• Signature Look 250
User Image

a m o r uxxUser Imagexx h i b a
🎭 uxedo ask 🎩
“But he who dares not grasp the [ T H O R N ]
Should never crave the rose.🌹

User Image
♩♫♩Sleepless nights [ t h i n k i n g ] of you ➶➶ Whispering your name again
It is so painful and I Cant stop reading your messages ! !
I [ M I S S ] you every second I'll go out at midnight 🌙 just to see you.
To tell you this l o v e is destined to last.
Don't you feel the same way. ➴➴ This love is our first and last.
We live for this L V E.

Mamoru woke with a start, his body lunging forward from his couch the book over his head flopping down into the ground, closing shut as it made impact.“Princess!” he yelled in a raspy tone, his hand out grasping for something that clearly wasn’t there, his heart pounding with each thought racing. It took a few moments but soon he lowered his arm and slumped back into the cushions of the couch once he realized it was all but a dream, a sigh of relief escaping his lips. Just a dream that seemed to repeat not all nights but often enough that he wasn’t able to completely forget it and put it behind his mind, first it was hazy but each time it became clearer it felt more real. Releasing a loud yawn, the young man stretched his sore body as he got up and rubbed his back side grumbling at himself how he shouldn’t have slept on the couch again, but due to his studies for his summer college courses he sort of just fell asleep wherever he studied. Floor, Desk, Couch, rarely did he ever make it to the bed; the only bright side was that was one last chore to do if the bed was always made.

Sliding his feet into his house slippers, Mamoru sleepily made his way to the kitchen to make himself some sort of breakfast, being an orphan the man learned how to cook; cook well that was another debate but the food was edible enough for him to survive into adulthood so it couldn't have been that bad. Grabbing two pieces of bread he decided to go for his ultimate favorite american/english? breakfast meal the egg sandwich. Popping the bread into the toaster, he grabbed two eggs cracked them into the pan, tossed the eggshells into the trash and went back to grab some deli meat to toss into the pan with the eggs. If one knew Mamoru well one would easily notice the man simply tossed things around with much gusto, why who knew it was a habit since he was a child not throwing. ‘tossing’. he would say to his teachers, he stopped doing such in school but at home or with companions not so much. Looking out into the window he noticed the lovely weather and smiled, it seemed inviting, perhaps after studying he would head out, maybe see the art exhibit later today. Luckily he could get in for free thanks to a comrade that worked there so he wouldn't have to waste money for a ticket, besides he heard a rumor that they had sold out rather quickly.

Going back to tend to his sandwich he quickly plopped the eggs onto the toast, spread some mayonnaise and cream cheese and called it good from there, as he went back to his living room to pick up his book and head over to the desk, the sun warmed the area up, and from there he could look out the window to take a break from reading so it was a perfect time to sit upon it with such nice weather. Making himself comfortable he placed his glasses on, opened the book from where he left off and began to munch onto the sandwich as he began his usual routine of studying for the morning.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: First post for Tux woot woot ! ! xxxLocation: Home//StudyingxxxCompany: AlonexxxMood: Sleepy/ContentxxxOutfit:Morning Start

Greedy Raider

12,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

K i n o M a k o t o
Soldier of Protection

My planet, Jupiter, bring the storm, dark clouds 🌁, and thunder ! ! !
Agent of LOVE and [C o u r a g e], the pretty sailor suited soldierSailor Jupiter! In the name of JUPITER, I will punish you!"

User Image

OOC: None xxMood: Restless xxLocation: Sweets Shopxx Company: Sweets Shop OwnersxxOutfit:Casual Dress

➷➷
Makoto watched two females peering at the display in the window before making their way inside of the store. “Good morning, welcome to ‘The Sweets Shop.’ Please let me know if you have any questions.” Makoto finished her greeting with a brief smile. While the two were looking about she studied them. They both seemed to be around her age, which no one thus far had been. One was carrying quite the stack of books and stood quite a bit shorter than the other. She had light blue hair and this cute nervousness about her that Makoto found endearing. The other girl with her was definitely a foreigner. She stood as tall as Makoto, which she would admit, shocked her a bit. Makoto was so used to all the other girls being much shorter than her.

Makoto snapped to attention when the taller girl began to talk to her. She chuckled softly at the girl’s antics and waited for her to finish before replying. “Yes, I am new to the shop. Today is actually my first day working here. My name is Makoto, please let me know if you need assistance in choosing.” Makoto finished with her customer smile again. Wondering how she so quickly got used to it.

She listened to the two girls shuffle about the shop once more. She smiled when the taller girl offered to buy anything that the blunette wanted. She remembered when she used to live next to Shinosaki and he would often do things like that for her as well. The memory was pleasant and she made a mental note to call him later today.

She smiled kindly at the taller girl once again, when she was addressed. “The chocolate chip cookies always go quickly, but my favorite is the cherry pie.”

User ImageUser Image
♬♬Running through the middle of a STORM
I can't D R E A M in this dark night . . .
Don't embrace loneliness alone with open arms

Thunder⚡⚡⚡, run from here to wherever you are
Then let it tell you that we believe you ♥♥
With ten thousand volts we will believe you

We will give you//s t r e n g t h//, by natural forces
Because we are all by your side

We ♥♥BELIEVE you.↙↙
Don't give up on the L I G H T you reached for
Shine✦✦✦ bright like we believe you to ! ! !🎶

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
User Image

Wherever trouble is, so am I, to clean the mess!
User ImageUser Image
User Image User ImageUser Image

Haruka snapped out of her own thoughts of the upcoming trial when she saw that a girl around her age was being bullied (Hotaru). She could feel that she had the same way about her like Stella and Serena so she decided to trust it in a weird way. It felt like it was the right thing to do. People would probably say that she jumps into things without looking and that was true to a certain extent but to the tomboy she would say it was all calculated before hand.

Her run turned into a slow jog as she watched carefully what was going on. The park was getting a little bit busier since it was around lunch time now. The blonde now stopped and stood her full height as she glared at the group of mean girls. Haruka wasn't afraid of being bullied, she had a thick skin from being a female race car driver in an all-male racing circuit. She could hold her own against the group of angry girls if she needed to. "Only cowards pick on people.",says Haruka coldly as she watches them closely.

The tomboy goes to the ice cream stand and buys two popiscles with her own money. One to replace the one that Hotaru had dropped and an ice cream for herself. The tomboy carefully hands the popsicle, the same colored popsicle, to Hotaru. "The name's Haruka. Here you go, one to replace the fallen popiscle.",says the tomboy calmly as she winks at the teen. There was no sense reminding the girl of being bullied so that was omitted out. With her violet eyes and black hair wearing black clothes suited her so Haruka wasn't one to judge.

Here I am, Sailor Uranus!

User Image
:OOC
:Thinking: angry//annoyed by what she was seeing//wanting to help
:Location: Park near the fountain
:Who am I with: Hotaru//Mean group of girls//joggers and normal folks walking around
:Wearing: Park outfit

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

Hotaru Tomoe

I come from the planet of Silence. Guardian of death, destruction, and rebirth. I am Sailor Saturn.

" People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down"

Hotaru had been quietly looking down and lost in her own thoughts when she snapped out of the by the appearance of some tomboyish looking girl handing her a new popsicle. The small shy girl couldn't help but blush a little looking at the girl, had this girl been a man then she would be quite a handsome one. Hotaru blinked a little, lost like a deer in the headlights before after a few awkward seconds she finally had the courage to speak. " Thank you... I'm Hotaru"the dark haired girl's voice was soft but sweet in it's own way.

Still she couldn't help but be impressed with the girl who introduced herself as Haruka, the blonde girl had a complete aura of coolness around her that Hotaru couldn't help but be in awe of. She had a bit of strange feeling about her too... had they met before? No, Hotaru was certain if they had then she would've remembered it. Eating the ice cream a little before looking up at Haruka with big curious eyes wanting to ask if they had met before but then suddenly becoming a little too nervous and shy. She finally spoke a little out loud...
' Why do I feel like I know you?" Haruka quickly turned her head away from Haruka, embarrassed that she even asked such a question. "Never mind"

Location: The parkxxxxWith:No one xxxx Thoughts: People are idiots

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
§ t e l l a Ұ o i
Guarded by Neptune -- planet of the deep blue sea. I'm the soldier of affinity, acting with grace [ Ş a i l o r ¤ Й e p t u n e ] ! !
Soldier of Deep Waters ۝ Soldier of Embrace

“Oh, do you now? Well - - which painting would that be?” Stella spoke her curiosity slightly peaked, with knowing that Serena already had her eye set out for a print. An with that Stella took her leave with her companion as Serena linked arms with her. As they walked Stella raised an eyebrow and mused as Serena playfully teased her with her recent actions. “Well I couldn’t just let her get away now could I?” she spoke just as playful. Ten minutes passed between them as they giggles and gossiped about events that happened to them during school and before long they were met with the building make its view over the hill. When Serene happily pointed it Stella looked up to see the art hall and nodded “Goodness look at that line!” she pointed out to the long line of people that wrapped around the building waiting excitedly. Before long the doors opened and the line began to move quickly meaning Serena and Stella would not have to wait as long as they had expected to.

Thankfully Serena wasn’t bothered for she found herself giddy with excitement over the painting they would receive with their ticket order, and their first time visiting. “How generous!” and it was generous indeed for paintings were often very loved and to give them out to first time guests was quiet kind. Was there a catch? Who knew. And like that the doors were in front of them and Serena hurriedly opened them, and like that a silvery crystal domain of beautiful paintings greeted them in hues of silvery decadent colors. But it was the entire display that pulled Stella into a bit of a surprised trance as her teal eyes looked around in awe at the paintings that shined brightly as stars, distant planets that seemed to call to her. Everything was just beautiful, awe-inspiring and all too familiar. “This is just - - much more beautiful than I imagined” she spoke softly, but why. . why did her paintings seem similar to paintings she herself had done? But she had never seen the artist until today, in fact it was Serena who had ‘introduced’ stella just recently to her, and it was hard to admit but the similarities between their paintings was quite evident.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[S T A R L I G H T] I will be chasing the starlight. Until the end of my life ➸➸ I don't know if it's WORTH it anymore xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ħold you in my arms --- I just wanted to hold Y❤U in my arms ☄☆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My [l i f e] || You electrify my [l i f e] ✦✦ Let's conspire to [ I G N I T E ↓↓]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll never let you go ψ If you promise not to fade away Never fade away. . . . ღ
Our ħopes and expectations Black holes and revelations ♪♫
User Image

Company: Serena
Mood: Amazed.
Outfit: A day to remember

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Haruka waited patiently for the teen to speak up. The blonde could tell that she was shy so she didn't mind waiting. "You're very welcome, Hotaru.",says Haruka calmly. The tomboy thought of the question carefully as she finished her popsicle. She didn't look like a fan of race car drivers or anything like that. "It could be something in the air. I don't know I've been getting that alot lately.",says the tomboy jokingly and shrugged as she threw away her stick in a nearby trash can.

Haruka excused herself to go change into her regular clothes. She figured that Hotaru would be alright by herself for a little bit. The teen made her way to her car where she unlocked it and grabbed her dufflebag. The blonde went into the women's restroom and changed into her current clothes in an empty stall and locked it behind her. Haruka put on her ring and sword necklace around her neck, the necklace reminded her of her dream from this morning. Once she checked to make sure nothing was out of place, the tomboy put her dufflebag back in her car. She locked it back up and then made her way back to the park where Hotaru was.

User Image
:Thinking: calm//relaxed//thinking
:Location: Park
:Who am I with: Hotaru//joggers and normal folks walking around
:Wearing: Park outfit back to Current outfit

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

. ¸ ¸ . * ´ ` * . ¸ ¸ .

Ϲhampioȵ ʘf ove & Јustice......

Serena nodded to the teal haired girl"Yeah! They all have that same fantasy land feel and some of the people you paint look just like..." .She trailed off as they entered the gallery and soo she was excitedly looking around at all the paintings each room filled with fantastical scenes of a magical time and place the first painting made the blonde haired girl stop in her tracks."St-stella! its you!" she said pointing excitedly at the painting she saw there was another portrayed in the picture who looked almost exactly like the blonde from earlier"Stella....Doesn't that look like....Never mind no it couldn't just a coincidence..." she said she moved to the next painting she felt a tug deep with in her like it was a face she had known for a long time. Serena found herself staring intensly at the picture before blinking afew times "What an odd feeling..." she thought to herself as she moved along the pictures with stella. Most of the paintings from Luna were of princesses and magical girls or a castle that seemed to be on the moon but her most recent paintings the one serena wanted a print of was a princess and a prince.She turned a corner and there the painting was "Stella! There it is!" she said excitedly skipping over to it. Seeing it inperson had a whole different effect on her her heart felt like it was being tugged as she stared at the prince. "He looks so....Familiar..." she whispered staring up at the princess that had eerily similar qualities to the blonde that stood before it. She sighed dreamily "I wish I could be a princess...Or atleast as beautiful as her...." she said a small smile on her lips as she gazed at the picture she could stare at it forever she wished someone would love her as much as the man in the picture loved the princess though it was a still unmoving painting Serena could see the scene at hand. The prince had come in secret to see her after so long of not seeing each other she jumped into his arms it was like Serena had been there herself like she could feel him wrap his arms around her. She shook her head blushing trying to get the image out of her head she touched her cheeks"What...the.." she muttered trying to get the heat to leave her cheeks

......Iȵ ȶhe ȵame ʘf the ɱooȵ I' Puȵish You!

User Image

Out Of Cookies:

Where Am I:The Gallery
:
What Am I Doing: Staring at a painting...Looks really similar....to...someone.....

I Am Currently Bugging: Stella!

What am I wearing:

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

▌▌ THIS LIFE HAS BEEN TOO LONG
THERE'S ╰☆╮ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ ╰☆╮ EVERYWHERE I GO
▌▌ DO YOU BELIEVE IN HOPE FAITH?

The morning was perfectly normal, or as normal as it could ever get to a son of a Yakuza mob boss. The sun shone in his eyes, causing the male to groan as he tossed the covers aside and jumped out of bed. Masumi--his girlfriend--had clearly gotten out of bed hours before he did, and while normally it wasn't the case, today he didn't need to be in work. It was Sunday, and the hours were different on Sundays. He didn't need to be in the shop until about two o'clock, which gave him plenty of time for him to do what he wanted to do. It was about 10 o'clock, after all. He picked out a Slash shirt and a pair of jeans to wear for the day, alongside with a belt and a sweatshirt. It was pretty obvious that if anyone looked at him, that he was getting ready to head outside for whatever he felt like doing for today.

Masumi greeted him with a smile as he walked to a table in the kitchen. He had no intention of sitting down, but he figured that he might as well say something to her before he left. She looked at him, saying that he clearly was going to walk out of the house for the day.
          "Yeah, tha's my plan," he said as he grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl in the center of the table. It was weird for him to see a house that was so . . . homely. Even when he was with his dad, none of the residents ever made an effort to keep anything clean. Most of their time was spent on the streets, so why pay attention to anything in the house if they were barely there? Masumi laughed at him, walking to him and placing a kiss on his cheek. "Whatever you're doing today, I don't want you to be out for long. You'll come back before two, right?

"Well, yeah. Don' have any plans on gettin' your dad mad a' me," he laughed a bit as he threw the apple core in a garbage can. He placed his feet inside of his shoes, giving a small smile to Masumi as she looked him over. To be honest, he couldn't really tell what was going on in her mind. Was there something that she wanted from him today? He couldn't imagine what it would have been. He always went out in times like this--he never stayed in a place for long, and he always came back to her whenever she wanted him to. They had a pretty stable life together, so he couldn't imagine what would have been missing. "Have somethin' on your mind?" he walked to the kitchen sink, hoping that Masumi would say something to him. He held a silicone finger in his right hand, running it through the water to clean it out. Despite what people say, it was always something he did twice a day--once in the morning, and once in the evening. Because hey, germs liked to build up during the night [though he never wore it to sleep, that was just a bad idea!] and he liked to make sure that it was as clean as possible. "Or ya still worryin' over somethin'? If anythin' eveh happened to your parents, I'd like to know 'bout it, too. It's no' good to keep stuff built inside of ya, you know."

He slipped the silicone finger on his left joint, watching it as it moved with the rest of his fingers. It was pretty much good as new, almost like he never lost anything to begin with. He snapped out of his own thoughts when Masumi wrapped her arms around him, hugging him from behind. "It's nothing, really . . . I just worry for you is all. I don't want you to do anything stupid. I can't imagine what it'd be like to be here without you, and I don't think my parents can, either."

"Ah, come on," He gave her a quick kiss and looked into her eyes. "I'm gonna be fine! I've done this before, haven' I? Besides, if anythin' did happen to me, I'd le' ya know firs'," he told her as he gave her wave. "I'll see ya again around two, alrigh'?"

He walked away from the front yard and onto the streets, looking back to find Masumi seeing him off. He gave her another wave as he walked deeper in the streets. So Masumi was clingy; she had always been like that since they first met. They had been dating for only three months, and he was positive that she didn't want him cheating on some slut or whatever. It was never going to happen, as he never got on anyone's good side, but he supposed that she was going to worry about him regardless, or more likely, just worry about her one and only leaving her for someone else. He didn't hate Masumi, not at all. However, she was pretty overbearing, and for a guy who enjoyed his freedom and independence, it really made her more clingy than anyone he was used to. Then again, aside from Masumi and her family, he hadn't really been used to the company of anyone else.

Until his eyes came across an apartment complex. Okay, that might have been a bit of a lie. There were a couple people he was on good terms with, he supposed. He walked up a flight of stairs and came face-to-face with the door that was locked. However, that wasn't a problem for him. He took a small pin from his pocket, picked at the lock and barged into the apartment room. And who else was in the living room, just casually sitting around and wasting the day away?

"Ya look like shi', Mamoru," He called out to the other male, a smirk starting to form on his face. "So I guess it's jus' a typical mornin' then."

The skills he picked up from the Yakuza really came in handy for casually sneaking into others' places and talking to them. Well, maybe it was insulting them, but he never really meant any of his words when he was around Mamoru. He was a decent person who somehow had the patience and tolerance to deal with him. So a messiah. But he wouldn't say it out loud.

OR ETERNITY?
IN THE END YOU WILL SEE
LET THIS SOUL BE F R E E

Ugh, this is givin' me a headache: [In Mamoru's apartment]
Wha's tha' look for? [Mamoru]
D-don' ask 'bou' tha', 'kay?: [Meh.]
We're Out of Carburetors? Why did no one tell me?: [Wow . . . This came out long, kinda. I hope it was okay, though. >.>]

Greedy Raider

12,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
User Image

Satoshi placed the last box of his things in his new apartment down. He stood up and stretched his back and then took the cigarette out of his mouth and puffed out the smoke he had been inhaling. He looked around at the mess he had made with all of his things. He sighed and took another breath of his wonderful nicotine. Satoshi was much more of the type that would like to focus on his work rather than the trivialities at home, like setting up his new apartment. He could almost hear his mother chiding him, he didn’t really remember if she was a stickler for cleaning, but most mothers were. He went outside of the apartment room and stubbed out his cigarette in the designated smoking area. His eyes almost bugged out of this head when he saw another male, probably around his age, walk into an apartment wearing a skirt.

He escaped back into his apartment to try to erase the horror he had just witnessed. He started unpacking the boxes he had brought in. When he chose the apartment he had already decided how he was going to organize his stuff. Working from a young age, he had developed a great deal of strength and endurance. He quickly set about what he had planned and forgot about the man in the skirt in a matter of seconds. He wanted to have a clear mind for when he met with the police of chief the next day. He would probably be shown around the station first, followed by a patrol on the road. Hopefully he would familiarize himself with the life style of Japan.

Satoshi hadn’t been to Japan since he was a young boy… not since his mother was murdered by the Yakuza in Japan. When he was younger he would marvel at the beauty of Japan, but not now when he had come here on a mission… to rid Japan of the Yakuza. It was that determination of his that got him hired at this station even though he was so young. He decided to take another break and stepped outside of his apartment with a cigarette in hand. He lit up and stood around the designated smoking area. He looked around the apartment area, scoping for anything out of place… like he typically does.

Revenge is an act of passion;
vengeance of justice.
Injuries are revenged;
crimes are avenged.

(I will try to make a better looking post >.< I am really bad at that.)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

Hotaru Tomoe

I come from the planet of Silence. Guardian of death, destruction, and rebirth. I am Sailor Saturn.

Hotaru was quiet as Haruka left to put some of her things away. The blonde girl was her total opposite, suave, confident, cool, and very tomboyish. If Haruka actually was a boy then she would totally be the perfect boyfriend... not that Hotaru would know about such things. She paused before finding a bench, sitting down and writing in a journal. The young dark haired girl was an author, and a fairly good one at that. Unfortunately, her agent had been pressuring her to do more public book signings and the fragile girl was terribly shy around most people, especially large crowds. She took out a strange pen, shaped like a glaive and started writing.

" There was time when all the planets lived in an alliance with one another. Each with their own guardian and royal protector these representatives were more then friends they were similar to family. At the heart of this family was a beautiful kingdom on earth's moon where they would all gather....."

She wasn't quite sure what she was writing... a dream? Yes, that would be the best way to describe it. A dream of a place she almost felt like she belonged. Hotaru continued writing...

"But one of the guardians couldn't always meet with the others. She was often left out, alone, in the dark, because many feared her power. Death and birth are a cycle and this guardian held both in her grasp. Thusly, she was feared, though in truth she never desired to harm anyone, she wanted to make friends. But she was silenced because of her own insecurities. "

Hotaru quickly closed the journal. Why? Why were those words so close to her own heart? Why did she feel like crying? No, she wouldn't cry. She couldn't blame Haruka if she didn't return though, who the hell would want to be friends with some shy girl who dressed in black? She sighed briefly, holding onto the journal tightly. The words... struck a nerve with her. Why?

Location: The parkxxxxWith:No one xxxx Thoughts: Haruka's kinda cool.

(( OOC: I hope that's okay... ))
User Image

aмι мιzυno

ѕaιlor мercυry

Everything in the sweets shop looked so good! It had been a while since Ami had been inside, and she forgot how nice it smelled and how cute all the little treats behind the glass looked. She was so distracted by the treats on display that she didn't notice the new girl working behind the counter until Onna addressed her. Ami glanced up at the brunette for a moment before giving her a nervous smile and quickly looking back down at the treats again and clutching her stack of books against her chest.

Something about the brunette seemed rather familiar, though Ami was sure that she didn't attend the same school. Perhaps the tall girl was just someone Ami had seen while she was walking outside a couple times but never realized it. She shook the thought out of her head before turning back to Onna.

"O-Oh, you shouldn't have. But thank you very much, Onna-san. I appreciate it." Ami replied with a bashful smile. It wasn't very often that other girls bought her sweets, but then again, Ami wasn't exactly the most social person. Ami blushed lightly; she couldn't help but feel happy from Onna's generosity. Feeling her pale cheeks warm up, Ami covered her face with a hand before turning away from Onna and scanning the spread of sweets once more before lifting her head to speak to the brunette again. Bringing a finger to her lip in thought, she spoke in a nervous voice to the brunette. "Um, I'd like the cherry pie, please.

Location the sweets shop
Company Onna, Makoto
Mood Nervous, eager, hungry
OOC i'm sooo sorry for the super late reply!! ;w;

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

a m o r uxxUser Imagexx h i b a
🎭 uxedo ask 🎩
“But he who dares not grasp the [ T H O R N ]
Should never crave the rose.🌹

User Image
♩♫♩Sleepless nights [ t h i n k i n g ] of you ➶➶ Whispering your name again
It is so painful and I Cant stop reading your messages ! !
I [ M I S S ] you every second I'll go out at midnight 🌙 just to see you.
To tell you this l o v e is destined to last.
Don't you feel the same way. ➴➴ This love is our first and last.
We live for this L V E.

Mamoru had been studying for quite some time now, that it was no real shock that the young man decided to take a break and relax on the couch, for a few minutes to rest his mind from all the questions, and his eyes from all the reading. He hadn’t left the house yesterday and had been cooped up all day, and he WOULD have spent it that way if it wasn’t for the familiar sounds of swift lock picking in the making, the room was so quiet that he could hear the small clicks as they worked their way thru the keyhole. Scratching his belly, he let out a yawn and continued bumming it for awhile unimpressed, and uncaring. He wasn’t being robbed, he wasn’t in any danger - - this was just the way one of his friends ‘let himself in’ soon Kotoya was barging in, and Mamoru was still lounging about in the couch unfazed by his companion’s greeting, and nodded. “Looks like it - - I’m gonna head out to see the art exhibit soon though, been cooped up all day yesterday with studying. . so I figured I’d take a bit of a break and scope the art out, you interested?” he spoke as he got up, headed into the kitchen and returned with a drink for Kotoya and himself.

He wasn’t sure if his companion would want to tag along, hell were art museums or exhibits even his thing? Probably not, but personally Mamoru needed to get out of the house for his own sanity, and as nice as the day looked from out his window he didn’t really WANT to bother being out in the hot heat so a nice chilled art exhibit sounded perfect. And he could get in free, which was always a perk sure he had some money but he wasn’t rich he just knew how to save, and how to not splurge on so many things. A treat here and then was acceptable though, considering he had a bit of a sweet tooth that would be inevitable to avoid. Without saying anything Mamoru headed into the bathroom and rummaged about for some clean clothes, grumbling to himself about forgetting laundry. Again. for the second time in a row.

So he quickly put on whatever clean clothes he could manage to find and called it good. A quick wash of the face, and brush of the teeth meant he was good and ready to step out to tackle the afternoon quickly approaching. Looking over to Kotoya he raised an eyebrow and grinned. “You can come with me if you want, I’ll get you in for free -- but If you want to just chill here you can, fridge is full - - sorta no pre-made lunch, but I'm going out. I need do something today. . besides study and read all day again like yesterday this wasn’t the first time his friend made himself at home, he never slept over or anything but he tended to use Mamoru’s place it seemed to get away, and or relax undisturbed. An Mamoru honestly never questioned it - - he just let it be.

Their friendship was odd but it was what it was.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: xxxLocation: Home//StudyingxxxCompany: Friend just barged in, its all good. xxxMood: awake/content xxxOutfit: Up an at' em ! !

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
User Image
Time Never Does What You Need It ToXXXXXXXBut I'll See It Through
And They Laugh At Who I Want To BeXXXXXXXOh, But I Still Believe

User ImageUser Image
        Giving a bright smile to Ami, it only seemed the logical thing to offer a treat since Onna did ask her to come along. Plus, she wanted to be nice all in all. Looking back to Makoto, she gave an equally bright smile to her and nodded at the suggestion. Pondering for a second, she glanced back to Ami when she finally spoke about her pastry of choice. A small nose tap from an index finger happened for just a few short seconds before she nodded once again--this time in a mental confirmation. "Make that two slices of cherry pie and a chocolate cookie, please?" Mentally glad Onna had a good short-term memory, because she would have completely forgot what "pie" was if she didn't hear it twice within a span of five minutes.

And yes, Onna was hungry; but there was a reason behind her madness--as there usually is.
        "Oh. Apologies. I am Onna and this lovely lady here is Ami." It's easier to introduce herself as her "Adopted" name--something about her actual name sounding like some inappropriate body noise. No matter! Plus, the name sounded cool and made her feel more in tune with the culture--or something. Feeling a bit of guilt over the appearance of gluttony, she then pointed to Ami, herself, and then to Makoto. "Pie for her, cookie for me and pie for you." Not knowing if Makoto would get in trouble for eating on the job; Onna gave a bit of a shrug. "You need to make sures what you are speaking of is true."

User Image

Location The Sweets Shop
Company Ami and Makoto
Clothing The Summer Foreigner
Mood Hungry, Excited and Curious
Out of Chronos Blah. Brain-Fart.

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Haruka heard some teens talking about a sweet shop that was nearby from the park as she walked back towards where she last left the dark clothed teen. The tomboy looked at the shop from afar, it looks like a good shop if it's well praised and the blonde did have a sweet tooth for chocolate. Not that she would broadcast that, she'd have mounds of chocolates sent to her company's address by her race car fans. Haruka had a great idea! 'Hotaru would like going to the sweet shop. Candy always cheers people up.',thinks Haruka as she smiled brightly at the thought.

Using her height to her advantage Haruka spotted Hotaru clutching a book or a journal from the looks of it. The tomboy looked her over to make sure that she(Hotaru) was alright. "Say Hotaru I know that we already had a popsicle earlier but if you're still up for another round of sweets, we can check out this sweets shop nearby. It looks like a good place to check out. Are you up for the adventure?",says Haruka as she winks at Hotaru. The tomboy waits for the teen's answer.

User Image
:Thinking: calm//relaxed
:Location: Park
:Who am I with: Hotaru//joggers and normal folks walking around
:Wearing: Current outfit

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

Hotaru Tomoe

Hotaru blushed a bit when Haruka returned and asked her if she wanted to go towards the sweets shop. The young woman had already been so kind to her and she was incredibly handsome.... was this what it was like to have a crush? Perhaps- no definitely a crush. The small dark haired girl nodded before grabbing Haruka's hand
"Okay... let's go" She knew where the shop was and walked with Haruka towards it, it felt a little weird. Hotaru wasn't use to being around people at all, the only one she ever lived with was her father... before he commited suicide. Even he couldn't stand her.

She looked down slightly until they entered the sweets shop and a familiar woman in a business nearly attacked her.
" Hotaru! There you are! I've been trying to reach you all day! You didn't forget about your book signing this evening did you?!" Hotaru quickly jumped and tried hiding behind Haruka, this woman was her agent, after all she was a well-known author, still the agent lady scared Hotaru. " I didn't forget! Sorry about last time. I just got out the hospital. I'll be there I promise." The woman stood up straight folding her arms and smiling. " Good! I know how you get around crowds but your popularity as a writer has been increasing like crazy...So no time for shyness." Hotaru mumbled while clinging onto Haruka's shirt. " I said I'll be there."

As the scary agent lady left Hotaru sighed, relieved that she gone and then she looked up at Haruka, and then away... letting go of the other girl's shirt and feeling somewhat embarassed about what had just happened.
" Sorry.... about that." She then looked over at the sweets counter wondering what to order... a strawberry shortcake maybe, with some tea. Tea sounded nice... She looked over at the girl behind the counter and spoke softly... " Umm... do you serve tea here as well?"

Location: The sweets shopxxxxWith:Haruka, her agent, and some other people she doesn't know.xxxx Thoughts: Haruka's kinda cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff