Total Votes:[ 48 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And so it came to pass that the session of Sburb thrown into turmoil by Jack Noir and Lord English came to a final close. The Genesis Frog was born, and the human and troll children together forged a new universe, one which they would lead together. Humans and trolls, having worked side by side, would now live side by side.

The year is now 2014, and a new game is coming out from the super conglomerate known as the Hostess Corporation. The company has made great strides in its revival. At one point they were shutting down their entire operation, and the next they’re bought by a mysterious benefactor and greatly expanded.

A group of internet friends, trolls and humans alike, have been looking forward to playing this new game, an immersive simulator known as Sburb. But what they don’t know is that this game will be the only thing that will save them from the coming apocalypse.

These unknowing teenagers are about to embark on a quest to save their lives and build a new universe together. But what they don’t know is... this will be the last session of Sburb ever played in the history of paradox space.

This is the story... of Homestuck: The Promised Session.

User Image

Profile Thread

OOC Thread

[Contents]
{Introduction}
{Rules}
{World}
{Game}
{Classpect}
{Banners}
{Art}
{Affiliates}
{Memorable Quotes}
{Profile Layout}
{Reserved}

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
}{Я ц l ε s}{

User Image

(Important rules in bold)

Thread Conventions
* Cyberweasel89 is the gamemaster. I am not afraid to kick anyone out with my Massive Ball and Chain of BAMDH (Bad a** Mother Dry Humper).
* Gentle warnings will be given for disruptive behavior. If behavior does not change, expect the warnings to become increasingly more stern. In other words, we have a three-strike system.
* We don’t really believe in terms like “literate,” “illiterate,” or “semi-lit.” If you bring something unique to the table and can follow Hussie’s (and my) rules, then you’re welcome to join.
* If you have a beef with someone, take it to the PMs. Don’t let personal feelings affect your character, either. If the beef can’t be settled, see me about it. I can act as an impartial mediator.
* If you have any complaints, PM them to me. I’m happy to listen so long as you remain calm and respectful. Failure to do so will result in a prompt counter from me. And believe me, you don’t want to get in a flame war with me. I’ve made men cry.
* Despite the above statement, I’m quite friendly. Expect the utmost respect from me just so long as you’re not blatantly hostile. Online anonymity is no excuse for being a complete douchebag.
* No stretching the page.
* No spamming.
* No trolling.
* Gaia ToS... I have spent my time on Gaia picking it apart and finding out the specifics of its vague laws. I’ve spoken with multiple mods, most giving me mixed signals. No cameltoe was the only thing they could all agree on... without me asking. But I probably understand the complex workings of the ToS well enough to solidly tell you when something is not allowed on Gaia. So... best take my advice when I tell you in regards to that.
* Related to the above, I’m going to quote an old frienemy: While we encourage mature situations, there is a time and place for going beyond the line. This isn't it, although we do tend to put our toes on it.
* If you have any inhibitions or insecurities, PM me. You’d be surprised how good of a pep talk I can give. I’m also available if you just plain need to get something off your chest. I don’t judge, and I don’t give advice unless asked. Sometimes all you need is to tell someone what’s bothering you to feel worlds better.
* This is not a walk in RP. You must send a profile in first.
* PM profiles with the title “You fail to resist the urge to join the RP”. That’s not bolded, though, just to throw off anyone skimming through.
* Once you send in a profile via PM, I must deem it acceptable. Once I have done so, and only after I have done so, you must post your profile in the Profile Thread. That way you can add to and edit it as the RP goes on as you see fit. Do not post your profile in the profile thread until I have accepted it via PM.
* You are encouraged to use pictures of your character in your posts, but cool it on the decorations. I don't want my eyes to get raped by a post that's more decoration than roleplay text.
* On the other hand, posts with nothing but narration or dialogue text are not allowed.
* It also helps to include an “infobox” in your posts, stating information about your character’s status such as where they are, who they’re with, what they’re wearing, what their mood is, their current thoughts, or even their inventory. In fact, inventory/Sylladex contents description is kinda important in a Homestuck RP.

Roleplay Guidelines
* You are expected to use proper punctuation and grammar. Chatspeak will not be tolerated, unless it is in a Pesterlog. In that case, it’s kinda weird to include it unless your character specifically types with perfect spelling and syntax, like Rose and Jane.
* You are expected to use a novel format of roleplaying. That means narration with speech in quotation. Third-person is preferred, but you’re free to do what you’re comfortable with. No symbols surrounding actions or script format for speech. While you’re free to use second-person in the introductory post of your character as a joke, I please ask that it not extend beyond a joke... even if it is kinda fun to write a Homestuck RP post like that...
* You are expected to clearly separate your out-of-character chat from your in-character roleplaying.
*Include other people in your posts, especially if they introduce a new character.
* Killing can only be done with permission from the person involved. This also includes scarring, crippling, and breaking or damaging another character’s weapon or armor.
* Related to above: Remember the difference between sparring and a serious fight. You don’t try and chop off the other guy’s arm in a sparring session. You’d be surprised how many people don’t realize this.
* All NPCs are free to be controlled by anyone, unless stated otherwise.
* You cannot have the same Classpect as a canon character.
* On the other hand, you’re free to use Fetch Modi and Strife Specibi used by canon characters if you want.
* We must have six male characters and six female characters. However, how many are humans or trolls doesn’t matter.
* That said, I know how tempting it is to RP a troll. We all have our own trollsona. But I don’t want my character to be the only human in the RP...
* Human characters must have a guardian, living or dead, for the sake of ectobiology.
* Exiles will be filling the role of Patron Trolls in this RP. So they can be any constant-NPC from the Medium, like the Courtyard Droll or Draconian Dignitary, one of the canon exiles like the Wayward Vagabond or Peregrine Mendicant, or even a First Guardian of this universe or the one our characters will eventually make. You can, of course, also make original Exiles.
* Yes, I know the Hero of Space is supposed to have the frog planet and frog breeding duties. However, I don’t want to force that condition on whoever wants to play as the Hero of Space. So I’ll be taking that responsibility, even though the character I’m using for it is the Hero of Rage.
* If you’re playing as a troll, please go over this.
* Please go over this and this before joining.
* Before you decide on a class or aspect, please go over this.
* Check this out! It really breathes new life into Andrew Hussie’s creation! Some of the voices are spot-on!

Anti-Godmodding Regulations
* No autohitting. That’s obvious.
* Powerplaying is not allowed. If you’re a Hero of Breath, I don’t want you to decimate an entire army of liches or giclopses until the later levels of God Tier.
* Trolls can only have one psychic power, and only if they are of one of the lower colors of the Hemospectrum. Naturally, a Lime Blood will have very powerful psychic abilities.
* Mutations in trolls such as Rufioh's wings, Karkat and Kankri's red blood, Sollux's eyes, Vriska's Vision Eightfold, etc. are allowed, but in most of those cases, only one mutation per troll, and only one troll per mutation.
* Take. Bloody. F’ing. Hits. If I see a character dodging every strike, I will intervene.
* Taking advantage of another person’s vagueness is not allowed. Similarly, you must be detailed enough that we can fully understand what your character is doing. You can’t just “attack”.
* Let me elaborate on the above: You have to say how you’re attacking, what with, and where on the body of the target. You also can’t just “dodge”. How did you dodge? A duck? A roll to the side? A sudden jerk of the body? The classic head-tilt to avoid a projectile to the head? Which direction did they dodge toward? You get the picture.

Absolute Law
* As cliché as it sounds, try to have fun. That’s the point of roleplaying, isn’t it? Also, Homestuck is awesome.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
}{ W O R L D }{
User Image
Earth as we know it is no more. The continents, calendars, and countries are the same, but humans and trolls both populate the planet now.

This Earth is much like modern day United States when it comes to minorities and majorities. The government attempts to promote equality, but when theory comes to practice, most trolls are living in slums, while humans have the nice neighborhoods.

Granted, it's not unusual for a troll to reach the high life or a human to fall in with gangs. But usually the sections of major cities they live in are quite divided.

It's a bit worse in other countries, such as South Africa, where humans frequently get away with things that trolls would get sentenced heavily for. The government of most countries is evenly split between trolls and humans, with the sea-dwelling troll queen ruling alongside human world leaders, but they can't do anything to change how the individual citizen thinks.

Other than that, technology is much the same as January 2014 of our Earth. The biggest difference, though, is that the Hostess company, which went bankrupt at the end of 2012, was saved when a mysterious benefactor swooped in and bought them out, and now they make a great number of products aside from snack cakes.

Troll culture is much the same. They are often quick to find kismesis and matesprits, lest the imperial drones kill them for not being able to supply DNA for their buckets. Trolls are still born from a mother grub, and go through trials to mature to pupahood and gain a lusus to act as a guardian and pet.

Pesterchum and Trollian mingle with each other, and now have group chat as well as video chat options. However, no matter where you live, Pesterchum and Trollian display the same time for everyone, that being the time for the eastern coast of the United States.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
}{ G A M E }{
User Image
The Incipisphere of Sburb is much the way we know it. There is Skaia, Prospit and its moon, Derse and its moon, the Veil, the Outer Ring, etc.

However, each planet a new character entering the Medium lands on will be designed by the player. I will list them here, including whether they are a Prospit or Derse dreamer.

Land of Clouds and Rainbows (LOCAR)
Hero: Sunny Smiles
-sunshineFarmer [SF]
-Witch of Breath
Consorts: Congo snakes
Terrain: A sea of clouds over a barren world, with solidified cloud islands. The consorts ride birds to get around, or simply walk across solid rainbows.
Denizen: Typheus
Dreamer: Prospit

Land of Dryness and Frogs (LODAF)
Hero: Lilika Aquary
-meekInheritor [MI]
-Heir of Rage
Consorts: Iquanas
Terrain: Desert, with a volcano (the Forge).
Denizen: Quetzalcoatl
Dreamer: Derse

Land of Rivers and Hawthorn (LORAH)
Hero: Raisa Bolonov
-pastimeAggrievances [PA]
-Knight of Life
Consorts: Komodo dragons
Terrain: Much of the planet is covered in winding rivers and thickly covered by tall grass and hawthorn bushes in various stages of blooming with thick clouds overhead, making the planet perpetually overcast.
Denizen: Hemera

Land of Twilight and Vision (LOTAV)
Hero: Straki Krasyk
-furtiveAdvocate [FA]
-Rogue of Light
Consorts: Alligators
Terrain: The land is perpetually dark, the landscape barren and covered with black and violet rocks. There are giant lakes littered across the planet with mirrors at their bottoms.
Denizen: Cetus

Land of Grasses and Rest (LOGAR)
Hero: Casper Shelby
-lethargicGenius [LG]
-Seer of Time
Consorts: Glass lizards
Terrain: A planet of of tall grass with the occasional tree and lake. Many of the grasses come in different colors and have culinary purposes.
Denizen: Hephaestus

Land of Color andWater (LOCAW)
Hero: Lukan Owens
-artisticLoon [AL]
-Sylph of Blood
Consorts: Sirens
Terrain: Crystal clear water covers the planet with islands scattered about. The flora of the islands are in a rage of colors from the rainbow. The inhabitants get around via use of boats and other such water fairing modes of transportation.
Denizen: Giminyste

Land of Forests and Empathy (LOFAE)
Hero: Atikus Buroun
-suffererDisciple [SD]
-Sage of Heart
Consorts: Geckoes
Terrain: The land is covered is a lush forest with some rivers scattered about. White fluffy clouds dot the sky here that there with a warm sun shining down on the land. Its the prime example of a picture perfect day. The inhabitants live up in the trees, their homes are built on and into the trees that cover the land.
Denizen: Yaldabaoth

Land of Secrets and Caverns (LOSAC)
Hero: Taidox Yakigm
-ConfidenceoftheGuard [CG]
-Thief of Void
Consorts: Kappa
Terrain: A very dark and shaded place, the top of the planet is competently barren. Yet through a series of tunnels under the surface life thrives. There is very little light that can be told about the land aside from it's generally dark purple color.
Denizen: Nyx

Land of Festivals and Ideas (LOFAI)
Hero: Remy Oshiro
-forgottenMelodies [FM]
-Page of Space
Consorts: Chameleons
Terrain:The land is stuck in permanent twilight. The sun never completely sets, nor does the moon completely rise. There is moderate greenery with lakes and towns all about. The inhabitants are frog like creatures, whose looks varies from different species of frogs. They are a very jolly and friendly lot, welcoming all to their land with open arms. They have festivals just about everyday, celebrating anything and everything.
Denizen: Echidna

Land of Temples and Shadow (LOTAS)
Hero: Hanzou Solona
-enlightenedShadow [ES]
-Monk of Mind
Consorts: Salamanders
Terrain: A land of grass fields and farms, filled with Japanese-style temples.
Denizen: Tsukuyomi

Land of Jungles and Shifts (LOJAS)
Hero: Taotie Totisu
-beastlyTracker [BT]
-Maid of Hope
Consorts: Dragons
Terrain: The planet is like someone combined Hogwarts with a lush rain forest. Tree branches, vines, ledges, mountains and sometimes the ground itself, is constantly shifting and moving about like the stairs of a certain magical school. The sun hangs high above, its light streaming down through the leafy canopy of the trees.
Denizen: Abraxas

Land of Flame and Legends (LOFAL)
Hero: Leilah Karim
-terpsichoreanWildcat [TW]
-Chief of Blaze
Consorts: Tortoises
Terrain: LOFAL seems to be a partially formed planet, with free-floating plateaus of rock orbiting an exposed molten core. Each 'island' is home to its own tribe of consorts.
Denizen: Agni

Land of Incense and Graves (LOIAG)
Hero: Silver Nguyen
-augmentedTorture [AT]
-Prince of Doom
Consorts: Newts
Terrain: The planet smells much like incense found in Buddhist temples. The surface is covered with multiple graves and markers. The general color of the planet is olive with grey wisps of smoke rising from ever burning giant incenses. He quest is to destroy what is already gone.
Denizen: Yen-Lo-Wang

Land of Haze and Onsen (LOHAO)
Hero: Hazel Armstrong
-shroudedHaze [AT]
-Bard of Zen
Consorts: Basilisk Lizards
Terrain: A rocky land covered in steam and hot springs, many of which are used as bath houses by the consorts. Hot spring episode, anyone?
Denizen: Buddha

Land of Snow and Acid (LOSAA)
Hero: Vorkoy Dhiosi
-berylDogmatist [BD]
-Mage of Rain
Consorts: Elginia
Terrain: A mountainous planet always blanketed in a layer of snow. The only interruptions in the featureless, snowy landscape is vast lakes of bright green acid.
Denizen: Eris

Land of Cages and Secrets (LOGAS)
Hero: Gin V. N.
-lockedOn [LO]
-Soul of Keys
Consorts: Emerald Boa
]b]Terrain: The land is dark and gloomy but everywhere are scattered golden cages. Nothing appears to be inside the cages but sounds can be heard from inside. There are also keys scattered around but none seem to fit the locks of the cages. The consorts of the land are hardly ever seen and if they are their words are spoken in quiet whispers. The quest of the land is to release the seals.
Denizen: Portunes

Land of Sea and Spires (LOSAS)
Hero: Ekoshi Gokudo
-chivalrousRequiem [CR]
-Star of Stone
Consorts: Sea Snakes
Terrain: An oceanic world with very little land--just four towering rock formations rising from the sea, on one of which sits Ekoshi's hive.
Denizen: Atlas

Land of Ships and Moonbeams (LOSAM)
Hero: Lunavi Loboan
-moonlessNight [MN]
-Serf of Dawn
Consorts: Crocodiles
Terrain: The entire planet is a series of tropical islands and oceans covered in ghost ships and shipwrecks, with several moons of different colors hanging in the sky, even during the daytime. Beach episode, anyone?
Denizen: Astraeus

Land of Mist and Static (LOMAS)
Hero: Lilith Acesso
-cardiacArrhythmia [CA]
-Spark of Form
Consorts: Frilled-neck lizards
Terrain: LOMAS is filled with rolling hills of nylon, wool, and plush carpets, as well as bunches of balloons in the place of trees and bushes. A thick haze floats a short distance from the ground, from which bolts of lightning frequently strike the earth.
Denizen: Nyarlathotep

Land of Cities and Shade (LOCAS)
Hero: Ash Meraki
-battlereadyDetective [BD]
-Ace of Dusk
Consorts: Armadillo girdled lizards
Terrain: Thick clouds cover the entire planet, casting darkness all over the land. While down on the land’s surface, all kinds of city building cover the place. From sky scraper to apartment buildings. There are also stores and restaurants. In other words, the place is a heavy metropolitan, urban planet. Yet below there are underground areas, connected by tunnels, that are the opposite of the surface. While up topside its dark and grungy with dull colors, down below its bright and vibrant with all kinds of colors. The places underground are full of life and fun. They’re like a rave party.
Denizen: Astraeus

Land of Smoke and Whistles (LOSAW)
Hero: Dexter Gauche
-judicialDissident [JD]
-Smith of Law
Consorts: Galápagos tortoises
Terrain: LOSAW is covered in a vast network of old-style steam trains. Throughout the planet there are a number of station platforms surrounded by small Victorian-esque towns raised above the inky black smoke that envelops the rest of the planet.
Denizen: Themis

Land of Shock and Peaks (LOSAP)
Hero: Rasiov Dancal
-breakneckArtificer [BA]
-Draw of Storm
Consorts: Thorny Lizards
Terrain: Large plains of obsidian surrounding a giant mountain, the entire land is overcast by thunderstorms.
Denizen: Astrape

Land of Ghosts and Mirrors (LOGAM)
Hero: Charlotte Killigrew
-gingerbreadHousekeeper [GH] /// maraudersPyre [MP]
-Scout of Day
Consorts: Gila Monsters
Terrain: A bleak world, where the only shelter from the bright sun are large slabs of shiny rock. The reflections seen in these slabs are oddly pastel and softened.
Denizen: Alaunus

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
}{ C L A S S P E C T S }{
User Image

This topic will detail the classes and aspects we have, as well as which ones are taken and which are still available.

Classes
Heir: Taken (female sea troll)
Seer: Taken (male human)
Knight: Taken (female human)
Witch: Taken (female human)
Mage: Taken (female troll)
Maid: Taken (male troll)
Sylph: Taken (female human)
Prince: Taken (female troll)
Bard: Taken (female human)
Thief: Taken (male troll)
Rogue: Taken (female troll)
Page: Taken (male human)

Spark: Taken (female troll)
Star: Taken (male troll)
Soul: Taken (male human)
Chief: Taken (female human)
Sage: Taken (male troll)
Monk: Taken (male troll)
Ace: Taken (female human)
Serf: Taken (female troll)
Smith: Taken (male troll)
Draw: Taken (male troll)
Scout: Taken (female human)

Aspects
Breath: Taken (female human)
Blood: Taken (female human)
Space: Taken (male human)
Time: Taken (male human)
Light: Taken (female troll)
Void: Taken (male troll)
Life: Taken (female human)
Mind: Taken (male troll)
Rage: Taken (female sea troll)
Doom: Taken (female troll)
Heart: Taken (male troll)
Hope: Taken (male troll)

Blaze: Taken (female human)
Rain: Taken (female troll)
Stone: Taken (male troll)
Frost:
Storm: Taken (male troll)
Form: Taken (female troll)
Keys: Taken (male human)
Zen: Taken (female human)
Dawn: Taken (female troll)
Dusk: Taken (female human)
Law: Taken (male troll)
Day: Taken (female human)

Troll Blood Colors
Candy Red (mutant): Taken (male)
Burgundy: Taken (male)
Bronze: Taken (female)
Yellow: Taken (female)
Lime: Taken (male)
Olive: Taken (female)
Jade: Taken (female)
Teal: Taken (male)
Cerulean:
Indigo: Taken (female)
Purple: Taken (male)
Violet (sea dweller): Taken (male)
Fuchsia (sea dweller): Taken (female)
Black: Taken (male)

Canon Exiles
Warweary Villein: Taken
Parcel Mistress: Taken
Authority Regulator: Taken
White Queen: Taken
White King: Taken
Black Queen: Taken
Black King: Taken
Jack Noir: Taken
Draconian Dignitary: Taken
Hegemonic Brute: Taken
Courtyard Droll: Taken
Ms. Paint: Taken
Doc Scratch: Taken
Andrew Hussie: Taken

Please see this page for the complete list of classes, aspects, and what each one means.

Currently we are only accepting one Cerulean Blood troll of either gender, at which point this RP will no longer be accepting. I'm sorry, we just have a lot of characters at the moment, I feel we need to put a cap on it at some point.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
}{ B A N N E R S }{

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/t.92886685/][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/rvgj9x.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
}{ A R T }{

None yet!

User Image

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
}{ A F F I L I A T E S }{

None yet!

User Image

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
}{ Q U O T E S }{

None yet!

User Image

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
}{ P R O F I L E }{ L A Y O U T }{

User Image

[align=center][size=24][b][u]Basic Info[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Username:[/b] Your username.
[b]Full Name:[/b] Your character's full, real name.
[b]Nickname:[/b] Any nicknames or aliases your character has or uses.
[b]Pesterchum Handle:[/b] Your character’s screen name on Pesterchum. Please include acronym in parenthesis.
[b]Sex:[/b] Your character's sex, male or female.
[b]Age:[/b] Your character's age, chronologically. Please stick within the range of 14-17.
[b]Species:[/b] Human
[b]Race:[/b] Your character’s ethnicity. Caucasian, African-American, Hispanic, Asian, biracial, etc.
[b]Classpect:[/b] Blank of Blank
[b]Theme Song:[/b] A real world song you think describes them. Not at all necessary.[/size]

[align=center][size=24][b][u]Skills[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Talents:[/b] Non-battle skills they are good at.
[b]Abilities:[/b] Non-power battle skills that give them an advantage.
[b]Powers:[/b] What powers they have in relation to their classpect.[/size]

[align=center][size=24][b][u]Equipment[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Strife Specibus:[/b] Your character’s weapon Kind.
[b]Secondary:[/b] Your characters back-up Kind if they have one.
[b]Tertiary:[/b] Your character’s back-up back-up Kind if they have one.

[b]Clothing:[/b] The clothes your character wears.
[b]Accessories:[/b] Accessories your character tends to wear.

[b]Fetch Modus:[/b] List the name of their Fetch Modus.
[b]Modus Operandi:[/b] Explain their Fetch Modus and how it works. And please excuse the pun.
[b]Slot Numbers:[/b] How many slots does their Sylladex have?[/size]

[align=center][size=24][b][u]Appearance[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Height:[/b] Exact measurement preferred. Imperial, metric, or both is fine.
[b]Weight:[/b] Exact measurement unnecessary. Things like light, very light, heavy, very heavy, several tons, etc. are fine.
[b]Build:[/b] Skinny, slender, muscular, toned, fat, plump, voluptuous, etc. Least bra size if female.
[b]Skin Color:[/b] Light, dark, pale, tanned, etc. Also note any scars or markings they have.
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Red, blue, yellow, etc. If they have a common expression, you can put it here.
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Brown, blonde, black, etc.
[b]Hair Style:[/b] Be descriptive. Just saying the length doesn't cut it. Full sentences help.
[b]Facial Hair:[/b] Any facial hair your character has.

[b]Description:[/b] Describe your character, if you want. In full-sentence, multiple-paragraph format, that is.[/size]

Post a picture if you want.

[img]http://...[/img]

[align=center][size=24][b][u]Personality[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Summary:[/b] Summarize their general personality in one term.
[b]Traits:[/b] The aspects of their personality in single terms.
[b]Strengths:[/b] The best qualities of their personality.
[b]Flaws:[/b] Their personality flaws.
[b]Mannerisms:[/b] How your character carries themselves, like how they walk, sit, stand, if they have a characteristic way of doing this. Also list hand laterality.
[b]Motto:[/b] A phrase your character commonly says or lives by.
[b]Dream:[/b] The ultimate goal they hope to accomplish in their life. They don't necessarily need one.
[b]Interests:[/b] How your character occupies their spare time.
[b]Food Preference:[/b] Their favorite kind of food. You may also list their least favorite kind of food and their favorite drink, if you want.
[b]Typing Style:[/b] How your characters types online, whether casually lacking capitals or in perfect grammar and syntax.
[b]Detail:[/b] A detailed description of their personality in full sentences. At least a paragraph.[/size]

[align=center][size=24][b][u]History[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Lives:[/b] Where your character lives.
[b]From:[/b] Where your character is originally from. Where their meteor landed, you could say.
[b]Believed History:[/b] What your character believes their origin story is, either by assumption or from their guardian.
[b]Actual History:[/b] Your character’s actual history. Whether they know it or not is up to you.
[b]Guardian:[/b] Who looks after them.
[b]Pet:[/b] What pet they might have.

[b]Planet:[/b] Land of Blank and Blank
[b]Planet Description:[/b] Describe the terrain of their planet.
[b]Consorts:[/b] Just list what species inhabits your planet. Must be an amphibian or reptile. Can even be a mythological amphibian or reptile. Note that even if they are normally ferocious, these are anthropomorphized and cartoony.
[b]Dreamer:[/b] Prospit or Derse
[b]Denizen:[/b] The name of their denizen/web browser.

[b]Exile:[/b] Say the title of their exile, with acronym in parenthesis.
[b]Exile Description:[/b] What their exile looks like.
[b]Exile Personality:[/b] Simple description of their exile’s personality. Keep it brief.
[b]Exile History:[/b] The story of their Exile and how they came to be exiled.

[b]First Prototyping Item:[/b] The first item they prototyped their Kernelsprite with. This must be before entering the Medium.
[b]Second Prototyping Item:[/b] The second item they prototyped their Kernelsprite with. This can either be before or after entering the Medium.[/size]

[align=center][size=24][b][u]Basic Info[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Username:[/b] Your username.
[b]Full Name:[/b] Your character's full, real name.
[b]Nickname:[/b] Any nicknames or aliases your character has or uses.
[b]Trollian Tag:[/b] Your character’s screen name on Trollian. Please include acronym in parenthesis.
[b]Sex:[/b] Your character's sex, male or female.
[b]Age:[/b] Your character's age, chronologically. Please stick within the range of 13-17.
[b]Species:[/b] Troll, Sea Troll
[b]Hemospectrum:[/b] Your character’s blood color.
[b]Sign:[/b] The sign your Troll wears on their clothing.
[b]Classpect:[/b] Blank of Blank
[b]Theme Song:[/b] A real world song you think describes them. Not at all necessary.[/size]

[align=center][size=24][b][u]Skills[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Talents:[/b] Non-battle skills they are good at.
[b]Abilities:[/b] Non-power battle skills that give them an advantage.
[b]Powers:[/b] What powers they have in relation to their Classpect.
[b]Psychic Powers:[/b] Any psychic powers they might have. This can be independent from their Classpect powers, but you can only have one.[/size]

[align=center][size=24][b][u]Equipment[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Strife Specibus:[/b] Your character’s weapon Kind.
[b]Secondary:[/b] Your characters back-up Kind if they have one.
[b]Tertiary:[/b] Your character’s back-up back-up Kind if they have one.

[b]Clothing:[/b] The clothes your character wears.
[b]Accessories:[/b] Accessories your character tends to wear.

[b]Fetch Modus:[/b] List the name of their Fetch Modus.
[b]Modus Operandi:[/b] Explain their Fetch Modus and how it works. And please excuse the pun.
[b]Slot Numbers:[/b] How many slots does their Sylladex have?[/size]

[align=center][size=24][b][u]Appearance[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Height:[/b] Exact measurement preferred. Imperial, metric, or both is fine.
[b]Weight:[/b] Exact measurement unnecessary. Things like light, very light, heavy, very heavy, several tons, etc. are fine.
[b]Build:[/b] Skinny, slender, muscular, toned, fat, plump, voluptuous, etc. Also list bra size if female.
[b]Skin Color:[/b] Gray
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Yellow
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Black
[b]Hair Style:[/b] Be descriptive. Just saying the length doesn't cut it. Full sentences help.
[b]Horns:[/b] Describe your troll’s horns.

[b]Description:[/b] Describe your character, if you want. In full-sentence, multiple-paragraph format, that is.[/size]

Post a picture if you want.

[img]http://...[/img]

[align=center][size=24][b][u]Personality[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Summary:[/b] Summarize their general personality in one term.
[b]Traits:[/b] The aspects of their personality in single terms.
[b]Strengths:[/b] The best qualities of their personality.
[b]Flaws:[/b] Their personality flaws.
[b]Mannerisms:[/b] How your character carries themselves, like how they walk, sit, stand, if they have a characteristic way of doing this. Also list hand laterality.
[b]Motto:[/b] A phrase your character commonly says or lives by.
[b]Dream:[/b] The ultimate goal they hope to accomplish in their life. They don't necessarily need one.
[b]Interests:[/b] How your character occupies their spare time.
[b]Food Preference:[/b] Their favorite kind of food. You may also list their least favorite kind of food and their favorite drink, if you want.
[b]Typing Quirk:[/b] How your character spices up their typing.
[b]Detail:[/b] A detailed description of their personality in full sentences. At least a paragraph.[/size]

[align=center][size=24][b][u]History[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Lives:[/b] Where your character lives.
[b]From:[/b] Where your character is originally from. Where their meteor landed, you could say.
[b]Believed History:[/b] What your character believes their origin story is, either by assumption or from their guardian.
[b]Actual History:[/b] Your character’s actual history. Whether they know it or not is up to you.
[b]Lusus:[/b] Describe your character’s lusus.
[b]Ancestor:[/b] Describe your character’s ancestor.

[b]Planet:[/b] Land of Blank and Blank
[b]Planet Description:[/b] Describe the terrain of their planet.
[b]Consorts:[/b] Just list what species inhabits your planet. Must be an amphibian or reptile. Can even be a mythological amphibian or reptile. Note that even if they are normally ferocious, these are anthropomorphized and cartoony.
[b]Dreamer:[/b] Prospit or Derse
[b]Denizen:[/b] The name of their denizen/web browser.

[b]Exile:[/b] Say the title of their exile, with acronym in parenthesis.
[b]Exile Description:[/b] What their exile looks like.
[b]Exile Personality:[/b] Simple description of their exile’s personality. Keep it brief.
[b]Exile History:[/b] The story of their Exile and how they came to be exiled.

[b]First Prototyping Item:[/b] The first item they prototyped their Kernelsprite with. This must be before entering the Medium.
[b]Second Prototyping Item:[/b] The second item they prototyped their Kernelsprite with. This can either be before or after entering the Medium.[/size]

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
}{ F A N O N }{

Fan Classes - Personalities

Quote:
1w9- Spark

Sparks need to work to bring change and to set a good example for others

I think that a Spark is someone who thinks themselves as not worthy, even if they really are, and try to make up for their, or their supposed, shortcomings by doing and making everything perfect. Yet they don't like confutations and would rather settle things peacefully. They have no aggression or drive. They also see the best in others and think that everyone else is better and more perfect than they are. They also are very habit forming and never do anything spontaneous or adventurous. This causes them to be in a rut that they have a hard time getting out of. (Kind of like a timid bookworm stereotype.)

They need to have more confidence and self-esteem. They need to realize that they have no shortcomings, and that there is no need for everything to be perfect. They need to change and become more spontaneous and adventurous. They need to showcase themselves and start asking like they are the ones setting the examples, not following the examples of others.

Quote:
2w3- Star

Stars need to learn to share their talents without getting caught up in self-importance or narcissism.

Stars are like Maids, but worse. They not only do things to get noticed, but to also give themselves self worth. They help others and do good deeds for their own gain. They pride themselves on their talents and by how much said talents get noticed and praised. If something wont help further their reputation or goals, then they might not do it. They are also good net worker and very charismatic and charming. Yet deep down, they are insecure and very worried about being a loser, or about being branded as a loser. They don't let people get too close to them because of such things. (Think of it as the common politician stereotype.)

They need to be more social and open with others. They need to do and share their talents with others not because it will make them look good or help them climb the social ladder, but because it's the right thing to do. They need to get rid of their insecurities and become humble.

Quote:
4w5- Soul

Souls need to learn to focus and expand/utilize their creativity.

Souls see themselves as individuals who are a head above everyones else. They see others a bland and followers with no individuality of their own. This puts them at odds with everyone else. Even worse, they withdrawn and tend to be their own little world, daydreaming or letting their minds wander. They're also really sensitive, thinking that the world is too harsh and cruel. To protect their feelings, they mask their emotions and become aloof or act like they don't care. Yet this all makes them feel isolated and insecure. They are envious of everyone else, thinking that their uniqueness is a curse that separates them from others. Furthermore, they tend to be deep thinkers that excel at things that interest them. Their interests can be in the sciences, but more often than not, are in the arts. By nature, they are artists and love to create. Some even become artists. (Think of a tormented artist stereotype.)

They need to pull their heads out of the clouds and stop distancing themselves form others. They need to understand that it's okay to be an individual, but also okay to follow the crowd. They need to step out of their little bubble and be more open, to their emotions free and let others in. They need to challenge themselves through their creativity, not think of themselves as the best and keep pushing their limits. Even go so far as to use their creativity to help others.

Quote:
8w7- Chief

Chiefs need to learn to channel their aggressive nature productively and to coordinate others.

Chiefs are a combination of a daredevil and social butterfly. They live for the present and for the future, paying little to no attention to the past. They need to make sure they have fun because of their life's motto, "Life is too short." This tends to make them more willing to participate in the more carnal desires without any thought about the consequences. They are also antsy, unwilling to stay still or in one place. They keep themeless busy and always have their options open in case something better comes along. Yet they can also be loners, unwilling to work with others or ask for help. They would rather be a leader instead of a follower and don't take well to authority. They can also be controlling, which hides their fear of being vulnerable and seen as weak.

They need to calm themselves enough that their aggression and energy can be channeled into more productive pastimes. They have the ability to become great leaders, but only if they stop acting like a lone wolf. They need to learn to become a team player and take it easy. They need to understand that it's okay to rely on others and to be vulnerable from time to time. That is not a weakness to seek out help and lower your defenses.

Quote:
8w9- Sage

Sages need to learn to calm their aggression into silent power and wisdom

Sages are peaceful and don't like conflict. They would rather settle things with words instead of fists. They're also easy going and have a very open mind. They can be calm and not easily ruffled. Yet they can't be tied down. They don't like to be controlled and more often than not, want to take charge. They are leaders, not followers. This can cause them to become aggressive should they get into a great confirmation or forced to follow orders. It can also make them moody and introverted, preferring to be a lone wolf. They can hold people at a distance, helping when needed, but pushing others away should there be no need for them.

They need to calm their aggression and stay peaceful, never letting anything ruffle their feathers. They need to learn that following orders is not a bad thing sometimes, while being more of a team player. Should they do so, they have the ability to become a passive leader. A leader that guilds people not by actions, but words. They motivate others by what they say, guiding them through wisdom. They can become a great motivator and counselor.

Quote:
9w1- Monk

Monks need to learn to balance between others and teach others.

Monks are very peaceful and mellow. They don't like any kind of conflict, whether it be external or internal. In fact, they tend to avoid conflict at all costs. This makes them distance themselves from others. They are also laid-back and open minded, willing to go with the flow. Yet they feel a need for perfection. They want to their best and do things right, but this conflicts with their need to avoid confrontation. It puts them at odds with themselves and can make them feel worthless. It's like their torn in two. They want to be at peace and just relax yet want to go into action and be a little aggressive.

They need to realize that it's okay to easy going and driven at the same time. They need to calm the storm in their mind and find balance. That it's okay to get into confrontations. By doing so, they can wonderful confidant and counselor. They can help others find their own inner peace and teach them many things that could help better themselves and their own life. (Think of it like a life couch.)

Classes:

Spark: A passive class that allows others to utilizes their aspect.

Star: An active class that demands focus or distracts with their aspect.

Soul: An active class that utilizes their aspect.

Chief: A passive class that allows to demand focus, or invites others to use the distractions of their aspect.

Sage: A passive class that invites others to embody, or one who allows others, to become their aspect.

Monk: An active class that embodies or becomes their aspect.

Aspects:

Blaze: The Blaze aspect is all about fire drive and passion.

Rain: The Rain aspect is about water, flexibility and illusions.

Stone: The Stone aspect is about earth, strength and durability.

Form: The Form aspect is about composition, manipulation and reformation.

Keys: The Keys aspect is about secrets, discovery and traps.

Zen: The Zen aspect is about tranquility, balance and judgment.

Ace: and active class that manipulates or wields their aspect. (Not be confused with the Witch class, because the Witch class is about change, not manipulation or wielding.)

Personality of an Ace:
Aces tend be animated, sometime very much so. They usually have lots of energy. This, more often than not, makes them be quite athletic. They need something to do, and sports are a good outlet for them. Also, they can have a competitive nature, but not so much so to the point that they take charge and try to play every position on a team. Instead, they are a major team player. They have no problem with being a leader or a follower. Because of this, they can be charismatic and good at forming connections or motivating others, or both. Yet, this can cause them follow a person or idea no matter what. Their loyalty can be a double edged sword for them at times. But if it isn’t their loyalty that causes them problems, then their competitive nature might. Yes, they are a team player, but if they think that a leader, or authoritative figure, is horrible, they will constantly butt heads with the person. They also tend to have a “devil may care” kind of attitude when it comes to danger. They’re too laid-back and ready to fight whatever threat they face.

They need to learn to be less animated, and be more still. They need to learn that take a breath and relax, that it’s okay to take a moment to smell the roses. They need to lose some of their competitiveness, and stop seeing things in black and white. They need to recognize that that there are many shades of grey. That not everything, or everyone, is as they seem. They need to stop being so easygoing in situations that dangerous, and become cautious during such events.

Serf: a passive class that allows others to manipulate or wield their aspect.

Personality of a Serf:
Serfs like helping and taking care of others. So much that they could be natural caregivers. They are kind and accepting, opening their arms to all. They also tend to be very passionate, whether it be toward loved ones or their hobbies. This can give them their own kind of appeal, that tends to draw others to them. Unfortunately, this can also make them easy to take advantage of. They’re just so open and willing to help, that more often than not, do what is asked of them. They’re the kind of person, that if placed in a group to work on a project, they would be the ones doing all the work. Sometimes to the point that they don’t question the other in the group and won’t try to get any of them to pull their weight. A Serf is more than willing to not only pull their own weight, but the weights of others.

They need to stop acting so gullible, stand up more for themselves. They need to relive that it’s okay to stand up for themselves and not let other push them around. That there is nothing wrong with telling someone no and having them pull their own weight. They need to stop being a follower and start being a leader.

Smith: an active class that uses their aspect for creation. (Not be confused with the Maid classes, because the Maid class is mainly about using their aspect for providing defense.)

Personality of a Smith:
A Smith tends to be the strong silent type. Most of the time, they barely show any emotion. They keep to themselves and barely branch out. They have the habit of being a lone wolf, being a bit at odds with others at the best of times, and distance and aloof at the worst of times. They keep to themselves and rarely branch out. They face a situation with calm indifference. Yet doesn’t mean that they are cold and uncaring. Deep down, they are caring and kind. Should a person be in need of any kind of help, they will lend a helping hand and see what they can do. Along with that, lies creative souls deep inside. And for those who have made it past their walls and earn their respect, they will have a life long who will always be there for them.

They need to step out of their comfort zone and be more open. They need to stop being a lone wolf and branch out. They need to stop keeping people at a distance and be themselves, show others that there are wonderful and colorful pages behind a dull cover. They need to know that it’s okay to show more emotion; to be passionate, laugh, be angry and let tears fall. They need to showcase themselves a little and take pride in whatever they do.

Draw: a passive class that acts as a conduit for their aspect to create things.

Personality of a Draw:
Draws tend be flashy. They’re really out there and open, even down right eccentric at times. They have a real flare for the arts; whether be acting, writing, drawing, painting or etc. They’re really passionate about their hobbies, passions, or whatever drives them. They’re real attention grabbers and go-getters. Yet, they can also be a drama queen. They have the habit of overdramatizing things, giving reactions that are over the top. They also really like the limelight. So much so, that they can throw a hissy fit if someone else get’s more, or too much, attention them. This will cause them, to more often than not, upstage anyone who they think is outshining them.

They need to stop being so self-centered and egotistic. They need to take a step back and let others take center stage. They need to understand that it’s okay, more than okay, to be a side character. They need to stop making mountains out of mole hills. They need to learn how to handle things in a more calmer and easier going ways.

User ImageStorm:
The aspect of Storm is one of action, force, strength, and movement, so it's players are often active and/or athletic. Depending on their class, they can gain acute abilities over clouds and electricity. Unlike Breath, which is the aspect of freedom, Storm is more focused on coming together or gathering for a cause in the way that storm clouds come together to create a downpour. Storm players are more often than not prideful, and strive to be known as the best and the greatest. A Rogue of Storm would steal the strength from their enemies and give it to their allies. A fully realized Page of Storm would became to create thunderstorms. The Denizen for the Storm aspect is Astrape.

User ImageFrost:
This aspect is based around the cold and preservation or the act of not changing. A usual trait of Frost players is that they like certain things in their lives to be old fashioned such as how they dress or talk. The aspect could also be based around stopping things from changing in general, giving them a timeless quality. Depending on the class, certain frost players can gain power over ice and snow. A Witch of Frost would be able to manipulate the temperature of the area that she's in. A Prince of storm would be able to destroy the timeless quality of something, forcing it to change. The Denizen for the Frost aspect is Khione.

User ImageDawn
The dawn aspect stands for the gain of knowledge, joy, and the sun. It also represents new beginnings after dire situations. The lands of Dawn players are usually completely indoors(with many windows). They have names like land of Libraries and X. The Denizen for the Dawn aspect is Eos. A Seer would be able to see into the void to gain knew knowledge and share it with other people. A slyph would be able to fix things to mint condition.

User Image Dusk
The Dusk Aspect represents the Loss of knowledge(not the lack of knowledge like void but the act of losing knowledge itself. "The more they see, the less they know" ) Also something perceived but not understood, and heavy choices. Dusk players walk the path of in-between. (As in in between light and darkness) The powers of a dusk player are shadow-themed, as such they can do things like sinking into and traveling through shadows. A seer can gain great understanding of all things unknown and generally paranormal with the ability of dusk. A Sylph can allow others to understand and see things of a strange nature. (Dusk is when the veil is lifted) The Denizen for the dusk aspect is Astraeus.

For any questions, please direct yourself to Lukan Wolf, our resident classpect expert.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
}{ C H A I N }{

User Image

Needs a server
Lunavi/Remy (depending on Lunavi's position)
Rasiov
Hazel
Charlotte/Killigrew

Needs a client:
Silver/Lunavi (depending on Lunavi's position)
Gin
Sunny
Charlotte/Killigrew

User Image

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
}{ S H I P P I N G }{ W A L L }{

How It Works: