Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

s a b e l l a l e x a n d e r

THIS ( IS.WHAT &&I BROUGHT ✖YOU↘↘
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxTHIS YOU CAN KEEP, THIS IS WHAT I BROUGHT → you may forget me
xxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS YOU CAN KEEP, THIS IS WHAT I BROUGHT→ you may forget me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS YOU CAN KEEP, THIS IS WHAT I BROUGHT →you may forget me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxI PROMISE YOU A HEART
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST PROMISExxTO SING
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST PROMISExxTO SING
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxk i s s xm yx e y e s xa n dx l a y xm ex t o xs l e e p

User Image
Bella smiled when the pokeball stopped shaking. She went to pick it up and let her new friend out. The duck pokemon flapped her wings and looked up at the human "You put up a good battle, I can tell your going to be a strong pokemon. And I think I'm going to call you Nami" she said. Ducklett smiled at her trainer and walked up to her. Bella petted the blue duck and her dragon pokemon Prince.

Soon a small black dog pokemon came into view. Bella glared at her and smiled "I already know this pokemon. Nami let's go" she said. Ducklett jumped in front of the human and flapped her wings, getting ready for battle. Houndour growled and soon started running fast as the duck "Quick jump up and use water gun" she shouted. Ducklett jumped in the air and opened her mouth and soon a jet of water was blasted at the fire pokmon. It made a hit, but the dog just shook it off. Houndour soon ran over to the duck and grab her wing, soon the dog's fangs glew yellow and ducklett was shocked by thing fang. The duck cried out as she fell to the ground "Hang in there Nami. Use water gun once more" she ordered. Ducklett soon opened her mouth once again and blasted more water at houndour. The dog dodged it and Bella bite her lip "Return Nami. Prince your up". Nami went to Bella's side and Prince jumped out. Houndour growled again. The wild dog opened her mouth and small balls of fire was sent flying towards bagon "Use rage" Bella shouted. Bagon just stood there and took the hit. Houndour got made and used ember again. Prince took the hit once again and Bella smiled "Hurry and use tackle" she shouted. Prince ran over to the dog as fast as he could, and made a powerful hit. Houndour was sent flying towards a near by tree and fell to the ground. Bella took a pokeball from her bag and threw it at the pokemon. Houndour was sucked in and the two pokemon plus Bella waited to see what would happen.

User Image

My Team
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Bagon
Nickname: Prince
Level: 6
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Rock Head
Moves:
- Rage
- Bite
- Fire Fang
- Tackle

Species: Ducklett
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nickname: Nami
Hidden Ability : Hydration
Moves
- Water Gun
- Water Sport
- Defog
- Gus
t

Timid Gekko

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
ɪ αɱ ɳσт αғяαíɗ σғ ғℓуíɳg ¢ℓσѕє тσ тнє ѕυη

User Image

ηєω тяαíηєя - ʐєяσ ɓα∂gєѕ - єígнтєєη

Viridian City | Pokemon Center
No one
Uncomfortable
Ra, Jira and Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nova emitted a sigh of relief once she'd managed to calm Ra down. It was obvious now that it wouldn't be in her best interest to leave him in his pokeball for long periods of times. "Ra." she spoke up and he looked up, tail swinging back in forth happily. "These are our new teammates: Jira and Leo. Cixi has already met them." the Sandile looked towards the two pokemon, both jerked away from their glaring contest to nod at him before returning, then turned to give his trainer a curious look. "They've got a few issues with each other." she explained simply, stepping between the two for the time being.

Finally ready to leave, Nova began to make her exit before she realized that only Leo had followed her. At the same time she heard Ra's growl she felt as if she was being stared at. The young girl turned around, turning first to Ra: his eyes were narrowed and teeth bared as he looked towards the wall. Jira had actually taken the time to turn away from that direction. It was quite odd. She turned to look in the direction, stiffening lightly when she found herself staring at Nico. "Oh." the word slipped from her mouth before she was conscious of it and quickly turned away. He had said that he'd be visiting this pokemon center, but when she'd arrived and found that he wasn't there she'd only figured that he'd come before her. Unfortunately, it seemed that she was wrong. Now she found herself in a rather awkward situation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ra [♂] | Lv. 6 | Ability | moxie | Nature | naughty
Rage // Leer // Bite // Fire Fang

Cixi [♀] | Lv. 7 | Ability | regenerator | Nature | naive
Psywave // Reflect // Night Shade // Rollout

Jira [♀] | Lv. 7 | Ability | sand veil | Nature | brave
Bite // Growl // Sandstorm // Ancient Power

Leo [♂] | Lv. 7 | Ability | intimidate | Nature | bold
Leer // Low Kick // Sand Attack // Feint Attack

Bag

$8,000
Key Items
Xtransceiver
Pokedex
Kanto region map

Pokeballs
Pokeball x4

Medicine
Potion x4
Old Gateau x3
Casteliacone x3
Soda Pop x3

Berries

TMs/HMs

Others
Extra clothes x5, Assorted candies, Flashlight

Cassy Uzuki

Timid Gekko

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

םebbie
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Lucian | What Reuniting with a childhood friend | Where Route 1 | Feeling Excited | OOC

XXXXXXX
                                  Debbie reached back down in one final attempt to pick up J. The Riolu rolled his eyes before stepping forward, allowing her to wrap her arms around his body. She squealed happily, rubbing her face against his once again. "You do love me!" she exclaimed happily and he grumbled in response, though he had to turn his head to hide the small smile on his face. "Right!" the blue haired girl shifted J in her arms, making sure he was comfortable, and turned to her other two pokemon. "I think our team is looking good, so we'll be heading to the city next." Cake nodded her firmly while her mouth began snapping at the air, Cerberus at this time had began to wander around but he let out a small cry to announce that he was listening. "My ultimate goal is to become the greatest trainer alive! I'll catch as many dragon-types as well. But don't worry, I don't discriminate: I love all my pokemon." she grinned widely, bending down to rub Cake and then chasing down Cerberus to pet him. "I'll make you the strongest you can be and in turn you'll make me a better trainer. Now let's do this!" Debbie shifted J once again to thrust her arm skyward. "Maw!" "Dei!" "Rio!"

Just as Debbie finished her awe-inspiring speech, she was approached from behind. "Hmm?" she turned to look at the male, tilting her head to the side as she listened to him. Her eyes widened in surprise when he called her out by name, and took a sudden step back. "How do you know my name?" she inquired, her surprise giving way to suspicion. She didn't recognize this boy, and only her sister knew that she was here in the Kanto region-- she had sent her a bunch of letters. Though there had been a boy who had left Blackthorn over a year ago... "Oh!" realization hit her quickly and instantly she had moved back in front of the boy. "Luci!" she threw herself at him, J managing to scramble out of her arms before he was crushed by the two bodies. "Luci, it's been too long!" she beamed up at the older boy, arms wrapped around him tightly. "I didn't know you'd be here in Kanto!"

Xion Seito

Pokemon

Joker [♂] Lv. 7 | Ability | prankster | Nature | adamant
                                  Moves | Quick Attack // Foresight // Endure // Bite // Counter

Cerberus [♂] Lv. 6 | Ability | hustle | Nature | hasty | Item | dragon scale
                                  Moves | Tackle // Dragon Rage // Focus Energy // Ice Fang

Cake [♀] Lv. 7 | Ability | intimidate | Nature | sassy
                                  Moves | Fairy Wind // Astonish // Fake Tears // Ice Fang

Money
                                  $5000

Pokeballs
                                  Pokeball x5

Medicine
                                  Potion x2
                                  Full Heal x3

Berries
                                  Oran Berry x4

TMs/HMs

Key Items
                                  Pokedex

Others
                                  Berry Pot // Lotad watering can // Extra jacket
                                  Assortment of bows and ribbons

User Image

User Image
User Image

He sighed a bit at first as it seemed she didn't recognize him. And only after about a year! However that issue was quickly cleared up when he suddenly heard that nickname she had given him as a child. He honestly didn't care for the nickname, but she was the only one he allowed to get away with it. However just as he was about to greet the blunette she suddenly jumped into him hugging him rather tightly. "T-too tight!" He gasped a bit within her vice-like grip. At least one thing was the same, she was just as bubbly and wild as he remembered. He hugged her back a bit before he managed to break the hug.

He let out a light breath as he collected himself a bit. "Yeah, I haven't seen you in what? A year, year and a half?" He asks before she stated not knowing he'd be here in Kanto. "I could say the same about you. I didn't think your mom would let you travel in Kanto alone. I take it you're starting your pokemon journey as well?" He asks her as he looks from her to her pokemon. Smiling a little he figured he'd let his pokemon out as well. "I see you've already got a team made up. Well then, I'll introduce you to my partners as well." He says as he reached into his bag and then released Goomy and Timburr to meet both her and her pokemon as well. "Goomy!" "Burr!" The two called out as they seemed to greet the female trainer and her pokemon.

Mood: Happy/Surprised | Location: Route 1 | Accompanying: Debbie | Music In My Head: Bel's theme
OOC: ((Thought the theme fit for them interacting. lol ))

My Bag:

User Image
Tent
Sleeping Bag
Cooking Kit
Pokedex User Image
Pokegear User Image
x6 Pokeballs User Image
x6 Potions User Image
x5 Antidotes

My Team:

Name:
Species: Goomy
Hidden Ability: Hydration
Moves
- Tackle
- Bubble
- Absorb

Name:
Species: Timburr
Hidden Ability: Iron Fist
Moves
- Pound
- Leer
- Focus Energy
- Drain Punch

Misguided Royal

Timid Gekko

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

םebbie
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Lucian | What Introducing the team | Where Route 1 | Feeling Excited | OOC

XXXXXXX
                                  Debbie couldn't help but laugh as Lucian broke out of her hug and scooped her pokemon back up, gently resting her chin atop his head. Her cheeks puffed out in a pout, "yeah, see: too long. You didn't even come back to visit!" he was one of the few friends back home: with a mother like hers friends tended to become too scared to visit. However, no sooner had the pout appeared onto her face then it was gone, and in its place was a rather cocky grin. "Of course she did! I am a master negotiator." she joked, failing to mention that begging was a large portion of her 'tactic'. That was on a need-to-know basis, and unfortunately: Lucian didn't need to know. At the mention of pokemon, Debbie's gaze trailed towards Cerberus: the one pokemon who wasn't currently near her. The dragon-type was chewing on something else, but now approached Lucian curiously. He swallowed whatever it was and leaned towards the male, mouth open. "Hold on a sec, Cerberus!" she stepped in front of the pokemon, causing him to take a step back. "He's a friend, and we don't bite friends."

She turned back around in time to see him release his own pokemon and her gaze instantly fell on the Goomy. "How cute!" she squealed and bent down to get a closer look at the squishy pokemon. "Look at it, J!" the Riolu could only nod. "It's so squishy!" she reached a hand forward and placed it onto the pokemon. It was only a few minutes later that she remembered that she now had company and straightened back up with a clearing of the throat. "You have some very impressive pokemon." she said, trying her best to keep a professional tone. "Let me introduce you to my pokemon!" J was up first, since he was the one in her arms. "This little fella here is J. He can be a bit moody some time." Up next was Ceberus, who she ushered forward: "this is Cerberus. Isn't he just the cutest?" and last, but certainly not least, was Cake. The Mawile had stayed quiet up until now, but figuring that she was to be introduced next, she took a step forward. "And this pretty little girl is Cake, doesn't her bow make her even cuter?"

Pokemon

Joker [♂] Lv. 7 | Ability | prankster | Nature | adamant
                                  Moves | Quick Attack // Foresight // Endure // Bite // Counter

Cerberus [♂] Lv. 6 | Ability | hustle | Nature | hasty | Item | dragon scale
                                  Moves | Tackle // Dragon Rage // Focus Energy // Ice Fang

Cake [♀] Lv. 7 | Ability | intimidate | Nature | sassy
                                  Moves | Fairy Wind // Astonish // Fake Tears // Ice Fang

Money
                                  $5000

Pokeballs
                                  Pokeball x5

Medicine
                                  Potion x2
                                  Full Heal x3

Berries
                                  Oran Berry x4

TMs/HMs

Key Items
                                  Pokedex

Others
                                  Berry Pot // Lotad watering can // Extra jacket
                                  Assortment of bows and ribbons

Xion Seito

Timid Gekko

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Imagepewp

J A C K S O N ω ɑ к е

pewUser ImagepewUser ImagepewUser ImagepewUser ImagepewUser ImagepewUser Image
pewArtppedwdNeptuneppedwdlTitanpewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewpew p»

Jackson groaned out loud when the pokeball let out a definite click!, meaning that he'd caught the pokemon. "Dang it!" he jumped up, ignoring the pain in his back, and stomped over to the pokeball. "I didn't want this one!" he went about grumbling, picking up the remainder of his contents and stuffed them angrily into his bag. While he did this, Art and Neptune approached him cautiously, the latter lowering his head guiltily. "It isn't your fault." the young boy reassured his pokemon, putting the last of the items into his bag. "Guess I shoulda looked before I took another step." he sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair in clear agitation. What was he supposed to do with this pokemon? While he contemplated this, he took out another Super Potion and sprayed it onto both his pokemon. "Y'all did great, by the way. This just means we'll be even better in battle." he pet both, forcing a smile onto his face despite his grime mood. "Fril." Art moved forward, taking the pokeball out of Jackson's hands. It was obvious what he wanted. "Fine, fine! We'll keep it." he snatched the capsule back and glared at it. "How about we name him... Mistake?" Smack! Jackson sucked in his breath, reaching a hand out gingerly cradle his stinging cheek. It took a few moments, and in that time he gathered all the strength he needed not to cry. He took in another breath, looking directly at a random spot in the ground as the tears welled up in his eyes. "Art..." he glared at the pokemon, who, for the first time, had a glare of his own. "I was kidding! I wasn't going to really name him that." he turned away from his angry pokemon, picking up Neptune in one fluid motion. "His name is Titan."

After a quick trip to the river to clean up and wash away his remaining anger, Jackson made his way to the city. Upon arrival he stopped by the pokemon center, murmuring lightly to Neptune as Art trailed along quietly. "Heal up my pokemon, will ya?" he asked the Nurse Joy at the desk and returned his two other pokemon before handing her all three pokeballs. As he waited he breathed in slowly, placing a hand on his cheek once more. The pain was gone, but the memory wasn't. His pokemon had slapped him, the one who seemed the least emotional. That just meant that he'd really messed up. Jackson would have the apologize... but that was embarrassing and that meant swallowing his pride; and it was far too large. His pokemon were soon returned to him, and he ran out of the red building. While he was struggling to apologize to his pokemon he continued to run, not paying attention until he collided into a blonde male. "Geez!" he jumped back, glaring up at the older boy. "Watch where ya goin', will ya?"

Location: Viridian City | Companions: Blonde stranger | Emotions: Frustrated | OOC: ouo random bump into. Hello

Pokemon

Art [♂] | Lv. 7 | Ability | water absorb | Nature | mild
                                          Moves | Bubble // Water Sport // Absorb

Neptune [♂] | Lv. 8 | Ability | torrent | Nature | adamant
                                          Moves | Tackle // Growl // Mud-slap

Titan [♂] | Lv. 7 | Ability | huge power | Nature | lax
                                          Moves | Tackle // Agility // Rollout // Quick Attack

Bag

Money
                                          $1000

Pokeballs
                                          Pokeball x3

Medicine
                                          Super Potion x2
                                          Full Heal x3

Berries
                                          Lum Berry x4

TMs/HMs

Key Items
                                          Pokedex

Others
                                          Cellphone // First-Aid Kit // Change of clothes x3
                                          Pajamas // Blanket // Sleeping bag

Blinded By Silence

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ҾʃʃɨҾ ʝʯȵɨφҾɽ

User Image

Ellie was reaching the end of the forest at this point. She walked along the rugged path with Munna floating beside her silently. The forest was very quiet at this point, Ellie wondered if Celebi's presence soothed the Pokemon that lived there. She began to zone out when she felt something bounce off her head. "OW!!" She fell forward onto her hands and knees. "What was that..." She said rubbing the back of her head.

A round, pale purple Pokemon stared up at her with huge scarlet eyes. "Cas..coo.." It said and continued staring. El grabbed her Pokedex;

"Cascoon the Cocoon Pokemon, and one of the evolved forms of Wurple. Cascoon makes its protective cocoon by wrapping its body entirely with a fine silk from its mouth. Once the silk goes around its body, it hardens. This Pokémon prepares for its evolution inside the cocoon."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. VS User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ellie sighed and nodded to Munna. "Psywave." She commanded. Munna shot a psychic pulse at the little cocoon. The bug flew backwards. "Yawn and Swift." Munna went for a yawn, when suddenly Cascoon fired a nasty Poison Sting. The poison needles stuck into Munna, poisoning her. "Na.." She whimpered.

Ellie bit her lip. "Psywave and Swift!" Munna combined the attacks and Cascoon was nearly passed out. Ellie grabbed a Net Ball and tossed it at Cascoon. Munna suffered from the Poison status. The Ball shook.

User Image

тнємє:

σσc:
Oh god my Pokemon need medical attention!
ℓσcαтισи:
Viridian Forest
cσмραич:
Munna
мσσם:
Frustrated
тєαм:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.23% User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 64% [PSN]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100% User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 18%[SLP]
ρσкємσи sυммαяιєs:

яισℓυ's sσиɢ
Ball: User Image
Species: Riolu
Nickname: N/A
Level: 11
Nature: Naughty - (Atk. ^,SDef, v)
Ability: Inner Focus - Protects the Pokémon from flinching.
Item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eviolite (boost the Pokémon's Defense and Special Defense by 50%)
Moves:
- Foresight
- Quick Attack
- Endure
- Low Kick
- Counter
- Feint

Species: Munna
Level: 10
Nature: Modest - (SAtk ^,Atk. v)
Ability: Telepathy - Anticipates an ally's attack and dodges it.
Moves:
- Psywave
- Defense Curl
- Lucky Chant
- Swift
- Yawn

Species: Finneon
Level: 8
Nature: Quiet - (SAtk ^, Spd v)
Ability: Storm Drain - Draws in all Water-type moves to boost its Sp. Atk stat.
Moves:
- Pound
- Water Gun
- Sweet Kiss

Ball: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Vulpix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Level: 7
Nature: Modest - (SAtk ^, Atk v)
Ability: Flash Fire - Powers up the Pokémon's Fire-type moves if it's hit by one.
Moves:
- Ember
- Tail Whip
- Feint Attack

ιиvєитσяч:
----Medicine----
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x15 Potion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x12 Antidote
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x12 Paralyze Heal

----Key Items----
User Image Map
User Image X-Transceiver

----Hold Items----
Empty

----Evolutionary Items----
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Stone

----Balls----
User Image 8x Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1x Net Ball

тαɢs:
l Wanna Play l
User Image

User Image
User Image

He shrugged a bit when she said it had been too long. "Well I was off working and training for my journey." He said to her. She then explained how she convinced her mother, though knowing her it was likely achieved through lots of begging or something of that nature. However when she stopped her Deino from biting him he just chuckled. Been a long time since a pokemon tried taking a bite at him.

Soon she was commenting on his Goomy being cute and moved on to introducing her pokemon. Once she had introduced them all he nodded to them. He then pat the Riolu on the head. "Make sure you take care of her J. Hehe she's been known to get herself into trouble." He comments as he turned to introduce his own pokemon. However as soon as he turned he found a wild Murkrow pecking at Goomy. "Ah! Timburr use pound and get that Murkrow off of Goomy!" He called out, Timburr quick to act as it launched itself into its attack. However the Murkrow narrowly dodged as it fluttered upward, thankfully the attack missing Goomy. "Don't let it escape! Goomy use bubble!" He calls out as he switched up the acting pokemon. "Goo!" Called out Goomy as it launched a series of bubbles into the air, surrounding the Murkrow before it collided with some of them. Fluttering back to the ground to escape the bubbles up above it then used confuse ray on Goomy, successfully confusing the small dragon.

Lucian gritted his teeth before returning Goomy to its pokeball. Confusion luckily went away when this happened, for now switching back to Timburr. "Timburr, hit it with drain punch!" He ordered hoping to at least weaken the bird pokemon. "Tim-timburr!" Called out the small fighting type as it jumped towards the Murkrow, its fist glowing as it managed to make impact. The Murkrow was knocked back into a nearby tree, adding to the damage. "I got you now!" He shouts as he throws the pokeball at the wild Murkrow.

Mood: Surprised | Location: Route 1 | Accompanying: Debbie | Music In My Head: Wild Pokemon Battle V.2
OOC:

My Bag:

User Image
Tent
Sleeping Bag
Cooking Kit
Pokedex User Image
Pokegear User Image
x6 Pokeballs User Image
x6 Potions User Image
x5 Antidotes

My Team:

Name:
Moves
- Tackle
- Bubble
- Absorb

Name:
Moves
- Pound
- Leer
- Focus Energy
- Drain Punch

Misguided Royal

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image╔════════════════════════════╗

xxxxxȺxxȻxxɆxxx﴿

╚════════════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬........
►►►xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬........
Route Onexx|xxNo Onexx|xxExcited
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬........

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

During her wait at the PokéMart, Ace had whipped out her PokéDex out of curiosity. She had read about them, but had never gotten to play around with one. While messing with settings, changing voices and nicknames and whatnot, she had stumbled upon the documents that held the stats and details of her team. She was still reading over the information when she left with her team. Wrapped up in the stats and move sets and such, she never saw the little kid coming until he ran smack into her.

"Oof!" She gasped, stepping backwards as her Pokédex clattered to the ground, "What the? Are you okay, kid?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Honedge : Excalibur
Lvl. 5
Ability: No Guard
- Tackle
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
-

HP: ████▌

Charmander : Naga
Lvl. 7
Ability : Blaze
- Scratch
- Leer
- Ember
- Metal Claw
- Ancient Power

HP: ████

Misguided Royal
User Image

User Image
User Image

The ball shook a few times before it finally stopped. Walking over and picking up the pokeball he smiled a bit. "Sorry about that. Well now I've got a new member to my team to introduce you to. He let Goomy back out of her pokeball, the confusion having effectively worn off. "Well you've met Goomy and Timburr. And now my newest pokemon Crowely." He says as he lets out the newest member of his team. Though Goomy didn't seem too please about it as she glared at the Murkrow. Well Crowely did initially attack her.

Mood: Happy | Location: Route 1 | Accompanying: Debbie | Music In My Head: Route 1

OOC: ((Sorry this one is on the short side. Wasn't really sure what else to put yet. Next post should be better.))

My Bag:

User Image
Tent
Sleeping Bag
Cooking Kit
Pokedex User Image
Pokegear User Image
x4 Pokeballs User Image
x6 Potions User Image
x5 Antidotes

My Team:

Name:
Moves
- Tackle
- Bubble
- Absorb

Name:
Moves
- Pound
- Leer
- Focus Energy
- Drain Punch

Name: Crowely
Species: Murkrow
Hidden Ability: Insomnia
Level: 7
Moves
- Peck
- Astonish
- Confuse Ray
- Wing Attack

Misguided Royal

Quick Reply

Submit