9,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧

Here I stand, beneath the warm and soothing rain.

She'd watched, briefly, before her attention was turned to the male who had come out of nowhere. He was the snake, huh? That meant that he was just like the rest of them she'd barely known or gotten to know since just recently coming to the main estate. Yuri rubbed the back of her head and mentally agreed with Oliver about being an unwanted tag-along. She'd probably be that, too.

"If only it is okay with the tiger," Yuri said, pulling her hair back and burying it under a hat. If she was going out again, she needed to keep herself incognito. "It wouldn't be nice for me to step on anyone's toes, oui?"

The droplets falling gently down on the terrain.

✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧

ღ Place: The Estate
ღ Companion: Matthias, Oliver, Satomi
ღ Outfit: Pink and Black
ღ Thoughts: . . .

Fanpire32

Oasis Wolf

OOC: Bleh, sorry for the sucky reply.

Apathetic_Fury's Princess

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User ImageUser Image
location:: Estate || company:: Matty, Yuri, Oliver || emotion:: At ease || outfit:: X

The tiger shook her head for a moment. "You lot are weird ones, I'll give ya that." she smirked. Looking down at Matty she seemed to melt; "Awwww, how on earth can I say no to you my little Cutie-pie!?" she reached down and gave Matthias a hug. Standing back up straight however she looked between the other two with a smile before she nodded.

"I don't care if you two want to come. It will be like having a family dinner."
                                  Satomi told them. She loved the family, even if she didn't know everyone. Though deep down she was sure she'd run into at least one or two that would make her blood boil. "Oh I'm Satomi by the way. And of course the tiger of the zodiac." she wasn't going to hide it since they've all stated what they were.

She grabbed Matty's hand lightly; "My adorable little Cutie-pie here is wanting all of us to sit together like a family, and I think it'd be nice."
                                  She was hoping to learn a little about the two that had made an entrance on the yelling. Not that Satomi was surprised, that woman was insane......but Satomi couldn't help but wonder why the god hasn't said or done anything about Matty's mother yet.

OOC:: ...
                                  Fanpire32
                                  Nagisa Adelheid

Adorable Seeker

User Image

Matty's face slightly blushed as Satomi called him Cutie-pie once again. It was a cute nickname but he wasn't use to be called something cute. As she hugged him he gave the ever so slightest hug back, it wasn't a full on hug but it was something, and another thing foreign and long forgotten since his father left. When Satomi let go of him he gave a cheer. "Yay the others can come!" he cheered as he then grabbed Satomi's hand and then Yuri's hand and started to try to drag them along. He had bumped into Oliver trying to push him from behind all at the same time, trying to move the group along.

Oliver stared down at the small child and gave a slight smile as he moved himself bit by bit to let Matty think he was moving the larger male. He looked to Satomi and nodded. "Pleased to meet you tiger," and then he looked to Yuri, "You as well dragon." he said with a slight smile. It was a little awkward calling them their Zodiac animals, but he guessed it did give them a certain belonging and connecting them to each other, more than he had. Of course he had a good life and still did but he never really connected with people often. "It will be nice getting to know others of the zodiac, others who know what it's like to be different." he said with a slight smile. "Not only that getting food elsewhere other than home will be different as well." Due to his condition of a low immune system and always getting sick if he wasn't warm enough or he was too hot, and the chance of changing, Ollie hardly ever went out to eat at all. It was a nice change of pace being out and meeting others.

Matty continued to push the snake and try to drag the dragon, and tiger along with him. He was so excited he wanted to get to the Ramen shop and try out as much as he could possibly eat. He wondered how much he could eat, he'd never been given the chance at an all out possibility.

User Image

((I think I'll post my characters like this, the formatting is easier and also it's a little weird to have my characters crossing sometimes, also I'm not entirely sure what I should say to them ^^'' I'm so horrible with conversations....even in rps I guess -dies- ))
Nagisa Adelheid

Oasis Wolf

Anxious Zealot

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elijah Nori Sohma

xxxxx
                                                                    After a few minutes of eating, and now only about half way down with his ris, eli shrugged whilst taking a bit of chicken "touche" she hand a point, unless one was being careless, ris was very easy to cook.

sitting back in the chair for a moment letting the bit of food he ate settle he picked up the glass out water. "so.." he muttered. "hardly see you around." he said softly messing with the now unused chopstick. He hardly saw about half the family anymore, he was unsure about how he felt about, as he did not dwell on it, he did not let himself do that, but when it came up,he wanted to see them more. maybe it was neediness, selfishness or greed, but there were times he felt quite alone.

location ? // xxxx Inside
                                                                    with ? // xxxx Liliana,
                                                                    m o o d ? // satisfied
                                                                    . g i f // Sheep <3
                                                                    o c c ? // xxxx

Naughty Warrior

User Image
Liliana x x x x x
xx So I'm the OUTCAST... xxxxx

Some call me Kitten

Having the massive appetite that she did, Liliana polished off the last of her share of the food in no time. With her stomach now full, Liliana rested her chopsticks across her empty bowl. She placed her chin in the palm of her hand while her arm was propped on the table.
    "That shouldn't be surprising. Cats aren't really popular in this family."
    She said with a slight chuckle. Liliana had an odd sense of humor when it came to her status as the cat of the zodiac. It was true that it was an inconvenience at times but she accepted it. Liliana acknowledged that the Sohma's may not have bothered to take her in after her parents passed if she hadn't been cursed so it had helped her in a sense.

But forget I have C L A W S
    Where: Dining Area of the Main House
    With: Elijah
    Feeling: Odd
    OutOfCandy:

3mil3

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Cat Fancier 100
    User ImageUser Image
    location:: Estate || company:: Matty, Yuri, Oliver || emotion:: At ease || outfit:: X

She smiled down at Matty and watched as the boy tried to push the older male along. "Don't worry Matty, I got this." she reached out with her free hand and grabbed the man's hand and pulled him to her side. Once he was over there she grabbed his hand once more making a chain of Zodiacs. "Now off to the ramen shop!" she grinned and started off. The woman inside Matty's house would surely stay passed out for a while.....or Satomi sure hoped so.

It didn't seem to take anytime at all; before Satomi knew it they were at the noddle shop. The scents of ramen of all different flavors filled the air. "This is gonna be great!"
                                    she chirped before heading on in. She found a decent sized table that would fit all of them. "Matty, pick a seat, you get to sit by whoever you want." she smiled at him. She found her seat and hoped the others would soon.

Satomi was also getting pretty anxious about the idea of food. She couldn't recall the last time she had eaten, and surly poor Matthias was hungry. Did that b***h of a mother even feed him? Satomi sat in waiting for the rest to find their seats and for someone to come and take their order.

OOC:: Sorry I figured I'd go ahead and take them to the ramen shop.
                                    Fanpire32
                                    Nagisa Adelheid

Anxious Zealot

User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elijah Nori Sohma

xxxxx
                                                                      Looking at Lilianas' empty bowl then back to his bowl, he was unsure is she ate faster or he was just a slow eater. maybe it was just both. Listening to her talk Eli shook his head. "I do not believe that" he mustered up the lie. was it to make Liliana feel better? because he had nothing to gain from such a lie. However he did not dislike her, though there were people who did not fancy the cat, however there were people who did like the cat.

Picking back up his food picking at it some more. "so what are you doing after this?" he asked looking for something to do. unbeknownst of the activity outside.

location ? // xxxx Inside
                                                                      with ? // xxxx Liliana,
                                                                      m o o d ? // satisfied
                                                                      . g i f // Sheep <3
                                                                      o c c ? // xxxx

Devoted Seraph

9,075 Points
    • Timid 100
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Citizen 200
    User Image

User Image

✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧

Yuri followed along while keeping her slight disguise on. She wouldn't want to ruin the ramen date with obsessive, screaming fans. Sure, she made clothes and followed her own path.. but honestly, how did she ever agree to that interview a few weeks ago?

The smells of the ramen shop made Yuri feel hungry. As she'd never had ramen before, she was excited and took an empty seat. "The smell of the food here is wonderful! I've never really had ramen before." Yuri said with a smile on her face. The accent was gone, as it only happened when she was actually stressed.. or so it seemed. The dragon seemed really content waiting for her food.

"When we get back, do you think you all would be willing to help me with something? I will give compensation for your time, of course!"

✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧

ღ Place: Ramen Shop
    ღ Companion: Matthias, Satomi and Oliver
    ღ Thoughts:

Oasis Wolf

Fanpire32

Adorable Seeker

User Image

Matty smiled as he pulled Satomi's hand and dragged her next to him as he took a seat. "I wanna sit next to you!" he said to her as he looked across the table to Yuri. "What kind of help? I'm only so little, I can't do much, but I will try my hardest!" he said with a smile as he turned back to Satomi. "If it's okay with Satomi, she's watching me really, unless I have to go home." he stated and then proceeded with more questions. "What kind of Ramen is there, is it all good? How much can I eat?" he questioned. He was now rambling so much it was either cute or annoying.

Oliver took his seat at the table, on the side and looked to Matty who was chatting excitedly. He gave a slight smile, the kid deserved some fun. He then looked to Yuri. "Yeah I can help, of course I can't speak for Matty or Satomi, but of course." he said. It wasn't like he had much drawing to do. He was still at a drawing block. He didn't know what he was going to come up with.

User Image

((Sorry my post sucks a little, these are one of those moments I don't have much to say T.T))
    Nagisa Adelheid

Oasis Wolf

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Cat Fancier 100
    User ImageUser Image

Satomi was intrigued by Yuri's request. "I'm not gonna say no, but I'm not saying yes either.....how bout some more details?" for all she knew she would be agreeing to rob a damn bank! There was no way she was going to do that! But she was interested. Matty on the other hand was full of more questions. Even more so than Satomi herself. She couldn't help but smile at him. With a slight giggle she ruffled his hair. "All the ramen is delicious here! And Cutie-pie you can eat as much as you want. The only limit is in your apatite!" she told him. Satomi herself was thinking some pork....perhaps beef? She had so many choices....why not try them all?

OOC:: ...
                                    Fanpire32
                                    Nagisa Adelheid

Naughty Warrior

User Image
    Liliana x x x x x
    xx So I'm the OUTCAST... xxxxx

Some call me Kitten

Liliana leaned back, looking up at the roof to remember what she had been going to do earlier.
      I still need to go to town before everything closes...
      "I'm probably just to go into town to buy some stuff for my place."
      She answer casually. The silver hair cat glanced at her watch to check the time. It wasn't too late but by the time she walked to town, did her shopping, and walked back it would be well into the evening.
      "Thanks for having me but I should probably clean up and get going before it gets too late."
      She stood up and gathering the dishes she had made before heading to the kitchen to wash them. She ran the water, rolling up her sleeves before submerging her dishes. Liliana had things to do and also did not want to risk overstaying her welcome. This has been a pleasant evening but she knew she could expect things like this to become the norm in her life. For some reason, her thoughts started to wander as she scrubbed away at her bowl. She always had a weird balance in her life. Anytime something good happened, something bad would follow soon after. The biggest question she had was what was it going to be this time.

But forget I have C L A W S
      Where: Kitchen of the Main House
      With:
      Feeling: Slightly Worried
      OutOfCandy:

3mil3

Devoted Seraph

9,075 Points
      • Timid 100
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      • Citizen 200
      User Image

User Image

✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧

Of course, she wasn't really hoping for an okay, but they seemed eager.. well, all but Satomi. She was skeptical, and needed more details. Details Yuri was most happy to comply with. "You see, I'm currently trying to design a bit of a new fashion line, and I need some people to model the clothes. The models I'd hired before quit on me because of their managers. It wouldn't be much, and I can tailor the clothes to your sizes. It would come with a good amount of money for each of you." Yuri explained, attempting to decide on what she wanted to eat from this ramen shop. "I'd be sure to match your schedules, too, if it's all right."

✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧

ღ Place: Ramen Shop
      ღ Companion: Satomi, Matthias, Oliver

Fanpire32

Oasis Wolf

OOC: I am so sorry for the wait! I had a bit of a block on Yuri T crying T

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff