Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

ι'м иevєя gøιиℊ вα¢к
                                                                тнє ρąs† ιs ιи тнє ρąs†
                                                                тнα† ρєяғє¢† ɢιяℓ ιs ɢσиє

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Alana was still trying to get Anko scarce when there was a knock on the door. Sighing, she managed to get her into the closet with the door closed, hoping she would stay silent. The last thing she needed was for the redhead to make Sai completely distrust her motive with this. Since she still was a bit concerned about what exactly the girl was up to with that clone, and because of what she had said right as they had met up again before the meeting, the blonde didn't want to take the chance.

Opening the door, she stepped aside and allowed him to come in. Even then, she barely gave him a glance. Before he had a chance to even get started though, she held her hand up in front of her. "I know you said you had some things to say as well, but I have to get this out or I may convince myself not to..." she told him. Lowering her hand after that, she looked directly at him this time, but had to look away again, turning her back to him. She just couldn't look him directly in the face at this moment, not without the urge to get way too emotional and clingy and needy than she should be.

There was silence for a couple of minutes, then she let out a sigh. "........I waited for you.....After that battle with Ilfang. I had been around after it was over with long enough to hear them harass that guy...the black swordsman...when they started calling is beaters. I left before I wound up turning my blade on that idiot...anyway I went to the next floor, and this NPC gave me this..." she pulled up her items, and equipped the golden, ornated sword she had received, turning slightly towards him now, showing it to Sai. "I didn't think much of it at the time....And I haven't used it..it's just never felt like the time to....odd I guess.." she said. "But still...I stuck around there for weeks, thinking that once you were done helping out the Town of Beginnings, you would show up at that entrance. I didn't try to go down because well, what sense was there getting in the way. I had gone my way already, and the other front liners needed my help. I started out soloing for a while, but then I met this group..." she paused again, her body stiffening slightly at the memory. "Anyway I joined them, and we helped the front line and went on quests together. I kept checking up on others, you included. I thought as long as none if those names grayed out I could do this...that I could keep going.."

"....I got close to one of them...but, not in the same way he felt close to me...I had someone else on my mind..." Alana glanced at Sai briefly before staring off at the wall, her chin trembling slightly. "He talked me into going to find you. He....He said I couldn't keep worrying about if I was going to be a hindrance or a liability anymore. He was going to help me....." her voice shook, and she took a deep intake of breath before continuing. "We decided that the day before we were going to do something else; planned on setting out the day after. I thought we can handle exploring part of a dungeon...." Her fists clenched tightly around the hilt of the blade that was still in her hand, her teeth gritting a bit as she tried to contain her emotions. "They died...all three of them, because I foolishly led them to believe we could do anything!..."

"I couldn't get out....there were too many monsters...and...the one thing I regretted....the one thing I wanted....was to see you one last time..." a tear rolled down her cheek, and she wiped it away quickly. "Wasn't my day though. A friend got there and helped me. And after that.....I decided I wasn't going to bother.....That I couldn't bother and lead anyone else down that path. I couldn't let someone else die because of me!....Let's just say I pushed everyone away then unless it was necessary to interact with them.....

"I became focused solely on clearing this game and getting out of here, getting back to the real world...I didn't even bother with checking on anyone....The girl you knew, that entered this game...she's dead..." her tone was deadpan, and after a few more seconds she looked straight at him. There was no malice in the stare, just seriousness. "The person who saved me, was the woman in that shop. Before you hate me, just know she was only supposed to be confirming what I already figured out. Anything that she does outside of that at this point is her own business. But I'm not going to be a spy, and I'm not going to try and find out anything she plans. I don't want to know. What I know is that she's the one closest friend I have, she saved my life and I will never not be grateful to her for it." After that, she turned away from him again, stepping away further from him.

"I'm not an idiot. I knew everything was different the moment you called her kitten....I thought when I saw you in that cafe that I might be able to be that girl from before again, but I'm not and I can't...." Alana's voice started to falter again. "I told myself that wanting to be closer was selfish, that I needed to let you do what you had to do, that I needed to make sure I didn't become a liability that you had to risk yourself to protect, to keep anyone from being able to use me against you because I...." her words had sped up slightly as they left her, her voice raising until it cut off and let out a small sob, tears rolling down her face. "I'm in love with you....." she finally said. She let the silence hang there, and whether he tried to speak or not she would start to laugh after a few moments. "That was an absolute shout into the void; oblivion is inevitable.." she turned her head just slightly towards him, tears still falling down her face. "You had some things to tell me....so go ahead..."

╭♥With: Anko
                                                                ╭♥Mood: Down, determined
                                                                ╭♥Gear: Silver Warrior's Armor +30 Defense, Victor's Gauntlets +20 attack, Brave Warrior's Underarmor(top and bottom)+20 defense, +15 agility, Angelic Greaves(light armor) +25 agility, Heaven's Wrath(Ring) +20 attack

Alana
                                                                Female
                                                                Married to: Single
                                                                Lvl. 68
                                                                HP: 16,000/16,000
                                                                Weapon: Silver Warrior's Rapier +50attack, +48 Dexterity, +35 Agility
                                                                Party Members: None
                                                                OOC:

Profitable Junker

╔════════════════════════════╗
Akane Ikusaba
"Anko"

User ID: Anko
Relationship: Loving herself
Mood: Trying to be chill, not liking that she's been stuffed into a closet
Party Members:

╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image

It didn't take Anko overly long to settle with the impromptu sleeping arrangement, and was well on her way to actually falling asleep on Alana like she was. Her eyes were shut and her breathing was about as calm as it could be, as was the look on her face. The usual cruelty in her eyes was hidden behind her eyelids, and an actual, gentle smile was present on her face.

The movement of Alana's arm to get to her menu did little to disturb the redhead's light slumber, and the warning only served to make her hunker down even more. Conscious, yes, but the wanting to sleep was beginning to win her over. She did her best to ignore the movement of her arm as she typed a reply to Sai, letting herself move along with the motions as she needed to. It was when she was told that she needed to be gone within twenty minutes did she finally lift her head, giving something of a minor glare and a smirk.

"Twenty minutes? That gives us eighteen ta snooze..."
For a while they remained as they were, Anko stubbornly using her body to keep Alana pinned to the bed and Alana trying to get her up and out of the room before Sai showed up. After a bit, the blonde managed to start winning and got the redhead up and off of her, with very little time to spare before their guest was to arrive. It was when the knocking started did Anko actually cooperate, though wasn't too keen on being shoved into a closet and closed in. The importance of this meeting was high, but the crude treatment wasn't needed. The only good thing about it, was that there was plenty of room to sit and get relatively comfy. Still, she wanted to sleep, but also wanted to listen in on what was going to be said.

As Alana opened the door and let Sai in, Anko opened her inventory and retrieved a Message Record Crystal and set it to begin recording, figuring this would be her safest way of listening in without setting off a detection skill. Crystal usage didn't seem to be detectable at all, while someone who was actively listening in was. She could sleep, then review the conversation later when she was able to and not get anyone in trouble unnecessarily. The first bit of the seemingly one-way conversation was heard, but Anko was out by the time Alana began to tell about the group she had ended up with, and completely missing what had happened to them. At the time of their meeting, she didn't know that Alana had just lost a group of people, and never really knew the details surrounding their encounter. Yes, she rescued her from an overwhelming amount of monsters and got her out alive, but what had lead to her being so grossly outnumbered? Never knew.

And as it was, she wouldn't know for some time, or at least not until Alana came to get her out of the closet. The crystal continued to record everything that was being said, but Anko had taken to leaning against one of the walls within the closet and fell asleep, still wearing just her underwear.

With: Alana -> Alana, Sai
Level: 63
Health Points: 12540/12540
Corruption: ??%
Equipped Weapon: N/A
Bugged Skill: Red Phantom (1 Clone) Active
Gear:
Head: N/A (+__ Defense)
Torso: Vest of the Beast (+10 Defense), Dragonmail (+12 Defense)
Arms: (Right) Berserker's Pauldron (+8 Defense), Berserker's Vambrace (+8 Defense), (Left) Dragonmail (+10 Defense), Berserker's Vambrace (+8 Defense)
Hands: (Right) Forsaken Bride's Glove (+10 Grip)
Legs: (Pants) Horseman's tights (+10 Speed), Dragon Rider's Cuisses (+6 Defense, +14 Speed)
Feet: Berserker's Boots (+7 Defense, +22 Speed)

Floor / Location: Floor 50 - Algade

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
◄ ◐ ◑ Sai Kurono Shuhei ◐ ◑ ►
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

Bound at every limb by my shackles of ғ є α я
Sealed with ℓ ι є s through so many tears
ℓ o s т from within and persuing the end
I fight for the chance to be lied to α ɢ α ι и...

Once Sai was in the door and into the room, he was stopped before he could say anything and just listened to what Alana had to say. She went on to tell him about what happened after Illfang and the weapon that she had gotten. There was a strange feeling he had towards it that made him shift back a bit. Shaking his head, he listened on and thought nothing of the weapon as the story went on. She spoke about another group that she was in and what happened there. What she had planned to do and tell him, which he was beginning to figure out before she had even said anything. But for now, Sai was going to be quiet and just listen. As she went on, he could tell that she was slowly losing it and knew that tears were inevitable. But what got him at the very end of the story, what he had thought was coming but never thought it would, the three words that anyone always waits for. But this time, it was too late.

Sai took a step forwards and wiped away a tear from her face. It was time he was truthful with her. Everything was going to come out. Sai took a breath and looked out the window of the place. "Remember back in Saitama, at our school? The first time we met and then really met online? I have to say, I was the happiest I could be. A beautiful girl that everyone knew, was a gamer and was one of my best friends. A nobody like me. To have someone like you, I didn't deserve you. A liar like me could never deserve you." Sai began. This was something he needed to say. "When we first started the beta for this game, we had an agreement that we would go on our own and learn the game so that when we came to the real game, we both would know everything inside and out. When we split up in that town, you went the way of the righteous, and something went wrong in me. That game back when we were younger, 'The World'....Where Kite and Blackrose took down the seven waves Morganna...I was beginning to be called Skeith, the Reaper of the game. I began to PK. Taking down unskilled players, top notch players...I even PKed Catalyst and Mako back in those games. Of course, no one knows. After the beta ended, and I saw the repercussions on the forums, I knew that I had done something wrong, but...I got a thrill from it...."

"When this Hell began, you should've noticed that I was acting differently and saw that my character model was completely different. I was trying to forget my past and start anew. Remember the people we were with in the beginning before the announcement. I told you all that I would meet up with you at the fountain afterwards. Well, when you left, I got ambushed. My past caught up to me, and they even threatened you and the other players that I was just with. They knew me from my fighting style since I had taken them all down in the beta. They attacked, I defended...They died." Sai fell silent for a moment before looking to Alana. "That was before we were told that this was life and those that died were gone for good. But something didn't sit right with me. I felt no repercussions. No feelings of guilt....And I knew that there was something in me that was still in beta that made me feel like I was invincible. The meeting before Illfang, and when I stated what I was planning on doing...I thought that was something I could do to make it up to the rest of the players. Take on the dungeon underneath the world and try to lessen the pain on what was happening up here. But what was in store for us down there....It's so much worse...." He said quietly.

"It's dead quiet, and only the sounds of messed up monsters are around you. It is always a labyrinth, and you can't map things out. We take a group down and we don't come back up until we finish that floor completely. That's why I was down there for so long that first time. We had no idea what to expect....And the repercussion to that....Well, you've seen partial of it when we went on the quest earlier. Skills that you don't know...And do know...Since your friends with that red head." He said, no emotion in his voice. "We were given a chance down there. Keep the bugged monsters down there and you all up top wouldn't have any issues...As long as we kept up or got ahead. That's why the sightings are down so much. But there are always consequences to that." Sai stated, not going into detail with that, but moving his arm into focus. The bigger arm had changed and looked more demonic. And underneath, closer to his shoulder, there were cracks in his character. Sai had the most corruption for all he had done down there.

"I can't apologize for all the wrongs I have done to you in the past, present and what will happen in the future....But I do have the resolve to actually do more to get people out of here. So that we can go back to our normal lives and get on with what needs to happen." He stated lightly. Sai took a step forwards and cupped her cheek in his hand. He leaned in and kissed her lightly, but not on the lips. Just off to the side and on her cheek. Sai took his steps back and smiled weakly. "I'm happy...ecstatic..my emotions are wild just for hearing that Alana...But...I can't accept them. I love you...But not in the same way that I did before. I'm truly sorry." He said lightly. His voice cracked during that statement, and there was a great amount of sadness in his emotions. His breathing was short and all there was was pain. "Even though I always checked to see if you were alright when we came up....Even if I sent you messages...You just never checked back with me. You never messaged back or sent anything visual. I lost faith and thought you had moved on. I should have waited longer....But I started to depend on two others more. Mako...Who knew I was in pain down there and kept me in check..And Catalyst...Who came to see me and meet me at the entrance to make sure that I was completely okay and to calm me down after it all. There were times I couldn't even leave the entrance. Scared, rage, sanity...Everything was beginning to get to me down there and I just didn't know what to do." He said, a little erratic. His voice was beginning to glitch here and there.

A shudder went through his entirety and his body shook. His hands went to his head as a growl came from his throat. It seemed as if he was in utter pain. Stepping a few steps back, those that were on his friends' list, those that were closest to him, would feel something terribly wrong. Catalyst, Alana, Mako. They would feel it the most. For Alana and Mako, their weapons would be going a little haywire. Mako would feel something like an activation like down in the dungeons. Almost like when Shiva was activated, but a bit more dreadful. Sai had been under a lot of stress and it was getting to him. His eyes shook and there was a pulse from his arm. "Excuse me....." He whispered as he ran for the door and exited. He would be far enough away before Alana's weapon would react.

Sai ran down the alleyways and to a portal, and with that, teleported to a random field. From there, he would dash and run for a mountain pass and then off a distant path away from humanity. It would have been easier to contain if he was underneath, but this was an emergency situation. As Sai got a bit further away, he collapsed to the ground as his arm grew another spike. The claws that were over his fingers began rigged and sharp. A monster came close, only to glitch and explode. Sai stood there, standing straight up. His eyes were black, but there was something dangerous on him. There was a low growl reverberating through his part of the field.

To: Mako
"@!^$^#$$#%$#%@$$@^ $^@#^ &#xHT;GFHWN%W$W%N %$W......H---el-p...."

But through my tears breaks a blinding ℓ ι ɢ н т
Birthing a ∂ α ω и to this endless night
Arms outstretched, awaiting
м є
An
o ρ є и embrace upon a bleeding tree

User Image

[With : Alana ]
[Mood : Open ]
[Gear : Empty Demon Suit (Light Armor) +20 Defense, +35 Agility; Death Fist (Gauntlets) +30 Physical Attack, +15 Agility; Wisp of Air (Ring) +10 Agility ]

Sai
Male
Lvl. 68
HP: 16,000/16,000 (100%)
Corruption Level: 92.2%
Weapon: Empty Mirage (Blade) +24 Physical Attack, +20 Agility
Bugged Weapon:
Heine's Zero (Scythe) +50 Physical Attack, +27 Agility, +10 Dexterity, 2 Star Virus
Shadowy Death (Scythe) +58 Physical Attack, +40 Defense, +35 Agility, +20 Dexterity, 5 Star Virus
Bugged Skill:
Death's Touch 2 Star Virus Skill
Reaper's Hand 5 Star Virus Skill
Party Members: Catalyst

Vinarika

VerdeHorizon

KyaKonami

((The form: A fusion of This and This ))

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

ι'м иevєя gøιиℊ вα¢к
                                                                тнє ρąs† ιs ιи тнє ρąs†

Alana stayed silent even as Sai got closer to her and touched her face. She remembered what he was talking about very clearly. While she was popular then yes, her interests were always brought into question by some people. Particularly the one she had in him. But she didn't speak this because Sai had much to say, just like she did, and she granted him the same courtesy he had her by staying silent and listening. She wasn't surprised about the PKing, even though she didn't have a clue about it before. She supposed maybe deep down she had always known and perhaps turned a blind eye to it because it was him. Hypocritical, considering how she felt about most people that did such things, but it was something she accepted.

When he started telling her about what had been going on down in those tunnels, her eyes widened a bit. She hadn't known, and Anko hadn't exactly explained anything to her. She just assumed the redhead had found a way to acquire special skills but didn't bother asking how. When his arm came into focus she looked over at it, and while he was finishing up what he was saying she almost reached out for him, stopping only because he had kissed her cheek. What he said after that, that he couldn't accept her feelings was something she already knew. It didn't make him actually saying it hurt any worse, but she already knew he wouldn't.

And then he brought up the messages. She still had them saved, the ones she had never replied to. She had never responded because she had convinced herself that she didn't need to be close to him anymore, or anyone. She had some from others too, people whose names had grayed out and that she couldn't even bring herself to mourn because she had closed herself off that much. She was about to speak when she felt something terribly wrong as Sai grabbed his head.

She could feel the weapon in hand going haywire, like it had found a purpose and a need. She paid it no mind though, reaching out for Sai but he had taken a few steps back from her already. He excused himself and went for the door. "S-Sai wai-" she began, but trailed because he was gone. It didn't shake the feeling though. She stood there a moment, trying to get her mind straight. Turning, went for the closet, opening the door and, seeing Anko asleep, knelt down and began to shake her a bit. "Anko...Anko wake up.." she said, her voice a bit frantic. She knew something was wrong, and figured it had to do with what he had told her. And she knew she had to do something; even if it didn't take back her lack of action before, she couldn't just stand by now.

╭♥With: Sai and Anko-------->Anko
                                                                ╭♥Mood: Upset, frantic, determined
                                                                ╭♥Gear: Silver Warrior's Armor +30 Defense, Victor's Gauntlets +20 attack, Brave Warrior's Underarmor(top and bottom)+20 defense, +15 agility, Angelic Greaves(light armor) +25 agility, Heaven's Wrath(Ring) +20 attack

Alana
                                                                Female
                                                                Lvl. 68
                                                                OOC:

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Catalyst
_-_Beta Tester_-_
Level 65 | Twenty-six | Tsukiko Itami
Cannon Route
With: No one 》 Sai | Mood: Open - Hurt, depressed 》 determined | Floor: Algade, 50
Gear: Mercenary Gear
Relationship Status: Single | Weapon: Lvl. 2 Artemis Dagger | Party: Sai Shuhei

HP: 12,410/12,410 (100%)
▃▃▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▇▇▇▇▇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

What felt like hours passing by was only a few minutes in the long cold night, despite the warm room that Tsuki resided in. She continued to cry, unable to control her emotions that were overriding her logical thoughts. It didn't help that there was a constant beeping in the room. She didn't remember that from before, but got up anyways to investigate. Since she was awake, the recording crystal notified her. Finding it on the table, she sat down. With her knees tucked in to her torso and arms wrapped around them for stability, she hit play. Tsuki already expected to hear the worst. What came as a surprise through her dark depression, Ryou sounded like he still wanted to be with her, though her negative thoughts also told her that it was probably to just say he was craving for a one night stand or something similarly outlandish as that. Still, Tsuki clicked the recorder and opened the info details of the gem to see when he sent it. Surprised, she opened her menu to look at the current time. He had been gone for a while now. Worried, and feeding her depression more, Tsuki located Sai again, expecting to see him still at the inn. Though what did worry her in an all too different light, was that he wasn't at the inn. He was near the mountains, very far from the town. Knowing the field, she feared that something happened and things took a drastic turn. What, she didn't know, but it helped to drive her out of a crying fit and dried her tears.

The menu was swiped open and Catalyst donned her mercenary gear that she normally wore, and with a brief contemplation, decided to equip Artemis instead of DragonRend. Maybe it had something to do with the dream. Maybe she felt compelled to try and level it more. Despite the reason, it was equipped sheathed, and therefore hidden. Then Catalyst drew a teleportation crystal from her pack. With her knowledge of alchemy, she knew that -- despite the description -- teleport crystals can be used to teleport to a player, as long as you're either on the same floor as them, or the same level of the dungeon as them. It made sense, to restrict the possibility of an over-powered item. Catalyst held the crystal out. "Teleport: User - Sai Shuhei" she commanded. Within a flash she was out of the room. Her avatar digitized about half a mile from Sai. She could see him, but at a distance. The virus that was overtaking Sai had glitched her teleport to a distance, to a random radius from Sai's location. Though Catalyst had forgotten she could teleport to him since they were in a party. It was her first time being in a party after all, so she never paid much attention to the perks of being in one.

Catalyst ran towards him, sprinting as fast as her movement speed would allow. The closer she got to him, she started seeing enemies like wolves and the like trying to attack him, though he remained still. Grimacing, Catalyst pushed herself even harder to make it to him. His state, from what she could see, reminded her of times when she met him at the dungeon entrance. If it was the same as then, or even worse, Catalyst felt compelled to make it to him. She can deal with her emotional crap later. She was shocked to see that the wolves were obliterated before coming into contact with Sai, but it reminded her of their questing from that day, and how his attack had an area of effect. Perhaps this was the same? Either way, she took caution and paid attention as to what distance from him that they exploded into pixelated shards. It wasn't too long in the cold moonlight that Catalyst made it to the edge of that radius near Sai, with her white hair streaming behind, catching the pale blue light brilliantly. She could tell he seemed pained, on the brink of insanity, like so many times before. Catalyst only hoped she wasn't too late to bring him back. By now he was standing, though his eyes were no longer the shimmering orange from before. Ryou! Everything will be okay, I promise you." his image was frighteningly intimidating, but she knew that it was still Ryou. He wasn't some monster. It was far worse than how he's been in the past, but it was still him. "Please Ryou, talk to me. I'm here for you!" she nearly shouted, holding her arms out for him. She still stayed her distance, cautious since the spontaneously combusting monsters couldn't get near him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full Set Gear: +20 dex, +5 stealth, 5% movement speed

Artemis Dagger: +20 dex, 10% Sneak
Hidden Ability: Invisible when equipped (sheathed) from inventory
Special Skill (antivirus): Orion's Hunt
Floor 32 Skill: Shadow strike - 40% critical strike damage

Col: 5,137,422
Experience: 26% to next level

Acrobatics: 67%
Alchemy: 88%
Athletics: 94%
Blacksmithing: 12%
Cooking: 38%
Constitution: 53%
Dexterity: 57%
Diplomacy: 21%
Light Armor: 76%
Mercantile: 27%
One-handed: 89%
Perception: 71%
Sense Motive: 76%
Sleight of Hand: 34%
Stealth: 60%
Strength: 39%

User Image User Image User Image

"The tears don't fall... They crash around me."

Profitable Junker

╔════════════════════════════╗
Akane Ikusaba
"Anko"

User ID: Anko
Relationship: Loving herself
Mood:
Party Members:

╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Nearing the end of the conversation between Alana and Sai had Anko woken back up, catching something about not knowing what to do, some growling and him excusing himself to leave. If it weren't for the growl she heard she wouldn't have been tipped off that something was wrong, and also a gut feeling. She wasn't trained to pick up on when skills were used or things like that, but for the times a bugged monster came around or were nearby, she always got a certain feeling, but it was one she couldn't quite describe. Needless to say, she was more than certain that Sai's skills were overtaking him and were preparing to turn him into one of the very things she too was becoming.

Hearing footsteps outside the closet door, Anko shut her eyes and made it look like she was still very much asleep, knowing that at some point Alana would be flinging that door open to get her. Within seconds that very thing happened, the door being opened and Alana doing what she could to wake her up. Rather than just opening her eyes and being completely awake, she played it off like she was being bothered and grunted, doing so again when the shaking continued.

"Tryin'a ********' sleep 'ere..."
For a brief second she cracked her eyelid open to shoot a glare to the blonde, but fully opened them when she saw the look on her face. Her voice had sounded frantic and distressed, but her face did too. Anko sat and looked at her a moment longer, concern growing on her face. Looking to her hand, she saw that the Message Record Crystal had stopped recording, wondering when it had and how much she missed from the talk. Shoving that thought aside for now, the redhead stretched and looked back to Alana, seeming a little more deadpan now.
"I'm up, I'm up.. sheesh. Take it it didn' go as ya planned, seein' as yer here lookin' like a basket case-to-be."
Pulling herself up to her feet and stretching a bit, Anko yawned about as wide as she could manage then looked into the room behind Alana. Nothing was broken, and there didn't seem to be any tears on the floor. Couldn't have been that bad...

With: Alana
Level: 63
Health Points: 12540/12540
Corruption: ??%
Equipped Weapon: N/A
Bugged Skill: Red Phantom (1 Clone) Active
Gear:
Head: N/A (+__ Defense)
Torso: Vest of the Beast (+10 Defense), Dragonmail (+12 Defense)
Arms: (Right) Berserker's Pauldron (+8 Defense), Berserker's Vambrace (+8 Defense), (Left) Dragonmail (+10 Defense), Berserker's Vambrace (+8 Defense)
Hands: (Right) Forsaken Bride's Glove (+10 Grip)
Legs: (Pants) Horseman's tights (+10 Speed), Dragon Rider's Cuisses (+6 Defense, +14 Speed)
Feet: Berserker's Boots (+7 Defense, +22 Speed)

Floor / Location: Floor 50 - Algade

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

ι'м иevєя gøιиℊ вα¢к
                                                                тнє ρąs† ιs ιи тнє ρąs†

Alana finally got the sleepy redhead awake and she sucked in a breath. "I-It's Sai.....something's wrong.." she told her. "It has to do with those skills you guys have..." she said, beginning to cry again, but not even bothering to try and control her emotions right now. She didn't have the mind to, and even of she did, she wasn't sure if she could. It was becoming too much for her to just suppress them anymore. At least not at this moment.

Still crying, she looked back up at Anko. "I need you to help me find him....please.." she begged her, finally taking a wipe at the tears on her face. "I-It's my fault....it's my fault and I have to do something!" she stood now, wanting to head off right away. The blonde was blaming herself now. If she had just not done this, maybe he would have okay for a while longer. Then again, if she hadn't gone into herself and pushed everyone away then maybe things wouldn't have gotten so far. It didn't matter if any of what she thought was true or not though; she'd already taken all the blame for it herself.

╭♥With: Anko
                                                                ╭♥Mood: Upset, frantic, determined

Alana
                                                                Female
                                                                Lvl. 68
                                                                OOC:

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

What was standing there mid field was no longer the person that everyone knew. It was glitching and decimating the area. The coding for the grass and the monsters that kept appearing were being torn to pieces and looked almost what the death of a player looked like. The smile across his face was that of someone that was going insane and it didn't seem like words were getting through to him. This time, there was something completely wrong with him. All the paranoia, hurt, anguish, and madness had gotten to him and just stacked up. The being that was there was no longer at the moment. Words were heard and Sai looked to the person that was speaking them. She stood there with her arms out as if he would go near her. What he was seeing was no longer a person, just coding with a shape. The wolves were just blocks that wanted to get to him, to infect him further. So his thought process was that this code, the one that had a figure that wasn't a block...It was something the game thought of to get to him. His eyes narrowed and his grin got bigger. "And what do you know?" He growled out. It wasn't like the growl he had given her before, but something even more menacing and animalistic.

His arms began to give off a weird aura, a breeze turning into a gust of wind and everything was being blown places. This was the warning that someone was about to turn. This is what Sai and the others had to go through when someone changed underground. But this extent was when someone from the very beginning was losing their mind and character. Someone that was exposed right away instead of waiting for a bit and go on in the front lines. This could never happen to Catalyst even if she joined him down in the underground dungeons. This was different. "Nothing is right..Pain, angst, anguish....Greed, hate....That's all that's needed in this world. No paranoia...Nothing following me...Nothing.." He began to spout off. It was furthering his insanity, babbling off things that meant nothing. Breathing was hard and shaky, but his eyes flashed for a moment. It went from black, to orange, and then back to black. There was something there, and it was a sign for Catalyst. The only main thought was where Mako was.

Sai shook his head, the smile still on his face. "All you tell are lies....Nothing is true..." He said aloud. "That's what this world is...." He continued. There was a possibility that these were words were true that he was stating. That these are the thoughts that were kept inside, but that could all be speculation. The beast shook its head and looked straight on to Catalyst.

м є
An

User Image

[With : N/A ]
[Mood : Q$#@%B ]
[Gear : Empty Demon Suit (Light Armor) +20 Defense, +35 Agility; Death Fist (Gauntlets) +30 Physical Attack, +15 Agility; Wisp of Air (Ring) +10 Agility ]

Sai
Male
Lvl. 68
Bugged Weapon:
Heine's Zero (Scythe) +50 Physical Attack, +27 Agility, +10 Dexterity, 2 Star Virus
Shadowy Death (Scythe) +58 Physical Attack, +40 Defense, +35 Agility, +20 Dexterity, 5 Star Virus
Bugged Skill:
Party Members: N/A

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Catalyst
_-_Beta Tester_-_
Cannon Route
With: Sai | Mood: Open - Mixed | Floor: Algade, 50

▃▃▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▇▇▇▇▇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

So much was going on within Tsuki. Her thoughts and emotions were scattershot. Ryou was calling her a liar, as if what they had done not long ago was nothing. After she was the one to ask if it was real for him... His words painfully stung like whit-hot needles. Tsuki's arms dropped a little. She never felt anger towards him, just despair as well as depression and fright as memories of her past with Tajima surfaced. He would often do something similar to her. Call her the liar, the cheat, tell her that she was the one never there for him. Tsuki would never leave the apartment because of that. She'd write on the computer from home, and had to sneak off to meetings when Tajima was a t work or frolicking with a mistress. Tajima tried to restrict her use of the computer too, to only when he was there so he could often look at what she was writing. Tajima controlled her life. She escaped through Sword Art, but now Ryou was bringing it all back to life because he was bugging out. She had hoped and wished that it wasn't how he truly felt, and just the virus talking... But who knows.

Tears started flowing, glistening in the pale blue moonlight like liquid diamonds framed by icy hair. "Everything I have ever said or done has been real... Real to me. I swear on it Ryou! You should believe me enough since I'm using your real name... Doesn't that mean something! How I feel for you is real, is true, and it's nothing in the list that you just rattled off!" so much was going through her. She was still determined on helping him, despite the resurfaced memories. She shouted at him, hoping the elevated voice got through to him more than a quiet voice, especially with the distance that they were at. Tsuki took one step closer, now walking the line of the radius that she mentally mapped out. She was putting his life in his hands, literally. Whatever the circumstance, Tsuki was okay with it. She picked her arms back up, opening even more to Ryou, beckoning him to come to her. "Please. Come with me and we can leave this place together! We will clear this world and go back home! To Saitama! To Japan!!! We can meet each other, and my feelings will only grow stronger for you!!! Please, Ryou!" Tsuki took another step, crossing that line.

(( Crap post, sorry ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

As Catalyst spilled what she needed to say, Sai's eyes flashed for a moment back to orange and then right back to black. The beast grabbed his head and he fell to his knees in pain and agony. A wretched yell was thrown into the air and it slowly turned into a snarl. There were growls of pain with which his eyes were constantly changing back and forth between orange and black. And once everything settled, the man stood back up, one eye orange and normal, the other, pure black like that of a demon. His whole aura changed and the blade that was normally on his waist was now crossed on his back. The handle became long and the blade slid around his shoulders, becoming curved. It was a full fledged scythe and in the first form. Heine's Zero. His stats were boosted and Sai stood there not moving an inch. His avatar was cracked throughout and his eyes fell upon Catalyst. "Dearest Tsuki...It seems that you have taken the heart of the one I possess." The being began. His voice was that of Sai's with another layer on top, that of a crackled, metallic voice. The avatar glitched a bit and then came back into focus.

"The one was quite easy to take in those dungeons. Such a strong will of protectiveness, loyalty, honor, and a bit of being territorial. Only those would go so far....The hatred that was stored within was so easy to access, but when Sai realized, he didn't fight it. He wished for the power to protect those around, even if it cost him his sanity...Which you've seen waver in and out." The being said, the metallic-ness getting rather louder. "But...You're in the way. His heart is so close to darkness, but there's a couple faint glimmers of his soul left in the love that he has for others....He would make such an amazing beast...One that the people that would have to take him down, would rather not do so...BUT WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" The man shouted out of nowhere. His hand went to his back and the scythe was pulled and readied. "Why do you have to be in the way!? Why does he have to love you!?" He yelled out. And with each shout, a shock wave was pushed throughout the valley.

Only one hand was on the scythe. The other half of the body wasn't moving and the hand was limp. The other half smiled through the metallic. The voice was weak. "Tsuki....Do what you think is right...." Sai said lightly. The ground shook and he spun into an attack. A materialized blade flew by her, slicing through the ground and coding, just passing her. "Run away....Show your true colours and allow this man to lose his last footing!"

м є
An

User Image

[Mood : XXX ]

Sai
Male
Lvl. 68
Bugged Weapon:
Bugged Skill:

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Catalyst
_-_Beta Tester_-_
Cannon Route
With: Sai | Mood: Open - Mixed | Floor: Algade, 50

▃▃▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

It seemed that Ryou continued to fight what Tsuki was saying. She was honestly surprised when he had said that he loved her. It touched her, though worried her that he was saying that it was a problem. Tsuki convinced herself the it wasn't Ryou talking when he had a serpent tongue, that it was only the glitching. She still cried, though it didn't deter her from him. She took another step forward, though the shock waves berated her and pushed her back some. Tsuki crossed her arms in front of her face to stabilize her position and keep her balance, then walked two more paces ahead. "You can not make me leave! I can't and I won't. I love you too, Ryou, and that is what will keep me here. Just because you try and scare me off doesn't mean I'll leave. Go ahead and try to kill me," she slightly mocked, "but you forget one thing: I am not afraid of death. Only losing you." She took another step. "What I think is right is staying here. Death does not scare me, hell I welcome death! Why else would I try to kill myself Ryou!? Huh?! Answer me that! Try and kill me, but if I must end you, then our lives will end together. I can not live life alone again, especially seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Walking with you hand in hand down that tunnel. That is what keeps me here. I will gladly leave this place if you truly want nothing to do with me, Ryou, but you will tell me truthfully, not when your mind is elsewhere!" Tsuki challenged him again with flowing tears. She frighteningly meant every word with a very dark, serious tone. Another step was taken, the grass at her feet slightly glitching with the coding. "You may want me dead. But I will not go down without a fight. If I can stop you, I will, even if it means dropping my hp to zero. I do this because I love you, Ryou." she spoke, calm and haunting, as she didn't shout with emotions anymore. The tears stopped, though her alabaster cheeks were still wet. However, she never drew her hidden weapon. Her sapphire blue eyes pierced his, accepting what fate had to offer.

Any attack that Ryou would deal, Tsuki would block or dodge. She took a defense potion, the one that was supposed to go to Svanir, which gave her a 2% armor buff. Even then, since she was blocking unarmed, her health would drop rapidly. Instead of just taking the blow from the blade full on, she'd use her hand and time it with the strike, then would press against the flat of the scythe and push the blade away from critical strikes on her body. She would still acquire deep slashes though. Most of the time she dodged when she could, trying to get closer and closer to him, prepared for what she had already planned as the end.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

The beast stepped back for a moment and looked at the woman that was in front of him. His eyes had widened with surprise from her statement and when the blast had gone by her, she had stood her ground. As she slipped into a defensive stance, he chuckled lightly. "You think a defensive stance for blades and standard weaponry will stop a scythe? At least your culture should know what it is for." He stated blatantly. With that being said, the creature stood forwards and a dash was done. It was either something that she was waiting for or she was quick on the draw, but each strike glanced off and didn't hit the areas that they were intended for. Yes, they still got her, and with each strike, he moved back to stay in distance, but they weren't hitting right. Sai wasn't able to put his full effort into attacking since "he" himself wasn't in it. That meant his special attacks wouldn't work, and Shadowy Death wouldn't form either. That wasn't the issue though. Even though Catalyst was taking the attacks and still getting hit, it seemed that her health wasn't going down fast enough. That would mean that Ryou was holding the body back from the strikes.

Shaking his head, he had closed in a bit too close and was stuck defending and attacking with each movement. The battle was heated, but Sai would have to get farther away for him to do any major damage. And now that his scythe was formed, he would have to be weaponless for it to change back to a blade. He did have the martial arts skills, but still. That wouldn't be enough to kill Catalyst. Hopefully Tsuki would feel how light the attacks actually were and would know that her opening was not going to last forever. Sai had gotten the feeling the last time he was around her extra dagger that there was something special about it. It was that feeling of danger to himself and he wondered about it for quite some time.

м є
An

User Image

Sai
Male
Lvl. 68
Bugged Weapon:
Bugged Skill:

(blocked lightly))

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Catalyst
_-_Beta Tester_-_
Cannon Route
With: Sai | Mood: Open - Clear | Floor: Algade, 50

HP: 1,116/12,410 (9%)
▃▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Despite the woman's best efforts to talk Ryou out of his fit of insanity, Tsuki's plan seemed to have an inevitable failure. She noticed that he was holding back, though it could also have been to let her own guard down. Granted, during this whole time, she never once took a health or stamina potion, nor has she once unsheathed her concealed dagger. Nevertheless, even if she did fight back, what he had said was right. She had no chance against him. Tsuki wouldn't bring herself to end him anyways. They continued on, though with Tsuki's rapidly depleting health the fight didn't last as long as it felt like. With the more health lost, the more fatigue Tsuki felt. But she wouldn't dare use her potions. The defense pot at the start was to see if she could talk him out of it, but clearly that was impossible to achieve. After what seemed like a futile mission in the waning moonlight, Tsuki remembered her horrendous nightmare from earlier before. She thought of her blade, and the skill that it possessed. The one from the dream. Orion's Hunt. It was a speed-type skill. A lunge. That's all she needed. Was to get to him. To get close. With hurried thoughts as she glanced the scythe off of a critical blow with a slide of the fingers down the sanguine blade, Tsuki's new plan was clear. Crystal clear. Peace washed over her. She couldn't do anything to Ryou, but she also wouldn't bring herself to leave him. Tsuki waited for the slightest chance of an opening. Finally, she got what she was waiting for. "I am sorry Ryou..." she said with a steady air around her. "Do not blame yourself. Please." She then reached her hand to her side, at first looking like she was just grabbing at her thigh. In whispered hush, she chanted "Orion's Hunt!" Her blade lit up with the use of a skill as her hand wrapped around the hilt, uncovering the hidden ability. The color wasn't a bright light like all others though. It was like in her dream, though this is the first she's used the skill. It was an inky, shadowy black light that instead of producing, it absorbed all light and color around. Her body was thrusted forward as the skill was released, lunging her towards Ryou. With precise accuracy, as the blade was an assassin's dagger, Tsuki planted the ebony steel into the fleshy part of Ryou's shoulder, just under the collarbone and away from the rotary cuff. It was intended to strike there, as it wouldn't have a high critical strike chance. Yet although Tsuki didn't deal a crit strike on Ryou, he did with her. The only chance she had was as Ryou was swinging the scythe horizontally. The blade, amidst the lunge from Orion's hunt, sliced cleanly through Tsuki's side, dealing a critical blow and knocking her health down tremendously. It was worth it to Tsuki though. She already knew that the skill would be a suicide mission.

As the blade penetrated his avatar, her free hand reached behind his neck, planting itself at the base of his hairline. Tsuki used the rest of the momentum to press her lips against his, a silent way to tell him that she loved him. She hoped, that in her failure in the game, he would succeed and regain his grip on his insanity. She knew Ryou was still there, and hoped this would give him what he needed to come out. A sense of peace washed over her like the pale moonlight soaking them as she was ready to accept Death's cold embrace.

(( I'm stuck in a block too, sorry about that. ))

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

The beast knew that he had mis-stepped with one of his movements as his blade had glanced off of her hand. As Cat moved forwards, he eyes narrowed as he shifted with her strike, only allowing her to push into his shoulder. That small fix was enough for him to bring his scythe back down at a diagonal motion. But as it reached into her side, something buzzed through his body. "Wait...what did you say?" He questioned out loud. A skill was used as she had struck with the hidden blade. It seemed off that she wasn't using anything to hurt him and to attack or defend. His mind raced through the lists of attacks until it reached this one. As the user's health drops, this attack does more damage. But at the end of the the skill, there was a small crest. That of something that was poisonous to the viruses that were inside the bugged players. His hand flinched and the scythe blurred back to a blade, and fell off to the side, scrapping against her armor. It made it feel as if he was pushing into her, but that wasn't the deal.

Sai felt the lips of the woman that was in front of him on his lips and he froze suddenly. "Wait...What..." That thought screamed through his mind. The woman fell limp, but there was something not right. Her body was rather cold, but not disappearing. Before more thought could be done, Sai accessed the menu that had finally opened up and scrolled through a few items. Sai pretty much dumped all of the health potions that he had on him into her without a second thought. He shook his head and looked down at the woman that was lying there, unmoving. He shook his head, not being able to bring his words to be audible. Picking her up, her inventory filled up with the items that she had on her, and he carried her under a tree off to the side. As he laid her down. he walked out to the middle of the clearing and looked up at the sky. His percentage had gone up, but not as much as last time. And last time, he was held down and pushed out of his mode by Mako. Who didn't show up this time. Something must have come up. Shaking his head, he let out his emotions in a fluid yell.

The bugged side of him was, once again, dormant and stayed for now until he was able to get out once again. For now though, Sai sat under the tree, Cat's head in his lap until should would wake up again. He leaned against the tree and sat there waiting, going through his thoughts as he did. Almost as if nothing was wrong or happened. As she slowly came to, he would smile down to her. "It's too hard to get rid of me that easily my kitten..." He said lightly.

м є
An

User Image

Sai
Male
Lvl. 68
Corruption Level: 94%
Bugged Weapon:
Bugged Skill:

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Catalyst
_-_Beta Tester_-_
Cannon Route
With: Ryou (Sai) | Mood: Open - Exhausted | Floor: Algade, 50

▃▃▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Immediately after dealing her final strike and kiss, she escaped into the darkness that she expected.

Her eyes scanned the area around her. Was this the afterlife? Tsuki was still dressed in her mercenary armor, with Artemis at her side. Her snowy head peaked around to take in the surroundings, confused. It was black. Nothingness. Then an image shifted and took form in front of her, like a projection on a pool of water, while she was still surrounded by the nothingness. The picture formed into a memory. It was of her as a child, sitting alone at lunch. She had others around her at the table, conversing in merriment with each other, but she was left out. Just... There. The image shifted. Now she was home, a bit older. She was sixteen now. It was another house party thrown by their parents. Friends were around. There was Kamaji and Kiiko, Hayao, Hehaku, Shuuko, Tsubaki, Valexa... And Tajima. He came over to talk to Tsuki. Wanting to talk. His wife was divorcing her? I wonder why? Tsuki watched and felt the same questions and feelings as before, though they mixed with her knowledge, and current Tsuki knew now what former Tsuki did not. Years passed. Pain and anguish filled the Tsuki that was being projected. All of her harming came back, clear as ever, as if she did it once again. A red liquid oozed out of each line. What is that? Oh yes, blood. Tsuki had nearly forgotten that in the outside world, instead of fragmented, shattered, crystalline pixels the body produced blood upon injury. How could I forget that? Now, though instead of the SAO incident, she was back at another house party. This image was now different. Everyone was there again, as well as her ex Tajima, but now, Ryou was also there. He was invited. How? He was a computer programmer, maybe he worked with one of the others. Tajima tried to coax her into slipping away with him again. Tsuki didn't know what to do. But then Ryou, her knight in black armor, came to her side, wrapping his arm lovingly around her waist. She felt happy, comfort, security. Tsuki's white head just shook with a smile, declining Tajima's offer. Ryou was dressed in an open collar shirt, unbuttoned at the top. It was a light, powdery blue with a dark blue vertical stripe pattern. He had black slacks on, and black shoes. He was incredibly handsome. She was dressed in a red blouse and a simple dark grey skirt with kitten heels on. She left Tajima, dressed in a mossy green dress shirt and black slacks and shoes. The image of everyone around her faded. All but Ryou. She turned and smiled to him. He took both of her hands in his. The image faded, and Tsuki was in pure nothingness. She smiled softly. She was lying down now, her head propped on something unseen in the black everything, seeing only her body. Her body faded into the darkness itself. And now I leave...

Her eyes flitted open, to see Ryou back to normal and looking down at her with a smile. They were under a tree, and Tsuki was laying with her head in his lap. He spoke and she smiled with him, taking light humor in something, despite her fatigue. "I wasn't trying to get rid of you, my dear knight." Tears formed in the corners of Tsuki's eyes. She used her strength parameters to pull herself up and wrapped her arms around Ryou's neck and shoulders, hugging him close and tight. "Thank you so much. The two years of knowing you has been better than all the years of my life altogether. So thank you." she whispered, thinking back on what was clearly a dream, though was also something more. In an even quieter whisper, as if almost talking to herself more than to him, she added, "My life is yours." Her hold tightened a touch more before releasing her hold and lowering herself gently back into his lap. Her weak voice gained sound again, though she was still very quiet. "I apologize if I brought everything upon you..." Tsuki blushed then, remembering how he, or the other he, had said the he loved her. Although he had said it, she wasn't sure if sane him felt that way, or was ready to project said feelings to her. With that though, her blush faded and she chose to stay quiet, or at least for now. Tsuki opened her inventory, taking a major health pot and a few minor in order to replenish her health. Rejuvenated, Tsuki still felt tired and exhausted due to the emotional battle she fought, as well as her revelation that she was not scared of death.

Her mind, of all things, went back to the skill and realizing the connection of the skill name to the name of the dagger. Orion and Artemis. It made Tsuki smile. They loved as she loved Ryou. She nuzzled into Ryou more, blushing in a different manner than before. My Orion... My sweet Orion. she thought to herself, happy as she let her eyes close, resting but not sleeping. Keeping her eyes closed, she opened her mouth again, talking softly to Ryou as they were still in the quiet of the night. "I am happy, Ryou. I am very happy. Do you know why? Heheh, it's because I'm still with you." it was weird to say out of the blue, but to Tsuki it all made sense. Her hand swiped open her menu, checking the time. With the position, Ryou would be able to easily see her menu. It was 4:47 am. Time passed. Dawn was going to break over Algade any time now. She felt bad for Ryou, he barely got any sleep, if any at all, and now it was about to be morning. Tsuki frowned at the news. "It's almost five... Do you want to sleep, get breakfast, stay here... What? It's up to you, I'm happy with whatever." she turned to look into his bright carnelian eyes, smiling as the moon began to set and the sky started to lighten.