Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Star

Elisa Hood
Daughter of Red Riding Hood & The Big Bad Wolf

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

lisa hugged James back. "I know,well I wouldn't go as far as saying that." She softly smiled as she hugged James back again. As she walked with him she bit her bottom lip as he mentioned working in the Enchanted Forest on the family tree. She walked with him to the library and softly smiled at Ian and James. She walked with to the forest then looked back. She looked at James and bit her bottom lip. "Yeah about that,maybe we can get started on it later?" She leaned in and whispered to James. "I planned a secret family for Ian that's not to far from here." She brushed the hair back under her hood.

A few minutes later she saw Ian and called out his name. "Hey Ian!" She walked towards him and hugged him. "Don't freak James knows and I explained to him why I had you come here." She smiled softly at James as she quickly lead him out the forest then ran back to Ian and lead him down a dark path until they reached the picnic. Her mother called out their names as their father transformed into his wolf form and waved to them. "My how you kids have grow." Red said as she hugged her son as Big Bad did the same to his daughters. The girls walked to the picnic with their father as Red walked with Ian and sat down beside him. "Did you remember to bring the bacon potato salad?" Big Bad asked as he rubbed his stomach. "I love that stuff." He laughed warmly.

lisa was thinking of something when she got some bacon potato salad. "So Ian do you like your surprise?"She asked. She hoped he did and was hoping to tell them that James knew the secret well her parents,but then rethought about it knowing her mother might freak out a bit.

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

User Image
User Image

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Jackson Frost the next Jack Frost

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
User Image

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Winter was calm now and Jackson was having fun holding her on his lap and even better she kept kissing him. Honestly this was the best thing ever! ”Or we can stay like this for a while.” He told her. Holding her against his chest he kept kissing her.

”Besides think about it how can you feel alone and then loose control of your powers when I am always around you? When I become the guardian of fun I get the ability to enchant snowballs I make so when I throw it at some one and hit them in the face they will loose their anger and they will laugh and have fun. So if I see any signs of you being sad or lonely or anything that is now happy you are getting a snowball.” He told her. There was no way he was going to let her be sad and alone. He would always be by her side no matter what.

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Joker the Price of Hearts

User Image

♥ ❥ღ ♥ ❥ღ ♥ ❥ღ ♥ ❥ღ ♥ ❥ღ♥ ❥ღ ♥ ❥ღ ♥ ❥ღ ♥ ❥ღ ♥ ❥ღ ♥ ❥ღ♥ ❥ღ
User Image

Joker thought of a tea party before but turned it down. ”No I can’t do that Raven.” He said shaking his head no. ”Tea parties there are things she sets up for all her friends. I want to have this be a date that is so fairest and not look thrown together last minute but this will be a royal fairy-fail.” Joker said getting sad.

Thinking he would have a fairy-fail date and Maddie would never see him more as a friend made him sad and he collapsed to the ground and just sat in the middle of the hall. Maddie’s mind was so different than others and that’s what he liked about her. But he could not figure out a way for her to see him as more than a friend.

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Adam son of Maleficent
User Image

✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷

Adam stood there in the office as Grimm looked over the family tree. ”I don’t know I think the tree would look better if I mentioned my father, oh maybe I should mention the creatures of Moors. You know where my mother was the guardian of.” He said with a smirk on his face.

”Oh that’s right I got suspended from school because I keep trying to tell students and all those in Book End about a magical world filled with creatures that are as amazing as those in Wonderland. But apparently it is wrong for me to try and tell every one about things that are off script.” Last semester Adam had gotten in trouble and suspended because he was trying to show others that there was more than one version of each story and how he wanted to fallow a different version of Sleeping Beauty.

After having his fun in mocking the headmaster he took his family tree and went to his locker to put it away. Walking to his locker he had his mirror phone out and text Twilight.

To: Twilight
                                              The headmaster approved of the family tree I made so don’t worry about anything. I wont be suspended this year too

Turning a corner to his locker he saw Rose standing there. ”Careful there are stairs.” He said smiling. With mirror phone in his pocket he put his family tree in his locker. With it all away he closed to locker door and leaned against it as he looked at Rose. ”So Rose what brings you to my locker?” He asked

✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky Star

◤----------------------------------------- ◥
ilton ɢrimm
Headmaster of EAH
Brother to Giles Grimm
◣----------------------------------------- ◢

User Image

Milton Grimm noticed the smirk of Adam's face when he mentioned adding stuff such as his father and Moors but he kept his composure. Even when he reminded him of the thin that got him suspended last year. He watched as Adam left his office and went back to signing a few papers. He got up from his desk and left his office and walked down the hallway carefully keeping a close eye on Adam then went back to looking straight ahead as he walked to the staff's lounge to discuss a few things with the other members of the staff.

User Image

Lucky Star

aven ueen

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

User Image
"What if I wanna write my own happily ever after?"

aven looked at Joker and frowned as he shook his head no and became sad. Until an idea popped in her head and she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the end of the hall. "What about a surprise date,filled with all her favorite things?" She smiled softly. "She's sure to love that." She looked around to make sure Maddie wasn't around and whispered to Joker. "Meet in Wonderland Groove later today and we can set everything up."

"Am not evil!"

Lucky Star

riar eauty

Daughter of Sleeping Beauty

User Image

User Image

Briar smiled as she heard her mirrorphone buzz and read her sister's text and texted her back. She worked on the family tree before feeling her eyes become heavy and yawned then feel asleep beside the family tree. She heard the noise down in the hall and recognized that voice as Adam's and wondered in her sleep why was her sister at his locker.

To: Rose
Okay and am working on it now.
Love ya too.

User ImageUser Image

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Joker the Price of Hearts

User Image

User Image

Joker was just so lost in thoughts he did not resist when Raven pulled him to the end of the hall. Mumbling to himself in riddelish. The normally happy prince of wonderland was feeling so sad that he would not be able to do something special for Maddie and she would only see him as a friend.

That was just how much he liked her, and just wanted her to like him like that back. However when he herd Raven’s idea he jumped to his feet. ”Raven that will be ever after awesome! Thank you!” He kissed her cheek before getting his mirror phone.

To: Maddie
                        Hey Maddie why don’t we meet up later in Wonderland Groove? I will pick you up from your room after class

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Hexting and writing in his book Ian had smiled as he had went to the forest. Walking do the forest he had heard his sister Elisa. When he had walked over to his sister and James he had about to say something, but had then smiled and looked at James. He had then looked over at is sister and then looked over at his family. He had a tear rolling down his cheek. He had wiped his eye and hugged his mom. He had hugged his mom as he tail appeared and wagged his tail. He had laughed and made his tail go away. Sitting by his mom he had hugged her.

Getting a big serving of bacon potato salad he had started to eat it. He had smiled and said to his family."I'm really happy that we are go together. Thank you guys."He had grabbed some meat pies, chicken, fruit and bit of everything. As he had got some food he had started to eat it. He had wiped his mouth and looked over at his dad and said to him."So dad being that everyone thinks I'm adopted what should I do for this stupid family tree project."He had started to drink some Hood Punch. As Hood Punch was juice that his mom and sisters made. The punch was amazing and he only gets the punch on the school breaks.

So when Ian gets the punch he is bit of a junkie. He had started to drink his cup as he had got more. He had howled and smiled as he sad to his family."I love you guys and thank you oh and mom did you pack extra Hood Punch...oh please said you did."He had smiled and looked his family as he was happy.

I hope to see you soon mom. Love you.

To: Dexter
Hey what is the schedule for football

(Been watching Monster High and I want to rp an RP of it!!)

Kitty of Music

Xelppa

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

Looking up at Jackson she had smiled as she looked up at his eyes and kissed his chin. Looking up at the ceiling he had giggled as she had kissed him every time he had kissed her. She had had looked at the ice and said to him."I'm sorry happy that we are both ice power users. I happy because if I do this."She had froze his pants she had gigged and said to him."You will never be mad."He had stood up as she had smiled when he started about snowballs.

"So you will though snow balls at my face be made me happy. You could just kiss me and throw snowballs at other people Jackson."He had laughed and he had smiled as she stomped the floor and made Jackson's outfit winter like. He had giggled and looked over at him as she said to him."You look nice."He had made a mirror appeared and showed him the outfit as it was really girly. He had giggled and looked at Jackson and waited for him to do anything.

Princess Apple White

Xelppa

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Looking over at Sephtis and said to him."You will never take the Triton...that is mine and all mine."He had got closer to him and said him softly."Sephtis dear you will never be Davy Jones as you are looking the future queen of the sea. You will have you go pass me and my dear future undead god you will never have the power that is rightfully MINE!"When he had laughed about the party she had growled and said to him."Well of course the princesses invited you Sephtis. You are eye candy and the party is mostly for people that can't keep on script and hunny I'm the sea witch and a royal so I want to be the next sea witch that messes with the weak mind!"

She had looked at boy and said to him."I'm popular with the evil girls. As for the tree I can't wait to see it."She had got closer to him and smiled as she put her finger on his tree and started about to made the tree come to live and wrap around Sephtis. Sula looked at him and waited for him to say something to make her mad to she had made his tree come to live and beat him up. Sula looked into his eyes as she had little sparkle and she had then blinked her eyes and shake her head and then looked at Sephtis as hoped that he didn't see the sparkle in her eyes.

Kitty of Music

Princess Apple White

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Hexting her twin back she had looked over at Adam. When he had said stairs she had blushed and said to him."Thank you for saving me by the way. I really own you my life. I could have seriously hear myself."She looked over at him and then looked over at him as he had put his tree away she had sighed and said to him."Adam. Tell me more about your mom. Please tell me about that story..I want to learn more."She had looked at him and said to him."I really want to learn more about your story. I know that Maleficent is not all evil. I want to not have or Twilight make me and Brair. I want our story to different...I want to have a prince that loves me and is the one of my dreams."

Rose had looked at Adam and then blushed as she had just looked like a freak. She had looked at aways and said to him."But I see you are busy...I'm sorry if I just freaked you out."She had sighed as she had just kicked herself in the butt as she had just made herself look like a loser and real freak and she was Royal. She had brought shame to all of the Royals and Sleeping Beauties before her. She had sighed and looked at the ground as she was started to walk away as she didn't want to scare Adam away.

To: Brair
Okay don't fall asleep.
See you seen sis.

Princess Apple White

Xelppa

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Elisa Hood
Daughter of Red Riding Hood & The Big Bad Wolf

User Image

lisa smiled softly as she saw her brother's reaction towards the surprise. Her mother was happy to see her son so happy to see her. Red smiled at Ian and spoke up."So are we,well it really was your sister Elisa's idea."She said. Big Bad looked at Ian with his mouth full of bacon potato and swallowed it then spoke. "Good question,come by my office after and we can get you started on the family tree." He ate some more bacon potato salad. Elisa got some Hood Punch and took a sip from her cup. Red smiled as she got up and hugged her son. "We love you kids to and your welcome,I actually did." Elisa burst out laughing as her dad cracked out one of his jokes but messed it up. "Mom I was wondering if Cerise and I could bring some treats and a few cups of Hood Punch for our class as part of our project?" "I think that's a lovely idea." Red said with a smile. Elisa smiled as she snapped a picture of mother and her brother when they weren't looking.

User Image
User Image

Lucky Star

User Image

User Image

"Mischief and a Smile."

Kitty sucessful found books about Wonderland and got started on her family tree. She looked over at Sephtis and Sula and didn't mind it at first but frowned as she saw him getting beaten by his tree because Sula made it come alive. She disappeared and reappeared grabbing onto Sephtis shoulder's and disappearing with him outside to the Enchanted forest. "No one messes with you except me." She crossed her arms unhappy. She wiped the frown off her face and looked at him. "Am not mad at you,but why did Sula make your family tree come alive?"She asked curiously.

"Just Smile."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff