Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
forgot my life on the bus
[V]entus tar

User Image

Ven closed his eyes as he lightly calmed down a bit more as he tugged slightly at his blond a few times as he walked down the first isle. Multicolored eyes blinked a few times as he couldn't help but tense a bit as he felt himself being started at, not having any human interaction or even any interaction with others gave him the sense of it. He turned his head to the see a brown haired boy, human by the scent of him starting at him, he couldn't help but turn around to look behind him as if making sure that he was indeed the one the human boy was looking at before he turned and walked over at him and waved his hand. "Hey there" he said with a smile, at least he knew remembered how to greet people.

Mythical Benefactor

ДѰядЋ ÐяѰɠȋи

User Image
MONSTER. How should I feel
Ayrah watched, noone in particular caught his attention until someone said hello to another human adjacent to his cage. His tilted curiously, the man didn't look like a human, but very humanoid non-the-less. Maybe a vampire or a werewolf. He tried to project something into his head, but failed. Yup definatly a werewolf. He sighed softly, resting his head against the bars of his cage. He wanted out, he wanted out so bad. He wanted to go back to his big brother and sisters. Silent tears started to run down his cheeks at the thought of his family and how he would never see them again.

CREATURES Lie here, looking through my window.

((EDIT ))

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

User Image

I'm a person who deserves to be free.

Current Location: Now in the cage at the Slave shop, ready for the pickings.

☆═━┈ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※┈━═☆

Opening his eyes, a very low, brown ceiling held up with iron bars were the first thing Yuuki saw. Frowning he sat up and looked around to see others around his age or younger bound in chains with collars around their necks all in their own cages. He frowned as he soon became aware of something leather and metallic wrapped around his own throat as well. He raised his hand and touched the leather and metal binding as his eyes widen in horror. He looked down to see that his school uniform had been removed and replaced by rags of old cotton.

"Hey! What the hell?! What's going on in here--ah!" Yuuki cried out as his hands touched the bar. They were very hot. Usually that meant one of two things. One, they were heated up metal or two they were made of iron. Yuuki was never sure why iron felt so hot to him, but it did and could even leave blisters. They would heal right away, but his mother never liked him touching anything iron because of that. Suddenly a boot came and kicked at his cage, causing to jump back.

"Stay silent worm! Or do ya want teh be shocked!?" A man's gruff voice shouted. Yuuki eyes widen and he came closer to the bars, making sure that his skin didn't touch them as he tried to get a good look at the man.

"Why am I here?! Who are you people?! Let me go at once!" Yuuki cried out in panic when suddenly an electric shock came from his collar, causing him to cry out in pain and fall onto the floor. The man who had shouted at him earlier, knelt beside the bars with a gleam in his eye, that sent a shiver down Yuuki's spine.

"See? What'd I tell ya? Now be a good boy and bite your tongue!" The man said. Yuuki's winced and backed away from the bars and into the middle of the cage. He made sure that the bars didn't touch him. Why was he here? He had to get home!

☆═━┈ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※┈━═☆

User Image
Charms:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Canada-kunyo

User Image

"I love to see you squirm and cry...

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A cruel smile curved Michael's lips as he watched the slave-traders slap their whips on the cages of the slaves, causing the creatures to cry out in agony and/or fear. He went past someone talking to someone in a cage and then noticed a white haired boy with a depressed look in his eyes. He turned his head and gazed at him with smoldering eyes. This boy seemed to want out of the cage badly, missing home dearly. It was this sort of feeling that made the Demon sneer. He wanted to play with those emotions and make them fall deeper into despair. He walked over to the boy's cage with a smirk as he knelt down to look the young man in the eyes.

"My, my, you're certainly are a treasure, aren't you?" He said. "May I have a name?"

...it makes me feel at home"

Mythical Benefactor

ДѰядЋ ÐяѰɠȋи

User Image
Ayrah physically jumped in surprise. He hadn't been expecting anyone to really notice him. He struggled with his voice for a second before answering. "Ayrah (pronounced EYE-rah). Moi name Ayrah." You could hear the thick Russian accent on his high voice. He did not feel comfortable with the way the man was staring t him, he felt, inhuman, like the werewolf just across the way. "Vaht your name?" He asked, leaning over a bit in his cage innocently. He looked over and noticed a slave trader abusing a newly aquired slave and he scowled. Such an expression not fitting for his face but it remaind there as he glared at the man, sending images of gore and horror into his head. He wanted his heart to stop, but couldn't bring himself to make him die.

(( ))

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Canada-kunyo

User Image

User Image

"You can call me Michael," He said with a smirk. Though this young man seemed to struggle with the speaking, his understanding seemed fine. "Сколько вам лет?" Being a Demon he could speak most languages, especially Russian. He waited for the boy to answer.

((Translate: How old are you?))

Mythical Benefactor

ДѰядЋ ÐяѰɠȋи

User Image
Ayrah's eyes widened a bit. He hadn't heard his native tongue is so long. "пятнадцать" He replied automatically. He tried to pronounce his name, "Mikal...Mickile. M-Mikhail." he settled for that one, seeing he couldn't pronounce Michael correctly.

((пятнадцать=fifteen; Mikhail=Russian form of Michael. ))
PirateQueen12
[/quote

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Silver

User Image

Silver lay in the corner of the store, unlike the others he wasn't in a cage he was simply propped up in the box he was shipped in, as he had been there for awhile some dust now covered his pale cheeks and his silver hair now looked grey because of it. The slave shop owners never paid attention to the cyborg as nobody has never once stopped to look at it, most possibly thought he was just a decoration in the store and that he didn't take up much space the owners never cared of it's spot, just if it wasn't white you possibly would have never seen him, most workers don't even know he's there anymore. But Silver knew none of this as he wasn't turn on, who ever turned him on was his on was going to be his master, no more like who ever he see's first is his new master, his control's to program him and such were simply on his sleeve, if you took the sleeves off you, which you could, would see the number 00 on his left arm, which is where the sleeve's attach to program him,.

((Please quote me))

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Canada-kunyo

User Image

User Image

Fifteen huh? Michael's lips broke into a smile. That was one of the ages he liked best. His smile widen when the young man seemed to try saying his name, but used the Russian name for it instead. Sliding his hands through the bars and touching the boy's face, he brought the lad's face closer to his.

"Хотите пойти со мной, Ayrah?" He asked, stroking the youth's face gently. He ignored the men beating up the slaves around him as he waited for the young man's answer.

((Translate: would you like to come with me, Ayrah?))

Mythical Benefactor

ДѰядЋ ÐяѰɠȋи

User Image
Ayrah's cheeks flushed a light pink when his face was touched. He couldn't help the small "Da" from escaping his mouth. The hands were hot against his skin, probably because he was freezing, only clad in bare minimum rags that hardly covered anything. Coming to his senses a little he asked, "Vhy me?"

(( ))
PirateQueen12

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Lan

≶ ≷ ≶ ≷ ≶ ≷ ≶ ≷ ≶ ≷ ≶ ≷ ≶ ≷

User Image
"I need another story....
Something to get off my chest....
My life get's kind of boring....
....its something that I can't confess.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓[/color

▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Someone by me." he thought watching masters coming and going. What ever did he do to end up in such a nightmarish situation. It finally dawned on him that this was the so called "slave shop" his parents told of that was very dangerous and told never to go by them. He jumped scared when a guard started whipping at the cages. He looked around hoping someone would by him.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Canada-kunyo

User Image

User Image

"Потому что я люблю ваш сладкий, улыбающееся лицо .... мне нужно больше причин?" He purred as he leaned closer. "Я уверен, что вы устали слушать крики и беспощадные избиения вокруг вас. Я могу взять вас от всего этого..." He looked the boy in the eyes as he began whispering the nothings in Russian. His thumbs kept stroking the youth's face. "Вы не устали от своей клетке?"

((Translate: 1.)Because I love your sweet, smiling face....do I need more of a reason?
2.) I'm sure you're tired of hearing the screams and merciless beatings all around you. I can take you away from all this...
3.) Aren't you tired of your cage?))

Mythical Benefactor

ДѰядЋ ÐяѰɠȋи

User Image
A small sound exited Ayrah's lips. His whole body felt hot now, his eyes slipped close as a shudder passed through his lithe frame. "Да, пожалуйста, забери меня с собой." he replied, a tad breathlessly.

(( one it's sweet nothings my dear pirate, two Да, пожалуйста, забери меня с собой.=Yes, please take me away with you. yay google translate ))
PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Canada-kunyo

User Image

User Image

At the boy's words, Michael smiled and released the boy's face, before standing up. He looked one of the slave trader's in the eyes and waved him over.

"I would like to buy this slave, if you please." Michael said politely. The slave trader smiled as he unlocked the cage, allowing the boy to come out. "How much is he?" The slave trader examined the boy thoroughly and thought for a moment.

"I'd think he'd be-oh-500 dollars, give or take." He stated with a toothy grin. Michael reached into his pocket and pulled out the cash and handed it to the greedy Human. He then watched as the man hooked a leash onto the boy's collar. "There ya are right as rain!" Michael smiled at the boy.

"Идем домой, не так ли?" He said kindly.

((Translate: Let's go home, shall we?))

{{OOC: I know right? It's the only thing on, since I don't know Russian XD}}

Mythical Benefactor

ДѰядЋ ÐяѰɠȋи

User Image
It felt a little weird, standing up that is. He watched his new master pay for him and the slave trader handed him his leash. Ayrah thought the leash was a bit much, it wasn't as if he would run away. He nodded and moved to follow Michael where ever he may take him. He was a bit curious and scared on what exactly would happen to him now.

(( ))
PirateQueen12

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas