Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Dabbler

16,750 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Falling For You 25
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Featherpool nodded slowly. " That's right. Poppy seeds are also great for shock and for cats who are having troubles sleeping." She looked at Tinypaw with curiosity. She never had a cat ask so many questions about herbs. She was use to hearing the wounded complain about not being able to do their warrior duties or be able to go out and train.

Mistytail smiled weakly back at Fernpaw. " Im glad, You have always been good with taking care of kits." She looked down at Burnkit as he asked Fernpaw his question.

Eveningheart yowled from the center of the camp. " Thristletooth, Blackbird, Appleflight, Ravensong! I need you." She waited for the group of cat's to appear. " I want you four posted on the outside of camp. Appleflight, I want you to be at the back of camp, Blackbird, you post yourself just outside closest to the old twoleg path. Ravensong, settle yourself outside of camp closest to the windclan border and lastly Thristletooth, you are to stay near the entrance." She looked at each cat as she talked. " If you hear any movement in the bushes I want you to make as much noise as you can so you can warn the clan of their approach. Switch out with another warrior if you start to get tired." She flicked her tail to signal for them to go.

Appleflight heard Eveningheart call for him. He padded towards her and after receiving her order he Dashed out and made his way to the back of camp. He decided to climb a tree to get a better view in hopes that he could see them coming before he heard them.

michaela_1992's Husband

Obsessive Cultist

15,125 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
Strikepaw nodded as he rushed into camp, he wanted to bring fresh-kill to the working warriors, although it seemed strange to be excited for such an easy job he was content to do it. He would be a warrior after all when his training was complete and he knew his mentor knew best for him.

Reedpaw deflated some, he knew his mentor was serious, but he couldn't wait to fight in a battle by his side anyway. How was he supposed to learn when his mentor wasn't teaching him? but he swept it aside to go and help his brother Strikepaw.

Fernpaw carefully drew the tom to her and groomed his ears "Hush, quiet." she murmured, she saw how tired his mother was, and figured she wouldn't mind if she cared for them while she rested. "Because they are jealous they are not like us." it was the only thing she could think of to soothe the kit. His words made the fur along her spine bristle, she had no idea why Shadowcaln would invade over a border skirmish. When she heard what Mistytail said she smiled and purred "I love kits, they are so cute-" she did love kits, even at a young age, even when they got under others paws, she still found them an essential part of the clan.

Tinypaw absorbed the information, he hardly noticed the she-cats curious glance, he was busy thinking. "So what does a medicine cat do?" he glanced up at her with a shy smile, he knew they healed, but he had heard rumors that they also spoke to Starclan.

Blackbird nodded and headed calmly to his stationed place, he selected a shadowy place in a thicket of brambles to hide, his dark pelt would blend in there and the only thing visible where his dark blue eyes. He settled in for a long wait.

Ravensong eagerly headed out to her stationed place, she was nervous about being alone, but she knew that her clan depended on her so she managed to soothe her energy and settle down.

Swampbelly snorted and meowed "I will defiantly be keeping an eye on him, I don't think he could evade my attacks missing an eye or ear-" he boasted. "You sound like a bunch of fledgling starlings over here-" came a soft mew belonging to the black she-cat, Stoattail, her dark amber eyes traced the wound along Swampbelly's side, and added "Why so angry, Frogtail?" she settled down neatly tucking her paws beneath her chest.

Shredstar was devouring a squirrel with Foxglare, the tom was watching his warriors preparing themselves for the battle to come, and he couldn't help but smile. Hookscar was in the process of grooming his short pelt, he was sitting just close enough to listen to the leader and deputy, but far enough away not to draw attention to himself.

Aged Duck

10,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Torii Attendant 100
Burnkit nodded but still just wanted the night to be over.

Frogtail Grumbled before answering. " I want to shred Thunderclan and make them suffer." She took a powerful last bite from her frog and swatted the left over bones at Jaggedheart. "They are starting to get under my pelt with their way of things. It's like they are mocking us." She glared at Jaggedheart who was looking at her with sympathy.

Jaggedheart purred at the toms comment. He watched as Stoattail joined them. He watched as Frogtail tossed her scraps towards him . He tossed them away from him and looked at Frogtail with soft eyes. He had to agree that Thunderclan made him feel like a lesser warrior. " A thunderclan cat landed a blow on her, Her pride is broken." He flicked her with his tail .

Shy Dabbler

16,750 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Falling For You 25
Featherpool's ears perked up at the question. "Well, We heal our clan mates obviously. We take trips up to the moon-pool when the moon is half." Her eyes lit up as she got comfortable talking to the young tom. " At the moon-pool we visit Starclan and pass along herb ideas. I like to experiment with my herbs to try and see what remedy works better. We are the voice of Starclan in short." she padded her front paws in place like she always did when she was excited or nervous. " I've met cats from before the clans moved to this lake."

Midnightkit wobbled over to Fernpaw. " Wanna see something?" His eye bulged as he tilted his head up at her. Sorrelkit rolled her eyes and Dovekit chuckled. " Figures, he's the only one completely oblivious of what is happening." Sorrelkit sighed. " He is to busy showing off." Dovekit purred but did not say anything.

michaela_1992's Husband

Obsessive Cultist

15,125 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
Tinypaw listened quietly as she spoke, she seemed to be excited, and it was infectious. When she mentioned visiting with cats that had lived before the lake startled him, he had always assumed those where stories. "Starclan-" the tom breathed and asked a bit more excited "Is it really paradise in Starclan? There aren't any battles or borders?" he liked that idea, it always comforted him slightly, he could never understand how clans could hate one another when they where all trying to survive.

Fernpaw snorted at the small tom as he made a face and at his sisters reactions, she kept Burnkit close to her so that he could be at least a bit more comfortable, her green eyes lit up and she knew tonight was going to be a bit better then she had originally planned. "Everyone has talents." she told Sorrelkit and her siblings "You may not even realize it yet-" as she said this she started grooming Burnkits ears. But she had noticed that Midnightkit was a bit- energetic- far beyond how her own brothers used to act.

Stoattails pelt rippled as she tried not to laugh, her amber eyes softened some, and she purred "You can't win every fight." that was something she had learned in the moons she had been alive. It was something her father, Scorchedbark, used to remind her of during her apprenticeship. But her eyes darkened at the memory of her father and the she-cats comment about how Thunderclan preferred to make themselves superior to others. "They aren't worth the mice tails they eat." she dug her claws into the ground. Swampbelly nodded in agreement with Stoattail.

Aged Duck

10,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Torii Attendant 100
Frogtail's pelt bristled, she stood up and returned to the Warriors den .

Jaggedheart sighed at Frogtail as she left. " I swear she is the crankiest cat I have ever heard of." He looked at Stoattail and smiled." It's fun to bug her though. I've had times where she started to smile." He chuckled to himself.

Crowpelt padded into the camp just in time to see Frogtail storm into the warriors den. He saw Jaggedheart , Swampbelly and Stoattail sitting together as they ate. He saw
grabbed prey from the pile and filled in the spot that Frogtail must of been before she left.

Shy Dabbler

16,750 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Falling For You 25
Featherpool nodded with sparkling eyes. " All clans hunt together and share tongues as if they were one." She let loose a weird chirp before turning to her herbs and pulled out stinging nettle and Catmint. "One cat from starclan told me that these two herbs combined is great for instant relief of deep scratches. It was a deceased cat from Windclan so I am unsure of who it was that told me but the fact a different clans cat told me amazes me." She frowned as soon as she was done boasting. " I wish life in the clans would be more like Starclan. All these battles and quarrels just seem so pointless."

Midnightkit ignored his sisters comment and instead dropped into his best hunters crouch. His back end was high in the air as he wobbled forward. When he got closer to the patch of grass he had dug up earlier he belly flopped onto it and ran with his ears pointing behind him as he ran behind his mother. " That's a new battle move I'm working on!" He returned to where he was, his eyes were big and his fur made him look like a ball. Sorrelkit bursted into laughter.

After regaining herself , Sorrelkit flung herself at Midnightkit and squeaked with excitement as they play fought. Dovekit watched as they rolled in front of her. She had no interest in their play fight and instead moved beside Burnkit to hopefully stay out of their way.

michaela_1992's Husband

Obsessive Cultist

15,125 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
Tinypaw was quiet for a moment as he thought about what the she-cat said, he wiggled to get more comfortable in the nest, he was far to young to understand things, so he decided to be quiet for a moment. "The clans need more cat's that think like Medicine cats." he said mildly, he actually found himself completely relaxed, he was unsure if it was because her eagerness to share her experiences with him had won him over, or if it was the poppy seed. "How does a cat become a medicine cat anyway?" he asked casually. The more he talked to Featherpool the more interested he became in healing herbs and the gentler life of a medicine cat.

Fernpaw snorted as the two kits rolled in play. She had noticed that Dovekit preferred to sit quietly rather then joining in with the games of her siblings. But she didn't say anything about it, she seemed healthy otherwise, maybe she was just very calm.

Stoattail watched Frogtail march off to the warriors den, she always seemed moody, and the she-cat purred "I am sure she likes your teasing but doesn't want anyone else to realize she likes fun." her eyes where bright with amusement. Swampbelly rolled on his side and stretched "Hello Crowpelt, how was hunting for you?" he almost prodded Stoattail with his fore paws before rolling back onto his belly and yawning "I think I might join Frogtail, see you at dawn." the tom dipped his head as he stood and headed to the medicine cats den.

Aged Duck

10,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Torii Attendant 100
Cedarbreath flopped onto the ground with exhaustion. They have worked hard to make sure the camp was ready for an invasion. His stomach growled fiercely as he remembered he hadn't eaten anything today. He glanced at the food pile but it was miserably low. With a sigh he pulled himself back up and started to groom himself.

Thristletooth shuffled his paws as he waited for signs of an invasion. He had found a small bush to take cover in that easily hid his dark brown tabby pelt. Though he liked Eveningheart's Idea , he couldn't help but feel this would weaken them. Four warriors would be sleeping during the day and eventually the whole clan would be exhausted.

Hawkmouth took some prey from the pile and raced out of camp to Mistytail and Fernpaw. " Here, I know they aren't that big but the pile is getting really low. " He placed a small mouse in front of Mistytail and a vole in front of Fernpaw. " Once your done eating, you can go back to camp. Just remember what to do if we are invaded."

Boulderstar Scanned around the clearing as his clan worked hard to make the camp secure. He caught a glimpse of Appleflight in a tree behind camp. He was glad Eveningheart sent out the four cats to increase their chances of being prepared for a fight before it happened.

Burnkit watched as Hawkmouth placed prey in front of the two cats. He yawned with exhaustion and desperately wanted to go back to his den and sleep.

Jaggedheart purred at Stoattail's comment. " Sleep well Swampbelly." He nodded to the tom and turned his gaze at Crowpelt. "We are invading Thunderclan at dawn." His green eyes laid cold on Crowpelt. " They have mocked Shadowclan for to long. It is time to shut them up for good."

Crowpelt looked up from his prey. " No kidding, huh, Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better." His eyes sharpened at the sound of invading thunderclan.

Shy Dabbler

16,750 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Falling For You 25
" The way a cat becomes a medicine cat is if they give up all their warrior duties and make a trip up to the moonpool. From there it is up to Starclan to accept or decline the cat of becoming a medicine cat." Featherpool paused for a moment before adding. " Either that or Starclan sends the current medicine cat a sign or visits them in a dream."

michaela_1992's Husband

Obsessive Cultist

15,125 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
Tinypaw sat quiet again as he thought about what she said. A trip to the moon-pool or a dream sent by Starclan. The tom wondered why she didn't have an apprentice and ruffled his pelt. Tinypaw had always wanted to be a warrior, but as he thought about the squirrel and then the apprentice, he felt heat rush to his pelt and he meowed "Warriors are important to a clan." he admitted, as he spoke he became more and more certain, the tom looked up at Featherpool "They have plenty of apprentices don't they? Can an apprentice chose to be a medicine cat apprentice even if they are a warriors apprentice?" his amber eyes wide and earnest.

Rockyheart finally finished re-weaving the brambles on the nursery and flopped down to rest as Finchpaw retrieved a flattened mouse from the dwindling pile of fresh-kill, her mother hadn't eaten anything since she had gotten back to camp, and she worried about her health. The she-cat nodded in her gratitude and the two she-cats devoured the mouse. Strikepaw and Reedpaw where sharing tongues outside of the apprentices den while Whitecloud slept alongside the barrier of brambles.

Fernpaw nodded gratefully to Hawkmouth as she devoured the vole, the kits were still to young to eat fresh-kill, so she didn't feel to bad about it. Once she finished her vole the ginger she-cat nodded and meowed "I'll take them back to the nursery-" with that she purred "Come on kits, lets get you back to your nest." her voice was gentle but firm.

Stoattail nodded toward Swampbelly before meowing "Right? It's been a while since I have gotten to really use my claws." she purred, Shredstar was a relatively new leader, and this would be his first invasion on another clan. The she-cat was certain this would win the complete favor of his clanmates.

Shy Dabbler

16,750 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Falling For You 25
Featherpool eyed Tinypaw up and nodded. " I use to be an apprentice to become a warrior. Instead of hunting I would instead stare at a plant until I memorized it's look and smell. I don't know why I would do that but it kept me happy." She chuckled as she remembered Shortfoot would hiss at her to pay attention to the prey. " It is better to change the mind early in the apprenticeship than leave it for later like I did. I was Shortfoot's last apprentice and he didn't even get to train me."

Midnightkit pushed away from Sorrelkit and followed Fernpaw back to camp. He padded beside Dovekit who quietly smiled as he joined her. Sorrelkit came bounding for them and crashed into Midnightkit's leg. With a startled yelp Midnightkit swung hid body around and tackled Sorrelkit. Dovekit stopped and stared at Fernpaw waiting for her reaction.

Mistytail nodded to Fernpaw as she led the kits away. " I can't wait to be done taking care of them. Dovekit is good but the other three make up for her calmness." She chuckled to Hawkmouth. " Im glad I have the help from you and Rockyheart's kits. " She slowly padded after the young cats back to the camp.

Aged Duck

10,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Torii Attendant 100
Cedarbreath padded up to eveniningheart. " Shouldn't a Hunting patrol be sent out soon. We didn't catch much this morning." He shook his pelt as a leaf landed on his back.

Hawkmouth Laughed, " I think being a mother is harder than being a warrior by the looks of it." He chuckled as he nudged her with his shoulder. " They will be great warriors though, They will make all the work worth it."

Burnkit Saw Midnightkit and Sorrelkit play fight and decided to join in. He wrapped his paw around Midnightkit's neck and nibbled on his ear's shaking his head once in a while as Midnightkit's ear fur tickled his nose.

Jaggedheart Nodded, " This mornings battle was a tease for my claws. I wish Boulderstar hadn't appeared when he did. Frogtail had the she-cat pinned to the ground pretty well and Swampbelly and Rainingpaw had the other tom." Jaggedheart kneaded the ground with his paws as he relived the battle in his head.

michaela_1992's Husband

Obsessive Cultist

15,125 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
Tinypaw listened intently as she told him about her own apprenticeship, he had never really noticed herbs before, but it seemed that he was far to small and far to delicate for the rough life of a warrior. Shyly the tom meowed "Do you think Blackbird would understand if I wanted to become a medicine cat?" he asked suddenly.

Sootflame heard what Cedarbreath said and meowed "I can join a hunting patrol." the gray-and-white tom meowed, he hadn't done much work, and he was eager to help restock the fresh-kill pile. The clan would need their strength if Shadowclan was to invade.

Fernpaw twitched an ear in annoyance at the kits sudden change of mood. Seeing that it had all started with Sorrelkit accidently running into Midnightkit, she called to the kits "Lets play a game. Let's pretend that you are my apprentices and you have to do what I say, okay?" she meowed trying to draw the attention of the playing kits.

Stoattail twitched her tail-tip, she wished she could have been there to help her clanmates, but she had been kept busy with a variety of small activities. To control her anger she aggressively groomed a paw and ran it over her ear. She could hardly wait for the sun to go down and Shredstar to summon them together. "How did Rainingpaw fight?" she asked mildly, although Rainingpaw wasn't her apprentice, she was always curious to see how the apprentices of Shadowclan where doing.

Shy Dabbler

16,750 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Falling For You 25
Featherpool smiled widely with her eyes at the toms question. " He will be sad at first but he has many moons in front of him and Mistytail's kits will be apprentices in no time." Her pelt prickled with excitement. She had always dreamed of having an apprentice but never thought it would happen while she was still young.

Eveningheart nodded to Cedarbreath. " Yes, Sootflame, Cedarbreath and Ravensong, We will stick to Windclan side and hunt." She flicked her tail for them to head out and led them towards Windclan. She nodded for them to split up and find prey.

Midnightkit squeaked in approval of the game and instantly got off Sorrelkit. He padded with his tail high behind Fernpaw. Sorrelkit snorted but followed after her brother. She ran in front of him and waved her tail in front of his face causing him to sneeze. Dovekit padded beside Fernpaw well away from her siblings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff