but they're just being obnoxious. It's horrible when you get them in pairs or more.

I had one girl, a 13 yr old, admitted she was sexually active and looked at me like I was crazy when I asked her if she used protection. She just was like "No..? :/" And a million things came to my head and we're not allowed to give our opinions or say more than the basics so I just had to bite my tongue. The doctor embarrassed her, though, asking if she was trying to get pregnant all nicely. Ha ha

Difficulty's Compadre

Shameless Raider

Pirahtt
B| Bumping Slot 3 @ 330.
Stopping Slot 3 @ 370.
pbc: 40

Consumer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Welcome back! Its ok. School can be tricky at times.

Ya D; And work drama doesn't help with it lol

Questionable Lunatic

Strictly Satisfied
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Welcome back! Its ok. School can be tricky at times.

Ya D; And work drama doesn't help with it lol

I have that going on right now too. It stinks.

Questionable Lunatic

Pirahtt
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Originally, I don't I was going to get a phone, but because I was in band and we traveled out of the state.. my mom got me a lil cell phone and I was only allowed to call her, no one else. No texting, nothing. Now I can't even go on without my phone. lmao And teenagers can be so stupid.. they act like they're being funny, but they're just being obnoxious. It's horrible when you get them in pairs or more.

I had one girl, a 13 yr old, admitted she was sexually active and looked at me like I was crazy when I asked her if she used protection. She just was like "No..? :/" And a million things came to my head and we're not allowed to give our opinions or say more than the basics so I just had to bite my tongue. The doctor embarrassed her, though, asking if she was trying to get pregnant all nicely. Ha ha

I didnt text much until a few years later. I just had it to call my mom and my grandma ( my mom worked later so I would call my grandparents for a ride if I needed ).

lol. The doctors are like that at times. I know mine is.

Consumer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Ya it honestly sucks crying We will make it through tho~
      Also, feel free to drop by the launch of my new charity/giveaway thing. Here

Questionable Lunatic

Strictly Satisfied
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Ya it honestly sucks crying We will make it through tho~
      Also, feel free to drop by the launch of my new charity/giveaway thing. Here

Its a cute idea for a charity. I just re-designed mine. If you want to check it out
User Image

Consumer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Its a cute idea for a charity. I just re-designed mine. If you want to check it out
User Image

Nice! I will defiantly check it out haha.
Thank you! I was inspired by a fellow charity, The Tales of a Looney Adventure :)

Questionable Lunatic

Strictly Satisfied
-Technicolored Unicorns-

User Image

Nice! I will defiantly check it out haha.
Thank you! I was inspired by a fellow charity, The Tales of a Looney Adventure :)

What.... shameless advertising.
( I really dont mind advertising in any threads of mine, I just hate massive ones and begging )

Youre welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces