Welcome to Gaia! ::

【❤】

+1 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 >

User Image

simple&cleanWind of beginnings, deliver this message ...
        simple & clean" BECAUSE I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOU ! "
        s i m p l e & c l e a n ;; s i m p l e & c l e a n»» Because I believe my wish will be delivered
        s i m p l e & c l e a n ;; simple & c l e a n i f I m e e t y o u a g a i n s o m e d a y , s h o w m e y o u r s m i l e↗↗

WISH Yasuhiko smiled at his friend's statement that he was fine sitting this round out, but when Kazuki mentioned him getting lost the dark haired male blushed, and looked off to the side, "Ridicilous, how could I get lost here?" He asked stubbornly refusing to admit that the red head was right. Though glancing at him Hiko knew that despite what he said Kazuki knew he was right. Suddenly Kazuki sat up, and took note of Hiko's open lunch box, namely the rice balls, before reaching across the blue haired young man for one of them. Yasuhiko scooted his lunch box further away from his friend who whined and reached further across Hiko. "You have your own lunch, Yuu." He pointed out as he picked up the bento box with he rice balls, and held it high so the other couldn't reach as easily, thus starting their usual game of keep away.

WISH Sure enough Kazuki continued to reach for the lunch box like a child as Yasuhiko moved it teasingly just out of his reach every time he came close, that is until a girl's voice spoke up addressing the red head. Kazuki immediately stopped trying to the rice balls inf avor of greeting the girl in return. Yasuhiko watched the exchange with hold interest, blinking when the girl introduce herself to him with a wink. He smiled, and inclined his head politely in return, "Tachibana, Yasuhiko. The pleasure is mine, Fujioka-san." Hiko sat the part of his bento box on the ground between him and Kazuki. With a young lady around it would be rude for them to go about their usual lunch horseplay, and the rice balls were made for him to share anyways. "Would you like to join us for lunch?" He asked the girl politely. There was no reason not to invite her to sit with them since she seemed to have met Kazuki before. Which wasn't really that that surprising, Kazuki made friends everywhere he went.

WISH Though it occurred to the young man, rather belatedly, that if she did accept his offer to join them for lunch Yasuhiko would have to hold off bribing Kazukito come to the charity ball with him. After all it would be rude to mention that in front of Rika when he couldn't also extend and invitation to her. Though that was only a minor problem, nothing worth worrying about since he could always talk to the other about it later.

(( ooc: sorry for the lame post... ))

Shy Star

User Image
                  LET'S REACH OUT OUR HANDS RIGHT NOW
                  1 0 0 0 % L O V E definitely want to protect the bonds i definitely won't let go!
                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                          A story begins at a moment's glance! simple&clean Let's talk about the password simple&clean that no one else knows!

1000% "Stiiinnngggyyy!" Kazuki whined playfully as Yasuhiko moved the onigiri away form his reaching hand. The red head reached further across the blue haired male for the box, only to have Hiko snatch it and hold it above their heads just before he reached. It was their usual game of keep away in all of it's childish glory, not that Kazuki cared. Kazuki would reach for the onigiri box while Yasuhiko used his better reflexes, and extra three inches, to keep the box out of his reach for a good five minutes. However just after they started their usual game someone spoke to him, making Kazuki stop mid reach for the box as he turned to look at who was talking to him.

1000% Brown eyes blinked a few times before Kazuki remembered who the girl was. "We go to the same school? How funny!" Kazuki exclaimed with a laugh. He looked confused for a moment at the mention of his name, before he scratched a cheek sheepishly. Had he really forgotten to tell her something so important? He wouldn't be surprised. Kazuki waited for Yasuhiko and Rika to finish introducing themselves to each other before he said, "I'm Yuuto, Kazuki." Hiko invited her to eat lunch with them and Kazuki looked at his friend for a moment before grinning, "Yeah! Have a seat Fujioka-chan, we don't bite!"

1000% He noticed that Yasuhiko had placed the onigiri box between them, and Kazuki grabbed one from the box. Ignoring his own lunch that was sitting next to him for now "Say if you go to school here too what grade are you in? Maybe we should be calling you Senpai." He asked curiously before taking a bite of the rice ball. He paused mid chew for a moment to stare at the rice ball in his hand before swallowing, and turning to Yasuhiko, "These aren't Suzuki-san's onigiri!" He exclaimed. Yasuhiko glanced at him, and smirked before turning his attention to his lunch. Kazuki could pratically hear the other's smug thought but not spoken reply. "SCORE! Fujioka-chan you should have one too! Hiko makes the best onigiri, actually he makes the best food in general. It's kidna freaky, and a little girly. not that I'm complaining or anything!" He chatted comfortably, with a grin to his friend who dutifully ignored him as Kazuki called Yasuhiko both freaky and girly.

YUUTO, KAZUKIThe Second PrinceLOVE 1000%
( Hiko, Rika )( School )( Outfit : Uniform )1 0 0 0 % L O V E
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 1000% LOVE
If you're lonely, you're welcome into my world! simple&clean You are not alone! simple&clean Now and forever I'll think of you! MAJI LOVE 1000%

O.G. Detective

yumi akada
                  determined adventurerstrong
                  xxxxxxxxx

User Image

Ayumi slunked around the hallways, her older brother Hideo looking just as tired next to her wandering about the halls as well. They had planned to eat their lunch on the roof of the school, but it was pretty crowded and honestly neither of them were very eager to try and compete with the rebel wannabes. Instead, they decided to go searching for somewhere else to eat, or at least their own friends.

The two were easily related to each other, the only difference really with Hideo was the little bit of scruff that worked his way onto his chin occasionally, that teachers would have to get on to him about getting rid of. Despite him being a year older than her he was still in her grade, after being held back a year. ”Hideo, let’s go outside. I want to go outside. It’s so nice out, and so hot in here,” Ayumi whined a little, getting a nod and eye roll from him.

The two made it outside quickly, chitchatting along the way, mostly calling each other names and making jokes. That tended to be their relationship for the most part, cruelty toward each other, but in joking manners, perhaps a reason why Ayumi wasn’t too great at communicating politely toward others. Speaking of others, as they stepped around toward the back of the school where the soccer field was, Ayumi could see Rika with a bright red headed kid she thought was familiar.

”Oh hey! It’s Rika!” Ayumi looked at her brother who only rose his brows at her, looking incredibly uninterested.

“Right?” He wasn’t sure who Rika was or why she was important, Ayumi only rolled her eyes and explained she was going to go say hi to her. “Phe-…I’ll pass,” He started walking off, receiving tongue stuck out at him from Ayumi.

”Good! It wasn’t an invite you piece of s**t,” She looked stubborn for a moment as her brother turned around and stuck his tongue back out at her, then she glanced around, hoping a teacher hadn’t just heard her. Turning back to Rika, she rushed over, wondering who the two with her were.

”Ri-ka-chu~, fancy seeing you!” Ayumi grinned, knowing she didn’t actually know Rika that well, but was it a crime to try and make a friend? Looking at her company, she recognized the red head as one of their customers from yesterday. The one with the adorable twins! She grinned for a moment, then put her head down in a bit of embarrassment remembering he was also there when she had made that scene happen, having to also apologize to him and his sisters a little afterward. It was a little too late to take off running from this scene now, she decided to just try and go with it.

”Oh hey! You were the one with the adorable twins at Stardust, right?” She crossed her arms, nodding a little, knowing she was right.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                  with: Hideo>> Rika, Kazuki, Yasuhiko
                  ooc:

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image
                                                                                  .♛. (( ROOF ))
                                                                                  .♛. (( NOBODY ))
                                                                                  .♛. (( UNIFORM ))

Bored.

He curled his tongue, toying with the grape flavored lollipop in his mouth, as if that could satiate his boredom. Whilst it rolled about and rattled against his teeth, he extended an arm to his right, fumbling about blindly for the box of grapes he'd brought up to the roof with him. Yup, the roof; where all the cool kids hang out. However, his groping fingers failed to locate the box. Dai groaned and rolled onto his side, the left arm he'd slung across his eyes flopping uselessly against the warm floor. He peeked out through silvery bangs, eyes little more than thin lines; courtesy of fabulous Mr Sunshine laughing down at him from above. Already... asian... enough... eyes... too... goddamn... small.

God, level of boredom so high. Bored. So bored.

Eyes adjusting to the brightness, he reached for the box, his right arm shakily supporting the left from underneath. Boy, was it a struggle, but, man, what a scene; A senior lying on his side like a dying man, arm shakily reaching out to grasp his final wish: a box of grapes. Come hell or high water, he was going to have his box of grapes. Dai sighed, it was long and exasperated, definitely because of how pathetic he felt right now. Seriously? You're gonna entertain yourself with mocking thoughts and a box of grapes? Swiveling into an upright position, Dai grabbed a grape and plopped it into his mouth -pulling out the lollipop before hand - and reached into his pocket to grab his phone. When times like this came, there was only one thing to do.

Annoy Taku-chan ~ !!

He tapped away a message, pausing every now and again to eat a grape. By the end of his message, he was grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey thar hot thang,
                                                                                  play with me? *winkwink
                                                                                  come find me hurrhurr
                                                                                  "

Tapping the send button, Dai lay back down, swinging his legs gently; he'd chosen, as all the cool kids do, to sit on top of the real roof...well, it was just on top of where the doorway to the steps leading down was. But hey, don't judge him for coming here; he's definitely not the 'cool kid' character. The roof has it's appeals - you just don't realize till you go up there yourself; the view for miles out, the quiet and the calm, and best of all: the feeling of being a God. Dai stood and looked down below him at all of his kouhai's; "Muahaha," he laughed, "Walk on! Keep living till I decide to squish you ~ " But, speaking of appeals... He pulled out his phone again, this time texting someone else; Kanon.

"Hey, you alright?
                                                                                  You left in such a hurry yesterday, I never even got to share
                                                                                  the rest of my cake with you or showcase the rest of my charms.
                                                                                  You'd have swooned, I'm sure of it.
                                                                                  Goddamn, you better have saved my number.
                                                                                  You didn't, did you? Bastardo.
                                                                                  Well then, guess who ~ ?
                                                                                  "

OOC || SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG WITH THIS
                                                                                  BUT LOL 'SWOONED?' I'm questioning myself there....

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
.•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
daishi no ōjo ๏ the fourth princess
кαηση нαηαмσяι
花音花森
[blunt]xxx[passionate]xxx[selfless]xxx[eccentric]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ωнєяє:: computer lab ωιтн:: fellow otakus ƒєєℓѕ:: happy ƒσямє:: civilian αηтнєм:: i will wait -- jillian warman

User Image
After coding several lines and muttering [********] at least 100 times, Kanon managed her mediocre coding skills to finish the camera and apply it to the physics engine. Pulling a universal controller, she plugged the port into the USB drive and watched the demo load up, the basic figure a bunch of crude polygons in a crude polygon world. Tapping a few buttons in succession, she executed the basic movements, jumping, running, falling, and even a few basic attack moves. Satisfied, she uttered a cheerful, "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" which echoed throughout the hall. The members of her little team grinned, each wiping a tear from their eyes. "Yatta! We did it!" she cried, dropping the controller and pressing her nose to the screen, rubbing it like she was nuzzling a pet or even a favored baby. Pulling back, she pulled out her smartphone and was about to take a picture when she saw she had a text from....

Oh fallen gods of Skyrim. It was the playboy fruitcake.

His cheeky little text made her snort, her thumb hovering over the delete button. Instead, she hit the reply. Swift dark fingers tapped furiously on the screen. Kanon was going to tell him to loose her number. She was going to tell him to ******** off and that she didn't mess with those kinds of people, nor did she have them as friends. She was going to lay down the law, raising her phone and snapping a picture of the screen of her coding genius and attaching the JPG to the text and hitting send, as well as her cradling the monitor. It was a shameless, otaku selfie. Yeah, Kanon was delusional. Kanon's text read as the following:

Of course I remember you, Daiki.
With shallow moves like that, how could I forget?
I am as smitten as a neko is with water.
I'm fine. My rival spoiled my appetite with his impudence so I had to scram.
Nice to hear from someone who isn't a complete dunderhead.
Check out the latest coding my genius has produced!
How's school in the regular kids' world?

Satisfied, she put her phone down, but angled it enough to see a reply when it came.

❤ ι ωιℓℓ ωαιт ƒσя уσυ
ι ¢αмє нσмє ℓιкє α ѕтσηє ❤ αη∂ ι ƒєℓℓ нєανу ιηтσ уσυя αямѕ
ησω ι'ℓℓ вє вσℓ∂ αѕ ωєℓℓ αѕ ѕтяσηg ❤ αη∂ υѕє му нєα∂ αℓσηgѕι∂є му нєαят
ι'ℓℓ кηєєℓ ∂σωη яαιѕє му нαη∂ѕ ❤ кησω му gяσυη∂ ραιηт му ѕριяιт gσℓ∂
❤ αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ ωαιт ƒσя уσυ

(σ)я∂ιηαяιℓу (σ)∂∂ (¢)αρяι¢ισυѕηєѕѕ:: my favorite line: oh sweet fallen gods of skyrim XD

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

User Image

K U D O U T A K U M A

Takuma wandered quietly through the halls, trying to find a place to eat his lunch that wasn't occupied. He didn't want to sit two feet away from a group full of people he didn't know. How awkward would that be? The trouble was, his regular spot by the steps leading to the boiler room had been taken over by some delinquents who had shot him menacing looks when they saw him coming. So he relinquished his rights to that spot. But now he wasn't quite sure where to go.

His pocket trilled a melody, and he pulled out his phone. He already knew who it would be. Both Fujioka-chan and Takada-san had been given his number when they started working at Stardust, but they rarely texted him at school. Of course it would be Dai. And it was.

He read the message, one eyebrow rising of its own accord and without his knowledge.

Well, somebody's bored.
              Give me a hint?

He texted back quickly. He had a reasonably good idea where Dai would be. He knew he liked the roof. But for all he knew, Dai had gone to harass the younger students, or something. His silver-haired friend wasn't always predictable. In fact... he rarely was. Without waiting for a reply, he sent another text.

Are you on the roof? If so, I'll join you.
              Some yankees took my spot.
              Mean, right? : (

WHERE: Hibiya High School xxxxxxx TEXTING: Dai xxxxxxx
F U J I O K A R I K A
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Someday, everything will make perfect sense

xxxxxxxxxxSo for now, laugh at the confusion
User Image

Location: Hibiya High ※ Companion: Kazuki, Yasuhiko, Ayumi ※ Song of the hour: silent at the moment

"Right? I wonder how we managed to miss each other." she told the red head laughing. The blue haired boy introduced himself first as Tachibana, Yasuhiko. The name sounded vaguely familiar, she could have sworn she heard a couple of girls giggling and whispering something about that name, but she couldn't recall what was it about. She mentally stored it away for review later, he was polite enough so she didn't think he would do something scandalous with the ladies. Then again, one shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

The other boy then introduced himself as Yuuto Kazuki. As she had the time to actually take in his features rather than glimpsing as she kept watch for her other customers, it now made sense to why he looked familiar yesterday. They went to the same school. She was pretty sure she had a sketch of him playing some sport the year before and Rika knew that if she looked at the last couple of sketchbooks she would find it. Now that she thought about it, it was sorta creepy.

"Would you like to join us for lunch?" Tachibana-san asked her. She was about to decline because it seemed as if she had interrupted a game of theirs when Yuuto-san pitched in, "Yeah! Have a seat Fujioka-chan, we don't bite!".

She let out a short laugh, "I would hope not! I don't want to know what my parents would think if they found one on me. I don't think they would believe me if I said a dog did it."

Rika knelt on the grass then tucked her legs under so she wouldn't accidentally flash the boys with her underwear. Even sitting down the boys seem to dwarf her small five foot three frame. Her head tilted as she listened to his question about what year she was and whether or not he should call her Senpai. "It's my last year here actually, what year are you two in?" she asked curiously. She didn't think they were in her year otherwise she would have several classes with them already.

Yuuto-san grabbed a rice ball and chewed it thoughtfully before exclaiming that it wasn't made by a certain person. He then turned to her and offered her one as well, "Fujioka-chan you should have one too! Hiko makes the best onigiri, actually he makes the best food in general. It's kinda freaky, and a little girly. not that I'm complaining or anything!" She giggled at the fact that Tachibana-san ignored Yuuto-san's comment about him being girly. Most guys would balk at the idea of being thought as girly.

Rika felt a bit uncomfortable taking food from others though. To her food was another form of payment and if she took some she would feel obligated to pay them back somehow. Since her family bought very basic food products she never really experimented with different tastes and textures so she wasn't very confident in her cooking abilities so she politely declined. "Aw, I already ate," she told them making up an excuse, "It was a really big meal too so I couldn't possibly eat any more. Maybe I can try the out of this world onigiri another time.".

Before they could respond Takada-san came walking up to them, "”Ri-ka-chu~," she sang as she approached them, "Fancy seeing you!”.

She tilted her head up and shaded her eyes with her hand, "Hey Takada-san! It's nice seeing you outside of class." Seeing as Takada-san was a senior as well Rika knew of her because of all the required classes they had together, but had never directly went out of her way to speak to her. The first time she had spoken to the girl was when she was hired on at the Stardust cafe. Takada-san looked to see her newfound companions and addressed Yuuto-san. "Mhm," she hummed in agreement, Rika then introduced each of them to each other, "This is Yuuto, Kazuki and Tachibana, Yasuhiko." she told Takada-san pointing to each boy respectfully. "Gentlemen, this is a yearmate of mine, Takada Ayumi."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

smile through the tears, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and keep reminding yourself that
                                                            xxxxxxx

everything happens for a reason

Just Mom0's Partner In Crime

Unleashed Unicorn

38,100 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
User Image

星のキラ子
Hoshino Kirako
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ - - -

★★ - - -

Kirako frowned, narrowing her eyes at blondie. Part of her anger was directed at him, for being identified as "the cake girl", but most of it was at herself, for having made such a silly suggestion yesterday. It went against the cool image that the agency had told her to portray so completely, but she knew it wouldn't affect her image much. These two hadn't even recognized her anyway.

"Ah, the DDR girl!"

Scratch that. The teal-haired girl seemed to have realized that her images was somehow linked to the dancing game. Kirako instantly became shy and self-conscious, especially when she realized they were expecting her to say something.

'Be cool, Kirako. Remember what Victoria told you.'

"Hoshino Kirako," she repeated her introduction from this morning. "Nice to meet you."

She looked over the two closely, now that she had the chance. They both appeared to be older than her, but not by much. The boy had blond, layered hair, and deep blue eyes. He could have been the type of person Kirako would've been interested in, had it not been for his arrogant airs and short temper. The girl, on the other hand, seemed to be someone that Kirako could relate to, with her long, teal hair, and bright orange eyes. To Kirako's childlike mind, the girl resembled nothing short of the mythical creatures known as mermaids, but Kirako realized that the beauty had likely been teased and bullied for her striking looks. Her mood darkened, slightly, remembering the way her own parents had often called her many mean things and cursed her for her dark hair and bright blue eyes. "Demon child," they had called her. She had been named, after all, after the Gaelic word for "dark." Kirako felt the familiar loneliness and alienated feelings return, deep within herself.

Remembering where she was, Kirako immediately dismissed her negative memories before allowing a small smirk to grace her features. "Well, maybe not so nice. Not after what happened yesterday... But we'll see, won't we?"

'Whaaaaaaaat!' Kirako screamed at herself mentally. 'Why did I say that? That was downright rude! I meant to be cool, but I didn't have to be mean about it...'

Ignoring her inner turmoil, Kirako turned to the girl. "I don't know how you put up with him, Mermaid-chan, he seems like such a hot-head sometimes." She winked at her and smiled earnestly, as though they were both in on a joke.

"Anyway," she said, glancing pointedly at the girl's wrist, where blondie was still holding on, "It looks like I'm interrupting something. I'll see the two of you around, I suppose."

With a quick wave, Kirako skipped lightly past them, heading up a stairwell that led to the roof. Upon arrival, she saw that the space was quiet, empty of other human presences. She stared at the endless sky before her, the feelings of loneliness washing over her once more. She frowned, and shook her head. It would do her no good to dwell on such matters.

"Who cares if I'm alone?" she said, full of false conviction. "I got where I am now with my own strength. I didn't need my parents, nor did I ever need friends. I'm just fine on my own..."

'... right?'

Settling down in a shaded area against the roof, Kirako decided she would spend the rest of her lunch on the roof, safe in the peaceful solitude. She closed her blue eyes to an equally blue sky, and fell into the gentle embrace of rest.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ - - -

★★ Where: Kaisai Academy

★★ With: Hajime, Ayako

★★ Doing: Being "cool"

★★ Wearing: School winter uniform (she gets cold easily)

★★ Feeling: Out of place

★★ Thoughts: I am never going to make any friends.

★★

Precious Sweetheart

User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

DDR girl? Where did Ayako get that from? Apparently she was spot on for the girl before them became visibly nervous.

She introduced herself as Hoshino Kirako. Even her name sounded familiar. She must be famous, but Hajime still couldn't recognize her.

Hajime nodded at her greeting. "Nishimura Hajime."

Her demeanor changed then. Her voice was still sweet, but she made a comment that sounded rude. It ticked him off. However, he was more in control over himself today than yesterday.

Was this the girl who suggested cake yesterday? The girl who was airheaded enough to almost blow her cover? She was either faking her cutsie persona yesterday, or trying to act cool.

At her "mermaid-chan" comment, Hajime looked at Ayako's face.Her features did look sort of fairy-tale-ish.

"It looks like I'm interrupting something. I'll see the two of you around, I suppose."

Hajime followed her gaze and realized he was still holding on to Ayako's wrist. He immediately let go and scratched the back of his head.

She skipped past them, leaving the two alone and confused.

"She seems a lot different from yesterday."

Hajime shrugged it off.

"Let's go. I'm hungry." He shoved his hands into his pant pockets tryng not to grab Ayako's wrist again.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, Aoi and his other buddies waved at them.

"Over here, bud!"

"What took you so long?"

As he walked closer, Aoi took notice of Ayako and moved over to make room for her. "I bought your lunch for you."

Hajime slung his arm around his best friend and rubbed his cheeks against his. "Thanks, bud!"

He looked over at Ayako and patted the empty seat next to him. "Aren't you hungry? Want some of my food?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Location:: cafeteria Company:: Hajime and the gangMood / Thinking:: content

Ayako hid a smirk as she watched the raven haired girl become slightly nervous and shy, looks like she her hunch had been correct. "Mori Ayako" Ayako chimed in after Hajime, offering Kirako a smile. The smile quickly vanished into a frown, though, when she made a rude remark towards her blond companion, causing Ayako to tense up just a bit. Over the years of getting to know Hajime and becoming friends with him she had become unknowingly protective of him; she hated it when people who didn't even know him treated him poorly. Sure, he could be a spoiled brat and arrogant sometimes, but there was more to him than that. Besides, he wasn't in the wrong for what happened yesterday, that waitress started it the whole conflict as soon as they walked through the door. Anyone who payed even a small amount of attention should have recognized that.

When Hajime kept his cool and didn't snap at the girl Ayako took a breath and allowed herself to relax again. There was no sense in getting angry over it.

The "Mermaid-chan" comment had Ayako blinking and cocking her head to the side quizzically while Hajime stole a glance at her. To the rest of her comment the teal haired girl merely shrugged her slender shoulders "There's never a dull moment with Hajime-kun" she replied, glancing up at Hajime with a smirk. Suddenly her wrist was released and Ayako mimicked his actions, rubbing the back of her head awkwardly while Kirako skipped by them and out of sight.

"What an odd girl, You're right though, she was acting differently from yesterday"

Without missing a beat Hajime was urging Ayako to the cafeteria again, she didn't fail to notice how he was avoiding grabbing her wrist again, so with a cheeky grin she looped her arm around his and marched down the hall towards the cafeteria. For his sake she released his arm when his friends came into view, just before they noticed and waved the two of them over. She couldn't help but chuckle quietly as she watched Hajime interact with Aoi, sometimes she would tease them about "beautiful friendship" and "perfect bromance" or sometimes when she found the lot of them together she would playfully refer to them as "trouble" "Gods, you two are just so adorkable ~" she teased with a mock swoon.

She parked herself next to Hajime when he motioned for her to do so. When he asked about her being hungry and offered her some of his lunch she just shook her head, smirked and held up the bento box containing the cake he had given her "I'm not hungry now, but I plan to eat some of this after kendo practice" The truth of it was that, as usual, Ayako just didn't want to eat in front of the gang, or anyone else in general. She was weird like that, ever since middle school she formed that unusual discomfort if someone was hanging around her while she ate.

A quick change in subject should help distract him - "So, what kind of shenanigans do you boys have planned for today?" Ayako asked with a playful smile. She was in a good mood now, the dream completely off of her mind now as she enjoyed the company she had at school that so lacked in that big, empty house of hers.

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image
                                                                                  .♛. (( ROOF ))
                                                                                  .♛. (( TEXTING DAI AND KANON ))
                                                                                  .♛. (( UNIFORM ))

After 'squishing' and 'flicking' several students down below, Dai lay back down on the rough rooftop, growing bored of a one-sided game. He held his phone high above him, lips pursed, as he waited for a reply from either of his beloved. But, what comes up must come down; and, as such, his phone slipped through his slender fingers, smacking perfectly against the bridge of his nose. "ARGH! ******** - god damn it." GREAT. "Another bruise to match the one on my forehead. Another one and I'll look like..." He paused to think of a good analogy when his phone vibrated next to him. He was quick to pick it up; firstly because he'd been anticipating a text - he didn't even care who it was from - and, secondly, because his phone was face down, vibrating all over that stony surface.

Well, somebody's bored.
                                                                                  Give me a hint?

He smiled and began to tap away a reply; Hint? HINT? Pft as if I'll - His phone vibrated again.

Are you on the roof? If so, I'll join you.
                                                                                  Some yankees took my spot.
                                                                                  Mean, right? : (

Dai's eyes widened in surprise; Bingo...? Cor, do I hang out here that often? Then again, Takuma was pretty good at tuning into Dai's special wavelength; he'd have been a bit disappointed if Takuma hadn't gotten it right.

bingo, bango, bongo ~ !!
                                                                                  Taku-chwann!! seriously, marry me! ♥ nobody understands me like you do.
                                                                                  but hey, want me to come down and be your Prince Charming?
                                                                                  nobody steals your spot on my watch !! ;D

Not long after hitting the send button, his phone vibrated again. Already? Christ, that was fast ! But, to his surprise, it was from Kanon; he hadn't even expected her to open his message, let alone reply to him.

Of course I remember you, Daiki.
                                                                                  With shallow moves like that, how could I forget?
                                                                                  I am as smitten as a neko is with water.
                                                                                  I'm fine. My rival spoiled my appetite with his impudence so I had to scram.
                                                                                  Nice to hear from someone who isn't a complete dunderhead.
                                                                                  Check out the latest coding my genius has produced!
                                                                                  How's school in the regular kids' world?

His brows knitted together and he grabbed his chest dramatically; "Ouch, Kanon; the pain. Shallow? Shallow moves? PFT. Just you watch...But at least I'm not a dunderhead." He chuckled softly and opened the attachment, a low whistle escaping his lips; Wow...that actually looks pretty good.

You better watch yourself, Missy - the level has just been upped.
                                                                                  I'll prove it the next time we meet. 8D
                                                                                  And many thanks ~ ! Glad to hear I'm not a complete dunderhead.
                                                                                  But right back at you hun; your genius is impeccable. How long till I can play that?
                                                                                  Regular kids world? Well let's see; hmm hmm. All is of the norm in the land of the regulars.
                                                                                  The regulars, as I have dubbed them, walk the streets aimlessly below, their heads hung in shame and their backs ever stooping. The colour seems to have been drained from their faces and - OH WHAT'S THAT ??!! - it appears their souls are escaping through their mouths !!
                                                                                  But, you know, we're good ~ How are things up on pish posh pft land?

OOC || GOSH sorry for british comes out through Dai, I swear I'll stop haha > 33 <
                                                                                  AND JEEZ SO MUCH TEXTING GOMEN

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
.•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•..•:´¨•❤•¨´:•.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
daishi no ōjo ๏ the fourth princess
кαηση нαηαмσяι
花音花森
[blunt]xxx[passionate]xxx[selfless]xxx[eccentric]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ωнєяє:: computer lab ωιтн:: fellow otakus ƒєєℓѕ:: happy ƒσямє:: civilian αηтнєм:: i will wait -- jillian warman

User Image
It wasn't long before she was already in the zone, coding in the graphic textures onto the polygons and such. Her fingers hurt oh so very much but to her it was the second best thing in the world, the first taken by the feeling of an unopened box on a video game console fresh from the store. Leaning back, Kanon cracked her knuckles and adjusted her glasses, squinting at the tiny lines of code. The screen was black, save for several lines of coding in green letters and numbers, the cursor blinking at the end of the last command entered. Her phone buzzed, the vibration causing it to fall off the edge and clatter onto the floor. "Son of a ********," she swore, pushing her chair back and crawling onto the ground, plucking it from the ground and brushing off some of the grit from the screen. To Kanon's relief, there was no crack in the screen. Putting it to her cheek, to the screen and nuzzling it like it was her pet. It buzzed again, causing her to blink her fuchsia orbs and pull it away, hitting the unlock code and then reading the text from the alleged fruitcake.

It was a good thing Kanon was on the ground, otherwise she would have fallen back. A snort escaped her lips as she clapped a free hand over her mouth, muffling her laughter. After the fit, she sat back in the chair and shook her head. This one is not to be deleted. I think I'll keep this friend. That thought made her chuckle once more before rereading the message and thinking of how to reply. It was a good idea to carry on with the charade. Her fingers swiped over the screen rapidly, rereading her message before hitting send and placing it on the table again, this time not so close to the edge. The text had read like this:

Good god, you don't know when no means no, eh?
The beta won't be up for testing for a month or so
but I'll give you the address so you can meet us here when we launch.
It will be such a party!!!! ^o^
Of course, the posh world is just as posh as ever.
We look down the commoners and fan ourselves whilst
drinking out tea!
The very thought of mixing with them! Hah!
Kidding, duh. One of the not so bad rich girls is taking me dress shopping...
I'll need her advise. I don't know anything about girlie s**t.
Daddy is making me go to the charity ball x.x

❤ ι ωιℓℓ ωαιт ƒσя уσυ
ι ¢αмє нσмє ℓιкє α ѕтσηє ❤ αη∂ ι ƒєℓℓ нєανу ιηтσ уσυя αямѕ
ησω ι'ℓℓ вє вσℓ∂ αѕ ωєℓℓ αѕ ѕтяσηg ❤ αη∂ υѕє му нєα∂ αℓσηgѕι∂є му нєαят
ι'ℓℓ кηєєℓ ∂σωη яαιѕє му нαη∂ѕ ❤ кησω му gяσυη∂ ραιηт му ѕριяιт gσℓ∂
❤ αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ ωαιт ƒσя уσυ

(σ)я∂ιηαяιℓу (σ)∂∂ (¢)αρяι¢ισυѕηєѕѕ:: my favorite line: oh sweet fallen gods of skyrim XD

User Image

simple&cleanWind of beginnings, deliver this message ...
        simple & clean" BECAUSE I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOU ! "
        s i m p l e & c l e a n ;; s i m p l e & c l e a n»» Because I believe my wish will be delivered
        s i m p l e & c l e a n ;; simple & c l e a n i f I m e e t y o u a g a i n s o m e d a y , s h o w m e y o u r s m i l e↗↗

WISH "We're both in our first year at this school." Yasuhiko answered before Kazuki could. "It would explain why you two hadn't met before." Hiko didn't mention his tendency to get lost which led him on occasion to the third year's hall. If Rika didn't realize who he was now she would realize it eventually, Hiko wouldn't be surprised if he had a reputation here in regards to his directionally challenged ways. Actually he's be more surprised if he wasn't somewhat known amongst the student body for that particular quirk.

WISH "These aren't Suzuki-san's onigiri!" Yasuhiko smirked as he glanced at Kazuki, he had never said they were made by Yui the red head had just assumed. Yasuhiko went back to eating his lunch as Kazuki managed to compliment and insult him in the same breath. A sigh escaped the lips of the young man, though he mostly ignored the red head's comment with the ease of practice. Didn't Kazuki realize it wasn't a good thing to call a guy girly? Probably not judging by the grin that the red head gave him. Rika politely declined Kazuki's offer of the rice balls, and Yasuhiko set his chopsticks to rest across his box before picking up one of the rice balls himself. "If there's a flavor you like, I can make it if you tell me." He offered with a smile. Kazuki complained, and Yasuhiko shoved the rice ball he had picked up into his friend's mouth, "You've proven that you'll eat anything, with out questions even, ladies are different." Hiko informed his friend as he let go of the rice ball. He watched at the red head scrunched up his face and carefully chewed and swallowed the piece of food before muttering half hearted complaints about him only being nice to girls.

WISH A new brown haired girl came over to their trio. First the new brunette greeted Rika, the familiarity of her greeting making the blue haired young man wonder if she was just overly friendly or if the two girls were close. This girl too seemed to recognize Kazuki from somewhere, only this time identifying him as the one with the cute twins. Yasuhiko blinked and looked to his friend, his chopsticks paused just before his mouth, "What kind of place did you take your sisters?" He asked with a raised brow before eating the bite of his lunch that he had picked up. Yasuhiko was fairly pleased that the question caused the red head to fluster amusingly. Rika introduced the new brunette, and Hiko looked to her again before inclining his head politely like he had with Rika, "It's nice to meet you Takeda-senpai."

WISH Looking at the three others he was with an idea came to the young man. "I apologize for the abruptness," Yasuhiko said as he closed his lunchbox, and returned his chopsticks to their carrier before setting it down and looking to the two girls and Kazuki, "but are you three doing anything on the even of the twentieth?" He asked his companions. While it would have been rude to mention the charity ball with only Rika present, with Ayumi there it evened out the numbers. Of course he would understand if the girls declined, but if they accepted his invitation... Then perhaps he and Kazuki would be able to escape being flirted with endlessly by some of the single young women who would be there and didn't understand the meaning of the word no.

Shy Star

User Image
                  LET'S REACH OUT OUR HANDS RIGHT NOW
                  1 0 0 0 % L O V E definitely want to protect the bonds i definitely won't let go!
                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                          A story begins at a moment's glance! simple&clean Let's talk about the password simple&clean that no one else knows!

1000% Kazuki stared at Yasuhiko in surprise when he offered to take a flavor request for Rika, "Ehhh?! You never let me put in requests! No fai-urk!" He was cut off mid complaint when his friend shoved once of the riceballs into his mouth. "You've proven that you'll eat anything, with out questions even, ladies are different." Yasuhiko replied calmly before returning to his lunch. Kazuki pouted as he chewed and swallowed his second rice ball. "How ruthless, you're only nice to girls... I want my favorites too..." He muttered his complaints as he finally opened his own lunch box to eat as they chatted.

1000% Another girl came over, greeting Rika first, before recognizing him. It took Kazuki a moment but he too remembered the girl. "Mmhm," He replied with a nod and a smile, "You're feeling better now right?" "What kind of place did you take your sisters?" Kazuki's face tinted scarlet at Hiko's question, "I-It was jut a cafe! One of the girls in our class recommended it! It wasn't anywhere weird or anything!" He exclaimed flustered. The red head caught the amused look that Hiko had from his reaction and he blushed more before punching the other in the shoulder, "JEEZE!" He huffed before turning to the girls again, "Takeda-senpai you should join us too. Hey, is it alright if I call you Ayumi-senpai?" He grinned at the girl, "Ayumi is a cute name, I think it suits you better. Ah! Fujioka-san too, can I call you Rika-senpai?"

1000%when Yasuhiko spoke up, asking the three of them if they had any plans on the twentieth Kazuki blinked, and stared at his friend for a moment, "Hiko... Are you asking our senpai out on a double date?" He asked slowly. That... Was kind of impressive. He didn't think that Yasuhiko would try such a thing, or that either brunette was his type, but the quiet guy still never ceased to amaze him in some way. Though Hiko blushed and flustered at his question, which wasn't quite the response that Kazuki was expecting.

YUUTO, KAZUKIThe Second PrinceLOVE 1000%
( Hiko, Rika, Ayumi )( School )( Outfit : Uniform )1 0 0 0 % L O V E
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 1000% LOVE
If you're lonely, you're welcome into my world! simple&clean You are not alone! simple&clean Now and forever I'll think of you! MAJI LOVE 1000%

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

User Image

K U D O U T A K U M A

Takuma hadn't gotten very far when his phone alerted him of another text message. He paused and dug it out of his pocket, flipping it open to read Dai's message. As usual, it brought a small smile to his face. His friend was so good-natured and weird.

"Can't. I'm not old enough.
              BTW I swear my mom thinks you're my boyfriend.
              She keeps waiting for me to come out.
              Ehhhhhh, that's ok Dai-kun.
              There's 6 of them and 2 of us.
              I like my face where it is."

He hit send, then paused again as he waited for a group of school girls to pass by in a sickly sweet swirl of perfume. He sneezed and pressed the back of his hand to his nose. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, if they were all wearing the same scent. But of course they weren't, and the mixture of floral and fruity scents made him feel ill. When the last one had passed by, he darted down the next hallway. Now that he'd had Daichi's location confirmed, he could move much faster. After all, if he'd gotten all the way up to the roof only for Dai to text and say he was in say, the library, that would suck.

To get to the roof, he had to climb the stairs to the top floor of the school, weave through more hallways until he found the stairs to the roof. He climbed them quickly, pushed the door open and peered out. He frowned. Dai had said he was up here. But he couldn't see his friend...?

He pulled out his phone again.

"Where are you? : S
              You playing me?
              And to think I brought you a present! D<"

He pocketed it, hoping that Dai hadn't chosen to alleviate his boredom by running off to another section of the school, leading Takuma off on some wild goose chase. He could picture Dai doing that, grinning and cackling maniacally as he darted down some little-used corridor of the school.

WHERE: Hibiya High School - roofxxxxxxx TEXTING: Dai xxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff