User Image

A hood covered his eyes,
hiding all the guilty lies.

He revealed his blade,
his decision had been made.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chapter 1: Family
Our Anti Hero was pushed off the lap of the young lantern from the power of the ring which made her have a green aura around him. Sin couldn't do anything but filming the lantern with the camera. "Beautiful....." he thought to himself. Sin listened to her about having no family,having to been kidnap by sin, wanted to sleep with him on the bed while the camera is recorded....wait she didn't said that last part. Sin began to have naughty day or night dreams about her which end prematurely when she talk about the star lab. He spoke about her kidnap first before the star lab to make it sound he pay attention to her. "Really? i thought it was better than snapping your neck then sleeping with you or was the other way around.....ehhhhhhh back to the next question" He got up off the floor from having to be pushed by the lantern aura. He walked pass the lantern and sat on the chair and began to show the Vixen Lantern his information about Star lab. Data appear on each window showing the lantern."The Star lab is a organization created by the UN Government. There job is to create Meta Gene Experiment to make super beings." He paused for minute to show the picture of men,women,and children dress up in lab testing outfits trapped in a room like a lambs in a slaughter house. " Using human as guinea pigs to make them. They find testing subjects from the streets such as runaways or orphan. My info told me they are selling them to other countries for their funding to make more of them. Many lives were used in this experiment some succeed as for the others...weeeeell?!" He showed her the failure experiments and how they dispose them but he gave her a quick glance, he didn't want her to lose her lunch.

He closed the windows of the starlab but before he can close it the last window he turned the chair to look at her. "Do you see now my family is gonna be a failed experiment, but if your not convinced maybe i can show you...but it would of been better if your wearing a highschool uniform" Tentacles started spewing out of his body only wiggle them to show her that he was part in the meta experiment. "Yep i know what your thinking" He began to intimate her voice but in poor way. "Oh my god i didn't know you can do that now i want you. Oh miss lantern. Please do naughty things to me with your tentacles." He hugged himself with his tentacles while making kissing noises. "Oh don't stop let me feel your will. I will baby. " After a few minutes Sin ended that little disturbing show as the tentacles extended towards her offering to shake it. "So will you help free those people and find my family from these monsters" He felt she wasn't convinced so he had do something to make her join him. He pulled out his secret weapon. He jumped off the chair and bow to the lantern. "Please i need your help you sexy glowing goddess i do anything even if i have to become your kinky love slave i would do anything for you. you beat me... step on me and called me a dirty scum " He said as a image of the lantern in a bondage suit stepping on Sin with a smile on her face while being chained up in a pleasure kind of way and having a erotic look on his face meaning he like being abused by her floating between Sin and the lantern to show what it will look like. This was his last option.

Bring forth a shadow from the black of the Rift,
to move in the night and through the darkness shift.
Let them be swift and silent, that my foe cannot hear.
--Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me,
for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.--
I offer my septims that you take their breath,
That your dagger will swiftly carry their death.

blackwhitetiger

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
User Image
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Thoughts: What to do now?
Current Ghost Present: All but Tom and friends
Health: Well

...And who do we have here?

Trisha knelt down beside the girl. She check for a pulse and a fever, she was perfectly fine. "I was born with this ability. I can't tell you which one because I'm not entirely sure myself. It's not like you can go to a doctor with this kind of stuff. For all I know what I have is off the record." she said as she got up. She'd already ran her DNA through Cadmus's database, even they hadn't the answers she was looking for. "As for pulling my own weight, I can't guarantee anything. What happened on the roof tops was a accident.", Trisha responded. She'd heard these question before except it came from one of her superiors at Cadmus towards one of the subjects. This was a part of Tom's plan. To drag her down to her level. 'I'm nothing like him.', Trisha thought to herself in anger as she looked down and clenched her fist.

Trisha then notice the needle marks on the girl's body. She'd been using. What it was Trisha couldn't tell but she was in a deep sleep and wasn't responding. It was dangerous to leave someone in a such a state. Trisha grabbed her small purse and pulled out a small case. In it was a small syringe labelled adrenaline. Trisha was a lab tech and she usually indooses herself with adrenaline to stay awake; coffee doesn't cut it for her. "Adrenaline. This should wake her up. Don't worry it's sterilised.", She said carefully pulling out the syringe out of the case.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀

OOC: Hey March, you kind of left behind Lord deathheart in your last post, but he's also going to be with us in your safe house. Just thought I'd let you know.

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

March Soldier

_peccable_

Oni Ignasha's Husband

kisa Tsukihime

March Soldier

_peccable_

Source

Source didn't mind that Raiden didn't see him . Oh far from it as he gentle wrapped his fingers around Trisha's wrist before saying slowly." That would be a horrible idea my dear little spirit seer." Source couldn't get rid of that small smile he had been wearing since he had meet Allie and found out Trisha could see him after all and not just here spirits. Oh how much fun he would be having soon with all the things that were in motion. So so many lovely things involving his beautiful pawns at Cadmus and Starlabs that he had been feeding the genetic make up that belonged to 'unstable' powers. Oh yes it would be so very interesting to see what would happen when they took unrefined, flawed, and purposely self destructive genetic code and tried to implant it into a normal human or anything else.
((Ooc: since he ignored Source/Anderson I am having Raiden not being able to perceive his existence. Aka can't hear, see, smell, ect him ))

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
User Image

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

Thoughts:Come on! Are you serious!
Current Ghost Present: All, but tom and friends
Health: well

Trisha grasps the syringe as she felt she was about to drop it. Trisha sighs in relief. "It's okay I studied in the field. I know what I'm doing. Now let go.", Trisha demanded, trying to be as reasonable as possible, but also keeping the ghosts calm as well. An out burst right now would be stupid. It'd been a long time since someone had laid a hand on her and now it just discomforted her. Allie in the possessed body was already snooping around. She was already guiding the other ghosts to help her out to search for Raiden's personal magazines just to rat him out on it. Dave and his friends were already at it at the computer. Bobby and his guys were already looking inside the walls. The ghosts were settling in to the new atmosphere. Trisha was happy at that part at least as she peaks behind Source. Trisha tries to jerk away away from him, but he was still clinging on. "Let go!", Trisha demanded giving Source a stern glare.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀
OOC: Nighty night guys.

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

March Soldier

_peccable_

Aged Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~✠~Nova Flynn~✠~
Rookie Green Lantern of Sector 2814

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.

User Image

“Hmm... what was that?” Nova questioned with a raise of her brow. Even though she had heard that her Kidnapper had said to her she played it off as she didn't. This guy was starting to freak her out. Perhaps he was more psychopathic than she originally believed. This called for a new plan of attack, rather than push his buttons too much it might be time to start going with is plans. He seemed stable right now but who knows if she rejected his ultimatum he might blow the building sky-high. Nova would be protected her shield would do most of the work, right? This was a cause for pause, how exactly did the shield work. It was supposed to protect the rings user. But if something like blow dart could get through... it was best not to think about it at this moment.

As her kidnapper made his way over to the computer Nova took followed behind. The floor creaked with every foots step as Nova moved from one side over to the computer. As Kidnapper brought up his files on Star Labs Nova leaned over his shoulder. One hand was on the back of the chair the other on the table in front. She had heard a few small things about Star Labs. She knew about their work with Meta-humans. That had something to do with the Reach. The entire reason why Lanterns were not allowed to be in the sector, specifically back on earth. The rest of the information about them was classified, only accessible to Honour Guards, and Alpha Lanterns. Nova was none of those and she wasn't going to be anytime soon. Nova listened quietly as Kidnapper explained his finds to her. From what he said and how he explained it made it seems like Star Labs was defiantly doing something they were not supposed to be. When she was shown a picture of the failed experiments Nova could feel a pit grow in the bottom of her stomach and a knot in her throat, she tried her best to keep her disgust hidden. As a Green Lantern it was part of her job to protect the weak and innocent 'no evil shall escape my sight' and all that. Even if her Kidnapper wasn't telling the truth she still had a duty to free those people they had captured.

Nova let out a huff. If she was going to help her kidnapper she was going to need all the patients of Lantern Rayner. A green hand projected from her ring and flew over to the Kidnapper who was imitating some sort of fantasy, she gave him a bit of a flick on the forehead as he came back to his senses. A tentacle extend out to her. To a normal person it would have seemed weird to see someone develop tentacles out thin air but to Nova this had become a normal event. “I'm not shaking that...” she said as she crossed her arms under her breast again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As her Kidnapper grovelled at her feet Nova moved to the window. Morning was starting to roll around in Coast city, at least that was where Nova assumed she still was. There was no way she was out long enough to have been moved to far. ' How long was I out for?” she thought to herself it must have been most of the night... It was had to tell. Looking outside the window it was hard to tell morning was around the corner. The Rain had started to increase becoming clear with in the building and a thud of thunder could he heard off in the distance. “It always rains in Coast City...” she mumbled creating a play on words, something she had heard someone say about Gotham. It almost never rained in Coast City. Turning back to her Kidnapper Nova looked down to him. Interlacing her fingers in front of her she cracked her fingers. “Well, let's get started. First I need something to call you other than Kidnapper” she held out her hand finally to the kidnapper. “And I have your word that no one in this building will he harmed?!”

User Image
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!

Height: 5' 9”
    Weight: 145
    Current projection: A Hand

Sinmaster123”

Lonely Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Name:Sin Oscurita
I feel:100%
My Regeneration abilities : Fast
Meet my Persuader: unarmed
My Family is with me: None
I think my location is here:Sin apartment
Who's the hotty with a rocking body: Nova
These people are:
Sin:Nova
OOc: (She doesn't have the wear the high school uniform if you want)

User Image

User Image
User Image

A hood covered his eyes,
hiding all the guilty lies.

He revealed his blade,
his decision had been made.

Chapter 1: Family
Our Anti Hero had finally succeed on getting the green lantern to join him in the rescue mission. Sin got up from the ground and jump for joy when he heard those words. "Wonderful simply wonderful For you lovely you can me Sin Oscruita but Sin is more sexier. I'm so exciting me teaming up the lantern ooooh we should this me and you as my trusty sidekick. We could have our theme song what do think nanananananana Sin and Lantern! or....eh we'll let think of this later in the meantime lets get started" he shakes her hand only to pull it and rub her hand on his face trying to get a feel like a crazed fan boy pervert. "Ooooh this a hand of miss lantern how soft and luscious" He said while still getting feel, he let go of her hand quickly before she can smack him with it. "agreed no one is gonna get hurt i promise i'll be a good kinky love slave"

He whistled at the door only to see a dirty scruffy dog walk towards inside Sin room. The dog began to walk around the room and jump on the lantern legs trying to lick her face with his slobbering tongue. The dog is a playful thing. He enjoys people company. Sin whistle again to the dog "Hey scruffy come here boy" the dog hears Sin voice, he ran towards Sin trying to give sin some lovin. He got down on one knee only to pet him on the attention. "Who's a good boy huh Who's a good boy" He let the dog lick him on the face and chuckled at scruffy. He showed the dog the trigger and he did something that made the lantern frightened a little or not. he squeezed the trigger but the only it did instead of blowing the building it only squeak, the trigger was nothing but a chew toy for the dog. "Here you you go boy sorry if i borrow it" The dog grab the chew toy with his mouth and ran out the room. Sin got back up and wiped his face from the drool. "Well thats over lets go start the mission remember a hero never goes down on a promised" He walked over to the closet and started taking some outfit. "Well first were gonna need to sneak in the lab don't want to get a hundred meta super men after us now will we.okay i got some disguises ill be the soldier and you can be..." he said as he pulled out a high school girl uniform and show it to her" A sexy school girl its the perfect...huh miss lantern why are looking at me like that " The camera show sin apartment building, the only that happen in the picture a Sin suddenly flew out the window screaming. He fall all the way down landing on the car. the only thing that was making a noise was a rain, sin yelling "I'm okay!" and a car alarm.

Time skip

At 9:50 A.M in a dark stormy morning Sin arrived at the star lab but a few distance away from anyone to spot them. He looked towards the lantern "are you ready?" he said wearing a soldier uniform.

Bring forth a shadow from the black of the Rift,
to move in the night and through the darkness shift.
Let them be swift and silent, that my foe cannot hear.
--Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me,
for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.--
I offer my septims that you take their breath,
That your dagger will swiftly carry their death.

blackwhitetiger

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

I'm always on guard, protecting myself.

Raiden noticed the man snooping around "Hey! I don't appreciate snoopers," he said, suddenly he noticed his computer coming to life of its own accord, and then the girl started talking to herself. From what he could gather she was either crazy or she was seeing ghosts. Either way, he should be careful, she had mentioned what happened on the roof being an accident meaning if it was the latter, she didn't necessarily have control over these things. "So from what I can tell, you're either hallucinating, or you're seeing ghosts, I'm going to go with the ghosts since my computer's freaking out. If that's the case, please tell your friends to leave my personal effects alone," Raiden was a man of many secrets, it's what kept him alive this long, that and the fact that he could make his skin harder than diamond didn't hurt. He couldn't see the spirits, but their presence was clearly evident as everything around him seemed to be reacting to them. He noticed 'it' sticking out from behind its hiding place. Half of a black mask protruded from the shadows, a mask shaped like the top half of a crow's beak.
I will never be vulnerable, never be open

(ooc: Well I left Source out because Raiden can't actually see or interact with him.)

_peccable_

kisa Tsukihime

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
User Image

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

Thoughts: Annoyed as hell.
Current Ghost Present: All of them.
Health: Well

The man wouldn't let go. Raiden wasn't feeling comfortable with what was happening in his apartment. The ghosts were restless. Trisha wasn't sure of what to do. This new entity appeared to be invisible to Raiden and by talking to him, she exposed herself as either insane or a person who talks to ghost. Trisha coughed. The ghosts disappeared. Even Allie shaking in the body for some reason exited through the front door. "Excuse me.", She said walking into a busy street and leaving behind the body. Trisha remained composed. She wasn't going to let some other entity affect her life. With the person's hand still grasped on her risk Trisha tosses the syringe in mid-air and catches it with the case with her other arm. "She looks to peaceful for it.", she stated changing the subject.

Her arm phases through the man's hand, freeing herself as she stood up. The ghosts were nowhere to be seen. They were all in Trisha's body. She gazed at Source for a few seconds. The ghost were determined that was neither a spirit or a human. "If you find a target call me. I think I'm going to get a little bit sick. I'll be in the bathroom if you need me.", Trisha stated walking into the bathroom.

Trisha had secretly called a meeting in her mind where even Tom was dragged in. 'I appreciate the surveillance, but could you guys be a little more subtle?', Trisha stated giving the same gaze that she gave a minute ago. 'And you thought I was trouble' Allie said laughing. 'Shut up!', Trisha said interrupting her. 'It's all your fault what do you even know about these people? I know you're all already dead, but trying to drag me down with you will not be a good idea.', Trisha grew more in tense and Tom blended in with the others. He always knew what to do in these types of situations, but Trisha knew he was there watching her. Observing her to see how he could manipulate her some more. Day by day she was getting into more dangerous situations. How long will she last? She asked herself.

OOC: Not sure what the next arch will be so I'm just going to leave it at that. BTW you're not suppose to hear what's going on in the last paragraph because it's all happening in Trish's mind. I had writers block sorry.

Aged Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~✠~Nova Flynn~✠~
Rookie Green Lantern of Sector 2814

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.

User Image

“Sin it is, and you can just call me Lantern Nova. No more of that Goddess, vixen nonsence” she hope that by telling her psychopathic teammate what she wanted he would stop calling her all those other things. She had a feeling thought it wasn't going to happen. Nova hand when up to the bridge of her nose. It was surprising how long it took but she had developed a headache. On the bridge of her nose she began to rub back and forth, brushing a piece of her bang from her face We are not having a time song, you're not going to be my sidekick. This is a one time thing, I am only doing this to help the people in the building and those at Star Labs...” Nova let out a sigh as she shook his hand.

Out of know where a small mutt of a dog pranced is way in to the room. The dog more or less beelined it straight to Nova. “like owner like dog,” she thought in reference to people saying owners and their dogs look-alike well it seemed like this mutt was trying to hump at her leg. The dog then made it's way over to sin. Who was playing with the dog and the trigger. “Hey you said....” Nova jumped up and was about to grab the trigger until she heard the toy let out a little squeak. It was a squeaky toy and motherF'ing squeaky toy there was no way. Could she have doped by a dame squeeky toy. If it was possible for steam for steam to come out of her ears it probably would have. Anger did fill her body though it started from toes like a warm fire and build all the way to her hand which balled into fist, her teeth began to grit and she took a deep breath.

And Then there was the uniform now normally Nova would find this a little funny, she might have even chuckled but her anger was over whelming. Grabbing Sin by this shirt collar she lifted her a few feet off the ground. Nova looked at him dead in the eyes only a few feet away. “I'm not going to go back on my word. Not to help you but to help the people Star Labs has been experimenting on.” she pushed him farther into the wall a small amount of dust flew from the studs and dry wall. If Lantern Kilowog found out she was tricked by a squeaky toy she'd be sent back to basic training and Lantern Gardner would never let her life it down. “But if you ever; EVER! ******** with me like that again... it won't end well for you Sin Oscruita. And why don't you wear that school girls uniform if you want to see it on someone so bad!” with that Nova tossed Sin off to the side which happened to be where the one window in the room was. Though it wasn't her intent she ended up tossing Sin out the window. She floated out the window and looked down to Sin, she tried to keep a calm look on her face but inside she was worried that she might have actually hurt him and throwing him out the window was
not intentional. At least now she knew he was squashy.

There was no sense in Nova trying to go in stealthy. She was a Lantern after her ring and two options off or as bright as a twinkling star. She and Sin arrived some distance way from the Star labs building. He was of course dressed in the solider outfit and it was clear to see he was not happy she was in the school girls uniform but she didn't care. “I think I have a plan...” Nova took her left hand and held it up in front of her face. Her right hand removed the Lantern Ring which caused her to return to her normal human look, it was the first time in a while she wasn't wearing her ring or had her Green aria, one thing she had to remember was that now she was much more vulnerable than before. Her uniform didn't change much, Lantern Rayner actually designed her uniform after her normal attire. The whole one piece spandex uniform just didn't do it for her. Nova placed the ring in to the breast pocket. “Lantern Rayner said I dressed like a runaway.” she looked as Sin as she did a little spin for some reason. “So since you looks like a solider already why not use me to get in. Say I am one of those meta-humans. That would get us in. I can free the other meta-humans and you can find your family.” she pasued for a moment. “that is unless you wanted to make an entry and have a 'hundred of meta super humans after us'”she said using air quotes trying to make a point.

User Image
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!

Height: 5' 9”
    Weight: 145
    Current projection: A Hand

Sinmaster123”
OOC: no worries she is not going to wear the uniform

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ [ sᴜᴄᴄᴇss ]
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ
( I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴍʏ ɢʀɪᴘ )

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴀᴍᴇ
I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ

I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜʏ I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴇʟғ-ғᴜʟғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ
, ᴏʜ ɴᴏ, ᴏʜ ɴᴏ, ᴏʜ, ɴᴏ ᴏʜ

User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Blue sparks flew from a small torch carving a metal arm. The male in a white coat and glasses sighed after a while, lifting the protective hood from his face. "You really need to take better care of yourself."

Fox looked over at the male as she sat in a chair, one arm resting on the armrest and the other well... the doc had it. "I only care about completing my missions. Why would I care about myself?" she inquired, a blonde eyebrow raising on her forehead.

"Because..." he started then shook his head. "You just should."

"Your explanation is invalid."

"Yes, I guess it was." The scientist then got up from his table and walked over to her holding the robotic arm. "But another fight like that could really damage you. Your arms were meant to break concrete and some metals, not all."

One her arm was attached back to her shoulder, her skin slowly engulfed it, covering the metal skeleton. "I will keep that in mind." After flexing her fingers and arm, she rose from her chair. "Thank you, Dr. Ram."

Fox made her way through a hallway of Star Labs. She had walked these halls over and over again, creating a map of the shortest path to the exit doors in her mind. The woman had to get back to work. It may be day time, but a computer's tasks never rests.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Oɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Iғ I [ ғᴀɪʟ ] I'ʟʟ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴀ ᴛᴇsᴛ
( 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ, sᴏ I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ )

TV ᴛᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ
Nᴏᴡ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ

I ʜs ɴ ʟ
I ʜs ɴ ʟ
I ʜs ɴ ʟ
I ʜs ɴ ʟ
I ʜs ɴ ʟ

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜʏ I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴇʟғ-ғᴜʟғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ
, ᴏʜ ɴᴏ, ᴏʜ ɴᴏ, ᴏʜ, ɴᴏ ᴏʜ

O|O|O|O| FOX |O|O|O|O

Quote:

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

I'm always on guard, protecting myself.

Raiden went into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of whiskey. "Hey you drink?" He shouted loud enough for little miss sixth sense to hear. He didn't hear any puking or coughing, so he wondered what she was really up to, not that he cared, as long as her and her friends weren't going through his stuff.
I will never be vulnerable, never be open

(ooc: Well I left Source out because Raiden can't actually see or interact with him.)

_peccable_

kisa Tsukihime
      I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ

I ᴡᴏɴᴛ BLACKOUT

I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ

Tʜɪsxxxxᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘxxxxᴛɪʟʟ I sᴀʏ sᴏ

Gᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏɪɴɢ

ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏ

User Image

User Image The brunette haired boy sat in a chair, eating the rest of his Lucky charms cereal. It tasted good for a time until the milk turned sour just by a familiar voice. "d**k." The teens blue eyes left the sight of the white bowl to look at the Caucasian man a few feet away from him. He said nothing, only listened. "I have some business in Metropolis so I will be gone for a few days."

"I don't know why you're telling me. You're hardly here anyway." d**k replied.

Bruce somewhat frowned then sighed. "Lets go to a baseball game Saturday. Just us."

"Don't bother." Richard got up from the table then grabbed his mp3 player and headphones. "I'm not really much of a baseball fan." he added, before walking out the kitchen door.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

Music blared in the teenager's eardrums as he walked through Gotham city's streets. He really didn't have anywhere to go really. He just wanted to get out of the house. Away from Bruce Wayne, the stuck up billionaire that just wanted more publicity. Ahh... if only he could find Jason. But then again that probably wasn't the best idea. Jason wasn't really thrilled that he had become Batman's sidekick instead of him. He should've never told Jason. He thought he would be happy that one of them got a chance to hang with their idol. But maybe this teen was a bit naive. Naive to think that it was okay. That they would remain best friends after that. Honestly d**k still wanted to be friends with him; Jason was just a big hot-head.

"d**k. Hey, d**k!" Hearing a girl's voice made him whirl around and take one blue ear bud out of his ear. The blonde haired teen, a bit taller than him ran up to him with a smile on her face. "I knew it was you."

"Kattie, hey. I'm surprised you're out here."

"I'm outside as long as its not raining." she grinned. "Wanna join us?"

"Us?" he asked.

She then turned and pointed to the group of girls in the ice cream parlor. "At the ice cream shop."

"Ice cream? Now? It's not even warm outside."

"Don't be a dweeb." she frowned kiddingly.

"At least I'm not weird." d**k grinned before heading to the shop with her. "Sure, ice cream sounds great. But you're buying."

speaking - crimson

xIce Cream on a Cold Windy Day... Sounds Good to Me. x

Out Of Class

Hilarious Prophet

User Image
    Mar Jonas..............

........BREACH........

""We could not understand because we were too far
    and could not remember because we were traveling in the night of first ages,
    of those ages that are gone,...""

User Image

S.T.A.R Labs
    When Mar Jonas first came to earth he had thought little of it and it's native lifeforms. Weak, underdeveloped and on the verge of destroying themselves, these humans as they called themselves were a odd lot to say the least. Their planet however was one of several that might host the Aschen empire and it's re-rise to glory. After a little tera-forming to make it more comfortable for the Aschen people, earth could in fact become the next seat of empire for the invading inner-dimensional species. But these humans, there was a problem. They already over populated the world, spreading across it's surface like a virus and yet even as their number climbed ever toward critical mass they made no efforts to spread out into the stars and take other worlds to release some of the pressure of their ever growing population. Mar Jonas thought them mad for this alone but other signs were present as well. Signs of a civilization about to destroy itself in the most barbaric and savage of ways. But the humans were in luck. The Aschen empire had chosen their world as the new prime world of their new empire. The humans would soon enough be brought under Aschen command and their destructive ways ended. The Aschen had done this before with other races, saving them from destruction with the light of their higher enlightenment and more civil ways. Like countless others, the humans would one day bow down and praise the Aschen people for saving them from themselves.

First though Mar Jonas had to gather information on the abilities of the native species. If it had been just the humans his report would already be done but lo and behold the humans were not alone. Some among them were developing abilities and powers that were above average for their species and rather then developing single abilities as a whole, each individual of the species seemed to develop their own individual abilities giving rise to countless hundreds of different powers, abilities and talents. It was a rather annoying problem because it made charting them almost impossible. Lucky however already the humans were serving the Aschen empire without even being aware of it. The humans were busy trying to figure this mystery out themselves, doing all the foot work, gathering all the information and putting their best minds to work figuring it out. Mar Jonas was content to let them do the work for him and steal it from them. Such was the fate of a lower species. In their greed and desire for power they unwittedly did the work of higher species in advance. This brought Mar Jonas to Star Labs today.

Dressed in the casual clothing of a black suit and a black tie which seemed to be the human ideal of a status symbol of wealth and authority, Mar Jonas approached the fount gate of Star Labs seeming not to mind the rain and thunder that threatened overhead. He walked as a man might walk when he had business to attend but without rush as if he knew such business would wait for his arrival. Seeing him coming the guard at the gate arched a eyebrow before putting down his phote upon which he had been playing Cut the Rope.
    "You have business here?" He asked Mar Jonas before his eye was drawn to the silver pen on Mar Jonas' necktie which seemed to depict three interwoven serpents.
    Mar Jonas for his part smiled before running a hand down his tie to smooth it out. "Yes I have a delivery to make."

Before the guard could ask why a delivery was being made by a guy in a suit a black disk appeared behind him and spread out in a perfect circle before a armored figure reached through from the other side and grabbed the guard. He was yanked back through the portal to the other side and there a knife planted in his neck where it started to meet his shoulder silenced him forever. Mar Jonas still smiling reached through the guard house window and with the push of a button opened the gates for himself. As he stepped inside more portals opened around the courtyard at Mar Jonas' command and more armored warriors poured through and opened fire with rifles that fired a blue plasma blast of super heated gas. The shots though gas were heated enough that they burned holes through the other guards around the courtyard before splashing like liquid flaming acid over whatever they met once through the first target. These armored figures were the Shin-Rogia, one of the races the Aschen had conquered long ago and now had been brought along on this search for a new home. Though each Shin-Rogia was the equal of only three humans their advanced armor systems, technology and weapons systems made them surprisingly fierce warriors and their natural war like habits went hand in hand with their duty as the main troops of the Aschen army.

Alarms sounded at the attack and Star Labs defense systems came online, cannons and turrets rising up on platforms from the ground as more guards rushed to meet the attack. The Shin-Rogia met the attack without pause, unleashing not only their combat rifles but thrown disks that once air born came online and began to zip around the area at high speed. Attack drones, the disks opened fire with more plasma shots, pelting resistance from the air before flying off to seek new targets. This combined ground troops and air assault drones overwhelmed Star Labs defenses and the attack force began to push it's way inside. Mar Jonas walked through the middle of it at a calm peace watching as his Shin-Rogia overwhelmed and took the defense. He paused only at the main door. The glass of the door having been shot out littered the ground and Mar Jonas could have easily stepped through the gap but Mar Jonas waited while one of his Shin-Rogia with a bow to him, reached up and opened the door for him. With a nod of approval, Mar Jonas stepped through and inside. After all he was a civil being and civil beings used doors. Outside the Shin-Rogia broke off into two groups. The First fallowed Mar Jonas inside while the second began setting up defenses and looting the dead for weapons. They took the weapons not to use as Shin-Rogia saw the weapons of fallen foes as cursed items but rather they took them so that later they could study them and begin building defenses against them. A enemies weapons rendered useless after all were weapons that could offer no resistance in the future.

User Image

"...leaving hardly a sign - and no memories.
    We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster,
    but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free"

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas