Interested?

Hell yeah I'm interested! 0.82758620689655 82.8% [ 24 ]
Nah but here's a +1! 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 > >>

xochiii's Bae

Anxious Smoker

User Image

AIDEN JAMES TAYLOR
                                                                                  NEWBIE - TRAINER

X X X
                                                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

x ███████ xxxxxxx ███████ xxxxxxx ███████

Can’t be late, can’t be late!

He repeated the words over and over as he made his way up to Professor’s Sequoia Laboratory. He’d long left his family behind, having to sail and fly over many regions to get to this one. All generously paid for of course, sadly he was now about to make the person who took care of all his fees extremely disappointed if he didn’t hurry and make haste on his way. He sighed. He did a lot of that this morning, his mood mixed shifting from happy to nervous to complete panic. Was he even ready to take on the role of a Pokemon trainer and by extension the responsibility of taking care of Pokemon? It always looked easy when his family did it, Pokemon seemed friendly. Another sigh, his eyes drifted to the bruise on his knee. First day on his own and he was in bad conditioned. How would he ever train Pokemon? More doubt filled his head. He was about to turn around, call home and arrange transportation. He frowned. Pride took over now. No way was he going to allow his parents to be all, “We told you so!”

It was too late to change his mind, he was already at the gate entrance to the large institute. He ran his hand through his hair. More than ever Aiden wished he had something to squeeze in his hand. Hopefully the pokemon he’ll be given won’t mind entirely being squashed with the takeover of his nerves.

He took in the appearance of all the other trainers. Forget pride. Doubt was back, and back to stay. He tried not to look anyone in the eye. Trainers were competitive and quick to prove their worth. He joined the queue of trainers waiting to be greeted than the professor herself. His eyes never left his shoes until at last he was next inline. Nervous again. Dam was he a wreck!

Hope I’m not entirely late mam

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

With: Professor Sequoia + Other Trainers
                                                                        Location: Professor’s Sequoia Laboratory

Inventory:

User Image
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x5 Poke Balls
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x2 Potion
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 Oran Berry
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Fresh Water

Team:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

occ:

Pesky Detective

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A i d a n x L i o n s w o r t h.

▶▶▶ He nodded at her, after shaking her head he looked up at the screen. So those are my choices. He thought, looking at each one and thinking very carefully. I was kind of hoping for a dragon type, but it's fine. Pancham's looking like a real good candidate. I think we'd work wonders together on the battlefield. Nice looking little dude, I've seen those little buggers before from other trainers. I saw one of them evolve into a real mean tough guy. He thought, mulling over his choices. Espurr is a psychic type and could be helpful if he's ever in a jiffy. Psychic types have that handy teleport move, or so he's read on a little book he got prior to his journey. As for Seedot, he sees them all the time in Hoenn, he's not really into them. I think I'll go with Pancham, yeah. We'd get a long well. Smiling, he picked up the pokeball that held Pancham and threw it up in the air. Looking down at the released pokemon, he grinned and waved at him. "Hey buddy, I'm Aidan, your new trainer." He said, introducing himself to the little guy. "Why don't we name, ya? How about Shang? Shang sound nice to you?" He asked, wanting his opinion. Pancham looked up at him and nodded, grinning. Shang wasn't a bad name, he was happy with his new name.

Shang gave Aidan a thumbs up and a nod. Aidan nodded back, "Alright then Shang! Let's head down to the pokemart and get some supplies." He motioned for him to follow as he left the laboratory. They made their way to the pokemart and purchased a few items. Hammock, cooking supplies, poffins, and ramen packs. Okay we're good to go! He placed the items in his bag and left the pokemart as well. Now they needed to head over to the first gym. He pulled out his map that the professor had given out and stared at it. It looks like he needs to take route one to get to the next town. Alright, looks simple enough. He headed up towards route one with Shang and started to roam around. "So Shang. Do you see the next town yet?" He asked, looking around. Shang shook his head before tugging on Aidan's pants. He pointed up to his head, suggesting that he be hoisted up onto his shoulders.

Aidan picked him up and did so. "Alright little bud, that better?" He asked, having his hands firmly holding onto Shang's legs. Shang stayed steady on Aidan's shoulders by holding onto his hair. "Paan!" Shang said in reply, he could see much better now that he's taller. Smiling, he looked being tall. They continued to make their way further down route one, hoping that by going straight they'll end up at the next town soon.

Location? || Route 1
          Inventory. || 5,700P, 10x pokeballs, 2x potions, 3x revives, 6x oran berries, 1x lum berry, and 3x pecha berries, hammock, cooking kit, poffins, map, pokedex, and 2x ramen meal packs#1.
          Pokemon ||
          {{Pancham || Shang || Male || Lv: 5 || Brave || Ability: Scrappy || - Tackle - Leer - Storm Throw }}

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Not late at all, dear.", the Professor chuckled, smiling down at the young boy before taking his Pokedex to scan it and soon, his choices appeared on screen for him to choose, "Good luck!"

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Foongus
Level: 5
Nature: Modest
Ability: Effect Spore
Moves:
- Absorb
- Endure
-
-

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Froakie
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Protean
Moves:
- Pound
- Growl
- Bubble
- Mud Sport

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Spheal
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Ice Body
Moves:
- Powder Snow
- Defense Curl
- Yawn
- Water Gun

Universal Noise
Aiden

Blessed Fatcat

User Image
R a y u s || L e x i n g t o n

Pokemon Trainer

████████████████████████████████████

The red haired boy's expression showed excitement and joy as he raised up from his bowing position. "R-Really?!" Seeing the large screen with his choices on it, he took a few seconds to glance back and forth between the three Pokemon he was allowed to choose from. His face had a serious look to it, as he began to think about the crucial choice he had to make. 'An ice type, electric type, or dragon type...' The young man fiddled with the end of his red braid as he looked at each of them and finally made up his mind with a stern nod.

Walking up to the three Pokeballs containing his choices, he reached for the one containing the dragon type. Turning his head toward the Professor, he smiled. "I'll take this Bagon then, Professor!" The young man clipped the ball to the side of his belt, around the hip area. After doing so, he looked up at the Professor one last time. The red haired boy respectfully bowed to the Professor as he did when he first walked in through the doors. "Thank you for this opportunity Professor! I won't waste it!" With that, the young man rose up, smiled and then left the building.

----

Feeling that he had walked alone long enough, he scratched his head. Remembering he now had a new travelling companion, the young man smirked as he reached for his hip."Alright, come on out Bagon!" As the ball released the creature, the red haired boy put the ball back on his hip. Bending down to its height, Rayus smiled. "Hey there! I'm Rayus. You're..." "Bagon." "Erk. Well yeah, but... Shirley! How 'bout that?" The red haired boy smiled, as he thought up a name for the female, yet she did not seem very pleased. It was as if she was indifferent to the whole idea of having a name, to be called by. After a few more minutes of staring at each other, the dragon pokemon responded with a nod. "Bagon." The trainer stood up and put his hands on his waist, glad that it could understand him; From what he was seeing of course. "Good! Now, let's go and buy you something good to eat before we head out, alright Shirley?" The trainer smiled as he headed for the Pokemart with his new companion. Shirley followed alongside him, glancing around the place.

T e a m

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

8000 Pokedollars
10x Poke ball
5x Premier Ball
10x Potions
4x Full Heal

Location: Mauves Town: Professor Sequoia's Lab>>> Toward the Pokemart | Feeling: Nervous | With: Shirley

Greedy Trader

User Image
                                                  "Why do Pokémon compete and battle so hard for you?
                                                  They do so because they can see the love and trust you have towards Pokémon.
                                                  Never forget that."

Current Condition: Happy/Curious Location: Route 1, well off the beaten path Company: Icarus Extra: Go Skarmory! See if you can find some new teammates! Or at least a battle.

╔═In the morning light let my roots take light═══════════════════════User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.════════════════════════Watch me fall above like a vicious dove═╗

Jenny looked over the choices for her starter pokemon carefully. Cubone was a strong ground pokemon, but looking over his pokeball, the small pokemon seemed to smirk at her. The young woman didn't have anything against Cubones, but she didn't really want a troublemaker on her team, at least not yet anyways. Her starter pokemon was a big decision for her team and Jenny didn't want just any pokemon to start out her journey with. Shinx was next, the electric type interested Jenny but as she looked over the female pokemons pokeball it hid its face from her. She really didn't want a shy pokemon as her starter either, no matter how cute it was. Next on the list was Skarmory, and with just one look, and a cry from Skarmory in his ball. Jenny knew whom she would choose.

The steel type pokemon might have been intimidating for some starting out on their journey, but where most might have seen threat in the bird pokemons eyes, Jenny saw determination. Skarmory it was. Jenny took the pokeball in her hand, thanked the Prof. and left the lab to get out of the way of all the other trainers who waited in line. While she was waiting in line, and then while leaving the lab, Jenny had seen many trainers and the starters they had chosen. While she didn't judge them for their choices, she couldn't help but think over some of the pokemon she might have chosen instead, in their shoes. Especially all the dog types she saw! Hopefully she'd get a chance to get some of the pokemon she wanted on her team out in the field, but really, she was just happy to have the chance to catch her own pokemon, whatever they might be.

Outside the lab, Jenny opened her map and then made her way to Route 1. She didn't feel like she needed to get anything at the pokemart, even if they where have sales right now. The trainer had left home prepared for her trip, so she could go at least a Route, maybe two, before having to shop again. Looking over the map, the only way out of town was Route 1, which was basically a large forest that surrounded the whole town and lead to Tri-Stone Canyon, then to the city of the same name. While on Route 1, she'd have a chance to catch several types of pokemon, notable grass and ghost ones. Looking over the map once more, Jenny decided to wonder Route 1 a while before heading to the Tri-Stone Cable Car.

Putting the map away once she had arrived in Route 1 Jenny released Skarmory from his pokeball. The steel type was nearly as tall as she was and looked at the young woman curiously, and with a bit of suspicion, as it flapped its wings freely from the small ball. Not wanting to spook her new friend, Jenny merely spoke, "Hello there, Skarmory." She said and held out her hand for the pokemon to inspect. There was always the chance that Skarmory would bite her but Jenny wasn't going to get anywhere being afraid of him. "My name is Jennifer, or Jenny as you will hear most people say. I'm going on a journey to test myself and to become stronger. From what I can tell, you want to prove yourself too, no?"

Jenny knew that Skarmory probably didn't understand everything she said, but talking with your pokemon could help deepen any bond that might start. Skarmory scratched his claws across the ground once, when she offered her hand, but remained still and listened to her when she did nothing more. Seeing as she wasn't a threat, the steel pokemon inspected it's trainers hand and pecked at it, gently. "Well, this is as good a start as any." Jenny said with a chuckle as the pokemon cried out and walked around her, inspecting this new person whom would be his trainer. "How bout it?" Jenny asked. "Wanna go find some wild pokemon and train. Maybe catch you a teammate?" She offered and walked further into the woods off of the main path with her pokemon following her curiously. "Hmm. How does Icarus sound?" Jenny said after they'd walked for a while. Her pokemon merely turned it's head and looked at her. "Icarus it is then!" She said with a laugh and pointed to a nearby patch of tall grass. "Ready Icarus? See if you can find any new friends in the weeds!" Jenny commanded and her pokemon looked at her curiously again but walked over to the weeds to inspect them. Jenny watched as the steel type poked around in the grass and waited for any wild pokemon to appear.

╚═They don't see me come, who can blame them═════════════════════*═══════════They never seem to catch my eye but I never wondered why ═╝

User Image
                                                  Inventory
                                                  x4,000pokedollers

5xpokeballs
                                                  5xwater-bottles
                                                  5xpotions
                                                  5xfull-heals
                                                  x3escape-rope
                                                  pokedex
                                                  map
                                                  ipod
                                                  watch
                                                  cellphone
                                                  Toiletries
                                                  Basic camping and cooking gear
                                                  Handcuffs
                                                  Police baton

PokemonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skarmory(Icarus) / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / Level 5 / Male / Hardy / Sturdy
                                                  Moves:
                                                  - Peck
                                                  - Leer
                                                  - Pursuit
                                                  -

User Image
                              MAIA EVANS

█ █ █ ███ ██ █ █████ ██ █ ███ █ ███ █ ██ █████ █ ██ ███ █ █ █ ███ ██ █ █████ ██ █ ███ █ ███ █ ██ █████ █ ██ ███ █ █ █ ███ ██ █ █████ ██ █ ███ █ ███ █ ██ █████ █ ██ ███ █ █ █ ███ ██ █ █████ ██ █ ███ █ ███ █ ██ █████ █ ██ ███ █

Professor Sequoia laughed, and Maia let out an anxious giggle of her own, a bit too high pitched. “Well that’s good then! Consider your day made. Probably going to be more than made, considering how many excited trainers you’ve got here!” The word vomit had started again, but this time Maia managed to cut herself off more promptly. Still, the Professor’s encouragement had been enough to leech some of the bright red embarrassment from her cheeks.

She turned her attention to the screen, where the information for three Pokémon had appeared. This time she was unable to suppress a squeal of excitement, because there in front of her were three perfect choices - Litleo, Ralts, and Minccino. Maia hesitated, hand hovering over her three choices. Any one of them would be perfect, she knew. Each would provide unique opportunities for friendship and learning, beyond anything she had previously gotten from books or school.

Maia felt the moment growing awkward as she lingered just a bit too long, hand darting between her three choices. Finally, taking the plunge, she reached out and selected the Minccino. For a moment she stared in awe at the Pokéball that contained her future partner in crime. Then, swept up by the emotions of the moment, she grabbed Professor Sequoia’s hand and pumped it enthusiastically. “Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity! May fortune smile on you and your Pokémon! Thank you!

Flushed with both embarrassment and excitement now, Maia beat a hasty retreat, calling one last stream of, “thank you thank you thank you!” over her shoulder before darting out the door. Outside, Maia turned in a quick circle, making sure the area around her was clear before clumsily throwing out her Pokéball. There was that characteristic flash of light and then, standing in front of her, was a Minccino.

The Minccino was about average size, just over a foot, with the wonderful fluffy gray fur of her species. Maia almost squealed again as the Minccino blinked and looked curiously at her surroundings. After a moment the Minccino’s big brown eyes found her, and the Pokémon’s ears perked up. “Cino?” The little Pokémon’s voice was inquisitive.

Yes! Hi, hello! I’m Maia! Maia Evans!” Maia crouched down, wiggling her fingers and giving the Minccino what she hoped was a winning grin. “I’m going to be your trainer from now on! I really hope we get- oh my gosh you’re literally too adorable!” Maia exclaimed suddenly, as the Minccino had raised its own paw in a gesture of greeting to mirror her own.

The little Pokémon chirped, as if to say “obviously,” and then promptly turned and swept her tail over Maia’s face.

Maia spluttered at the sudden contact and leaned back, laughing. “Ack! You got me! I will cease and desist the patronization at once!” This made the Minccino turn back to her with a pleased chirrup. “Well, your highness, would you condescend to be named by a lowly human, who wishes to distinguish you from your fluffy brethren?” The Minccino made a sound that Maia thought sounded suspiciously like giggling and nodded in the affirmative. Struck by sudden inspiration, Maia nodded solemnly. “Very well then. I bestow upon you the title Lady Bree. Rise and come help me get supplies so we don’t starve to death in the vast wilderness of Route One.

Minccino!” Bree exclaimed, pleased with either the idea of her name or a shopping trip, and climbed suddenly up Maia’s body to perch precariously on her shoulder.

The Pokémart, in short, was a disaster. Maia thought her 2000p had been a lot of savings, and really it was everything she had. That just went to prove what an ignorant, small town - er, city - girl she was. After many long moments of grumbling and counting, which was frankly embarrassing to do in front of the Pokémon she had just met and was supposed to trust her, Maia decided that money was overrated and spent almost all of it. After purchasing a sleeping bag, the first ramen meal pack, some cooking supplies to heat up said ramen with, and some Pokémon food for Bree, Maia was left with a measly 50p jingling around her pockets. She had not been this poor since her primary school days, and the sudden lightness of her wallet was more than a little alarming. Thank goodness Pokémon centers were free, because if there was an emergency she was hosed.

By the time the pair made it to Route One, Maia was starting to have serious doubts about her ability to be a responsible adult. These doubts seemed to be mirrored by her Pokémon, who was watching a nearby trainer with a Fennekin. The pair looked put together and prepared, and Maia was starting to think Bree was getting jealous. “Yeah, yeah, I know, look at those people who actually know what they’re doing,” Maia grumbled dramatically. “I bought you food, didn’t I? We’ll be fine. We can just, I dunno, give some Pokemon the ol’ one two, or do day labor or something when we get to Tri-Color. Or eat berries in the forest. Maybe not. You wouldn’t happen to know what poison berries look like would you?

At this, Bree shot her trainer a highly skeptical look and shook her head, which was about what Maia felt a dumb, underprepared would-be researcher deserved. She tried to watch the other trainer in the vicinity surreptitiously, hoping that she might magically see the secret to success. There had to be something, right?

POKEMON User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              LOCATION Mauves Town
                              COMPANY Professor Sequoia, Trainers

Pesky Detective

User Image

J o a n n a x L e a n n e x F o x
l o v e l y x c o o k

✗ø✗ø || Joanna felt confident in navigating herself through this route. Even though she's never been here before, usually you just go straight ahead. So far it doesn't look like there's any twists or turns so she'll be fine. "If you're hungry, let me know, okay? I can whip us something good to eat. There must be some berry trees around her somewhere. Bah, we don't have to worry about it right now. I have some berries stocked in my bag. They can be eaten raw, but if you want I can try to make something nice out of it." She looked down at her little fox with a smile, Mai was in good hands with Joanna. At the moment Mai wasn't hungry, she had eaten already before the trainers arrived to pick out their pokemon. It's such a relief that she was one of the lucky ones that got picked today. It's not that Mai didn't like the professor, it was just that she was cooped up in town all day. It's nice to head out and explore. Mai shook her head at Joanna, "Fenne! Fennekin!" she said, explaining that she had already eaten prior to the journey.

"Okay, good. Just let me know whenever, buddy!" She told her with a large smile. A chill went down her spine all of the sudden, feeling as though someone was staring at her. Looking cautiously from side to side, she didn't see anyone around. She looked behind her and saw a young girl with a Minccino. "Oh thank the legendaries, it's only a new trainer." She muttered, letting out a sigh of relief. Worst case scenario would be that it'd be some creep trying to steal her little chef. Fortunately it's only a trainer. Was she lost? Why was she staring at Joanna? Perhaps the young trainer was confused and didn't know what to do. Might as well head over to help, couldn't hurt to have a human companion. She motioned for Mai to follow her as she walked over towards the blonde trainer. "Hey, do you need help?" She asked with a concerned look.

She picked up Mai and held her securely in her arms just in case if this was a thief in disguise. There's no way she's going to lose her little chef today. "I can help if you want. I know it can be scary traveling on your own for the first time." She said with a small smile. The girl looks innocent, but one can never know. Joanna had to stay cautious and keep her guard up, anything could happen after all.

[[ ooc; ... ]]

█ │▌│ ▌ w h e n x i x m e t x y o u x i n x t h e x s u m m e r x↘↘↘

t o x m y x h e a r t b e a t x s o u n d
w e x w e r e x i n x l o v e
a s x t h e x l e a v e s xt u r n e dx b r o w n
a n d x w e x c o u l d x b e x t o g e t h e r x b a b y
a s x l o n g x a s x t h e x s k i e s x a r e x b l u e
y o u x a c t x s o x i n n o c e n t x n o w
b u t x y o u x l i e d x s o x s o o n

w h e r e x y o u x a t ? |route one with Maia
i n v e n t o r y | 5900p, 7x pokeballs, 5x pecha berries, 3x oran berries, 1x water bottle, 2x spoons, 2x forks, 1x big wooden spoon, 1x small frying pan, hammock, poffins, ramen pack #1, and cooking supplies kit
p o k e m o n |

{{ o1. Fennekin ♀ || Mai || Lv: 5 || Scratch, Tail Whip, Ember, Magic Coat }}

Fairybird

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
xxxxxarley ade agnussen
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Thank you for the ride, Teddy.", Harley turned to face the large Pidgeot who leaned his head down for her to pet at, "I appreciate it. Give this letter to my mum's alright?", as she showed Teddy the Cleffa themed envelope, she had placed it in the side satchel that was hooked onto the saddle. After giving him a quick pet, the Pidgeot lifted up and flew back off into the direction of home. He was a great Pokemon, that one. Belonged to her mother Jade, one of the first Pokemon she ever caught on the starting of her journey, actually. With a smile on her face and a look of determination and excitement, Harley turned and ran off up the stairs and into the lab. The lineup wasn't as crazy as she thought, but then again, she seen quite a few trainers that already had their Pokemon with them. Taking in a deep breath, the sixteen year old walked up with her Pokedex in hand. Once it was her turn, she could instantly feel the Butterfree's fluttering about in her belly.

"Ah...hello Professor Sequoia, thank you for inviting me to the Kenzu region.", Harley smiled a bit, pleasantries were important, her mother's remembered to remind her seeing as if it wasn't for Professor Sequoia's help, she wouldn't be there right now.

"Here's my Pokedex, it's all ready to be checked.", Harley said with a smile on her face, soon she waited patiently to watch the screen for her choices.

Team & Bag

--✚Team✚--

--✚Bag✚--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 MooMoo Milk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 Lemonade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 Lava Cookie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 Poké Ball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1 Berry Pouch
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1 SquirtBottle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 Berry Pots
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x5 Oran Berry
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x5 Sitrus Berry

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

"Excellent. Let's get you a starter then!", the Professor happily took her Pokedex and scanned it, soon watching as her choices began to appear on the screen.

Species: Lillipup
Nature: Docile
Ability: Pick Up
Moves:
- Tackle
- Leer
- Odor Sleuth
- Ice Fang

Species: Litleo
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Rivalry
Moves:
- Tackle
- Leer
- Ember
- Yawn

Species: Eevee
Nature: Calm
Ability: Adaptability
Moves:
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand Attack
- Wish

Mistress Dahlia

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Species: Taillow
Level: 6
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Scrappy
Attacks: Peck, Growl, Focus Energy

A Wild Taillow fluttered out of a tree next to Clara!

Lil Miss Eliea

Species: Petilil
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Own Tempo
Attacks: Absorb, Growth, Grass Whistle

A Wild Petilil popped up out of the shrubbery beside Joanna!

Sarangkohane

Species: Fletchling
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Big Pecks
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack
Holding: Oran Berry

A Wild Fletchling flew out of the bushes right beside Jenny with a berry in it's beak!

Melnil

Species: Combee
Nature: Naive
Ability: Honey Gather
Attacks: Gust, Sweet Scent
Holding: Honey

A Wild Combee flitted about around Maia!

Fairybird

*Just A Reminder*
I will not be battling as these Pokemon. Please battle said Pokemon in your post. If you plan on trying to capture said Pokemon, make sure you end your post stating that you threw a poke ball at the Pokemon. I will determine if you catch it or not when you do this. If you want to defeat it, say it has collapsed (or something along the lines), fled or possibly fainted. I will let you know if it's been defeated in another post - identical to the 'Pokemon has been captured' post.

Blessed Fatcat

User Image
R a y u s || L e x i n g t o n

Pokemon Trainer

The newly created pair hadn't taken very long in the Pokemart in town. The trainer was too eager to start on the journey to become a better trainer than his siblings, and his companion was just along for the ride. Upon entering the Pokemart, he knew exactly what he wanted to buy, and what he needed to buy. 'Poffins for Shirley.. Ramen for me.. A sleeping bag... and Cooking supplies!' Smiling as he brought everything to the counter, the clerk made small talk. "I see you're making use of the sale properly, sir!" "Yes, I just have to get to the next Pokemon gym with minimal trouble." "Oh! A new trainer for the Professor, eh?" The red haired male laughed, as he paid the man 2,900 Pokedollars for his purchase. "So you can tell huh. I'm just starting out today, with my partner, Shirley." Pointing to the Bagon that was up to his knee in height. The dragon Pokemon stood proud and fearless as the clerk took a peek over the counter to get a good look at the blue dragon pokemon. "Hoho! A Bagon! Well, good luck on your journey, and thank you for your purchase sir!" Rayus smiled, as he waved the clerk off after getting all of his items, and headed toward Route 1. He needed at least one more Pokemon on his team, so he could begin to balance out his partner's weaknesses.

The map showed a straight route, with a cave he was not allowed to go into just yet, causing him to click his tongue. "Man Shirley, we've got a lot of work to do before we can even think about battling gym leaders..." Rayus said, speaking to his partner. The Bagon simply looked up at him with a stern looking nod, and faced the road in front of her. The red haired boy scratched his head, as he looked at how focused she looked. 'We haven't even started battling yet, and she looks like this...' It was almost uncanny how focused the dragon type was, causing him to sigh. His face perked up though, as he brought out his Pokedex and began his scan of his partner. After the dex gave the boy a brief description on the Bagon species, he looked at the female's moveset; Something he had to memorize for effective battling. 'Bite...Twister... Rage.. An all attacking set to start out? Nice.' For the future he knew that he'd have to change up some of those moves, but for now, it was good enough. The red haired boy stood up, and put his hands on his hips as he looked forward. "Alright, let's get goin' now Shirley!" Smirking at his partner one more time, the Bagon simply nodded, and the two went down the path known as Route 1. A few trainers from earlier were already getting to know each other. However, the boy kept his eyes forward, focusing on what he needed to do.

A few minutes passed, and the young man saw a girl, talking to her Skarmory, off to the side of the path. It seemed she was intent on going toward the more forest-like areas, and training her new Pokemon there. 'That's smart... Maybe I should do the same...' The young man smirked, and looked at the blue dragon next to him. "Maybe we should start seeing what types of Pokemon we can add to our team, or even train? What do ya' say, Shirley?" Again with her rather generic nod of the head, she agreed. It warranted a slight chuckle from the young man, as he realized it had now become a habit for her to nod at the end of all his sentences. The young man started to walk off the path, and into the forest. It seemed she was searching for Pokemon in one spot, so the young man decided he would go to the opposite side of her and save the chit-chat for later; Since she seemed rather busy.

"Bagon!" The dragon type Pokemon growled, as it approached some of the tall grass. Rayus turned his head, to see that his partner fearlessly jumped into the tall grass, searching for an opponent. "Shirley, you could'v-." The boy stopped himself, realizing that she was just as intent on getting stronger as her trainer was. Instead, he smirked, and crossed his arms, waiting for something to jump out. "Let's find us some partners..."

T e a m

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

5100 Pokedollars ( - 2900 )
10x Poke ball
5x Premier Ball
10x Potions
4x Full Heal
+ Cooking Supplies Kit
+ Sleeping Bag
+ 48 Assorted Poffins
+ 2x Ramen Meal Pack # 2

Location: Route 1: Off the Path | Feeling: Excited| With: Shirley

Menhil
You're nearby, and you were mentioned!

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
xxxxxarley ade agnussen
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´

Waiting for the Professor to scan her Pokedex and get her the three starters to choose from had made Harley a little antsy. It was definitely exciting though, especially since this would be her first ever Pokemon. She would make sure to send a letter or even call her parents to tell them who she chose. Taking in a small breath, Harley looked up at the screen expectantly and froze when she seen her choices. Okay, that wasn't even remotely fair. All three of the Pokemon on the screen were Pokemon she loved! Biting at her bottom lip, Harley looked between all three, having a hard time deciding which one she wanted. Her mother Jade had a female Pyroar named Lexus, she was an amazingly powerful Pokemon and her mother Annissa had a Stoutland named Max who was just as great. None of them had an Eevee or an evolution of Eevee. Taking in a breath, she shut her eyes and reached out to take the Eevee's Poke Ball.

Although the other two choices were very, very good and it was very hard to decide, taking the Eevee was the proper choice for her. It was something her parents didn't have and it made her felt a little different as compared to the two. As Harley thanked the Professor, the brunette rushed outside and was quick to release the Pokemon.

"Eeeeevee!", the small fox looking Pokemon looked up at Harley, tilting her head a little.

"Ohh, gosh, you're so adorable.", kneeling down, a smile formed on Harley's lips, "Hey there. I'm Harley, your new trainer and hopefully friend.", as she reached out, the Eevee sniffed at her hand and headbutted it gently before giving it a lick.

"Hm.. I think I want to name you.....Molly.", Harley nodded a bit. Molly. Perfect, it suited her, to be honest. The Eevee cooed happily and soon hopped up onto her shoulder. Well, at least she seemed to like her, "I think I chose well.", giving the Eevee's head a gentle pat, Harley headed to the Pokemart to grab a few things which included: Hammock, Cooking Supplies, Toiletries, x5 Pokeballs, Container of Assorted Fruits, Ramen Meal Pack #1, 5lb bag of Vege and Meat Pokemon Food, Pokemon Food Bowls (Pack of Six) and Frosted Poke Puffs. In total, that's 4,200p spent, leaving her with 3,800p. Not bad, not bad at all.

With Molly on her shoulder, Harley left the Pokemart and was now on her way out to Route 1, "This is it. My first-- no, our first step on our journey.", giving Molly a wink, she stepped out onto the Route and headed off.

Team & Bag

--✚Team✚--
Eevee ▪ Molly ▪ Lvl 5
Normal ▪ Calm ▪ Adaptability ▪ Holding:
Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Wish

--✚Bag✚--

4,000p
Pokedex
Kenzu Region Map
Hammock, Cooking Supplies
Toiletries
Container of Assorted Fruits
Ramen Meal Pack #1
x6 Pokemon Food Bowls
5lb bag of Vege-Based Pokemon Food
5lb bag of Meat-Based Pokemon Food
x20 Assorted Frosted Poke Puffs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 MooMoo Milk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 Lemonade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 Lava Cookie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x8 Poké Ball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1 Berry Pouch
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1 SquirtBottle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 Berry Pots
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x5 Oran Berry
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x5 Sitrus Berry

Shirtless Lover

User Image

User Image

Anna Belle Smith
                                            Newbie Trainer

In the end, there shall only be one...
                                                        One who stands above the rest...
                                                        The one and only....

M A S T E R

The goodbye was probably the worst feeling this morning. And it was dragged out too, but Anna didn't mind. She would miss her mother greatly when she left on her adventure. The adventure itself was already a bit scary to Anna, but she can do it. Excitement awaits for those willing to take the challenge, and Anna was ready for it. "Yes, yes mom. I'll be okay, don't worry. I'll check in with you whenever I can." Her mother gave a very loud and dramatic sniffle as Anna left for the boat. Her mother had packed her bag, and working at the department store she got a few little 'bonus' items, if you call it that. Nothing dramatic, just potions and whatnot.

The boat ride was amazing, but it wasn't anything too special. The water was sparkling, and Anna couldn't help but try to lean off the boat to touch it. Of course, she was way too high up, so she leaned over the safety bar staring at the water, waiting for this ride to end. As much as she liked the water, a new adventure was starting and she just couldn't say no to that any longer. The thought of having her own little pokemon... Anna could practically squee for joy at this point. As the boat ride went on, Anna paced around the boat nervously.

Some time had passed, the boat had docked, and Anna was on land. In the new region, one she hasn't heard much about. She stalked around the dock a bit to see what she could learn, before she was forcefully directed to the lab. She didn't mind, since she was probably taking way too much time looking at the boats. Approaching the lab, she took a deep breath...

....only to find out she wasn't even near being the first one there. How embarrassing! Anna shuffled to the back of the crowd, listening to what remained of the Professor's speech. Biting her lip a bit, she waited her turn as others who were here earlier started to get their pokemon granted to them. She continuously flipped her pokedex in her hand before it was finally her turn. "Hi, Professor! Thank you for this opportunity... I hope for the best!" But I expect the worst Anna smiled and handed her the pokedex that she had been spinning moments ago, keeping her composure as calm as possible. On the inside, the excitement was building up and she was oh-so-very nervous.

My Party
                                          ● ● ● ● ●
                                          ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Location;; The Lab
                                          With;; The professor

◓ ●
Healthy
Paralyzed
Fainted
Frozen
Poisoned
Actions
Speaking
Quote:

xochiii's Bae

Anxious Smoker

User Image

AIDEN JAMES TAYLOR
                                                                                  NEWBIE - TRAINER

X X X
                                                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

x ███████ xxxxxxx ███████ xxxxxxx ███████

Oh wow!

His little feet carried him closer to the monitor. This was it, wasn't it? Aiden struggled to contain his excitement. He’ll fail. After all he was so young. “Okay Professor, I’m going to go with this one.” His hand lingered over the middle ball. Wasn't he lucky to get two water types? It was after all his dream to specialize in the water type of Pokémon. His hand fell, and he blushed. He didn't want to make a mistake by rushing into it. His head turned back to the line behind him. Other trainers were getting impatient. He glanced up to the monitor. One he was familiar with, the other two not so much. His familiar option actually dwelled where he grew up. He would know how to take care of it. He smiled. Like his brothers said, practice made perfect. “Okay Professor!” beaming up at her and landing a hand around a ball. “This is the one I choose!” he looks down at the ball with his yellow orb eyes. “He’s perfect.” He could feel rushed emotion coming on.
                                                                        “Thank you” he took a bow to show his respect.

He was already out through the door when he just remembered his Pokédex. “Sorry, Sorry” mostly to the trainers rather than the Professor. In the five minutes that they met, he could already tell she was a patient woman. He blushed again taking the Pokédex from the professor. “I’ll be out of your way now Mam.” Bowing again and rushing out of the laboratory before anyone took the chance to tell him off. The Pokéball was still in his hands. He’d just remembered as he slowed to a run. “Oh.” He took another look at it, too long a look. “Well I think its best we get to introductions... don’t you?” He threw up the Pokéball, his eyes watching. The white light made him unbalanced, but he regained composure as his choice of Pokémon appeared. He took to his knees looking down at the creature, which was looking up at him with a puzzled expression. He smiled. The spheal was so cute; round and puffy with the perfect colour of blue. “You’re amazing!” His eyes drifted up to the sky, this was it. His journey finally began.

HEY... wait for me!

It took him half a second to get up and around two minutes to actually catch up to the bouncing Spheal. “You just can’t take off like that!” once he caught up enough to step in front of the Spheal’s path. He was out of breath and was bending over to catch his breath. Not that he was un-fit; he just didn’t expect his first Pokémon would seek to run away from him. It was the pin to his bubble of excitement. He looked down at the Spheal who was watching him. “Maybe if you told me what it is you want? I could be of assistance?” And just like that the Spheal charged at him and more than took him by surprise. He fell on his back. Nothing hurtful, but his eyes were shut as he was bracing himself for much more pain. “Huh?” his eyes fluttered open, he felt nothing, well with the exception of the weight of the Pokémon. What he meant was he felt no pain. The Spheal was just there sitting on his chest staring at him. He smiled and rubbed the top of its head. “Your full of life aren’t you?” figuring out of the nature of his first Pokémon. “You rather do something, than nothing.” Side smirk “Okay…how about we go find something to do?” The Pokémon’s response made him sure he was right.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

With: No One
                                                                        Location: Route 1

Inventory:

User Image
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x5 Poke Balls
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 Oran Berry
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Fresh Water

Team:

Species: Spheal

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

occ:
𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clara and Tara walked through the tall grass, leaving the pathway almost immediately. She smiled as she mumbled nonsense to Tara, just bonding with her pokemon. She and Tara were both startled when a wild taillow fluttered out of a nearby tree. Now this pokemon, she was very familiar with. She loved flying types, and she set Tara on the ground and tilted her head, looking at the taillow curiously. Clara knew that a battle was the normal way to approach capturing a pokemon, but she still wasn't sure if she could do that. So, she decided to start by offering the taillow a poffin from her bag. "Hello little one. How are you?" Clara said, sitting down on the ground. The taillow approached cautiously, causing Tara to get a little nervous. Flying types had the advantage against both bug and grass, so it didn't surprise Clara that Tara wasn't so sure about the bird pokemon. The taillow began to peck at the proffered poffin, enjoying it and finishing the entire thing. Clara smiled and was about to offer an invitation to join the team...hoping to avoid an actual battle, when the taillow suddenly pecked Tara on the head. "Sewa." Tara said, glaring at the taillow. Clara sighed, "That wasn't very nice. But I guess you want to battle then." Clara said, standing up and brushing herself off. "Taillow." the taillow cried, using focus energy. "Alright Tara, this is our first battle. Now, let's use tackle." Clara said, narrowing her eyes.

Tara charged the taillow, knocking it back a bit since the taillow was focusing on it's next attack. It attempted another peck, but Tara dodged. Clara shouted out instructions, using growl at least five times to lower the taillow's attack. Tara's bold nature meant that her defense was higher, but she suffered in the attack stat. So Clara wanted to give her a boost by lowering the attack stat of Taillow. "Tail." The taillow cried out, going in for another peck. This attack connected, so Clara instructed Tara to use silver wind...more to push the taillow away than because it would be really effective. The two pokemon went back and forth, until finally, with a final tackle attack executed by Tara, Clara was ready to throw a pokeball. "Tara! Come on back." Clara said, getting Tara out of the way while she threw a pokeball at the weakened Taillow. The taillow disappeared into the pokeball with the tell-tale red light, now it was a waiting game as Clara crossed her fingers. Waiting for the click that would signify whether she caught the taillow or not.

User Image
Inventory

5,200p
Kenzu Region Map
Kenzu Pokedex
9x pokeballs
10x potions
5x premier balls
2x revives
23x poffins
2x full heals
Sleeping Bag
3x Ramen Meal Pack #2: x1 Vegetable Ramen, x1 Shrimp Ramen, x1 Fish Ramen + Bowl & Utensils
Cooking Supplies Kit

Team Clara

Sewaddle • Tara • ʟѵʟ5 (0/1 Battles to next level)
Bold ⊱ + Defense | - Attack ⊰ •• Overcoat ⊱ Protects the Pokémon from damage from weather.
Tackle ••• String Shot ••• Silver Wind ••• Move

Species • Nickname • ʟѵʟ- (0/1 Battles to next level)
Nature ⊱ Description ⊰ •• Ability ⊱ Description
Move ••• Move ••• Move ••• Move

Species • Nickname • ʟѵʟ- (0/1 Battles to next level)
Move ••• Move ••• Move ••• Move

PC Pokemon
Species • ʟѵʟ-

Species • ʟѵʟ-

Species • ʟѵʟ-

𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 « Professor Sequoia's Lab | Route One »
𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒 « Other Trainers | No One »
𝖯𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖮𝗎𝗍 « Tara »