< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Aged Loiterer

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Felix Benjamin Stahls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The boat rocked back and forth as it made its way through the waves. Why did he want to leave his cozy gym in Jotho again? All it had gained him was getting seasick, and how.. He hated boat trips, but flying on his Skarmory all the way to Kanto? No, he wouldn't want that for her. So he'd take the boat. From Olivine to Vermillion, of course he knew it'd take some time to get there, but in reality it felt way longer.

Felix hung weakly over the railing of the deck in hope of catching some fresh air. He was almost done for and felt his lunch taking a reversed course, if only he hadn't eaten that curry.. The salty wind blew in his face as the young man let his head be moved around by the movements of the ship. He would gladly have given up lunch, maybe even dinner, if it would mean being ashore again.

Just then, an announcement sounded throughout the decks of the ship. "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. In a short 5 minutes we will have reached our destination; the harbor of Vermillion City. We hope you have had a pleasant trip, and will make use of our services again. Have a nice day." "Urrgh... Pleasant trip, my arse...." Felix grumbled under his breath. The sight of land gave him some energy, though.

The Olivine City gym leader was just about to stand up and get off the ship, until he realized he had just breached his limit. "Crap... Gotta find trashcan, now.." He sprinted as fast as he could towards a place to empty his stomach. There, where a smaller girl stood who apparently had the same, although probably less severe, problem. Fortunately for him, it seemed she just got ready for a battle, so she wouldn't be needing that any time soon.

"Need, use.. bin. Sorry." Felix went through his knees and tightly gripped the bin as he did what his body had been urging him to do ever since even thínking about the long boat trip. So much for a gym leader's status, reputation, etc. One thing was for sure, if his time in Kanto wouldn't show any signs of improvement, he'd be going back in an instant. This time nót by boat.

Place to be: Vermillion City harbor
Company: Mai
What's in the bag: Lighter, bedroll, toothbrush, Mineral Badges, three Pokéballs, some food, flask with water
Jericko:

in an old dusky office, In the morning.

'an phone rings'

Jericko awnserd

hallo, aah my good friend Jameson it good to hear from you and fine that you're willing to pay your due’s this time.”

jericko put the phone away and
good to hear that something finally is going according to my plans, he Victor

An old chatot responded:
YEAH YEAH FINALLY

jericko turned in his chair.

Now to get to other business

he calls to one of is executive and orders him to his office.

why did you call me

jericko looked up.
You do remember the accident at Mt. Moon?

The executive nodded.

Well our digging teams have fond another fossil

The executive responded with an open mouth.

Really, and what now we don't have any need for it now

That is not true, there is a lab on Cinnabar Island.

jericko takes a deep breath and stands up.

The boss is interested in this fossil, for his plans of course

the executive scratches his head.

and what are going to do now sir

we are going an a little trip” Jericko smiled

Newbie Noob

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
~*Nathan Wander*~
*-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-*

"Nice one, Ignis, you almost got her with that one!" Nathan said to his Arcanine, Ignis, who responded with a short, satistfied nod, and a wag of its tail. They immediately returned their focus back to Carole, who seemed to be enjoying the battle as much as they were.

As Carole instructed Nadia, it became obvious that a shadow ball was incoming. "Ignis, dodge this one with a Double Team, and follow up with a Flame Charge, but not too obvious, remember what we practiced. " After quickly charging the attack, Nadia fired the shadow ball at Ignis, who swiftly blinked around the area, leaving several identical copies of itself. The Shadow Ball impacted against a copy, which instantly went up into thin air.
At the same moment, every Arcanine on the field enveloped itself in flames, and started to charge at Nadia with impressive speed in a zig-zagging pattern.

*-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current location: Celadon City
Company: Carole
What have i got with me: Potions and other trainer stuff, some Pokéballs, some food and 2 pairs of sunglasses

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flint has been on Cinnibar Island for about 3 months and is the first place he actually really likes. He lives in an apartment not far from the beach. As he walks towards the balcony and looks outside he notices the tropical weather. The sun is shining the pokemon are having the times of their life's and the beach sand is white. The water couldn't be more clear blue.

'' There aren't even any clouds, Absol!''

As he looks at the palm trees and takes a deep breath.

'' God, I love this place!''

When he suddenly heard the door closing behind him, noticing the beautiful random girl whom he spent the night with left the apartment.
Then he opened his eyes and noticed that its raining, and its barely 10 degrees outside. And there no people, pokemon and beautiful girls in bikinis to be seen.

'' God, I hate this place...''

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Mai Ibu◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
User Image User Image User Image User Image
◇ ❖ ◇

"Nidoking! Use Double Kick!" the father ordered as more passengers began to exit the boat, several had begun to stop and watch the match.
"Mii-chan! Dodge then counter with Water Gun!" Mai cried and the Vaporeon did exactly what she ordered, dodging the heavy blows dealt by the Nidoking before releasing a spiral jet of water from its mouth at the Nidoking, knocking it backwards.
"Nidoking! Use Thrash on it!"
"Mii-chan! Do the same thing but this time hit it with Water Pulse!" Mai ordered with a triumphant grin, Water Gun had done its job at weakening Nidoking so by the time it lumbered close enough to attack Vaporeon, it had already dodged the attack and sent a pulsating blast of water at the pokemon, sending it flying backwards, landing at its trainer's feet, "You did it!" Mai cried setting Keii down and held out her arms as Mii ran into them and she hugged her pokemon tightly, "You did great!" she said and returned it to her pokeball, "You deserve a good rest." she added picking Keii back up and walked up to the father and daughter, "I'm sorry." she said bowing deeply to him but he just smiled kindly at her as Mai straightened up.
"No don't be, you won fair and square." he said as she began to rummage in her bag and handed him a small card.
"Here." she said, "I can't gurantee they will have a shiny Eevee but just call this number and they'll be able to find one perfect for your daughter." she smiled and added, "Just say Mai recommended them." He nodded and shook her hand before leaving with his daughter as Mai smiled at them but stopped when she heard a sound behind her and she turned to see a slightly green man leaning over the trashcan she had been standing by earlier, 'Guess he was on the same boat as me...' she thought shifting Keii so the Eevee and the handle of her backpack was being held by one arm as she began shifting around in it with the other.
She smiled as she pulled out a water bottle and handed it to the man, "Here drink this. It'll help you feel better." she said.

◇ ❖ ◇
Where am I: Vermillion City Harbor
Who am I with: Felix
What am I holding: Keii-chan, my backpack and a water bottle for Felix
◇ ❖ ◇

Aged Loiterer

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Carole Dominique Laetitia Morreaux

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The female Mightyena had let out a dissatisfied sniff as she looked how her attack had hit one of the copies. Speaking of which, none of them seemed to move, but the Arcanine would already have been given another command, wouldn't he..? "Nadia, from the right!" from the appointed side came her foe, cloaked in flames, charging right at her. Alas, had she noticed the attack sooner she might have been able to dodge it.

With a soft wimper Nadia was sent into the air by the headlong tackle, and hit the hard concrete on her back after she lost her momentum. She was made of stronger stuff than to succumb to just this hit, though. The Mightyena almost leapt back upon her paws as fast as she hit the ground and let out another howl. Carole glanced at Nathan before looking her companion straight in the eyes. "Nadia, be a dear and show Ignis what being a lady is all about, hm?" the woman slightly pulled down her orange sunglasses and gave Nathan a wink before pressing them back in position and put her left hand on its corresponding hip.

Her Pokémon immediately knew what she meant, as she knew exactly what being a lady was all about, and she'd show them. She cautiously circled around the Arcanine, which had come to a halt after the attack, and gently approached him. It seemed as if there was no harmful intent behind this move. This was exactly the case actually, she'd approach Ignis until she was close enough to pounce upon the Pokémon and make his back get in contact with the ground. Followed by that, she'd slowly bring her muzzle closer to Ignis' and stroke his nose with hers all while looking the Arcanine straight in his eyes with a sultry look. To finish things off, she'd get off take her distance from her opponent, joined by a wiggle of her tail as well as her rear. Some would say that the move Attract could be used in a more simple manner than this, but Carole and Nadia had found this way to be more pleasing to the both of them.

Place to be: Celadon City
Company: Nathan
What's in the bag: Some brushes and other stuff for grooming, cash, two Pokéballs

Aged Loiterer

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Felix Benjamin Stahls

Felix had taken the bottle of water as soon as he was done and tilted his head backward to rinse his mouth with the fresh water. Man, did thát leave a bad aftertaste. Fortunately the water neutralized it after going down his throat. "Ghaaaaah... That's so much better.. Thanks a lot, lass." he said with a thankful look on his face.

The gym leader scratched the back of his head as he looked around and actually took note of where he was. He had finally arrived in Kanto after that awful boat trip, but what now? It wasn't as if he had some kind of lead or something. What actually wás known to him, after hearing his stomach rumble, was that he was hungry. Obviously, eating during the trip hadn't been possible as it'd probably come out as soon as it went in.

"Hey, ehm... Do you happen to know some place where you can eat..? That boat trip just made me abandon my breakfast.. I don't know about you, but I don't mind getting you something to eat as well. As thanks for the water." Felix said with a friendly smile as he offered the bottle back. If it hadn't been for the water, he'd still have that nauseating taste in his mouth.

It appeared to him just now that Mai was carrying an Eevee. A rather extraordinary one at that, with its silver fur. It looked very pretty. If Team Rocket really was on the move again, she'd better keep her friend save, such a Pokémon would more than certainly catch their interest. "Those were some nice moves, by the way. Your Vaporeon has been trained well, I can tell."

What's in the bag: Lighter, bedroll, toothbrush, Mineral Badges, three Pokéballs, some food, flask with water

Newbie Noob

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
~*Nathan Wander*~

As Ignis bashed Nadia full-force, his momentum made him slide forward a couple of yards before coming to a grinding halt. He immediately turned around and prepared to dodge an incoming attack. What he saw was not an attack, though, on the contrary: Nadia showed no intent of attacking at all, so Ignis waited it out.

Nathan noticed the way Nadia moved, and looked over at Carole who appeared to be winking at him. Slightly confused he shouted over to Ignis "Be careful Ignis, they're up to something!" But he was too late. Nadia was already brushing up against Ignis, completely seducing him, and after a couple of seconds she showly made her way back in Carole's direction.

"Oh boy, this just got a whole lot harder...." Nathan said to himself, slightly pinching his nosebridge. He then exclaimed to Ignis "Ignis, i know what you think this is, buddy, but it's not, she's just playing tricks on you! Be careful, watch her moves, and try to evade any incoming attacks." Nathan then looked over to Carole and Nadia, trying to figure out their next move. "Not bad, madam, most other trainers don't manage to fool Ignis like that. Though I'm afraid you're underestimating him as much as I was underestimating Nadia over there, at first."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current location: Celadon City
Company: Carole
What have i got with me: Potions and other trainer stuff, some Pokéballs, some food and 2 pairs of sunglasses

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After realizing that the weather was pretty much turd for him, he went to get his jacket from the bureau and went outside. As soon as he noticed he forgot his umbrella, he went back inside to get it. Looking for other people and some fun to have he went inside the city. Noticing only a few boring people on the way, he got a bit frustrated and sad.

'' With weather like this there is no fun to be had. Absol when you notice something interesting, let me know alright? "

Absol nodded. Being a pokemon with few words and being as silent as possible, Flint had become to understand Absol his body language. Soon the rain started to become heavier and the wind became pretty much unbearable. Flint soon had to look for shelter. He stumbled across a bar.

" Lets have a look inside here, maybe some fun is to be had. ''

Absol following him into the bar. In the bar there were a few other people looking shelter, among them 3 ladies around 20, an old hag of 50-60, 2 guys around 18, a bartender and a few musicians on a podium.

First thing he did ofcourse was checking out the ladies. He became accustomed to rate people by there looks. He thought to himself ( 1 of those 3 girls over there is around a 7, the other 2 on the other hand are an 8 and a rough 9. I got to get myself some of that). He smiled and walked towards them.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Mai Ibu◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
User Image User Image User Image User Image
◇ ❖ ◇

Mai smiled sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head, "I'm sorry but I'm from Goldenrod City in Johto, this is my first time in Kanto so I'm afraid I don't really know any good restaurants here." she said and her smile grew brighter when he complimented Mii.
Since she had trained all four of her pokemon from the moment she got them as eggs, it made her proud when trainers recognized their power. She smiled more brightly as she shifted Keii in her arms so she could get her right hand free and held it out to him, "I'm Mai Ibu." she said and held Keii up a bit more with her left hand, "And this is my best friend in the whole world...well at least my best friend in Johto...Keii-chan!" she added but paused a bit, "Don't be fooled because Keii-chan's an Eevee...this is a she not a he. Keii-chan gets really mad when someone thinks she's a boy." she added though a bit as a warning.
Keii tended to bite anyone who called her a he, regardless of who, even Mai, "But I'm sure we can find you a good place to get something to eat. I'm sure my pokemon could go for some food as well."

◇ ❖ ◇
Where am I: Vermillion City Harbor
Who am I with: Felix
What am I holding: Keii-chan and my backpack
◇ ❖ ◇

Aged Loiterer

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Felix Benjamin Stahls

So she was from Johto as well? What a coindidence. Of course, the ship was ferrying across trainers from all sorts of regions, but he hadn't seen a lot of persons he had seen before, or maybe his memory was just having a fart again. "Cool, I'm from Johto as well, not from Goldenrod, though. My name is Felix Stahls, nice to meet you" he put up a friendly smile as he accepted the handshake from the girl. It was a good thing Mai mentioned her Eevee got mad if she's confused with a male Eevee, Felix didn't know that much about Pokémon other than those in the mountains. Of course, he saw a lot different ones from his gym battles, but still; those were primarily from Johto as well.

The young man nodded in agreement to her food statement and he stuck out a hand to stroke the shiny Pokémon. Which reminded him; his Pokémon would probably be in for a snack as well. But come on, he couldn't let some big-a** heavyweights skip around in some restaurant, could he..? He'd be kicked out in an instant. A questionable look appeared on his face as he thought about the consequences; no... just, no.. Not a good idea. He'd ask for some seperate food and go to some field afterward to give his Pokémon something to nibble on.

"I think that place looks pretty decent." Felix said as he pointed to your average take-away restaurant. It seemed to serve a bit of everything, but mainly simple things. "My suggestion is that we get some food from there, and look for some patch of grass of some sort to eat it. You see, my ehm... Pokémon don't exactly fit inside a restaurant heheh... No, I'm not calling you fat, Ziz." the gym leader said as he noticed a suddenly shaking Pokéball on his belt.

Henry Gale

Henry stood beside the door to the Pokémon Centre, waiting for a certain old man to exit. Henry was directed here by the local Mart clerk, who told him the old man was spreading rumours about how he spotted a Pawniard just outside the town's gates. Henry's adventure would only truly begin once he's captured that Pawniard.
Henry looked through the window, and he saw a silhouette approaching the door. He held his breath, anxious as to whether he would have to be firm with his questioning. A girl walked out of the Pokémon Centre, no older than 20 years old. She didn't notice him, and he had better things to do than try to get her attention. As he was standing there, following the girl with his eyes, he heard a voice coming from the door.
"I heard you were looking for me, young boy."
Henry turned to see the old man looking at him, his wrinkled lips curled into a warming smile. Henry immediately took his mind off the girl and focussed on getting his information.
"I've heard rumours about a Pawniard being near this town. Are they true?"
Henry chose to be direct, as the old man looked like he didn't have much of an attention span.
"Yes, they're true. I was taking my daily walk last night, when I heard sounds of a struggle coming from a nearby tree. I began to investigate, and found the pokémon trapped inside a hole in the trunk. I freed it, and the Pawniard left after emanating a sound of gratitude."
"Could you take me to that place? I'm hoping to catch that pokémon."
"I think the pokémon has already went on its way, so I doubt it'll still be there. I am about to take my walk though, you're welcome to tag along."
Henry wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to go with the man. He would probably only be a nuisance and scare the Pawniard away.
"Boy? Are you coming or not?"
The old man was already walking towards the town's exit, gesturing for Henry to come along.
Henry decided it would be best to go with him, seeing that he had never been here before and would most probably get lost.

Where am I: Viridian City
Who am I with: A random old man
What am I carrying: Pokéballs, food, and a town map.
After some breakfest Sandova decided to get some shut-eye, and cheked into a wayside motel just outside Saffron. He could easily afford an hotel, but Sandova knew more interesting things happened around wayside motels.

"There is only one room free sir, you are lucky to get here now."

The clerk handed him the key.

"Be careful though, we recently drove out a trubbish infestation. It might smell a little."

Interesting things all right, but at least the room was cheap. Sandova Went to his room and managed to hold his lunch inside and nap for four hours. After that he decided he needed a bath, or twenty. Of course the shower was a public one, but Sandova came prepared and got his slippers.

After showering proprely he decided he'd had enough of this place and went to his room. On the hallway he noticed that one door was slightly ajar, and Sandova could hear voices coming from the room. Deciding he had to try and get something out of his stay here, besides nausea at least, he walked closer and listened.

"So, the boss wants us to go to Cinnabar why exactly?"

Sandova heard a sigh.

"As I said before, we found some fossils and Cinnabar still has a lab we can use. Don't question his plans, the old man's creepy enough without him being annoyed by grunts questioning his orders."

Sandova smiled to himself. At least he knew where to find his contractor. He gathered his stuff from his room and left the motel, not even bothering to disguise his thoughts about the place.

"Let's see, first to Celadon, then continue towards Fuschya and finally take a boat to Cinnabar. I get to see the sights, learn more about Kanto and find the guy that needs to pay me. I knew it'd be a good idea to stay at the motel."

As he walked accross route 7 he heard someone shouting.

"Hey you, fancy boy. This is a toll road, prepare to pay up or get pummeled."

Sandova smiled wickedly, today was a good day.

Who am I with: Random thug that's about to learn the meaning of pain.
What am I carrying: Traveling goods, various contracts, my mask, town map.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff