Welcome to Gaia! ::

((can i join))
She had deafeted just about everyone in the arcade, but when she was exiting the ring, a huge big figher appeared behind her and started to strangle her. Kyo managed to say:
"p-p-put m-m-m-me d-d-down y-y-y-y-you big b-b-b-bully"
Kirarakali
((can i join))
((sure))
Stuart got off the boat and entered the arcade. Stuart saw the man strangling the woman. Dratini appeared from a pokeball. "I thinky you should set her down or my little friend might get angry."
((hanx, i'll save you!))
a shock came from the entrance of the arcade, hitting the person strangling the girl there. the shock was from a tiny, but powerful set of pichu's. she ran up to the girl and said, "are you alright?" while one pichu said "pichu?"
Kyo was roaring with anger but had no breath left to say anything, nor any power left to defend, all she had left was a bite, she bit the man as hard as she could, as in her state, wasnt really that hard. Kyo was now so angry that she suddely found strength to let out an extremely loud AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
((I'll join))
Name*: Ruby
Age-: 18
Gender*: Female
Bio-: A young beautiful female trainer who loves pokemon. But her attitude tored other trainers is different she could care lease about other trainers. She to herself and says nothing to anyone but her pokemon, she dreams of one day becoming a master of normal and psychic pokemon.
Appearence*(pics alowed, description aswell):User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
one of the shocks did electicute the younger Pichu, but he shook it off, no bohered by it very much.
"Everyone Shut up of face the wrath of Draco the Destroyer of Millions." Stuart was unsure what to do now. He noticed lots of big people looking at him. "Draco flash." Stuart flipped on his sun glasses. A giant flash erupts and Stuart grabs the two women and there pokemon and runs.
((kk. im waiting to be rescued here sweatdrop ))
Jinn decided to enter a nearby arcade and walked inside, seeing many other people insdie. " Hmmm... thats strange... " he thought. " I wonder why so many people are here... "
(OOC: Are we allowed to be actual Poke'mon?)
((i just shocked the person strangleing you))
she blew a loud whistle, signaling Officer Jenny, Jenny comes and takes the person stangleing the girl off to jail.
Kyo was relieved to be out of that position, and she soon got back her air and said "nooooo let me get back in there, he will paaaaaaaaayyyy!!!"
Name*: Jack
Age-: 15
Gender*: male
Bio-: Hes a fairly respected trainer of small groups or towns such as in Pallet his home town he is one of the best. The pokemon he wields is a Pinsir given to him by his father when he was 12. His goal is to become a great Pokemon trainer/Breeder and to him its quality not quantity
Appearence*(pics alowed, description aswell): Lets just say avi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces