<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

PERSONA: Seiryu
SKILLS: Dragon Hustle, Zio, Double Fangs, Rakunda

Time to break the chain
No pain, don't be afraid

This guy was weird. Like really abnormal weird. Who the hell was Keroro? Regardless, Kuro nodded to him, smiling. He was actually happy to hear someone that wasn't totally related to anybody here to actually be... well, here. It was a nice change of pace from the s**t that he had to endure on the first day he was there. First he couldn't go to sleep and then was sucked into a whole new world! Then, after that, he obtained some type of... weird spirit thing? What the hell was going on? Kuro would have do some research about this topic later tonight. It was a weird thing and he seemed to be meeting a bunch of new people. Oh well, a few weird people alongside his own weirdness would be okay, he concluded. "I like the way you think, bruh." Kuro told him, as he sat down and started to play with his strings on his shoes. He shrugged, not sure of what to make about him. Now, the girl was a totally different story.

First thing she told that other dude was that he shouldn't touch her without her permission. He had to admit, that was pretty funny, especially since homeboy held up his hands like he didn't do it. Although the thing that Kuro heard her say before that when she introduced was nice -- because she introduced herself -- but it sparked a though process in Kuro's head. "Chikara Kuragari?" Kuro asked out loud when he heard that name. Weirdly enough, he had it before. But... where? He was still up and coming so he didn't anybody famous would be at this school. Could he have been important or was the fact that he was related to Mukizu enough? Either way, Kuro decided to give it some more thought later when he wasn't so distracted. "Your friend doesn't sound too responsible, Mukizu. Either way, sure, I'll fill you in what the hell happened like... two nights ago." Kuro sat back against the wall of his bed, and closed his eyes, as he tried to remember everything that happened. "To be honest, if everybody's in the same room like this, I think I can understand why. Something strange happened 2 nights ago. If they're anything like me, I found myself leaving my room and being drawn to this hellish storm that was taking place then. I sat in the atrium between the dorm and the main building, just staring at it. Seconds later, I thrown into this... Well, how should I put this without the risk of sounding strange?" Kuro tapped his finger against his chin and continued soon after.

"We were taken somewhere else. This forest. The forest was colored all blue and these things attacked us. At the end of the night, right before I passed out - apparently - I unleashed this thing at it. This other student did too although I can't remember exactly whom it was. Either way, this thing we fought... It was a big one. It was bigger than I expected, and we had to work together to destroy it. Once we did though, the both of us had unlocked this... How can I put it? This... strange dragon thing. Well, I did. Hers was large but I can't remember what it was. They seemed to be of immense power." Kuro held his head, feeling like there was something that was missing from that whole thing. "Ugh... I'm sorry, that's about all I can give you. This whole thing confuses me, almost completely when I have no idea what it's gonna be in the first place. I'm hoping to go research it in the library when we're released from this place." Kuro sighed, stepping off of his bed as he saw a few other students start to leave. "Is that good enough? I'm not usually like this. I can enunciate way more professionally then this. If either of you would like to come to the library with me, I'm leaving right now. I'd like to have company, and you two seems amicable enough."

That's the sign
It's time to try, you gotta fly!

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

Mukizu Kuragari has established the Pervert Fool Social Link with Naryu Tourensol!

Valentine Valtieri

Aboiye Nomusa has established the Funny a** Dude Fool Social Link with Naryu Tourensol! You have gained stronger power to help you on your journey!

User Image

Naryu Tourensol has established the Sun Social Link with Mukizu Kuragari!

Mock Pride

Abioye Nomusa has established the Shy Girl Sun Social Link with Mukizu Kuragari! You have gained stronger power to help you on your journey!

User Image

Mukizu Kuragari has established the Chill Dude World Social Link with Abioye Nomusa!

Naryu Tourensol has established the World Social Link with Abioye Nomusa!

Tea Lich's Husbando

Blessed Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noelle Glace
Ես տանել իրենց կյանքը ինձ հետ

The White Glint
Եթե ​​միայն ես չեմ լինի միայնակ

Here...listen to the song of my soul... [Current Theme: Calm: Persona]
I'm more powerful than I ever was before, but that power came with a price... [Persona: Galene]
I believe that anything can change if you fight for what you believe! [Weapon: Armored Gloves - Armored Boots]
As long as I can keep fighting, I'll do it... [Condition: Feelin' Good!]

"Ah-ha! I knew it!" Noelle was glad to see that Hitoshi felt the same way as her, but the primary difference was that Noelle was not afraid of the inevitable, nor was she afraid of losing her life at any time. She was far too confident for that, and even when she wasn't, she'd rather that her life was used doing something important for somebody else rather than herself. Noelle nodded when Hitoshi called her out on being a reporter without citing any prior information. On that, she might've heard Noelle refer to herself as such. "Leaving now? Alright, then I'll go with you. We've got a lot of things to work out on our own, but the others might know something too. We should talk to them later to see just how much correlates...only to see if our hunch is correct." Noelle was already set to move towards the door, and was already on her way out before she stopped, feeling a sharp pain across her shins. She shortly dropped to the floor, holding her leg where she got kicked. Mukizu, not being much of a fighter, wrapped her arms around Noelle's neck in trying to be threatening in choking her friend out, but it really only ended up as a tight hug as far as Noelle could tell.

"Hey, you! Don't think you're going to get away without these. For what you did, you deserve twice the work!" Noelle acted like she was choking and tapped Mukizu's arm. "Augh! Forgive me! I submit!" The two exchanged banter, and eventually went their separate ways with Noelle carrying an entire stack of papers with her. It was all extra work that Mukizu forced on her, and more files to review, but Noelle didn't find anything wrong with a little extra work. "Sorry about that delay, Hitoshi. Mukizu wanted to make sure I stayed busy, even though I just woke up." Noelle sounded entirely enthusiastic, even though she hated doing repetitive work. If she didn't keep her peppy spirit up, then she'd probably have shredded every single file and paper that Mukizu handed her instead of focusing on them.

Shizune Weaver

Նրանք քշել ինձ. Նրանք կործանել ինձ. Այդ Կարմիր Աչքեր կլինի վերջ ինձ ցավ ֆոր...

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                          FRIEDEN
                                                          FRIEDEN
                                                          FRIEDEN

Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon
                                                          Generation 9; Project Frieden
                                                          Martial Arts Strike
                                                          Magician Arcana
                                                          Merlin

ACCESSING MEMORY DRIVE

[Mode: Task/ Humane Mode]
                                                          [Systems: All Clear]
                                                          [Weapons: Online]
                                                          [Location: Outside Infirmary]
                                                          [Objective: Eradicate Human Hybrid]
                                                          [Life Forms: Hybrid: Chikasa]
                                                          [Engineer: Offline]

OPENING VIDEO LOG

BEGIN RECOLLECTION

Frieden continued to smile, staring at the man. A shadow. He said that he was only trying to rid the world of Shadows, but Frieden's circuits found it hard to believe. He still had yet to find hard facts in his words.

Fate of people? Frieden only stared on. Humans were really strange. He seemed to be determined, but Friedrn was on high alert. He was putting everything in the line? Frieden cocked his head, before laughing. Ah, so what? "I see, so that's how it is. Your information would be most helpful, but..." He wasn't going near anyone now. That Shadow might just take over any time. A sweet smile on his face, Frieden scrutinised the teacher.

"I'll watch out for now... so be warned." Sweetly Frieden warned him. In Humane Mode, he could act all innocent and naive, but a warning with such a sweet tone... Frieden was serious.

RECOLLECTION COMPLETE

Comments: n/a

SHUTTING DOWN MEMORY DRIVE...

Valentine Valtieri
                                                          Quote:

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image
location | school roof tab mood | unsure tab accompanying | jun

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Jun had said that she would forgive their parents, and that was good enough for Jae. She let Jun hug her, appreciating it while it lasted; she herself never initiated hugs, and was even reluctant to hug her older sister back for fear of offending her somehow. Emperors weren't meant to be touched by commoners unless they allowed it, so she let Jun dictate everything. "Living in a big house sounds nice..." She gave her sister yet another awkward smile, although she was truly glad that she would find it in her heart to make things right in their family, and even go as far as to let them all live together in what would surely be like a palace.

After that though, her sister said something that didn't make her very happy. She wanted her to run when things got tough? That seemed backwards somehow... Shouldn't that be when she was needed the most? Jae's face remained neutral for the most part, but her brows furrowed ever so slightly; was there a reason why her sister didn't want her around? "I, um, don't want to leave..." Of course she wasn't standing up to her sister, and if the older girl insisted, she would surely fold under the pressure. But she wanted to make her opinion on the matter known at least, even if it would surely be overridden. "If things get bad, I want to be able to help if I can... I can handle it, so you don't have to worry." That was why she had started learning self-defense, after all. Jun needn't bother herself with the riff-raff who opposed her, so that left the task up to Jae.

Before they could discuss the matter further though, Jun proclaimed that she was hungry, which obviously meant that they would be heading somewhere to get some food. Jae nodded and followed her, waiting to see where she lead her. "I'm sorry. I should have reminded you to eat earlier..." Jae was surprisingly skilled at cooking, so she often made meals for her sister when their parents weren't available, and as such had seen it as her responsibility if Jun ever got hungry enough to the point where she had to say something about it. Worrying about when she would eat was below Jun, after all; it was a mundane task left to those below her. "I'll um, buy it today, so you can order whatever you want."

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

Aly hated this. She hated this so much. She had to get a check up but just not from anyone. No, no, of course. She was a female person of color so, of course, she had to get this check up from someone of the opposite sex. To be honest, Aly didn't really have any reason to hate the guy other than the fact that he was a man. He wasn't even thinking evil thoughts of doing malicious to her. He wasn't judging her in anyway. He had a tired look on his face because he was just that! Tired! But Aly didn't care. She came from a background where everybody judged her all the time so are you really surprised that that type of behavior reflected onto her? It's sad, really, but Aly didn't care. She had to be careful of these type of things. Besides, it was just a check up. All he was checking were routine things, although, she still sat in the chair slowly judging him, anticipating what he was going to do. As soon as she was done, he turned around to put some of the tools he used away, and right before he was going to speak and put on a happy face, the door slammed behind him. Aly left without saying anything. As she walked out back into the main room of the infirmary, she grabbed a pencil to write down her name on the check up list. As she was writing her name, and continuously grumbling about how much of a downright "dirty b*****d" he was and how much she wanted to ruin his day, Aly caught sight of a girl.

Now, normally, most girls don't really catch her eye. Aly has a very specific standard when it comes to the girls she dates and if they don't have it, Aly doesn't go for it. Saddening really, but Aly had to be careful. She was smart but people could take advantage of you in a second. Sometimes females even more than males. But this particular girl, she had heard about over the past 2 days. She was to be the person that one went to when they were to get their club confirmed. Aly didn't really know her but she knew of her because of descriptions and stuff that some of her newly gained friends had told her about. Aly was impressed that it was a girl and her name was Japanese. That's what it sounded like to Aly anyway. But honestly, the whole club that Aly wanted to start wasn't what made Aly stop and stare at her. Aly's jaw dropped. She couldn't have been more impressed with her, figure wise. In terms of what Aly went for, Kohaku was definitely it.

As she finished signing her name, she rubbed her chin. Maybe she should just go up and talk to her? Aly had no other plan in mind and nothing else to do for the rest of the day. Aly made a fist and placed it in her palm and nodded, knowing that's exactly what she wanted to do. Aly looked around and saw that there were some plants in vase. She snatched one of the flowers out of the vase and held it behind her back. Aly needed to play this close to the vest. "Hello, miss Mizushima! You're very pretty and I wanted to give this rose to you!" Aly handed her a rose in the most panicked voice she had ever managed. Was she actually nervous? Her face was red. She could feel it, so she sighed and knelt down to Kohaku's bedside, looking concerned. "I heard about you being here and well... I just wanted to see if you were okay. I hope you don't mind me being here and I hope you don't mind being too forward, but would you like to hang out with me sometime when you're feeling a bit better?" Aly wasn't playing this close to the vest at all but she was definitely lying a little bit. "It would be an honor to hang out with someone so strong and powerful. I believe I could learn something from you. After all, I'm sure that's why you're so respected by the students here."

{The Infirmary} x {This beautiful, beautiful gi-- Kohaku Mizushima} x {Flustered but managing to keep it together!} x {OOC}

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image
location | infirmary tab mood | concerned tab accompanying | aly
persona | bishamonten tab skills | agi, hama, single shot, tarukaja

As distressing as it had been to miss two full days of classes, Kohaku knew that the nurses must have had a reason for keeping her for as long as they did. After all, she had passed out for most of that time, and it was only natural that they would want to monitor her condition; she wouldn't fight their decision or try to leave until she was absolutely positive that she had been cleared to. So she remained in her bed in the infirmary, alert and sitting up as she watched the proceedings around her. From what she could gather, there was a number of students with her in the infirmary, and all had been unconscious for two days, like she was. Were they also involved in what had happened in the forest? She still wasn't entirely sure if it was a dream or not, but how else could she have gotten the strange bruises all over her body?

Well, she certainly wasn't lacking in time to think about it. Thinking was all she could do as she waited patiently to be released. If she was correct in thinking that the incident in the forest really had happened, and that all these people had been involved, she would need to speak to each of them. Getting their version of the events of that night would be essential, as well as deciding what to do should it ever happen again. It was far too dangerous of a situation to head into unprepared, so they would have to remain vigilant. If she hadn't been lucky enough to find a weapon nearby, she would surely have been worse off, and if that huge figure hadn't come to her aid... Bishamonten, it called itself? It wasn't an unfamiliar name to her, but why had a God come to rescue her like that?

Her train of thought was eventually interrupted by a female voice. Kohaku thought that it was perhaps the nurse at first--she had addressed her by her last name--but her statement that followed shortly after denied that possibility. Kohaku turned to look at her, and her appearance confirmed that she was a student. "A rose?" She asked, unsure of why a random student would be offering her such a thing, or how she even got one in the first place. Although it would make sense for one to bring flowers to someone they knew, especially if they were in the infirmary, Kohaku was quite sure that she had never met the girl before. A quick glance around the room confirmed that she was not simply a generous individual who was bringing flowers to every student, either.

"Thank you, I suppose." Deciding that it would be best to just graciously accept the gift, she noted that the other girl's face was bright red. Perhaps she was running a fever? At least she was in the right place if that was the case. "I would be concerned about your own heath as well if I were you. If you are feeling unwell, I suggest getting some rest first. If you do not mind..." Giving the other girl warning, Kohaku lightly pressed the back of her hand to her forehead, feeling for any excessive warmth. "You are not running a fever in the very least. " She concluded, removing her hand from the other girl's forehead. "Still, if you are not feeling well, social outings should be the last thing you are considering." Perhaps it sounded a bit cold, especially given Kohaku's usual demeanor, but she was concerned for the girl's health, as well as the health of the other students around her.

"You are a new student, correct? I have not seen you around here before." The other girl had somehow known her name, but her face was unfamiliar to Kohaku. It was a bit odd for her to be in this position; normally she was the one who was familiar with people, while they were the ones left ignorant to her identity. "I would not mind showing you around, or helping you in any way that I can should you require it. When we are both healthy enough to do such a thing, of course." Anyone else could have been able to tell that the girl's invitation was for nothing related to school or anything formal like that, but Kohaku had little experience with anything casual when it came to interactions between people.

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
Ⱦɦе Ɇɱρrеss
ι ƒєєℓ ѕσ ∂郃єяєяєηт: Currently feeling normal.
ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω ι ƒєєℓ: Perplexed
тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Are not nearby.
ωнєяє αм ι: Outside-On Campus grounds.
σσc: It is a pleasure to meet you all!
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Xxxx It was hot. The afternoon sun bore down on the campus grounds as a young woman walks over towards the campus, her hands quietly gripping onto the straps of her purse. This whole day Ume has been locked up in her apartment, quietly working on a few papers and worksheets. Of course the woman became too engrossed in her work, to the point she completely forgot to eat lunch. By the time she lifted her head she noticed that it was already way past noon. Annoyed with herself, the woman got herself dressed, just pulling a small shawl over her shoulders, covering her tan dress with the chocolate colored fabric. Exiting the apartment she locked the door and quickly makes her way to the campus.

There were students hustling through the campus heading home and chatting with some of their friends, Ume's pale blue eyes glace around from group to group. Even though she was a senior the girl had not really found much to inspire her to make such social ties with others. Ume was kind, it wasn't that she was stuck up but the young woman tended to seem distant. Having a naturally quiet character, Ume typically tended to focus on her work. Doing her best to be at the top of her class Ume spends too much of her free time studying. That being said she only made a small handful of friends at her previous school. Due to her move the few friends that Ume had managed to make were left behind at her hometown. With a small sigh the woman rounds the corner and begins heading towards a set of doors.

Not paying attention to where she was going the woman walked straight into someone, stumbling back Ume lets out a small yelp. Looking up the young woman gazed into the stranger's eyes, gasping a bit she quickly steps back and looks away. Peeking back towards the taller man her eyes take in his bright red hair and bright green eyes. "I am sorry.. I didn't pay attention." Checking around her feet just in-case anything fell from her purse, once she was sure nothing had been lost Ume returns her attention to the man. A faint chuckle enters her mind along with the faint flow of motion out of the corner of her sight spins away. Realizing it was her normal hallucination, Ume ignores the movement and does he best to focus on the man before her.

"I am really sorry about that." Brushing some of her hair behind her ear the brunette continues speaking. "I am sorry to bother you but do you know if there are any classes using the library today?" Ume tilts her head, if she was going to pick some books out she rather not feel pressured into making her choices to quickly. Not that crowds bother her all that much just that she prefers having some silence while she thinks about what she needs to take out. Ever since she was a child, Ume chose to spend most of her free time in the library at her schools. Reaching down her hand gently brushes over the side of her purse checking if the books she took out were with her. Feeling the covers through the leather purse she lets out a soft sigh of relief. She ran out so quickly she was worried that she forgot the books that were due to be returned. Quietly the young woman waits for the man to answer her question.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
мυsιc : La La La Lovesong~xxxxxxxxxxx

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image
location | the infirmary tab mood | hardboiled detective mode tab accompanying | acobi

Friedrich couldn't help but laugh; this girl was certainly an odd one. It wasn't uncommon for people to be surprised that he was attending college along with a bunch of young adults, or for people to be surprised at the shape he was in given his age. It just wasn't often that people were so blunt about it, since they seemed to find him intimidating for some reason. "Well, I listened to my mom when I was a kid! You gotta eat your vegetables and all that, you know?" It was the job of the older generations to pass knowledge on to the younger generations, right? And although she certainly wasn't a child, it was still important. Proper nutrition was something one didn't appreciate fully until they no longer had easy access to it.

What she had said afterward was even odder. She tried to pass it off as a joke of course, but something about how she said it--and how oddly specific her tale was--lead him to believe that there was definitely something more at hand here. Still, he laughed again, accepting her assertion that she was just kidding for now. "You gotta work more on your jokes, young lady." He said, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "There are two things you need when it comes to jokes: Commitment and confidence." He thought he was pretty damn good at jokes, after all, so he knew what he was talking about. You had to stick with it and follow through, and not shirk from it. "Oh, and timing. So three things! Commitment, confidence, and timing. And an audience... Four things." He waved it off; he was getting off topic here.

"There's actually a lot that goes into a good joke. I'll take you on as my apprentice sometime if you want!" Although he was joking around, he still had to consider what she said. A blob, and a forest? As far as he knew, there wasn't anything like that nearby. Did she have a weird dream, or was there some deeper meaning to it? Either way, sitting around and contemplating the possibilities wasn't going to get him far. He'd probably have to ask around a bit more, but for now he couldn't just rudely leave in the middle of a conversation. "I just hope that we aren't meeting here too often. Kids like you should be outside making the most of your lives!" Even if he wanted information, he still had no qualms about making friends.

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

PERSONA: Horangi
                                                                                          SKILLS: Zio, Mazio, Rakunda, Elec Boost
                                                                                          Location: Leaving the school rooftop
                                                                                          With: Jae the bae

Jun was dissatisfied with her sister's response. She didn't mean to be, obviously, and she kept most of her distaste off of her face but Jun expected her sister to essentially go along with everything she said. Why wouldn't she? Jun was the Emperor, or rather destined-to-be, and Jae was supposed to listen to her all the time! This one time she didn't, and she insisted that Jun allow her to take care of her. It was fascinating, really because Jun couldn't recall anything like this before. This was unprecedented meaning that Jae really meant what she said. That's what Jun had a problem with. While Jun didn't want to show her displeasure for how Jae responded, she almost couldn't help it. She contemplated teaching Jae a lesson for not listening to her but you know, that would never work. Besides, even if the world was that real, Jun could never do that to her sister. She loved her way too much for that to happen. So after she said that, Jun laughed and rubbed the back of her head, saying, "I'm sorry, Jae, you're totally right! You're my knight, right? You should always be by my side when I'm made fun or bullied. That way, an Emperor can truly stand on his two feet! I don't know what I was thinking!" You know, on the topic of Jae taking up fighting so she could protect Jun, while, she thought, originally, that was a good idea... she came to the conclusion that maybe... She didn't ever really like her sister going that far for her. She wanted her sister to stand up for herself yes but taking fighting classes was... a little much. Jun never heard the heart to stop her because she seemed so determined.

And then she apologized for allowing her to forget to eat. "Nah, nah, that is okay. It is completely alright. After all, I chose not to eat and instead, we came up here and started talking about that." Maybe they should have gone to eat first. Jun was beginning to see... what was wrong with their relationship. Still though, she was grateful that Jae was going to pay for everything today. Although, she did remember that... she pays for things like this all the time. Shrugging, she supposed there was nothing she could do. Besides, she was getting free eats! It would definitely be a good thing if that was the case! Jun didn't want to worry about what the future held, she was all about the here and now! "Ya, Jae, where do you think we should go today? We can go wherever you choose." Jun was being surprisingly gracious with her only follower today. Jun didn't think anything of it, there were sisters after all, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Jun couldn't possibly have feelings for her sister, that's silly! Don't be so stupid audience. As Jun started to hold the door open for Jae, she held her hand and told her stop, allowing Jun to walk forward first before Jae did. That was only natural, of course.

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

➤➤➤➤HANKETSU MAMORU➤➤➤➤STUDENT➤➤➤➤SENIOR➤➤➤➤JUDGEMENT

➲ Company: Axle, Hiroyuki
➲ Location: Infirmary

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

Mamoru held his breath ad the person that was left finally spoke. Rain? He remembered on the day he arrived, it was raining heavily. It always did when they did their cases, for some reason. Mamoru chocked it up to coincidence, but maybe there was a reason after all. And well, if this guy could tell him anything, he might just be able to dig it out of Hitoshi.

Forest? Blobs? Mamoru frowned, watching the guy wave his hands around like nobody's business. Irritated, Mamoru almost asked him to be more specific when the boy mentioned someone else. Another guy. Who was it? Mamoru pressed his lips together as the boy trailed off. Could he not remember that name?!

Something weird happened. The boy stopped immediately and muttered for him to forget it, and suddenly fainted. Reaching up and catching him, Mamoru grimaced. "So much for information. I'll have to get you to the dorm first then." Heaving the boy over his shoulder, Mamoru started to walk towards Tue dorm.

Entering the dorm, he gently laid the guy on the couch. He got a cup of water, putting it next to the boy on the table, and one for himself. Sipping the water, his brow furrowed. Something weird was going on, and Hitoshi was right in the middle of it.

Lurking in the darkness
                                                              It sleeps
                                                              Sparing not a thought for others
                                                              It hits
                                                              I hold my grudge; I keep to it
                                                              Battling the danger it holds within

Teddy-Daiymo
                                                              beloved criminal

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

Frieden has established the Warning: Shadow Hybrid Hanged Man Social Link with Chikara Kuragari! You have gained stronger power to help you on your journey!

Schizune Weaver

User Image

Chikara Kuragari has established the Robotic Deliquent Magician Social Link with Frieden! You have gained stronger power to help you on your journey!

Valentine Valtieri

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
HANKETSU HITOSHIPERSONA USERSOPHOMOREJUDGEMENTTHEMIS

➲ Company: Noelle
➲ Location: Infirmary

Hitoshi nodded to Noelle, before turning around and picking up her list. It wasn't that she knew that Noelle was a reporter, her words earlier in the event that she was an observer only made her have the suspicion. Her conversation, though muffled with someone else only confirmed it.

When she arrived at the door, she stared strangely at Noelle, eyeing the arms around her neck. Well, she would have to wait. Tapping her feet, Hitoshi watched them. After a while as they bantered, Hitoshu brushed past the two of them. It seems that Mamoru was not here for now, and she had better escape while she could. Turning back, Hitoshi took a step back at the walking pile of paper.

She sounded enthusiastic, but Hitoshi raised an eyebrow at her. Really? Even though her tone seem as peppy as ever, it was a little hard to lie to a detective. Ah well, she should not press that. Holding out her hand, she offered, "No problem, Noelle. You need help? I can help carry some papers. I want to make a pit stop at the dorm anyway to pi...." It was only then she remembered her dorm was in the male dorm. Oops. Uh, maybe not. "Let's just head over to your dorm to drop this off before we begin out investigation. Come on, gimme some papers."

On the prowl
                                                              Hunting for the illusive creature that evades me
                                                              Tracks it leaves behind, clues that I seem to find
                                                              Leading me right to its haven
                                                              Where it slumbers and wait
                                                              For Judgement to be found, fair and square

Valentine Valtieri

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

Jun Hyeon has established the Baby Sister Hierophant Social Link with Jae Hyeon! You have gained stronger power to help you on your journey!

User Image

Jae Hyeon has established the Beloved Sister Emperor Social Link with Jun Hyeon!

beloved criminal

Aged Gaian

User Image

Unit_Moirarchos
system/status/damage: none
system/status/loadout: school_supplies
system/status/power: full
system/mode/situation: social
system/mode/orgia: disabled
system/mode/priority: investigation
considerations: none
companions: kirijo_group_member_(unnamed)

Moira wasn't sure if this girl was being as friendly as it seemed. She was certainly a scientist. It felt like she was being analyzed or judged, something that she had no problem with in the past, but... being the field agent in this area for such a long time made her feel obliged to defend any perceived shortcomings.

"Agreed," she said. Being discovered had been the least of her worries at the time, of course. She was lucky that the forest decided to regurgitate her and the other persona users at all. When asked about being the best of her batch, Moira seemed a little lost for words. Being 'the best' was relative in many ways. She attempted to answer the question to the best of her ability "I was manufactured five years ago with some of the most advanced combat parameters for my weapon class. I was the only active unit for United States shadow investigation and eradication for one year and two months due to downsizing/spending cuts." Shadow activity was rare in North America, so most of her job was investigating ghost stories, but there was the occasional bout of combat.

The girl seemed very proud of Project Frieden. Moira would be glad to meet this sleek new machine. She might even have to show him the ropes of being human. When it was mentioned that Metis had accessed her memories, however, Moira was visibly taken aback. She wasn't sure if she was a fan of that function, necessary though it was... She recovered, shifting the backpack on her lap. "I met with a student at Animus, a young-looking male in a nightgown. He was distressed and I offered my aid. We traveled the forest, which was tinted blue and had heavy precipitation/rain. Two Shadows attacked us; one minor threat shaped like a jungle cat, the other a large biped. I engaged Orgia Mode to defeat it, and spotted evidence of persona users before I briefly shut down consciousness... I then woke up here, much later than expected/anticipated." She made to cover her mouth, but dropped her hand again. Those judgmental eyes... She supposed she should explain that, too...

"Students understand me to have a speech disorder. I do not need it repaired. Oh," she continued, realizing something suddenly. "I do not have your name. Could you introduce yourself?"

User Image

Schizune Weaver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas