• Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Member 100
☠ Sesshomaru ☠xxxxxxxxx
the Inu Daiyōkai xxx

User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxx

▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xx

Sesshomaru glared at him. "Hiding? I was merely taking the one thing I've been looking for and getting rid of those that stood in my way. I've been doing far more than just "hanging" about while human girls had to risk their lives to get you down," he stated angrily. The demon dodged his half brother's attacks and when he saw an opening, he rushed in with is venom claws and slashed at Inu-Yasha. As he did so, he made sure to keep an eye on where the tenseiga would be swung as it was sure to be used.

The full blooded demon had decided that his most "threatening" target was his brother at the moment, so he didn't even bother with the hunter and strange girl he had originally attacked.

Learned Hunter

User Image

User Image
User Image

While the half demon and the the full blooded demon were fighting Haruka took the opportunity to study them both. The full blood and half blood were both cocky and full of themselves, however, the full blooded, the one called Sesshomaru was not only more cruel but he was more cautious than the other one. Inuyasha seemed to rush in blindly, swinging his sword around blinding and hoping for it to land a hit. His lack of tact though in its own way was dangerous....

Haruka drew in a deep breath through her nose. She knew that these events had something to do with Yuu, but the fox demon seemed to have disappeared from view for the time being. Oh she didn't doubt that he was watching them from somewhere close by, however, she didn't have time to deal with him just yet. The two ruffians were her main concern. Such powerful demonic presence had to be dealt with quickly.

Her brow furrowed as she thought of a way in which to deal with the current situation and either kill one, both, or somehow run them out of the villages vicinity. Either option she chose she was not going to be easy and she was thankful to at least have a partner in this. Her eyes moved over to her trusted companion, the twin tailed cat, Karara.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked softly to the cat who growled softly in response, nodding her large head. "Right, its now or never," she said as she hefted up her weapon over her shoulder, preparing for battle.

When the one called Sesshomaru went to attack the one called Inuyaha she took the chance, lodging herself between them. Inuyasha had after all saved her once, so she figured he was the most safe to put at her back. Sesshomaru's claws struck her weapon as she used it as a shield shielding herself and Inuyasha from the attack.

Perhaps she could trust this Inuyasha to help her overwhelm the more powerful demon. If they worked together as one they would stand a better chance of defeating this handsome foe. Haruka narrowed her eyes. Why had she thought something like that? He was a demon and a bad one at that... She shouldn't have found anything pleasant about him at all. He'd come to this village with villainous intent and she needed to stop him.

"Are we going to work together or are you going to continue to be a complete a** and ruin any chance we have of defeating this demon?" she asked without looking away from the one she thought was the most dangerous of the duo.

Learned Hunter

User Image
User Image

User Image

Inuyasha couldn't believe the human hunter girl, she had deliberately put herself in harms way to fend off Sesshomaru's poisonous claws. Now that she was up close though and her weapon was between them and his older half brother he could tell that it was Sango's. What did that make this girl then? He studded her for a brief moment before he readied his sword for another attack. He didn't need or want her help, but if she was going to get involved he'd work with her, so she wouldn't get hurt in the cross fire. Besides if she were anything like Sango then he figured she was capable enough.

"Fine, you do what you want. Just stay out of my way!" he snorted as he looked at his brother. Oh, yeah. Sesshomaru was going down this time. There was no doubt about it in his mind. His over confident jerk of a brother was going to finally be knocked down a peg or two and learn that his lust for power would do nothing but ruin him.

"Hear that Sesshomaru. The hunter wants to help me take you down. Looks like you're going to have a little bit more of a headache now, huh?"

User Image

4,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Member 100
((so I just realized that in the previous post I had given him 2 arms... XD I was waiting to do that till now... but I can edit that bit out. just wanted to let you know that I was doing that))

☠ Sesshomaru ☠xxxxxxxxx
the Inu Daiyōkai xxx

User Image

His claws landed on the large bone weapon of the hunter's. They had left marks about a quarter inch deep thanks to the venom attack Sesshomaru was using. After seeing that she had stepped in the way, the demon jumped back to asses the situation quickly before attacking again. A smile twisted the corners of his lips as he reached into his robes and pulled the necklace he grabbed earlier out. Breaking the jewel fragments off of it, he consumed one and put the other two on either arm.

Bone breaking sounds along with what sounded like meat being sliced came from the demon as his other arm grew back. "That's more like it, two hands for two opponents," he stated as he brought his regenerated arm up. Sesshomaru made sure it was in working order before drawing his sword. He grinned as he felt the energy of the shards coursing through him.

Learned Hunter

User Image

User Image
User Image

Haruka gasped when the demon brought forth the sacred jewel and ate a part of it. No one had seen that jewel in fifty years now, so where did it come from? She glowered at the demon as she braced herself. If this battle had seemed difficult beforehand things had defiantly been stepped up now. The jewel was supposed to give its wielder great power and this demon didn't seem to need more power.

"Be on guard," she warned the half demon she had allied with. "I suspect you know what he's just taken into his body."

She looked over her shoulder to see Inuyasha and the look on his face wasn't a pleasant one. He looked to be wearing a look somewhere between anger and confusion. But if she remembered legend correctly he had traveled with a priestess who possessed the jewel and fifty years prior to that he had met the priestess it had been given to so she could guard it. So of anyone here he would probably be the best at identifying what she thought that jewel was.

Learned Hunter

User Image
User Image

User Image

Inuyasha held in the growl that had threatened to force it's way out of his mouth when he saw the object his brother had take out of his kimono, the sacred jewel. But how had he come into possession of it and how and when did it become whole? His eyes narrowed as he glared at his older half brother with suspicion. This was around the same time he felt the hunter looking at him.

"I know what that jewel is," he confirmed. "I've seen it many times before now, but how did Sesshomaru come by it?" this time the growl did escape him as his dog ears twitched. He wanted to rip his older half brother's throat out right now.... His fingers twitched around his sword at the moment and he clenched it more tightly.

"I've taken on demons and humans who possessed the jewel before. Sesshomaru is no different than him and I'll destroy him the same way I did them."

He took a deep breath through his nose as he hefted up his sword and darted around the hunter woman, his toes digging into the ground as he launched himself into the air, raising his sword over his head with both hands, ready to bring it down onto Sesshomaru's head.

"Let's see you dodge this!" He yelled as a whirlwind of wind began to encircle his sword, emanating an intense aura and testament to his own abilities.

User Image

4,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Member 100
(We had agreed that Natsu had a few shards only and Naraku had most of the rest if not all.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff