Welcome to Gaia! ::

RULES! LOOK HERE! IMPORTANT!

1. You don't accually "be" a character... You make up your own and live along with them in the time of the Demon Era or in The Present
2. No God-Modding or Fightin/arguin here... If you really have a bone to pick with someone do it over pm or in Chatterbox!
3. Try and Keep it Pg-13
4. We can have little pets (like Kirara)
5. Have Fun with it...

Name:
Race:
Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Name: Nekoyasha
Race: Half Cat Demon
Other: I live in the time of the Demon Era with Inuyasha and his friends, I have sharp claws, fangs and I don't wear shoes, I have a large blade that remains small while I wear it but when I take it off it grows, My blade looks like a small charm and I'm a lot like Inuyasha...
I sit in a tree ready to pounce on any demon that enters the area. I hear a twig snap and I look over to the noise and see Miroku walking and greeting me, "Hello NekoYasha! How are you this fine day? May I join you in the tree?" I roll my eyes and say, "Hey Miroku... Fine... I'm accually off to hunt so..." Then I dart of leapin from tree branch to tree branch.

I land by the river and sit down and sigh. I see a fish swim slowly by then I snatch it out of the water and dash off to the woods yet again.
((So I cant Be Sango?))
I create a small fire with my Shikigami (sp) and I cook my fish... The repungent smell burn my nose (I also have a great sense of smell) I clamp my nose shut while cooking the fish...
((... ok this is dead... I'm leavin... Buh Bye!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff