• Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨
✠Ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓐ Ⓐⓚⓤⓡⓐ✠
▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨

Owner of the Millennium Ring

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Kenta looked over at the boy introducing himself as Otaku."My name is Kenta. Nice to meet you."He said and after hearing he was heading to the principles office as well he didn't mind having him accompany him."You have your reasons why you need to go there."Kenta said seeing Claire stop Otaku as Kenta was continuing on his way not wanting her lecturing him or yelling at him for not marching to the principles office like he was doing in the first place. Kenta let out a sigh and shook his head. Claire to him was rude and bossy and hopefully didnt have to hear from her the rest of the day.
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"You all think i'm a spoiled rich kid? Your right i am!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Akaito Roshen

Zahadrin

Dane Uzuma
User Image

evanaLevyharks

ᴸᶤᶠᵉ ᶤᶳ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴼᶜᵉᵃᶰ˒ ᴵᵗ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵇʳᶤᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵘᵖ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤᵗ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵃˡᶳᵒ ᶜᵃᵘᶳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵈʳᵒʷᶰˑ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She turned to look at him as he asked her a question about whether or not she was a sailor. A long sigh ran out of her mouth as she answered,"Well ,I wouldn't call myself a sailor. I guess it ain't no secret anymore since they have it on record and stuff so I'll just tell ya. I'm not a sailor those wimps couldn't handle anything we did. No, I was a full blown pirate, and I know you guppies might think it's one of those fake pirates things they got going on nowadays but it ain't. We used to loot, steal, fight, and all that other good stuff. Sometimes I just missed being out on the open seas ya know." she said remembering all the fun times she had on her ship. The breeze hitting her face while the boat shook making you feel refreshed. Levy missed those days when she had her crew and pops along with her and they'd have a monthly tournament to see who was top dog at the game. Her reminiscing was cut short as she heard the kid ask her about payment and if he'd received any. "Say what now? Oh, payment... Damn!"she said thinking about how she didn't think this out thoroughly. Levy than continued to say," Yeah I get paid for doing this. I guess I let you have a little of the loot. Ain't fair of me keep it all to myself when I didn't do it by myself. The job don't pay much so I can't say that you will get alot from the amount I receive, so don't get pissed when you get what'cha get."

She watched his facial expression change as he grabbed the lower half of the shelf. He looked somewhat irritated, but she didn't understand what it was to be mad about. She shrugged to herself as he told her his name which was somewhat cliche, but who was she to talk about the name that was given to him by his parents. "
                                                            Charles huh? Strong name got there, and it's nice meet'cha bud. I can't promise you that I won't call ya guppy or a kid anymore, but I'll try. Now then let's get the liftin' shall we." she smiled at him while she effortlessly lifted up her side of the shelf. She wondered if the young fella felt down about the strength difference, but she didn't really dote on it more concerned why he was sitting up there all alone. "Yo Charles. If you don't mind me asking why was you sitting up there all alone like a fish out of water? Don't mean to pry, but seem kinda withdrawn and this is just my own speculations. I ain't ya mum, but I was just wondering if everything okay and all." she asked him. It was mostly her motherly instincts talking as she had to take care of her crew mates, and the newer ones always found it hard to mix and mingle with the veterans on board.

You can find me easily at the lMonster 101
                                                            I'm with Charles
                                                            The thought that swimming in my head is You okay, and let's go!
                                                            Xistund
                                                            Charles

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Senna Tonoka

Senna was a bit jumpy as she tried to speak out clearly."I-I need help increasing my deck. Or at least help with anything that is wrong with my fairy deck."She said as clearly as she could. She rubbed the back of her head with a calm yet embarrassed smile. Senna hoped one of them would help her. She was a bit scared thinking that they wouldnt help her. But thinking Rio might since he was nice to her.

-Handsome_Netherlands-

Xistund

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
-Rio Muto-
Owner Of The Millennium Puzzle

"I'd be happy to help you out." Rio told Senna with a smile on his face him just wanting to help out his friend. Rio didn't think she'd need two people to help her and their other friend here didn't seem like one to help others. "I'm sure we can get your deck working perfectly." He told her not wanting to see Senna worried at all. "Of course if Johnny wants to help two I won't stop him."
User Image
Xistund

-Cute_Ireland-

User Image

╔═════════════════════════╗
Deck Name Goblin Army
Deck Ace Great Maju Garzett
Deck Style Beatdown
╚═════════════════════════╝

Charles' eyes widened a bit at the news that the girl was a pirate, well that was new to say the least. He never could say he met one of thous before. It was too hard to believe."Your pulling my leg right? Why would a pirate go to a dueling school?" He asked thinking that the girl was trying to play a joke on him. He watched the girl get lost in space for a moment. When she mention the small bit he'd get and he nodded"That's fine."

When she heard his name and said that she would try to remember it he nodded. Everything seemed ok while both of them where working, well she did most of the work. Everything turned sower when she asked why he was alone. Charles clenched his teeth a bit and said."I don't know I just blend in the background I guess. There are people who make friends easily and I'm not one of thous people. Now can we get back to work, really I'm fine you don't need to treat me like a stray puppy and look after me." He said feeling like she just pitied him and talked to him to make her feel better.

Those Weirdos

User Image

Deck Name Press Your Luck
Deck Ace Gatling Dragon
Deck Style Gamble

Johnny grinned a bit at the girl, she wanted help with a deck. That would be easy enough. "I guess I can take a peek at it, maybe throw some extra cards I have. Fairies are not a type I mastered, but I've picked up a few things here and there." He also used the excuse to see see the girls deck since he'd never know she may be dueling him sooner or later and having inside knowledge of her deck could help. "Let me see your deck and I'll see what I can do with it."

-Handsome_Netherlands-

--Cute_Ireland--

User Image

evanaLevyharks

ᴸᶤᶠᵉ ᶤᶳ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴼᶜᵉᵃᶰ˒ ᴵᵗ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵇʳᶤᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵘᵖ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤᵗ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵃˡᶳᵒ ᶜᵃᵘᶳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵈʳᵒʷᶰˑ

Levy chuckled as he thought she was lying about the whole pirate thing. As the turned a corner she immediately responded to his question speaking in a rather cheerful voice,"Eeyup, I'm ain't pulling any legs around here. I used to be a pirate, but my pops wanted me to go to school, and I like the game enough to just listen to the old man for once. Although, I feel kinda sad leaving the crew, but to late to regret that now. I've already made my decision to stay, and it ain't all that bad if you ask me. I get a nice meal, get to take a bath everyday, and it smells a lot better than being with the guys. Didn't have to work for money though since ya know we stole what we needed." she chuckled giving him a rather energetic smile. While her happiness grew her strength also increased causing her to lift the shelf a bit higher than the two were originally carrying it. Before it got to the point where the book shelf was standing upright, Levy slowly put it down back to normal carrying right apologizing to him as they made their way to the storage room. The boy didn't match his appearance at all, and she found him rather a fun guppy indeed.

Her facial expression changed when he answered her question about him being a loner and what not. She felt somewhat sad when he told her he was the kind of character to blend in the back, but somewhat angry when he assumed that she was treating him a like a stray pup. Levy clenched her side of the shelf causing the wood to slowly break beneath the weight of her fingers. If you listen closely you could hear the sounds of the wood breaking apart, but it began to silence itself when she started cooling off. With a little smile she spoke,"
                                                            Sorry if I made it seem that way Charles. Did not intend to treat you like a stray mutt on the streets, but even mutts have their dignity ya know. Anyway we're here." she stared at a old man waving at her from the storage room entrance. The man did not stop for greeting, and only barked orders on where to put the darn things at. You could see the obvious irritation on Levy's face as she literally dropped the stuff at the location the man specified. Once finish, the man pulled out a small wad of cash and counted off fifty dollars and handed it to her then threw them out of the storage room without any hesitation. "Old b*****d never was one for small talk. A little thanks would have been nice the old dry sack of bones. If we were on a ship he'd be shark bait!" she growled flipping the man off as he slammed the door behind them.

For some reason the man was very irritable, and didn't have a funny bone in his body. That was the kind of man she could not get along with to save her own life. Once a safe distance away from the room she began stretching her arms in all sorts of direction before counting the money and checking to see if each bill was legit. Everything seemed to be in order on his side and so she took 25 out and spun around staring Charles in the face while pushing the money in his hand. "
                                                            Here ya go lil' guppy twenty five dollars. If this was back on the old days you wouldn't even receive a penny from me hehehe."she said while releasing a small giggle making her way behind him. She then continued on with her comment by saying,"Oh and by the way... Don't you ever tell me that there are some people who make friends and others who suck at it got it!" her voice went from chummy to serious in a matter of second while she placed the poor boy into a choke hold. After a few seconds of strangulation she released him and told him,"If you understand that then maybe we can duel sometime. I'd be happy to kick you a** anytime. Afterall, sailing, stealing, and a** kicking is one of the things I love to do." she laughed in a rather masculine tone before stretching once again as her body felt unbalanced due to the difference in the mass of what she was carrying.

You can find me easily at the Hall near the storage room
                                                            I'm with Charles: Dang she talks alot O-O!
                                                            The thought that swimming in my head is I don't even know anymore
                                                            Xistund
                                                            Charles

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Senna Tonoka

Senna smiled a bit as they both agreed to help her."Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate it."She said as she looked over at Johnny as he wanted to look at her cards. She took out her deck handing it to him."I call it Fairy deck because i have cute monster cards in it. I couldnt think of a good name for it ether but i like the name."She said with a smile. She did have other cards besides fairy types.

-Handsome_Netherlands-

Xistund
User Image

User ImageJ a ~ R i d g eUser Image

"The Children of Adam"_____________________________"The Remnant of Zane Stark"

Looking through the array of papers that were scattered around, only left Ja with few answers and more question. Eureka Stark. She is also a mysterious person as well. Taking his tablet he opened it and searched through the internet to look for Eureka. But found nothing at all about her as well. None of the papers that she wrote were available online. Could it be that no one has access to them or perhaps someone may have deleted. Or maybe Eureka's existence has been erased. And it wouldn't be a surprise if Zane's existence was erased too. He broke from his thoughts when he heard Asher coming back up the stairs.

He didn't hear her leave the room. That just shows how engross he was in discovering who Zane really is. As she came up, she presented to Ja some pictures of a site where she was taken for her detention. Odd way of punishing a student. But the next bit of information has peaked Ja's interest. She had seen Eureka there. No way. Glancing back down on the ruins that were presented on the pic, it seems that he would find more answers once he come down to the ruins. Suddenly Ja's phone began to ring. He slipped his hand into his pocket and answered the call. "Yes. I know. I am running a bit late. Yes I will be there soon" he said hanging up. Before turning over to Asher. "I would love to go to those ruins. Let's go tomorrow. I can't do it today. The professor called me to do some work for him or research" said Ja. "But I will contact you when I get the chance. And oh my name is Ja by the way. It is nice to meet to you and hopefully we can meet up tomorrow" he said. He then turned around and left the shop.

Euphoria-Cyran

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
-Rio Muto-
Owner Of The Millennium Puzzle

Rio took a peak at Senna's deck him sure that Johnny was just saying he'd help to see her deck unlike him who really just wanted to help out a friend. It was easy to see with Johnny's attitude when both of them said they could consider him a friend. "So you just put in cards you thought were cute?" Rio asked as he and Johnny looked over Senna's deck. He understood how making a deck was you wanted to have so many of your favorite cards in it but sometimes that wouldn't make it turn out the best.
User Image
Xistund

-Cute_Ireland-

Claire Barterstone
User Image

Entering, Claire let Kenta and Otaku in before her. "Forgive me for the interruption, Sir. I've had a Student who doesn't seem to understand Students need be in Class when it's going on. It seems he, along with another Student decided to leave Class for a Duel while I was running class." she said, gesturing to Kenta. Motioning to Otaku, she continued. "This one isn't the Other Duelist. I couldn't find him. This one wished to speak to you on another matter." she explained, crossing her arms, awaiting for Mr. Pegasus to speak to them.

((Sorry for the delay))

-Cute_Ireland-

Dane Uzuma

Akaito Roshen
User Image

Deck Name Goblin Army
Deck Ace Great Maju Garzett
Deck Style Beatdown

Charles listened to the girl's story about how a pirate came to the school."I was kinda hoping the story would be more climactic." He said thinking of everything he associated with pirates and this girl was none of them. He was used to the type you'd see in the movies not this happy go lucky girl. She lifted the bookcase higher and he nearly lost it. When he mentioned that she was treating him like a lost dog he was surprised by the sound of wood braking and saw how hard that she was clenching on the bookcase. Hopefully the person who wanted this stuff moved did not care if it was damaged. Soon after the anger it seemed to stop and she said sorry, and that they where there.

He saw the entrance and the old man who was rather an a** to the two, barking orders at the two. Charles noticed the anger on her face. Part of him wanted to seal the man's soul but thought Mr.Pegasus would rather not him use the seal of orichalcos on his staff without good cause. Once the job was done and the man was out of the room Charles smiled seeing Levy flipping him off. "Well even people like that have there uses for now at least." He said as he yawned, he wondered how much time passed since they started. He was given the money for his job and he said. "Um thanks." He said taking the money, he really did not know what to spend the money on.

Wile he was thinking he did not noticed the girl behind him. That until she gave him a choke hold, telling him not to say that there was people who just did not make friends and for a few seconds he thought she was going to kill him but then let him go. He took a deep breath looking at her, rubbing his neck. He heard her mentioned dueling and he smiled a bit at that, if she knew what he had in his deck she would think twice about dueling him. "Sure, maybe one day" He said and moved to the exit.

Those Weirdos

User Image

Deck Name Press Your Luck
Deck Ace Gatling Dragon
Deck Style Gamble

Johnny looked at the girls cards and took a moment to comprehend what he was looking at. "....Um please tell me you got in here to be an artiest, because this is a mess." Johnny opened his binder to a page full of fairy cards, most that he's won off of duelists.

He laid the cards out and started the surgery. "Yes, no, umm could be good but no, no, no, no, yes."He continued on as he replaced the cards from his binder to the deck. He even threw in cards that he knew could beat him if given the chance.

"Here its not perfect but this is what I'd do for more deck support. I'd also suggest you get more copies of the some of the cards, just for a better chance of drawing what you need. It also helps just in case someone ruins your plan with a spell or something, you may have a chance to draw what you needed again. Though I tend to run with one copy of my bigger monsters, just to make them feel important."

Johnny said with a bit of a chuckle, He could not see duel monster sprites or talk to them but his said sister could... when she was alive. The thought of sister instantly killed his good mood. "You can keep the cards if you want, do what you want with your deck... I'm going to head off, I think I'll skip the rest of the day." He said as he got up and sighed, grabbing his things and starting to head out.

-Handsome_Netherlands-

--Cute_Ireland--
I or Netherlands can pm you the deck.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
((OOC: TIME SKIP ACTIVATE!!!!! ~We are now on the second evening of the rp, meaning we skipped the evening of the first day, and the second school day, if anyone is interested in being attacked by a shadow creature or a orichalcos soldier PM me and let me know. It will help move the plot along!))

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Emma Sears

Yawning after a long day of paper work and students. Emma changed out of her gym clothing to put on a simple look. Blue jean shorts and croped tank top. For foot wear she wore just socks. Leaving later then students due to frist of the year organizing. The black haired teacher took a seat on the school steps to put on her roller blades. Not taking much time. With her backpack on and her dueling disk beside it. She was going to be on her way home after a quick stop for food.

While rolling away from the building down the side walk. Her mind partly wondered on pointless things. Math any thing that had any logic involved to keep her self thinking. Keeping as much wits about her to a degree. She glanced around now and then to make sure things were all good. It was a bit late so she wanted to avoid trouble if she could. Not that she couldn't handle her self if needed in most cases.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff