< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 660 661 662 > >> >>> »|

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

I'm always on guard, protecting myself.

Raiden scoffed lightly as her blows connected. He stumbled backwards, the force knocking him off balance. As for actually doing any damage? Well, that was another story entirely. His armored skin was made from a carbon based substance, with a chemical bond similar to that of a diamond. As far as he knew, it was unbreakable. "Lady, you're not going to hurt me, just tell me where President Luthor is hiding, and I'll be out of your hair," he said raising his fists. He began shifting his weight back and forth on his legs, bouncing up and down, like a boxer preparing for a match.
I will never be vulnerable, never be open
User Image

User Image
╣Roxas's Theme╠
Outfit: Hero Outfit (just no cape)
Company: Seems like I'm dealing with some bank robbers

'I'm as young as I want to be...'

User Image
Oberon had not been expecting one of the criminals to have powers. He would have been a bit more ready if he had. He was glad that he was near the ground when gravity got kicked up a lot. Still he ended up crashing into the flow. ~My god this is going to be really difficult. Any other power and I probably be fine but someone with gravity powers of all things!~ He knew that he had to think outside the box on this one.

Though first he needed to get off the ground. He was glad that he was stronger than normal humans but still it would be difficult to move in this kind of gravity. He had to think and think fast since he was right near the guy that was holding people hostage. Then it came to him. ~She can make things heavy but I wonder if it works on air? Well let's see if that is the case.~ Oberon started chanting soon a wind started to pick up before forming into something that appeared to be made of wind. It was about 8 ft tall and appeared right behind the man holding the hostages. The creature sent a really strong gust of wind at the criminal and sent him flying towards the girl that was leading the group.

User Image

occ: Hope it's alright that I sent that guy flying. If not I can change it.
User Image
Radha Von Dementia

Lonely Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Name:Sin Oscurita
I feel:100%
My Regeneration abilities : Fast
Meet my Persuader: unarmed
My Family is with me: None
I think my location is here:None
Who's the hotty with a rocking body: Nova
These people are:
Sin:Nova
OOc: I ask permission to kidnap her
blackwhitetiger

User Image

User Image
User Image

A hood covered his eyes,
hiding all the guilty lies.

He revealed his blade,
his decision had been made.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chapter 1: Family
Little did our Green Lantern know someone was stalking from the distance as she was sitting there in the large building. The mysterious began to walk out of the shadows to reveal himself to be Sin a mercenary that will do the job as long he gets paid for it in cash or something a greater value. Why was Sin watching the young green lantern? What was his purpose for him to stalk her in the middle of night. Sin also was holding a camera meaning he was taking picture of her. "Oh my little Sexy Green Firefly if only i can take picture of you in close up i would die with no regrets" he sigh as the camera was put back into his pocket. "well i gonna need her help one way or the other but how do i make her hmmm" He started thinking of ideas to get the young lantern to agreed with him "Lets see i could just introduce myself say hello then i..SNAP her neck. No that stupid and pointless. Ok i could seduce her,then sleep with her, then i snap her neck........how come its involve me snapping people neck i better go see a therapist.....oh i forgot...i snap his neck. I have problems" He continued thinking until he got a headache.

A light bulb appeared on Sin head causing him to get an idea. "I got it!" A bamboo stick and a Tranquilizer Dart spew out of Sin hand. "I'm a genius and now to catch my prey" Sin dashed out and jumped from building to building stealthy to keep him from exposing himself to get close to the young green lantern. He hang on the edge of a certain building next to the one Lantern was sitting on. On the right position he can easily targeted the lantern. He began in inhale on the bamboo stick only to have the dart suck into the throat causing our foolish anti-hero to choke on the dart. He lost his grip on the edge falling off into the ground. He landed on a car that cause it alarm to activate. All you can hear was Sin moaning in pain and the car alarm.

A few seconds of recovering from his failed attempt he stood on another building grabbing the edge. He inhale first before launching the tranquilizer dart at her enough to the neck with good accuracy putting her into a temporary sleep. Sin made his move by spewing out tentacles out of his arm sending towards something to grab on so he can swing himself towards the building where the unconscious lantern is. When he arrived at the edge he began to pick her sleepy body of the edge and into his arms. His tentacle began to move the hair off her face to get a better view of her. "My My she is a cutie maybe i can take her to my man cave to have some fun with her unconscious body and i mean Hehehehahahaha" He laugh evilly as if he was going to something horrific to radiant lantern. He jumped off the building with the lantern then swing his way to his headquarters.

The scene takes place in abandoned apartment building as the camera get close all you can hear is Sin heavy breathing and squeaking noises "Yes yes right there take it take it...almost there i can't take it i gonna ...gonna!" The camera shows Sin computer showing an upload being complete. Sin feel bliss after it finished his upload and stopped moving his chair back in forth. "Oh my god that was the best i can believe i have picture of me and the green lantern eeeeek this so exciting!" Screaming like a fan girl the computer exposes Sin and the lantern taking picture with each other while she was unconscious. Sin man cave hadn't much to offer. He had only a single bed and pictures of women that had powers he spied on hanging on the wall but mostly the pictures of our young green lantern in many position or expression. Speaking of the lantern, She was tied up with her hands and feet on a chair.

Sin knew she was about to wake up so he turned his chair towards her holding a video camera wanting to see her expression on how she wakes....yeah he that obsessed about her. As the camera capture her waking and her expression on the room she was in, he giggled to get her attention and wave at her. "Wow your so KAWAII when you sleep and awake especially when you drool that is so...." unable to finish his sentence he watches her break free from ropes and wanted to see what she was gonna do next. If she attacks him he will reveal a trigger with a button. "Now now lets not get crazy if you continued i will blow this building killing anyone that live here" Sin said lying to her about people living here but she doesn't know so he had the advantage on her." i need your help with something wanna hear my request and in exchange i will do something for you in return, I'll even disarmed the bomb just to make the deal more better for you. how about it Luscious Lantern ?." He said his masked face smiling at her and trying to give her a seductive wink.

Bring forth a shadow from the black of the Rift,
to move in the night and through the darkness shift.
Let them be swift and silent, that my foe cannot hear.
--Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me,
for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.--
I offer my septims that you take their breath,
That your dagger will swiftly carry their death.

Aged Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~✠~Nova Flynn~✠~
Rookie Green Lantern of Sector 2814

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.

User Image

'Well this is just perfect.' Nova thought as she remained on top of the building. Head home and protect it. Well Coast City was her home and there was nothing going on. If she tried to help the world there wouldn't be enough Green Lantern power in her battery to complete such a task. One of her legs rested over of ledge of the building, the other was resting on top of the ledge. Her elbow rested on her knee and her hand rested on her fist. A puff of air escaped her mouth blowing away a stray strand of hair. “I really got to get something done..” she muttered to herself. Sitting on the ledge of a building looking like a gargoyle wouldn't help anyone.

A shiver went down Nova's spine. She had the feeling that someone was watching her. Than she heard a voice... or something.... Quickly she looked behind her but alas no one alas no one was there. “Weird” she said to herself. “Great now not only are you hearing things but you're talking to yourself.” Now where to get started, below the city was bustling, Even for it being almost 8pm on a Sunday. It was too bad that people didn't have the ability to spend it at home with their families. If given the option she would have liked to find herself at home. She loved being a Green Lantern but she missed spending time with her family. 'Beep, Beep' a car alarm? Nova jumped from the ledge and looked over to the other side of the building. Below there was indeed a car that would have the alarm going off. It looked like the roof had caved in. Maybe someone fell on it, but there was no one there. “hmm...” she pondered as she took her seat back on the ledge. What would cause something like that to happen and who would be able to walk away from that.

Burning developed on the side of her neck, it felt like a bee sting. “What... the....” reaching her hand to her neck Nova felt something that was most defiantly not a bee “Not... goo...” suddenly the world turned hazey, the lights from the buildings turned into firefly’s and danced around her head, before everything turned blue. Feeling her body give way to the ledge there was nothing she could do to stop it, Nova could only hope that her ring would protect her when she fell. Then arms wrapped around her waist and that was it, everything black, silent.

“Ahh...,” her head rolled from side to side. Something didn't feel right in fact something felt very wrong. Her head was pounding, had she spent the night at the Warriors bar on Oa? No that couldn't be it she had just gotten home to Earth. Her vision was still hazy. Nova tried to move her handa to rub her eyes, however, her hands wouldn't move, something held them back. A voice giggled. “Who's there?” she snapped, her head darted back and forth trying to identify where the voice was coming from. Great, just great she get home for a few hours and what happens she get kidnapped and tied to a chair. Lantern Gardner would have a good laugh over this one. She could almost hear his voice laughing. “b*****d ” she hiss more so a Gardner than the kidnapper, a green survival knife materialized from her ring and began to cut away at the restraints around her feet and wrist. The kidnapper spoke and the ring translated, Kawaii, cute. Finally when she finished cutting the ropes Nova jumped up, causing the chair to fly back into the wall and shatter. Did he say drool? Nova rubbed the side of her mouth with her thumb. Looking around the room Nova saw pictures of many female superheros and maybe a few villains. But there was an over welling amount of pictures her in awkward and compromising positions. Her green aura radiated brightly, she was pissed. Getting kidnapped on her first day this guy was going to pay and how did he get the dart through her shield anyhow. Flying a few feet off the ground and near the kidnapper Nova was about to attack him when he pulled out a trigger. Nova stopped mid-air, 'that dirty...b*****d....' she thought anger apparent on her face. “What do you want from me?” she questioned her arms crossed her under her breast. It wasn't something she was proud she was going but she couldn't put the lives of the people in the building at risk over her pride.

User Image
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!

Sinmaster123
dbgo4rv2:27="Sinmaster123” ]

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
User Image
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Thoughts: It's late.
Location: The ceiling of Cadmus's Laboratory AKA Trisha's secret home.
Current Ghost Present: Graduating Class of Metropolis High.
Health: Sleep Deprived.

...And who do we have here?

'She's so selfish! I mean here we are trapped between worlds and she's just sleeping. It's been a day and we're still no where close!' Ali whimpered clinging onto Bobby's football jersey in an embrace across from Trisha's bed. It had been Four days since Trish slept peacefully, back before the accident. Everyone was trying to quiet Ali down, but Trish was still awake and she heard it all as she laid there with her back turned to them. She was worn from her second day of work. Learning new terms, taking notes, and cleaning the equipment. "Why me?" she asks dozing off. They all looked over at her afraid that she might have eavesdroped. 'I think she heard us.' , one of Ali whispered shaking in fear. 'Aw poor Ali are you going to cry for us? Little piggy scared of the witch girl? Why don't we play a game to past the time?' Tom said in a childish cynical tone stepping out of the shadow. 'Tom why are you even here? Unlike you loser we actually want to to pass on' Ali said turning to him with a cold stare with one hand trying to keep Bobby from over reacting to Tom's insult. Ali can take care of herself and giving a reaction to Tom would only give him what he wants. 'Oh Ali, I'm no where and yet I'm everywhere! Plus we're all friends here. A group of ghost DEAD friends. I just came here to see you guys off! So make like a ghost and disappear already. I've got plans here and I don't need you and the rest of your groupies to get in my way.' Tom and Ali were twins and they both fought for student leadership during the early high school years. Ali won naturally; the blonde and popular one. Tom never had a chance and he knew it, the supporters that he had still remain loyal to him even after death as they roamed the city streets causing havoc everywhere they went.

Hours later Trisha opened her eyes, she could still hear Tom and Ali arguing. As long as they weren't talking about her she could relieve herself of some stress. Trisha tries to lift herself up, her body was not responding. She knew she was awake, but she wasn't able to move herself from the neck down. Suddenly Doctor Fate appeared hovering over her. She didn't recognize the stranger appearing before her. She looked to her ghostly classmate for help, but as she screamed in panic no one could hear her. This has to be death coming for me too, she thought to herself. "You have a gift Miss Tyler, find the flesh for the soul..." Fate stated just before fading away, "Wait! Why me!", Trisha yelled struggling to get the words out as she was finally able to move her arms reaching towards the figure in a panic. Her vision blurred and lost sight of where she was it was dark, but she could still see the glow of the apportions around her. 'Do you mind some of us are trying to sleep here?' Tom said with a smile mocking the living with a horrible joke. "You guys didn't see it?" Trisha asked in a pant. 'Yeah you screaming like a crazy dog.' Ali stated.

Trisha got out of bed and looked at the clock 7pm. "Two hours of sleep should do it", she said to herself ignoring what ever Ali and Tom said. As far as she was concerned they could all just be hallucinations induced by her mental health. Trish had been limiting the amount of sleep since the accident. She thought she could suppress the memories of what happened on that plane by her work in the lab, but every time she sees them it frightens her even though she doesn't show it. Trisha carefully lowers herself back into the lab to check on the last lab results she'd conducted on herself. They were all normal, brain activity, blood flow, weight, nutrients it was all there. She tosses the results into the shredder in dismay. Trisha climbs back up into the ceiling and made her way outside of the Cadmus base to get some air.

'I'm sorry Trish, but we've ran the tests five times already. Infiltrating Cadmus didn't help us at all. Me and the lads are open to ideas as mad and crazy as they might be, but we're not a part of your imaginary world Trish.' Dave said with a few other classmates followed her on the Metropolis city walk way. "Perhaps that's what I want myself to think. As wild as a figment of my imagination you are Dave you by far are the most friendly to be around", Trisha said with a smile. Dave grabbed Trish by the collar lifting her up from the ground, unamused by her last comment. 'We are as alive as you, These people around us! HELP US PASS TO THE THIRD LIFE!' Dave shouted dropping her to the ground and running away in tears. She then saw it, Dave's memories. Her classmates had attended their own funerals they've seen mothers and fathers grieving for the sons and daughter that they'll never see again. Even though her classmates were still there, watching over their loved ones.

Trisha hoisted herself up by grabbing onto a electronic store windowsill just a block away from main street. "God dam it Dave!", she said looking around. There weren't any ghosts following her surprisingly. Suddenly the televisions in the electronic store flickered on. Images of people Trisha have never seen before showing up on the television one after another. Even though she didn't recognize any of the people displayed on the television sets she understood that they maybe able to help her find the answers she's looking for.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀
OOC: Monologue for now before I do something to crazy.

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

How long had Raiden been fighting this chick, minutes, hours? All he knew was he was getting exhausted, and at this rate, President Luthor was long gone. He'd have to try again another time, maybe take a more direct approach. "Listen lady, I'd love to stay and chat, but I don't have time for this," he said as he turned his back on her. He'd have to get past the cops outside, if he stayed and fight, little miss hero here would catch up to him, and drag him back into a brawl, but if he just ran past them they'd follow him, and he'd end up leading them to any safe house he tried to hide in, neither option seemed in his favor. However, there was a third option, break through their lines, and make a run for it, but instead of going to a safe house, get out of their line of sight, and hunker down someplace nice. That was his best bet. He burst through the front doors, greeted by a hail of gun fire. Bullets bounced off his flesh, met dirt and concrete, and shattered windows, but none of them pierced his skin. He sprinted towards the blockade, and leaped over the line of vehicles. He continued his marathon run, stopping only to disable the cops foolish enough to stand directly along his route. After he'd gotten less than a few feet away, the squeal of tires followed close behind him. After a few moments of running he'd rounded a corner, finding a bridge, below it a collection of makeshift tents. Perfect, he jumped over the side rails, and tucked into one of the improvised structures, as the loud WEE WOO WEE WOO of the sirens tore over his head. He instinctively reached for his hood.... s**t, he'd left it in the white house bathroom after he changed clothes. That was his favorite coat too. Suddenly, his foot brushed against something, he looked down to see a syringe. He lifted it up and as he examined it, he noticed a girl just beyond it. Was-was this her's, but she was just a kid. He dropped the syringe, stomping it with his armored foot. He then approached her, gently tapping the side of her face, with the back of his hand. "Hey, hey kid, wake up, hey can you hear me," He breathed out, his voice just barely above a whisper. Hell, she couldn't be more than 17, maybe 19, years old. Younger than he was.

KittenNice

Hope this was alright, you hadn't posted in a while, and I wasn't going anywhere otherwise.
_peccable_

Gothiccie's Widow

Ruthless Ladykiller

Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends.
It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense.
Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose.
If you pull then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you.

C L A R I T Y

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need.
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why.
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my
clarity?

User Image
        Clarity felt a gentle tap on her face and quickly shot her head around to meet her company, but there was nobody. Then she heard the words, whispered in her dreams. Only, they weren't here dreams because this was her dream, which could only mean that her real body was the one with company. "Dammit... must be the cops again." She decided waking up would give her the best chance of not being locked up again and in that instant, her soul snapped back into the feeble Ginger.

Her eyes shot open at the moment true consciousness struck and she sat up with a loud gasp. She found a blue-haired man in an official looking suit staring at her.
        "Monkey" , she called him in reference to the suit. Her head spun wildly and she laid herself back down. Her stuff was supposed to last much longer. She closed her eyes, knowing that sleep wouldn't return and willing the intruder to disappear.

::It's cool. I've just been waiting for a window, so thanks ♥ Sorry Ginger is such a bum... she's not right in the head::

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
    • Tipsy 100
    • Profitable 100
    • Befriended 100
    User Image

Did she just call him Monkey? Whatever, he wasn't in the habit of doing favors for free, but he couldn't just leave a kid out here all by herself. He couldn't just walk the streets in this suit either. He reached for the back of his pants, good, he hadn't taken the wallet of that Secret Service agent out of the pants yet. He pulled it out and opened it up, forty dollars. He stepped out of the tent and held up the wallet "First person to give me their clothes get's forty bucks," Several of the homeless rushed him, offering their clothes, but the first to offer was an older man in a dark grey hoodie, and blue jeans, with a beat up pair of tennis shoes. Not what he'd normally wear, but it was better than walking around in a Secret Service uniform. He took the clothes and changed into them, and pressed the wallet into the man's hand. "Keep it," he said turning back to the girl. She was obviously on something, but he'd worry about getting her cleaned up later. She'd owe him one "Hey kid, wake up, who's your dealer, and where is he. You look like you could use a quick fix,"

_peccable_

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
    • Tycoon 200
    • Super Tipsy 200
    • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
    User Image

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

Thoughts: Hungry and trapped.
    Location: Three blocks away from the Daily Planet, just off Main Street.
    Current Ghost Present: Graduating Class of Metropolis High. Excluding Tom's group.
    Health: Tired.

Trisha blinked and awoke from her trance. The televisions displayed in the electronics stores were all turned off as if what she saw never even happened. Trish felt a cold chill going done her spine as she slowly turned around. "You guys followed me here?" Trisha asked seeing her classmates right behind her. 'Dave told us what happened an hour ago. I just wanted to apologize for... It's just that...' Allie couldn't find the words to express how she felt towards Trisha. They both use to have been friends during junior years, more than friends actually. It was a short relationship, but it showed in Trisha's eyes as she starred back at Allie that her grudge did not disappear even after the tragedy. "I know... it's alright...", Trisha said stopping her. "Wait did you say an hour ago? I was only gone for a few minutes.", Trisha stated taking out her cell to check the time. 'We just thought you just needed some time to yourself is all. You okay Trish?' Bobby asked with a confused look on his face. Trisha let out a huge sigh putting her phone away.

It was enough that God or gods or who ever has her being haunted by ghosts, but to take away her perception of time... Trish was about to lose it. Gunfire interrupted her. Trish instinctively paused and tried to see where the shots were coming from. 'TRISH RUN!' Bobby yelled tackling her to the ground as bullets flew their way hitting the parked car just in front of them off Metropolis Main. Machine gun fire echoed throughout the city. Trisha's heart was racing. It was clear they were targeting her, but why? She spent most of her time either working or sleeping, who could be so pissed off at her.

Men wearing body armor, carrying machine guns looked down over the edge of the building roof top; across from Trish. "Sorry little princess! Someone paid top dollar for your life! Nothing personal! It'll be quick and painless!", one of the Mercenaries shouted. "Um... yeah... no! We were also paid to rape and torture you!" Another merc shouted interrupting the other guy. "Are you two serious right now. How about a little professionalism here." another added laughing. "Don't be stupid! Just come out and come with us! Save us some time here! There are 12 of us and only one of you! ", things were getting worse by the second.

"Guys I need you.", Trisha said calmly in a fetal position while bullets continued to rain down on her. 'Tom's not here! It's his element! I can only interact with computers, Bobby can only make you move faster but not as fast as, TWELVE GUYS WITH MACHINE GUNS SHOOTING AT US! Oh and Allies pretty much useless over all.' Dave shouted crouching down beside Trish in a panic. 'STFU Dave!' Allie Replied in the chaos. 'We're all going to die!', Dave whimpered. "You're already dead Dave!" Trish shouted in an annoyed tone not realizing that she'd already accepted the existance of ghost. "Go get help! Hurry!", Trish screamed as bullets started to approach closer and closer. The ghostly crowd dispersed spreading throughout Metropolis looking for help.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀
    OOC: Would've posted sooner, but gaia crashed last night.

Gothiccie's Widow

Ruthless Ladykiller

Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends.
    It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense.
    Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose.
    If you pull then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you.

C L A R I T Y

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need.
    Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why.
    If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
    If our love's insanity, why are you my
    clarity?

User Image
          Ginger opened her eyes. He was still there, only wearing different clothes. What kind of tricks was he playing? Then he asked her about her dealer. "NO!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She wouldn't let him take her stuff away. "No" she repeated, quieter now, at almost a whisper. "George run." Jorge was nowhere around to hear her warning, but she didn't seem to notice.

She stared deep into his eyes. She believed that eyes were the windows into peoples' souls. Only with her particular abilities, she had a tendency to see what she wanted to see. In this case, she believed that the boy was evil, as all law enforcers were, so the sea of blue in his eyes was slowly being invaded by smokey black swirls. When the black completely swallowed up the blue, her own eyes widened. Gunfire started up nearby and Ginger blinked. When she looked back at the monkey's eyes, the black was completely gone.

::

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
      • Tipsy 100
      • Profitable 100
      • Befriended 100
      User Image

The girl screamed, and then said something about a man named Jorge. Loud gunfire echoed nearby, it was close, but not close enough for it to be of any kind of threat. Raiden let his armor dissipate. His gray skin returned to it's normal pink hue. "Look, see, I'm not here to hurt you, and I'm not a cop, my name's Raiden, now what's yours," What the hell was he doing, she was just some junkie kid, and judging by her surroundings, the chances of him getting paid were pretty low. Then again, she was a kid, he couldn't just leave her here. He felt obligated to help her, for now, he'd have to get her that fix, he'd worry about getting her off the stuff later. He put one arm under her head and the other under her waist, cradling her like a new born babe, he lifted her up. He assumed the name Jorge was the name of her dealer. "Now where's Jorge, you look like you could use him,"

_peccable_

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Super Tipsy 200
      • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
      User Image

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

Thoughts: I just wanted to get something to eat...
      Location: Three blocks away from the Daily Planet, just off Main Street.
      Current Ghost Present: None, all scattered in the city.
      Health: Tired and wounded.

Allie jumped from person to person as they tried to clear streets away from the gunfire, but none of them were strong enough to go up against such a assault. She was in a panic and she could feel the others not having much luck either. Dave and his guys were trying to get the attention of police officers while they were still dealing with a bank heist. Bobby's guy as stubborn as ever are trying to posses the men on the roof, but still having no luck. 'Tom where are you? Trish's in danger. If we don't do something soon we might not be able to pass on or even worse cease to exist! Can you really say that we're ghosts? Are you going to risk it? I know you can hear me you a**!' Allie shouted hovering above the city.

Tom, on top of the Daily Planet watching as the city fell into chaos as he held a dismembered arm from his last victim. 'You need me? Well that's a first. Last I heard you said you can take care of yourselves.' Tom said chuckling. 'I'm surprised you even know how to telecommunicate. ' Tom went on. 'I found some nice toys to play with earlier. Let's just see how durable they are!' Tom shouted grabbing the decapitated head and tossed it to an alleyway. The head splattered on the wall in the Alleyway where Raiden was carrying Clarity. Blood scattered everywhere, but then concentrated writing repeated messages stretching towards the brightly lit streets, "FOLLOW THE BLOOD" it read. Blood dripped from the arm Tom was carrying earlier. He'd been using it as a paint brush leaving trails of blood leading to Trisha. 'Let's have some fun.', Tom said jumping off of the Daily Planet building. Allie exhaled in relief, but was also worried about what Tom was planning.

March Soldier

_peccable_

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
      • Tipsy 100
      • Profitable 100
      • Befriended 100
      User Image

What the hell now, first a drugged out teenager, and now somebody was screwing with him by writing in blood. He was really stretching his humanitarianism today. This could be a trap from his competition though. Well if that were the case, less competition meant more jobs, more often, so this wouldn't be entirely selfless. He followed the blood a short ways before seeing where it led. He recognized some of these guys, they'd stolen more than a few of his contracts, this was a long time coming. He tucked the girl into a safe place "Don't move, alright, I'll be back after I'm done here," His body became covered in the dull gray, diamond armor. He stepped around the corner, approaching the gun men. He noticed a girl huddled up in the fetal position. "I take it you're the one that left that little blood message, by the way, that's a little screwed up. I don't normally do things for free, but lucky for you these guys have done a good job of pissing me off, so this one's on me, but next time you need my help, it'll cost you,"

peccable_

kisa Tsukihime

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Super Tipsy 200
      • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
      User Image

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

Thoughts:
      Health:

"Hey get down. I don't know if you've noticed yet, but we're getting shot at! Wait did you say blood?", Trisha looked behind her seeing the traces of blood and also seeing Tom floating above it. 'Genius over here's going after the president after hour. He may not be bright, but he did take out a few agents without a scratch.' Tom said smiling as he sat down on the car roof tops with bullets passing through him. "Why couldn't you just do this yourself? I mean we should come up with a strategy first." Trisha now realizing that Raiden and the other girl could hear her as she spoke to the ghosts. 'You don't tell me what to do Trish. I can whatever I want and you and the others can't stop me.' Tom said starring at her as he breaks one of the passenger seat window with just a touch. Tom laughed, 'Just joking'. "Just help me already!", Trisha shouted pointing to one of the mercenaries. Tom rush towards him grabbing him and tossing him towards Trish and the other 2 strangers. The man hit a store sign just above Trish as he was stuck there impaled. Tom was terrifying to be around as it was. 'What wrong Bobby feeling a little bit useless?', he said mocking him and continuing to play with his prey on the roof tops.

Trisha then understood what Tom was planning. She them turned to look at Raiden, who must have a million questions as to what was going on. The movement of of her pointing would clearly indicate that she was the one who killed the man. She had no choice, but to play the role.

After taking a second look at Raiden it was clear the he had a gift as well as bullets dropped from his body like dead flies. "Well... aren't you going to give me a hand?", she suggested. Trisha would rather have him think she had super powers rather than have him think that she was some crazy girl who believes in ghosts.

March Soldier

_peccable_

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
      • Tipsy 100
      • Profitable 100
      • Befriended 100
      User Image

Raiden watched the man fly off into the sign. Why did this girl need his help if she could do stuff like that, whatever, he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to eliminate competition. He rushed one of the men, wrapping his arms around his head and neck. He twisted violently, the neck made a loud snapping sound, the head turning a full one hundred eighty degrees. The body dropped lifelessly. He then moved on to his next victim, this time leaping into the air, spinning driving his foot into his face. His skull shattered beneath the force. This was business, extremely good business, with these guys out of commission, that'd only leave four groups as far as he knew.

peccable_

kisa Tsukihime

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out