Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
User Image

♡ ll Moonlight Ballet Dancer

User Image

As she finished with her chocolate drink she payed for it as she stood up from her spot maybe she can use her computer back home. She grabs her folder as she walked out of the café as she heads back to her apartment. As she open the door she notices Sasuke along with Neji and Ino now?

The female shut the door behind her as she leads against the door for moment before kicking off her shoes as she walked inside the living room. "I'll start explaining..." She knew that reason why Sasuke was here for. She placed the folder on the coffee table as she open it.

"First, This world is call New York City. This world is not like your own. It's different as you guys can tell. Anyway. This blueprint is the machine that cause you guys to come here in the first place.. I can't send you guys back.. I have to fix this machine to sent everyone back... I'll start on that soon I can..." She explained the best she can right now.

She sat down on the ground with another folder in her arms. "It be best if everyone fine the others and try to bring them to me.. But that be easy..." Her eyes shifted to the window. As she pulled her long blond hair back in twins buns (Think Sailor Moon ) she need get hold of her computer.

She stood up from her spot as she heads into her bedroom as she grabs her lab top as she heads back out. She placed her computer down on the table as she turned it on she pulled up the file that had the information on it. But that wasn't their. Did those morons at the lab hacked her computer?! she hated this!

Mood: Emotion mixed
Party: Neji / Sasuke / Ino
OOC:

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"To be honest this place, New York City is so big that it's a little overwhelming..." Said Ino jokingly as she had walked up to Luna to see the blueprints and hear her explanation on things. "Wait so a large group of us are here?" Asked Ino as she was sounding surprised before she had looked at Luna. "Your hair is just so cute like that, I've gotta try that hairstyle out whenever you'd have the time to help me of course." Said Ino jokingly as she had watched Luna before she had walked up to her and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Don't stress too much you're too pretty for that, so is there anything I can do? Like...is there something that you'd wanna drink while working?" Asked Ino as she wanted to be of some use somehow.

Company: Sasuke (he's changed so much) / Neji (ugh whatever) / Luna (I hope she'll be ok)
Mood: Kinda Calm
OOC:

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

❀ ;; Medical-nin of Konohagakure
Team Seven Member

Sakura sweatdropped. She did not think that Akamaru can go back to his puppy size. He was full grown dog. "I think Akamaru is full grown." Sakura explained as she walked into Time Square . Their was a lot of shops and people everywhere. The big screen on the buildings was unreal also.

Kiba blinked as he laughed. "Akamaru is full grown." He explained to Michelle. As he notices the people everywhere. This place was unreal. He never seen so many people. Akamaru stood between him and Michelle. He stared at her as she explained about what cosplaying was. He figure that what it was.

"I agree we do stuck out do we?" Sakura teased as she notices some pet store with baby animals inside. Puppies and kittens. Some animals she never seen before.

Mood: Content
    With: Michelle / Sakura / Akamaru
    OOC:

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"I see but you guys will be alright, people will probably stare at me because I'm usually in Cosplay but the people I dear with are all nice." Said Michelle as she had ruffled some of the fur on Akamaru's head while walking. "Since many Cosplayers come here at certain times Akamaru should be fine then. Ok so clothes for Kiba, Neji, and Sasuke...I may know some people who'd give us a great deal." Said Michelle as she had smiled as a thought popped into her head before she noticed Sakura. "Wanna go inside Sakura, we can if you want to." Said Michelle as she had stood beside her with a gentle smile. "Then after this we should probably head back so the others won't be waiting too long for us." Said Michelle as she had looked at the time on her cellphone.

Company: Kiba / Akamaru / Sakura
OOC:

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke didn't bother with a response for Ino as she spoke to him, instead he remained silent and looked over the room as he leaned back in the chair. He remained silent until a girl he didn't recognize wandered in and quickly went to explaining everything, which was good because she knew to cut to the chase. Sasuke rose from his seat and wandered over to look at the blue prints, it was far more complex than any technology that they had in their world which he'd already deducted. Sasuke looked to Ino as she started fretting about the girl's hair and how cute it was and he clenched his jaw before saying, "Focus Ino. We're not here to help the girl with her looks."

Sasuke crossed his arms and glanced to Neji and then back to the sheet of paper, he could only hope Naruto didn't show up because he'd be the one that would do everything in his power to keep Sasuke with the group while the others probably cared a little less. He wandered over to the window and looked out to see some cars with flashing lights on top racing down the street towards where he'd split the car in half. Sasuke smirked slightly before turning and looking back to the others in the room. None of which he really wanted to be near right now but for the moment he didn't have a choice if he wanted to figure how this world worked out.

In the company of: Neji, Ino, & Luna
Thoughts: Shoot me now
Out of Chakra:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxxxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxxxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

User Image

Luna pushed the other papers to the side for now. As she try to get into her file she was getting annoyed now she slammed her hand on the table as she sighed. She hated computers but it's wasn't the computer. It's was the program. This can be an problem. "Those bastards! They hacked my program!" She knew she shouldn't trusted those people back at the Lab. Her father's work was very great she knew someone was jealous of him and wanted to take his work from him. She trusted that person all her life that her father's best friend.

"This hopeless. I can't do anything without that program.." She popped out the disk from her computer it's seem like she had get back into her father's work from his computer. She figure this person hacked her computer thinking she was useless to the group. "I'll do everything in my power to get this work again.. And Ino, Sasuke is right.. I'll show you later... Right now... I have to fine the problem...." Her voice was kind of upset, as she glazed at the disk that was in her hands.

As the disk started to glow red, she throws the disk as it was burning hot then sudden the disk exploded into shards. "What that?" She pick up the shard of the disk as it was glowing red still. Did something happen? as she can hear an laugher coming from her computer screen as an shadow figure appeared on her screen. "You'll never sent them back Miss. Motomino. Your father should be dead by now... How do you like my little show? I bought them to life." The voice sounded like an middle-aged man.

Mood: Shocked
OOC: I'm going make an villain. This going be the main boss in this plotline.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆ ll Konoha's Inuzuka clan
Member of Team 8

Both Akamaru and Kiba was enjoying themselves he knew Sakura was also. He stared at the window of the pet store their was baby animals inside. Cute they are playing with each other. Akamaru titled his head as he stared at Kiba. "Let get some things for Akamaru first. Then we can go shopping for clothes."

He explained as he entered the pet store a lot of people stared at them whispering how he look like the real thing. Same with Akamaru also. Kiba shake his head as he looked down the aisle where the pet food was. He pick up an good band that was good for Akamaru since this wasn't an ninja store. He would feed Akamaru good kind also. He grabs some pet dishes and other items also.

Sakura walked in behind Kiba this place was something else. She stared at the baby animals in an small open pen playing around. She never seen anything like it before. It's was cute! She stared at Michelle. "That be wise. I hate to leave your friend waiting." She explained.

Mood: Worried
Party: Akamaru / Michelle / Sakura
OOC:

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"You're right...I just wish I can help you but what you've been on and those papers are so new to me..." Said Ino as she had looked surprised as she had unconsciously took out her kunai as she could sense something wasn't right before hearing a voice. "Luna you okay!?" Asked Ino as she had looked concerned before standing beside Luna to get a view at who was suddenly talking. "Do you recognize the voice? Hey don't you dare harm her father!" Said Ino as she was sounding upset.

"Seems like were hearing from the person who's started all of this." Said Neji as he had went into the kitchen to get a small ice pack in case Luna had gotten burned by the disk as he had handed it to her while looking at the screen as well. "Why are you doing this to this girl, what do you want? And you've brought the wrong people if you think that were not going to help her track you down." Said Neji as he was looking a lil pissed off and annoyed.

Company: Sasuke / Luna / Neji / Strange old creep on the screen
Mood: Mixed Emotions
OOC:

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"True and don't worry about the price, I'll be able to pay for it and no buts about you owing me for this." Said Michelle jokingly as she had smiled before she had started to check her cellphone a little more than usual. "Hm? Yeah...something's not right...Luna and me texts each other all of the time, I think that something may be wrong..." Said Michelle as she had explained it was how she and Luna would keep in touch with each other. "Oi. Quit staring at my friends, it's rude ya know - they're testing out some of the Cosplays I've finished recently." Said Michelle towards the Cashier before paying for the thing and walking out of the Pet Store. "Sorry but I think we will have to wait on the shopping, I have a bad feeling and I'm worried about Luna, we should probably head back..." Said Michelle as she had looked at the three while they were outside.

Mood: Worried / Concerned
Company: Kiba / Akamaru / Sakura
OOC:That sounds awesome Luna! Let me know if you'll need any minions!

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

User Image

Luna glared at the screen that voice. It's was her father's best friend. Rejin that everyone called him. "What are you too? I thought you pose be family friend! not an enemy!" She shouted she cut her hand on the sharp disk, she growled as she takes the ice pack from Neji as she placed on her wound at least she should stop the bleeding. It's was small cut also. "I want what your father wants. I want be rich and powerful. How do toy do that Little Luna. You take someone else idea and make it bigger. That what I did..." He explained, as Luna was getting angry now.

"We'll stop you.." The older man laughed. "How cute an young girl and group of non-fiction characters?! Not going happen. In three days my greatest machine will be finished. But their is an problem. You have an part of the machine I need. Your stupid father hacked your program to protected it! You have three days to fine for me.. Or I'll destroy the city.." He warned.

Luna's eyes widened as she dropped the ice pack. "Your joking! You don't have the army to destroy all of New York!" She snapped as the screen went blank she knew something wasn't right here. "What I'm going do... I don't where that part is! My father like to reuse parts to make machines...." She bitten her lip. She did not like the fact that he told them the truth that they're not real people. How she pose to explain that?!

Mood: Angry
OOC: I'm going work on his profile in bit. Once I can fine an good picture. I would like some of the villains from Naruto be on his side.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

❀ ;; Medical-nin of Konohagakure
Team Seven Member

Sakura nodded as she agreed with Michelle. A they bought the items they needed for Akamaru. The group walked out of the store heading back to Luna's Apartment as she open the door. She notices Sasuke.

With Ino along with Luna who was on the ground shaking to death what just happen here. Sakura had an bad feeling she did not like this. She notices Luna's hand was bleeding. She walked over to Luna as she grabs hold of her arm then using her healing powers on Luna's wound. "What happen here?" She asked as she stared at Luna's computer.

Kiba had an bad feeling also Akamaru growled at the compute as he can pick up someone else scent was it coming from the computer itself. "Easy Akamaru..." He trying to keep his dog clam as he stared at Sakura and Luna.

With: Group of people
OOC:

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Okay this isn't good...Luna my hacking skills should still be good even though it's been awhile, you know I'm going to help out no matter what." Said Michelle as she had hit the wall with her fist while looking furious. "[I've always had a feeling about that damn old man ever since I got here! He better not try to come near or I'll kill him dead!]" Said Michelle as she had switched to speaking Japanese without realizing it. "And three damn days, Luna I think we should try to think like your father and then try to trace his steps that way, only idea I've got right now, sorry..." Said Michelle as she had leaned against the wall while looking upset before a text came from her mother. "L-Luna...he has my mom...I, I'm at a loss right now...dammit!" Said Michelle as a tear had went down her cheek, even Thiught they weren't talking because of an argument didn't mean that she hated her mother. "I'm a disgrace to the Utada name just like what grandfather said in Japan, bad luck always seems to find me and cause pain for those around me..." Said Michelle as she had slid to sitting on the floor as she had used her knees to cover her face as she hugged them together.

Mood: What're We Gonna Do...?
Company: Luna / Kiba / Akamaru / Sakura / Ino / Neji / Sasuke
OOC:

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

User Image

This was too much for her to deal on her own. "Michelle, Crying is not going solve anything. I'm sure he not going harm your mother." Luna stood up from her spot as she grabs her computer she be up all night doing this damn thing. She stared at Kiba for moment. "Can you clam her down for me?"

She asked in soft voice as she walked off to her bedroom her ceiling was like the night sky it even moves around. Even the stars shrined as they're real thing. She placed her computer down on the desk. Maybe she should go back to the lab to search it. She did not know what to do from this point. She flopped onto the bed grabbing the pillow to her chest..

Her eyes stared down at the ground she knew this was just mess. She had an feeling week before this was going happen. She wished her father would left things alone. She closes her eyes. As her ipod started playing an song she can't help but sing along with it.

Mood: Angry
Party: Alone
OOC:

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆ ll Konoha's Inuzuka clan
Member of Team 8

This wasn't best time to have an panic attack. It's seem like Luna was taken this more clamer then Michelle is right now. How can that girl be so clam. Maybe she can deal with this more then anyone else right now. He stared at Michelle as he walked over to her. "You know Luna is alright. This will not help. You be more calm.." He explained as he hugged her to cheer her up little bit. It's seem like Luna was taken this more then anyone else right now.

He did not know what to do from here. Three days? how can anyone fine something in three days. he had an feeling this was an trap. "We'll help you. At least we can do since we'll trapped here.. We should go fine the others first. I'm sure Naruto is causing problems in the city.." This worried him right now.

Mood: Worried
Party: Akamaru / Michelle / Sakura / Sasuke / Neji
OOC:

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"You're right...I need to be stronger...I just feel so helpless that I can't do anything to help and it infuriates me that old man would do something to the people I care about the most..." Said Michelle as she had blushed a little but only the girls prop ably noticed. "Thanks we really appreciate it and I know that Luna would say the same thing, ok Akamaru I'm not upset no more, quit licking me." Said Michelle as she had laughed and played with the dog before hearing Luna singing. "I remember this song so much...." Said Michelle as she had wiped the last of her tears before she had closed her eyes and joined in perfectly even though she didn't start from the beginning.

"You're holding too much in for your own good." Said Neji as he had looked at Luna while standing in the doorway. "I-I'm just here to check up on you is all..." Said Kiba as he had listened to the girls singing until the end. "Trust me I know about how bad it is to hold things in more than anybody, that and me and the others figured out that were characters in your world - Michelle's bag fell open and some Manga with Naruto on it fell out. But...I could leave so you can have some privacy if you want." Said Neji as he had looked over at Luna.

"I know that we usually fight and argue but I know that you noticed some things between four people." Said Ino as she had looked over at Sakura. "But of course we can save that for later after helping those two out, I mean if they didn't help us who knows what could've happened to us in this strange new world." Said Ino as she had smiled a little as she watched Kiba and Michelle. "Okay you've gotta admit that's cute what were seeing right now, didn't know that Michelle was the blushing type either." Said Ino jokingly as she had an amused look on her face. "What's really bugging me is how are we going to be able to do or find anything within three days?" Asked Ino as she looked over at Sakura.

Mood: Calm to an extent...
Company: Kiba / Akamaru / Sakura / Ino / Neji / Sasuke
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out