Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Kairi

Her eyebrows arched when Gorule called her brother then told her too back away. Obediently she shuffled behind the man, poking her head out from behind him to watch what he was going to do with the bomb. Within mere seconds the bomb went off sending a loud boom through the air, her hair fluttering behind her lightly.

Once the dust from the explosion cleared a nicely form hole appeared and it was more than large enough to fit the newly made rock chair into the in. Smiling Kairi stepped out from behind Gorule
"I guess that's one way to get the chair inside." she stated as Taron came out to see what had happened. His mask no longer on his face showing that he looked slightly different than he had back in Ordon. Taron's tone was more than enough of a clue to let the fairy know that he was upset with the explosion that had happened and if his tone didn't well Tiara coming out and yelling for everyone to come in did. Not wishing to infuriate the shaman or the other sheikahs and further.

Kairi listened as Tiara explained why the explosion was a bad idea and right on cue a knight showed up only to have another show up a moment after him. She sat still at the mention of being told the dangers of using explosives her fingers bouncing off each other in little upside down V's, eyes locked on the table in shame. If her grandmother heard about this she would get a scolding like no other, but only after she had to listen to the very distinct laugh of hers.

RecallShifter
NachoPower
Pink Perfume Tea
Kitsune Muggy
Collin218
Sandy FlipFlops

With: Gorule, Taron, Tiara, Tori & The Knights
My Theme
OOC: Sorry not the greatest post, had some stuff to take care of and my mind has been all over the place. Haku and Anise will come after Sura & Luce/ Ezra.

Devoted Zealot

Ezra Sekera - The Dormant Sage of Forest

User Image

At Anise’s arrival Ezra smirked. "Wouldn’t be worth it if we weren’t getting in trouble." His skin still crawled at the sight of these devils. Before Link explained the hard shell Ezra thrust his blade at one, only to have it bounce off of the armored back. "Yeah no kidding." The mention of more outside made him want to quit and leave but he couldn’t. His work ethic was keeping him around. He stood back and waited for one to get distracted by Link. Ezra charged and flipped the spider before stabbing it with his blade, pinning it to the ground, and it’s green blood spraying into Ezra’s face. "GROSS!!!" He thought as he moved on to the next enemy.

Once done he followed his friend through an odd hall that seemed to flip. It all felt eerily familiar. He hoped that Zellie was safe, but began to have his doubts. Once they reached a pit Ezra looked over to Anise and was forced to ask. "What changed your mind to come in?" He asked as he watched Link start to climb down after the voice of Zellie. The vines looked like they wouldn’t hold more than one person at a time. He sheathed his sword, and asked when he was sure he had reached, "Wanna go first?"

Health Status: Healthy
Mood: Paranoid, Curious, Calm
With: Link, Anise
Arms: Sword, Bow & Arrows
Activity: Waiting for Link
OOC: I left it open for Isode to catch up.

NachoPower

Sakura~of the darkness~

”Pink perfume tea”

”Sandy Flipflops”
[/quotes]

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~{Gorule the Goron?}~

Gorule had a large grin on his face as the explosion went off and the produced hole was big enough for the new chair. Kairi's comment that mirrored how Gorule felt about the situation was punctuated with a bit of Goron Wisdom. " It is like my Brother used to say, Everything in this world can be solved with the Courage to keep going even when the task seems impossible, the Power to muscle through any Danger, and the Wisdom to know exactly where the place the bomb." Gorule let out a large, loud, laugh, until the now unhooded Taron came out to investigate Gorule's fine handiwork. But rather then looking impressed like gorule expected, he seemed upset.

Tiara then came upon the scene and added to the weird sense of anger over the bomb. When they were called to the table as it sort of resembled but made from wood, Talon's comment about Goron settlements and Gorule felt the need to respond. " Pure Lies and Slander! I don't know what Gorons you have met Brother, but under our great Leader, we do not believe that brute force and Explosions solve everything but rather we have yet come across a situation where brute force and explosions has not worked, yet." Once he felt that he put the unhooded man in his place, he picked up the rock chair so the large hole would be used for what it was intended.

He checked to make sure that his Large hammer was still strapped to his back, which it was before he brought the rock chair to the table and he sat down. He could not pin down what smells he could pick out from the air but it was all around and it was unlike anything he had ever experienced. But before he could enjoy the meal there was a visitor and the very least he could do was be polite and stand up for them. The Goron did not really get why everyone was getting upset.

Sakura~ of the darkness~
NachoPower
collin218
Sandy Flipflops
Pink Perfume Tea
Kitsune Muggy

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: The Spirit Talker
" I must protect everyone!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☽Current Location☾
Kakariko village inn with Kairi, Tori, Taron, Gorule, and new knights.
☽Current Health Condition☾
Heathy
☽Current Mood☾
Blissful

Theme.

With everyone sitting down at the table, she was pleased when she heard the other Sheikah complement on her cooking, she couldn't help herself but to let go of her anger but to only let out a small giggle. " Why thank you. I really hope you all like it." she spoken as she sat down, and began to eat. Listening to everyone what they had to say, stopping her spoon going into her bowl, she could see everyone was happy to have least a good meal in their stomach.
Though what Taron said was true, they had to becareful for if the knights came they would be in deep trouble.
Though as the oldn saying goes, speak of the devil and he shall appear. It had just happened that the Knights she warned everyone were now at their door step, but they didn't seem like a bunch of bad folk.
Standing herself from her chair, she had a small smile on her lips while raising her hands gently.
" Hello knights. Look this was all a misunderstanding. My friend's bomb accidentally went off. He is a bombs maker and he has to carry his merchandise and items with him just in case after all times are hard. But if you would like, you're more then welcome to join us for dinner. I made plenty of stew to go around and I think I got a loaf of bread in one of my pouches. Please join us. " Tiara suggested, trying to calm down the situation that was going on around them.
Turning her attention back to the group, she let out a soft sigh, returning her arms back to their natural state.
" Kari and Mr.Gorule, I'm sorry for my outburst. I was just worried about the dark army is all. I hope you both can forgive me."
Returning her self back to the chair, she pushed herself in while proceeding to grab out a nice large loaf of sour dough bread.
" I got this from the ranch, you wouldn't believe what they sell up there other then cattle and milk. " Tiara continued, her tone not angry anymore as it was replaced with blissful mood as she set down the bread in the middle of the table.
" Knights if you're joining us, there are clean bowls in the kitchen along with the soup. Please serve yourselves as much as you desire."

Grim Fatale

Nachopower&qu
wo7xdaw3:30="Nachopower" ]

Recallshifter

Sakura~ of the darkness~

Dapper Goat

8,575 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
►▼▲Belroy Scikan►▼▲
a strong hand of a good kingdom
currently: investigating the bomb scare.
with: Hiari and some group
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

More quickly than was expected, two voices, one matched with a body, explained what happened. the first was a well built hooded person, not a lot could be told about the person with the hood in the way, "hmm," Belroy was not persuaded so easily by that. but the voice from further inside seemed more genuine.. Once given permission, Belroy stepped through the hole and followed until he came across the rest. The voice had apparently came from a young woman, brown hair, very pale purple eyes, at least she looked hylian. he also took notice of the other three, very different from each other. Belroy made a mental note to keep his eyes peeled in case things were not as they seemed

Firstly, Belroy decided to take the chance that they were indeed good people, but the blatant evidence could not be overlooked. The thick, tan man at the table was standing attentively next to a rock, the rock was arranged much like the chairs in the room, and had even been modeled into something suitable for sitting, but was still a rather large object., "I see, an accident you say, so you," he held his hand out to the very Goron-looking man in an attempt to shake hands "you are a bomb maker eh?, admirable, do you have an explanation for what happened, you look like someone who takes pride in your work, are you saying a faulty bomb went off on accident?" He did not mean to insult, but the lie at this point seemed just to try and get the knights away without trouble. Belroy looked towards the others, "please don't lie to a knight, it's unsightly on your image, I've gathered that this rock is too big to fit through an average door in this building, also your housing lacks a front door, so tell me," he grinned a little, like a parent who could tell when a child has done something bad, "just tell me what i already know. As i said, i am here to protect, not enforce."

Quotes and OOC.
Sandy Flipflops

Sakura~ of the darkness~

Recallshifter

nachopower

Pink perfume tea

Kitsune Muggy

User Image
Anise Snapdragon Lithianthus

Anise pinched the bridge of her nose at Link and Ezra's responses. all she had to say in return was a grumbled "men." Her hands shot up to her ears when the screeching from the skulltula she attacked sounded out. The skittering of many tiny legs started towards the small group, the other skulltula having awakened the rest. "That wasn't supposed to happen." she stated as she jumped right into action fighting off the swarm needing no explanation on how to kill them

Link's next moved stunned the woman as he set the webs on fire, burning most of the skulltula's with it. Next to her Ezra's face got covered in green blood which was extremely gross. With a quick swing of her leg she flipped a skulltula into the air, then thrust her sword into it's soft belly pinning it to the wall. It's small legs twitched for a brief moment as it slowly drew in it's last breath.

Once the skulltula's were dead a door opened leading to a vine wall where Zellie's voice was coming from. Link quickly took down the vines with his new bow and quiver. Turning to look at Ezra as he asked why she changed her mind. The corner of her lips turned upward as she sheathed her blade
"Someone has to make sure you three don't get in trouble, though that didn't seem to have been much help." she replied as she shrugged her shoulders. Placing her hands on her hips she leaned over to see how far the vine wall goes, sighing she looked back "Well we can't have you trying to sneak a peak up my tunic, now can we?" she joked lightly as she turned to go down the vine wall.

NachoPower
KratosArion
Pink Perfume Tea

With: Link, Ezra & Zellie
My Theme
OOC:

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~{Gorule the Goron?}~

Gorule listened to what was being said up until the knight had turned his attention to Gorule. The man had stuck his hand out to greet Gorule, he had seen such a way to greeting before but was out of practice. He took the man's hand into his own and gave it a nice "firm" squeeze until the man showed that he felt the strength of Gorule's hand before he let go. " I am a bomb maker and a blacksmith there is nothing my brothers can do that i can't do and better." Gorule let out a bellowing laugh as he imitated the Great Leader of the Gorons for a moment before he quieted down again. " The only faulty bomb is a bomb that does not explode according to my brother. I meant no harm, i even voiced a warning before i set the bomb down."

Gorule turned around and grabbed the chair that he had moved out of the way, giving the Knights a view of the large mallet type hammer that Gorule used as a weapon that was strapped to his back. He turned back around with the chair in front of him. " People down here sit on flimsy wood that is only good for starting fires and making toothpicks. Fairy brother was kind enough to make me a proper seat, but it was too big to fit through such a tiny doorway so i fell back on an old Goron Proverb." Gorule sat down and closed his eyes before he spoke, " If your Wisdom makes you bigger then your door, light the bomb flower, and make the door bigger." The grin on Gorule's face was large and obvious he even had to stifle a laugh as he was trying to sound profound.

Sakura~ of the darkness~
NachoPower
collin218
Sandy Flipflops
Pink Perfume Tea
Kitsune Muggy

Questionable Lunatic

Taron:
The "Cursed" Sheikah

Keeper of secrets and Guardian of the sages.

User Image

Taron stood silent as the knights entered the scene, after the Sheikah was studying the situation hidden by his hood, sure it was a common thing to mistrust strangers and the knights were in the right path trying to figure the truth, but the male one had made one too many mistakes. Firstly his glances towards Tiara showed a different intent, after all Tiara's looks were what the Knight seemed to be interested before he began to speak once more. And second he called Taron a liar, and everyone knew it was best to never call a Sheikah that, after all they were known for not telling lies, but they did tell half truths from time to time, it was part of their mysterious ways. Luckily for Taron, Gorule began to speak which somehow managed to give the Sheikah time to think his actions instead of acting in pure anger. The Red of eyes of the Sheikah where now fixed on the knight as he stood from his place on the table. "You dare call me a liar? Also don't think we didn't noticed how you were eying my friend here. "He said as walked towards the knight. "Not only that, but you do so after my friend and I let you in... Did no one at the academy told you how you should behave around a member of the Sheikah tribe? As a matter in fact how dare you insult a Clan leader , when he invited you in to his place and was kind enough to not hide his full appearance under the traditional garb, before you came in."He added as he was now face to face with the Hylian knight. "And should I mention were you stand or have you forgotten what Kakariko Village really is?" he continued this time telling them to remember they were in a Sheikah village.
        "Now I think we've made ourselves clear so would you kindly leave us be, I still have some food to enjoy and your presence while welcomed at first, is no more, unless of Course you convince me otherwise" Taron said as returned to his seat next to Tiara.

mood: calm-> mad
with: Tiara,Kairi,Gorule & Tori, the knights
OCC:

collin218
Kitsune Muggy
Pink perfume tea
Recallshifter
Sakura~ of the darkness~

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hiari, Knight of Hyrule, At your service!!!

( Stats
Health: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Mood:
Equipment:
Company: )

Hiari had remained quiet up until this point but frowned at the Sheikah's words directed to her captain. She had not noticed the way he had looked at Tiara but she couldn't listen to the Sheikah talk to her captain like that. "I would beg you not speak to my captain in such a manner. If it is all the same captain I think we should take our leave. We do not need to start trouble...and besides It is our duty as Knights to protect our village and given what happened in Ordon....we may not be far behind. We should be preparing" she said seeming to blush a bit as she realized that she had spoken quite out of turn. She however was not one to back down.
OOC: t

collin218

nachopower

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: The Spirit Talker
" I must protect everyone!"

☽Current Location☾
Kakariko village inn with Taron, Tori kairi, Gorule, and the knights
☽Current Health Condition☾
Heathy
☽Current Mood☾
A bit worried and apologetic

Theme.

Seeing the confrontation going on this wasn't good, especially if the knight and sheikah weren't going to get along. With the knight stepping in he checked out each person in room from Taron, to kairi, to herself and then the goron man.
When the knight began asking questions the fear sunk in, and the urge to face palm was there and she couldn't hold it back anymore as her face met her palm.
' We're doomed.....' she thought darkly shaking her head, she knew if there was trouble they would go to jail and to make things worse then they were, Taron stepped in and gave his harsh words to have the knight's buddy to intervene.
Alright this had to stop. Once Taron returned to his seat, Tiara stood up from her spot and began to make her way over to the two knights. Meeting her eyes with their own gaze, Tiara began to give a deep bow as an apology, in her ways of shamanic training when a shaman bowed it was something of deep forgiveness.
" I am really sorry about my friend. He's my protector under Sheikah tribe orders for you see I'm the shaman of this village from a long time ago but I just returned and Shamans are hard to find now and days. We just got back from the ambush of Oridon village and we had a very long day so we're just a bit under the weather and tired. Please forgive us for our rude words but we promise we mean no harm, and we understand you're here to follow orders of making the laws peaceful, we're not here to break rules. So please forgive us. You're more then welcome to stay the both of you for dinner as a way of my apology." Tiara spoken softly, keeping herself down low in a soften tone.
Raising up she had a soft worried expression waiting for their answer.

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User Image
User Image

Company: Eirian and Apone
Mood:Adventurous
Inventory: -Dual scimitar and claws,
-Broken Hookshot
-Ezra's sword
-13 rupees
-Perfume
-Old clothes
-1 Apple
-Blanket
-Needles and thread
-5 Bombs

Health/Status: Excellent
Sage Status: Unawakened
OOC:

~Nokomis giggled when the boy used the title of lady. She was tempted to bring up her new fake title she had received back in Ordon but decided against it. She didn't want to confuse him. In hindsight, maybe Nokomis should have used it back in Kakariko. She might have been able to avoid blowing up the bomb shop and kidnapping the boy. But then this exciting adventure wouldn't have happened! It may not seem like it now but he'd be glad this happened later. Probably.

"Eirian, huh? That's a cute name." Nokomis said while stretching out her limbs. "Bet the girls just adore you. Hm. Maybe some of the boys too?" Keen, golden eyes studied him intently as she spoke. Objectively speaking, he was quite a handsome boy. While not really her 'type' she could appreciate what he had to offer. His dark hair and eyes gave him a mysterious/'dangerous' aura while his seemingly shy, nervous personality made him fairly approachable. Hopefully he wasn't too uncomfortable with this kind of talk. The Gerudo was trying to make him feel more at ease. It was her first hostage situation after all. She wanted it to go well.

Of course, it wouldn't go well if she didn't decide on where to go next. They couldn't very well stay out in the open but Nokomis didn't want to stray too far. Eirian had to go home eventually. Hmmm. Her gaze fell towards the forest. It was risky. By now there would be monsters crawling through definitely but it was the less obvious of places. She supposed it wouldn't be too bad if they could find proper shelter. It was a tempting challenge and the Gerudo couldn't resist. That's where they were heading then. With a final stretch of her limbs she turned back to Eirian and grinned, hopping back on Apone and offering a hand to help him up. "Time to go. We're going to be heading to the forest where to find a place to camp out, so I hope you know how to defend yourself." While Nokomis thought she could handle anything, she didn't want to be the one doing all the work and in case something were to happen (as if!) it would be nice to know that Eirian could handle himself in a fight.

"Keep a little fire burning,
however small,,
however h i d d e n.."

l Sailor Centaurus l

Devoted Zealot

Ezra Sekera - The Dormant Sage of Forest

User Image

Ezra sighed as he wiped as much blood as he could from his face, though some had already dried and stained his face in a few spots around his cheeks and even some of his bangs. "Yeah, trouble seems to follow us all…" Her next statement caught him off guard as his face flushed and he looked down at the ground. Now trying to avoid eye contact, but from here all he could see was the end of the aforementioned short tunic, and the bare legs bellow that. "The Goddesses hate me…" The knight thought as he glanced back up to her. "What is up with all of the women I am around today?" he said out loud, thinking of the situation with the fiery Garudo Nokomis earlier. He then realized what he had just said, and hoped that Anise hadn’t picked up on the meaning of those words. "I mean… A married man certainly wouldn’t want that." He forced out before deciding to just stare at the ceiling, with his cheeks still rosey, until she had descended.

Mood: Embarrassed… Again…
With: Anise, Link.
Arms: Sword, Bow
Activity: Exploring the Forest Temple.
OOC:

NachoPower

Sakura~of the darkness~

Pink perfume tea

”Sandy Flipflops”

Devoted Zealot

Luce Cassel

User Image

Luce gazed over to his shoulder. How did he forget about that? "Ah, you’re right…" He said as he looked to the other two members of their group. ”I don’t suppose either of you would have money to…” He stopped mid-sentence as he heard an explosion in the distance. It was coming from the town. Luce locked eyes with Sura, then Haku. "I think we should check that out first…" Luce said grimly before he set the book down and ripped a piece of cloth from his cape and wrapping it around his shoulder, tying it tightly. He picked the book up again and motioned for the others to follow as he made his way back to the village. Honestly, after visiting the catacombs of the temple, the graveyard at night was the last place he wanted to be.

Once he had entered the town he was shocked by how many people there were resting out in the open of the village. They looked tired, worn down, traumatized. He approached the nearest man and asked quickly. "What happened?" But the man just sat there, staring at a patch of dirt. "Buddy! Hey! What the hell happened?!" Luce asked once more, shaking the man at his shoulders. When no response came he looked back to the other two and shrugged his shoulders.

Location: Leaving Kakariko Graveyard, Entering Kakariko Village.
Health Status: Healthy, except this annoying bite wound…
Mood: Concerned, Curious
With: Sura, Haku
Arms: Unarmed
Activity: Checking out an explosion
OOC: Edited!

Merzilla

Sakura~of the darkness~

Dapper Goat

8,575 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
►▼▲Belroy Scikan►▼▲
a strong hand of a good kingdom
currently: investigating the bomb scare.
with: Hiari and some group
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Belroy narrowed his eyes at the Sheikah, one with a pride that could match his own. After listening to the other testimonials he noddded a bit, undeterred, "yes, of course," the shadow man in front of him had his full attention, and the standoff was a rather odd sight. The clan leader was nearly half a foot taller then Belroy, and he had to look diagonally up to match eyes, "forgive my disregard for your title, or the position we are in, i indeed appreciate Kakariko's good will in providing shelter... as for the situation, we are all liars, sir, it is fundamental in nature, no matter who, i would not believe a man who told me there is a lack of bandits in Gerudo Desert," he was not posturing, there was no threatening undertones in his stance or his voice, it was all matter-of-fact-ly, the Sheikah was stronger, possibly faster, and a clan leader would no doubt be well trained in confrontation, he had only one chance if they were to trade blows... but this situation did not warrant force,

"it is no mark against your personal character, there is just no reason to hide the truth," he smiled again, as if his entire attitude was part of the job, "If you have warned the near residents, and i see no reason to doubt you, as there has been no local panic, then this was a perfectly justifiable event, and i see no more reason to... interrupt, your dinner, i could not intrude," this was addressed to the smith and the shaman respectively.

He turned to Hiari, still smiling "he has every right to speak to us this way, as he is right in my wrong, i should not have called it out, i overlooked that while it was a concealed truth, the most important thing is that there was no alarm or danger..." by now he was addressing the entire room once more, "..you are all good people i have no doubt, i apologize for the intrusion, merely inform any other knights that may come to inquire that we have been here to investigate and there shall be no trouble, otherwise i hope your night is more peaceful from here on out, we all need a peaceful night."
Quotes and OOC.
Sandy Flipflops

Sakura~ of the darkness~

Recallshifter

nachopower

Pink perfume tea

Kitsune Muggy

Kairi

User Image

Kairi watched as the events with the knights went on, Gorule explaining his bombs and then Taron getting in the knight's face. As the events unfolded she grew bored and decided to switch over to her smaller size. Once she had shrunk down she took off into another part of the building, taking her time to explore.

As she made her way upstairs she descended down to lightly walk on the edge of a bookshelf swinging her arms and legs out in a wide motion, much like a child walking on the curb of the sidewalk would.

Haku Seijuro
The Water Sage

User Image

Red eyes held a confused expression on his face that was also mixed with curiousity as he caught sight of Luce having heard the explosion as well. As Luce motioned for Sura and him to follow a smirk formed on his face as he looked at Sura "He always this bossy or just with me around?" he asked as he followed behind Luce, going straight back to town.

The zora froze as he saw Luce shaking a man senseless as he tried to get an answer from him. He shook his head slightly as he held in in his hand. "Leave the poor man alone, and let's go to see that explosion, it was probably just a bunch of dumb kids messing around though." he sighed as he looked around until he saw a little bit of smoke left in the air. With the smoke in sight he began to walk towards it, thus time waving for Luce to follow behind him.

Anise Snapdragon Lithianthus

User Image

Anise's face lightened as she giggled to the man's reaction before she began to descend the vine wall after Link to find the missing Zellie "You coming or not, cutie?" she teased while she looked up giving a quick wink to Ezra.

After having lost her footing a time or two on her way down the vines, she finally made it to the bottom where Link was she gave a quick stretch.
"So where do you think the little missy is?"

NachoPower
Pink Perfume Tea
KratosArion
RecallShifter
Kitsune Muggy
Collin218
Merzilla
Sandy Flipflops

Location: Kakariko Village Inn (Upstairs)/Kakariko Village/Forest Temple
With: Taron, Tiara, Gorule, Tori and the knights/Luce and Sura/Link, Ezra and Zellie
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces