• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
User Image
Mira Protogenoi

Where am I hiding?: Death City - Rough Part of Town
Who's around?: Montoya
Is my soul hiding?: Yes

"Blood? This blood? I think it was... none of your business." Mira said with a frown. She did not want to talk about it to this guy. What with her bad experiences with religious nuts back when she started running. The first one had her locked in the basement for a week before the things got to him. Shaking her head she pushed past the white haired man.

She muttered as she passed. All that was really audible was "Ravaged, foul beast, and blood everywhere." She looked down at her feet thinking of what she needed to clean the blood off with no one asking any questions. At that moment her stomach also felt the need to converse with her. "I know I haven't eaten. So stop growling" She reached into her satchel for her money pouch and fished around to fine some American currency. "Got to have enough for something." She growled out.

Though she still felt like she was missing something.

elwunderkind

Dapper Defender

10,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Björn Otso

xx Bjorn scratched his chin as he considered the offer Anaba made while he sketched down his ideas. Leaving a large "X" on the canon attachment idea. He did like what the Dwma was doing in the past ten years or at least attempting, granted he didn't like how he would be assisting in killing witches. Even though he was designing arms just for the fact, but he was sure that the the swordswoman could be convinced to kill the only ones worthy of such a fate. After a few minutes of silence he thought of an reasonable answerer to her question.

"I will not join shibushen sadly Ms... " This gave Bjorn pause realizing he had yet to ask anyone he met today for their name, but he simply shrugged it off and continued.

xx"I will offer you the same offer as I have everyone that have come to me. Bring me back one of my creations and I shall assist the person that brings me one of my demon tools. Mind that I'll be considering upgrading your arm's free of payment so you're already using my assistance. I will also have the condition of I will not kill anyone for you or bring great harm to someone. However there are currently ten left out in the world, I shall however provide a list of descriptions of what they do and small description of what they look like to the Dwma as a small bonus." The sorcerer explained to the woman, while sketching down plans to the new arms

xx Bjorn took a refill on his glass of water before quickly draining it again. Slowly getting engrossed in his plans of making the arms more functional, not sure how to best achieve the sensation of touch without possibly including pain. He looked up looking like he just remembered something important "Oh yes your upgrade and list shall be completed on the 31st. I would give you the list later but some of the later older ones I have a hard time remembering of what they did.

Who's around? Anaba
What strange place is this?
Death City- American Diner
How am I feeling? Puzzeled
How are my vitals? 100%
Soul Protect? Disabled

ubiquitouch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash