Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User Image▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Character Theme

Tantrist sat down next to Chase in the copilot seat with a light smile at his joke. 'What time is it? Oh no... What day is it? I been gone for too long.', she thought to herself looking at her phone updating the time and date. For some reason she'd thought that time in other dimensions scaled different when it was actually the same all along. 'I've got to find an enchantment for that.', she kept to herself while swirling her fingers in mid-air as if conducting and orchestra as the air craft lifted above the clouds. She was getting tired and prepared to fall asleep when Chase asked "Is there anywhere you'd like to go before we head back home love? Or are you ready to relax after sitting in that ship?" She didn't know how to tell him."Home sounds nice, I think I'm done with travelling for a while actually darling." , she said mentioned smiling at him. "I've spent quite sometime training and reconnecting with old friends before sending out invitations. I hope you're not having as much issues as I am. My lot has some serious issues to resolve.", she said grumbling remembering how frustrating it was to talk with both Merlin and Morgan. Morgan her best of friends and Merlin her mentor. She would have never guest that the had known each other. "I'm tired Chase... I'm so tired...", she said slowly closing her eyes.

Mood: tired

OOC: Short post; wanting to be at Mt Justice but didn't want to auto.
Sorry

User Image

User ImageUser Image
"Well Shiva believes there are no rules to combat so she would use my hair against me...during one sparring session she grabbed my by the hair like she'd done before but I decided enough was enough and cut it with a kunai freeing myself from her grip." Natsume explained still smiling. "So did you like the suit I made you? I put a lot of work into it to ensure it was even better than your old suit. Chase had to force me to go to sleep at times cause I'd keep laboring on it." she added.

She heard him say he'd gotten her a gift. Though she could see a smile, she couldn't help but feel Wally was masking a bit of sadness. "Well we could go over to your room if you'd like. It'll give us time to catch up too." she said. Whatever was troubling him, Natsume wanted to help ease his pain as best as she could even if it wasn't much of anything. She cared too much for him to let him get down in the dumps for longer than necessary.

Out Of Creations

your unwanted ideal

Skilled Combatant

User Image

▬▬ I'M NOT AFRAID OF THE STORM
                    xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLET THAT STORM COME MY WAY
                    xxxxxxxx It hits and shakes me to the core
                    xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( make me stronger than before. )
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit's not a question xxxxx not a question about trust
                        xxxx
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxC A N . Y O U . F E E L . I T . C I N E M A . W I L L . Y O U . S T A N D . W I T H . U S
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxC A N . Y O U . F E E L . I T . C I N E M A . W I L L . Y O U . S T A N D . W I T H . U S
                        - - - -

Li Jin Yin

Things had been fairly dull for the sisters since two years ago. They kinda screwed up with the whole babysitting thing, but it wasn't their fault, and Nova acted like they had deliberately led Shui into danger! Or at least that's how Li saw it, and she was still a little miffed about it, but no where near as back then. She didn't talk to Nova at all...something that probably didn't bother the young green lantern whatsoever. But some good did come of it. M'Gann, the green girl that had helped them out that night, was clearly hero material. Granted had they not gone there the giant mechanical monsters would have appeared...they were just going to let the public think that monsters appearance caused it. Yup. No need to rile them up against poor Shui. Speaking of, she had grown a lot over the interim. The events that had led to the East Cost freezing up had changed her, but not mentally...or at least not that they could see. Chikako seemed a bit more protective of her more than ever. While they were lost in the past, the triplets didn't notice the oni woman, Yokou, who had walked up behind them. With a loud greeting, they all jumped as they hadn't been expecting it before turning towards her. Getting an abbreviated version of what was going on, Yin, as well as Jin and Li, had returned with Yokou to the medbay. "We heard that you may have found a way to finally free your sister from her crystal slumber?" Jin stated in a questioning tone, looking at the pods from the great dragon Jabberwocky. They had heard what had happened of course. Zero had taken quite the risk doing what he did...but back to the matters at hand.

- - - -

User Image

User ImageUser Image

The past two years had been quite crazy for Serah. From dealing with the usual stuff at work to stopping hate crimes whenever possible she was constantly putting herself through the ringer. While she understood that people were just afraid of what they didn't understand she couldn't just stand by and watch them do stupid things like attacking meta humans just cause they were different. She'd finally had enough to where she went on a talk show that was talking about the hate crimes against meta humans. It was there that she announced she registered with the government and revealed her true look. "You people want to hate meta humans then you're gonna have to hate me too. But if you're smart you'll realize you're repeating the same cycle of hate that plagued this country in the early days after the Civil War." she said. She then took to living at the place she lived in before meeting up with Kori again. That way the meta hunters could come after her without her friend having to fight.

Soon she became a figure of inspiration for some of the meta humans still residing in Jump City. They would come to her place just to talk knowing that any hunters would be driven off if they tried an assault. It had also drawn the attention of the people who didn't hate meta humans who could go to her to offer aid to those in need who were either too poor or had to endure a lot to even get hired for work. Serah used her money from work to help those that were in the most dire need even offering rooms in her home to some who'd been cast out by friends and family. While many would have thought this would kill Serah's modeling career it actually helped. Even though some of the companies were biased against meta humans they couldn't resist the chance to earn more bucks from meta humans by promoting fashion with a meta human model. Serah had in fact caught them in a catch 22. Sure she wasn't trying to be like the Hive and say metas were better but she did bring the point that they deserved a fair chance.

Out Of Character

User Image

Aged Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

_______________________________________________________________________________________
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser Image

“Hey BB, big mistake bro” The wise words of Wally came far to late for poor Gar. Nova was already close to steaming out her ears when she heard what he dared to say. It didn't matter that he was still willing to fight in the end, it was the fact that he has to question himself about doing it even in the first place. 'I bet he regretted it if he said he same thing to Terra too...” she thought as she allowed him a moment to recover. Terra would have given him the same beat down Nova would have and it probably would have been worse coming from Terra. But there was no way Gar was getting away with this. “Ooooook, I think we all learned a valuable lesson today.” Damn straight he should have learned a valuable lesson, and if he wanted to keep his green body save he should have learned more than one. The first, and this would have been the most important, was to NEVER EVER call Nova a girl when they were about to fight. Just because she was girl was no reason not to right her or even have the thoughts. The second was NEVER EVER piss off Nova. Two rules that would be good to live by.

Well seemed those lessons came two years to late. Ah, why did Red have to be in space. He would have loved to see this play out. But you do know I was joking right?” “Oh- ohoho. You think that matters? BB?” she snapped back at him. Great now she as calling him BB that wasn't a good sign... Nope it didn't matter to Nova at all that it was only a joke, heck it wasn't a very funny joke. At least not to Nova, it might have been to everyone else. And to add insult to injury he thought he was going to get away with calling her a girl and there wasn't to be any consequences? Gar walked around Nova trying to leave the training area and probably trying to leave the situation.

Any action that was happening behind Nova she of course didn't noticed. She only heard Nat say “I missed you so much Wally” but as she turned to watch Gar try to leave she saw Nat pull Wally into a kiss. Well Gar better move fast. Nova's jaw almost fell to the floor when she saw the two kiss. Obviously, she knew that Wally and Nat had a thing of some sort. Even two years ago there was something going on between them. But the fact that Nat pulled him into a kiss was a bit surprising. “I missed you a ton...I went on a small trip and brought a gift for you ” Well.. now this seemed to be getting personal, really fast. She tired not to listen to the conversation between the two but it was... hard not to. Finally, Nova cleared her throat hoping the two would get the hint... awkward. Not that Nova and Zero hadn't done the same, but it's different, when it's you and the one you love, you don't have to care what others think. Though it seemed like Nat kinda got her hint. That was if she wasn't getting tunnel vision looking at Wally. 'Well we could go over to your room if you'd like. It'll give us time to catch up too.' “Oh that sounds like a great idea!” Nova chimed in. Her verbal way of pushing the two from the room “But Nat don't forget we have to have our little chat after your done catching up with Wally.

Well guy's I'm gonna go out. Nice meeting you Nat” Umm, how about no... Even if she was distracted by the two love birds and she had lost some of her Anger there was no way Gar was going to be able to just walk out of the room. A long green rope looking construct left Nova's ring and wrapped around Gar keeping him from leaving the room. “And where do you think you're going?” her eyes were dark once more as the rope wrapped tightly around Gar. “Did you really think you were getting away that really.” If he did Gar really didn't know Nova all that well. “We are going to have that fight. And Imma show you who this 'girl' fights

_______________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

-

The Febo

Chase547

KoreanMina

Your unwanted ideal

[ quote="Twilight Kitsune Kain"]
[ quote="Bloodhassasin”]

Dangerous Humorist

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Relic/ Alice d'Arc

I'm falling down into my shadow
Grasping onto every breath
As I await the Deadly night
So scary, but you can't give into this
Fear of pumpkin carraiges
'Cause all the witches see it in your eyes

See you in your dreams, yeah, baby
Your nightmares too, that's where I'll find you

If you really put your faith in me
When you're lost, here I am
"forever" with your soul

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ User Image ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀
(Click the me for my themesong)

User Image

Alice started to rope together the pods after making holes in the corners of them. It was like a giant sewing project. She had weaved them together in a sort of dome shape to drape over the crystal. She then threw it over the crystal like a blanket. Perfect. Now all of the pods (save one) were draped around the crystal, making it easy to make them explode all at once..

She stood back, thinking of how she could cause this reaction... Well, hitting them all would work.. as they would start the rhythm of the pumping to go faster.. similar to a heart. One way to jumpstart a heart is through electricity.. She wished Zero or Nat weren't busy, otherwise they could help.. but hopefully the electricity from her gauntlet would be enough.. Another thing to worry about would be the debris from the explosion.. This many pods would make a big mess..

(if She is still in the room) She looked at Yokou and sighed, "I would get behind cover, this is going to be messy." She said as she started to a bed over to hide behind. Gladly she also had her cloak, but it may not be enough.. She should probably notify the team in case its too loud.. She pulled her comma out, "This is.. Alice, please do not be alarmed by the loud noises from the Medway.. thank you." She said to everyone. She bit her lip and glanced at Yoko, "Well.. here goes nothing..."

Alice aimed her gauntlet at the crystal's pod netting. She should be able to spread enough electricity throughout the whole structure.. "Watch out.." she warned, and fired electricity at the pod net. It spread all across the net, shocking all of the pods. They were starting to pump, but in case she increased the voltage just a bit. The pods started to pump like crazy, this being a cue for her to duck behind the cover. "Get down!"

The pods were now pumping at immense speeds, and starting to swell. They then exploded, sending pod guts, rigging (the net)... and pieces of crystal all over the room. Alice shot up from behind the turned over bed... gasping at the sight before her. It was her sister.. Ash.. free from the crystal, slumped over and about to fall on the floor. Alice ran over to catch her, slightly crying, "ASH!" she said in joy. She caught the girl in her arms. She was alive.. slightly tired, but alive. This was happiest Alice had ever been.. She hugged the girl, whom was waking up a bit.

"Ah.." mumbled the girl. Where was she, and who was this girl? She kind of looked like an older Alice.. but how..? "I missed you so much" said the girl. Ash tilted her head and watched her through tired squinted eyes. "Who are you..?" she asked weakly. "I'm your sister Alice.. were in the future, and you were stuck in a crystal.. but I saved you.." she said, hugging the girl tighter.

Ash smiled a bit and hugged her back. She was proud of Alice.. it was time she became strong herself, become a hero too. Though of course, she was always going to be the bigger hero.. I mean, its not like her older sister would be able to defeat a couple of dragons.. evil kings, huge monsters.. blah blah blah.. that just wasn't happening. "Thank you.." she said, slightly tearing up as well.

Alice leaned back from the hug and just held her sister's hands. She smiled at her, and the young girl smiled back, though half awake. "Let's go take a bath.. your a bit smelly." She said patting her head. "What! Your the smelly one here!" Ash said, glaring at her. Alice stood up and grabbed her sisters hand, "Come on.." She dragged her sister all of the way to the bathroom.

Afterwards, they would take a nap in her room, and Alice would think of all the things she'd need to teach her sister so she can rehabilitate, as well as about the technology and happening of this new world.. It would take a long time.. (hopefully not as long as Isabel.. that girl seemed like a total idiot) but she was willing to do it. For her sister. She deserved being taken cared for.. after all she's been through all these years since their adventure started..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your destiny isn't so immutable
Anything that you can dream
Can also be the fate that you will have
Don't try to use deceit on me
I will not break, I won't surrender

There are times when noone believes in me and
There are times where I feel like I'm degraded
But even in those times your words always echo within my heart
This is my promise
We can make it through most anything, if you can just believe

User Image

O u tO fC h a r a c t e r
Sorry Kain, I had to skip you. I needed to do a wrap up post. You can reply if you want, but I won't be able to reply to yours.

Aged Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

Happy Harbor
                April
                Sunday 17th 2:17 PM 2016
                Cloudy, But Cool

Other Locations Weather & Time
                Gotham | Warm ( 2:17pm )

Metropolis | Cool ( 2:17pm )

Central City | Very Warm ( 1:17pm )

Coast City | Hot ( 11:17am )

It has been One (1) Week since the last date posted

Aged Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

" Well it seems like them Specters are at it again folks. These children just can't seem to leave well enough alone, can they." Godfred shifted from looking at the camera straight on to the one on his left. "It has been one week since the G.E.M. Store was broken into and the De Long star Ruby had gone missing, it is believed to be stolen. Now unless you have been living under a rock! Let me tell you a few things that our fine men and women in blue found to be very suggestive evidence at the crime scene." Godfrey, shifts a few of his papers until he finds the one he's looking for. " A video recording was taken from the scene showing a man, who is extremely tall with silver hair and yellow eyes breaking into the display case and taking the ruby. Now who do we know that matches that description? Insert dramatic pause for the camera. "In addition to that. Detectives found two strands of hair from the cime scene. After having it analyzing the evidence reports indicate that it the jewel thief was in fact one of the people who continue to claim themselves a a hero and a Spectre and where is this Spectre now? In hiding with the rest of those no good for nothing, thieving, troublemakers.

They say they are upholding justice but where is their justice now? Correct me if I'm wrong but if someone is charged with a crime shouldn't they to the right thing and turn themselves in? Why hasn't Zero done so? Is he too afraid to face the consquences of his crime? Or does he think he is just above the Law because he calls himself a hero? Currently the Spectres refuse to comment on the situation, and are even going as far as to hide away this criminal. However, I want to put this out there for the Spectres and the one calling himself Zero. If you're going to up hold the law. Why aren't you following it? Is there anyone out there that can bring this thief to justice? We don't need wolves dressed in sheep's clothing to pretend to be our saviors. Every one of those Spectres is as crooked as they come...Now, they won't turn one of their own in no matter how much the people plead. It's up to each and every one of you to help bring this cowardly thief to justice."

User Image

Beastboy

Before skip:

As Gar was headed out the training area, he saw the two love birds making out. He chuckled, at least Wally happy. Tho he wondered if thing with Jinx before, was it an act? A way to keep him close with HIVE til the Specs came? Who knows now, but Garfield was happy to see his bud in peace. As he continued walking, he felt something wrapped around him. It was that damn green construnt, and as he was turned around he saw this was Nova doing. Now had he wanted he could've gotten out, either by shrinking or growing too big for the rope to handle. She then talked to him, telling him that he wasn't getting off so easily. He took a deep breath, he needed to relax and not make matters worse. He then spoke"Ok.....alright you wanna fight. Ok then, but just tell me this. Is this for training purposes? Hmm. I mean thabis what this is right? If so I'm down, I'll learn a thing a two. But" he bite his the bottom of his lip before he spoke. He looked away for the moment.

Then looked back at her as his green eyes met hers." But if this is because I slipped the word you and girl in the same sentence. If.... if you wanna fight because you're pissed off, which.clearly looks like it then no, I won't fight. As I said before it was a joke, tho I'm guesisng you're not a fan of it. Sorry if what I said offended you, but if that is your intention for this then no. You'll just have to knock me out, because I won't get bullied into this. So tell me now, will you train me, student and master. Or will you beat me? " He said as he stared at her. If this wetr about a year ago, his eyes would've shifted yellow. But after years of him being with the Spectre Garfield managed to control his emotions, his urges as he calls em.

Current time:

Beast Boy flew around Happy Harbour, usually as a bird to keep low profile but not this time. Now he doesn't have to hide, not anymore. He flew around as a dinosaur (not in the mood to look up its name)flying above the streets of the city. Why? Well why not. But all he knows is this. Unlike Jumo City, unlike the HIVE, here Garfield felt free. Here he didn't feel restrained ir obligated to do something he feels is wrong. Here is just....right. Beast Boy soared through the sky.(Anyone can join in current time, Wally, Nova, Zero, Magann, Raven, etc)

Skilled Combatant

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Zero growled out as he savagely turned the TV off, brooding in the darkness. Ever since that incident at the jewelry shop, his headaches had been getting worse. Now he could hardly walk out into the light areas of the cave without some form of blackout threatening to happen. Of course the others knew now, one of the reasons he was being 'detained' in the darker rooms. To top it off now, that thief he had gone out to search for, the one that looked similar to him, had now framed him. ...Zero was getting tired being blamed for crap he didn't do. Not that he would steal, mind you, and the mere fact that news reporter had the gall to drag the rest of the Spectres name through the mud YET AGAIN was only making him angrier.

Zero had to take a drink of the iced water nearby to help him cool off. Which was another thing, he was getting more and more irritable lately. He hadn't really snapped at any of his teammates, but it was obvious these 'headaches' and the theft was getting under his skin badly. There was only one thing that he could think of that could make things right. He had to find the thief and make him reveal that it was him, not Zero, who had done the thefts and had staged that last one just to get him in trouble. But that also got Zero curious. How exactly did he get some of his hair in the first place? Zero just couldn't see when that could happen. Even the EMT's from last week stated that he had only just been out for around ten minutes, which couldn't have been long enough for anyone to come around while he was being watched over. Or...maybe it was one of the EMT's? But no, neither of them were meta's themselves, and they didn't have the eyes. Unless of course it was another shapeshifter...he was getting reeeeeal tired of the possibility that there was someone out there that could do a perfect mimicry of Zero to cause trouble.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Skilled Combatant

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

☆☆
Chikako was breathing hard in the training room, propping herself up on her sword as she stood up again. She was going at it with Nova, seeing as her powers were similar to Nova's, she wanted to get some more training in order to be more flexible, instead of just shooting out gouts of green flame from either her hands or her sword. Her ability to create construct was...limited. She attributed that to her rather...narrow imagination. She had still yet to understand why she had powers like Nova, and ever since their little adventure into space she hadn't had her heart throb like that since then. She didn't let Nova know, of course, it was only a one time thing. Right?

Bringing her sword back up to signal she was ready to continue, she charged up her sword once more before swinging out a few blasts. She wasn't intending to hit her however...her eyes starting to give off a green glow, she made those blasts suddenly whirl around Nova before it she introduced a small flame. The flame grew in size before it turned into a mini-flaming-twister. After that however Chikako fell onto the ground. That was all she wrote, and she doubted Nova was even tired.
☆☆

User Image

User Image

Aged Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser Image

**********Before Skip: One Week Earlier.**********

Gar had told Nova he was willing to spar with her after all and after that girl comment she was going to make him rethink the next time he said that to someone. The rope holding him had long vanished and nwo Gar was standing there on his own free will. Ok.....alright you wanna fight. Ok then, but just tell me this. Is this for training purposes?” well duh what else would it have been for? To get even, or to get back at Gar. Now those things would have just been petty. How cute he thought he had a choice. To bad he didn't realize that Nova wasn't giving him much of an option now was she? 'I'll learn a thing a two. But- Gar pause for a moment and Nova waited. Her arms crossed under her chest, two of her fingers tapped on her bicep while she waited for him to continue ' But if this is because I slipped the word you and girl in the same sentence. If.... if you wanna fight because you're pissed off, which clearly looks like it then no, I won't fight.” Oh he thought this was pissed off. A grin started to dance it's way across Nova's lips at the thought that Gar thought she was pissed off. Oh this, this was nothing. A little bit of steam, just enough to keep the kettle boiling. It wasn't like she punched a hole in the wall or anything because of it. She only scared the rookie. Nope, Nova had to bit her lip. She didn't really want him to see her smiling. She wanted him to be afraid, very afraid. As I said before it was a joke, tho I'm guessing you're not a fan of it. and the award for stating the obvious goes to... Sorry if what I said offended you, but if that is your intention for this then no. You'll just have to knock me out, because I won't get bullied into this. Bullied..... Bullied.... How was she bulling him. He had told her they would fight. If anything Nova wanted Gar to keep his word. 'So tell me now, will you train me, student and master. Or will you beat me? "

Hmm.. dilemmas dilemmas. Nova stood there looking at Gar for a moment. Nat and Wally had already left so it was the just the two in the training area now. After a second, Nova's fingers cupped her chin and her eyes shifted down to the floor of the training area. What was she going to do, well it was obvious was she was going to do. Her... 'anger' was already long gone but still she wanted to toy with Gar. ' will you train me, student and master. Or will you beat me' Hmm. Finally after a few moments Nova looked back to Gar, her face was flat but honestly she was trying to hold back her smile. “Both” she said rather bluntly. “We both know for a fact I'm gonna beat you. But I'm also gonna train you.” Train him on how to get his butt whooped. This time Nova didn't even put on her boxing gloves She just took a stance, crouching slighly And raised her fist to protect her fave but also let Gar know she was ready anytime. “Perhaps the real question is... are you ready to get beaten by a- Nova paused for a moment clearing her throat. girl?”

**********After Skip *********

God damn it Godfrey was good at getting under peoples skin and in their heads. Good things green lanterns were immune to such bullshit. Dragons on the other hand, apparently not so much. Godfrey had been spouting the same s**t over the past week. She didn't need to tune into day to hear that the Spectres were this, the Spectres were that... blah, blah, blah. When it came to Godfrey needing his a** saved he'd be more than thankful the Specs where there even if he would never tell them or anyone else for that matter. But what made this time so different was that he was attacking Zero on a more personal level. Saying he was the jewel thief. Like a Spec would sink that low. Nova and the other Specs knew that Zero was no jewel thief. Heck he was probably the most honest and... well perfect person out there.
                                There was no way he'd do something criminal, for anyone, probably not even for Nova. This meant that someone was setting up Zero, they had to be. But the question was who and why and and an even better question that lingered in the air was how were they going to catch him?

Over the past week Zero had been acting more like a lone wolf over a dragon. And it was starting to get on Nova's nerves. Heck, she had even offered to help him search for the culprit that was framing him and running his name though the mud. Chase would even have been a good pick. He was a pretty decent detective no Batman, mind you. Hey Batman had yet to find the actual Specs. (though he probably knew where they were) But Chase was a pretty good second choice. But No... Zero wanted to go dwell on his own unhappiness. Sure Nova understood that Zero's head was bothering him close to all the time now. The blackouts where common place now if Zero went out into any place overly light and when he did black out it would lasted a good amount of time. Thus when Nova did go to see Zero it was either in their room with the lights off (including no Green Lantern aura) or in the deeper parts of the cave.

Though the visits didn't tend to last long. Zero was... moody to say the least. Sure Nova understood where he was coming from he headaches, getting blamed for s**t he didn't do.. it was like it was his time of the month or something. But even when Nova tired to comfort him, (hugz kisses, wanted him to do something... with her...) or even when she tried to convince him to let her help he would just get snippy with her. Not necessary snapping at her but his tone wasn't his usual. So, until Zero decided to come to Nova, she was just going to give him a bit of space. But his advice on what to do with Nat would have been welcomed.

Now Nova found herself back in the training area. Seems as though she just get out long enough to get pulled back in, with Red MIA it now fell to Nova to take on the training aspect as well. Heck she was surprised anyone wanted to train with her after what had happened to Gar. . . But Cui, she was stronger, wasn't she and it was a different type of training. This was one to help her master her constructs.. er... illusions? Lets call them constructs for now since her power was so much similar to Nova's even if the knowledge of where it came from was limited and besides making constructs was just so much fun. The training seemed to be going well. Cui was breathing heavily in the training area using her sword as a prop. Nova stood back a few feet her arms crossed under her breast yep her chest heaved as well, but nothing close to Cui's. barely breaking a sweat besides the one that dripped down the side of her face. Dodging can be a bit of a workout too.

Cui brought her sword back up, good she was ready. In her hands a short sword and shield (with a lantern symbol right in the middle) constructed as Cui charged towards her, for their next round. Any smile that had been on her face during the rest peroid disappeared and her jaw clenched. Lowing herself a few inch Nova waited for the attack. Swinging the sword a few blast of her energy charged towards Nova. Raising the shield and sword to cover most of her bod, Nova prepared for the blast to wash over the constructs to her surprise though there was no direct impact. Peaking over her 'shield' Nova saw the Green flames coming from Cui's eyes. “Ah, Cui...?” she questioned before she saw the blasts starting to whirl around her. “Hmm. . . “ so this was new. Nova stood and a small flame started to grow into a mini flame-twister. “Interesting. . .” she mumbled, not afraid of any of Cui's attacks they were only training. It was only a matter of time. This was a lot of energy even from Nova's point of view. And after a few seconds the twister disappeared and Cui fell to the ground. Slowly Nova walked over to Cui. “So...” that little bit of sweat she did have was already gone. “that all she wrote?” Extending her hand to help Cui up Nova continued. “it was a good attack.. but too needed to much energy, now you can't follow it up. . .” Even as Nova helped Cui up she was still a little on guard, she always told the team to be unpredictable. Attack when it was least expected, now would have been the perfect time to at least try.

User Image

-

The Febo

Chase547

KoreanMina

Your unwanted ideal

[ quote="Twilight Kitsune Kain"]
[ quote="Blood/hassasin”]

Omnipresent Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Procompi
"Compi"
Ian

Energy and Matter cannot be Created or Destroyed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-skip: April 10, 2016
                                            Compi looked over to Kara and nodded to her. She and Colbi were very close. He was after all, the first thing his sister saw coming out of her egg...other than her mother of course. He was with her on every hunt, every scouting trip, and all but one trip to the ravine...the last one. She finally pulled away from him, tears still coming down her face that she wiped away with her undamaged arm. It was also good that hey had lost their audience. Compi had started to feel a little cornered there for a second, and a cornered predator was sometimes more dangerous than one that was free to flee.

"I'd...if I can, I'd like him close by, but please I want him somewhere safe." Compi responded to Eden's questions about moving him to the vaults. Compi already knew that once the Dark God was slain, she would be whisked away again. She wanted to spend as much time as she could around her brother. Though, if he was here, fossilized. That meant this truly was her Earth, her home...and one of those disgusting snakes was slithering around on it somewhere. It caused her to take a quick breath. Her territorial instincts in a frenzy with that realization. Compi nodded that they needed to get not only Colbi, but the other fossils inside the case to safety before anything could be done. She shakily stood on the legs that got cut up from the glass as well. "Yes, lets make sure they are all safe. Stealing a body is...wrong." As she spoke she looked up at the larger creatures in the center of the display area. Their size making them easily seen from anywhere. What stories those individuals must have experienced? They were fossilized by the planet. Given the ultimate gift of becoming part of this world's history...its legacy. It was something else that gave her pride in her brother. He after all this time, was still stubborn enough to find her.

"Yes...we should get these wounds cleaned, Eden, and again...I am sorry." Compi smiled her, tears starting to dry up. The environment around her was indeed perfect, and though her mind was still racing with memories and worry. She was happy. Compi wobbled a bit. She was just now starting to realize that the cuts were incredibly painful. Adrenal responses were capable of doing such things to an individual. "If we can though, we will need to take the precaution of my blood. It is still...Saurian, and I'm not sure what would happen if it was found out one of..." She paused and motioned to the older bones around her. "Us, were still alive, let alone what contagions might be carried...though, I doubt the later is anything serious. And, you are right. Celebrating this honor, that my own family got to be fossilized and became a part of the planet itself. That is worth being happy over. There is no reason to return him to the ground...he's a part of this world just as how my transformation device is a part of the Angelus Drive. Though, having a marker placed for him...seems appropriate."

Once she got a little more steadied from the pain the young Saurian moved her way to her purse and picked it up. If they were going to clean her up then they should do so before anything more serious could occur, though it was unlikely that anything worse could ruin Eden's big night and reveal...other than Compi also punching out any old Aztec or Mayan artwork that may or may not resemble the being in which she would ensure its destruction, now more so than ever. "I'd like to help...see to his remains and any others that need to be moved in order to repair the case...its the least I can do."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only Changed
This is the Universe's One Absolute

Company: Eden, Kara
OOC:

The Febo

KoreanMina

your unwanted ideal

User Image
The Shadow Man
'It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.' .

Walking around the streets of Gotham was a man in a big beat down coat with hoodie. He walked down the poor section of Gotham, where the streets weren't in great shape as the luxury parts of Gotham. Their was graffiti on some of damaged buildings, drug dealers waiting for their usual costumers and those who were unfortunate enough to grow up in some parts. The hooded man carried a bag with him, holding it on one hand whike the other held a burger. The man ate the greasy meat as he headed down an abandon subway station. In their was a camp of poor people, all who were either forced to live from the accident that keft them homeless, some who were addict of some drug whether crack, crystal or whatever.

The hooded man then walked up to one in particular, an older gentleman who looks like he's in his mid fifties. The hooded man gave him the bag in his left hand, wich consist of some burgers and medicine. He then walked away from the group, deeper into the abandoned subway tunnel. As he traveled their was a section in the tunnel with a large metal door, it looks unused for quite some time. Their covered in cobwebs was a key code to open the door. The hooded man cleaned off the webs, then pressed the buttons. The doors then opened, as it hisses from the air coming out. The man pushed open the door. He then took off his coat and tossed it aside, same with the gloves and under shirt.

The man had shaggy hair and beard, as he stared inti the room that lite up. Their was a black trance coat and nlack shirt with a black mask with a symbol on it. The man then walked into the bathroom, as he stared at himself. He stood their for a minute, seeing his face covered in dirt. He took out a hair cutter and cut off his hair and beard.

Mini skip

That man in the rugged coat was the detective The Shadow. He had spent months undercover trying to track down the drug Venom. It somehow made its way from Jump City to Happy Harbour and now is slowly making its way to Gotham. This facility was one of keeps that The Shadow had throughout the U.S, safe spots for hi to operate under. His last mission was to figure out the truth behind Meta's and its connection to Gotham and HIVE. But now this drug was his new priority.

It made its way from high school athlete's to thugs who need a boost. Even some Meta Hunters before bought some to beat down tougher Meta's. Now for it to be this far, the connection must've gotten bigger, the tunnels for.the Cartels to travel had gotten.large since they made their way here. The Shadow needed to find the root to all this and break it before it goes out of control

Fuzzy Genius

1,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User ImageUser Image
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
                  tab tab I'M RUNNING REALLY FAST
                                      ////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                      ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔▔ ▔ ▔ ▔▔ ▔ ▔▔▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔▔
                                      I'M RUNNING OUT OF GASxxxxxxI'M RUNNING OUT OF GASxxxxxxNOT FORGET THE REST OF, REST OF
                                      I'M RUNNING OUT OF GASxxxxxxI'M RUNNING OUT OF GASxxxxxxNOT FORGET THE REST OF, REST OF
              tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ϟ * ( tab ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ's ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴀss

---pre skip---

Pulling a pained look as he imagined some rabid woman pulling his beautiful ginger locks, giving a soft smile to nat he nodded. “I loved it, thanks a lot for it. I felt naked without it heh I mean you saw what I wore to the hive I looked a total noob. Chase, the mother hen sounds just like him.” When nat mentioned about going to his room he felt as if he was being thrown out by nova. “um okay, that sounds good~ if you knew better gar id run for the hills or turn into an amoeba” winking to Garfield he gave a small good by wave to nova as he walked out of the training area with an arm over nat’s shoulder.

Once they got to his room wally gave a small grin as he went to the ruchsack he brough back with him. Their were a few small gifts for other members of the specters like a pcture of hal Jordan for nova with a small message reading. ‘wally tells me you’re his go to lantern, well ive always done what I truly believed was right. At first, people called me a hero for it... and then a villain. As the memory of what I've done -- and been -- fades, I hope you o the same. Hal ‘ for the other specters he just brought odd nick nacks and suveniers, but pulling out the item he was looking for he smiled.

Turning to face natsume he handed the fabric wrapped gift, when she opened it she would find the bow and holster with a few trick arrows in it. “where I went on my summer vacation, heh I got a story for you. This belonged to my arty. I found away to go back home while you were away.” Wally would continue on telling her how they were fifty years out from his world and he was in a way an unkle with cheshire’s little girl living with artemis. He told her practically everything they all did down to the moment he sat where artemis’ had been buddied in the site of heroes. But in this time it was still a park. He didn’t want anything to be left out when he spoke to nat, he didn’t want secrets any more.

Current time

Over the two weeks wally spent it hanging out with garfield, being in almost every way molested my either yokou or one of the fox triplets and hideing behind nat. he did odd bits of training but their werent really many missions until he was walking through the lounge and heard zero snarl and shut the tv off. He was going to go after him and ask what the deal was but then he just turned the tv back on to hear the repeat. “hmm…. This could be trouble…” looking at the few people that were about wally shrugged his shoulders. “guess its time to go to the shop to have our own look, any one interested in joining?”

xxxxxxxxxxxxx┊ Comin' through! ▬▬ going on how Wally met Yoko and has yet to properly meet the foxes I thought this would be funny, but if anyone wants me to edit just say <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff