+1 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 147 148 149 > >> >>> »|

Shameless Trash

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxI cannot find a way to describe itxxxxxx

__________________________________It's there inside; all I do is hide
__________________________________________I wish that it would just go away

________________xxxxxxxxxx What would you do,you do, if you knew?
__________________________________________________"I feel like I am all alone"

xxx"Ming Yu (Hierophant) "xxxxx

Ming Yu visibly shuddered at the boy’s mispronunciation of the word “hello.” Normally she would have punched the kid right in his goofy face for not working on his Japanese, but was too shocked to even react.

Slowly she collected herself. Communicating with the dead? It looked more like a satanic ritual than a harmless dabble into a medium.

”Why the f**k would you want to communicate with the dead?” Ming Yu asked, leaning on the wall, arms folded. ”Just go to Seraphim and ask his ghost himself.” she said sarcastically.

”I don’t have time for your sh*tty games,” Ming Yu added. ”nor your inability to even speak Japanese.”

Her eyes narrowed. So the boy was blind, from what she could make out in the dark room. That would explain the dog. She eyed the cane, thinking how easy and fun it would be to repeatedly trip the kid over, but tried to hold the impulse in. One time wouldn’t hurt, but then the dog would guide him away from anything.

’Don’t go back to that, today with Cripples McGee was enough.’ she mentally reminded herself. Her plan to stay away from humanity for an entire year was proving more difficult than planned.

Ming Yu took a deep breath. That didn’t stop her patience from running thin, her tongue going with it. ”Look, I’ll take you to the f**king theme park where the guy died, provided you tell nobody that I led you there. You do your r******d a** satanic ritual, and you never heard anything accidentally break if you get what I mean into your dumb head.” Perhaps she could beat her anger out on something breakable. ”Do you understand? Do I need to speak English?” Her words were slow and deliberate, as if talking to someone who was new to the country.

xxx" I'm going nowhere"xxxxxxxxxxxx

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Ming Yu

Carrying: Nothing

Health: ██████████ 100%

Why the f**k would you want to communicate with the dead?

That wasn’t exactly the response Joe had anticipated. Actually, he hadn’t anticipated any response in particular, but this is the last thing he expected. He didn’t have a proper answer. “Hm…” He said, turning his head in thought, before looking back in her general direction. “I guess I always wanted to learn from them. What they had to say” He explained.

Just go to Seraphim and ask his ghost himself.

… That’s a great idea!” Joe exclaimed, jumping out of his chair and slamming a fist like a hammer into his palm, not even bothering to question how this girl came to the conclusion that the ghost he was trying to speak to was, in fact, the student who killed himself. “Ghosts typically like to haunt the area that they perished in, next to places they hold dear to their hearts.” He spoke to himself in English, thinking aloud. “It would be easier to establish a connection with him if we were to do the séance in Seraphim!

I don’t have time for your sh*tty games, nor your inability to even speak Japanese.

Ouch.

M-my Jalapeños is that bad?” He asked in Japanese embarrassedly, clearing his throat.

Look, I’ll take you to the f**king theme park where the guy died, provided you tell nobody that I led you there. You do your r******d a** satanic ritual, and you never heard anything accidentally break if you get what I mean into your dumb head.

Even though she was insulting him from beginning to end, the only words he really took notice of were about taking him to the Seraphim theme park. “Really? You mean it?” He asked, eyes widening, excitement visible in them somehow even behind his blindfold. Wow, a real haunted amusement park!

Do you understand? Do I need to speak English?

… Couldn’t hurt.” Joe responded, in English this time. “You speak English, too?
Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe talks to Ming Yu about Seraphim.
Ming Yu invites to take him there.
Joe accepts.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies
Through this world's disguise

Shameless Trash

User Image

Oh good, at least Ming Yu wouldn’t have to constantly listen to the butchering of Japanese. God, he reminded her of her junior high days, only she had a worse accent.

The kid seemed so excited to go to the “haunted” park, Ming Yu just wanted to go there and give that guy who built it something he deserved. A nice little “renovation” to thank him for his extravagant spending.

Nobody had wanted to buy the mansion that the guy owned, but willing to flaunt their wealth, the Yu family snatched it up and moved in, a holiday for them, and a place where they could keep an eye on their only daughter while she reformed her behaviour.

”Yeah, I speak English. I’m from New York.” It wasn’t exactly a lie, but not exactly the truth either. She felt a bit better after speaking in what she considered her native tongue, saving herself from messing up a language she had spent a year working on the moment she realized the decision was final.

Kanji was the easiest part, being similar to Cantonese. Day and night, she worked at improving herself in the language, much as she had done when the girl realized she had to change.

”So what brings you to this shitty town?” Ming Yu asked, walking out the door, an indication that he should follow.

Vicious Rogue

3,825 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image

Mood: "Why do I have a bad feeling?"

((Song of the Moment: Troubled))

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

S-suicide...?

That was the thought on everyone's mind after the assembly. It was like a gloom hung over the school. There were too many questions and no answers. Mura himself wondered if there was anything he could have done, taking the tragedy to heart. The rest of the day passed, but it was clear everyone's mind was out of focus. Apparently, the incident had gained the attention of the local media as Mura's mother called him asking if he was alright and to come home right after school. Looks like Kendo practice would have to wait. His new odd friend was already gone by the time Mura got all of his things together and slung his backpack over his right shoulder. That place...Seraphim, even now it carried misfortune with it. Mura shook the thought from his head and began his way out of the building.

However, as he reached the entrance lockers...a thought occured. It was that odd girl he met today. For some reason or another, he worried if she was safe or needed to be walked home. With a sigh, he figured he should look for her. Hey, with luck she might b at the drama club since that's where he was going to check out anyway. The raven haired male made his way to the room and curiously heard a voice on the other side of it. He slid open the door and sure enough there she was, as well as a blonde haired young man as well. It looked like she was sleeping? Honestly, she'd get locked in here if she wasn't careful. "Excuse me" he said walking over to the sleeping beauty and tapping her on the forehead. "Oye, get up I don't think clubs are being held today" he said then turned a bit to the blonde. "After today's announcement, it's not a big surprise right? he said rearranging his bag.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
          turtle
          turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: EVEN IF I'M WRONG! .. &°the -- p a t h ██ ⋮i believe in will ↪ ❖LIGHT up a new s i g h t
          turtle
                User Image
                  ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                  turtle◞*YOU TOUCHED MY HEART AND IT SHINED TURNING SO COLOURFUL
                  thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                  turtle
                  ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                  turtle IF I REACH OUT MY HAND AND GRAB YOURS
                  thegreeneturtle TO KEEP THE FLEETING MIRACLE THAT I REACHED FROM COLLAPSING
                  turtle
                  turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                  turtle
                  thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Meiko Utsukitttttt ▪▪ ❛- Drama Club Room - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛ With Hikaru and Mura~tttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Moon Arcana...

turtleturtle *♕. Meiko
                                                turtle
                                                  Meiko was far gone, and after a while she felt someone touching her. She didn't lift her head, instead she searched lazily with one hand, trying to find the disturbance- her hand met Mura's leg. ''No...giant doughnut...Ughh....'' She vocalized the final fragments of her dreams. Lifting her head slowly, she brushed bed hair out of her eye and looked readjusted her glasses, which had gone askew. As her eyes readjusted, they caught a large light that was behind a blonde haired figure.
                                                  ''A-Am I... dead? Why is everything all white...?'' Rubbing her eyes, she was able to see in the room. ''Oh. Spaghetti and Samara-chan.'' She huffed her fringe out of her face. She rolled her eyes, fiddling with the ends of her cardigan. ''...I can make you a pretty dress if you want me too...'' She fumbled quietly, slightly intimidated by the overbearing character. ''No..Everyone went home. That guy got abducted by aliens.'' She puffed out her cheeks.
                                                  ''Magical Meiko-chan.. Magical girl of 2-2... Wielder of the celestial spear...'' She regurgitated stuff from her dream, still half a sleep. ''Meiko Utsuki. Class 2-2. Who are you~?'' Her monotone voice fluctuated as she found her trail of thought, and she said 'who are you' in a slight mocking fashion, much like how the boy had asked her.
                                                  She then averted her gaze to Mura. ''No one's here...Its not like i'm the club president or anything.. I just make pretty spangly outfits for everyone...'' The pinkette drifted off.

tt━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION

Shameless Trash

User ImageT h e L o v e r sHikaru
We are the crowd
We're coming out
Got my flash on it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastic,

tab Hikaru turned to the other male. ”I hope that clubs are still being held today, that would be such a waste of loss rehearsal time.” He said, before hearing his nickname, and one other. ”Please do not compare me to Italian food, girlfriend. I am way lower in carbs than those noodles.”

tab ”Meiko Utsuki huh.” Hikaru mused, before introducing himself, using his mother’s last name instead of his fathers. Come the wedding, it would be the awkward Nikostratos title, and apparently in the language of love, Greek and Japanese didn’t smoothly translate with each other. ”I’m from class 1-2. You can just call me Hika. -kun, -chan, honorifics don’t matter with me.”

tab The girl drifted off before Hikaru could assume that information got to her head. ”So, which one of us is the one true love prince that has to awaken her from her spell?” the blonde asked, entwining his fingers together and resting his chin on them. ”Sanada-kun was it?”

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-Paparazzi

Theatrical Lore; Director's Response
tab Encountered the Chariot
tab Hikaru introduces himself
tab He asks who Mura is

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

... You don’t say?” Joe smiled, happy to find someone else with whom he can speak without any issues with pronunciation. Even if she was a really rough person to talk to. Joe had never been in New York, so asking if they’ve met before was very likely out of the question. He never responded about where he hailed from, however. Nor did he even consider the fact that they have yet to exchange names.

So what brings you to this shitty town?

Joe had the feeling that perhaps the girl did not want to be here. “Oh. Well…” He rose his hand to scratch his head, oblivious to Ojo scurrying towards the door to no avail, as the harness was still tightly held in Joe’s hand. “I noticed that Japan was home to a whole slew of paranormal stories. I figured that inspiration must have come from somewhere, so I was under the impression that maybe Japan had a large level of paranormal activity for those stories to be based off of. One thing lead to another, and...” The room was completely silent; Ming Yu had already the room and went on her way to Seraphim. “... Hello?

---

Joe managed to catch up to the blue-haired girl, no doubt much to her dismay. Well, it was her fault for inviting him in the first place. The whole way there, Joe would pester her with ghost stories related to amusement parks which he read about in online blogs, and how exciting it would be to document Seraphim’s supposedly paranormal activity as his contribution. “They say that mirrors are a portal into another universe. Some people report that after midnight, they start seeing their reflection moving a second after they make a move! Lots of people claim that it is untrue, as one could just be seeing things due to exhaustion, or having their brain lag behind. But wouldn’t that be something?” The white-haired boy was being lead by his guide dog, who was just happy to be out of the Occult Club room and out in the sunlight again. “I wish I could test that out for myself. I wonder if Kagamino has any paranormal stories about mirrors of their own?

They finally reached the gates of Seraphim. But just as they went inside…

Joe follows Ming Yu to Seraphim.
Itsuki apears!

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
I --- WILL --- NOT --- FALL!
ITSUKI

Speaking with: Ming Yu, Joe

But just as they went inside, a figure stepped out of the hall of mirrors carrying a discarded sledgehammer. His hair seemed to be drooping over his eyes and covering his features. To have a good look at them, the figure, a young student with dirty brown hair, blew the bangs out of his eyes. Lifting the sledgehammer over his shoulder, he slowly walked over to the duo, stopping a couple feet away from them before blowing his hair out of his eyes again. A wide grin spread over his features. “Yo.” He greeted. “Man, I thought I was gonna be the only one to show up here. Shouldn’t you two be in school? I don’t think it’s supposed to end this early.” The boy was talking in a calm, friendly voice. But somehow, his very aura seemed to be telling them that they should keep their distance from this guy. In a single glance, one could easily tell that this guy was bad news, despite his friendly behaviour. “Woah! Don’t tell me you guys skipped class to break stuff too!” He said, his eyes widening, turning his eyes to the blue-haired girl. “Then again, you don’t exactly strike me as a ‘goody-two-shoes.’” He took the sledgehammer off of his shoulder and tossed it into a scrap heap.

Well, you guys are a little late to the party if you wanted to go into the hall of mirrors.” The brown-haired boy said, sounding almost disappointed. “The mirrors are pretty much all broken. No idea what happened to them.” He beamed, not exactly lying about not breaking them so much as just joking. Either way, that didn’t help much to lighten the mood.
Thrashing Louder; Deviant Rebel

Itsuki greets Ming Yu and Joe.
Itsuki explains that the mirrors are broken.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies

Shameless Trash

User Image

Ming Yu strode on her legs, and the white haired boy kept up, somehow. The more he talked (in English), the more Ming Yu’s nerves got shorter and shorter. She grit her teeth, blasting rap songs in her ears to avoid paying attention.

The gates of Seraphim were chained shut. She paused her music, instructing the boy to squeeze past the bars, before helping the dog through. The tags on the dog’s collar said “Ojo, but she managed to get the boy’s name, Johnathan Doe. Ming Yu squeezed herself in last, before going to the hall of mirrors. Police tape was across the entrance, but she cut it down. F**k the authorities.

Ming Yu was greeted by a dirty blond, carrying a sledgehammer. ”Shouldn’t you be in school?” Ming Yu retorted, fists curled up for action. This guy was bad news, but then again, so was she. ”You aren’t exactly Mr. Perfect either.” she shot back, as the boy called her a goody two-shoes. He tossed his sledgehammer aside. Well, he had disarmed himself, at least her head was safe. For now. At least he had a mind for destruction that wasn’t gonna be used on them. She liked that.

”I’m here for the same reason you are, but him?” She gestured to Joe with her head. ”He’s here for some stupid ritual.” She paused. This guy, she had encountered several guys like him before.

”Name’s Ming Yu.” She said, stuffing her fists into her jacket pockets. ”I think you and I are gonna get along very nicely.”

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
I --- WILL --- NOT --- FALL!
ITSUKI

Speaking with: Ming Yu, Joe

"Shouldn't you be at school?" The girl responded, answering his question with his own question. He didn't budge, merely biting his lower lip in thought, before responding. "Nah. School's boring. Breaking stuff's fun." He said, flashing a grin that seemed to stretch from ear to ear.

"You aren't Mr. Perfect, either."

"Heeeey, gimme a break. We haven't even got on one date yet, and already you think have me figured out, don'tcha?" He sighed ironically, crossing his arms, his exasperated expression replaced by his beaming grin as quickly as it appeared. "I like to think I'm a bit more complex than that. Hehehe~!" He chuckled childishly. Joe was remarkably silent, but the brown-haired boy hadn't prodded on that matter any further.

The brown-haired boy blew his hair out of his face again. Despite being outnumbered by two strangers, one who came cross as dangerous as he, he seemed to be holding his ground without any hesitation. He was clearly the top dog around here, or so his mind was telling him.

"He’s here for some stupid ritual."

"Ritual, huh? Pfft. Boring." The boy dismissed, his raspberry pushing his hair out of his eyes yet again. "Well, that's his business. So long as he's not gonna summon some weird demon thing to eat us, I'm okay with that."

The girl introduced herself as Ming Yu. Definitely not from around here, figured the boy.

"I think you and I are gonna get along very nicely."

The boy grinned, walking past the two before turning around to face them one last time before stepping out of Seraphim. With a half-hearted salute, he had given his name. "The name's Itsuki. Just Itsuki. I'm looking forward to meeting up again sometime." And with that, he left.

Joe, however, had been considerably quiet this whole time.
Thrashing Louder; Deviant Rebel

Ming Yu Introduces herself.
Itsuki introduces himself.
Itsuki leaves.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies

Shameless Trash

User Image

’Just Itsuki? An interesting boy, he and I think alike. I like that.’ Ming Yu thought, perhaps the trip down was not as bad after all. Allies were good in any situation, but Ming Yu would keep her distance for now.

She walked over to pick up the sledgehammer the boy had left behind. It was slightly heavy, Ming Yu dragging it over. Her strength was running, not exactly lifting things. She gave up halfway, cursing in English before knocking a blue trash can near the Hall of Mirrors over. Ming Yu scowled, watching it roll inside, past the cut police tape. Well, if it was going to be destroyed near where a guy’s dead body had been found, then so be it.

Ming Yu contemplated whether the body was still in there. It couldn’t have been. She had never seen a dead body, but she decided an unconscious person on a cocaine trip was close enough. Ming followed in, kicking the trash can around, forgetting all about Joe. She would not rest until there was a significant dent in that can!

Using all the muscle she had in her legs. Ming drove her foot down into the metal siding. Making a soft dent, the can coughed out some trash, the lid hanging off. The girl drove her other foot on top of the dent, forcing the can to skid a few metres in the hall. True to Itsuki’s word, most of the mirrors were broken. Ming went over to a broken one, scowling at her reflection. She aimed her boot at the surface, creating a small cobweb down below.

’Stupid theme park. Why did some dumba** build it anyways? To make money? You can never have enough of that stuff. Yet we circulate it as if it wasn’t a drug.’ Ming Yu went back to her trash can, denting it further. ’Some guy died here, he wouldn’t have if there was no theme park. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for this f**king theme park!’ Metal clanged against pavement as her foot smashed into it even more, at a furious pace. The can rolled haphazardly away sometimes, trying to escape the anger that was running through the girl’s veins like a current. Her feet were beginning to hurt, but she didn’t care.

Vicious Rogue

3,825 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image

Mood: "I won't lie..that was kinda fun."

((Song of the Moment: Tea Break))

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Mura sighed, she was out of it as expected. In between her tired rambling he did get some kind of response out of her. Mura glanced to the other male who introduced himself as "Hika". "Sanada, Mura is fine. I don't really have any nicknames or anything like that" he answered before pondering what to do about Meiko. "I wouldn't call myself a prince" he said before taking hold of her shoulders coming up with a solution.

Mura took a deep breath to prepare himself and then his eyes flashed open. Quickly he shook the girl shouting "My god! Its an earthquake! Oh great Izanagi, the ground is opening up and swallowing her whole! This is a day of unparalleled tragedy! I fear this is her final fantasy! Oh woe is me! The horror! The humanity! Hell itself if grabbing her as we speak! Whatever shall we do?!" Murder! Damnation! Hellfire! He said giving his best acting performance. Though it has been awhile, Mura smiled a bit at the memory of scaring awake his younger sister. Before he dwelled on the her memory too long he pushed it down and chuckled to himself trying to stay in the moment. "See told you, I'm more of the rogue" he stated to Hika as he lifted he covered his mouth and nose with his sleeve. No exactly the most convincing Ninja but it got the job done.

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

Joe merely waited while the conversation unfolded, unblinkingly. Ojo, on the other hand, seemed uncomfortable in the presence of this "Itsuki." The bad vibe that emanated from the brown-haired boy was a powerful one. It was rather surprising that Joe hadn't seemed to notice.

When the conversation ended, Joe hadn't said a word, merely following after Ming Yu into the hall of mirrors and felt around. Nearly all of these mirrors were completely shattered. Were they all broken by Itsuki? If one mirror was seven years of bad luck, Itsuki had a long bout of misfortune ahead of him. Joe continued moving his cane and stepping forward, his shows crunching on shards of broken glass as he walked through, until his cane hit against a perfectly smooth surface. He reached out his hand, slowly moving it up and down the mirror, feeling the surface. This one was perfectly intact. Joe felt that he was standing in the center of the hall. Did Itsuki neglect to shatter this mirror, as well? Or maybe...

It was haunted, and had reformed itself after breaking.

Joe's grinned, pulling his hand away from the unnaturally smooth surface of the mirror and reached into his bag. He pulled out the candles he grabbed on his way out from the Occult Room and placed them around the mirror, lighting each one as he set them down. If this mirror was haunted, and the student in their school perished in this very hall, then this mirror should be the best spot to communicate with his spirit. Joe did not notice that Ojo had a really bad feeling about this, whining as Joe set the candles down. He pulled out his braille book, running his fingers over the bulges on the paper and read aloud in Japanese. "Oh, spirits from another world, hear my plea!" He said, flipping through the pages yet again. "Let us speak to our recently departed classmate! Allow us to put his soul at ease for his safe departure into the afterlife." He reached out and touched the mirror, as if somehow expecting that to help with his séance. There was a sudden chill in the room. Perhaps this was the presence of a ghost, after all? Or maybe this whole hall was just naturally cold and it occurred to him only now. When nothing happened, he moved his hand away from the mirror and closed his braille book, speaking to himself in English. "Well, that didn't work. Maybe I should try a different method next time." He said, turning his head to Ojo, who was pulling at his pant leg, trying to drag him out of the hall of mirrors. "Don't worry, boy." He said, smiling reassuringly to the dog and kneeling to pet him. "We're leaving. I promise I won't bring you ne-CK!" Suddenly, Joe felt a strangling sensation; it was the collar of his shirt, being pulled back by an unknown force. At first, he thought it was Ming Yu, but he could still hear her banging on things in the background ahead of him. Could it be the ghost of the student he was trying to speak to? How did he reach him? How could he make physical contact with Joe?

Joe swung his arms wildly and tried to push himself away from the mirror, but when he put his fingers on the glass, they suddenly became absorbed by what appeared to be some sort of strange, metallic fluid. Did the mirror just turn into liquid? No... It appeared to have become a portal. His eyes widened, struggling to break free from the grasp of the ghostly hand around his shirt, but the grip was like an iron claw, unwilling to budge. In an instant, the hand pulled him back further into the mirror. "M-Muh... Ming! Ming Yu! M-*glub glub glub*!" It was a strange sensation; like being completely submerged in water, preventing him from speaking. And yet, he had no trouble breathing through the metallic liquid that blocked his mouth from being able to call for help. This couldn't possibly be a prank; this was definitely paranormal activity.

Joe tries to perform a séance in front of a lone mirror.
Joe is grabbed by the Shadow!
Joe is being pulled into the mirror!

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies

Shameless Trash

User Image

Ming’s angry rampage was interrupted by someone calling her name. That kid, Ming turned around to shout at him, only to discover he was… being sucked into the mirror.

Panic grabbed any sense she had, shooting through her veins like electricity. Her mouth fell open, it took her two long strides to run over to Joe, grabbing onto something. She could feel the cloth in her fingers, but her mind drew a blank at seeing her own arm disappear into the mirror. Before she could think to attempt to tug backwards, whatever was grabbing joe gave an extra hard tug, sending the rest of the woman into the mirror.

She didn’t know if it was her screaming, but all she remembered was falling. Her memory failed her on what was passing by in that short while, but later recollections would make her assume that it was pure black. For the first time in a long while… she felt scared.

Pavement. Ming Yu groaned, opening one eye gingerly. Her body hurt, as if several people had just finished wailing on her. She shot one arm forward, landing it on the ground. Ming Yu lifted herself off the ground. Back in the… hall of mirrors?

Only it was different. There was no glass anywhere, all the mirrors were fixed. Ming looked down to see Joe, having no idea where his mutt was. Ming groaned, stumbling over to a mirror. Her body hurt. It hadn’t hurt like this in a long time.

She looked exactly the same. Ming frowned, before leaving, unable to process what had happened. Maybe there was no glass there. She had imagined it or something.

Walking out, everything seemed, flipped. Ming looked at the lettering of the signs. It was… mirrored.
        ”The hell is going on?” Ming shouted, her voice bouncing around the empty park.

It felt colder than normal. Something was wrong. Ming’s hands shot for her bag, finding it not on her person. She swore, checking her pockets for her phone. Gone as well.

She heard something shuffling to her left. Or was it her right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces