9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
►► { INSIPID WASP }
          The Insect Man
          OH CAN YOU TELL ME? // Can you tell me?
          just what... I HAVE TO BE;;
              A monster at the seams...xxxxxjust waiting to be free.xxxxxI'm breaking again, shaking again...
              STUCK IN R E A L I T Y
              but you give me a grin...an utter FOOL within.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location: { big top } Company: { atlas/ozella } Mood: { a bit nervous } Outfit: { x } All About Me: { x }

Insipid was more than happy to hear that Atlas was okay with the idea of the hybrid cooking for him. The giant would be able to actually eat to where he's full for once and doing this would give Insipid something to do besides locking himself away. That and this was great practice for his social skills. That didn't mean he only saw Atlas as a way to get himself to open up to people, but instead... Maybe he saw him as a friend? If that was okay with Atlas, that is. Oh great, now he was second guessing himself again. Fantastic. Putting those thoughts away, Insipid instead managed to put a smile on his face. "Good! I'll... Make sure to cook something good!" He said. Uh, that was supposed to be obvious, but hey, Insipid was just excited. This was a huge step for him and he was really proud of himself.

Finishing up his own meal, Insipid looked up to see Ozella, who was there to fetch him for practice. Oh shoot, he didn't mean to leave for that long. Hopefully, Krelias wasn't too mad or anything. "Understood! I'll be there shortly!" He said. Yes, Insipid didn't stutter once as he spoke up. When it came to his job and practice, all his nerves seemed to fade away and why wouldn't they? Doing what he was pretty much born to do was something he was the most confident about. Getting up and putting away the dishes he had used, Insipid looked over to Atlas apologetically. "S-Sorry, I don't like leaving you alone with everything, but p-practice calls..." He said, trailing off. Man, he wanted to ask if Atlas wanted to at least go and watch or something, but he'd spent enough of the man's time. "I um... Yes well... T-Thank your for your... T-Time." He said, sighing as he gave up. Shoot, he was doing so well too. Ah well, Atlas probably had better things to do right?

Xelsae

Laventia Rose

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { soʀᴇʏ нᴇʟᴀs || 💪 || тнᴇ ʙʟᴀcκsмιтн }

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: Krelias' Office ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: Curious ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Krelias ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: Coming soon ⊏ █▀▄

He didn't want to talk about it here? Well s**t, it must all be serious then. Then again, why wouldn't it be serious? He was asking Sorey to be a body guard for his sister, so it sort of had to be serious, didn't it? So Sorey followed Krelias to his office deciding that it was important enough to at least consider. Once he got there, Krelias didn't miss a beat, and continued right where they left off. As Krelias let them into his office, Sorey shrugged lightly. "I don't speak to her often, but I think she did seem a bit off - yeah." he responded. He mostly picked that up on the vibes he got when she was looking at the underneath of the stands, but still. It was enough to ring some sort of bell to Sorey.

He went on to say he was concerned for her, and Sorey figured it was some sort of family-cares-for-family thing. Something Sorey didn't know too much about, as he only had a sibling for a short period of his life, and that sibling was more happy hurting Sorey, than helping him. The only one who seemed to care was his "adoptive" father, but the two always remained professional and respectful: They rarely shown affection or expressed their love or caring for each other. It wasn't difficult for Sorey to get a bit lost, and then he figured out what was being said to him, though he got lost again. He crossed his large arms in front of his chest, though the action was uncomfortable due to the bulk behind both his arms and his chest. "... So.. you're thinking that this Cicero is going to do something, because nightmares and the past.. correlation between them?" Sorey asked. He believed in coincidences, but there were only so many times until it wasn't exactly one anymore. Besides, if the fortune teller lady thought something was up, then chances are, she was right.

He also believed in psychics.

Krelias went on to say that he had a new lady in his life, on top of the responsibilities of becoming the owner of the show, and didn't have time to watch over Ozella anymore. That was a bit harsh, Sorey thought - family was something that usually always came first to him... at least, when the person felt like family. He's never been in love either, so he wouldn't exactly know how easy or difficult that choice would be. "Alright. I guess it makes sense to me." Sorey agreed. Even if he did have time, it would just be easier having some help watching out for her. Sorey wasn't exactly the best at hiding because he was just... uh... huge, and very easy to identify. So he wouldn't be good at hiding in the background and watching her, but a body guard was something he might be able to pull off. He was scary - many people said he was intimidating - so it would keep some trouble away from her, at least. Any other trouble... well.. he was strong, and he was capable. He could help.

Sorey uncrossed his arms after a moment. "I'll do it. I mean... I'd hate for something to happen, and knowing that I could have stopped it if I was there." he said as his arms fell gently to his sides. "... Did he... rape her.. or something..? I.. kinda want to know what I'm getting myself into, is all." Sorey added, obviously uncomfortable as the question left his lips.

Cuddly Neko

15,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
User Image
User Image

Jessica and Arron

Once they were finished with their routine, they came down from the trapez and saw that Kerlias had gone somewhere. "I guess these means we can go and do want we want now since we did our run through for pratice~" "yes I'm going to go get some food~ how about you?" "Nah~ I'll eat a little bit later~, I want to take Hitoru out for a run so he can stretch his legs a bit before his practice run through with Rita~" "Alright just make sure that he is back before it's her turn to pratice" "Hai~" they talked to themselves before going their seperate ways on the grounds.

Arron walked around to food stands looking for something good to eat. He didn't feel like cooking anything at that moment. He was able to find something that was filling for him, he sat a table and began to eat.

Jessica went to the stables to see Hitoru. She got to his stall and she greeted him "Good morning Hitoru~ have a good sleep?" Hitoru nods his head yes with a few grunts in reply. She giggled a bit in his reply and said "hehe That's good~ how about we go for a run to stretch out your legs hmmm?" Hitoru gave a happy whinny and his eyes turned pink, he wanted to go for a run. She opened the stable door and Hitoru came out of his stable. Once he came out from his stable, Jessica staddled him with his saddle and put his rains on his bridle and then lead him outside. Once they were outside, she hopped up onto his back and settled herself on him before they went off to a safe area for Hitoru.

Notes:
Hitoru's normal form and demon form

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image★·.·´¯`·.·★ нєяє тнє ѕнσω ιѕ αвσυт тσ вєgιи ★·.·´¯`·.·★
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ђ๏קє א๏ย єภן๏א tђє รђ๏ฬ ★·.·´¯`·.·★
★·.·´¯`·.·★σωηεя σғ тнιs ғяεαк sнσω! ★·.·´¯`·.·★

☆═━ Krelias Imarisa ━═☆

Krelias had hoped that Sorey would say that she had been fine when he had been talking to her but Ozella had been a bit off. Needless to say, Krelias wasn't happy to hear that. That meant that it wouldn't be a good idea for Ozella to perform tonight if that was on her mind. "If she's feeling off because of having a nightmare about him, I'll take her off the line up for tonight and put Lillian in her spot." Krelias said as he didn't want his sister to be distracted from the nightmare during her act.

"Aye, I do believe the nightmares and the past incidents are correlated. Three out of four times something has happened in the past years since that first incident happened seven years ago. I had hoped that he would have made someone one else mad enough to kill him before now but no such luck. Cicero is a wizard and the darkest kind of one." Krelias mentioned as he though what Cicero might do if he found about Krelias's relationship with Malia...

"I do want to protect her myself but if Cicero finds out about my relationship with Malia, he may go after her as well to get back at us and I want to protect her as well. It's been hard enough to protect one person at a time even more so with two. It would be a great help if you can help me to keep Ozella safe when I can't do it myself." He said as he got from his chair and paced a bit before looking back at Sorey.

"Thank you, that is a comfort to have another person helping me to keep Ozella safe."Krelias said as he was debating how to say what what happened that night. There were some things he thought that was something that Ozella tell him if she was to reveal it to him. "I got there as he began to undress her as he had chained her to his bed. He was planning to but I stopped him from following through with that. But her mind though, he did more there than I can understand, from what the little bit she was willing to tell me. From what I did gather, it did sound like he was trying to brainwash her once he had chained her." Krelias said as he looked away from Sorey and lost in his thoughts. It was that that concerned him the most of all. Of course he didn't want Ozella to be raped but if Cicero had gained some level of mind control on her... " Anything thing else, Ozella will be the one to tell you more in her own time. I will talk to her later about you being her body guard once the practice is over. She may not like it but anyway... What we talked about here is not to spoken about to the others in the freak show. Only Malia, Ozella, me and you know about this and want to keep it that way." Krelias said before going to the door as to say this meeting was over.

"One more thing Sorey, be patient with her if you can. She will get moody, withdrawn, and depress at times so be forewarned." Krelias said to him before opening the door to the office and went out while caring Ozella's hat in his left hand. Once Sorey had come out of the office, he locked the door behind him and then began heading back to the big top. "Oh, could you take Ozella's pirate back to her please? I found it in the big top when I came out to talk to you."Krelias said before holding the hat towards Sorey to take.

.•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤° ђєгє เ ค๓, ๏ฬภєг ๏Ŧ tђเร Ŧгєคк รђ๏ฬ °¤*(¯´★`¯)*¤°•.

Xelsae

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

21,375 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image User Image

xR e y n a r d

The Illusionist

So. A show was expected to occur that evening. Reynard chuckled as he finally arrived that the big top, his arms folded behind him as if he was leisurely strolling along. And, essentially he was. He'd already given Krelias his excuse for not being able to perform, that he was "trying something new" and "perfecting his technique" in which case "he wouldn't feel ready to perform that night". This was only the third time in a good year that he'd used that one, and he figured that it would still be good enough to get by. He knew how to fake a practice; he'd done it for so long now. He always had new tricks up his sleeve and he certainly didn't need hours to prep them for a show.

He arrived at what could be assumed as "late", and was almost disappointed to note that he wasn't the last one there. It was much easier to slip in when the area was full and everyone was absorbed in their own acts. At this point, however, most people were either taking lunch breaks or simply chatting. He raised one of his eyebrows, scanning for someone actually performing. Instead, he happened to glance... Ozella? Yes, it was in fact her. She seemed in a hurry, literally as she scurried out of the tent, so he didn't pursue her as he might have at some other point. He watched her hat as it flew, and was tempted to retrieve it; but the large blacksmith man was still proximate to it, and Reynard preferred avoiding him. For... reasons.

He frowned and hopped into the seat section, resting his feet on the one in front of him and aimlessly practicing illusions with his right hand. Snow... fire... green mist... after several minutes he wasn't paying attention anymore. He instead looked back to where the hat had been and noted it was gone. He was again slightly disappointed; what a great excuse it would have been to interact with her. He regretted that he hadn't gotten to more recently. She was a very interesting character, and one he thought he could get close to--and not just for getting intel for his boss. She was lovely, in any form, and Reynard was set on charming her. He knew he was more than capable of it, and kept kicking himself for not doing anything further sooner. Today didn't seem any better of a time to catch her, either, not with her running errands for her brother. Ugh. He groaned aloud and clenched a fist, causing his illusion to shatter with the faintest sound of glass breaking.

OOC: First post, yay! He's open for interactions, plotting, anything really mrgreen

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

~Malia Selecy~

"Favorite color: ~red, like blood~"

"Mhm, it's more that my cards, tell me things about everyone here. Including those coming into the show just to watch, in case we ever need to be on guard for something suspect." Speaking of her cards as if they had their own sort of soul. And in fact they sort of did, they were almost like another person, each of them, the way they interacted with Malia, in the ways she only understood. "At times, there might be one, or multiple cards that takes to personifying someone and I can get quite a reading off that, off what the cards would mean. It's somewhat different then when I do my readings for customers to the show."

"Nothing that you've found yet, you may think all is lost, or you've tried everything. But...don't lose hope, something may come to pass at some time," something that could help her. "As time passes, there are always things...new or growing." Like how medical things grew over time, people finding different remedies, so like magic there would always be something new eventually.

One of her cards floated out from her, giving a spin, "the Gemini, your brother then? It could always be a friend, but for this card, a brother of some age is more likely, because he's closer in bond with you." Bond meaning like by birth, it didn't matter if they were twins, or older or younger siblings to each other, it was the general meaning that she meant. Malia couldn't help giving a slight, passive smile, nothing sarcastic or condescending, but so full of meaning, and just calming as she listened to Janine. 'If you're so special, then tell me where he is,' the girl exclaimed to her.

Giving a nod, closing her eyes, "I don't promise exact results, but there's always something." Saying she couldn't tell her most likely an exact location, not always. Sometimes it depended on things, because she could always find those in the circus where they wandered off to. But that was because of her proximity to them, she'd had been around them for a time and known them some by now, so it was easier to get an exact location if any of them went missing. But for someone she had yet to really meet, it sometimes was a bit tricky. Sometimes she could get an exact location, but sometimes not, depending on the state of the person, or where they were. Someone with other magical abilities could always be interfering, if the person were held hostage for instance, but then she at least could tell something was blocking her.

Her cards all floated out around her, glowing, her arms outstretched, her palms out. It took a moment as the cards spun about her, soon it was if they were magnetized, as two cards flew into her hands. The rest of her cards ceased their spinning and sorted themselves back into the case at her hip. Holding the two, she opened her eyes to peer over them, "the hermit, and hanged man. The latter often shown to be blindfolded as he hangs upside down. And the hermit, a wanderer. Mhm, I see a lot of sand, somewhere desolate, somewhere one can wander lost into. He wasn't aware at that time was he?" She questioned almost to herself, but half to Janine, saying like he wandered away from her without realizing. So it was like the blindfolded hanged man, he didn't know what he was doing, he was without sight. Not literally was he blind, but it could mean his mental faculties were scrambled at the time, etc. Any sort of blindness or confusion.

"But, he is closer then he appears to be now. Like one who wanders, they often find their way back to their beginning." Janine being his 'beginning' since she's his sister, so Malia was saying even if he wasn't actually trying to find his way back to her, somehow in his subconscious he was trying to come back to her even if he didn't realize or didn't remember. "I cannot tell how close, but I know he is closer to you now then you might know. He might in fact cross paths with the show." That last bit about crossing paths with the show, was Malia's own presumption, it wasn't from the cards. It was to say, that the closeness, could be even closer if the show or her brother happened to move in the same direction.

Placing the two cards back into her pack, Malia turned her head as she heard another voice joining them. "Ah, Krelias, good morning~." She smiled to him, though paused a moment as he requested speaking with her about Ozella. "Mhm, alright, we shall talk after practice Krelias my dear." Nodding, she didn't need her cards to suspect already what he wanted to talk about. Watching him leave to go talk to Sorey, she looked back to Janine. "Well then, shall we head to the big top now, must not miss practice right?" The fortune teller would see how much she could handle today. Since she'd recovered more over the last few days.

"....Did I say something wrong?"

Sakura Serenity Yuki

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
~Fiore Della Luna~

"It means Moonflower"

"Okayyyy Mac," she cooed almost at him, as he told her to drink all the juice. Mostly sipping it since she didn't know how well her stomach would take her drinking a lot at once. But as she drank some more, it did soothe her some, so maybe it wasn't so bad to drink a lot more at once. Though, she pouted as her glass ran out, while she went back to munching on the food. But she barely had to ask if there was more, before Coheed had refilled it for her. Smiling again, "yay mac~ Thank you,"

Asking curiously as she nibbled on what was left of her breakfast, "what's a hangover..." Given the fact she did not understand what she'd done or why she felt so icky. She'd never had a hangover or any of that before. Shaking her head, "Oh I knowww, I know we have to go and perform. I just never felt so tired and....blegh before," sticking her tongue out when she said blegh, in such a silly way.

Drinking her juice, now that she'd finished eating, "Yayy~" Throwing her free hand up a bit, since she couldn't use both, holding her glass of juice. "That'll be good, to come back and just sleep more." After a moment, adding, with a silly little smirk, "You're a comfy pillow Mac~" Since she was hugged onto him before, just snoozing comfortably. Not seeing anything wrong in making that comment.

Looking to the door as she heard a knock, standing to go open the door, smiling as she saw Ozella. "Ozelllaaa, good morning~ Ah, are you here to drag us off to the big top," giggling, just joking around. Since she knew they were a little tardy on getting to the tent. "We'll be there shortly, I just over slept." Explaining about that, not wanting to say she had a hangover or whatever it was Coheed had told her she had. Wondering if Ozella was going to walk back there with them or go to anything else, she wondered if anyone else was late that day.

Turning back to Coheed, "I need to get changed real quick," tugging Coheed's arm. Bringing him to the door, she had him sit on the steps leaving the caravan, so he was facing outside, and at Ozella. "Stay here, I'll be back," she didn't want him looking in at her changing. Disappearing into her bedroom space, behind the folding curtain thing she had there, getting changed into fresh clothes for the day. It took a few minutes before she was out again and glommed onto Coheed from behind. "Okayyyy, I'm ready~ Let's go,"

"You can just call me Luna"

Xelsae

Laventia Rose

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

21,375 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image User Image
┏━..━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
αnine

ldonα

ĸαsperski

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━..━┛

xixbxbxoxnxxx Ɗxaxnxcxexr

"The mind is a powerful asset . . . xxAnd yet that's the part that's easiest to fool."

Janine didn't even realize that she was keeping her arms crossed. Listening to the magic hocus-pocus behind the cards didn't really appeal to her and hardly helped her stubborn skepticism. Malia's general hopefulness also didn't help bring her any comfort. What did the girl know about her, anyway?... Even if there was something in the cards, the fortune teller even admitted a vagueness to it all. That's right, she knew nothing about Janine's situation. The only reason Janine hadn't walked away earlier was simply the fact that she wanted to hear what Malia might say about her brother. Not that it would make any difference but maybe she would become amused by the answer.

Janine saw Malia's smile when she said "Gemini" and she couldn't help but feel a bit offended. What, was Malia taunting her? Thinking she was much smarter or wiser than herself? Big thought for someone who can't be sure of her own results. Janine admitted that the floating piece was a good trick, she didn't care to think what it meant. She just wanted this all to be over.

Each piece made Janine a bit more frustrated. Granted, she didn't expect clarity in the slightest but somehow she found herself getting more and more annoyed by what Malia was saying. What, was her brother in a desert? A "nearby" desert? Likely story. Janine was almost certain there weren't any deserts anywhere near their area. None that would cause them to "cross paths" in the near future, that was for sure.

...No, she couldn't prove it wasn't true, but how gullible could she get if she actually hoped it was? She learned quick not to expect his return. But... she still wanted to know. But she couldn't bring herself to believe it.

"...Okay." She finally said gruffly when Malia had finished her reading. At least it was all over now. Janine nodded at Krelias and figured it was probably time to get back to work. She'd practice a bit before letting herself eat something, she decided. "Yeah." She simply said to Malia, as she made her way back, slightly proximate to the fortune teller. While she was feeling rather annoyed, she figured it would be best for her to say "oh I should get back to practicing" rather than dashing off wordlessly.

They made it back to the tent and Janine started to head off toward the large ribbons mounted high above. She looked to Malia. "I should... Get back to my act." She pointed slightly even though she probably didn't need to. "You--" She cut herself off. Where was she going with that? She wasn't inclined to give her a "thank you", but she felt awkward saying nothing. She looked down and muttered the rest of her sentence. "...can watch if you want." Thankfully she didn't really care what Malia decided; she didn't tend to mind attention. What did she have to be embarrassed about?

{OOC: }xxxxUser Image

kotaro17

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { soʀᴇʏ нᴇʟᴀs || 💪 || тнᴇ ʙʟᴀcκsмιтн }

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: Outside of Krelias' Office ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: Curious ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Krelias ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: Coming soon ⊏ █▀▄

So Sorey was going up against a wizard? Well that was a little bit of an unfair fight in some aspects: Sorey was human. ... As far as he knew. The only thing that he really had behind him was his muscle, and his experience with weaponry. He wasn't sure if anything like that would even be useful against a wizard. Well... this wasn't exactly what he was expecting his life to go toward, but then again, where did he think it would go? Somewhere normal? That was a silly thought, especially since he lives and travels with a freak show. It seems from the moment he'd found Setsuko, his life had gotten more and more interesting. He still wasn't sure what was more weird: fixing and befriending a living doll, or defending someone against a wizard stalker. Not that it mattered. When it came to most of the things that Sorey was being told, however, he wasn't sure how to respond.

This was obviously a sensitive subject to everyone involved, it was obvious that it was. He didn't want to say the wrong thing, or ask too many questions, or talk too much about it. He asked what he felt he must know, and he agreed to help out. Now that he knew more about what he was up against, he felt a bit more comfortable. He knew what he could expect, at the very least. What was he going to say? Tell Krelias to find someone else to protect Ozella? The girl needed help, and Krelias needed help giving her that help. He was always the type to volunteer what help he could give, especially when it was asked of him. For some reason, he was much more willing to help when it was a woman in danger. His foster parents didn't care to instill any sort of lesson into him, but his adoptive father was strict with protecting women. Protecting them, respecting them, and treating them well. So of course he'd be like that. Unsure how to respond, Sorey nodded. "Alright..." so Krelias would be telling her after practice?

He sighed. "I have a feeling she's going to be upset with me." even if Sorey's intentions were well-meaning, she might not be too happy about having people pestering her, and watching over her, and babysitting her all the time. Hopefully she wouldn't, hopefully she'd still get along with Sorey and this would all go smoothly. ... One could always hope, right? When Krelias said that nobody else can know, Sorey nodded. "... I'll come up with something to tell Setsuko." Setsuko would ask questions, for sure. "Why are you gone all the time?" - "Do you like her?" - "What's going on?" and ride him until he told her some sort of excuse. He'd have to think about it, but luckily, he had enough time to think of something. At least he worries about her, more than she worries about him - she's just curious. All the time. About everything. Always. He wouldn't be seeing her until tonight anyway, when they're both back at the caravan, and... well... he wasn't sure if he was going to be actually staying, or if he is now re-assigned to stay near Ozella.

Details will have to be worked out.

Setsuko always liked to tag along with him, too, so he'd have to figure something out to distract her. Or a pretend reason to let her tag along sometimes. Though he'd rather Setsuko not get involved in this in any way: She was already fragile as it is, being a living doll... but she would stand no chance against most people, let alone a wizard who likes to rape and brain wash people. Krelias warned Sorey about Ozella's moods, and Sorey could have seen that coming. Especially with her being off about the dreams, and now having someone "assigned" to watch her... yes. He seen it coming. He's been dealing with a particularly feisty woman for years now, he knows how they gets sometimes. "I understand." he told Krelias with a nod. He'd do his best - in every aspect of this. He'd feel terrible if anything happened to Ozella anyway, but now that it would be happening on his watch, he'd feel worse. When Krelias held out Ozella's hat, Sorey nodded and gently took it from him.

Well. It's better to have an excuse to go back to her anyway, right? Might make it less obvious that he was there to watch her. "Alright. I'll head there now." he said, tucking the hat under his arm gently.

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { coнᴇᴇᴅ voʟoᴅιɴ || 🎃 || тнᴇ ᴅᴇмoɴ sᴘᴀwɴ }

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: Outside of Luna's Caravan ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: Ehhhh..... ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Luna ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: This ⊏ █▀▄

Oh that's right. Luna didn't really know what a hangover was, did she? Not only was this her first time hearing anything to do with a bar, or alcoholic beverages, this is her first time dealing with it. Poor thing. "A hangover is punishment in the morning, for having a lot of fun the night before." Coheed replied sarcastically, not sure if explaining the real process all scientifically was a good idea. He might just confuse her more. Oh right, he should probably link it to the fact that she drank alcohol, huh? "It's... it's what alcohol does to you, sweetling." he added, a bit more honest this time and way less sarcastic. Why did he feel a bit uncomfortable explaining that to her? Sometimes he hated how innocent he saw her as - it made exposing her to reality much more difficult. He took his eyes off of her for a second to wash the dishes he used to make breakfast, but froze when she said he was a comfy pillow.

Coheed? The fire demon from noble blood? A comfy pillow? ... Huh, how odd was it that, if someone (even Luna) had dared to say that years ago, Coheed would have burnt a hole in their head in retaliation. And yet, now he stood here - in a kitchenette for ******** sake - washing dishes after treating his... (ugh) currently platonic friend to breakfast, after not taking advantage of her last night - and he found himself smirking at her comment, and snorting out a half-laugh from his nose. "That's exactly what every demon strives to be - but don't tell anyone, it's a secret." Coheed said, setting newly cleaned dishes aside to let them dry off. There was a knock at the door, but before Coheed could react, Luna was already up and running to the door to answer it. Before he knew it, Coheed was being dragged away from a draining sink - a pile of cleaned dishes set aside to dry - and forced outside on the steps. Luna said something about needing to get dressed, and poof. She was gone.

And she left him there with Ozella, and oh ******** me. "... Hi." he said, an expression closely resembling a pokerface across his face as he spoke to her. He wasn't sure why he was so... awkward... around Ozella, and a few other people (especially Malia) but he was. What's worse is that the silence lingered after that, because Coheed didn't speak much. Finally, however, Luna returned changed and ready to go. She clung around his shoulders, onto his back and he stood up with a soft grunt, holding her arms in place so she wouldn't fall off of his back. He often carried her around like this (by her request/demand of course) so he wasn't much bothered. It's not like he couldn't carry her, or anything. "Alright. Let's get going."

kotaro17

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

~Malia Selecy~

"Favorite color: ~red, like blood~"

"Now, don't mistake my words of course, because I cannot give a succinct time frame with the reading. So, the sands, it could be somewhere he was wondering recently. Or it could signify the mental state he's in, the lost sensation." Since her brother was losing his memories and such, the sandiness could be his loss of things to his mental capacity. It could also be where he was wandering at one time, somewhere sandy or desert like. But it didn't necessarily mean that's where he was now right this moment. "With most certainty though, I can say that his presence is closer then you might think." So maybe the girl would happen to encounter her brother sometime soon.

Walking with her back to the tent, listening as the girl mentioned getting back to her act. Tilting her head almost in question as she cut off in her statement, before she finished and gave her sort of offer. That Malia could watch if she wanted, smiling a bit, "if it's no problem with you, then I may just do that. I am not sure how much I want to tempt my own strength at the moment, after taking time to recover. So sitting and watching seems best for me right now," otherwise she would go to practice her own act. Malia followed Janine over to where the girl was working on her act, seeing everyone else in the tent waiting on things to begin. They were all sort of in the back stage area of the big top at this moment.

"....Did I say something wrong?"

Sakura Serenity Yuki

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
~Fiore Della Luna~

"It means Moonflower"

Raising an eyebrow, just looking confused at that first explanation, "Huhhh?" Questioning all puzzled like, until he finally explained better to her. "O-oh...I think I kinda remember some drinks..." Tilting her head musingly, she only vaguely remembered having drinks at the pub they went to. "Well..." pouting as she thought about what he'd said, what a hangover was. "Then, I don't like alcohol, and don't want it around..." As she thought and declared all matter of fact like. 'If that kind of drink can cause such icky feelings I want nothing to do with it.' Thinking to herself, as she mused a bit.

Giggling, "Mac, you're so silly. Of courseeee I would never tell anyone, it's our secret, all hush hush." Grinning amusedly about him saying that's what every demon strives to be, a comfy pillow. Getting a good chuckle about that, with Mac amusing her like he did. "Mac my comfy pillow~" Chiming innocently at him, before Ozella had shown up and she shooed him out onto the steps.

Hanging onto Coheed still when she'd reappeared and was dressed and ready for the day. Letting out a squeal and giggling as he stood up with her still hanging onto him. "Yay, Piggyback Mac~" Yes, it rhymed, she knew that, hence why she did it on purpose, saying that. She liked getting to hang onto him like this, being carried around. Her arms secured around him, she shifted a bit and wrapped her legs around his waist so she wasn't hanging pin straight off his back and dragging her feet. "Yesss let's go~ Can't be tardy for the show~"

Soon in the big top with everyone else, awaiting their turns to perform.

"You can just call me Luna"

Xelsae

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
╔═ ♪ ♫ ══ looking for some ═ ♪ ♫ ═╗
ᎧʑℇℓℓᎯ ℒᏐᎯᏯℇϞ ᏐℳᎯℜᏐֆᎯ
╚═ ♪ ♫ ═ one to love ══ ♪ ♫ ══╝

User Image

Ozella had some time to get her thoughts calmed down and collected while finding the missing folks. She took a deep breath as she waited for Luna to answer her knock. " Well, maybe not drag you literally to the big top but to let you know that practice has started. Also the fact that Krelias asked me to find y'all and tell ya to get over there asap." Ozella said back to Luna before basically throwing Coheed out of the wagon so she could change.

."Morning Coheed," Ozella said back to Coheed in greeting. There was an awkward silence while Luna was changing. It didn't take long for the change so the awkward silence didn't last long. She watched as Luna glommed on Coheed from behind and thought it was cute. Ozella began walking with them towards the big top, wondering how Aldrich's run through was going when she noticed Krelias and Sorey talking outside the office. The fact that Krelias wasn't in the big top right now was almost like a warning bell to her. ' Hmm, I wonder what that they are talking about..' She thought to herself as she followed Luna and Coheed to go over to to the big top.

Once they went in the big top, Ozella did notice that that no one was performing their acts. 'Did Krelias tell them to stop for some reason? What's going on here?'She thought to herself as she noticed that some were sitting in the stands and some just standing around and talking."Hey, let's get the practice going again as I'm assuming that Krelias hasn't ordered the practice to stop like it is. The sooner we can get going again, the sooner we can can all eat lunch." Ozella said from the side lines as she mentally recalled the order for tonight's show. " Aldrich, front and and center now please, and Insipid, get ready to go after him." Ozella said with an authoritative tone that was heard through out the tent. This wouldn't be the first time that Ozella led a practice run through nor would it be the last either. It bugged her though that the practice hadn't gotten any further along than it was...

••÷[ Luna"s wagon-> Big Top ]÷•• ıllıllıLuna and Coheed -> performers ıllıllı {•---» Curious «---•} ••¤(`×[¤ Wondering why the practice came to a standstill.... Plus what was Krelias and Sorey talking about? ¤]×´)¤•• Pirate Outfit

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

kotaro17

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

21,375 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image User Image
┏━..━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
αnine

ldonα

ĸαsperski

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━..━┛

xixbxbxoxnxxx Ɗxaxnxcxexr

"The mind is a powerful asset . . . xxAnd yet that's the part that's easiest to fool."

Janine wasn't really listening to what Malia was saying about the fortune. She hardly had any hope of finding her brother as of yet; she figured her best option was to leave it up to "fate" or whatever to see if they'd be reunited. She supposed if she was to take anything from the reading, Malia was convinced Teo was still out there, probably alive and probably wandering lost. Who's to say he'd even know to find her? Even with the necklace she gave him and insisted he wear always... It could be gone, or its meaning forgotten. But enough of that... She didn't have time to worry. She had to prepare an amazing performance.

Janine was almost a little surprised Malia had stuck around. She knew she hadn't been the most pleasant toward her--she gave no effort to be, really--so when the fortune teller gave a small smile, she was almost taken aback. "Well, okay..." She gave a small stretch and took a deep breath. Time to see if everything she told herself would turn out to be true.

The two ribbons hung down from the ceiling, eerily still. Janine eyed them, keeping them in her vision, and caused one to shudder slightly to make sure she was in control. Perfect... Okay. She paused, clearing her mind of most thought, then suddenly took off at a small sprint. Just as the wind caused her hair to fly up did she cartwheel, attempting without the use of her power and ending up making a clumsy landing. She shook it off in a split second and took a few leaps until she latched onto the both ribbons at once. With the utmost concentration, she caused her body to appear to corkscrew upward on the fabrics, something she'd kept for the last few performances but still looked rather impressive to an audience member. Janine had to picture music going along with her act--she had it picked out but it would be so much better to actually have it playing. Maybe on her "formal run" she could get that going.

She finally twisted her way to the top, already anticipating her end move. But first... in a series of kicks she had the ribbons around her legs, and with her mind she caused them to support her tighter. She bent backward until she almost fell into an upside down position, and grabbing the ribbons with her hands she sent herself into soft spirals. She spun to the left, then as she went to the right she snatched her legs free, causing herself to balance in a strange handstand, for which she spread her legs and brought them together again. Forcing them as straight upward as she could, she allowed herself to fall again, backwards as so not to terribly strain her arms. She paused to match not only her internal music but to also remind herself of the next part.

She swung forward, as a kind on a swing might, kicking her legs in the air. She went back and forth several times, then eventually leaped into a flip. Good thing she'd practiced this part already close tot he ground! The ribbons left her arms and she went head over heels once, twice, then spread her arms backward as she fell slightly, causing the ribbons to come to her aid. She sank a little as she gripped them; her shoulders were starting to get a bit sore. Now for the finale...

Arching her legs behind her back, Janine essentially did a backwards somersault, and at the end of which she let her arms break free of the ribbons and let herself free fall. With her mind, she pushed them out slightly, hoping that her supposed peril might thrill her audience. She hadn't practiced this part as much, but she was confident enough in herself to get it right. She got a moment of sickness from the rush of the coming ground, but she was able to reach out her arms and manage to get the ribbons to wrap around them. She was still falling, not able to focus on slowing her speed, so when the ribbons caught her wrists her legs kept falling downward. Damn! As she swung to a stop, her wrists burned slightly from the cloth that held them. She closed her eyes tight as she winced, but as she opened them again her expression was soft and calm, as if she had expected that to happen. With a small flourish, she freed one of her wrists and let the ribbon slide through her other hand as she descended to the ground. Her feet padded softly on the surface, and she took a small bow toward no one in particular. She tried to observe her wrists in secret; and she noted that they were rather red. She really should have anticipated that; and in her mind she resolved to catch her ankles, too, the next time she went up.

She paced over to Malia, faking a small smirk. "So, what did you think? Pretty neat, huh?"

{OOC: }xxxxUser Image

kotaro17

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

"Are you sure you're alright being out here...and carrying that around?" Looking to his wife, at the tank she dragged around for oxygen. Something she built, it was mobile, sort of, but still heavy. He didn't like when she stressed her body out or anything. Since her health was always pretty bad. Aldrich just didn't want her to get too sick being up and about like she was right now. He was just practicing his sword eater act, with Genesis watching him interestedly.

They were there in the big top with everyone else, since they all had to be there for rehearsing and getting ready to go up and perform and all. But things kind of went and paused as Krelias disappeared from the big top for a bit. "Do you want to sit Gen, while there's nothing going on. You sure you're alright?" He couldn't help fussing some, he was always worried and didn't want her getting sicker. His attention being brought to Ozella as she came in to take charge of the practices. Calling him up to start, "got it~" Giving like a little salute motion to say alright. Moving over to start his practice performance. It involved what looked like a dance of swords, with him juggling them and the motion seeming like an optical illusion. Doing the sword eating routine of his, and then needing a volunteer for his knife throwing.

"You okay for this trick Gen?" To be his target, to aim the knives around. To like hit an apple on her head, or whatever other objects. If Genesis decided she wasn't okay for it for the practice, then he could request Ozella or someone's help just for practice, then Gen could be his beautiful assistant for the show.

Kabuki Doll

Laventia Rose

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas