Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ronin Amphio
Infraspeits Clan Enforcer
With: Suichi, Dash

----------------------------

A second man approached Ronin now from the side drawing a sword. Spewing some crap about wanting to face Ronin alone. He took his focus partially off Suichi, still crushing his bone blade with his hand however and watching for the man to take advantage of the situation now that he had a buddy.

Ronin laughed as the man spoke, "Haven't you just been standing on the sidelines the whole time p***y? And you want to face me alone? How gutless. Suicide is the cowards way out."

He began to turn back to Suichi, attempting to push him backwards as he continued to crush the bone. "Don't be such a brainless b***h. Why don't you run downtown with your crippled leader and play with Jack. You seem ever weaker then this puss."

Onirama

x. gaara boy .x

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image
ŞμĮɕḩĮ ♋The Demon♋ Mɪɴɪᴍᴏᴛᴏ

Partial form
Full demon form

I am the Alpha of Alphas
I am the Apex of Apex Predators
I am Death, Destroyer of worlds!
I Am the Demon Incarnate!.

Suichi looked at Ronin and sighed, this mans overconfidence was starting to get on his nerves as the man began to try and crush the bone drill in Suichi's hand. "That might be harder then you would think, this bone isn't ordinary, while you crushed my other bones this one is special it is layered to the point were even diamonds barely scratch it!" he said as he began to push Ronin back. As the pushing process began, Suichi heard Dash speak and knew the man wanted this fight to be done with so they could go and assist their captain and Skylar. "Hey man consider it done but have you listened to this self righteous, overconfident a*****e? said Suichi as he pushed and pushed. "You boast about being stronger then me when look at you, i've barely used half of my strength against you and I think you've been taking me seriously when I in turn have not." he said as he stepped back. "Judging by your display Ronin, Dash would be more then adequate to handle and finish you. Hes all yours" said Suichi as he ceased his pushing and stepped back from the man before walking over to Dash and slapping the crew mates hand to tag out. All at once the bone armor that had encased Suichi started to crack and then crumbled into small fragments and fell away from him, he proceeded to find a nice shadowed area and sat down watching the battle that was sure to ensue. "Do hurry and finish this will you? The Captain is getting farther and farther ahead of both of us." said Suichi.

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Gleaxi

Mad_Hatted_Minx

Onirama

Nyaoni

Immortal Traceur
User ImageUser Image

Keirae was standing next to Wyatt when he complained about her just dragging him off while he was talking to the one skypean, she responded to his complaint "Well you know I thought it was fun though so you'll get over it". She let out a small laugh and a cynical smile cracked across her face. After giving Wyatt a witty remark she listened carefully to what he had to say about the sanlord situation as she wasn't sure how to go about the situation entirely and Wyatt was a more logical thinker than herself who was a spur of the moment type of thinker. After hearing his full opinion on the world noble issue she said to him "Yea to be honest that world noble is a scum of the earth". The two of them had finally reached the outside of the sanlord estate and she continued to walk with Wyatt a few paces down the road and proceeded to sit down on a bench with him to continue their conversation. She spoke in a low voice so that people who were walking by couldn't hear what they were talking about "And yea I am being serious, My belief is the same as yours I think the shandians have done nothing wrong and the world noble is just taking advantage of them and as marines it is our duty to help people in need". Now for any other admiral to say something like this it would to be a surprise, but she was different from the others and didn't care how much trouble she got in as long as it meant doing the right thing at the end of the day. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper that she had scribbled some names down on before she left the ship originally. She read the names on the list to Wyatt, these names were of the people who were also attending the meeting that were now aiding sanlord. She said to Wyatt "If we want to help the shandians it might get physical because there is a shichibukai among them along with an annoying bounty hunter." she paused for a moment and then continued to talk "Oh yeah I almost forgot....we should also find out the whole story if possible before sanlord makes his move". Keirae looked at Wyatt who was sitting next to her on the bench and proceeded to lean close to him and whispered in his ear "So what do you say Wyatt do you want to have some fun..." She always liked teasing Wyatt as this was her way that she got along with him even though he probably didn't like it all that much. She was curious what his opinion was going to be because what she was asking of him to do could possibly get them in trouble or even demoted because they were going to go against a world noble to help the shandians. She was also curious of what Wyatt would suggest their next course of action would be if he did agree with actually helping the shandians or came up with a different plan.

With///Wyatt
                                                          Location///Outside Estate
                                                          Attitude///Curious / Excited
                                                          Position///Admiral

Celestin Selone

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Issara Kiwaro
“Bloodbath”

╚══════════════╝

❥Location: Boin Archipelago
❥Company: The crew, Nakoa, Sparky, and two strangers

This island was beyond strange: it was a giant living organism. And it was hungry. The red headed captain shook her head as Nakoa landed near her, looking around at the further oddities that were beginning to make themselves known. "This is definitely a first," she answered his question, her gut telling her that they needed to find a safe place to figure things out and perhaps pick the brains of the apparent locals. As she was about to voice her agreement with Nakoa and Naji on moving on, the feathered boy began to get a bit panicky about the giant plant getting pissed enough to come after them and took off. Not wasting a moment, seeing as these strangers obviously knew more about this place, the vampire grabbed Reiner's hand and sped after them, practically dragging the dragon man alongside her. "Let's go then, boys! Right behind you, sweetie," she called to Beni with a reassuring smile after glancing back to make sure the rest were following as well. What kind of attacks was this being capable of? She was curious to find out and she hoped that some explanations would be available soon. After a few moments on the run, making sure she didn't trip up Sparky with her speed, her nose picked up on a faint familiar blood scent just before her eyes locked onto the three members of their group that had been left behind as they came into view. "Hang a 180, darlings, we pissed off the plant," she called out to them with a grin, slowing down a bit as the two groups approached each other. Naomi and Sunil seemed fine, though the rubber man looked a little annoyed that he had been left out of the exploration excitement. Tyler, however, while now patched up thanks to their fiery doctor, looked like death warmed over. Uh oh. She had seen that look on him earlier...on the ship...right before he had passed out...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Decimo - Vongola
Gleaxi
Onirama
Flashwulf
Nazedi
korinzu
Vas Mortis

Dapper Cat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
N a o m i "Spitfire" W i n t e r s

Cherry Feather's very own Shinobi Doctor

"It's my job." Naomi shrugged in reply to Tyler's gratitude. Helping others was just something she liked to do, it always put a smile on her face no matter what. She kept following Sunil, who had taken the lead; looking back every so often to make sure Tyler was keeping up alright. As they traversed farther inland, it grew more humid by the second. The red-head brought her hand to her brow frequently, attempting to keep the sweat out of her eyes. Naomi didn't like the heat all that much, which was kind of ironic considering she had the ability to breathe fire. Although, that didn't stop her from stopping occasionally to harvest some unique looking flora as well as some insects. One would never know when they'd need a quick remedy, as she highly doubted that there was a clinic or apothecary nearby.

Obliging Sunil's sudden request, Naomi fell back a few paces to match Tyler's. "Come on kitsune-kun, we'll have to move fast to keep up with Sunil." Without waiting to ask him, she grabbed his arm that wasn't on the side his wound was, and draped it over her shoulder. "Lean into me if you have to, I can manage the weight." When it came to someone else's health, Naomi would always put her own well-being last. Even if she were dog tired, and about to pass out from the heat, she would make sure her patient was fine.

The trio traveled even farther towards the center in hopes of finding the others. Eventually the two groups came across one another. "What do you mean you pissed it off?" Naomi asked with a quirked brow. It appeared that everyone was fine, plus there were two new fellows. The shinobi looked over to Issa for an answer, who merely shrugged. Well okay then. Her eyes finally fell on the only thing that struck her as odd. Hanbei. While he was normally weird to begin with, the mannerisms he was displaying at the moment were unusual. "What's your problem?" she bluntly asked the samurai, an un-amused look on her face.

(( blah post :c --- EDITED biggrin ))

Onirama
Flashwulf
1_hell_devils_tears_3
korinzu
Gleaxi
Vas Mortis
Decimo - Vongola

Dapper Cat

G a r e t h the "W h i r l w h i n d"

Dead Man Walking; Blue Crow's Sniper

"If you think we're stopping there Asami, you're crazier than I give you credit for," spoke the messy-haired man. He turned his tired gray gaze upon his "daughter" and only real companion. Dramatically jabbing his finger in the direction of the island in question, he began to shake his head repeatedly. "No, no, no. We don't dock at places that are on FIRE." San Lorenzo was indeed under some sort of attack, easily told by the large plumes of black smoke rising into the air. Just looking at it sent his nerves into a tizzy. There was no way, no how they were going there. He didn't care if Asami dragged him! Gareth would tie himself to the mast if he had to!

As the duo comically argued over why Gareth was or was not a lazy coward, a familiar sight passed over head. Noticing the shadow that temporarily blocked the sun over them, Gareth looked up. The cause of the mini-eclipse was of no surprise to him, as for some reason, this had happened several times over the many years they had been traveling together. Leaning back onto the ship's railing, Gareth sighed. "That bird's following us again." He couldn't help but shake the feeling that maybe it was a bad omen. Or some sort of sign. The bird always appeared when bad things were happening or lurking nearby. Just like it was doing now. Letting out a slight chuckle, he offered, "Maybe it wants us to move on to the next island, and I have to agree with it."

shykiller
User Image
Tyler Inferni

With: A strange Pirate Crew
Health:0% Out cold
Where: Outside the Archipelago
((OOC: Sorry it's so short but he needed a rest. Now he's Issa's backpack.))
I just want to be left Alone...

Tyler normally would have protested being so close to someone, but the exhaustion and fatigue was too great for him to cope with. He had no choice but to lean against the ninja doctor for support. The heat didn't bother Tyler too much, having a form that set you on fire, literally at times, meant he was rather used to the heat, but the humidity was killing him. His eyes dropped as he hobbled along, only snapping to attention when he heard the sounds of people approaching.

The rest of the crew, plus some new people, showed up and his eyes widened. Pissed off the island? That wasn't good. He leaned away from the doctor. "I'll be fine." He offered with a small smile. His head went light and his vision faded. "s**t." He said as he lost all motor functions. He stumbled as his eyes slid shut. He braced for impact but it never came. Instead he felt something softer than the ground catch him. Forcing his eyes open one last time he looked up through his blurry gaze. He was met with the concerned gaze of the captain of the crew looking down on him. He wanted to offer an apology but his strength failed him. Finally succumbing to exhaustion, his last thoughts were recognizing he was being hefted onto Issa's back as his mind faded to black.

...those around me get burned.

User Image

Asami
With: Gareth

Asami was always looking for a new challenge to put herself up against. However, she was always kept in check or held back, depending how you looked at it, by Gareth. She enjoyed a difficult challenge and once in a while she was able to convince Gareth, either by force or persuasion to let them go and do something adventurous. This time, however, she knew she wouldn't win this fight. This island was something that Gareth would not ever even set foot on, no matter what threats or promises Asami made to Gareth.

Asami sighed heavily as she accepted her fate of boredom and sat on the front of their small boat. She sat between the two candles she had grown to like over time, that glowed a deep purple color They made her feel at ease and expanded her senses even further than they normally could feel. She then held her sword in her lap and said "Eventually we will have to be less cowardly, Gareth."

Asami knew that he as just looked out for her best interests, but she also knew that she would need to challenge herself eventually. Asami glanced upwards ad indeed did see the hawk that seemed to follow them everywhere, at least when they were in trouble of some kind. She knew it did not mean any harm, but she wondered why the bird was always almost checking in on them.

Nazedi

Bashful Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
A K I N A x M O R I K O
L I E U T E N A N T x OF x THE x H U N T E R x U N I T

"A surgeon must always be aware of their actions."

After what seemed like endless hours of sailing, Akina Moriko had finally reached her destination. Skypiea had once been the stuff of legends, but nowadays it was surprisingly easy to reach for pirates and Marines alike. Why she had been sent to Skypiea, however, was beyond her. The lieutenant's presence seemed useless on an island where many other Marines were already stationed. Many who outranked her at that. But, orders were orders. It was not her place to argue with her superiors.

Skypiea was absolutely gorgeous. Akina's first steps on the luscious green island earned a somewhat peaceful sigh from her. If she wasn't here for business, there was no0 doubt in her mind that she'd be enjoying everything this island had to offer her. She could perhaps enjoy the view as she searched, her primary goal at this current point was to locate a fellow Marine who was of some useful rank.

It did not take her long to find someone of a higher rank than the average Marine. She could clearly see the word 'Justice' on the back of his clothing. She approached him swiftly, wanting to close the gap between them before he could disappear on her. "Hey, wait!"

"Every cut counts."

User Image

x

T H O U G H T S : BETTER BE WORTH MY TIME.
    L O C A T I O N : SKYPIEA STREETS.
    C O M P A N Y : FELLOW MARINE.
    O O C : I CAN ADD ANOTHER PARAGRAPH NEEDED! THIS IS JUST SUPER HARD TO DO RIGHT ON MY PHONE X.X

HEALTH:xxxxxxxxSTAMINA:
    ██████████ : 100% ██████████ : 100%

Nazedi
User Image
Dorncliff
The Winter Savage

The mind does strange things in moments of danger. It fades back to previous days. Dorncliff felt his mind wander elsewhere, remembering the days of sailing on the Grand Line in the beginning. The time he was nearly killed by a raging storm, or swallowed by sea beasts, eaten alive by creatures on some far off island, or when he went toe to toe with all those enemies, pirates, marines, bounty hunters, devil fruit users and normal men, so many fights, all leading him to eventually be scouted by a far off branch of one of the Yonkou's crews. It wasn't a big time position, after all he was still some shmuck in the first half, while the real big names and the Monster himself were hanging out in the New World. Dorncliff never had any dreams of reaching those heights, he never expected to ever meet the Monster face to face, but Dorncliff had struggled to make his name and his position here.

And he was not going to fall to some bean sprouts.

Dorncliff's mouth shot open as she started to rust his lips, his teeth clamping down on the girl's finger, biting deeply into it to keep her in place, his other hand, still clutching her arm even though the large opening in his torso, squeezed tightly, backed by strength that could shatter stone with ease, "Shuht hup hyu bhuat!" He kicked off from his position, using all his strength to spin his entire body, still clutching the rust and door brat with his teeth and hands, causing her body to swing around, his jump aiming to smash the girl into the building next to them.

Mad_Hatted_Minx

Gleaxi
User Image
Otis Deskerman

"Wild Hound"

Dance Dance With The Jumping Flea

Otis reeled back as another cannon ball came hurtling towards his face, but his leg darted up, kicking the cannon ball into the air, tumbling back to land on the tips of his toes, springing forward to clash blades with the strange soldier again, forcing the man backwards from the impact of the clash. He made a short skip to lift his legs into the air and kicked to the side lightly, turning his whole body in the air as he swung the blade towards the man's legs, and right after attacking his legs he kicked the air again, much harder this time, "Flea Dance!"

Otis shot horizontally through the air, kicking off again and again, launching him in rapid, sharp paths around the soldier, reaching behind him and then launching at his back to make a swing at him.

ArthurDeschain

Immortal Traceur
[/quote
XXXXHANBEI. MATSUDAIRA

User Image
xx─── ───────────── ── ────
xxxxxxxxI'm at/on/in the island.xxxxI'm feeling calm and dissatisfied. xxxxI'm with the crew and people.

• xxxxx
                                              Hanbei lifted his head as he heard Beni call out their names as the boy with the feather hat took off with her. He stood up and turned around to follow after Beni, shortly after Issa and the others begun following them, he ran with a blank look on his face and it was only moments later before they'd been approached by a trio of people, Naomi and Sunil among them. He took a glance at Naomi who approached him with her ordinary look and then threw him a question, he looked back up ahead as he shook his head "Just shut up, and keep running, Shinobi." He replied in the same tone of bluntness as he sped up a little bit to distance himself from her, his eyes being noticeably peeled toward the jungle around them, curious as to what remained behind after the plant had gobbled up virtually everything that was living.

it'smyooc ┋┋┋ Not much to respond to. just wanted to get my post in.

• Demonic Shade

User Image
    Flora ¤ WillowsUser Image
    {Where I'm at:Pala island; within city limits}◊{Who I'm With:Petra, Jack, Ariel, Dorncliff}◊{My Thoughts:Don't you hurt her!}
    {Condition:75%, Left forearm cut off, begun healing process.}◊{Current Form:Hybrid}

¤¤¤

Flora was still kneeling as Petra put the man through a barrage of attacks. She managed to close the wound on her arm with thick bark to stop her sap from oozing out of the end. She looked up in time to see Petra reach over the man's shoulder and begin rusting his face. The girl was going all out, and Flora never liked seeing her partner resort to this form of fighting. She was brilliant at it, but it always meant that they were in serious danger from an enemy. The tree woman stood, ready for the fighting to finish so they could move on. That's when the man bit Petra's finger, swinging her around towards a building. Flora heard the girl cry out in surprise and pain. She used her good arm and extended out vines, wrapping them tightly around Petra to protect her. Vines also wrapped around the bear man, though these were not to protect. These were to wound. They tightened like a vice grip around the man's torso, keeping him from taking full breaths. "No one hurts Petra." Flora growled, her voice still showing her own pain, though that was quickly becoming manageable as the nutrients in the soil were helping her heal it over.
    ¤¤¤

Flower Meaning:

Mad_Hatted_Minx

Dapper Cat

G a l e "Lightning Bruiser" B r i m s t o n e

Fabulous Marine Ensign: Salvaggi Unit

______________________________________________________________________________
    > > xxx Location: Skypiea; Outside Sanlord's Estatexxx Company: Akinaxxx Mood: A little betterxxx < <
    ______________________________________________________________________________

For a while Gale stood there, looking at the scenery around him. For a place that held such evil, it truly was beautiful. Although, not much could be said for the skypiean hairstyles. As a self-proclaimed fashionista, he never did understand why they wore their hair the way they did. Up-dos were fine and all, but why antennas? Specifically, why antennas with bulbs on top? How strange indeed.

Every once in a while he would steal a glance in the direction of the estate, expecting Lucia to come out any moment now. But it would appear something was holding her up. It didn't take him long to realize that she might be there for quite some time. When it came to tennryubitos, you never quite knew what they wanted. And no matter what, you'd end up having to do what they said regardless. They were "gods" after all. Frowning, the ensign stuffed his hands into his pockets and began to roam the streets.

Not moments after that, someone called to him. Stopping abruptly, Gale turned to locate the source of the feminine voice, which he found to be Akina Moriko. If he recalled correctly, she was the Lieutenant of the Hunter Unit. Glad to see a somewhat familiar face again, his typical happy go lucky smile came back in full swing. Giving her a quick and perky salute, he greeted her, "Hello there Lieutenant Akina-san!~" The ensign bridged the gap between them with a few sassy strides of his long legs. "I see they've added another unit to overlook skypiea. I can't help but wonder why." He stuck his lip out to pout momentarily, his thoughts wandering back to his superior. Please don't take too long Lucia.

Snapping back from his mind wandering, he smiled once again and asked, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

(( o-o sorry for the crappy post ))
    Princess of the Spades
    User Image
    Orion Teron
    Supersoldier Model #000

Orion jumped over the blade as it came towards his feet laughing at the man's attempt to try and shove him. As he landed back on the ground, he watched Otis begin to bounce around the room. Jumping from wall to wall with his flea legs.

Orion smiled under his mask and began to dance in the middle of the room, shaking his butt and waving his arms wildly. "OH YEAH. WORK IT BRO! FROM THE FRONT TO THE BACK TO THE SIDE TO SIDE!"

It was as he began to dance around that he noticed Otis trying to attack him from behind. Lazily jumping upwards, he moved up and above the lunging swordsman as he flew past aiming his arm cannon once again at the man. "I'm too DAMN FANCY to hit with a sword strike like that! You gotta try something cooler bro! IT'S LIKE A PUZZLE!"

Bracing himself in midair he fired off three more cannonballs at the man as he yelled, "MY BACK MUSCLES ARE SO RIPPED FROM CARRYING THIS THING YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!"

ArthurDeschain

ice_demon_hiro

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas