Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.o...

1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68 69 > >>

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Takuya

My fight is a step up from normal people...

Takuya gave a yawn as she woke up. The young 17 year old gave another sigh. Why did she have to go to school? Couldn't she just skip for the day? As the thought went through her head, Takuya dismissed the idea from her head. If her parents found out she would be in deep trouble. Takuya wouldn't want that as she got out of bed and did her morning stuff. Maybe, if she was early enough, Takuya would be able to stop by Starbucks to get a coffee. It seems that her parents left for work early, as she took her book bag and walked out of the house.

It wasn't long before Takuya made it to the local Starbucks as she went in and ordered her drink. It turns out everyone in the joint knew what she wanted and the young girl was out as fast as she came in. Now, as she sipped on her drink, Takuya kept walking down the street. As she did though, Takuya got a sudden chill, never mind the fact that the day was hot. Takuya held onto her coffee as she gave a slight shiver.

This was weird. What was making her so cold? She suddenly heard an evil laughter and then a figure. The figure, of a woman, ran past her but that was it. As the cold disappeared, Takuya felt herself shaking. What in the world just happened as she put a hand on the wall? "What was that? Or who was that?" She asked the air. To Takuya that feeling of coldness was of pure evil. In addition, the laughter put goose bumps down her spine.

This was the feeling of doom. "It was nothing." She told herself as Takuya began to walk again. If she didn't get to school in time then she would be in trouble. As she began to take a step, Takuya looked down to the ground. There on the ground was a card with a picture of a dragon. The card was a glossy red.

Takuya bent down as she picked up the card, "Weird." She said to herself. Maybe it was some card game for kids? Yet there was no one else on the street and it didn't look like the card hadn't been there for long. She blinked to this as Takuya a slight shake of her head and then looked to her cell phone clock. "Ah s**t! I AM GOING TO BE LATE!" She yelled out as Takuya ran off to school...

Being a Ranger isn't easy but I will make due.

My life turned upside down, what I once thought was true proved wrong, what was myth is now true, and my life will never be the same. Destiny is a b***h.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Jacob Oliver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jacob awoke to his alarm going off. He still had boxes to unpack. His father, Tommy Oliver, and he had just arrived at Houston Texas. Tommy was going to become a Chemistry teacher for Houston High. Jacob didn't have chemistry class yet, but knew he would. "You up Jake?!" Called his father's voice. "If by up you mean chipper and ready then no!" Jacob called back. After stretching he carefully maneuvered around the boxes to shower once done, he was going out the door and looked back towards his father smiling. "Take your gift out." Tommy spoke tossing keys to Jacob. Jacob caught the keys and smiled the famous Oliver smile he inherited and nodded going out the door.

Soon he arrived at school just in time to see a girl running in. "Whoa!" He exclaimed as he almost walked into her. "Er...you still have thirty minutes!" He called trying to get her to slow down before she hurt herself. He felt a coolness over come him and an immediate feeling of...dread. He looked trying to find the source and so a woman that felt pure evil looking at him. He turned away just a moment to varify that he was the only one and when he turned back, she was gone. "Weird..." He spoke. As he turned there was a card that shined in the sun. It was purple and had Cerberus on it. It was the middle of school year so it could have been a fancy note card. He held onto it so maybe he could give it to someone who may be looking for it before continuing in and heading to his home room.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Takuya

As Takuya ran she nearly ran into a guy she never seen before. Regardless if she had 30 minutes or not, Takuya stopped as she tried to get her breath back. "I'm sorry.." She said still breathing hard. How was she going to explain this to him? "I somehow got the scare of my life. Just not sure if she should say something but when the new guy picked up a card like hers Takuya could only think something was down right odd, "I have a question. Did you just have a vision of some evil woman that was so cold it made you feel like you were in a middle of a blizzard?" Well, this was one way to meet someone new, "Odd because I found a card..slightly like yours." Yes this made her seem crazy.

My life turned upside down, what I once thought was true proved wrong, what was myth is now true, and my life will never be the same. Destiny is a b***h.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Jacob Oliver

Jacob smiled. "It's ok..." He spoke. She was genuinely freaked. He then heard her question. "Yeah actually, she was over there staring at me." He spoke pointing towards where he had seen the woman. Again she wasn't there. He pulled out the card and showed it to her. "This has a cerberus on it. Maybe it's just trading cards. They have a lot of those." He spoke. "I'm sorry where's my manners. My name is Jacob Oliver. I just moved her from Angel Grove." He spoke. "I'm about to head to home room. Ms. Kali? I think is the teachers name." He spoke.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Takuya

"Huh." She said looking to the card as she took her own card out, "Mine is red and a dragon. Very odd." The woman though? This worried her slightly. There wasn't that much time to worry though as Jacob introduced himself, "No problem really. I was the one who nearly ran you over. I am Takuya Scott." She said in a smile. She blinked to the town he moved from. "How is angel grove?" She asked him. It was a city she always wanted to visit. Though the teacher, "Well, she is this way. We have the same teacher." With that, Takuya began to walk where the room was.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Jacob Oliver

Jacob smiled at the realization that he and she would be in the same class. He at least had one person he could get along with. "Angel Grove? Busy as ever. It's a good thing we have the Power Rangers there or else there would be no Angel Grove." He spoke. He then realized what he said. "Sorry, I'll bet you think I'm crazy now. Power Rangers, kids stuff." He spoke. "Perhaps it was just police men dressed as them for the sake of children." He spoke. "Well I think we need to get to class. After all, my dad would kill me i I was late." He spoke.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Takuya

She turned to Jacob as Takuya raised an eye brow. She was about to say something but decided not to. Maybe he just wasn't really a fan? This made an awkward moment for Takuya. "No worries about your dad. The room is right here." Takuya moved her hand up pointing to the door way. "After you."

Friendly Shapeshifter

Jacob Oliver

Jacob looked at the girl and smiled again. "Thank you. Perhaps this makes us somewhat friends now right?" He asked. She then offered him first. "Oh no, you go ahead, I'm the new kid, I don't get first seat choice." He spoke and held the door for her. In a way he noted she was kind of cute, but pushed those thoughts back. She obviously had to be taken.

Fluffy Elder

I'm gonna make it bend and break
(It sent you to me without wings)
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show

It was a one of the strangest ways for him to have started the morning. As he exited his home that morning for some early Fencing practice, he felt what seemed like a bit of despair but, he shrugged it off as nothing more than the jitters for the upcoming Fencing Match with Angel Grove High. However, the same kind of despair washed over him as his practice partner went to change and he had found an odd white card with a unicorn on it. "Huh, seems like some kind of new trading card game, I'll hang on to it for the time being." he whispered as he too quickly changed back into his regular school clothes again and exited the GYM. Of course, it soon dawned on him that he still needed to grab books for homeroom and study for an exam in Chemistry that he only managed to half study. After dodging various cliques in the narrow hallways of the school, he managed to get to his locker and grabbed the stuff he would need for the next few hours.

As he was running, he had almost run into Takuya and a new guy. "I'm guessing that you're one of the new guys? I'm Tori, Co-Captain of the Fencing Team and who would you be?" he asked, showing that he was interested in what the new guy had to say.

And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
"Who does he think he is?"
If that's the worst you got
Better put your fingers back to the keys

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Takuya

Takuya didn't know what to say to him about the friend comment, "As long as we're just friends I am fine with that. When it comes with benefits then no." Would be be that kind of guy? Now she couldn't say that, "Uhh..Sure." Takuya stated as she walked through the door. At this time there wasn't many people in the room, "Choose a set before their all taken." Nor was she kidding about that. It seems that Tori ran up as she walked back out. "Be easy with him Tori hes new here. Jacob just transferred from Angel Grove."

Friendly Shapeshifter

Jacob Oliver

Jacob took a seat behind Takuya. "Sorry not the type to want a friend with benefits. Not my style." He spoke and looked to find his binder and notebook paper. He then saw a guy come in. He had seen him before. "I thought so, I have seen a few matches at my old school when you made it to the championship tournaments." He spoke. "Jacob Oliver." He spoke introducing himself.

~*~

Meanwhile, Tommy had just got done with the interview and was hired almost immediately. He smiled and asked the principal if he could start today and it was a yes. So Dr. Oliver made his way to his class to organize his desk and notes for his first class.

Fluffy Elder

In case God doesn't show

He could only grin as he looked at Takuya. "I'm from Angel Grove as well so I know whats like to be the new kid." he said, holding his hands up as she told him to take an easy on him. "Don't worry,He seems like a cool guy anyway." he said, walking past her into the classroom and found Jacob. "So you're from Angel Grove as well? I lived there until I think I was 13 and then my parents moved their animal Clinic here." he said, holding out a hand that showed he wanted to be friends with the new guy. "If anyone is picking on you, let me know and I'll make sure they don't do it again." he said, laughing slightly as he looked at the new guy. "Though, I was wondering if you had found a card with some kind of creature on it? I had found one in the gym this morning after practice and I wasn't sure so I kept it hidden away for the time being." he said.

He was a nice guy and generally would do anything to help his friends out. However, pick on one of his friends and he would be making sure that they would be drinking through a straw because he'd almost break their jaws or send a little message not to mess with them. It was a common fact that despite the fact that he wasn't buff, he was quick and agile, so he always used that to his advantage in a fight. He quickly shook the guys hand and knew already that he would be getting along with the new guy.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Jacob Oliver

"Likewise on the picking. We can have each other's back. I saw you before. Perhaps you will remember me. The Angel Grove junior high martial arts champion for four years." He spoke shaking Tori's hand. "I'm no good at fencing, but maybe a sparring match in the future is in order?" He asked.

Fluffy Elder

In case God doesn't show

Oh boy, he was being asked to the office again and wait a minute, its not something that had to do with him or beating up a bully again. Infact, it seemed like that there was something with their files but, at the same time seemed like they weren't actually going to the office over some files. Maybe he was just being overly paranoid about it and it really is nothing more than a simple file mistake..."Then why us?" he whispered as he walked out the door and looked at the girl. "Just a wild shot in the dark but, is it really about our files?" he asked, figuring it would be nothing more a wild guess and that it really was just about the files. However, this girl seemed...how could he put it...a bit off in the sense of the term. He'd go with them but, something was nagging at him, to tell him that his entire world was about to go upside down in a real hurry.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Takuya

"Ah." Takuya said as she nodded to what Jacob said. It was rare to find guys like that. Though, Tori came in as Takuya nodded to him. The next set of statements made Takuya blink. He never told her that Tori once lived in Angel grove but again, she never asked. As they began to talk it was good to know that Tori and Jacob got alone so well. "I'll stick to riding horses thanks." She didn't see a need for any of the other sports but then again the guy It wasn't until the conversation turned to the cards as Takuya gave a nod, "I have one with a dragon plus I have a vision of an evil woman.." That just sounded so wrong as folded her arms to try and get rid of this chill she has.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff