Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18

Dapper Gekko

User ImageUser Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

W H E R E [ Church ] W H O [ Cecil, Jaiden ] M E N T I O N E D [ Annette ]

User Image
                                          Once again her hair had been ruffled and she was even complimented. She smiled once again feeling like she was in her child body but honestly not minding. "Thanks" she answered sheepishly as he went off to the bathroom. Susu's eyes followed the people as they moved around the room to attend to various things. She felt like she couldn't really do anything, but she was in an unfamiliar place and didn't want to do something that would get her scolded. Not that she expected anyone to scold her, but the thought of doing something incorrectly or making something more of a hassle than it already was made her take a backseat to doing much more than what was instructed of her. This time she was handed a cool cloth to bring Jaiden's temperature down. She touched his forehead to make sure, since Cecil didn't sound to sure, but Jaiden was indeed warm. Sitting next to him she placed the cloth on Jaiden's forehead and wondered when he would get better. It seemed like the others had a better idea of what was going on, did everyone but her know what was happening with Jaiden?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Cecil's voice giving her an update. She was free to leave since their probably wasn't much more she could do anyways. Wasn't that the truth, but she really should be getting back to work. She had been gone long enough and Annette probably wanted to go over the inventory with her eventually. She looked at the umbrella, contemplating whether to take it or not. She really, really didn't want to get wet, but at the same time she didn't want to take the umbrella since he might need it later. She nodded as he said he was going to the kitchen, that would give her time to think, or so she thought. Instead of leaving he once again called her name to gather her attention. This time it wasn't about Jaiden or anything like that, but the conversation earlier about her transformation. How did she adjust to it? That was a great question. She was about to start when he began talking again. He went through a change in the past three years. Maybe that is the difference she sensed, not that she could place her finger on it. But he was looking to her for tips. Suddenly she felt like she was being depended upon again and she liked the feeling.

"I haven't fully adjusted yet, but, I guess, I just started relearning my daily routines." She nodded her head to this answer, not quite sure if it was what he was looking for or not, but she wanted to help him somehow. "I also ask people that might know something more than me, like, um, I've asked Annette lots of questions about girl stuff." It certainly wasn't easy being an adult female and it wasn't any easier when one went from child to adult in a couple of minutes. There were lots of feminine issues that Susu had to go to Annette for, some she didn't realize were more of a private thing than other. Had she said enough? Had she said too much? The thought crossed her mind that nothing she was saying was actually helpful and maybe she should just be quite. "I guess I'm just kind of learning to live with it." She said feeling that she put the period on the sentence for things she had to say.

When she finished talking she felt her heart beating quickly. All the talking had gotten her excited and nervous all at the same time and she hadn't even noticed while doing it. It was like a little rush of energy that was coursing through her. She smiled a bit feeling up from the conversation but then remembered that Cecil ask in a not so happy manner and she probably shouldn't look excited while he is not in the best of moods.

S P R I N G

User Image

BlackAceDiamond's Secret Admirer

Bashful Hellraiser

User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´♡`•.¸¸.•´

Cecil was overjoyed when the phone was answered. Too excited to even give his name, just blurting out the situation. The voice on the other end sounded like Erza, once the details were out the line went dead. The vampire simply chuckled at the phone, glad that one of them was on their way. He noticed that Edith had shuffled off to the bathroom to change, her casual robes were still rather striking. Likely cozier than the fancy ones she changed out of. She wandered down the hall to the kitchen nook. Now would be a good time to tell her...tell her what exactly? He had no idea how to breach the subject. Aysen had pressured it out of him. He had not a hot clue how to tell his good friend that he was a vampire...she had a right to know, they were under the same roof after all.

Cecil glanced back at the phone and walked back to Edith's room, stopping off in his own to get the red umbrella next to the door. Jaiden was still on the bed, Susu was there as well. "The doctor's are on their way Susu, if you want to go home you can borrow my umbrella. We will look after Jaiden, don't worry." He set the umbrella to lean against the wall. "It's getting late, but there is no rush to leave, you are welcome to stay as long as you like. I will be in the kitchen down the hall if you need me." The vampire glanced back at the resting Jaiden once more before nodding, turning to leave he stopped. The vampire looked over at Adult Susu, then back to the hallway. It sounded like Edith would be busy for a little while yet. He could wait to tell her later...

"Uhm...Susu..." Cecil addressed her. A little uncomfortable now, he went to sit on the bed. "You mentioned that you were changed into an adult just recently...I'm sorry if this seems like a strange question, but...How, Uhm, How did you manage to adjust to it?" Goddess he sounded terrible. Then again her change may not have been as violent as his own, but it WAS a big change. Dealing with a completely different level of hormones and feelings, not to mention the height change...it could be difficult in it's own way. "Oh, I'm just wondering, I went through something a touch similar these past three years. It's been very...very hard. I was wondering if you had any tips?" He should have started with that, he likely sounded very odd to the poor girl. Yet he had so much hope for her answer, even though he shouldn't have. There was no easy way to deal with what he was. He didn't even accept what he was! He looked up from his hands to the girl.

DollyJay
                                                                    def get yah on the next round. Supper at the church will be so awkward lol

xXiDangoXx

Location [ church, edith's bedroom ] Company [ susu, jaiden ] Thinking [ Maybe I shouldn't have said anything ] OOC [ Thought I would chat with Susu before she runs home ]

Lucky Noob

User ImageXXXUser Image

Edith only nodded as Cecil thanked her for covering the trio. She hand't even noticed Felix run off, too busy thinking about the safety of the church goer Jaiden. She stayed silent as Cecil and Susu lead the way, making sure to keep them covered at the same time, the rain had begun to fall pretty heavily by then. 'Please my Goddess, have mercy," She repeated over and over in her heart on the path to the church. Finally the building came into view, it was a welcome sight indeed, she hadn't seen the sanctuary in a week, it was nice to be home. Hanging back for a bit as her three companions shuffled into the church, Edith quickly ran to the back and checked her tree though she was already soaked and shivering. Seeing the frail yet big tree still standing reassured the priestess, Aysen had in the least remembered to water the plant. The willow drooped gracefully, moving slightly with the heavy rain pouring over it. It's leaves through still attached to the tree, grew to be more yellow in color. Edith bit the inside of her lip, afterall that was a sure sign that the tree was slowly dying. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind and hurried to rejoin the group in her room. She closed her umbrella and left it at her bedroom door before rushing to her closet to pull out a thicker blanket, the one on her bed was much too thin as she liked to sleep in the cold. She handed the bedding to Susu as Cecil instructed her to use his room and change, She nodded only then noticing how wet she was. Drops of water dripped of the edged of her clothing, her dress and head scarf clinging to her. Edith grabed a quick change of clothing and turned back to face Susu after Cecil left, "Please stay here with Jaiden, I'll be back shortly." She explained and went on her way.

Walking past Aysen's room, she could hear whispering. She paid it no mind, not wanting to deal with his grouchy attitude if she were to interrupt his conversation. She stopped in front of the bathroom, opting to take a quick shower and change there rather than Cecil's room, 'Yes that would be inappropriate' She justified her embarrassment. Jumping into the shower, Edith quickly cleaned her body, enjoying the hot water for only as long as it was necessary to get clean. Once done, she changed into a more traditional uniform as she always did while inside the church. She toweled dried her hair as best she could and redid her head scarf, the most important part of her outfit. With that she was done and left the bathroom.

Peeking into hall where the phone presided. It seemed Cecil was still trying to reach the doctor. She gave him privacy and quickly sneaked down to the shrine and the Goddess statue. Kneeling down in front of the alter Edith began a prayer. "My dear Goddess please hear me out." She began, speaking a loud. "Please hear my plea..." She hesitantly called out, knowing the Goddess rarely responded to her when she spoke about the cursed, including herself. "Jaiden is a follower my Goddess, I pled you to have mercy. If anything allow me to receive your divine punishment for my incompetence in bringing new followers to the church." Edith begged. She waited a few minutes for the Goddess's response through the only answer she got was, "Rise my child." She sighed and nodded, trusting her Goddess. "If it is meant to be, it shall happen. She said under her breath.

She rose from her position, making her way into the kitchen. While the others were still busy she'd might as well make some food. Edith looked into parish fridge seeing only a few ingredients, with how much of a hermit the priestess was, She'd really only ever used the vegetables she grew in her small garden in the corner of the church yard. She sighed garbing two medium sized squashes she'd saved from the earlier season. "I really do need to get out more." She said under her breath before starting on a soup.

armadillo aria

Lovely Leatrice
                                                          Hey I left Edith open for interaction in case you wanted to have Cecil go and tell her his new at the moment, if not go ahead and post how you'd like and I'll just have her finish cooking the next post x,D

Alcmarir

xXiDangoXx

LOCATION ;; Church Kitchenxxx COMPANY ;; Aysen, Felix, Cecil, Jaiden, Susumixxx MOOD ;; Neutral xxx THOUGHTS ;; If I visited the farms I'm sure I could add more flavor into my dishes.xxx OUTFIT ;; Here

Tipsy Friend

10,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
User Image

User Image

Yurasai listen as Mary help the fellow. Hearing Ethan call her lamb was interesting in a way it was fitting but she hoped he wasn't being mean about it. She let out a smile as Mary started to explain each meaning of each flower. She loved that about Mary, always catches people every time. Yura sometimes wished she had that kinda knowledge, then again knowing what they can be used it is just as good. Once she was done cleaning up the plants she let out a sigh of accomplishment. She heard the price of the flowers which was always the hardest part. It sometimes cause people to go away or simple complain, So what happen next was shocking.

Yura started towards the front, after hearing the pop of the register. Before she even looked over to Mary, Yura heard "keep the change" and with that the man was out the door. Seeing the two-hundreds dollars she went into shock. "Th...Thats a 90 dollar tip! I don't even know what to say to that......Amazing!" She jump for joy for her coworker. She never seen such a huge tip. She was very proud of Mary for such a good sale, but that would be expected she has own this shop for sometime now. Which brought up another topic in mind.

" Do got anything planned for the festival this year? Since you got your party money there." Yura giggled as she asked, wondering if she was going to be doing anything different on top of it being her birthday. It made her think about her fake date with Hellfire as well. She was sure he would cook up something, so she only thought it would fair to come up with something to make for him but cooking isn't her specialty. but that thought would have to wait.

She was more concerned about what to get for Mary's birthday. Yura thought of maybe ordering a fruit cake or something like that for her. Which only made Yura more hungry. Making her think she may want to order some food before continuing working, but nothing good came to mind. Realizing she was getting side tracked again, she returned her attention back to Mary. Her tail swayed as she waited for her respond.

Enigmatic Malady

User Image

Location [ Fower shop ] ★ Company [ Mary ] ★ Thinking [ Shouldn't be thinking of food...] ★OOC [...]

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Banphrionsa an Pea

User Image ______ ___ User Imagexox

User Image

Λnberlynne --The Medium-- δkyes

User Image

"Live your life without your eyes..."
↘↘↘

A slight laugh passed through Anberlynne's lips as she listened to the detective to address her less formally, and that she would not be arrested for doing so. Shaking her head gently, she couldn't help but wonder if there was any surprise to the detective about her ability to recognize voice pattern and foot steps, especially since the two of them didn't spend much time together at all. Though even being blind, she could almost feel the weight of questions and wonder hanging down over her head, much like the cloak she already wore. She was used to it, so really, the feeling of it didn't bother her, she hardly noticed it most of the time now.
Hearing a pause before the other woman answered, it made her smile a little, knowing that the detective had nodded first, then for her sake, spoke to be clear. It was a nice gesture. Though what she said did make Anberlynne laugh gently, shaking her head. "You say that like it's a bad thing." Her soft laugh continued to slip past her lips as she tilted her head gently. It felt like the air start to prickle gently from the form of magic she was performing. A small smile spread onto her pale lips as she turned to look at the detective as they walked together. Well, it was honestly just a silly gesture she did every now and again to either test someone, or just gauge their reaction to it. It wasn't really a bad thing though, she wanted to know how far people would go to avoid asking her questions. She had a strange mind, she would admit.
As she was invited out to lunch, a larger, sweeter smile came to rest on her lips, giving a slow nods to the other woman. "Lunch sounds great." Though of course, she wouldn't want the other woman to pay for her, she would feel badly for that. Pulling her hood away from her head and twisting her hands into her hair, she became a little more nervous now, not really having that many girl friends, or even friends in general.

↖↖↖

"What would you see?"

[☂: Mood][ Nervous ] [☀: Location][ Streets. ][☁: I'm With][ Lacey. ][☄: Thoughts][ ... ][↛: OOC][ .I'm writing this on my phone. So it may either look weird or be short. Who knows. O.o. ]

Timid Trash

User Image
Ezra Shaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxthe Doctorxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
                                                  Ezra loved teasing his boss. The man got annoyed with him fairly easily since he was such a little pest. He could tell his buddy Richy wasn't ever actually angry with him though. They were just having some fun on the job. It never hurt to have some fun especially when your job could be so serious. Ezra didn't seem like the type of person who could be a doctor he wasn't really serious and he was more interested in testing on people than helping them. However, when it came down to doing something important like developing new medications or preforming a surgery he changed completely. It was odd and most patients never really saw that side of him so everyone just thought he was a nut job. Most people in the village didn't even want Ezra preforming a check up on them because of it. There were a few of the cursed ones that came to him still though. His craziness and new test drugs were enough to give them hope if nothing else.

He continued inching the needle over very slowly trying to go unnoticed. However, when Richy told him he couldn't examine his brain Ezra paused and pouted. "Aww but Richy!" He whined before smiling "I will get you someday." He insisted figuring his constant nagging would eventually break the man to allow him to take a peek. Ezra wasn't exactly sure that plan was going to work but it was all he had right now. That or he could knock him out and run some tests. For that he would have to wait for Richy to retire though, he wouldn't want to go losing his job now. Since Ezra was a demon he lived for a very long time so waiting wouldn't be an issue. Still though it didn't hurt to keep trying.

At least Richy gave him something to think about. "Hmm well that is interesting. So then I must be reeeeeeeeeally good at experimenting. See you should let me try it out on you since it is my specialty." He half joked. Since that was his favorite thing to do and he was pretty good at it. He did learn about different races and he even created a few medications that worked much better than their predecessors. He even made some of the drugs that eased patient's symptoms of the curse. The only thing he couldn't really do with it was cure it. He spent hours upon hours researching new drugs and testing them out but it was a really difficult ailment to cure. Ezra wasn't the type to give up though he knew he would find a cure someday. It would just take some time.

When asked what he gave her he responded, "It was another cure that I was testing out. Shame she left though I wont get to see if it did anything." He frowned and when accused of being at fault for her leaving he looked at Richy pretending to be hurt. "I did not clear her leave it hurts me you think I would leave you in the dark my dear friend." He couldn't help chuckling at the end. Ezra was just about to inject Richy with the needle when he heard the phone ringing. "Aww man. What timing." He complained as he threw the needle behind his back and headed over to answer the phone. When he picked up he heard that Chief Jaiden was sick at the church. "Hey Richy! Jaiden isn't doing so hot. He is down at the church do you want to go or should I?" He called down the hall awaiting orders from his boss.

Location: Clinic With: Richy Feeling: Disappointed OOC: Feel free to have Richard go if you want him to it doesn't matter to me either way. Also, if you wanted to write about their phone conversation I can change up my post. Let me know ^^

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Sakura Serenity Yuki

Lovely Leatrice

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

21,375 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

♦ ◇ C L A I R E x R U T H E R F O R D -- S A N D E R S ◇ ♦

Mail Carrier by day, Bar Entertainer by night. I have a double life!~

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Twisted every way,
                                    what answer can I give?

Am I to risk my life,
                                    to win the chance to live?

♦ ◇ ♦ Claire was thrilled that everything was going well. She was one step closer to uncovering some secrets, as well as gaining a new official friend. And especially one that appreciated her performance! Not even her own husband would give it a chance. After a handful of years together, she'd learned to keep her expectations low--that didn't mean it didn't hurt, though.

Back to the matter at hand--oh! He was blushing! "Aww!" She gushed, always loving when guys got all sheepish like that. So few let themselves without getting defensive. Thankfully John wasn't that sort of male. "Susumi?" Claire had to think for a second. "Oh! Susumi Kikyu! I know her!" Claire nodded, smiling. She didn't make too many deliveries to the library or the owner's home, so she took a moment to remember. "Ooh she seems cute, too. You two would be so perfect!" Claire clapped her hands together. "There's no way she could turn you down! Especially not if I can help it!" Claire's eyes shone with determination.

Just then, a raindrop happened to fall in her eye. "Waugh!!" She gave a small shriek of shock, throwing her arms up defensively. "...Oh. Rain." She was a bit sheepish for freaking, but was a little more concerned with all of her getting wet. "Thank you." She entered the shop after him. "Free tea, huh? You really don't have to do that, you know. But I suppose if you're offering, I won't want to turn it down." She gave him a smile of gratitude. "I think a raspberry black iced tea would be best for me, hm? Do you have that?" She never really stopped for a drink in the tea shop; she was more of a smoothie person. "All right, so... You're going to see Susumi soon, hm? Or did you ask her already?? Ohhh you must tell me more!" Claire looked to John expectantly.

I know I can't refuse
                                    and yet, I wish I could . . .

User Image

At...Tea House
                    With...John
                    Feeling...Eager
                    Thinking...--
                    Outfit...Here!

{OOC:}

Alcmarir

Noob

*❶ ⋮ ◢ IF I DIE YOUNG bloop bop
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbury me in satin xx lay me down on a bed of rosesxx
            User Image
                                                                        OH WELL, I'VE HAD JUST ENOUGH TIME
                                                                            ███━━━━━ ♔⋮ ↑ ( i'll be wearing white when i come into your kingdom²
                                                                        ↺* ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
                                                                            *❷ ⋮ the ballad of a dove ↑ ( ◢GO WITH❜P.EACE AND LOVE
                                                                            asdfkl; afdsa penny for my thoughts, oh no, i'll sell them for a dollar xx they're worth so much more now that i'm a goner
                                                                            asdfkl; afdsa penny for my thoughts, oh no, i'll sell them for a dollar xx they're worth so much more now that i'm a goner

bloop the sharp knife of a short life
                                                                            _______x xx ◞ ❛ tired₁______________ ____x xx ◞ ❛ aysen₃
                                                                            _______ xxx ◞ ❛ church₂_______________a a_x xx ◞ ❛ just forget it₄
                          #b74335

Great, Aysen couldn't even make eye contact with him. The way he diverted his eyes from him made Felix bitter, and the fortune teller resolved to staring at the flooring than at the demon. Not until he mentioned Cecil was he able to capture Aysen's attention. That look of astonishment and concern that was painted over Aysen'n face only confirmed their relationship even more. There was definitely something going to between the two of them, and it didn't really it well with Felix. He wasn't sure what he was feeling, but h e didn't like it. Asyen approached him, and Felix flinched. He was too jumpy, too easily startled and scared. Since the encounter on the bench, his heart was pounding rapidly. Instead of raising a hand against him, Aysen sat on the bed besides him, and Felix scooted an arms length away from Aysen in fear of being touched, purposely or accidentally. He listed carefully to what Aysen told him, replaying his visions in his head to see if Aysen's claim matched up. Felix couldn't recall anything that indicated Cecil was dead. The vicious attack he felt may have been the indicator. Not bothering to look over at Aysen, Felix continued staring blankly at the ground, reaching a hand up to gingerly rub at his throat. "Now tell me. What is all of this about?" Felix glanced over at Aysen, deciding whether or not he should tell him. It seemed Aysen was emotionally attached to Cecil ; the chances he'd actually believe Felix would be slim. However, he came all this way to tell him. It'd be a waste of both of their time if he didn't say anything

"Is that why he killed all those people?" Cecil's life after death could have sparked a hatred for the living. "Did he tell you that?" He scooted away from Aysen again, just in case Aysen's anger got the best of him. "I saw it, Aysen. I saw it. There was so much blood and screaming and ... and..." The words died on his lips. He couldn't describe the carnage without feeling sick. "Please, Aysen. You don't know what you're getting into." What he was asking of Aysen was unknown to himself, but the fear of something happening to Aysen, even if they weren't on good terms, was very real. 'He's not going to listen.' The voices were coming back, and Felix huddled closer to himself. He tried to ignore them, but they grew more and more convincing with each second, and before long, convincing Aysen he was in danger was pointless to him. He was going to die a martyr. That's just how it was going to be.

Aysen tried to reassure him, showing off his wound to Felix. "One's going to turn into two, and two into three, and soon you'll be just like me," he said flatly, pulling the collar of his shirt down for Aysen to see his fresh hickies that dotted his porcelain skin like the stars in the sky "Except you'll be dead." If Cecil fed off blood, who knows when he'll decide to overindulge and drain Aysen completely. "You know what, just forget it. Forget what I said earlier." He wasn't going to waste his time and energy talking to a brick wall. "Can I stay here until it stops raining? I'll leave right after." Aysen probably wanted him gone. If he were Aysen, he'd want him gone as well. It'd be a blessing almost. He'd grace everyone with his absence, and everything would be so much happier and dandier with him gone.

Alcmarir

Bashful Hellraiser

User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´♡`•.¸¸.•´

"I don't believe any doctor can help his position at this point of time...I believe it's best to make our way to the church for now. I'll set him up in my room and we can call for him there." The pause in Edith's voice was understandable. Poor Jaiden was a bit of a lost cause, the only one that could keep him alive now was the goddess's mercy. Cecil nodded and then adjusted his hold on Jaiden as he felt the young man slump. Passing out completely. "Oh dear...Thank you Edith" Cecil muttered as the umbrella went up above the three of them. Jaiden didn't need a cold on top of his more serious ailments. Susumi inquired as to where the church was. This saddened Cecil, shouldn't the whole town know where the church was? "Susu, I know the way. You got that side? Yes. Let's go. Not far from here." They started the walk over.

Felix had run off with a reassurance that rest was really all Jaiden needed. Not a scrap of doubt in his voice. It was very unnerving. The boy seemed in a hurry, Likely not wanting to get caught in the rain. The priest reasoned. Though he couldn't fathom why he didn't take his eyes off the running boy. Whom quickly went out of sight as he went over the hill...

~~~~~

Finally the church was in view. He and Susu had zero trouble carrying the police chief. He could have done so alone even and not broken a sweat. Then again Susu's end was not dragging a bit. Perhaps she was a demoness, her strength was admirable. Cecil opened the church door and carefully, with Susu's help guided Jaiden to Edith's room. The vampire heard voices from Aysen's room... Aysen was speaking to someone. Maybe someone phoned him? Which explained his absence in the midst of this small commotion. After laying the young man on the bed, he ruffled the young woman's hair. "Susu, you were great! All those steps and not even a stumble. Thank you, oh, be right back." he went to the bathroom to get a cool compress for Jaiden. Eyeing the broken wall as he soaked and rang the cloth, Cecil's steps were whisper silent as he returned. He wasn't sure if it was his cool skin or if Jaiden was actually burning up. Best to be safe than sorry."I got a cool cloth, is his head warm? " He handed the cloth to Susu. "I'll phone for the doctor, be right back" Cecil paused at the door. Looking to the Priestess, "You're soaked, feel free to change in my room. Edith, you shouldn't catch cold either." The phone was at the end of the hall. Sitting on a small table with a cute little stool, Cecil made his way over with little to no sound. Not even noticing his lack of noise, he was used to it at this point. Sitting on the stool he dialed the number from memory.

---- ring ring ring ring Each ring was nerve wracking. What if no one picked up? Oh my Goddess let them pick up! The hallway was dim. The lightbulb was obviously on it's last legs. Needing to be changed. Cecil looked up at the dark ceiling,
                                                                    "Please let Jaiden be alright...can you hear me? ...He is one of your own...please..."
                                                                    He whispered aloud. The silence was to be expected, yet still, it hurt him every time. Cecil sniffled a moment before putting his effort on the call at hand. Another ring went by on the phone...

armadillo aria

DollyJay

xXiDangoXx

Alcmarir

Sakura Serenity Yuki

Location [ church > upstairs hallway ] Company [ edith, susu, jaiden> alone ] Thinking [ Please pick up ] OOC [ got them in the church, hope you don't mind!]

Bashful Hellraiser

User ImageUser Image

Calling her a lush just caused her to stick her tongue out at the half demon. That was as far as her argument went on that matter. Max's words on her fun phone message didn't help her fickle mind an inch. In fact it caused her to pause and look down as she contemplated the 'why' of his wording. The reason came pretty quick, her little shy vet wasn't completely hers alone. He was part of the Yakuza. Sometimes she forgot that small yet incredibly important fact. He didn't act like the rest of them at all. This added factoid combined with her own self doubt and insecurities was not boding well for Daisuke. As confident as Quin acted, even she could get cold feet.

Quin's pout didn't go away as he laughed at her, explaining his fun filled night, ending with him waking up on the beach. It WAS funny, but Quin refused to laugh. Deciding her mood was now soured completely. "Technically it would be the first 'date date' I guess" she mumbled. Finally he started to look at her wares.

"...Well, now I'm not sure. You look kinda cute when you pout so maybe I'll just leave you guessing while I decide." Max commented with a wink before looking back into the cart. Quin blushed and turned her head quickly as Max gathered the items. With the usual update on his store and soon the happy clump of money was soon in her overall pocket. He shook her hand and she waved and even gave him a parting smile. Be it a small one. Which quickly fell off her face as her mood fell back into it's spiral of self doubt and fickle back and forth bickering. She scolded herself ruthlessly on her actions, always getting her into such uncomfortable binds. Then again what binds were comfortable? The tangent was an amusing one. Which quickly left her blushing as she imagined a certain Daisuke tied up with red silk cloth~~

The rain had soaked her hair as she wandered the streets, laughing like a dork, face red as a tomato. Perry sneezed under the cart, bone dry. He was a clever dog. Looking unimpressed as ever at his chuckling mistress. As she was peering over she didn't notice that the mayor was also wandering about. Perry barked and she looked up just in time to stop her empty cart (and self) from bashing into the Mayor. Quin rubbed some of the rain from her face, "Oh geez! That was close, Looks like you were caught in the rain as well Mr.Mayor. Oh, Quin Gin." She waved and then started to ring out one of her pigtails. It was a wasted effort, as they would just get soaked again, but it made then a touch lighter until then. "Farmer, that's me. I haven't seen you much, mostly my own fault, was working on fixing up my property. Will definitely have more time to socialize this year." She nodded and began working on her other pigtail. "Oh, that is Perry. My grouchy pooch." Said pooch grumbled from under the cart.

Languia

Alcmarir

Banphrionsa an Pea

F A R M E R ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Location [ restuarant > streets ] ♥ Company [ hellfire > mayor ] ♥ Thinking [ I'm not the only one who forgot an umbrella ] ♥ OOC [ Enjoy Quin! ]

Timid Trash

User ImagexxJaiden xx xxEugenexx xx Mathewsxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Tɪᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴇxᴇʀᴄɪsᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
s
xxxxxxxxᴍᴏsᴛ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ
s
xxxxxxxxxxxxᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇɴᴅ.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪғᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴜᴘ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
═━┈Iᴛ ɪs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ. Eᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ.┈━═

Jaiden knew he shouldn't have gone out for a walk after last nights patrol. It was too much strain for his weak body to handle. He couldn't help it though he wanted to spend some time with Susumi and the station wasn't exactly the most thrilling place to hang out at. He really should monitor his condition better. Things like this were exactly what he wanted to avoid. Now everyone could see the sick police chief unable to even carry his own weight. It was awful. Jaiden was almost glad he couldn't see anything he didn't want to see those pitiful eyes staring at him like a useless piece of garbage. This was all wrong, why did it have to happen to him? He was kind and hard working. He was religious and fair. What did he do to deserve such a punishment?

Everything will be okay soon enough. A voice called out in his head. Between his strained breathing he managed to blurt out in a strained and pained voice, "Mom?" before nearly passing out. Luckily someone had come over to take some of the weight. He couldn't tell who it was, he was beginning to go in and out of consciousness and he dropped his cane to the ground. When he came to again he could feel himself being supported by another person. He wasn't sure what was going on anymore but he wanted this to all be over. He wished he hadn't come out today. What a fool he was making of himself.

He didn't have to worry about that for too much longer though because eventually everything went black and he started to have a dream. He was a kid again back with his mother. She was reading him a story before bed. Tonight was The Gold-Children. It was an odd fairy-tale but Jaiden loved them all. "Hey mommy?" He asked looking up at her from his bed. "Yes Jaiden?" She smiled warmly. "Why did the woman beg so much to know where the riches came from? She should have been happy with what she had it doesn't matter where it came from." His mother shook her head. "It does matter though and I think that knowledge is more important than to be rich." Jaiden shook his head. "Well I want to be rich. I am going to buy a big house for us to live in when I grow up." Jaiden declared before yawning and laying down in his bed. "All I need are you and your daddy" She kissed him on the forehead and left the room.

Location: Town Company: Susumi, Cecil, Edith Feeling: Unconscious OOC: Sorry had major writers block. It is so hard to write as a passing out guy so threw in a random dream.

User Image

Lovely Leatrice

DollyJay

xXiDangoXx

Timid Trash

Aysen Darkkon
User Image

User Image
The Exorcist

Lean too much on other people’s approval
and it becomes bed of thorns.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Felix didn't seem too thrilled about Aysen dragging him around but the bull demon didn't really care. Normally he wasn't very considerate but in this case taking Felix somewhere warm was for his own good. Since the fortune teller was one of the few people Aysen actually liked, even though he didn't particularly show it, he didn't want anything to happen to the man. His heart was racing as he dragged Felix to his room but he tried to hide it. The last thing he wanted was for Felix to know how he felt. Their relationship with one another was complicated. Aysen was standoffish and unusually mean to Felix yet he still tried to hand around the bull. Aysen knew the goddess wouldn't approve of his feelings and it made him angry. That anger he threw at Felix in hopes that he would stop coming around. Deep down though Aysen was glad that the man still wanted to be around him.

The bull demon was even somewhat happy that Felix came to him for something. It was certain odd and seemed out of place but to coming running over in the rain meant it was probably important. Aysen wasn't sure what it could all be about but he was quite curious. Could it have been because he could connect with the goddess? Was Felix trying to get advice from her? No, that couldn't have been it. Felix definitely wasn't the religious type. I'm sorry. he thought trying to connect to the goddess. She was more than likely annoyed with him for bringing Felix into the church. The exorcist seemed to be upsetting her more than usual lately. He would have to make it up to her at another time though. Right now he had to figure out what was going on with Felix.

When Felix thanked him for the towel a slight blush came across his cheeks. He wasn't thinking about it until just now but he was alone with Felix in his bedroom. "S-sure" He stammered out as he looked towards the ceiling, trying to conceal the fact that he was blushing. Felix was the only person who could make him feel so nervous. It was difficult to hold his composure but he knew he had to get himself together. He wanted to hear Felix out. Something was going on and it must have been really important. Aysen calmed himself down a little as he looked up at the ceiling. He also began trying to clench and un-clench his broken hand. The pain replaced the feeling of nervousness.

Felix then started to ask him about Cecil. Aysen turned back towards him a mix of anger and concern on his face. After being asked what if he knew what happened he sat down on the bed next to Felix. Glancing over he muttered, "You mean Cecil?" Looking down at the floor he sighed, "He told me he was killed. He called himself a parasite and said he had no heartbeat." Thinking back on it hurt. How could he have let something so horrible happen to his friend? He should have been there. This was all his fault. Turning back towards Felix he implored, "Now tell me. What is all of this about?" Aysen couldn't imagine what Felix had to say about the priest he doubted the two knew each other very well.

Did he know more about what happened to him? If so Aysen would definitely be interested he wanted to kill whoever did this to him. However, he seemed to be more interested in Cecil personally not whoever did this to him. "Does this have something to do with him being a vampire?" He asked curiously wondering if that was what was concerning Cecil. "Don't worry about that too much I let him take my blood." Aysen explained moving his hair aside so he could see the healing puncture wounds in his neck.

Location: His bedroom Company: Felix Thinking: What is this all about? OOC: He sure does xD

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

armadillo aria

Naughty Goat

User ImageUser Image
                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          location: wandering the streetsxoxoxcompany: Anberlynnexoxoxoutfit: here

Lacey couldn't help but smile the second she realized that Anberlynne had recognized her. It amazed her that she could do that, and so quickly. Sure, she could do it, too. But for her, it required the use of magic, unless she'd spent a lot of time with the person and knew their voice with absolutely no doubts. It was rare thing, but it had happened on occasion. But with Anberlynne, somehow, she just knew. Her greeting made her laugh, shaking her head softly. "You don't have to call me that, you can call me Lacey. I won't arrest you for it." But.. she and Anberlynne really weren't all that close. Yes, they'd spoken a few times, but it wasn't like they went out for drinks together. She supposed she could understand the formality.

She blinked, glancing up at her question, starting to nod before remembering she couldn't see. Maybe she could sense the movement? She wasn't sure. "I am. So far, there's nothing out of the ordinary. I'm starting to think nothing bad ever happens around here." Catching the motion, she smiled and walked beside her. It was odd, she normally walked on her own, but she didn't mind it, it was actually pretty nice to have a bit of a company every once in a while. But she couldn't help her thoughts, wondering about Anberlynne, wondering if it was true about blindness heightening other senses. She wanted to ask, but she had a feeling it may be sensitive subject, and they weren't really close enough to discuss such things freely.

She walked in silence a moment, oddly not feeling awkward. Subconsciously, she had formed a small ball of light in her right hand, passing it back and forth between her hands in front of her body as she thought. The second her mind focused on one thought, the little ball disappeared. She turned, looking to Anberlynne. "Would you like to join me for something to eat? I actually packed my lunch for once, and I'm in the mood for something completely different. It'll be my treat, of course." She smiled, turning so she was walking backwards now, watching her face closely and looking for her reaction.

mood: contentxoxoxooc: bad, sorry x-x

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Naughty Goat

User Image
User Image

location: wanderingxoxoxcompany: no onexoxoxoutfit: here

It was a day like any other for the young mayor, young being a relative term, of course. In all actuality, he was probably one of the oldest people in the town. Sure, there were elder folk, but considering he was the mayor of the town, he really wasn't all that old. His father hadn't been appointed mayor until he was thirty five, and here Chris was, thirty two and already with several years under his belt. He knew it was a blessing, and that the people of the town actually approved of and liked him was an even greater one. He'd learned young not to take things for granted, no matter what cards you were dealt in life. But then again, there really wasn't much to complain about, nothing had really gone terribly wrong in his life. Though when the curse hit, he felt his luck was changing. With the thought of the curse in his mind, he tugged on the sleeve of his light sweater, making sure his mark was covered. It was spring, definitely not sweater weather, but no one seemed to question him on it. Probably because it wasn't thick, it didn't trap heat. If anything, the breeze just moved right through it. It was really the only reason he could stand to wear it. He'd had it made specifically for that reason.

His morning had started like any other. He woke with the sun, showered, and then made a quick stop at the cafe for breakfast. He walked around a bit, nabbed a coffee, then headed for the office. He was still there, sorting out the last remaining details from New Year's, making sure that all the expenses had been filed and paid. Other than that, his morning was clear. There were no meetings, there were no important notices, nothing that needed to be taken care of. He did need to get hold of Mary, but there was no guarantee she was at the shop. He pursed his lips, scrawling out a quick note for her:

As I'm sure you are well aware, the Flower Viewing Festival
                                                                  is tomorrow. This note is simply to check up on progress, and
                                                                  to see if there was anything you might need my help with.
                                                                  Feel free to contact me in any way you see fit, should the need
                                                                  arise.
                                                                  Good day.

User Image

He folded the paper up, scrawled 'Mary Kuzakura' across it, then tucked it into his pocket. It was time for his walk. Heading out of the office, he headed by the flower shop first, taping his note to the door before continuing on his way. He ran a hand through his hair, pushing it from his eyes and tilting his face up towards the sky, merely enjoying the day, and paying no mind to where he was headed. He was sure, should someone need something, he would receive some form of notification from someone.

mood: contentxoxoxooc: so sorry if this sucks! I can't play men to save my life, but I was excited for him qwq

Enigmatic Malady

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces