Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Selene

"what kind of question is that?, did you forget that I was guarding three elders before I even met you?" she said "you already know answer to that, I can carry a gun as any soldier in a military fleet or army can." she said trying her best not to sound insulted.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine stopped and then looked at his wwife and then blinked at her when she answered instead of Eve.

"'What? no, i remember, i was asking Eve if she knows how to shoot a gun, if she doesnt know them, we will have to teach her," said Antoine to his wife. "And yes i know you were protecting elders Selene, but we need to know our daughter can protect herself when we cant get to her that fast."

Antoine then looked Eve and then bent down and then looked at his daughter.

"I dont want to loose you Eve, you are my flesh and blood, i will do anything to protect you," he said. "Though there are instances whhere your mother and I might be busy somewhere and you need to protect yourself, that is why i am asking if you know how to fight."

Antoine looked at his daughter's eyes with a smile, waiting for her answer, he wll teach her self defense and other things, he would make sure of that.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Eve

"Oh." said Selene feeling rather stupid at the moment, Eve looked at her mother then back at her father."I can tear an enemy apart, but no I never held a gun." said Eve.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine listened to eve and then nodded and straightened and offered his hand to Eve, he would teach her how to hold a gun, and to be able to fight ad he turned to his family.

"'Lets go to the Armory and talk to the caretaker if we can have Guns just in case," said Antoine to his wife. "and other Weapons that i feel comfortable in."

Antoine paused and looked at Selene.

"If that is amendable for you dear,," he said and waited for her answer..

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Selene

"I'm fine with that." said Eve"ok" said Selene, "the Armory is more advance than you expect Mr. Bielefeld. the Armory is rather a gun rack filled with weapons you can pick out your guns, but that's all we have guns and launchers. no whips however you can talk to Gunnery Chief Ashely Williams about the guns if you so choose too." said EDI. Selene rubs her neck "they must have speakers every where." said selene. "it helps the crew understand who is calling them that way people don't run around the wasting time in trying to find the person." said EDI. "One more question why are you called EDI?"asks Selene. "Its quite simple really, the Crew refers to me as EDI. while my name states E.D.I. that is an acronym for Enhance Defense Intelligence." said EDI. "interesting." said Selene.

(Edited)

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine jumped and turned to the Speaker and then shhok his head

"'EDI, you shouldnt interrupt people like that, you should say "if i may" or "Excuse me", interrupting people is rude," said Antoine to the computer and then looked at the seak. "Thanks though, i will be sure to ask the Chief williams if we can have Guns to defend ourselves."

Antoine looked at Selene and then nodded and headed to the door and looked at selene and Eve.

"After you," he said and waited for them to exit.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Selene

"My appologies, I'm still learning human behavior." said EDI, Selene and Eve follows Antoine out the door. "its ok human behavior is hard to read." said Selene.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine turned to Edi and gave a smile

"'Its alright Edi, be careful next time," said Antoine to the computer. "Thanks though, i will be sure to ask the Chief williams if we can have Guns to defend ourselves."

Antoine closed the door and then headed to the elevator to head to the Armory with his wife and child.

"Shepard said its o thee second floor," he said and he walked onward.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Selene

Selene and Eve follows him to the elevator, "So what were your other children like?" asks Selene.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine turned to selenne when she asked about his Chilren he gave a small smile

"'My children have died a long time ago, whats left in that world are my Great grandchildren, since closing is accepted and they wanted to "Clone" me back, i reentered the Von bbilefeld life as the "the Clone" they dont know i am the original," said Antoine to the her. "Renne, my daughter was the musically talented, since she was the Second she became a famous opera singer, and my son, Pierre was just like me, eager to study, but i spent as much time as i could with them until Pierre was big enough to take over, i visited them on their death bed and i managed tto say good bye to them when they went, they may be my children out of rape, but i did love them Equally."

Antoine smiled as he turned to Eve and placed ahand on her shoulders

"but eve is better, she wasnt the Offspring of my rape, she is made out of love, and she's still alive and i can be a father again," he said and he smiled. "And I'll do anythiing in the world to make her smile."

Antoine smiled and then the elevator opened and he held it open and then waited for them to open

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Selene

Selene and Eve enter the elevator, Eve looked at her parents. "What's rape mean?" asks Eve. "it means they were forced to have.... never mind."said Selene feeling rather awkward. "What?" Eve asks "um" she said as she rubs the back of her neck nervously.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine chuckled at his wife and then answered for her fter entering he floor and pressing the number to the armory and then looked at his daughterr

"'Making babies honey, i was forced by my old wife to make babies, its a special rite that all parents must do to make you, your mother and I did that rite to make you, it is a special thing and not to be Taken lightly of," said Antoine to the her. "I wasnt happy with Delilah, but i am hpy rthat i had something to occupy my time, but now i have what i want and i am happy.."

Antoine smiled as he looked to selene and took her hand and then kissed her and pullle back when the elevator stopped and opened, and he smiled.

"Lets, go," he said and he held the door open for them. "After you."

Antoine then waited for them to exit the elevator with a smile on his face.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Selene

Selene nods her head, "yes that's it, it means to force someone to have babies. its really unpleasant." she said as Eve followed them out of the elevator. "nice save." Selene whispered.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine looked at selene and then smiled at her

"'its nothing, we have to tell her the truth sometime when she's older, and since she's a gir i think it will be your duty to give her the talk," whispered Antoine to the his wife as he got out of the elevator. "Well it this way."

Antoine then started to walk towards the Armory holdting hands with his daughter and his arm around his wife's waist.

"Hmm perhaps we should do that rite," he said to his wwife. 'Dont you think so, honey, we are husband and wife, and well we havent done it for a long tome."

Antoine smiled as he continued to walk onward with a smile, sooner or later he would get his wife alone when Eve is sleeping, after all Selene was now his and he was hers,.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Selene

Selene smiled at Antoine's suggestion "What a tempting offer." she said with a grin as they enter. Ashley over heard the conversation "I don't mean to intrude in your conversation... but shouldn't you guys get a room for talking like that." said Ashley. "What we say to eachother is no concern of yours human." said Selene. Ashley blinked at the term human "Now your going to help us with your military guns, since it was your human commander's permission to do so." said Selene.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff