╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Thoughts: Look at what I can do.
Current Ghost Present: All
Health: Awesome

...And who do we have here?

Trisha hadn't felt this way in a while. The others felt the same. It was Euphoria. The feeling of flesh and bone she was alive more than ever having the ghost binded to her. She didn't know how to react. She was crying. Tears of joy. She was both herself and her friends communicating through a series of strange filodes. She could feel them without even seeing them. "Just what am I?" she asked herself looking at the mirror. 'Yyyou're awake. Wee tried to contact you az soon az we could. Pleaze forgive us.', a voice echoed inside Trisha's head. It sounded like an elderly women. She sounded ill. She sounded like the Reach. She could feel it, she was dead. "Reach...", Trisha whispered now realizing who this intruder was and what had been done. Images flashed to the day the accident occurred. An abduction that went wrong. The meta-gene implantation. The training that she had to endure. She had been subconsciously blocking these memories to try and live a normal life, but when her mind was filled with the thoughts of others, it all came back to her.

"Your people are monsters. You're the enemy. What's next? Are you and your kind going to try and take control of my body?", she asked furiously squeezing her knees as she leaned forward. 'I can say we've tried. Long before we evenn reached the Earth. We needed a real ambassador, but your will was too strong and nullified out signals. Instead things escalated to a Colonial stand point as you humans put it.' the elderly Reach scientist's voice went on. "Why me?" Trisha asked. 'Because yourr mind was az close to ourz az other brotherz and sisterz. You were the only one on your planet to look at us as people.', the voice horrified her. They were all true. She was looked at them as new sentience beings. Another being to communicate with. Beings that would live and prosper equally, but yet not disturbing ones beliefs or genetic materials. The voice was right about her, but she was wrong about the alien species for what they had done. The invasion they brought.

The Reach's voice interrupted Trisha's train of thought before she could respond. 'We're but a few ships now. Their numbers dwindle by the day. We had so desperately needed a planet of our own. Forgiv-ve us.', the feelings that this person felt was to overwhelming for her to keep it inside any longer. "Yes, I forgive you.", Trisha whispered still shaking. 'Thank you...', the voice faded away. She'd passed on to the third life, Trisha thought to herself. Trisha was leaning over the sink. Everything that has happened reminded her of an old comic book she'd read. Things started to make sense to her. Her headaches were gone, her energy was back.

'Well everything's explained, all except that we're still ghosts.', Allie pointed out. 'Those insects should have been annihilated by the league in the first place. They're just ants ready to be squashed out now.', Tom added. "We'll figure things out and Tom please keep your comments to yourself.", Trisha said out loud. They could feel the emotions stirring up inside her and understood what she was thinking about. Even Tom had an understanding about his boundaries.

Trisha closed the bathroom door on her way out. Source was still in the same position as he was before. She was concerned that this entity would try and attacker her again so she kept her distance. She'd heard Raiden offering her for a drink earlier. "Sorry the shower was running. It's a little too early to be drinking." she said turning on the television hoping that she was not in the morning news due to last night's events. Instead reports should Star Labs being attacked. She was both relieved and concerned. "Since when did science, become so popular with today's criminal?", She asked sitting on the living room couch and her legs on the coffee table spinning the remote in mid-air showing interest; partially excited that she can now fully control her meta- gene and partially excited that she can pretty much be a badass superhero.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀
OOC: Ghost powers activate! xd
[Edited]

March Soldier

_peccable_
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ [ sᴜᴄᴄᴇss ]
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ
( I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴍʏ ɢʀɪᴘ )

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴀᴍᴇ
I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ

I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜʏ I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴇʟғ-ғᴜʟғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ
, ᴏʜ ɴᴏ, ᴏʜ ɴᴏ, ᴏʜ, ɴᴏ ᴏʜ

User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The blonde was forty paces away from exiting the facility until an intriguing sound halted her progress. Alarms. Gun fire. Screams of human men. She couldn't help but to arch an eyebrow. Star Labs was being attacked? By whom? Her red lips curved into a cheshire grin as she thought a wonderful thought. Perhaps it was one of those meta-humans she had been hunting that wanted to try their hand at destroying the organization. She would've been scolded if her makers knew she had just assumed, a thing programs and robots were not built to do. But that assumption was quickly struck down when an UP (unidentified person) clad in black armor rushed toward her with a rifle in hand.

Her systems' processing was at its peak, calculating the time it took to evade the plasma orb shot from the gun within less than a millisecond. Green eyes glanced over to the hole burnt into the wall. These were no ordinary bullets. These were more advanced. Advanced like what the Reach used, but the signatures on the guns were different. Not to mention these things were much taller. But did that just mean they fell harder? There was only one way to find out.

Before the alien's finger pulled the trigger, Fox kicked the gun out of its grasp before following up with a sweep kick. Of course to her dismay, she couldn't knock it off its feet. The structure of its feet caused it to stick to the ground; be more balanced. With a quick motion, she rolled out of the way and grabbed the rifle. The feel was familiar to her and it didn't take much analysis to figure out how to make it shoot.

Rwaaar!!

It growled, falling to the ground with a large thud then after. Some of the weapons it was collecting were melted into its armor after the blast. The circular hole through it created a foul odor of burnt flesh, making the female scrunch up her nose just a tad.

"Yo, Fox." a male shouted.
      "Long time no see." a female purred.

The android's attention went to the female with brown hair and the male with the usual spike green hair. "Spike. Felina."

"so she remembers us. I'm charmed."

"I am programmed to never forget a face."

"Mmm... I'm sure. I'm surprised to find you here. But then again, I guess they need every available power to stop this little alien raid."

"This situation does not require my assistance. I was merely defending myself against an attacker."

"Whoa, you're not helping? You're just going to leave?"

"Spike, you know she only listens to orders. She can't act on her own. Pitiful I say."

"The only pitiful thing is the efficiency a human lacks to a computer."

Felina hissed.

"Fox." the voice of Fox's supervisor rang in her ear. "You need to protect Star Labs from the invaders. The new metas are unstable, we can not have them escape."

"Yes, sir." Fox replied.

"You got new orders?"

"What's the plan?"

"We hit them hard. Hit them fast. They are weak against their own weapons."

"Sounds puuuurfect." Felina purred before turning into a jaguar and taking the hallway to the left.

"I really hope my hair doesn't get messed up from this." Spike muttered, touching up the biggest spike in the front with a purple comb before putting it in his pocket. "Catch ya later." he grinned, blending into the hallway to the right.

Those were two meta-humans that had completed Star Labs' tests and didn't mind it. At least not to Fox's knowledge and considering they were working for them now.

With the right and the left hallways being secured, she walked straight. Perhaps if she wasn't stopped by those humans, she might have saved one person's life. No, that was a lie. She would've watched them get shot down in front of her. Without an order, she was an immovable object. Feelings hardly pinched her features.

There was a male in a suit accompanied by another one of those aliens. Though she saw no threat from him, it was apparent that the alien gave him respect. Could this be their leader?"State your purpose here."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Oɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Iғ I [ ғᴀɪʟ ] I'ʟʟ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴀ ᴛᴇsᴛ
( 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ, sᴏ I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ )

TV ᴛᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ
Nᴏᴡ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ

I ʜs ɴ ʟ
I ʜs ɴ ʟ
I ʜs ɴ ʟ
I ʜs ɴ ʟ
I ʜs ɴ ʟ

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜʏ I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴇʟғ-ғᴜʟғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ
, ᴏʜ ɴᴏ, ᴏʜ ɴᴏ, ᴏʜ, ɴᴏ ᴏʜ

O|O|O|O| FOX |O|O|O|O

Chraid

Oni Ignasha's Husband

kisa Tsukihime

March Soldier

_peccable_

Source

Source faded into view sitting right next to Trisha as he was fully visible this time to anyone and everything as he sighed softly before saying. " Because my dear Star labs have been trying to create more interesting mutant genes.. That and after a certain event they have been sharing information with Cadmus also." Source didn't care if his sudden appearance freaked Trisha as he looked at her and then back to the T.V before saying. "I wonder how long till it happens.. Till humans are the sub-species compared to my children." Source considered all life his children but humans. Humans had slowly been working their way off of his favorites list. Oh it happened to many races before but humans. Humans were starting to become a mistake in his mind to have left them alone to develop how they would.

Source couldn't help but sigh before he muttered . " And now the reach are a dying race.. Such good children they were.. Maybe I will recreate them in a few thousand years." Source didn't exactly care if Trisha could hear him at this point as he would miss the Reach. such a interesting race that had taken so well to one or two artificial genes he had introduced in their very early evolution. Though he did wonder if he should have left them alone to develop for a few generations like he did the humans before introducing mutations and other things to them. Oh well even deities make mistakes after all.

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
User Image

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

Thoughts: Bored

Trisha was now tossing the remote from one hand to another. The being known as Source made a compression on the couch as he sat. This indicated that this person was real for Trisha. He was trying to intimidate her. "Hello to you too. You know it's rude to eavesdrop don't you? Who are you again?", she asked showing no respect to the person who attacked her and now claiming to be more superior than her. It was clear the stranger wanted something from her, but what? Tom's arrogance could only go so far to extract the information she needed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀
[Edited]

Oni Ignasha's Husband

kisa Tsukihime

Source

Source looked at Trisha before saying slowly. " What do I want? Nothing from you really.." Source looked away from Trisha before grinning and saying. " Well that is a lie.. I want a few things from you but you don't need to worry about them since things are advancing as I wish." Source slowly stood up before smiling at Trisha and pointing at the T.V with one finger causing the image to flip through previous wars and genocides before it started to go through advancements and finally evolution.
Source wasn't going to explain him self. No far from it as he grinned even more at Trisha before saying. " Dear little Trisha.. Things will get very dangerous and interesting soon .. So I was going to offer you a small enhancement to your powers.. Maybe even give you a more 'active' power but.. I am going to assume your 'friends' are demanding you say no?" Source always loved this part. Trisha, ether of the Robin's, and many others were in his sights to tempt and manipulate. Oh how fun it will be to give 'those' eyes to ether Robin. Yes things would be getting very interesting and dangerous soon .

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
User Image

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

Thoughts: None

Trisha finally tossed the remote back onto the coffee table. As she got up the television flashed off. The man proved to be more than just noise. He was toy to play with her just like how she use to play with adults when she was just a child. He was quite hostile towards her. She couldn't blame him, even she couldn't stand Tom's insults. 'Sorry I didn't know.', Allie apologized in her mind. 'Way to go Allie you just know how to pick em.', Dave chuckled. Tom gave a light smile, she couldn't see him, but she could feel it as he watched in contempt. Bobby shook his head at the group in shame.

Trisha gave the same smile Tom had. This entity was lonely, he was desperately trying to get her attention. She reached out putting her hand onto his shoulder. "It's okay. I believe you. You've come to warn me haven't you? Thank you.", she said giving a smile. These were Trisha's words; the others smiled looking at her. She was always trusting and she was always so reasonable. "Are you okay?", Trisha asked worried why the entity was full of emotions.

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

Oni Ignasha's Husband

kisa Tsukihime

Source

Source looked at Trisha for a few seconds before he sighed and said softly. " How would you feel? Seeing beings you spent your time making turning on each other and destroying their world? To know your other creations are moving on the weaker ones to conquer or destroy them?" Source looked Trisha in the eyes before saying softly. " To know you have to do things others will see you as a monster for just to make sure the world keeps heading forward?" Source knew it wasn't in proper deity fashion to show emotions to a lower being but he didn't care. It wasn't like their were any other gods in his realm. No it was only him in this version of existence. Only him and him alone. No one to confide in, no one to talk to, no one at all.

Source moved away from Trisha before running his hands through his hair while muttering. " I always thought you would be one I could relate to.. Someone I could confide in and trust." Source's no Anderson's eyes showed a deep tiredness and sorrow. A sorrow that only came from having to kill ones own children to save the whole. So many times he had to do it. So many times did he try to better a world or one of his creations only for them to abuse it or grow to threaten reality as a whole. Anderson remembered each and every face from every single world he had to remove. Every single scream and cry as the sky blackened and the world crumbled around them while nothing remained at all. That is why he thought Trisha would relate to him. she was surrounded by death. She was assaulted by the spirits of those she knew personally. So Anderson believed she if anyone would be able to relate to his pain somewhat.

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
User Image

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

Thoughts:
Current Ghost Present:All
Health:Awesome

Trisha had heard experimental subjects say the same thing at the lab. She was always told to lie to them and keep her distance from them, but she very much understood what they were going through. Some times they were honest in talking about philosophy, others were just insane. "No one has the right to control another person. Not you or me.", Trisha said giving the generic answer she always give before she left the hide out. Allie selfishly pulled her away from the drama.

'You're only leading him on you know?', Allie said as she twirled Trisha's body down the street. 'He needs a friend.' , Trisha responded. 'No, what he needs is an asylum!' Dave added. 'Poor Trisha, already graduated and already have men wrapped around your fingers' Tom said laughing pressing down on the wound. "You're all idiots.", she said rolling her eyes. She did feel a little relief from separating from the stranger. "Can you guys take me to Star Labs?", she asked.

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

I'm always on guard, protecting myself.

Raiden saw the young girl leave, he set down his glass and followed after her. "Hey where are you going," He called after her. "You know it's rude to just leave without saying anything," he said drawing near her. She seemed to be having an argument with her spirits, then he heard her ask about S.T.A.R labs. He knew he'd regret this "I'll take you, I can't exactly let someone who can't even control their powers go to a place like that on their own, but you'll owe me big time," he said staring at her. "Just give me time to change into my uniform," he made a motion for her to follow him.
I will never be vulnerable, never be open

_peccable_

kisa Tsukihime

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
User Image

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

Thoughts: Ready or not.

"Hold on one sec! You're forgetting one thing, Breakfast." Trisha said turning around with ice cream covering her face. Frozen treats floated their ways to Raiden's, Source's, and gingers mouths even though she wasn't so sure she was awake yet. " Powers under control! Can't do much on an empty stomach.", she suggested and gave a head nod for Raiden to lead the way. The guy was seemingly bossy, but Trisha didn't mind it was a lot easier to have someone else in control for once. It was going to be a good day and Trish could feel it, or it could just be the the melting ice cream bars Trish had stashed in her small purse dripping on her shoes. Allie and the others were in dismay to come to a realization that they'll never be able to taste the sugary treats ever again. Trisha could feel the anger building up inside her. Trisha was too hopped up on sugar to apologize.

Each step after another became easier and easier as her movements became more refined. It was the special Reach training not even the beatles had used. Zero gravity to under water training, what ever mean to strain the human body. Flash backs made their way to her mind, she shivered a little to the memories as a cloud shaded the streets. "Ready?" she asked.

OOC: March, Death revealed source a few posts back.

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Raiden snatched the treat out of the air and ate it. Granted he wasn't normally the type to eat Ice Cream this early in the morning but, he was going to need carbs to stay awake. "Let's just get this over with, shall we," he said very gruffly. He didn't exactly understand why this kid wanted to go to S.T.A.R labs, but he wasn't just going to let her go alone.

_peccable_

kisa Tsukihime

Hilarious Prophet

User Image
Mar Jonas..............

........BREACH........

""We could not understand because we were too far
and could not remember because we were traveling in the night of first ages,
of those ages that are gone,...""

User Image

Mar Jonas had to admit he was somewhat surprised by the humans. Even in the face of superior tactics, technology and firepower they did not pause in their single minded determination to defend their facility. He watched as pocket of resistance after pocket of resistance was rooted out and dealt with as his troops advanced ever deeper into the labs. The human defenders threw themselves to the task of battle with a warrior's spirit and as the moments passed into minutes Meta-human defenders even began to make their presence known. Mar Jonas gave the humans his respect for their courage. He thought them mad to not flee but he still held respect for their courage. He even began to come across the bodies of fallen Shin-Rogia from time to time. Though not nearly as numinous as human bodies that littered the halls, to come across these few of his fallen troops was impressive. The Shin-Rogia however were not paused by the sight of their own dead. Instead they seemed to become excited by it, to rush to battle with more zeal and pleasure. For them, death at the hands of a worthy foe was a honor. Mar Jonas let them run. He was a understanding lord, he would not restrict them their battle honors. They were let lose to find their honorable death or to give it's blessing to another.

Things however took a turn for the more interesting at the appearance of a blonde female. Mar Jonas arched a eyebrow in question at her approach, alone and without any weapons he could see. The Shin-Rogia at his side started to rise it's own weapon but Mar Jonas, paused him with a hand on the rifle which he then pushed back down toward the ground. He watched her as she spoke something in the earthling language and gave a smile before rising a hand as if in shrug.
"I thought our actions make our purpose clear. Seeing as that is not the case I will elaborate further for your benefit. We are raiding. Stealing your property. Acting to seize that which you have that we want. To take possession of by force or at will or if that doesn't clear things up I can use the rather colorful language of your city's south east side. 'We Jacking your s**t and trashing the place YO!"

As he said this last part he threw his hands up in the odd finger signs that he had seen some of the younger humans use when speaking in such a manor and clearly was some kind of greeting before with a smile he settled back into a all business like stance. "I hope that cleared things up for you because if not I'm afraid I have no further methods of expressing my meaning." Reaching up he picked a bit of lint from his suit sleeve before flicking it aside in a causal manor before turning his eyes toward the female once more. "Now then, If you understood that please be a dear and point us towards the Meta-human research labs. I'm a busy man and don't have all day to play with you lesser beings." He gave just a hint of a charming smile before adding. "Lovely as you may be."

User Image

"...leaving hardly a sign - and no memories.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster,
but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free"

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
User Image

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

Thoughts:
Current Ghost Present: All but Dave
Health: Well

Trisha looked back at Raiden in confusion. "There's no money in this and no one's making you come if you don't want to." said shaking her head. She knew he didn't like her, but he could help it because he felt responsible for her. "I'm sorry for the trouble that I've caused you.", she said apologizing for both her and the ghosts that dwelled within her. She couldn't help for being what she was and they way she acts, it was in her nature. 'He's stupid if he doesn't come. Who cares if he doesn't like you. No one does. You think we're all here because we're your friends' Tom said. His words were sharp like daggers, but at least she knew he wasn't alive when he said it. She could only hope Raiden didn't feel the same as him.

Blocks away an attack was occurring in Star Labs. Dave separated from Trish and the others to watch and observe the movements of their targets. He had to collect data of the build's architecture, the weapons used, building structure, hostages, and the number of targets. Dave couldn't make sense of it. It was like a war zone. Dust was flying up in the air limiting his vision, gun fire in every hall, and the attackers carrying a new technological advanced rifles and armaments. 'Fascinating.', Dave said murmuring to himself on his way back, thinking out a strategy. He couldn't think, he was distracted by Source. He'd seen him before, but he just couldn't put his fingers on it. 'So many things going on, so many things variables so many calculations.', He said panicking a little.

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Raiden chuckled "Let's just say you'll owe me one," he said as he began hardening his skin. His flesh became gray, as the diamond hard armor coated his body. He simply smiled. He rolled his shoulders, and stretched his neck. "Let's get started," he said looking at her. He hadn't noticed it before but she was oddly cute, too bad she was so much younger than he was.

_peccable_

kisa Tsukihime
User Image
Chase

Heh you crooks think you're all so bad...

There was the scream of a woman and the sounds of fighting in an alley in Gotham but soon a man's scream echoed from the alleyway only to be drowned out by a gun shot. Th-thank you for stopping him...I don't know what he would have done if you hadn't intervened... the woman said to the red and white haired youth who stood there with his pistol still smoking from the shot. "Eh no big deal...just one more piece of criminal scum to not worry about." Chase said to her before spitting on the dead man's corpse. "You'd best leave though creeps like these are usually always lurking in each other's shadow." he added.

He blew the steam from the tip of the barrel before holstering it in his belt. 'That wasn't even a challenge...the bat always seems to find the interesting criminals...maybe I should follow his shadow...might be interesting to see if I can hide from the Dark Knight...' he thought to himself smiling. He was always one for a challenge even as a little kid. Rather than get his mom and dad to buy things for him he'd round up loose change to save up for the things he wanted usually having more than enough by the time he felt he could get it. "Now time to go a hunting..." he said to himself giving a casual nod to the woman before walking back into the shadows.

But you don't know bad til you're all screaming for mercy...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff