Beloved Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
HONCHKROW • BIG B || CUBCHOO • KUMA

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Natalie smiled as he said that everyone could join. It was a little bit more relieving knowing that the other pokemon wanted to come as well. He then said that Kuma could go to the Meadows. Natalie took in a breath, debating whether or not she should let her go. B spoke up fairly quickly, "This one is all up to Natalie. I'm not covering your a** this time. I'm hurting too much." Kuma knew that Ms. H was right. She looked over to Natalie, giving her a pleading look. "Please Natalie? If they aren't there, we don't have to stay!" Kuma gave Natalie the biggest set of puppy dog eyes. Natalie let out a breath and soon spoke up. "Yeah, I guess we can go, as long as no one else minds." She wanted to make sure the other pokemon were okay with it, especially since some of them were really hurt.

It wasn't often that Kuma went out of her way to make friends, so Natalie thought that it would only be fair to Kuma if she let her go out to at least see if they were still there. She wanted to make sure that Kuma knew that they couldn't stay for too long. "If they are still there, we have to make it quick. We want to be able to travel when there is still some light outside." Kuma gave her a nod and a huge smile as she hugged her trainer.

User Image

Where: Whimsicott Forest
With: Team Magma, Koju's team, and other Gijinka
Thoughts: "Poor Sivore..." ~ Kuma || "Stupid, stupid..." ~Natalie || "Damn kids..." ~ B
OOC:

Nature: Relaxed ~ Increased Defense Decreased Speed
Ability: Rattled: Increases the speed stat when attacked with a Bug, Ghost, or Dark type move
Level: 28
Moves: Ice Punch (Move Tutor), Avalanche (Egg Move), Hail (TM), Brine

Quote:
Quote:
Artist of the fallen snow
Quote:
Quote:

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Kenji Hart
User Image

Insanity comes naturally...
So stop resisting...
and just let it flow...

Kenji sighed, the battle was over, no one saved him. It was understandable as he had been the one to attack them first, but he wasn`t in his right mind then. Kenji began to wonder if he`d be forced to listen to the man who caught him, most pokemon did listen to their trainers after being caught, Kenji wondered if he`d be forced to listen to the man, or if there would be some overpowering urge to listen to his trainer. Kenji shuttered when he thought of that word, this man was now his trainer. "This isn't fair, I'm human, not a pokemon. What did I do to deserve this?" Kenji asked though he knew no one could hear or answer him. At least Kenji could hear what the people outside were talking about, it seemed like there was three and one was wounded, Kenji hoped it was the man who caught him, perhaps he could make a run for it the second he got out of his prison. Kenji slowly closed his eye's it didn't seem like he would get out any time soon and he needed some energy, so a nap would definitely help him

Stats
Level: 67
Moves: Darkpulse, Trickroom, Phantom force, psychic
Nature: Brave + attack - defense
Ability: Cursed body

((Bleh Short post, not much I can do with him though))

Kino Megumi's Husbando

Spiritual Cottontail

13,540 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • The Key to Victory 50
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

As linda was holding the little growlitch she giggled as he started to spring to life bat felt bad as he gave a slightly worried look. “oh dear…. I scared you didn’t i? don’t worry! Im a friend! Look!!” ever so gently linda placed the slightly damp growlith on the ground as he poffed into her larvesta formthe red barbs on the side of her head lightly twitched as she waddled her slow moveing form smack next to the growlith to give him the benefit of her ability. Her crystal while eyes closed in response to her smiling….not that he would see it under the thick black fluff that covered her face. “im sorry I scared you… I try to stay in the human form more than this because I cant do very much… its hard to just walk around let alone anything else~” her voice was sweet and cheerful as she looked at the growlith. That wasn’t a lie, she only goes in this form so Jacob could carry her or she gets overwhelmed.

Tilting her head linda watched the growlith as she puffed back to her human form. “please don’t be scared…. Im sorry to bombard you like I did…but I had to” sitting near the pup linda spoke softly as she rested her hands on her knees.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxx|| Location:somewhere in the forest. || Mood: linda,bubbly! jacob, calm || With: linda: a wwet ggrowloth. Jacob: himself || Ooc:Dynamic duo linda and Jacob! Reporting for duty!! Don't mind linda to much she's a leap before looking girl I can't post any more tonight sorry >_< ||

User Image Flame body // flame charge- Cloaking itself in flame, the user attacks. Then, building up more power, the user raises its Speed stat.
bug bite-The user bites the target. If the target is holding an item, the user eats it and gains its effect.
over heat- The user attacks the target at full power. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
leech life- The user drains the target's blood. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.

Trivia// •linda lives to climb trees and run.
•She secretly wishes to evolve so that she can learn to fly, but jacob is scared for her so she chooses not to.
•She loves to collect lost items
• linda is terrified of the sea but loves the sound of splashing waves.

User Image Flame body// Rage powder- The user scatters a cloud of irritating powder to draw attention to itself. Opponents aim only at the user.
Heat wave- The user attacks by exhaling hot breath on the opposing Pokemon. This may also leave those Pokemon with a burn.
firey dance- Cloaked in flames, the user dances and flaps its wings. It may also raise the user's Sp. Atk stat.
fly- The user soars and then strikes its target on the next turn. This can also be used to fly to any familiar town.

Trivia//
•He enjoys the company of other pokemon but hates to be in his poke form.
• Jacob is scared if his sister evolves she will leave him.
• although jacob hates trying new things when he does finally try he will beat him self up for not doing it earlier.

Kino Megumi's Husbando

Spiritual Cottontail

13,540 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • The Key to Victory 50
User Image

xxxx IN THE MOON`S PALE LIGHT YOU LOOKED AT ME
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNOBODY KNOWS YOUR HEART x NOBODY KNOWS YOUR HEART x NOBODY KNOWS YOUR HEART x NOBODY KNOWS YOUR HEART x NOBODY KNOWS YOUR HEART x
XXXXCCXXX WHEN THE ( SUN ) HAS GONE I SEE YOU : BEAUTIFUL AND HAUNTING BUT COLD
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx LIKE THE BLADE OF A KNIFE SO SHARP, SO SWEET
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNOBODY KNOWS YOUR HEART x NOBODY KNOWS YOUR HEART x NOBODY KNOWS YOUR HEART x NOBODY KNOWS YOUR HEART x NOBODY KNOWS YOUR HEART x

With thomas’s compliment laurel couldent help but to pull her hood up and blush furiously. “th-th-thank you..” when he gave her a peck on the cheek she tentatively smiled but stayed hidden. Walking with Thomas and emma she listened to his story about his pokemon and couldent help but feel so empathetic for him. When he said how she deserved to evolve she smiled proudly. “well I would love to share the experience with you~” her voice was cheery but as they approached the village laurel started to feel a bit nervous, looking to Thomas she nodded.

xxxxxxALL OF YOUR SORROW, GRIEF AND PAIN ( LOCKED ) AWAY IN THE FOREST OF THE NIGHT
xxxxXXxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX YOUR ( SECRET ) HEART BELONGS TO THE WORLD
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOF THE THINGS THAT SIGH IN THE DARK x OF THE THINGS THAT SIGH IN THE DARK x OF THE THINGS THAT SIGH IN THE DARK x

xxx|| I'm a Togepi!! || Named Laurel ||
xxx|| Location: whimsicott forest|| Mood: happy/ curious || With: Thomas and emma|| Ooc: im so sorry its short >_< || frightful nature
teleport. Metronome. Cheer. wish.
level 33.

Wolven Kiryu's Waifu

Fuzzy Pup

User Image Matteo the Growlithe
Matteo tilted his head as the girl placed him down, he was about to run when she suddenly turned into a cute fluffy pokemon. He was so suprised he hadn't notice her coming closer, until he felt the familliar warmth. His tail wagged, he couldn't believe he had met another gijinka. Before he could say anything she started talking again."I wasn't scared." He gave her a quick nuzzle. When he felt his fur dry enough he stepped back and shook the rest of his fur dry, careful not to get her wet.
"N-no I should be thanking you saved me back there." He smiled sticking out his paw then realizing that was weird put it down. " uh hold on" He poofed into his human form and held out his hand again. "I'm Matteo. Thank you very much for helping me"
User Image

princess mugi

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
princess mugi

Fae Silvermist

Thomas Wyse

Kindhearted Pokémon Trainer

I'll never give up no matter how bleak the chances!

With: Emma and Laurel
Feeling: Shy and protective of Laurel

(OOC: I think they were going to enter a port town? I can't remember xP)

User ImageHe caught her blush and blushed himself, glancing away as he stood there with her. She was cute, but short. Her words made him smile, he would help her evolve. Yet he wanted to take her with him, to love and cuddle her mostly, but to also raise and train her too.

First he would have to get past the barriers around her heart, and if/when he caught her, he would make sure he kept her happiness up. They entered Dumure Harbor and Thomas couldn't help but notice how silent she had become. Her hood up she stood there on shaking legs, by the time of day it was a lot of Humans were out and about.

Smiling softly he hugged her warmly. "It's ok...no one is going to hurt you..." he cooed warmly as he took one of her hand into his, protectively locking their fingers together. "People will have to get through me first...no one is going to steal you from me. We're friends now. Plus I made you a promise. Stay close to me and Emma and you'll be fine Laurel." he nodded as they entered.

He held her close in a protective manner. The sudden feeling of keeping a precious gem out of the clutches of evil people filled his heart. Thomas wanted to make sure she wasn't hurt anymore as the three of them walked the streets. The smell of the ocean in the air, wingull happily flying about, this town was known for one thing...ice cream.

In fact there was ice cream stands all around the town! Each made and mixed differently, but still tasted divinely. Walking up to a stand a kindly old woman looked at them both with a friendly, all-knowing, smile. "My my, you and your girlfriend out for a frozen treat? Well you came to the right stand Sonny. What can I get you?" she asked warmly.

Thomas blushed, this woman mistook him and Laurel to be a couple! "Uhh...n-no ma'am we aren--" he stuttered his cheeks growing hotter by the minute.

"Oh hush dear! She's awfully cute, I'll bet you have her keep her hood up so no other men will steal her from you! Would you both like to share one of my famous banana caramel chocolate drizzle splits?" she asked kindly interrupting Thomas.

Looking down he wasn't sure what to think, but the woman knew and began to prepare the ice cream anyway.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Stardust Drifter
princess mugi

Emma smiled at the two and followed them. She was in pokemon form mainly becuase being human always had lookers. She was curious though and wanted to get a different look she saw a little hair place and shifted form tugging Thomas's sleeve pointing to it. "I'll be over there. I'm gonna get a different look."

She went in and talked to the people and smiled as they helped her get a new look. She smiled lightly at her look. "t-thank you."

After paying, She walked over to Thomas and the togepi Gijinka. "Ok, I'm back."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wolven Kiryu's Waifu

Fuzzy Pup

(( Ooc: going to be gone for two weeks))

Shy Fatcat

4,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Fae Moonshadow

Stardust Drifter
princess mugi

Her tail whirled nervously as she scurried along the path. What had Lily stumbled into this time? She increased her speed, hoping she'd find someone or something that could help her out. Then she heard some voices. Lily thought it would be best to go check it out, so she did. The Vaporeon came across some friendly looking folks. "Hey!" She said, excitedly. "Maybe you can help me!"

OOC: Well well well Stardust xD long time no see. Sorry I disappeared on you all again

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Shhh Im Sleeping

(OOC: cool I'll get a reply when I can. I've got to work today. ^^)

Shy Fatcat

4,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
OOC: Where is everyone? surprised

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Shhh Im Sleeping
OOC: Where is everyone? surprised

IDK I think it died. sad

do you want our characters to just start interacting?

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Shhh Im Sleeping

Thomas Wyse

Kindhearted Pokémon Trainer

I'll never give up no matter how bleak the chances!

With: Some Vaporeon girl?
Feeling: Shy

(OOC: )

User ImageThe salty air filled his senses. Thomas was exploring the city a little while figuring out what to do. Suddenly a voice caused him to spin around. A cute vaporeon Gijinka was asking for help? Blushing he rubbed the back of his head. "Help? Uhh..s-sure." he replies walking closer.

Thomas was drawn to her eyes for a moment. They sparkled like the ocean but held something deeper. "I'm Thomas by the way. What's your name?" he asked smiling warmly.

Shy Fatcat

4,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Stardust Drifter

"Oh thank you so much!" Lily cheered, wagging her tail like a dog. "I'm Lily! I'm kind of lost here, bit the truth is, I really don't know where I'm going." She smiled embarrassingly and twirled her fingers around each other. "I really just wanna get to the water," she explained. "Ive been away from it for weeks! It's tough being a water type without water. I'm all dried up!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff