Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

~OPEN~

Also this is a re-make from MapleBurgers! So this is his idea not mine! This Rp just died and i love the story line so Imma like let's bring it back! So don't be mad at me and say like.".ohhh you stole dat idea!!!" >.> All credit goes to MapleBurgers.
                Introduction and Story
                __________It all started when....!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀_______.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay, it all started like this.

Everything was fine with the money and economy of the world. But one day it started to plummet. Go figure, SO, what does America do!? He makes the plans of course. He's the awesome hero, he's got make the plans and save the day! So America calls for a meeting. He proposes his idea to the others.

First this idea was about moving people to the moon. But England hated that idea. He always hates America's ideas. So America sarcastically commented.

"Tch, sure, you'd like us all to take pictures of one another... laaaaaammmee Super lam- Wait a minute!"

He stood. Yes, this idea was brilliant. BRILLIANT! He was glad he came up with it. All by himself!

Alfred nodded at the others and drew out the plan and gave it to the others. Months would pass as the building was built. Alfred gave out jobs. He took the head of the company. Yes! They would all be rich!

Who couldn't resist staring at hot people, especially the countries as hot as they were all making out on camera and such? Modeling for the camera's, striking sexy poses, and creating a world where the countries loved eachother, much more than you would assume at first glance.

Some of the pictures were simply just for the imagination, others were close kisses, though most were more... showy.. Something to look at and let your imagination run wild. They became popular over the last couple of years, selling those pictures to the world. Who could resist once they got hooked on their favorite pairing? Nobody! That's who.

Oh America was so smart for doing this!

The year is now 2035, and the magazine is extreamly popular. Some of the nations get jealous though, since relationships started to bud between them, though there are so many pairings that the fans keep shouting for that it's hard to keep them all to themselves. It was a rocky road at first, sometimes it still is, to see your lover with someone elses hands all over them, posing for the camera...

But, it's all just for the money, right?

-------

Plot in Short:
                        What if the nations were actually creating the fanart that we all know and love? Posing for pictures, dirty or not, for a little more pocket change to help support their economy. How will things work out?

That's for you to decide.
                Rules
                __________Read them all....!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀_______.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PROFILES

• Send in the profiles to me, fully completed. I won't be angry if you accidentally click send instead of preview, I'll just ignore that one and wait for the completed one, so don't think that's going to sway my decision.

CHARACTERS
                        Stay in Character! This is not an AU or anything, I mean, it is a little bit, but not really. They are just in a modeling company to boost their economies, they don't have completely different personalities.

• You may have as many characters as you can handle, if it gets too much, then you may have to get rid of one.. That's such a sad thing to do, know your limits and everything should be fine! All Oc's are welcome but please don't go over the 3 Oc limit.

• I shouldn't have to say this, but please, don't use bland characters, it makes for a bland Role Play, and this RP in particular is anything but boring.

• Fem Characters are allowed! We can have both Fem and the Regular characters at once. ^^ Also Chibi Characters are allowed! Chibitalia and others! All at the same time. XD

• There will be conflict. No, you don't have to like every pairing there is out there, though every pairing will be used at one point or another. Be open to that and don't look down on someone if they like the pairing. I've been seeing a lot of hate on a few of them lately, keep it to yourself. Have your character react, if you like. I don't mind that, if they don't want to do a photoshoot, make a scene! Make some scandal. Though, you will still have to do the photoshoot at some point, so don't think you're in the clear because you make your character up and leave.

If there is a serious problem, come to me about it. Not all of the pairings and photoshoots are going to involve sex or sexual themes. Some will be fluffy and such, if you want to suggest something, just say something to me. ^^ I will be happy to accomidate if you are respectful and polite.

POSTING

• Please Atleast 3 minum sentances per post. But i would like more if you are able too. No one it going to hate you if you only do 3 sentances though ^_^

• Third person only, please!

• It's encouraged that you decorate your posts, but please, don't go over board or stretch the page, it makes me a little angry. (By 'stretch the page', I don't mean with words, I mean with the posting format: Pictures, Icons, lyrics, ect.. I like pretty, but I don't like overly bulky.)

• Please post at least once every other day, I don't want people waiting weeks for a reply. Also, if you need to be away, please let us know! It's no fun not knowing where someone is and waiting and waiting and then not being able to do anything because of that. :/ So, if you're leaving for a while, we understand, just post something up in the OC and we will all be fine!

RATING

• Please no cybering, keep it at least pg-16ish, and if you want to play it out, go right ahead! Though not in the roleplay, in PM's. ^^ Thank you! I just don't want us to get banned is all, smut is fun to write you know? ;D

• Violence happens, it's a fact. Though I really don't want to see anything that will get the rp banned. ^^ If you want to write something, don't god-mod, don't go overly gory and make it a FAIR FIGHT. Your character isn't god, yes they are countries, but no, they can't dodge every hit. It's annoying to the people roleplaying with you if you are perfectly fine while their character is suffering (unless it's a torture kind of deal, if so, I doubt they would be able to get away every few minutes and have to be captured again.) If you have a problem, talk to the person you are rping with, though if it's too bad to ask them, ask me. I'll help in any way I can.
                        Put a smiley at the bottom of your pm to show you read these!

RESPECT

• I'm not god, I'm just the owner of this roleplay is all. I'm a pretty nice person and I will bend over backwards for you, whether you need or ask me to or not. I care for everyone in this roleplay, and yes, I have my moments when things piss me off, but those aren't very often. When it happens, you will know it and no, I won't go posting it up everywhere for anyone to see, you'll just get a pm, if the problem persists and it's with multiple people in the roleplay, then I will say something in OC. That's it. Please, show me some respect, and I will do the same for you!

• Don't disrespect other role players, we are here to make friends! If you have a problem, please, let me know and I will do my best to help resolve it. If it get's to the point that it's just too bad, then I will ask you to leave. This does not happen often, but it can.

• You get one warning if there is any fighting that isn't resolved.. After that warning, if it happens again I'll ask you not to post for 1-2 days. If you post I'll delete it and extend your time by one day for each post. If you come back and start fighting again, 1-2 weeks out of the roleplay, one day added for each time you post. Anything after that when you come back, your out of the roleplay, simple as that.

GENDER/SEXUALITY

• I accept all genders, sexualities and points of view. Though please don't make fun of, hurt, or emotionally abuse someone for the sexuality that they make their character be. It's not said anywhere that a country is gay, straight, bi, pansexual or anything like that. In the country, there is all types of views on the topic, so the countries themselves can be anything.

• I accept all opinions and points of view, though I will not accept anyone who discriminates on those in this role play. This is a SAFE role play, and I don't want to get too into depth with this one. I can go on for days. Basically, respect the others opinions, say your own, and debating is fine to do and it can be fun on certain topics. Just remember that someone might get offended, so please don't say anything that might be hurtful, and if it does hurt someone's feelings, please apologize, I mean, I shouldn't have to tell you this.

• To be sure you read all of these rules, you will know that you have to put a pirate at the bottom of your PM and "Bow Chicka Bow Wow." as the subject.
                Profiles
                __________Fill them out, please!....!

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                        xx agexx» Name
                        xxx.x ( TRAIT && TRAIT && TRAIT )xxxxxxfemale/male
                        xxxxxxx ♛ Country/Province/State/etc... Name. x x Sexuality
                                                      __History here plus why they came to the company..

inthistownuntouchedbywaraprincessandprincemeetusername

[imgleft]http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt354/kawaiigasm/Roleplay/2481987135_2445104a5a_o.jpg[/imgleft][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color]
                        [color=white]xx[/color] [color=COLOR1]age[/color][color=white]xx[/color]» [size=14][b][color=COLOR2]Name[/color][/b] ⊱[/size]
                        [color=white]xxx.x[/color][size=8][b] ( [color=COLOR3]TRAIT[/color] && [color=COLOR3]TRAIT[/color] && [color=COLOR3]TRAIT[/color] )[color=white]xxx[/color]☇[color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]female/male[/color][/b][/size]
                        [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=COLOR1]♛[/color] Country/Province/State/etc... Name.[/size] [color=white]x x[/color] [color=COLOR2] Sexuality[/color]
                        [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]↘ [color=white]__[/color][size=13][b]H[/b][/size][size=9]istory here plus why they came to the company.[/size].

[color=white]inthistownuntouchedbywaraprincessandprincemeet[/color][size=13][b][color=gray]username[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                Shoots & Events
                __________For your entertainment....!

Photoshoots:

America x England
                        Prussia x Canada
                        Japan x Greece
                        France x England
                        Russia x China
                        Canada x Ukraine
                        England - Solo
                        America x Belarus
                        Germany x Italy
                        Russia x America
                        France x Canada
                        Italy x Romano
                        Belarus x Russia
                        Austria x Hungary
                        America - Solo
                        Turkey x Greece + Japan
                        France x China
                        Poland x Lithuania
                        Estonia x Latvia x Lithuania
                        Hungary x Lichenstein
                        Denmark x Norway
                        England x China
                        Hungary x Prussia
                        Prussia x Austria
                        America x Belarus
                        Sweden x Finland
                        Norway x Iceland
                        Poland x Hungary
                        Turkey x Greece
                        Switzerland x Lichtenstein
                        Lichtenstein x Belarus

((there will be more added upon request. These can repeat from popular demand. They are not in direct order. It can switch up. ))

Events

First photoshoot!
                        April 15th, 2035(or when we get around to it)
                Positions
                __________Apply here....!

PRESIDENT
                        America - Porkcow001

VICE-PRESIDENT
                        Canada - Reserved Princess Mint the Great

PHOTOGRAPHERS
                        Open

SECURITY
                        Germany-afternoon popsicles

SECRETARIES
                        Newfoundland-Porkcow001
                        open
                        open
                        Open
                        Open

DIRECTORS
                        Prussia-Porkcow001Open
                        Open

SET DESIGNERS
                        Open
                        Open
                        Open
                        Open

EDITORS
                        Open
                        Open
                        Open
                        Open

MAKEUP-ARTIST
                        Open
                        Open
                        Open

STORY WRITERS
                        Open
                        Open
                        Open
                        Open

MODELS (Open to all canon characters and a few popular OC's.. ex Scotland, Australia, ect. )

Seychelles-Hetalia Fangirly
                        North Italy- White Flag Idiot
                        China-afternoon popsicles
                        open
                        open
                        open
                        open
                        open
                        open

There is an Infinite Number of Open spaces on each position not just 1 or 2...i will add more if they get filled up. The Only Position that can only have one is President and VP. ^_^ Also Models can have other jobs too, not just modeling job.
                Relationships
                __________Love Love Love Love....!

Key:

<3 - Crush
                        <33 - Dating
                        <333 - Married/Engaged
                        </3 - Broken up
                        <//3 - Hatred
                        +A+ - Hardcore fan of (_____) Pairing.
                        owo - Stalker of (_____)
                        ._. - Indifferent/Uninterested in a Relationship.

----------------------------------------

none yet~
                OC/Profile Links/Credit
                __________Click click click....!

Links:

Profile Thread:

[LINK]

OC Thread:

[LINK]

Credit all goes to MapleBurgers. This Rp was his Idea and not mine.
                Info
                __________Random stuff!

I woul like to say some random info about the Company.

The name of the Company is P.P.P and it is located in New York, in New York City So the nations states, countries, and others, all live in or around the ciity. If it's in an apartment Hotel or house. Work starts at 8:00 and ends when ever America decieds to end it.

Reserved
                  __________For another day....!

Reserved
                    __________For another day....!

America!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~
        Alfred F. Jones
        Mr. Boss Man!
        User Image

America woke up the next morning from his alarm clock buzzing. Alfred was really really tired. He had gone out partying all last night and didn't get back to New York until 5:00 a.m. And he wasn't able to get to New York City until 6:00. When he got home he was drunk and tired. He didn't know he had work in the morning. He should have thought ahead.
        xxxxxx He glanced toward his Alarm clock that was still going off. The time read 7:30. He had only gotten an hour of sleep, which sucked. He let out a groan as he fumbled to hit the snooze button the alarm. When he failed he got out of bed and hit off. He was up now so he might as well get ready for work.
        xxxxxxx The American let out a groan. "Do I have too." he asked himself. He didn't answer him self as he took a quick shower trying to wash off the tiredness and changed into something more suitable for the morning. He wasn't going to wear a suit, which is just weird. It was his company and he didn't have to wear a suit if he didn't want to.
        xxxxxxx As he finished getting ready he left the house and got into his car and went down the streets of New York half asleep. He was surprised he didn't hit anyone on his way down to the Company building. He pulled his car into the parking lot and parked where it said Mr. Boss man. He smiled at the sign. He had made sure that's what it said when the placed it there. He was Mr. Boss Man after all.
        xxxxxx Alfred got out of his car and into the building. He looked around at the lobby, he didn't see anyone there. He went on down a hall way to the left. When he reached the end of the hall he turned into his office. It was cold since he didn't leave the heat of yesterday. The cold didn't bother him much though.
        xxxxx He settled down and took out some snacks he hid under his desk and began to eat. Pop tarts and Doughnuts with Coffee were always the best thing for breakfast. It's just who knows how long they had been under that desk.

XX
        X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ~Newfoundland~

Marc Steilsson

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

The Newfie was already at work, he was into the Photo shoot room messing with the cameras. He saw the American walk into the lobby through the window in the door. But he went down the opposite hall and toward his office.
        He would have to let him know he's here later, but right now he was interested in the cameras. As he was looking at one he took it off the mount and started fiddling with it in his hands. IT was a nice camera. He smiled as he turned it on a noise went off as life came to it.
        His puffin on his shoulder squawked and pecked at the camera when it came on. ""H-Hey No T-touchy." he hit the bird on the beak. The Puffin let out another squawk and nipped Marc’s ear which caused the Newfie to drop the Camera. "Oh dear." he bent over and picked it up. "Why can't just stay home an’ bother Labrador?” he said. He always liked when his brother was tormented by there Puffin twins, but hated it when he was tormented by the two. He was glad only one of them was here.
        As he looked at the Camera he tried to find any damage cause by his puffin. Thankfully it had no damage visible. He sighed in relief. He turned to his Puffin, "You really are going to be the death of me eh?"

X
        X
        X
        X

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff