Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akina is a typical school girl. She loves animals, especially cats, and is a kind, generous girl. One day, when walking home from school, a black cat falls from a tree branch above her and lands on her head. Akina is startled, but realizes the cat is injured and needs help. She takes the cat home and bandages it up. The cat is all black, and sort of fluffy. It wears a collar that says 'NOIR 125'. The cat falls unconscious, and soon Akina falls asleep next to it. A while later, Akina wakes up, and is understandably shocked to find that she no longer shares her bed with an injured black cat, but instead with a naked bandaged bishounen! He has black hair and wears a collar. Akina reacts badly to his presence, and he tries to explain that he is actually Noir the black cat she rescued earlier. Akina doesn't want to believe him, but when he transforms to cat form right in front of her, she has no choice but to believe. Noir is very cute, and he likes Akina a lot. In fact, he declares that he wants to have children with her! (Talk about moving fast! lolz ^_^) Akina doesn't take him very seriously, however Noir is very serious about his affection for Akina. They face several hardships together, from attacking cats, catboy rivals, a surprise fiancee, and more.

Akina - akina_chan666

Noir - Tachibana Senda

Laura - Laura89

For other characters, please fill out this form
Name:
Appearance:
Your relationship with the either Akina or Noir:
Small Bio:
((BUMPU))
((BUMPIES))
((I'd like to take a shot at being Noir))
Tachibana Senda
((I'd like to take a shot at being Noir))
((Okie dokie ^_^ Just lemme add you. I have to get off in a couple of minutes so we can start later in the day.))
((No problem))

Sparkly Seeker

6,825 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25
Name: Laura
Race: HUman(but has a little secret or two tucked away)
Appearance: *what my avatar looks like black hair and blue eyes*
Your relationship with Akina: Her best friend since pre school
Small Bio: Laura can be naive at times but she always likes to help out Akina when she needs to. Laura loves to cook and sing. Akina hasn't really told her about NOIR125 at least not yet. Laura lost something very dear to her a long time ago. And olny Akina knows about it.
Akina ran out of her house, already late enough for school. Just yesterday, she picked up a tiny injured cat who turned about to be a boy! A very good-looking boy but a naked boy none the less. Her face with flushed in a crimson shade, trying to convince herself this wasn't happening. That Noir was just something made up in her head. My my goodness... She really did need to get out more often she mentally noted, finally stopping at the school gates. They were closed already, no way in. Akina sighed, bowing her head in disappointment. "Aww.... This sucks..."

Sparkly Seeker

6,825 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25
Laura smiled as she opened the gates. "Akina you are so late that it is not even funny." She laughed as she looked at her. "What's wrong with you. Did you remember your apron for Home Ec. We have a subsitute the dreaded Mr. Kanashi be prepared to be slaughtered to death by him." She laughed as she walked inside the school with AKina.
Laura89
Laura smiled as she opened the gates. "Akina you are so late that it is not even funny." She laughed as she looked at her. "What's wrong with you. Did you remember your apron for Home Ec. We have a subsitute the dreaded Mr. Kanashi be prepared to be slaughtered to death by him." She laughed as she walked inside the school with AKina.
Akina sighed, looking at the floor in her miserable mood. "Just don't even ask.... I'm just not feeling well... When I woke up... I don't, everything seemed to fall about." She groaned, "Do you have an apron atleast Laura-chan...? I could really, really use a spare! I'll be your best friend is you do me this little favour!" The school girl even got on her knees, begging for this tiny request.

Sparkly Seeker

6,825 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25
Laura smiled showing an extra apron. "I knew you were going to forget. So of course I came prepared." She handed it to Akinaa and got her off her knees and walked to the school building. "We're still in homeroom so your not that late."
Laura89
Laura smiled showing an extra apron. "I knew you were going to forget. So of course I came prepared." She handed it to Akinaa and got her off her knees and walked to the school building. "We're still in homeroom so your not that late."
Akina sighed in relief, "Thank the lord.... Laura-chan, you're the best friend a girl could have!" She giggled, worry still plaguing her in the back of her head. "So... Umm, you study for that math test today?"

Sparkly Seeker

6,825 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25
"Uhh yeah why?" She looked at her and sighed. "Akina-chan you know the teacher is about to send you down with the people who can't tell from their age to their shoe size!" (Something the people use to tell me in middle school) She gave Akina the formulas and math sheet to study during home ec. "Here I'll make the desert while you study."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff