Night_Mist88's Husband

Demonic Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Sakato Haruno
Genin: Squad Two

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sakato laughed as he tripped another Genin. The boy stood up and dusted himself off. "Your dead Haruno!" The boy threatened as he pointed a finger at him. Sakato frowned. He didn't like to be called that, he had a first name. Instead of responding in a violent manner, he laughed. " What are you going to do, send your sister after me?" With that, he walked away, smug at his comeback.Sakato liked to prank people so he was used to people getting peeved at him. At least they were mad at him for what he had done, and not for what his dad had done.

Sakato was a Genin, and he wanted to enjoy it. But he needed to get strong to arrest his dad, Sasuke Uchiha. A couple years ago he killed Kakashi Hatake and a few oithers. All of the other Kage except Gaara was killed too. It was really sad. He missed Kakashi. He was like a grandpa to him. Most of all, Sakato was angry at Sasuke for what he had done. His mother was so upset, and there was nothing he could do to help her....yet.

Profitable Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

☪ ȞȺЯɄӃʘȔ ☪

׺°”˜`”°º× Uzumaki ׺°”˜`”°º×

“Light thinks it travels faster then anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, waiting for it.”

╔══════════════╗
I Need to be Entertained
╚══════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Let's go, it's my show, baby, do what I say
Don't trip off the glitz that I'm gunna display
I told ya, Imma hold ya down until you're amazed
Give it to ya till your screamin' my name

“Are you really sure it's okay?”

“Ah! Yes! I-it's on me! Just come back some time you're around and that will be more than enough to pay for it.”

The lanky teen boy chuckled as he held up the dango that had been given to him. “Thank you very much! I'll be sure to stop by next time I'm around here and say hello then~” He exchanged a few more words with the girl behind the counter. Sickly sweet words of gratitude and promises to come back before he ducked out into the streets. The moment he was free of her company the smile on his face fell and was quickly replaced with a stick of the sweet treat being stuffed into it.

“Sucker.” His once deep voice became snarky and more feminine as he turned the corner and disappeared in a puff of smoke, a short female now taking his place. Her short blonde hair bounced with her steps as she busied herself downing the dango that had been oh so graciously given to her for free. Sure she might have been able to get it for free anyway had she played the whole 'daughter of the Hokage' card, but she liked to work for her own prizes. Besides, if the girl was stupid enough to fall for such a simple ruse than she deserved whatever might come of her giving away her shops product.

She'd get an ear full if her mother found out though...not that Harukou planned on letting that happen. And it didn't really matter with her dad since he was too busy with Hokage stuff anyway. Though while usually it wasn't something that bothered the girl, there hadn't been anything to do lately. Her team wasn't doing anything at the moment and even when they did it would probably be pulling weeds or something equally as useless. Her mother was mostly busy with work and even when she wasn't their house was hardly a place Harukou wanted to hang out at.

Maybe she'd stop by the book store.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No escaping when I start
Once I’m in I own your heart
There’s no way to ring the alarm
So hold on until it’s over

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Night_Mist88's Husband

Demonic Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Sakato Haruno

Sakato had been walking around. Things were calm ...for now at least. He knew for a fact that he would be getting a mission today, his Sensei said so. Things could change though. He laughed to himself. He stopped suddenly as he saw his half sister Harukou. They both had the same mom, and she was only a year younger than him. She was always mean to him though. Sakato wasn't the best brother either, but he still loved her. Still smirking, he walked over to her. " Oh hey, Harukou, what are you up to?" He asked, acting calm. He was going to see if she wanted to chill.

Mirrormine

Profitable Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

☪ ȞȺЯɄӃʘȔ ☪

׺°”˜`”°º× Uzumaki ׺°”˜`”°º×

“Light thinks it travels faster then anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, waiting for it.”

╔══════════════╗
I Need to be Entertained
╚══════════════╝

Let's go, it's my show, baby, do what I say
Don't trip off the glitz that I'm gunna display
I told ya, Imma hold ya down until you're amazed
Give it to ya till your screamin' my name

There was the old book store at the edge of the village she could hit up. There always happened to be some good deals on older volumes of books. Perhaps then she'd swing by one of the more up-to-date stores, see if there were any limited edition books or newer merchandise to choose from.

The thoughts of adding more literature to her collection sent a thrill through Harukou as she finished off the last of the dango she had acquired. The good mood didn't last too long though. Not when her thoughts were interrupted by the annoying voice of one of her mother's other children. “Not hanging out with you.” She retorted to Sakato's question, not even bothering to spare the boy a glance.

She'd cut this short if she could. She had nothing to gain by hanging out with Sakato. And with nothing to gain there was no way in hell she was going to remain in his presence longer than she had to.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No escaping when I start
Once I’m in I own your heart
There’s no way to ring the alarm
So hold on until it’s over

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Night_Mist88's Husband

Demonic Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Sakato Haruno

Sakato frowned at Harukou and crossed his arms. "Oh come on! I'm your brother Haru." He was annoyed. He always knew she didn't like him that much, but it was still hard to believe. Sakato loved his siblings, full and half. "Just hang out with me for a little bit." Sakato asked. They were the closest in age, and both genin but not in the same squad which sucked because Sakato wanted to get closer to her. He was willing to complain to their mother if he had to. She couldn't avoid him forever.

Mirrormine

Night_Mist88's Husband

Demonic Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I am closing down this rp. I'll be remaking it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff