Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Otaku

User Image

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

Do you like movies where the Undead are sexy and just need to be loved?
Well if you do, this isn't the place for you...
This is the place for people for like to watch the gut numming, face eating, and undead looking zombies... and if you enjoy sexy living people and awkward situations...
That's right, this is the "High School of The Dead" roleplay.
Where we are going to band together and blow away zombies, encounter other groups, and search for family, safe places to sleep, and a possible cure?

Grab your guns and your kendo swords because there's gonna be hell to pay. Just remember to aim between the eyes and keep your feet light. No one is safe. Not even you.

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

User Image

~*THIS IS A REBOOT*~

Toxic Otaku

User Image

Rules:

1. I don’t care about good spelling, or super amazing grammar. But I do care about post length. No one liners, you must write at least 2 paragraph .
2. Another thing to note while we are talking about posts, Make them pretty….
With colors and all that jazz.

3. I don’t care about swearing.
4. Romance and Drama are very much wanted.
5. I will not tolerate ignorance, so just play nice.
6. I am the Goddess of this roleplay, I can add more rules if I need too.
7. Pm me (Hime-of-Obsession) your profile titled “Bitten Drama” and put a yum_puddi somewhere so I know you read the rules.
8. No god modding . No auto hitting, no controlling other people's characters, no invincibility, none of this, I will not have it. YOU WILL GET HURT!?! Things happen in the world of zombies ><
9. Do not post anything till I let you know your accepted.
10. Post often, do not character freeze someone.
11. If you disappear for a long period of time without saying anything I will boot you out.
12. I will be the only one calling timeskips.
13. No killing other characters without their permission.
14. And lastly do me one big solid… Have fun.

Toxic Otaku

User Image
:Guide

Groups

As you may have assumed a few groups will form and may start to form friends and help one another or start conflicts and try to end one another.
Each group will form their own rules and ways of handling stuff.

"Them"
(The Zombies...)

Physical Appearance~
"They" retain whatever "they" looked like before the people were infected. Additional facial appearances helped in identifying "them". This consists of completely blank, rolled up eyes and tight pupils, uncontrollable tongue movement, wide jaw distance and a pale grey coloration. Bodily, "they" have the same clothing prior to their infection with a missing part of their clothes or skin, a telltale sign of being bitten by other "them".

Intellectual~
"They" have lost all form of intelligence, with the exception of basic actions such as walking, biting, stalking, grabbing, moaning, pushing, pulling, getting back up when knocked to the ground, crawling and, rarely, running. Although blood circulation has stopped, "they" can still make use of their sense of hearing to determine where "their" prey would be. "They" could also form groups, which can be dangerous to living survivors as "they" can overwhelm the survivors easily.

Strengths~
"They" have been described as having superior strength. It can be theorized that due to "their" lack of a sense of pain, "their" muscles are capable of passing the limits that living tissue can't handle.

Weaknesses~
Although "they" have enhanced strength and cannot be truly killed by whatever means through the torso and limbs, an attack at the head be it projectile, melee, or well placed hand to hand assaults will truly kill "them". While "they" ignore the pain of strenuous activities and have increased strength, "they" have lost speed and coordination, only able to form a sloppy, slow, and uncoordinated stride to their prey. If "they" fall down, "they" have a very hard time getting up. "They" are also incapable of going down slopes, but can climb stairs. While destroying "their" brain or spinal cord is the only true way to kill them, "they" appear to be more flammable than humans and die easily when set on fire. This has proven to be very effective in destroying a medium to large group of "them".
*However when on fire they will still move for a few mintutes.

Other~
"They" are blind.
"They" can't survive in water, as they will sink and start to bloat.
"They" Don't appear to attack animals, only humans. Animals in turn don't appear to fear "Them" at all. Barking will attract them though.

Weapons

Weapons are everywhere, but in reason...
You won't find AK47's just laying around and etc. Not that we won't come in contact with them.. wink wink.
Another thing to note is weapons aren't made of unbreakable materials. At some point they break or become unusable, with some exceptions.

*~ More will be added as we go.

Toxic Otaku

User Image
:Skelly & Profiles

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Sexuality:
Bio:
❂ (Min. 1 paragraph)
Personality:
❂ (Min. 1 paragraph)
Dislikes:
✗ (Min. 1 paragraph)
Skills:

Weakness:

User Image

Toxic Otaku

User Image

The groups

Group 1:

Rules:

Members:

Leader ~
Second in Command ~ Minako Kurosu
Medic ~ Kaiko Himura
Mechanic~ Taken
Member ~
Member ~
Member ~
Member ~

Toxic Otaku

User Image
Locations:

1.) St. Juno's Academy
A large academy on the outskirts of town.
Three floors and a basement made of tunnel like mazes.

2.) Dorms
The dorm are an optional living arrangement. Gender (students only) separation is by floor. First floor girls, second floor boys, and third floor staff.

*~ Updates as we go on.

Toxic Otaku

Reserved!

I'll remember what i forgot eventually!

Toxic Otaku

Reserved!

Toxic Otaku

Reserved!

Toxic Otaku

Reserved!