Welcome to Gaia! ::

Want to join?

Yes please! 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Nah, no thanks! 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Maybe... I shall message you for more information soon. 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
I have already joined and I am loving this RP! (body count) 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
This poll closed on August 24, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

User Image
User Image

" You left me paralyzed no cure, no rehab for me "
                              ███████████████████████████████████
                              Nuzzle Ⓐ Agility ⒷSwift Ⓒ Electroball Ⓓ Plus
                              Thunder Ⓐ Volt Switch Ⓑ Wild Charge Ⓒ Protect Ⓓ Minus

Plusle jumped slightly at the sound of a clap, something was going to happen soon, something in his gut told him and so he was on edge. The twins both let out a sigh of relief in unison when they realized it was only Altaria. ”Tu m’as fait peur, Altaria!” (You scared me, Altaria!) Plusle said quietly, his ears twitching at some sounds in the distance.
                              ” Nous ne sommes pas encore sûr, mais quelque chose de mauvais va se passer. Ou est atleast dans le processus de celui-ci.” (We aren't sure yet, but something bad is going to happen. Or is at least in the process of it.) That’s when an explosion sounded. The sound was faint, but there was no mistaking it; the twin’s ears were highly sensitive. Minun could feel Plusle shaking and the panic that swelled in his mind. He started panicking as well, their fears were correct.
                              ”I can ‘ear screams…” (I can hear screams…) Plusle said quietly, fear in his voice. He was now visibly trembling, his light gray eyes flitted around, and the source of power was getting stronger.

Minun had always known his brother to be more sensitive with his ears and nose, even he hadn’t heard the screams. He could feel Plusle’s fear, it was almost overwhelming him. He took a deep and steadying breath before turning to Altaria, lightly caressing her shoulder, ”Altaria, it es not safe ‘ere,” (Altaria, it is not safe here,) He was staring directly into her eyes. ”I need to ask jou a favour, go pack soume stuff from jour place and meet Plusle at Santé,” (I need to ask you a favor, go pack some stuff from your place and meet Plusle at Santé .) Minun started, but was interrupted by Plusle.
                              ”Minun, what are jou-“ (Minun, what are you-) Minun spoke over Plusle, not allowing him to finish.
                              ”I need jou to take Plusle and leave, go find some place to hide.” (I need you to take Plusle and leave, go find some place to hide.) His eyes were filled with concern, ”I do not sink I’d be able to live wihs myself knowing somesing ‘appened to eizer of jou.” (I do not think I’d be able to live with myself knowing something happened to either of you.) He hoped Altaria would understand the urgency in his voice.
                              ”Minun, em not leaving wihsout jou!” (Minun, I’m not leaving without you!) Plusle’s voice was shaking as he grabbed Minun’s arm.
                              Minun let go of Altaria’s shoulder and grabbed Plusle’s, shaking him ever so slightly. ”Plusle, zis ez not up for discussion! Pack as much of ze shoups stuff as you can and go wihs Altaria, jou must protect each ozer.” (Plusle, this is not up for discussion! Pack as much of the shops stuff as you can and go with Altaria, you must protect each other,) He saw that Plusle looked like he was going to cry. ”I will find jou bohs afteir.” (I will find you both after.) He pulled his twin into his chest and hugged him as hard as he could, just in case this was the last time. Plusle followed suite, and was reluctant to let go when Minun pulled away.

Minun turned to Altaria again and bent down, wrapping his arms around her waist before lifting her up and hugging her. Finally he set her down and turned away, making his way to Flareon and Glaceon’s house; he needed to warn them of what was coming.

Plusle did his best not to cry as he watched Minun run away, he’d be strong for both Altaria and Minun. He gave a quick nod to Altaria before dashing to their hut. When he got there he grabbed a large duffle bag, he tossed in some of their clothes along with some dry food. After he got it partly filled, he ran to the shop and went to the cabinets on the far wall where he grabbed containers filled with Lum, Oran, Leppa, and Sitrus berries. Plusle then got some Ziploc bags and filled them with each of the 5 tobacco’s(along with the newer one Minun had made earlier that morning). Despite the fact he wasn’t a big fan of Marijuana, he emptied the large bowl that was locked away into a baggy and then moved on to Rayquaza’s special blend. He knew it was Rayquaza’s because they used a specific light green bowl to hold his in. The duffle bag was almost full and Plusle had a large feeling he was forgetting something… then he saw Minun’s pipe on the table and grabbed it.
                              It was a gorgeous pipe made out of Sugar Maple, carved in it was intricate swirls mixed with tribal down the stem while a Plusle and Minun napped where the bowl was. Plusle wrapped it up carefully so it wouldn’t break, and then decided to grab two more from the end table. Soon he was standing in front of the shop, nervously waiting for Altaria.

When Minun got to the Eevee’s place he knocked on their door urgently; the source of power was making its way to Heiwana Village, and fast. He heard one last explosion and all went quiet. Minun knocked harder, ”Flare! Glace!” he called out, he wasn’t sure about Glaceon, but he knew Flareon would be willing to fight with him. Or at least he hoped so.

████████████████████████████████████████████
                              " The memory's got my chest in pieces "

ʍɥәɹә: -The shop-Flare and Glace's house. ʍɪțɥ: -No one, yet.-Soon to be Flare, Glace, and Philli ɯσσʠ: -Terrified- Urgentσσc --

Teddy-Daimyo

Shadow_DarkPhoenix

beloved criminal

MirMirBeawr
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Lacrimosa
Broken and vanishing into the distance
I want to love this dazzling world once more."
I hide my dreams within my eyes..."

Phyllali watched Flare as she rushed to Glace's side, trying to stop her from trembling. Phyllali had gotten side tracked with what Flare was saying, that she had completely forgotten to confirm that she would fight along side of her and help keep her safe. Of course Phyllali was willing to do that. She was willing to do that for all of her friends. She wondered if Flare had noticed that she hadn't replied. Still, she wanted to make sure Flare knew that she would always protect her and fight along side of her.

Flare moved over to open the door, it had been Minun. As Flare ushered him in, Phyllali spoke up. "Listen, I know I am not much of a fighter, but I promise all of you that I will do everything in my power to keep you all safe. We're all going to have to stick together so we can defeat whatever it is that is destroying our village and others." The look on Phyllali's face was not filled with panic for once, but was filled with determination and sincerity. She gave a soft smile to Minun as a sort of greeting.

"What do you think we should do? Wait for it to come to us, or should we go to it? Also, is there anyone else in town that is not aware of it yet? We need to make sure everyone is aware and prepared for whatever is coming." Now was not the time to panic. Not when people's lives were in grave danger. Phyllali never knew that she had such a brave side two her. Maybe it was because survival mode had kicked in. Who knew. Maybe it would benefit her in the long run.

"I hide my dreams within my eyes
until my tainted heart
receives falling tears."

mσσd➻ Brave
lσcαtíσn➻ At Glace and Flare's house
cσmpαnч➻ Glace, Flare and Minun
σσc➻

mαgícαl lєαf • sunnч dαч • swσrds dαncє • lєαf вlαdє

Dangerous Raider

User Image

Altaria

Battle: Dragon Pulse, Moonblast, Sing, Mirror Move. Natural Cure

"Désolé les gars, je n'ai pas l'intention de vous deux effrayer." (Sorry guys, I didn't mean to scare you two.) Altaira said, a little worried, giving Plusle a smile. She then listened to Minun and let out a small sigh. "Ce n'est pas juste. Je veux dire, pourquoi voudrait-on détruire ce lieu?" (This isn't right. I mean, why would anyone want to destroy this place?) She then added. Hearing the muffled explosion, she looked around, worry evident all over her body. She wrapped her arms around Plusle, trying to help soothe him as he was going into a state of panic. Altaira then focused in Minun as he spoke and nodded. "Don't worry Minun, I'll protect Plusle like he's my own brother." She said with a nod. Despite being the sweet girl she usually is, she can get serious when the time and/or situation called for it.

She let go of Plusle as he hugged his twin and gave a sad smile. It hurt her to see the two of them like this. Minun then surprised Altaira by hugging her, but she hugged him in return. "Return to us, alright? Plusle will be destroyed and won't forgive himself if something bad happens to you. And the same applies to me." She said before letting him go and watching Minun as he ran off. Turning to Plusle, she nodded and raced home, flying a little. Once home, she grabbed a cloud-looking bag and put clothing in, along with various berries in a container. She then grabbed a plush Swablu that belonged to her brother, a sapphire pendent that was in the shape of a heart that belonged to her mother and a picture of her family prior to the boating incident. After double checking what she packed, she closed her bag and ran back to where Plusle was and noticed him waiting nervously. "Come on Plusle, we need to get going. Now!" She said as she took his hand.

Dangerous Raider

User ImageUser Image

Zoroark

Battle: Dark Pulse, Shadow Claw, Focus Blast, Attract. Illusion

Zoroark looked at Umbreon for a moment and listened as he spoke, nodding a few times in understanding. "You're right Umbreon, but it doesn't stop me from feeling bad about not being there to help the two of you. Despite how I may act, I hold you two close to me." She said. When Umbreon healed himself with Moonlight, she listened closely. If it mattered to her that a kiss was shared between Gene and Umbreon, Zoroark was definitely not showing it. "Someone like Darkrai, bent on the destruction of our town, won't stop until Nemurenai is in ruins." Her ears then twitched a few times before pinning back as she heard the explosion. This was definitely not what she needed right now. She didn't want the city that she lived in and called home to be destroyed, but against Darkrai, there was little to nothing she could do.

It was then that Umbreon gave both of them their orders: to round up the members of the Gang and get them ready to distract Darkrai. Zoroark nodded a few times. "Alright, but make sure you do find us, otherwise I'll hunt you down." She said, then looked at Gene. "I'll get the guys that are on the street. I have the speed to help, and the disguises to avoid being followed and captured." She said, then walked a few steps out before breaking into a run, making running in heels look both easy and comfortable, which it was for her. Zoroark began gathering members of the Gang, telling them what Umbreon's orders were while using a few illusion diguises every now and then.

Floppy Dog

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ [I see pain] ▬▬▬ [I see need] ▬▬▬ [I see liars] ▬▬▬ [I see thieves] ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
User Image

Abuse power with greed

I had hope, I believedxx

User Image

THOUGHTS:: Curse them!
                    MOVES:: Protect / Close Combat / Psystrike / Shadow Ball / Unnerve
                    OOC:: So yea, sorry if it seems super powerful of Mewtwo to just like not get hit by anyones attacks. I just thought he'd be super hard to hit, especially since he can use Protect. But I do plan on only having him able to use Protect like once every 2 minutes or something. So the best way to get him is if everyone attacked at different moments, sorta like Arc did at the end. Also I will be gone this weekend like always. Last but not least. Sorry if I left something out or the order of the post isnt right. It is kinda hard to talk to 4 ppl at once sweatdrop

The insults and disbelief came rolling in from all different directions, though, he didn't pay attention to most. Except, he had to admit that the Tyrinatar's words were beginning to get on his last nerve, which was why he launched himself to attack her first. Hoping that if he landed a strong enough blow she'd go unconscious, but that didn't go accord to plan, causing him to take out his frustration another way, by shooting out the five shadows balls.

"You know, you sound pretty proud for someone willingly ruining a lot of people's lives within the last five minutes. It's gross. You're disgusting."

"Why wouldn't I be proud of myself? I'm one of the strongest to exist. I'm formulated for destruction and battle. Shouldn't I be entitled to feel proud that within a blink of an eye I can destroy everything you love?" crossing his arms as he spoke to the rather timid ginjika. Mewtwo had seen them flinch when he launched himself at Tyranitar earlier, causing him to assume they were more then likely at the bottom of the 'Top 5' list they had been talking about.

"What the hell did you do that for? I could have taken it!... Don't be an idiot! Like Absol said, we'll all take care of this b*****d together!... So you really think you can take us all down, huh?"

That was when he remembered Tyranitar's earlier insults since the female began taking out a bit of her frustration at the Arcanine that had jumped in front of Mewtwo. "You called me a weakling before I attacked you, yet, out of everyone here I think it is obvious that you are the weakling. If it wasn't for you being so weak your comrade wouldn't have had to save you. Which is why you are yelling at him... You are just angry at the fact that you know you are no match for me. But instead of admitting your weakness and thanking your partner for saving you, you chose to cry and holler like a child. Such a pitty" he admitted with a hollow tone as he shook his head in disappointment. "Then to answer your question. I'm more then positive that I can handle the five of you at once. It would be a nice way to limber up my body, since it has been a while since it has seen any decent challengers other then our all mighty creator Arceus" using his hands to crack his neck pushing his head side to side.

"I have to agree with Noivern. Your way of acting around the people below you is horrible! The top five of Tsuyo-sa Town will work together to take you down!"

"Working together will only bring you one common achievement. That is, the hand in hand annihilation of The Top 5 and Tsuyo-sa Town!" he yelled, causing a mystical purple aura to engulfed his body.

"Take some of this, then!"
                    "Alright, time to deal with Mewtwo."

Mewtwo watched as the Tyranitar, Gallade and Absol each weilded their swords, using them to harness their power and send four attack his way. Flooishly enough, the Gallade had actually approached him with his move. "I hope you all die happy knowing you shall fall with each other!" He shouted as the purple aura around Mewtwo molded into a ball around his body. He was using Protect, since he knew that like the nitwits they were, they had never worked together before because they sent all their attacks at the same exact time, or close enough for him to counter them. Tyranitar's and Absol's first attack were the first to hit the force field he created with the aura, causing a large explosion to take place. Due to the explosion Absol's second attack was wasted away and Gallade was sent flying back the same direction he had came. When the smoke cleared the ball had disappeared and Mewtwo seem unfazed. "I told you twits, you are no match fo..." but before Mewtwo could finish he felt a scorching sensation hit his back. It was Arcanine who had used his friends attack as a distraction to get behind Mewtwo and used Flare Blitz to launch himself at Mewtwo. Though in his attack Arcanine seemed to take partial damage and his retreated lacked finished. So Mewtwo quickly formed a Shadow Ball in one hand and aimed it Arcanines back. The attack landed and caused Arcanine crash against the ground floor, causing Arcanine to cough out more blood from his mouth.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ But I'm beginning to think that I've been deceived,
You will pay for what you've done !

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
z y g a r d e
NAZO'S QUEEN UNDER THE MOUNTAIN
DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND PULL ME INTO YOUR WORLD
I HAVE MYSELF TO FOLLOW, THAT'S WHO I CHOOSE TO LIVE FOR
I'M NOT HERE TO BE PULLED INTO FEELING
I'D RATHER BE THE VILLAIN, AS LONG AS I KNOW IT'S RIGHT

So much for any improvements Typhlosion had made. In the very least, she had hoped that he would be able to set his temper and pride aside for the sake of the greater good, but that seemed like it wouldn't be the case. Zygarde frowned, and began treating her own wounds--she was certainly disappointed, to say the least. Not only was Typhlosion's behavior childish, but she disliked tending to her own injuries. She would normally have someone like Tyranitar apply the ointment, but seeing as she sent her off on an important task... She shrugged, resigning herself to at least take care of her arms for now--they were certainly the most injured.

She did not, of course, intend to let Typhlosion get away with just walking away like that, and before long she found herself at the entrance to his home once more, knocking on the cave wall again to announce her presence. "What do you hope to accomplish by acting like a child?" Although she had knocked, she entered without permission, approaching Typhlosion once more with her arms crossed. She didn't care that he had criticized her attitude or qualifications to be Queen; as far as she was concerned, his complaints were ungrounded. But his attitude definitely needed work. "Do you think that throwing a tantrum will remove the target on your back?

"And what of those innocents you swore to protect?"
                                    A smirk played at her lips as she looked at him, her posture unchanged. Had all his bravado been for nothing? She wouldn't have been surprised. Sure, he was willing to say he would beat down anyone who threatened harm, but when push came to shove he was apparently more than content to give up and retreat to the relative safety of his own home. "Perhaps all that talk of change earlier was for nothing. It seems you are still the same coward who came to my mountain years ago."

MOOD calm
                                    COMPANY typhlosion
                                    LOCATION his house
                                    BATTLE land's wrath | outrage | hyper beam | stone edge || aura break

TeddyMemoirs

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
g l a c e o n
THE ICY BEAUTY OF HEIWANA
THE HIDDEN FEELINGS ARE CRYING OUT AS I TAKE HOLD OF A CERTAIN VOW
IF I COULD BECOME A LITTLE MORE STRONGER AFTER THAT
I CAN OVERCOME THE SKY THAT IS IN FRONT OF MY EYES
AND REACH OUT TO THE FUTURE

Although she was still concerned by how eager Flare was to fight the mysterious presence, Glace nodded when she asked if she would have her back. Even if she couldn't stop her friend from running headlong into trouble, she could at least do all she could to make sure that she didn't get hurt--and all that she could to treat her wounds afterwards. Glace was not much of a fighter herself, but she was good enough at helping her more battle-oriented friends, a fact she was proud of. Support was just as important as actual fighting, after all.

Glace remained silent through Philli and Flare's discussion about breakfast, but she couldn't help a small smile when Philli responded so positively to Flare's invitation. Although she often preferred the quiet and calm, she did enjoy the company of both of them, and breakfast sounded like it would prove to be a fun event, and the perfect thing to take their minds off of the strange presence they had felt. But it seemed as if it wouldn't give them a chance, as an explosion shortly sounded off in the distance, which caused Glace to wrap the blankets tighter around her as if to protect herself from whatever had caused it. She wasn't outwardly panicky like Philli, but the sound was definitely still enough to increase her heart rate out of panic. Just what had caused it?

An urgent voice at the door sounded shortly afterward, followed by a familiar voice. "Minun..." Her voice was quieter than normal, but she still identified whoever had knocked for the sake of her friends. She didn't want them to panic any more than necessary after an explosion like that, and even though she was shaking, she did her best to appear as calm as possible--the last thing she wanted was for Flareon to worry about what fear would mean for her condition as well, on top of everything else.

MOOD scared
                                                    COMPANY flareon&leafeon
                                                    LOCATION their home
                                                    BATTLE helping hand | icy wind | protect | rest || snow cloak

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image
User Image

Fire Blast Ⓐ Fire Punch Ⓑ Thrash Ⓒ Inferno Ⓓ Blaze

"What do you hope to accomplish by coming to talk to me about it?" Ty asked, his resolve unchanged. He was honestly tired of following Zygarde's rules. "I'm not interested in the bull s**t you spread. If you had never given a damn in the first place, I'd probably be dead already. Half of the time, I feel like you'd kill me yourself if you had the chance to." Ty shrugged, not finding anything wrong with that statement. She brought him to brink of death several times but never actually killed him. "I don't care what your motives are, I have no interest in bothering with you anymore. I don't like being tied down to you. If you thought that was a tantrum, you ain't seen nothing yet. I had one hell of a tantrum back when I was younger." Ty sighed, bringing up a memory to the surface. He noticed it didn't really bother him as much as it would have before but maybe that's, for the first time in a long time, he felt truly confident in his ability to stand up to Zygarde. "I have never met a gijinka more determined to piss me off that she continuously comes back and deliberately goes through this bull s**t all the time. I know you seem to think you're helping me by being around but maybe you should let me ruin my life if I want to ruin it, huh?" Ty's voice became more serious for that little bit of time, as he finally gave Zygarde enough acknowledgement to look at her. His eyes were determined and unyielding. He turned away from her, sitting by the fire that he had created in the room, as it finally started to warm up.

"Those 'innocents' are the same gijinka that spoke about me behind my back when we left." Ty said, shrugging. "I'm sure some of them recognized me. I'm sure some of them haven't forgotten or forgiven me for what I've done. I understand that I did some bad things in the past. I understand that, if I want to save people and make myself known, I'll have to accept the fact that people might never forgive me. Stuff I can handle. I deal with you everyday. A pompous self proclaimed Queen who has nothing better to do than follow me around like some lost puppy. But that's not bothers me about what they were doing..." Ty turned to her, not going into detail what bothered him, specifically, and leaned on his leg, as he started to think of something. "Do you realize how I've never once sought you out to ask for your help? It's because you bother me. You treat me like a dog, like a vermin and expect me to follow you? Is that how you treat your other enslaved subordinates too? It wouldn't surprise me." Ty leaned against the wall of his home, not scared of what Zygarde was gonna do next. Ty used to be afraid of Zygarde but all of her stupid insults just didn't bother him anymore. He didn't want her to help, and he didn't want to be in her presence. "You can leave now, if you want. Or you can go ahead and kill me. Whatever you choose, I won't stop you either way. I'll work on controlling my own ability on my own. We'll both be happier not bothering with one another."

ʍɥәɹә: Ty's place ʍɪțɥ: Zygarde ɯσσʠ: Uncaring

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Oh yay!" Flare said, as she quickly jumped and hugged Philli, sparing no expense to show how happy she was about the whole thing. "The three Eeveesisters! I'm so happy to be spending time with the two of you today!" Flare spun around, smiling at Glace when she responded in her own little way. She knew her best friend would have her back, they'd be through the thick of it all together so she knew Glace wouldn't suddenly bail on her now! She was surprised and wondering about Philli. They became friends, maybe because of her friendship with Glace? Philli owns a sort of store there in Heiwana so they sort of became friends like that? Flare had to admit, she liked having Philli around, but just was unsure of how good of friends they were. Philli spoke up and asked her own question pertaining to what Flare was talking about, Flare dipping her head to one side and sticking out her hand. "Oops! I completely forgot to update you with what was going on! What you probably felt at the meadow and what I sensed while I was out training this morning may have been the same thing! It sounds super dangerous by the way you described it though! I hope we won't have to fight because even though I promised Glace I wouldn't, I--" That's when, out of the blue, a large explosion was heard in the distance, alerting Flare to get serious. This didn't happen very often but when Flare put on a serious face, things were about to go down. Flare turned to Glace immediately, knowing she'd be frightened by this. Sure enough, as Flare realized, something she could only notice, Glace was shaking.

"G-Glace?" Flare asked, kneeling down to her level and holding her hand, quickly wrapping her into a hug. Flare wasn't sure if Glace would calm down from that, and reached under her legs and picked her up, smiling at her and giving her a happy smile. "Everything's gonna be okay, alright? I'll never let anybody hurt you," She paused for a second and winked at her best buddy, quickly adding on, "Or anybody else for that matter. But who the hell caused that explosion and for what reasons?" Just as Flare was curious as to what happened, Glace spoke up voicing who that may have been. "Minun?" Flare asked, rushing over to the door, opening it with one hand. "Minun! Come in, come in!" Flare would have rushed him in but she was still holding onto Glace. She smiled at her friend, assuring her that she had full control of her in her hands. "Minun, hello! Do you know what's going on outside? It seemed like someone set off an explosion somewhere!" Flare wasn't sure if this meant it was okay for her to fight but she looked back at Glace, not wanting her to get hurt. She'd do anything for her best friend. Anything. Even if it meant not fighting, if it would keep her at ease.

× Their house tab × Glace, Philli, and Minun tab × Anxious, excited, and a little bit scared all wrapped into one!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fire Spin ┊ Blaze Kick ┊ Fire Punch ┊ Flame Charge ┊ Flash Fire
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Lacrimosa
Broken and vanishing into the distance
I want to love this dazzling world once more."
I hide my dreams within my eyes..."

Phyllali watched Flare as she rushed to Glace's side, trying to stop her from trembling. Phyllali had gotten side tracked with what Flare was saying, that she had completely forgotten to confirm that she would fight along side of her and help keep her safe. Of course Phyllali was willing to do that. She was willing to do that for all of her friends. She wondered if Flare had noticed that she hadn't replied. Still, she wanted to make sure Flare knew that she would always protect her and fight along side of her.

Flare moved over to open the door, it had been Minun. As Flare ushered him in, Phyllali spoke up. "Listen, I know I am not much of a fighter, but I promise all of you that I will do everything in my power to keep you all safe. We're all going to have to stick together so we can defeat whatever it is that is destroying our village and others." The look on Phyllali's face was not filled with panic for once, but was filled with determination and sincerity. She gave a soft smile to Minun as a sort of greeting.

"What do you think we should do? Wait for it to come to us, or should we go to it? Also, is there anyone else in town that is not aware of it yet? We need to make sure everyone is aware and prepared for whatever is coming." Now was not the time to panic. Not when people's lives were in grave danger. Phyllali never knew that she had such a brave side two her. Maybe it was because survival mode had kicked in. Who knew. Maybe it would benefit her in the long run.

"I hide my dreams within my eyes
until my tainted heart
receives falling tears."

mσσd➻ Brave
lσcαtíσn➻ At Glace and Flare's house
cσmpαnч➻ Glace, Flare and Minun
σσc➻

mαgícαl lєαf • sunnч dαч • swσrds dαncє • lєαf вlαdє

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
z y g a r d e
NAZO'S QUEEN UNDER THE MOUNTAIN
DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND PULL ME INTO YOUR WORLD
I HAVE MYSELF TO FOLLOW, THAT'S WHO I CHOOSE TO LIVE FOR
I'M NOT HERE TO BE PULLED INTO FEELING
I'D RATHER BE THE VILLAIN, AS LONG AS I KNOW IT'S RIGHT

"And if I refuse to do either?" Zygarde asked, taking a seat. She had no intention of leaving him to sulk at the moment, nor did she plan on actually killing him, even if that might save her a great deal of trouble in the long run. Regardless of what people thought, she wasn't fond of the idea of killing at random, or simply because someone bothered her; she was admittedly harsh, but not unreasonably so. A tantrum wasn't worth a death sentence in her eyes, although it certainly did warrant disciplining. "You seem to be operating under the idea that I am doing all this for your sake." She wasn't surprised by his self-centeredness, even if she had never given him any indication that her involvement was to help him. "I have responsibilities to every resident of this mountain. If a threat arrives, I am going to deal with it as I see fit.

"If you want to ruin your life, by all means, do so."
                                    She waved him off with her hand. "But do not do it in my mountain. I will not have you repeat your actions here." If he wanted to leave and never return, that was his prerogative. He could go destroy his life in solitude for all she cared, as long as it was just that--in solitude. But any decent leader would not want to see their subjects hurt needlessly, and Zygarde was more than just a decent leader. Typhlosion would either have to comply with her standards of safety or leave--it was as simple as that.

"If you would like to go ruin your life right now, why not go challenge Arceus's army?" Zygarde continued, returning to the heart of the matter. "It is foolish to think that you will not be specifically targeted by this point. I am sure that all you need do is step outside, and someone will find you eventually." It seemed as though he did not quite grasp the fact that he was in more danger than many others at the moment. If he had kept his head down, he could have slipped by unnoticed--she was positive that they would deal with this threat before everyone was slaughtered, and he could have escaped unscathed. But she doubted that the intruder would let him get away with challenging her and surviving.

"If you think you are strong enough to survive another attack like that, or if you simply do not care about dying, then by all means, continue to act like this." It was, of course, her fault to some degree. She had insisted that he come along with her, even if she never ordered him to step forward and challenge an incredibly strong, unknown challenger on his own, regardless of how convenient for her it was. But now that he was involved in this issue, he simply couldn't run away--a fact she was willing to take responsibility for, even if she would never admit it. "But what matters right now is not what makes either of us happy. What matters most right now is what is necessary for survival."

MOOD calm
                                    COMPANY typhlosion
                                    LOCATION his house
                                    BATTLE land's wrath | outrage | hyper beam | stone edge || aura break

TeddyMemoirs

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image
User Image

Fire Blast Ⓐ Fire Punch Ⓑ Thrash Ⓒ Inferno Ⓓ Blaze

"As far as I'm concerned, this conversation is over, Zygarde." Ty said, figuring that, no matter what he said, would defeat the purpose of trying to convince her of something. He wasn't listening to what she had to say anymore, because, honestly, she wasn't worth what he was saying anymore. "You're not a queen. If you were, you'd be appointed one by the gods." Ty didn't mean to speak back up but her queen talk always bothered him. She was not a queen, she was a self proclaimed one and if anything, she was more so the leader of a giant army. That didn't make her a queen. That made her a girl with power. Something he respected as much as he respected that Ho-Oh that he had just fought. Little to no respect. Because she didn't get her power from just asking people to join, she only chose the best. Which means, if she chose to build an army, that means she was looking for power. Power, in all honesty, he wanted nothing to do with. "The means at which you are understanding me, is not the means at which I am conveying my thoughts to you. Your ends do not justify my means. I did not mean my life is going to be ruined, I meant that it already is. You're one of the people that managed to help me ruin it. Ultimately, I did it by myself but you had a hand in it." Ty was still talking, as she shrugged, kind of off-handedly going through some of the things she said in his head.

"And if I am targeted, why not? What if I don't want to be in this hell hole of a world anymore?" Ty fell out on the floor, spiting some fire from his mouth. He didn't say anymore after that though. This time he actually did think the conversation was over. If she wanted to stick around, cool, but she had no jurisdiction to tell him what to do and she never would. He was never anyone's person and he had no interest in being close to Zygarde. Not like she wanted to anyway. It seemed like all she wanted to do was convince him to stop acting like he was. "Everybody else can kiss my a**. Go save the world by yourself. Blah blah danger blah blah blah. This s**t is way too bothersome for me." Ty couldn't care less. He was so tired, he could fade away right now and not care about it. Speaking with Zygarde was also giving him a headache so he just wanted her gone at this point. Like he said, she could stick around or not but either way, he wouldn't listen to anything else she said. Ty closed his eyes and laid on the ground, his back facing Zygarde, his body near the fire where he could stay warm.

ʍɥәɹә: Nazo Mountain ʍɪțɥ: Zygarde ɯσσʠ: Sleepy...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff