Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.o...

1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 > >>

Wealthy Hoarder

A tall woman stood near the high school as a sudden evil grin came upon her lips. This woman's hair was white with light blue eyes. She had a very fair completion to boot. At the moment, she was wearing a pure white dress that seem to have lace on it than anything else. This was Kanna and she was here for the power that called her to this small blue planet. The power could give her control of everything! In all honestly, it made her mouth water as Kanna gave a deep grin. "Hmm." She said as Kanna thought about her plan. If she attacked now than her plans might be put to jeopardy. That would be the last thing the evil woman wanted.

Thus, she raised an arm as ice began to from the ground. Once the ice was done forming, it was a complete ice clone of Kanna but with less human like features. The clone could move but couldn't really talk. The ice clone gave a nod as she vanished into thin air. She already knew what Kanna wanted from her. Now, Kanna had to wait. She hated waiting! Yet, like everything in her life, Kanna realized that good things came to people who waited for the right time to attack and that time just wasn't now. "First part of the plan is done. The second part is to feed." That wouldn't be too hard considering this planet was just so full of life! The problem that Kanna had at the moment was where to start.

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Doris followed the others. Why her? She just walked to the office not really caring much, that is, except for as soon as she walked into the office and said
"What do you guys want with me?" asked Doris bewilderdly

((Envy, by the way, she only goes by Doris Stewart, her mother's maiden name, on Earth. Lexathis is her last name that she doesn't use normally in order to hide her Edenite heritage))
The man watched the scene with complete and total indifference. He had seen people and creatures alike perform magic and other dark atrocities. Some with powers and some without. He pushed up his sunglasses as he methodically chewed the gum. The power sources were coming from here after all. Not her though. It was from the school. The testing he saw on it was familiar to his computer base. It was something that has shown up before. He needed that power.

He stepped forward to the woman without any hesitance or fear. "Hello." He greeted as he came up beside her, without looking directly at her. He slipped his hand into the pocket of his Armani suit. Everything about him was expensive from his sunglasses to his shoes. He was an obviously rich man. "I know what you want and I think I can help." He said, keeping his eyes on the school in disinterest. He was obviously taking a chance, but he always had back ups. What was a highly intelligent, well wanted man without back up? A very stupid man of course.

Wealthy Hoarder

The woman turned to the man who appeared behind her. Kanna could only raise an eye brow to this man. Should she consider his help? It took a moment for her to think about this but after much thought, Kanna realized that becoming a partner to this guy would be a good thing indeed. "You think you could help?" She said in a cool voice. If she was going to go into some type of partnership with this man she wanted to know if he could help. "My dear you can either help or you're wasting my time. Take your pick."

Friendly Shapeshifter

Jacob Oliver

User Image

Jacob arrived in the office but was getting a bad feeling. He looked out the window for anything out of the ordinary. He couldn't spot anything. He looked even harder, but then relaxed trying to focus on what these people were saying.
"Richard. Richard Brooke." He said, looking around the area of the school. He rolled his head back before straightening it up like he had a crick in his neck. "Do you see that?" He asked. He reached up with the hand that wasn't in his pocket to lightly pull down his sunglasses to the bride of his nose, looking at her. "And before you answer, I know you don't see it." He looked over at the school. "I see every possible outcome that's going to occur down to which teacher is going to call in school tomorrow sick after this. I know what's going to happen. I always know what's going to happen." He said as he took off his sunglasses, letting his hand fall by his side with them. "I own this world. This world is mine to do away with if I so please. I can open any door, anywhere with what I have. No such thing as a private bank account now. They're all mine. No such thing as secrecy. I own secrecy. Nuclear codes? I could blow up each country in alphabetical order." He said with only mild pride.

"In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king." Richard closed his eyes and smirked as he said, "And honey... you should see me in a crown..".He opened his eyes and looked at her. "When I say I can be of help, trust my judgement, because not only will we be helping each other, you have my permission to do as you please with this world once I get what I want. See, this world is mine; you have to have my permission to rule it or you aren't going to last very long." He took his hand out of his pocket, offering it to her to shake. "I can either be your best friend or worst enemy."

Wealthy Hoarder

Kanna put a hand on her hip as she looked to him as this guy spoke. His name didn't really cause her to really notes it. He had a name that was all. Still, there was something odd about this guy. He ruled this world? In reality it wanted to make her laugh, "Sugar, let me tell you something." She said trying her best not to laugh, "Ego will only get you so far. You may say you own this world but frankly I don't see it." However he had a real good point to his speech and frankly, she didn't care what Richard said.

There was a slight smile that appeared on her lips, "Ok, Richard." Kanna said as she walked over as she had a nail trace his shoulders, "I am game. The last time I acted alone it feel into a heap because, well, evil females trying to take over by themselves, or evil men, seem to need help. Sure, we will work together but it depends on how hungry I am. You haven't a clue when my hunger will kick in." There was a small smile on her lips as she took a figure to her lips.

"Hmm maybe I shell say no to this agreement. You are really testy and I haven't had a meal in such a long time." However, she made no move to try and do anything to Richard. For right now, she agreed. "You know where I can get a meal before we start don't you? It won't end well if I am starving." In all honesty, Kanna like to flirt with any kind of man she like and it was apparent that she like Richard. In more ways than one as a small grin appeared on her lips.
Richard smiled at her easy dismissal, but he knew it caught her attention. He wasn't dying yet so that was a very good sign. "I don't need you to believe I rule this world, but I do." He said. He seemed to have little reaction to her threats because she definitely seemed to like the idea of it. She wouldn't get a chance like this with any other criminal. This would probably be her only chance to find a good partner.

Richard moved his hand boldly to her hip and met her eyes with an intense look. "My dear, with me by your side, I can ensure you rule this whole universe." He said with a smirk. "I can make sure you're very well fed." He looked to the school. "Do you want to watch your nasty little plan go into effect or do you want to go ahead and get something to eat and wait for results?" He asked.

Wealthy Hoarder

Honestly, she wanted to go but than her clone couldn't find her. Kanna blinked as Ritchard put an arm around her. At lest he wasn't afraid. "While I would love to leave I can't. The clone can only go so far from me." Still if they could rule the world, univerus even, that would be up her ally. So, what should she and her new partner do? Right now, the only answer she had was to wait for the clone.
"Then you stay here and watch." Richard said as he pulled away. He put his sunglasses on, but not all the way so that Kanna could still see his eyes. "And we'll get into contact later. I can't be spotted near another...destructive scene." He turned. "Don't worry, I'll find you." He smirked at her. Richard winked before pushing his sunglasses up to cover his eyes. He slipped a hand back into his pocket and started down the street away from the school. "Toodles, dear." He called without looking back at her, waving dismissively with his free hand.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Takuya

My fight is a step up from normal people...

"Takuya turned to Doris as she began to ask questions. To be honest, she wanted to know too and frankly she didn't want this girl to worry any. As Takuya turned to Doris she tried to come up with something, anything, to put her mind at ease. Now, what could she tell Doris? "Honestly, Doris, that's what I am wondering. She wants to see us about our student files. I don't think she's being honest in that part. As she answered Jeanette's question, she wondered if Doris had a card too, "By the way, Doris, did you pick up a card like this?" As she said that, Takuya held up her red card that had a picture of a dragon. "We all seem to have something like them." She wasn't going to lie there.

As she said that, Takuya looked to Chun. She wondered if the girl had a card too? What would she asked the girl or should she wait for the reply of Jeanette? Now, before Takuya could get a word out to the new girl, Chun, she felt like the area suddenly got cold. This was an odd feeling for her. Why was she feeling like this? The thought did pop into her mind that she was getting the flu. People with the flu usually do get chills right and so; this is what she thought of what's going on. Something just felt off right now. Again, Takuya couldn't figure out what was wrong though. "Does it feel cold to anyone?" She asked the air as Takuya shivered slightly.

Kanna raised her eye brows as she watched Richard. To be truthful he was one weird fellow for her, but she like him in a weird sort of way. "Hmm. Right. You go off an hide now." This was going to be an odd relationship. This guy felt the need to hide all the time and Kanna could give a care less if she was seen or not. "I am sure you will find me." Again, Richard had an odd energy about him. Kanna didn't have a doubt that he would find her later on. She raised an hand as Kanna smiled to Richard as he walked away..

Being a Ranger isn't easy but I will make due.

My life turned upside down, what I once thought was true proved wrong, what was myth is now true, and my life will never be the same. Destiny is a b***h.

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
"Oh my gosh! We might just have cards from a really obscure, short-lived trading card game or something! Mine is a valkyrie. Last weekend, the owner of the hobby shop found it when he was cleaning out his storage room and said I could have it because he had no idea what this card was. I can't find any information about any such trading card game like this and what is really weird is that I don't see any standard stat information or any ability descriptions or anything you should see on a card!" said Doris staring at her and Takuya's cards pondering them "for all I know they could have not been from a trading card game, they could just be collectible artwork for all I know... wait, who turned down the AC?!" Doris asked as she noticed goosebumps forming all over her so much for having thick fat, it was freezing and she obviously was not prepared for such weather as she shivered, teeth chattering uncontrollably.

Fluffy Elder

I'm gonna make it bend and break
(It sent you to me without wings)
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show

He could only grin as he put a hand behind his head. "Don't look at me, I just took a wild guess." he said, looking at the girl as he pulled out the card from his pocket. "I found this card in the gym after fencing practice this morning and right as I picked it up, I felt this strange sense of dread creeping up my spine right after picking it up again." he said, showing the card with the unicorn to prove that he was telling the truth. It was one thing for him to be hot after practice for a fair bit but, it wasn't that long ago and now he was chilled to his very core. He wasn't quite sure that it was because of the AC or because some evil lady was going to spell their doom. Okay, maybe he was overreacting a fair bit but, one couldn't really be too careful. "Please don't tell me that I'm the only one who is getting the chills in the sense of, we're about to encounter something that could very well kill us and not the chills like you'd get with the flu or common cold thing." he said.

And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
"Who does he think he is?"
If that's the worst you got
Better put your fingers back to the keys

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Chun Hei Jung

Chun Hei had been listening, surprised to see as the Takuya girl had pulled out a red card, similar to hers but red and with a dragon on it. So she really isn't the only one who got a strange card. Then she felt as Takuya had looked at her, waiting for her to say something, only to hear her ask if it felt cold to anyone else. Chun Hei noticed as Doris and Tori also pulled out their cards too with a different color and creature on it, looking at her own blue card with the mermaid on it. Why do they all have these cards? She was now feeling the temperature drop too, shivering and wondered if the A/C had broken or something. How come it's so cold right now?
User Image

Jeanette watched as they pulled out their cards after Takuya had explained what she saw when she grabbed it. She heard her phone buzz and moved to pull it out, checking the text. Jeanette pressed her lips together before slipping it back into her pocket. She looked between them all. "Those aren't just ordinary cards." She announced to them. "I don't know what they are." Jeanette had a theory though. "But they are extremely powerful. The power source within them are off the charts." She said.

Jeanette felt a shiver down her back. "Come now." She said, recalling the woman they met earlier. "I think it's time to find out what's going on." She said. She went to the door when they arrived and opened it. Inside was a construction and engineering room. There was a skinny blonde boy sitting on the ground with his laptop on his knees. There was a black haired girl at a work desk, examining the black credit card that the other had found. It matched the ones the group had.

"Someone else has gone missing." The boy said conversationally offhandedly to the other. "Same area and our age too. What's up with that.." He trailed off and stopped as he saw Jeanette come in. He shot to his feet with an odd sort of awkward grace, laptop still in hand. "You brought them here?" He asked.

"What else did you want me to do, Eric?" Jeanette asked in return.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff