Welcome to Gaia! ::

Theme: Hey Pachuco!
User Image Inari Yukoto

Inari raised an eyebrow watching karin and reaseki under the table. "Uh-huh... quiets fun and all but all the foods up hear, you guys need anything let me know and ill hand it down i guess." he said before returning topside to the food. He took a mental note of reaseki's bleeding arm, wondering where it came from but figured he would tell him if he needed to know.

He smiled as aleisha offered some of what was already on the table. "You sure? Alrighty you asked for it" He said grabbing a set of chopsticks whirling one on his wrist as he tried to decide where to begin. "So lost your stuff eh? Seem a bit down about it too... don't matter." grabbing a couple things and throwing them on a plate he grinned. "Not like you need magic to be you right? Thats what mom always said, you will lose many things in your life, just be sure yourself isn't one of them. Everything else can be gotten again... i added that last part." he said munching happily away at an eggroll.

Turning to kite he grinned, "Ah thats right i think i remember you from the mission. what's your story?" he said grabbing another mouthful of food.

You worry too much. Stop holding yourself back, just let go and the world will be open to you.

Hilarious Lunatic

3,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image "...Hmm...Dawn huh? Well, I don't know why that is. but... Oh Wait a second! Does she have really long blonde hair, metal arm thingies and fire all over the place? I fought her before! ...Actually, she kinda kicked my butt... Wouldn't have happened if I still had my full power but... Oh, and if you're looking for her, I can just do that!" Lyrenwin went to the desk and searched for the pencil she had used for some of the epic doodles she made inbetween doing paperwork. She scribbled on a page for a second, seeming unhappy with the pencil and then taking it to a sharpener. "Mar-mar always says I can't use my magic when I'm here, buuuut...technically he left me in charge now so I say its okay for just this little thing..." Lyrenwin had filed the pincil down to about half its original size and now the tip was sharp enough to kill a man. She pricked her finger on the end to test it, and once she saw it was to her liking she held the pencil against the desk with the sharp side up with one hand, and slammed her other hand down palm first right down on it. The pencil impaled her hand all the way through, though Lyrenwin didn't seem to so much as flinch. "Besides, this is little stuff. Death won't even notice it."

Lyrenwin removed the pencil from her hand and then put one finger in the pool of blood created on the desk, which started to separate into multiple different pools. "So whenever I fight someone and can at least make them bleed, I store a little piece of that blood. I can use it for all sorts of things. And since I fought Blondie before...Ah, here it is!" Lyrenwin isolated one of the many pools of blood and then it started to glow. "Hmm...I see now...Blondie is located...somewhere...around here!" Lyrenwin ran over to the map in Martel's office and put a finger on her non-bloodied hand on the map. Izumi would remember the area, it was near the area in south america where their last mission had been. "Eww, I can sense some other people in that area too... That jerk thats Miss Fortune's lackey, the weapon hater guy... I don't like him... Oooh, Mar-Mar's near there too! And...lots of kishin eggs too... Looks like a pretty dangerous place right now! ................Eeeep! I just realized...I just got blood all over Mar-Mar's desk! And his floor too! Now I have to clean it all up...*sigh*" Lyrenwin seemed to deflate a bit as she started going to get a rag or something to start cleaning up. At least now Izumi knew where Dawn and Martel were located...and if Dawn was around that Joshua guy...she probably was in need of help...

Hilarious Lunatic

3,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

User Image
~The Red-Eyed Demon~

User Image
Beware the one that stalks the night
With her demon eyes of red
If you have her in your sight
Know that you're already dead...

The downside of leaving shibusen and fighting on her own had always boiled down to the same things for Serene. She didn't have all the backup shibusen gave, no extra hands on dangerous missions, nobody helping her with the injuries she sustained. Even with the witches helping to restore her to fighting shape, she still had many old injuries that had been serious and were improperly healed. As she was hung in the air from her neck and desperately struggling to break free, with the pressure on her neck and her own movements, there was the sound of a snap that Serene could hear. Pain washed over her body, a pain like she had never felt before. And then it all just seemed to go away. As her body went limp and her feeling seemed to dwindle down to nothing, it was only the throbbing of her head that was letting Serene know she was still alive. Suddenly the thread was cut and Serene found herself falling to the ground. She tried to get her feet underneath her, but she found herself completely unable to move. She just landed face down on the ground.

As Anna cut down Serene, the impostor now had her in her sights. As Anna shot her arrow, the impostor only smiled, seeing before she even shot it that it was off target. In her hand she formed a kunai that seemed wreathed in flames and tossed it towards Anna, the attack headed right for the other girl's neck. Neither girl knew of the others attack's explosive properties. Hit or miss that kunai would explode shortly after it would have made contact into a small fireball. The impostor let the arrow land behind her, but was surprised as she heard the explosion behind her. It knocked her off her feet, making her land face first in the dirt. As she rose from the ground, an annoyed look was in her eyes. She looked to Anna, her stare saying that the other girl was already dead. As her grip tightened on her sword, however, her eyes suddenly opened in surprise. She looked to the side, there didn't seem to be anything there, but she then sheathed her sword. "...You're a lucky one, aren't you? Well, at least I grounded the real Red Eyed Demon for good...that'll have to be enough this time." The impostor then stepped into the shadows and vanished...everything seemed quiet. It didn't look like she was going to attack again, something must have scared her off...

As Serene lay on the ground without moving, Nisan turned back into human form and knelt beside her. "S-serry? C-come on Serry, you have to be okay......" Serene slightly lifted her head back trying to look towards Nisan, but she ended up unable to meet her eyes. ".....I'm....alive, Nisan....but I...I can't move... I can't feel...my arms or legs...or...anything......" Serene had been through a lot, and her old injuries and new ones had finally caught up to her. Her body was broken, maybe beyond repair this time. If she were in any type of fighting shape, she would have been able to tell what was coming, what her doppelganger had decided to run from, but now she couldn't even move.

Theme: Tasogare no Gekka
User Image

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
                                                  █████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( ♚ ♚ ♚ ) ▬▬

User Image
                            Izumi just seemed to wait for Lyrenwin to finish her thought, nodding when she had finished "yeah thats her, she's been on a mission for a while and hasn't contacted us so I"m trying to figure out if she's in trouble or just being stubborn again" she said, she wouldn't at all be surprised if it was the latter but martel being missing is what was really starting to bother her. If he was going off somewhere he would have let her or Dawn know, though with Dawn missing that meant her. However instead he had chosen to leave this witch in his office instead 'I wonder if he thinks he can do this on his own or if he's trying to keep me out of it...' she thought as she watched Lyrenwin mess around with a pencil for a moment before ramming it through her hand, causing Izumi to step back a bit in suprise.

"the heck are you doing?!" she said before watching what she did and listening 'interesting. a blood witch, thats a new one to me but clearly not to martel' she thought as she watched what she did "I'd still be carful with your magic, it could still get you in alot of trouble if your found out" she said before looking at the map 'so she's in the area were the last mission was, was she scouting? searching...' she thought before giving an annoyed sigh when she heard what else was in the area "of course luck would have it joshua and kishin eggs are there. Martel what the heck are you up to now?" she said and turned around as Lyrenwin started cleaning up her mess "thanks for the help, I'll tell martel you said hi when I find him. and please be carful" she said before leaving the office, making sure to shut the door behind her she called Uani "Uani, its Izumi. round up the students and send them to the auditorium we've got a mission, whole bunch of kishin eggs and probably other nasty things there too" she said before leaving the school to also search for the students.

_______________________________________________________________

TIMESKIP!

_______________________________________________________________

A little while later after everyone had gathered in the auditorium Izumi was standing on the stage, with Dawn and Martel noticeably absent. Waiting until everyone had sat down or gotten comfortable she coughed to get they're attention "your probably all wondering why I called you here on such short notice" she said 'and probably wondering why its just me up here...' she thought before continuing. "reason is because we have an emergency mission, we have discovered a large amount of Kishin eggs in the vicinity of our last mission. Which for those of you who remember was out in the middle of a forest and not near a populated are where there would be souls for them to go after. We're going out there to investigate and eliminate them before this gets out of hand so time is of the essence. You have an hour to prepare and et whatever you need then we're meeting up and heading out. dismissed" she said to everyone.

♚ мood;; ConfusedXXX ♚place;; Death city: Martel's officeXXX♚ wιтн;; Lyrenwin

User Image

theme:Red like Roses

Assaulted Peanut
-[Anastasia Erywin ( anna )]-

User Image
Anna grimaced when she looked over at serene as she fell to the ground limp after cutting the wire 'thats not good, dammit I wasn't fast enough' she thought and looked back at the copy just in time to notice her throwing a Kunai at her, moving her head out of the way so it was miss she smirked a bit only to be rather surprised when it exploded against the tree behind her, knocking her out of the tree and throwing her to the ground she coughed a few times, panting hard as she tried to get up. Her vision a bit blurry from the blast she shook her head to clear it and saw the copy looking at her with a deathglare 'didn't do as much damage as I hoped' she thought, readying her knife only to realize it had gotten knocked from her hand.

However that didn't seem to matter as the witch seemed to look off in another direction, raising an eyebrow anna looked the same way but didn't see anything. However she knew better then to assume that meant nothing was there, and a moment later as the copy declared she had taken out the real red eyed demon and left confirmed her suspicion, something was coming. Waiting until she had left she didn't waste much time, grabbing her knife off the ground and putting it away she ran over to a set of trees in the direction the witch had looked. Taking a metal cylinder and some wire out of the pouches on her leg she planted the cylinder against a tree and ran a wire through the hole in the side, waiting until she felt it connect to something before taking the other end and tying it around the opposite tree 'should buy us a second, if nothing else its a warning' she thought.

Next she ran over to Serene and Nisan, seeing the weapon had turned into her human form she glared slightly 'shibusen maybe?...' she thought, not a big fan of the school for a variety of reasons. However now wasn't the time for that, walking over to them she kneeled down slightly. Nisan would notice that despite the blast having occurred a minute or two ago Anna still hadn't fully recovered and was panting a bit "Vy mozhete podnyat' yeye ? my dolzhny dvigat'sya . to napugalo kopiyu , i eto , veroyatno, napravlyayas' .... vy ne mozhete ponyat' menya mozhet vas ? ..." she said before giving a slightly annoyed sigh. "we can't stay...something spooked... her" she said, gesturing in the direction the copy had gone before continuing "these woods... not safe, house is close... can move her?...can call for help there." she said to Nissan before glancing around again. Trying to keep an eye out for whatever had spooked Serene's double.

Theme: Rhapsody Rage

Translation: can you lift her? we need to move. something spooked the copy and it's probably heading....you can't understand me can you?...

Assaulted Peanut
Kite
User Image
Theme: Awakening

Kite sighs lighlty, giving Inari a light look as she finished eating her food. "Not much to say. Had a poor life before I came here, and I'm still learning the ropes," she replies, setting her chop sticks down. "Still need to learn how to be a proper weapon with Aliesha too, but we're getting there; I know that much." She sighs as she gets up. "...I'm gonna head outside... I'll see you there when you're done, Aleisha," she says to her meister before setting some money on the table for her part of the meal. Too big a crowd for her taste, and with two of them about as socially awkward as she is from what she could gleam, anymore conversation would probably be akin to pulling teeth.

+time skip+

Kite would find herself by Aleisha's side as they were forced to gather in the auditorium, wondering what was going on. As such, she remained quiet as she looked at the others for a bit, looking for familiar faces such as Richard and Alice before a different girl took the podium for their briefing. She blinked in idle surprise as Izumi explained the mission, stating that they'd be on a kishin egg extermination mission in hte vicinity of the area they had been in last month.

"That is odd..." Kite murmured, trying to recall the lessons she had been learning, looking to Aleisha. "Wouldn't we have found Kishin eggs out there last time?" she asks, then thinks a moment. "And who is that girl? Why isn't Martel giving the briefing this time?"
-[Aleisha von Bronshtein]-

User Image
Aleisha just shrugged "Like I said we've got plenty of food" she said to Inari before watching kite get up "alright I shouldn't be to much longer, I'll meet you outside Kite" she said before she finished her own food and put her own mony on the table to help pay for it. About to get up to leave as well before hearing Inari and pausing for a moment, looking down again before shaking it off. "its....more complicated then just losing something.... a witches magic is intrinsic to who they are... its part of they're very being right down to they're soul. Suddenly taking that away is like losing a big part of yourself...so... I kinda do need my magic to be myself..." she said rather quietly, likely only those at the table or possibly only Inari would hear. after a moment though she shook her head again "sorry, don't mean to be a downer, enjoy the food" she said with a slight smile before leaving.

_____________________________time skip_________________________

Aleisha stretched slightly as she was in the auditorium with the others, glancing around to see who was there she sighed a bit "well this pretty much almost everyone.... I wonder whats going on' she thought before looking at Izumi as she took to the podium. Listening to her explain the mission 'we where just there a month ago, have that many kishin eggs shown up that fast that we have to go out there?' she thought. WAiting until she had finished before looking at Kite "possibly, maybe we just missed them, we where kinda focused on our mission after all. and I'm not sure either, I've seen her around the school a few times but I've never talked to her" she said, scratching the back of her head a bit.

Theme:Fireseeker
User Image
User Image
                              X
                              Moka laced her fingers behind her head as she walked into the auditorium, standing with the other students, and Remmi, as she waited for it to start. "I wonder what we got called in here before, was in the middle of...actually what was I in the middle of?" she thought, using one of her fingers to scratch the back of her head before shrugging "oh yeah, was just listening to music, nothing important" she said before looking around to see who else was there. 'Aleisha and kite are here, I wonder if they've been practicing what I taught them? there's a few othere's here too, Karin, reaseki... ' she thought as she glanced around the room before noticing that Izumi had gone up to the podium, noticeably alone. "...odd... where's martel and dawn? if this was important you'd think they'd be here too. Its just Izumi" she said to Remmi before Izumi started talking.

L
                              istening to Izumi's briefing she noticed she seemed to keep it short and told them they had an hour to get ready before they left "short meeting and short timeframe... she wants to get going quickly..." said muttered before glancing at Remmi "soooo common lets get going. its just some Kishin eggs so its probably just gonna be an eassyy mission" she said with a cheerful smile before glancing back at the stage for a moment 'she wanted us to get moving, no dawn or martel. there's more then just a bunch of Kishin eggs going on here, there's more and she's not telling us... but what? and why?' she thought to herself before looking back at Remmi "guessing martel and dawn aren't here cause they're doing more important stuff. I mean its just a bunch of Kishin eggs so the students can probably handle it. THey're probably dealing with witches... or finding new decorations to the school...or dealing with witches who want to steal the schools decorations. Actually who the heck thought up the schools decore? I mean skulls and candles? we're suppose to be the good guys who's gonna by that?...speaking of decore I need to redecorate my room....what are you still standing there for lets go we need to get ready" she said to Remmi.
                      User Image

X
                      XXX

✪ THEME; -fortissimo-from insanity affection-xx
                      ✪ PLACE; DWMA-audatorium xx
                      ✪ WITH; Remmi, everyone else in the audatoriumxx
Theme: Hey Pachuco!
User Image Inari Yukoto

Kite seemed... far from the most social person. Though judging from her story he had an idea why. They had alot in common, growing up with little to no money, living on the streets. And suddenly being thrown into this... luxurious(comparatively speaking) lifestyle. being certain another meal would be coming soon was a luxury even he was still adjusting to. Though he was a bit better socially it seemed.

Then Aleisha spoke up, explaining magic to him in a way he had never thought of. certainly not the cheeriest bunch, but they all seem like good people he thought as he dug into the food that was remaining. After that it was just him and the recluses under the table so grabbing what food was left he stood up and made his way toward the door with a wave of his hand and a mouth full of noodles.

When he finally made it back to horus' resteraunt, his impromptu base of operations horus grinned. "Theres our favorite street rat, letter just arrived for you from the school... you really need to stop using this place as your personal mailbox... unless you make it big, then its free publicity hehehe." he said rubbing his over exagerated nose in thought.

Taking a look at the note inari struggled to make out what it said before horus ripped it out of his hands again. "Right i forgot your an idiot... Ahem due to the recent disapearance of miss FengHuang you are being reassigned a new partner suited to your unique talent... hehe you unique thats one way of ooof!" cut off by a solid thump from inari Horus continued. "Ahem, from today onward your partner shall be Karin Adalina." he explained.

Inari sighed, "So no luck on the investigation then... alright i suppose it cant be helped until we find out what happened to Tao... I hope she's all right..." he said before turning and heading out the door. "Later old man." he said before making his way outside.

It wasn't long until the summons arrived and he made his way to the auditorium. Everyone seemed on edge. Something was certainly amiss. Where was pinky? where was the hot-headed teacher? didn't matter their job was pretty straight forward. Show up kill things go home. Simple enough. Now he just had to find his new partner... "Wonder if she's any fun." he thought sitting idly by as Moka(or so he'd been told was her name) rambled on getting distracted as quickly as he did. Though he himself was always ready, didn't exactly have anything special he brought places. Just the clothes on his back.

You worry too much. Stop holding yourself back, just let go and the world will be open to you.
User ImageYasuhiro

Yasuhiro had spent much of his free time recently training and studying. Afterall he had to know more then normal or he would be nothing more then a snack for the first kishin egg he faced. However when an emergency meeting was called and Izumi was the only one to appear to speak he was surprised like everyone else, but he did little to show it. Then after everything was all said and done he silently made his way out the door alone, just how he had come in.

This world is full of demons, those within and without.
User Image

Reaseki

The Graceful Ax Twin Blade Wielder

Not even flinching to stop Karin, Reaseki just let her patch him up. He didn't seem to mind or even respond when she took his first-aid kit off his belt. He had even removed his gauntlet, fighting his nature to leave it on, so she could patch him up. He didn't fight her but instead did as her gestures, like tugging on his sleeve, told him too. He sat quietly as Karin worked on his arm, as it seemed to him he went unnoticed by everyone else, while he was under the table too. He didn't mind as he finished eating with his free hand and noticed everyone else left but them. "Thank....you...." He quietly whispered to Karin, as he felt bad for her patching him up. Again he didn't seem to mind as he too liked the quit and the fact he wasn't even noticed, except by his fellow hidder, Karin. Well being unnoticed didn't last to long after the others had left, as a messenger from the school told both him and Karin of an emergency meeting. Looking over at Karin he showed her the note so she knew what was going on as the messenger left. "Emergency......Mission..." He said calmly to her.

~~~~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~~~~

Reaseki had found his usual corner, this time standing up. He didn't feel like sitting down. His gauntlet was missing because when he got home to let Almara know about the meeting, she found he had reopened some of his wounds and forced him to take his gauntlet off. So currently Reaseki's gauntlet covered right arm was covered in fresh white bandages. As he looked about the room, Reaseki could name every face in the room. He was listening to Izumi's briefing with abundant suspicion. There was to many holes for this to be a simple Kishin hunt. However the Kishin hunt ment just as much to Reaseki as the missing Dawn, Martel and a few of the other students too. There was something in the jungle that Reaseki knew about, he was sure the others didn't. As Izumi went on quietly Reaseki put his hood up to hide his eye's, simply because he was unsure what else to do just standing there. Going into soul location just to see everyone's wavelengths and how their wavelengths were telling him how they felt.He wasn't used to asking because of how he grew up, as well as he normally was beaten for even existing.

He wondered after her encounter would Izumi be setting foot back in the jungle herself as well. He knew where he was going to go to find out what was really going on in the forest as he new of one creature no one ever took note of. Well outside of his second home, to be honest with himself. He just wondered if they would be splitting up again or staying in a group. If they do stay in a group he was going to suggest he lead, as he would reveal at that time he actually lived there. He looked to the people near him actually calm without constantly worrying they were going to attack him. Funny enough they were both weapons too as he looked to Moka wondering if she liked the bow he gave her, as his eyes were drawn to the mess Izumi called hair. His mind completely lost everything that was going on as he stared at the mess of hair in front of him even after she said dismissed. He looked almost like he wanted to run over and fix her hair again, right then and there.

With: Lots of other people
Translation for Dragonic: N/A
Song being sung: N/A
Whats Reaseki faintly hears: Crystallize - Lindsey Stirling
-[Almara Hatriko]-

User Image
Almara stretched a bit as she stood in the auditorium. She was standing near reaseki in the back of the room just keeping an eye on everyone. She was still a bit sore from her own training, that she hadn't told reaseki about since she didn't want to worry him. She had noticed his arm and foced him to take off the armor until they actually went on the mission to at least give it an hour to heal before they left. However as she lsitend she had to admit she wasn't liking it alot, they where supposedly only going after kishin eggs but the fact that dawn and martel were missing and it wasn't brought up made her wonder if something else was going on. After Izumi had finished though she just sighed a bit and shrugged before glancing back at reaseki "well, we've got an hour to kill.." she said before noticing reaseki was staring at sometihng, glancing over at Izumi for a moment before sighing and rolling her eyes "...you can mess with her hair later..." she said to him..

theme:22nd child
'emergency meeting?...
whats going on?.....'

-[Karin Adalina]-

User Image
Karin stayed very quiet as she patched up reaseki's arm. Only glancing up at reaseki from time to time as if to make sure he wasn't trying to get away from her or something, however while she was doing that she hadn't noticed that everyone else was actually leaving and didn't notice until she finished patching reaseki's arm "t-there....t-that s-shsould b-be better...." she said before peeking her head out from under the table and saw everyone else had left. Shaking a bit before looking back at reaseki when he mentioned a note "n-note....m-meeting?..." she asked as she looked at it before frowning. She didn't like this, they usually got more warning before being called in for a mission so quickly. However she just sighed and didn't try to argue it as she left to go to the meeting.

__________________________time skip__________________

At the meeting Karin was standing somewhere near the back, glancing around nervously as she tried to find Ray but didn't see him there 'w-wheres Ray? h-he should be here...' she thought, Jumping a bit as she got a text on her phone but didn't have time to look at it before the meeting started. Listening to Izumi on the stage she fidgeted and twiddled her fingers around 'the same place as last time. it's hot there, I don't like it' she thought and stuck her toungue out slightly 'however where are martel and dawn? they should be here, why is it jsut Izumi? are they busy' she thought to herself. Once Izumi dismissed them however she looked around before looking at the text on her phone 'Karin adalina, sorry for such a short notice but you have been reassigned to a new meister. Meet up with them immediately, his name is Inari Yukoto' she read. This did not help Karin's nerves at all and she started shaking more 'wha? b-but n-new p-partner? now?! w-we're about t-to g-go on a mission! w-why n-now?!' she thought. starting to panic as she looked around frantikly, she knew she had heard the name before, in the diner. it was the brown haired boy 'c-common w-where is he? w-where is he?' she thought, pushing through some of the crowed until she managed to find him and rush over to him. "h-h.....h...." she tried to say before taking a deep breath, trying to calm herself down, with little luck "I"m k-....K-karin a....Adalina...." she managed to say to Inari, though she quickly stopped talking afterward.

Theme: Dear You

'and a new partner...
why now? I hope he's nice....'

Unsealed Protagonist

11,615 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
RikoSeryuji
User Image As Richard spoke, telling Kotetsu not to hold back while himself not using his weapon against her, an annoyed look crossed Kotetsu's face while both Sonia and Lady Luck facepalmed in unison. He was really underestimating who was the stronger one here, and who was the one that needed to hold back.

"...You do realize that I fight and kill deathscythes on a regular basis, don't you? I'm pretty sure I could handle you and your weapon. I'm the one that needs to hold back, I'm not used to battles that aren't to the death. I agreed to this because I wanted to learn more about Meisters, not to beat on an unarmed man."

"Kotetsu is literally one of the deadliest witches I know, Richard. I don't either of you will gain anything if you're not fighting at your fullest..."

After Sonia spoke, she found herself looking towards Lady Luck. She didn't seem to be doing anything but watching, but Sonia couldn't help but feel she was smugly smiling on the inside. She then quickly turned back towards Kotetsu and Richard, now determined to make sure this training went smoothly.

"Kotetsu, there's still the other thing I told you about..."

"Oh right...That thing..."

Kotetsu walked closer to Richard, the annoyance in her eyes seemingly replaced by a childlike curiosity. She was close enough that the two were almost touching. She then slowly reached her hand up to his face, placing a single finger on his forehead.

"Ooh...It feels weird and tingly...I wonder...how it works...hmm..."

She seemed not even to be paying attention to Richard himself, instead all of her focus was on his strange magi drain ability...

[Richard Ravencroft - Traitor Meister]

User ImageLocation: ???

Richard fell silent as Sonia and Lady Luck facepalmed, letting out a small sigh as he saw the annoyed look on Kotetsu's face, realizing he had probably messed up once more with what he was saying... he never could get the words right. Hearing Kotetsu explain that she was a regular murderer of Deathscythes just caused him to give Sonia a look at bringing someone that apparently far out of his class, starting to wonder if this had just been a bad idea in general... since it seemed the witches weren't able to teach him anything unless they held themselves back, though his thought train was broken as Sonia brought up that 'other thing' she had apparently told Kotetsu about.

"E-eh? ... oh come on, you told her! I said to keep that secret!" Richard stated, quite annoyed that Sonia had told Kotetsu about his magi-drain with out asking him if it was alright to do so, knowing if word got out to the wrong person he'd be hunted down like a dog by other witches out to end him before he became a threat to them.

However, as Kotetsu poked him in the forehead, Richard just sighed, removing one of his gloves, and grasping Kotetsu's hand, moving it away from his face so he could look the witch in the eyes and get her attention.

"Look, I'm sorry if I offended you... I'm not doubting your power, nor your skill, but there is a reason I told you to go full out..." Richard stated, before letting out a sigh. "I didn't just abandon Shibusen because I became disillusioned with their purpose... I left to help a few friends of mine who, right now, are either slowly dying, in the clutches of that damnable snake, or suffering because of the coward death god... I... I messed up bad on my last mission..." He stated, the still gloved hand clenching into a fist as he gritted his teeth. "Because of my hesitation to grab that miserable serpent Hebi by the throat for fear of revealing... well... this ability of mine... she sprung a trap upon us... one of my friends succumbed to her madness and was captured, another had half of her soul stolen away... and the third... Shinigami found later out she was a witch, and has sealed her magic, all because of how badly the mission had gone... I had made a promise to protect all three of them, gave my word as a Knight... and I failed in my duty... and so I made my choice to leave... to lend myself to Lady Luck's cause in exchange for help in saving my friends from their fates, and for help in controlling this power of mine... though lately, it's been more of a curse..."

Richard would pause for a moment, taking in a breath to calm himself.

"You said you agreed to this to learn more about Meisters right? I don't know how much I can tell you about them as a whole, but I can tell you something about myself... right now, I am in a race against the sands of time themselves... the longer it takes me to help my friends, the more they suffer, the closer some of them come to their demise... so I don't want you to hold back, I need to push myself to my limits, because if I am to stand any chance of defeating Hebi and Ira, as well as taking down the coward who dares call himself a god, I must become stronger quickly... and I can't do that if I do not know how to utilize everything in my arsenal, not just my partner, as blade alone will not help me, I must learn to utilize any magic I may borrow as well..."

Upon saying that, Richard let go of Kotetsu's hand, jumping back a few feet away from the blade witch, before putting his glove back on.

"While the power you just allowed me to take does make this somewhat more even, I have just one request for this fight... warrior to warrior..."

Focusing on the borrowed magical power from Kotetsu, Richard's ice blue eyes glowed lightly just like the day he had used Sonia and Maroona's power to face Khazid'hea, his soul... once again now colored purple instead of its usual red... becoming visible as he focused on what his instincts were telling him, a pair of spectral long-swords appearing in his hands, the cross-guards bearing the mark of the Ravencroft family.

"FACE ME HEAD ON!" Richard cried out, before using his Havoc Impact to lunge at Kotetsu as he kicked off the ground, swinging both of the swords at Kotetsu's waist in a scissoring swing.

Theme: Mysterious Figure
Battle Theme: The 13th Struggle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas