Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( Ill be Hige ))
Name:Vuse
Human looks:like avitar,has a collar like Hige's but has a V on it instead of an X.He also has a cut across his right cheek.Has one blue eye one green eye
Wolf looks:A white wolf like Kiba,but has a emerald green eye and a saphire blue eye
Personality:Is often stuborn and hard headed.He chooses to do things by himself but he knows deep down that he needs help with things.
History confused ??((you'll find out))
Other:nope
((Dang,West took Hige,oh well))
Vuse began by running through the city.He ran as fast as his legs would carry him."Were is the rest of my pack?"
(( Can I be Toboe!? biggrin Hehe... I need to work on my feral RP too))
((The thread owner isn't here,but I dont think anyone's taken Toboe))
Vuse came to a stop.As he stopped his collar bounce.He kneeled down and picked up a collar on the ground.He turned the collar until he could see the letter."Blank......"He sighed,the letter was scribbled out.
Tetsuya Kurasawa
((The thread owner isn't here,but I dont think anyone's taken Toboe))
Vuse came to a stop.As he stopped his collar bounce.He kneeled down and picked up a collar on the ground.He turned the collar until he could see the letter."Blank......"He sighed,the letter was scribbled out.

((Horray xD I think I'll wait though just incase))
((the only characters I see taken are Blue,Kiba and Hige))
Vuse began running again.He turned a corner and stopped."No....."Men wearing black armor stood there,4 of them."wolf hunters......"
(( Hey Tetsuya glad you could make it 3nodding ))

-Hige walked around getting sidetracked from his pack from the wolf hunters and couldnt find them. he sat in the snow looking around and trudged off in a random direction-
He stopped,time seemed to slow down as the hunters looked at him.one yelled."WOLF"vuse ducked down as a bullet wizzed by.He ran forward and tackled the first one.He bit intot he second ones arm.He then jumped up and ran down an alley,before he got around the corner a hunter shot him in the arm.He clenched his teeth to ignore the pain and kept going
*Setsumaki roamed the streets. Her blue hair being blow by the wind. She hid in an alley were she could be in her wolf form and no one would see her.*
"....thats better"
*Cream limps as she runs as she saw Hige.She ran over to him.*
*Setsumaki curled up in her human form, her knees were tucked against her chest. She shivered as the wind blew.* "It's getting cold....."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff