Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Tristan "Ursula" Rosewood
                                                                          ----------------------------------------
                                                                          The Armless Fortune Teller

Location: Le Tessier
                                                                          Company: Patrons and workers at the resturaunt (Jonathan)
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: Wait...did Jonny just say VIctoria was...!!!.
                                                                          Current outfit (minus the arms)
                                                                          Journal: Read at your own risk!!

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

Tristan smiled timidly when he heard that Jonathan would agree to not bring up his politeness to much so long as he didn't think of himself as being rude towards the vampire male. He smiled happily and nodded as he looked over at his friend. "Ill try. To be honest i wish i had friends when i was little. If i had then i would of grown out of my politeness. But with no friends and my mother and the other religious officials to raise me i kind of developed an over politeness that some people think is because i am scared of being rude to them. Really...i am not scared of being rude. Its just...i've always been this way for as long as i can remember. I did at one point freak out after waking up in the church after my mother found me but that was because i didn't know what was going on and who was treating me." he said timidly as he smiled up at Jonathan lightly.

He usually never spoke about those days but with Jonathan he had felt so relaxed that he often told him things that he wouldn't tell another soul in his entire life. Which included the day he had been found by the church injured and alone. It was something he didn't quite understand really. He often wondered if anyone knew him before the days he lost his memory. But no one seemed to approach him in any way or called him a different name. So he just stuck with the name his mother had given him since it was all he had to grasp on during those times.

When the male seemed to stand up and retrieve some napkin his cheeks blushed a light pink before he looked down at the napkin in front of him and it floated up from the table. He then started to run it across his face to make sure all the lobster meat and sauce was gone from his face before relaxing a little more now that he didn't look a mess infront of his close friend and secret crush. "Its alright. It probably ran out today and no one realized it. I'm sure that they aren't slacking off or anything like that. Your a great boss and i can see the staff here look up to you." he said smiling happily as he looked over at the male while the napkin floated infront of his face as he looked to see he got every inch of the lobster roll drippings off his face before he lowered it onto the table and turned to look at the lobster roll that was now left on the plate.

"I liked the lobster roll. Its a little messy for someone with no arms like myself but i think it should be fine for people that have them. I like that it has a slightly spicy taste to it. It has pepper in it?? I like it." he said happily as his eyes turned to look at Jonathan once more before he blushed timidly. He felt like his heart was skipping beats because of how happy he felt when he thought that Jonathan thought highly of his opinions enough to allow him to criticize the food he would be serving each season. When the mention of Victoria came up once more he blushed nervously before nodding slightly.

He shook his head lightly when the male apologized for startling him. "Its okay. I know i get startled with anything that is canine. Not so much with Victoria though because she is able to look human most times out of the month. But...when i get to close to her my instincts kick in and i just can't help but react badly to her. I don't know why this happens. I feel like this fear was with me way before i was found at the age of seven by my mother. I always wonder why this fear is so strong in me. I don't know if i was scared of dogs before or something worse happened to me to fear all canines." he said sighing as he stared down at the table slightly. He was always more relaxed when he spoke his mind to the vampire male. He smiled gently as he looked up at Jonathan.

"Its nice to talk about these things with someone your close to. Thanks Jonny. If i didn't have you as a friend i wouldn't be able to say anything about my past. I'd be to scared to make friends if i didn't have someone like you." he said blushing lightly before gasping as he realized what he had said and looked down at the table timidly. He had said something embarrassing to the vampire male. Oh how he hoped the other didn't take it as a confession. He always felt like he was confessing his love for the male since a year ago when he spoke like that. It was so embarrassing that he started to fidget slightly in his chair. A habit he had when he got a little embarrassed or was thinking to much about something.

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

Shadow_B2uty

Pesky Detective

User Image
L A N C E x K E N N E D Y

Groaning, he covered his face with his thick dark blue blanket. Rolling over to the side, he curled into a ball and did his best to catch up on sleep. However his mind was distracted. His stomach grumbled and growled, urging him to get up and get food. Ugh. He turned over to the other side, too lazy to get up and start the new day. He tried desperately to fall back asleep, but he failed! Damn it. He tore the blanket off of his nude body, he only wore thin black boxers to bed. Getting up, he stretched out his arms and headed to the bathroom down the hall. He didn't have the master bedroom like his brother did, no. He had to take to the time to go down the hall to the bathroom there. Yawning, he stopped at the towel closet first which was right next to the bathroom. Opening it up, he pulled out two towels. One for his head and the other to cover his privates.

Lance did his daily routine, he brushed his teeth and washed his body. Drying off his dark brunette hair with a towel and then coming out of the bathroom dripping wet. He shuffled over back to his room to dry off the rest of his body before picking out what to wear for the day. Since he's going to stay home to tend to the laundry, he wanted to keep it simple. Perhaps he'll go out later, but not now. He picked out a gray vneck tee and a simple pair of blue jeans. Grabbing a pair of navy blue boxers, he placed them on and checked himself out in the mirror. Good enough. He shrugged his shoulders. Not like he had anyone to impress today.

Heading down the stairs, he called out for Ailee, "PIGGY. Pig? Piggy!" He looked around for the little runt, checking her cushion in the living room and the toy room. It was originally going to be their office downstairs, but once they got Ailee it was converted into a toy room. That pup was spoiled rotten. "Oink oink oink! Piggy!" He snapped his fingers, whistling even. "Huh." He shrugged his shoulders, heading over to the kitchen. Roman probably took Ailee to work. He remembered being scowled for feeding Ailee too much. It wasn't his fault! The little runt kept begging him for more whenever he made food! And those eyes. Oh those puppy dog eyes did wonders, making helpless victims tremble to their knees and do their bidding. That little pig knew how to use her charm to get what she wanted. What a sly little pig. I knew I should've adopted her brother. He stretched out his arms and pulled out a few pans and bowls. Taking a glance over at the muffin tin, he saw that there was more than one muffin missing!

[******** Roman." He growled, knowing well enough that his brother took more than one. Then a thought struck his mind. Perhaps it was their roommate who took some too? Hm, he'd have to ask later. But now he had to pay attention to his breakfast! Clearing his throat, he grabbed his supplies and began making himself a breakfast burrito. Grabbing a few eggs into a bowl, he whisked them up with a pair of chopsticks and then cracked some salt and pepper on top, whisking that in. Waltzing over towards the fridge, he grabbed the milk carton and just gave it a small splash of milk. Humming, he continued to whisk the mixture before placing it down and grabbing a wooden cutting board and an onion. He sliced the onion, breaking it into four equal parts before slicing one of the parts thinly with a sharp knife. Onions took just a bit longer to cook than eggs.

As he prepared his breakfast, he started to sing. Softly at first, but then as he got into the rhythm of his work, his voice started to get gradually louder. "SUGAR! Yes please~" He sang out at the top of his lungs, snapping his fingers and swaying his body from side to side. "Don't leave me hangin' hangin', come give me some!" He danced to the beat of the song in his mind, banging on the countertops and occasionally hitting the bowls with a wooden spoon or spatula or whatever instrument he had in his hand at the time. Lance was actually a pretty good singer, he just didn't like having people know that he can sing.

i'm sorry, brother i'm sorry i let you down
well, these days you're fine x no these days you tend to lie ...

OUTFIT: Here
COMPANIONS: Presumingly alone at home, dancing and singing while cooking.
THEME SONG: Amsterdam

Hardcore Punk

User Image
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxLOOK AT ME
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊰: xyou may think you see
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWho I really am
                                                    BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW ME
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxevery day
                                                    xxxxxxxxxIT'S AS IF I PLAY A PART xx

↻ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNow I see
                                                        xxxxxxxxx IF I WEAR A MASK
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi can fool the world
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut I cannot fool my heart

A typical morning for Ezra consisted of waking up, showering, and eating breakfast before going into work. This, however was not a typical morning for him however, since the raven haired male had laid bedridden for almost a week now, and finally some of the pain in his body was leaving. He sat up in his bed, placing his head into his hands at sudden head rush he got, and moved to place his feet over the side of the bed. He relished in the cool temperature of the flooring, his feverish body protesting in silent screams at his movement. He stood up, his legs a little shaky as he moved toward the bedroom door. Since his room didn’t have an attached bathroom, he had to use the bathroom that stood a little ways down the hall. Moving slowly and shakily, he stepped into the bathroom to take a shower. Normally, his showers were quick and to the point. This morning however, he took a long hot shower to rid himself of the rest of the pain in his body. Though he still ran a slight fever, it would be gone by the time he got into work. Dressing quickly, Ezra donned a simple tshirt, sweater and pair of jeans before nodding slightly to himself. This was a normal routine for Ezra after his illness acted up, and he was surprised everyone believed his lies as easily as they did.

Moving down into the kitchen, Ezra slipped on the stairs a little bit, catching and holding onto the railing as if for dear life. “Damn, my legs are still wobbly..” he muttered quietly to himself. He hated his illness with a passion, and he honestly spent as much time as he could technically spare looking for a cure. He didn't have many expectations in finding one, but he still searched, holding onto that small flame of hope. It was what kept him going during the times he found it hardest to live, and had considered locking himself up in his room and resigning to his fate. As he approached the kitchen, he heard the loud singing of one of his roommates, and blinked slightly. He must be cooking breakfast again, Ezra thought to himself, though he didn’t think he could stomach very much food at this point. Indeed, the tantalizing smell of freshly cooked food wafted through the entry way and assaulted his nose, causing his mouth to water. Mentally chastising himself for even thinking about lining his stomach with heavy food, he moved the rest of the way through the house to the kitchen. Tripping slightly in the doorway, he stumbled and gripped onto the nearest object he could find to keep himself from landing on the floor. ”Dammit…” he growled to himself, glaring at his legs which were, of course, still extremely wobbly. He sighed and looked up, catching the sight of Lance dancing and singing through the kitchen, playing music with whatever he had in his hands. Quirking one eyebrow the slightest bit, Ezra ran an unsteady, slender hand through his long purple hair. It was silky to the touch, and still very wet. He never bothered to dry it very well, since it took too long to fully dry himself.

Nodding to Lance, he managed to get himself over to a chair, and collapsed down into the seat at once. Placing his elbows on the table, he set his head in his hands and closed his eyes. His head was pounding now, and his body felt hot to the touch even though he was actually on the cold side. This was due to his almost permanent chills, and he often suffered from random quivers and shivers because of that. Taking a few deep breaths to try and calm the pounding in his head, he looked up and saw that Lance was cooking, like he suspected. ”Lance, I don’t think I can stomach anything heavy today.. I’ll just make some toast and eat that.” Nodding as if to confirm this fact to himself, Ezra stood slowly and moved through the kitchen. Despite being ill, and despite having a wobbly body, he still somehow managed to move with a lithe grace, though he wasn’t sure how. Letting his azure blue orbs fall upon the bread and the toaster, he set to work making his simple, yet light breakfast. Not bothering to butter the toast when it popped, he tore a piece off of the bread and popped it in his mouth. Screwing up his face, he chewed scornfully; truth be told, he didn’t really like plain toast with nothing on it, but he had gotten used to eating it after his fits. Once he was finished the toast, he moved to fill a glass with water, downing it with just a few gulps. Sighing softly, he glanced at Lance out of the corner of his eye. He knew he would have to go in to work at some point today, and catch up on everything he had missed during his short fit, but he wasn’t feeling up to that quite yet. Thinking of what he could possibly do to kill some time before he had no choice but to go in to work, he glanced about the kitchen in thought. Having lived in the town for eight years did have some perks and advantages to it, but he often found it was rather hard to live in the same place for that long without everybody finding out that you suffer from an illness. Somehow though, he had managed to pull the wool over on most everybody’s eyes. Glancing once again at Lance, he gave a small smile before his eyes opened wide and he turned away from Lance; mostly out of habit than anything else.

As the coughing fit overtook him, his hand flew to his mouth and he coughed rather violently into it. He could feel the warm, red liquid touch his hand, taste the coppery flavor of the blood, and he groaned slightly in pain. His shoulders shook with the pain that his coughing caused, and his eyes dulled slightly, wincing inwardly as he tried to hide the pain. His body screamed at him in protest, his fever causing his head to swim as he moved his hand into a fist as he brought it away from his mouth. He had felt well enough, and he finally had come out of the dangerously high fever to get up and out of bed, and he was determined to stay up. Sighing as he placed his hand over the sink and under the tap, he turned the cold water on to wash the blood off his hand. The coughing had died down, and in its place was a pain in his chest as he took a deep breath in. He glared at the blood in the sink for a moment before closing his eyes and turning the tap off. Moving away from the sink, he stumbled lightly and caught himself, grumbling incoherently under his breath. Turning to Lance as if to reassure the man, though more to reassure himself, that he was fine, he smiled brightly and tilted his head. ”Ehehe… I’m fine, fine as the day. Don’t you worry about me. It just seems to be a little cough this time, not the violent coughing fits I normally go into, y’know~” Rambling on slightly, he was showing his concern at his health, worried he wouldn’t find a cure and finally be free of the illness that had plagued his body for twenty one years. He longed to be healthy, but his body was weak, and he often fell into fits that could last a while. Sighing softly to himself, he shook his head, letting his blue eyes fall shut as he mumbled to himself self deprecatingly, ”It’s not like a cure is going to be found tomorrow…”

location ;; home xxxxxx company ;; lance xxxxxx thoughts ;; will i ever find a cure?

ooc ;; crap first post is crap. i suck at intro posts.

Sarangkohane

Supreme Garbage

User Image

LOUIS .PAISLEY
                                            police officer

The woman smiled coyly and began to advance toward him, walking as if she were on air. Not wanting to seem rude, Louis removed his hat and held it loosely at his side. He was in fact rather happy she'd decided to come over. This kind of one-on-one communication almost never happened in the city. The more personal atmosphere was one of the things he enjoyed about Hidden Springs.

She drifted closer, offering him a greeting in return as she glanced at his badge. "It has been a good morning for me," he responded, though "good" wasn't perhaps the most accurate description. "Thank you."

Now that she was closer, he could see her much more clearly, even though she stuck to the shade rather than step out into the warm sunlight. Young and beautiful, in an almost ethereal sense, but Louis did not want to jump to conclusions. She was being pleasant and friendly, and that was good enough for him. Whatever vibes she was sending his way seemed to roll off of him, though. He could be rather dense at times.

When she held out her hand, he took it without a second thought, giving her a firm but cordial shake. "Paisley. Er, Louis Paisley. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Ashton." Here, he paused thoughtfully. "Glad to hear that there hasn't been any trouble for you today. I was just making my noon-time rounds and decided to drop by. I haven't been in this area much yet. I live on the opposite side of the neighborhood." He pointed in the general direction of his home.

Was that friendly enough? Or was he talking too much? He looked away briefly and scratched at his jaw, feeling a teensy bit sheepish.

"I'm still a little new to Hidden Springs, so I'd like to get to know the townspeople a bit more. May I ask what it is you do for a living?" He stopped again, drawing himself straighter, as if he suddenly realized he'd made a mistake. In truth he was just being overly courteous. First impressions could be tricky at times.

"Or, if you are busy, I can be on my way. I wouldn't want to interrupt anything."

location │ Ashton's Home x company │ Ms. Ashton Edwards x journalClick Here
                                            English_Artisan

Pesky Detective

User Image
User Image

"Hm?" What did Mio Dio mean? He tilted his head slightly to the side in confusion. A foreign language, definitely. He deducted, letting it slide. He scooped up his little pup with one hand and allowed her to lick his cheek, chuckling. "She's still just a pup!" He was amused by the man in front of him. Usually people would beg Roman to pet the little girl. Rarely would anyone ever scowl her. "Alas, she isn't loose. You can see that I have her on a leash. I merely presumed that she found something of use so I followed her rather than hold her back." He explained, holding up the leash which was actually fairly long. Roman would shorten it when they walked, but at lax times like this, he allowed her some freedom. "My apologies if she disturbed you sir, she meant no trouble. She's just curious about others, she likes to identify people by sniffing their feet." She gave out a low bark before trying to come in closer Towards Roman's face to lick him more. But she couldn't! She was too short! He had held her against his chest, cradling her when his other hand was free.

Ailee gave out a small yawn before struggling in his arms. She turned her head over to get a good look at the stranger. Her eyes scanned his body, looking at him from head to toe. She really wanted to get a better sniff of him! Roman had pulled her away before she could finish dialing in his scent. Whimpering, she wanted to be to put down to finish the job! She whined and whimpered, pushing her paws against Roman's chest. "No, Ailee. Leave the man alone." She stared up into Roman's emerald eyes as she whimpered and struggled in his arms. "No Ailee." He was firm. No way he'd make a citizen uncomfortable! It was the last thing Roman wanted to do. Clearly the man was not alright with Ailee approaching him. Roman could tell by the way the man backed away once she started sniffing his shoes. "I'm sorry, she's extremely curious about you." He chuckled, massaging her to make her calm down. Now that he's cradling her with one arm, his other hand brushed her fur. Fingers going down to the skin and massaging it gently. He hit the sweet spots, the spots Ailee loves to be petted at. She relaxed, staying calm and still. "Good girl." He whispered, retracting his hand and laying her back down on the ground. She didn't dare go up to the stranger.

"My brother? Lance!" He proudly said as if he were his own son. In a way, Roman did feel like a father to Lance. He is extremely proud of him. Not that Lance won any medals or trophies, but they both went through a rough patch together. Lance didn't end up doing anything stupid in his life and they're both stable. "He's the chef at the bar. You might have seen him before or tasted his food." He picked up a few locks of his blonde hair, holding them up as he said, "He has dark brown hair instead of blonde like me." Then he pointed to his eyes and said, "But we both have green eyes." He smiled at him as he began to wrap Ailee's leash around his hand to shorten it.

"Phew! It's really hot out today." He placed the leash in between his legs before taking off his blazer, folding it and placing it on his forearm. "Much better." He stretched out his arms before grabbing Ailee's leash and coiling it up to make sure she won't try to head back and take a good whiff of the stranger. Loosening his tie with one hand, he smiled when the man said his thanks. "No problem at all. I'm glad that you found it ah." He glanced to the corner to try to remember the word that was used. "Edible." He looked up, grinning.

"Oh no!" He laughed, shaking his head. "I actually have a different uniform and uhm. Better shoes." He glanced down at his boots before looking up at the stranger. "But my dear Ailee thought that my shoes were a toy. And my brother fell asleep on the couch while watching her." He rolled his eyes. Typical of Lance. But he really couldn't blame him. The kid worked late nights and even had to cook even more when he gets home since Roman only knows how to boil water and microwave food. Well, Roman knows how to make eggs and rice, but he can't eat that for the rest of his life. "This uniform was given to me by the previous police chief. My other one is currently being washed." He informed him, smiling. He couldn't help but to wonder why the man would be curious about that. Wait a second, the man? Oh no, Roman never asked for his name! Heck, Roman never introduced himself properly either!

He groaned, smacking himself on the forehead. "My apologies, sir. I never introduced myself properly." He extended his hand forward. "My name is Roman. Roman Kennedy, please just call me Roman." He smiled, flashing pearly whites at him.

P O L I C E x C H I E F
                                          here for your viewing pleasure.
                                          OUTFIT: Uniform
                                          COMPANY: Ailee, Luke

Anastasia Grace

Otherworldly Witch

47,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • The Sweetest 250
User ImageUser Image

WITCH . WITCH . WITCH . LUC . JOURNAL

▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
I CAN DO ALL THINGSI'LL CAST A SPELL ON YOU. AND YOU SHALL BE MINE. ! ! !
( ▬▬ ◞ THE ELF WITCH .

User Image "WHERE ARE YOU?!" yells a little witch as she begins to dig around her study room. Going through notes, scrolls, and books; she should clean that room. The woman soon found what she has been looking for and held the paper in the air. What she found was a recipe for healing sun burns that was written on really old paper. Her grandfather made up this recipe back when she was living here a long time ago. The woman smiled as she read though the old note. "Now I won't get burn by that awful sun!" Callisto is as pale as a Scotsman and would get sunburn every summer, but not this time. She plans to add on to the potion recipe her grandfather wrote by adding a few ingredients that have a 'long lasting' property. Callisto refuses to be stuck inside all summer with burns again like last year and the years before that. Callisto jumps up from the floor of her messy study room that was once clean a few days ago. The woman held the recipe note in her left hand as she made her way into her basement. Her basement is pretty much her storage room of everything she can't keep in her study. She had a few bookshelves that is overflowing with papers and a few books shelves that are full of labeled glass jars and bottles. "Let's see here." Callisto said to herself as she walked over to her jars and bottles. "In need... some of this, some of these..." the tiny witch said as she grabs the jars that she needed. "And... oh dear! I'm out of crushed Bell Heather flowers and pickled seaweed." the woman said with a touch of disappointment in her voice.

User Image "Guess I am going into town today. Better make sure I don't need anything else." she took the jars that she was already holding up stairs and places them on her kitchen table before heading back into her study room and grabbing a pen and a notepad. She places the pen and notepad on the floor and muttered a spell to make the pen and notepad flow. "Now follow me and write what I say!" She orders as she went into her kitchen first and went through her cabinets and saying what she needed for food. For food she needed soup, eggs, bread, milk, chocolate, cheese, and a lot of meat. She would feed some of the meat she buys to Vicky when she is in her werewolf form. Callisto then headed down into the basement again and started to list what she needed for potion making. A lot of the common items she uses in her potions were gone. "I really should go to the store more often..." She muttered to herself. Sadly the floating pen and notepad wrote her mutters down on her list. Callisto sighed and snaps her fingers to make the spell on her pen and notepad to stop. The two fell to the ground and Callisto went over and pick the two up. Using the pen; she crosses out the mutter that was written on the notepad before ripping the list out of the notepad. Callisto then quickly skips back stairs and went into her bathroom to take a shower. The woman undressed from her white night dress and hops into her warm shower. After five minutes was washing, the little witch headed up stairs to the attic, which is also her bedroom. The woman dries off her pinkish orange hair and pale white skin before dressing in her favorite outfit. She puts on plaid dark blue tights, a cream dress, her fancy belt that has so many details, and her witchy shoes. Callisto brushes her hair, put on her hat and cloak, and puts her money and her list her bag before leaving her room and head down to the main floor. The little witch looks around her Luc. Her moon-store like eyes found the ghostly monster sitting on the floor and playing with 'Tiny' the cat. "I have to go to the store, i'll be back soon Luc, please feed Tiny while I'm gone." The little witch said with a smile as she grabs her broom before leaving her house, locking the door behind her.

User Image Callstio went down the steps of her house before hopping on her broom. The woman starts to hovers over the ground before shooting out into the sky. While in the air, Callisto pulls out her list and read over the list to see what she needed. "First, I'll stop by the 'Le tessier' and see if they would have any pickled seaweed, and maybe get something yummy, then from there I'll plan the rest of my trip because it's not safe to fly and read ." The flying witch said to herself, licking her lips and dodging the top of a tree. Callisto places her list back into her bag as she came in her a landing by the park. She hovers over the ground before she hops off the broom. Callisto ties her broom on her back and heads over to the restaurant. Callisto open the doors and says " Jonathan! Your favorite customer is here. And I'm in need of Seaweed!" She playful said with a smile. Her eyes glances around the room for Jon was around. She spots Jon talking to someone. She realized the male is Tristan because he have to arms. She waved at them, but it would be rude to intrude.

( ▬▬ ◞ OOC First Post, I hope this is ok.
                                                          ( ▬▬ ◞ OUTFIT Witchy Wear
                                                          ( ▬▬ ◞ TALKING TO Luc -> Jonathan
                                                          ( ▬▬ ◞ WITH Jonathan and Tristan
                                                          ( ▬▬ ◞ LOCATION 'Le tessier'
                                                          ( ▬▬ ◞ MOOD Happy
                                                          ( ▬▬ ◞ THOUGHTS Wonder if he have pickled Seaweed, or should I just get normal seaweed? Do he even have seaweed?
                                                          Shadow_B2uty
                                                          Jonathan

kanna2012
                                                          Tristan

Alien Detective

User Image

He loved her, but he wasn't too sure
If he could return the love she showed
When she said, my love extends
Beyond the realm of being friends
He kissed her head
And quietly he said

It's not that you're not beautiful, you're just not beautiful to me

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Luke’s lips were molded in their usual frown as he listened to the man’s explanation. Clearly the dog was on a leash, he could see that, but she clearly had no training with how much she wondered around. He never did like mutts; felines were more his thing, they bothered few and took care of themselves. The bigger ones were frightening, too – he knew people, back home, who had dogs that were as bigger than them when they sat down! This one wasn’t that bad, for now. ”No… No, she didn’t bother me, I guess,” he said. He stared at Ailee, watching her snuggle up to her owner. Too much affection. ”I was just not expecting her. She uh… surprised me.” He wasn’t scared of her, no, that wouldn’t be masculine.

He was quiet as the man spoke with his dog. Obviously the dog really wanted to hang out with him for some odd reason. He couldn’t have smelled like anything good; he cleaned his clothes and scrubbed his shoes nightly. If anything, she probably smelled the shoe shiner. Without really thinking much of it, he raised his camera as the officer was distracted by his dog and snapped a few pictures. He got a few of Ailee, and one of her looking up at her owner. He turned on the preview feature and glanced through them quickly as the man calmed his dog, pausing on the one of them together for a moment, before shutting off the camera. He allowed it to thump back against his chest. Soon the dog calmed, and Luke watched as he placed her back on the ground. He was surprised to see that she didn’t automatically come over to him again. Maybe dogs weren’t so bad after all…

Luke stifled a laugh, believing to have seen the man’s chest puff with pride at the mention of his brother. It was rather… adorable. He looked back over at the dog, staring at her as she stared back at him, but also still listening to the taller male. Lance…? He blinked slowly, his searching through fuzzy memories to recall if he had ever seen such a person. He finished off the rest of the muffin, and looked up at the man when he played with his hair. The name didn’t sound very familiar, but there were so few places that could actually cook well here. ”Yeah, I think I’ve seen him,” he replied offhandedly, kneeling down and cautiously reaching a hand out for Ailee to sniff him. ”More-so heard of him.”

He was only half-listening when the older man bought up the temperature, concurring his fear of dogs ”I thought the forecast said it’d be like 80 som-“ he stopped abruptly, mouth hung ajar in disbelief as the officer stripped a layer of clothing in front of him. Luke watched the man stretched, observing how his muscles pushed against the fabric. After a moment, he realized that he was gawking and turned his attention back to Ailee, face feverishly red. Absentmindedly, his hand went to his necklace again, and he fiddled with it anxiously, petting the dog with his other free hand as he willed his face to cool down. This was so embarrassing, what was wrong with him this morning? Was he going through withdraw? ”Don’t tell him I said that. I’ve tried his food before; he’s an OK cook.”

Luke stood when his face cooled, ”That sounds like it sucks. Dogs are difficult to handle, sometimes,” he said, feeling around for his cigarettes and lighter. He was surprisingly calm around this guy. Usually men made him uneasy; and women were much easier to be around… But this one… He seemed a little too… innocent, so to speak, to willing try to make someone uncomfortable. He sighed in relief, finding both in the same pocket and pulling them out. ”Oh, so you’re…. you’re the police chief?” he asked in disbelief. He was too nice, to kind – nothing like the ones back home. The auburn man looked around at their surroundings. Well, it was safe to say that not much happened here for them to need someone tough… He certainly was strong enough, he’d give him that.

Luke raised an eyebrow as he watched the man smack himself on the forehead. It was a little overdramatic, but he wouldn’t put it past him. ”Uh… Nice to meet you, Roman,” he said, hesitantly shaking the apparent chief of police’s hand. He pulled his hand away almost immediately after one shake and lit a cigarette. ”My name is Luke Russo. I haven’t been here too long, so it’s no surprise you didn’t know my name. I keep to myself,” he mumbled, putting the thin stick in his mouth and inhaling softly.

Translations:
    With whom: With Roman and Ailee
    Where: Outside the Inn
    Feeling: Embarrassed

Journal

Sarangkohane

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

h o m e
                                              tab tab tab () m o o d: playful () c o m p a n y: Louis Paisley () o u t f i t: here

SO YOU WANNA PLAY WITH MAGIC

↘︎MAKE ME YOUR APHRODITE↙︎xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              ☆☆
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘︎MAKE ME YOUR ONE AND ONLY↙︎

BUT DON'T MAKE ME YOUR ENEMY, YOUR ENEMY, YOUR ENEMY

BOY YOU SHOULD KNOW WHATCHA FALLING FOR

• Oh ho ho, he was a polite man in uniform. Things were just getting better and better. Ash couldn't believe her luck. As she approached the officer, she kept her hetrochromia afflicted irises on him, learning what she could just by looking at him. A lot could be told a person just based on their appearance. The uniform, unfortunately, took away from that initial reading. That didn't mean that Ash couldn't get an eyeful of the new-to-town police officer.

"You're very welcome, hun. Wonderful to hear that your day has been pleasant thus far," Ash commented. She finally forced herself to stop her eyes from examining him any more. She wished that she was able to see what was underneath the uniform. Oh how frustrating it was to not have vision that allowed her to see beneath clothing. She offered a smile with a hint of embarrassment to it as if to apologize for spending too much time looking. No, she wasn't sorry at all, but he didn't need to know that.

"The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Paisley," Ash claimed, pulling her hand gently away from his hand and using it to cover her mouth while giggling. As Louis explained what he had been doing strolling - rather, patrolling - the area, Ash nodded along. "It's been pretty quiet on this side of town. At least as long as I've been here," Ash claimed with a light chuckle. That was longer than she cared to admit. Although the police officer currently seemed at ease, Ash was always wary of newcomers. Not everyone had the town's ideals of the mythical creatures that took refuge there.

Everything clicked into place when Louis explained that he was still new to Hidden Springs. It explained why she hadn't encountered this fine specimen in front of her. She was glad she hadn't put an emphasis on the "as long as she'd been there." Living as long as Ash had, she still had a sense of self-preservation and being careful. "Oh no, no. I'm not busy at all!" Ash claimed, perhaps a little too quickly after he said he could be on his way if he was interrupting her.

"I'm a writer . . . And I was just actually taking a break when you happened to so wonderfully stroll along," Ash explained, lightly laughing to herself. "Now I know you're quite busy on your patrol officer, but can I offer you a glass of water or something before you have to stroll back on your way?"

BABY DO YOU DARE TO DO THIS
                                              ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                              CAUSE I'M COMING ATCHA LIKE A DARK HORSE

Yokka

Business Gekko

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------S I E G H A R T
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ Mechanic Owner

『 With: Victoria』『 Where: The Restaurant』『 Mood: Happy』『 Thought: The full moon should look extravagant.』

While sitting in front of Victoria, he had a flashback of the first time they met each other. Sieghart was sitting in the park trying to get away from work when she showed up with her dogs. Sieghart loves pets, but doesn't have any interest in owning one. Well, while she was walking her dogs, Sieghart went to accompany her. The two walked and talked for most of the afternoon, talking about who they were and whatnot. She revealed to him that she was a Werewolf, but that didn't really phase Sieghart. He's not the type to discriminate somebody based on their race. Besides, she was a really cool girl to hang out with. They started to talk more and more after they've seen each other. But it was mostly accompanied by her pets. Sieghart didn't have a problem with it really. It's just rare to see her and Sieghart talking to each other without her pets with her. That wasn't a problem for Sieghart though. He'll be able to find a way to conversate with her for the time being. But if he doesn't act soon, she'll probably lose interest in Sieghart, which is the last thing he'd want to happen.

Once the two ordered their food, Sieghart thought about making some small talk. "Oh that's right. Full moon is tonight. I usually just sit under the tree in the park and just stare at it for most of the night. It's just a beautiful thing to see." Of course Victoria would know. She's a werewolf after all. But he doesn't even know how her transformation works. In fact, he's never seen a person transform before, let alone see a Werewolf in action. Most of the time they're in the forest hunting, or just staying away from humanity altogether. It would be interesting for Sieghart to actually see one in person, but he wouldn't know how he would react. He would ask Victoria, but that might just be too personal, so he'll just hold on to that for another day to come. "By the way, you have any plans tomorrow? The sea festival is coming."

Shadow_B2uty

Wily Wench

User Image
User Image
                                                              Oᴡɴᴇʀ ᴏғ Lᴇ Tᴇssɪᴇʀ [Rᴇsᴛᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴛ]

Tɪᴍᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʏ sᴏ ғᴀsᴛ
                                                  Aɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡs ɪᴍᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ

The experience that Tristan summarized resonated with loneliness that admittedly was familiar to Jonathan long, long ago during his childhood. He could not remember much while becoming a vampire, but by the time he was able to gather his senses, he found himself already thrown back to the front door of his house by his kidnappers. In his state of confusion, he knocked on the door and attempted to enter the house, but his family must have already seen the signs that he was different. Without even knowing why, Jonathan was pushed out of the way by his parents and had the door slammed in his face. It was not until sometime later that he figured it out, forced to resign to his fate as an outcast because of his newly acquired minority race. ”I have to admit I do know what you mean. I told you about some of my past, about the long childhood stretched even longer of having to live without companions.” He offered a small smile back. ”But, that was long ago. I had the society for a while, and now this town, so it has been considerably better. It is a good thing that how you grew up helped you become a polite person, as opposed to someone closed-off and isolated.” It made sense that many people in this town have had to face their own difficult times, since this place was formed primarily to be a refuge to most. He and Tristan had already exchanged a few stories of their pasts when they had the time to converse, of course.

Upon hearing those words, Jonathan smiled a little wider than he normally did, nearly exposing his sharpened canines. It was always nice to hear that despite what he perceived to be his own shortcomings of being a proper business owner, namely his laziness and tendency to put off some tasks until later, that it was still possible that he could be looked up to. ”Thank you, Tristan. I am glad you think so.” The other male, after cleaning up some with the napkins, continued to give his opinion of the second dish, to which Jonathan responded with a chuckle. ”Yes, we probably could have made some modifications for easier dining, but that would have taken extra time, and I think it was still manageable for you. Quite honestly, we might change how we serve that dish so that it is less messy regardless of whether one uses telekinesis or hands to eat.” He would make a mental note to discuss this with his chefs before they would be able to serve it the day after tomorrow. ”I do think we decided to add a pinch of ground pepper in there for the extra flavor, yes. I am glad you enjoyed the taste,” he said with a nod.

If he could finish his management tasks efficiently in his afternoon hours, Jonathan could return home early enough to discuss the plan with Victoria. As they all seemed to be planning on attending the Sea Festival tomorrow, it would be a perfectly excusable setting to put it into motion. ”I understand. We may not figure out the source of the fear, but perhaps we will learn something about it. She will be aware of the plan by tomorrow’s Sea Festival.” As he listened to Tristan’s last few statements, he raised an eyebrow. Jonathan was certainly glad to hear that he had been a good friend to the other, but he couldn’t quite put a finger on why Tristan sounded a little nervous. He even gasped at the end of his words as if he regretted them leaving his mouth. Why is that? This isn’t something he should be so uneasy about, is it? He furrowed his brow for the slightest amount of time. Does he think I would not think the same about our friendship? He cast his thoughts aside to respond in a way that did not show he noticed anything unusual. ”I agree, and I would say the same to you. It is certainly a relief to be able to have someone to confide in.” His attention turned when he noticed a female voice calling his name, spotting a small lady at the entrance who had just come in. He laughed softly at what he heard to be her enthusiastic greeting. Jonathan waved back when they made eye contact, then turned back to Tristan with a smile. ”I apologize, but since you have finished your lunch, I will go check on what she requires of me. I am not sure if you would still like to remain here for the afternoon or if you have other plans, but either way I will send a waiter to take care of your bill.” The owner rose from the table and walked a few paces to the front with a message to the waiter to factor in a discount as thanks to Tristan for helping him with the Summer menu taste-testing. He then walked towards the witch.

”Hello, lovely to see you here, Miss Callisto,” he said with a slight bow. Though the woman was sometimes amusingly clumsy in her witchy activities, she had lady-like qualities otherwise, and as they shared an interest in the finer things of life, Jonathan enjoyed her company. ”You said seaweed was what you needed?” He chuckled. ”What concoction are you planning to brew up now?” He hoped for her sake, and for the sake of the police, that it was something she had tried to prepare before. ”Was there any particular way you would like the seaweed? We just might have some in the kitchen.”

╔══════════════════════╗
          Locαтιoɴ » The restaurant
          Coмpαɴy » Tristan, Callisto
          Mood/Tнoυɢнтѕ » Troubled >> Pleasantly surprised
          Joυrɴαl » [x]
        ╚══════════════════════╝

kanna2012

Lady Laserina

Pesky Detective

User Image
L A N C E x K E N N E D Y

Once that song was over, he began to sing another one. He swayed from side to side as he moved the food around on the hot sizzling pan. "Ba da ba da. Ba da da dum. Ba ba da da. Ba ba da da~" His head bobbed up and down to the beat he was making with his mouth. "BRING THE BEAT IN!" He threw his spatula up in the air and caught it again. "HONEY HONEY! I can see the stars all the way from here~" He sang out with a strong voice, doing his best. Making it as though he were trying to impress a girl even though he was a lone. "Can't you see the glow on the window plane?" He finished cooking the insides filling of the breakfast burrito so he checked up the shell. It was on another pan, he had it on low. He just wanted the shell to be a bit crispy. Smiling, he waltzed over towards the cabinet where the dishes were and grabbed one, dancing back over while belting out, "I can feel the sun whenever you're near!~" He raised his hand up and made a motion like he was trying to block the sun as his head rocked slightly back and forth, knees bent and feet tapping to the beat. "Every time you touch me I just melt away! Mhmmm." He brought his arms back in to hug himself, swaying his hips from side to side.

"Now everyone asks me why I'm smiling from ear to ear," He sang out, bending his elbows and stepping forward before stepping back while banging his head once. Slowly, he danced his way back to the stove where he grabbed the hot shell and placed it on top of the plate. "They say love hurts," he continued to sing as he cut the bacon and hash browns into small pieces. He then sprinkled them on top of the shell. Grabbing the a spatula full of the scrambled eggs, he placed it on top of the bacon and hash browns. "But I know it's gotta take real work!" He carefully grabbed the pouched egg and placed it on top of the other ingredients. Folding up the burrito, he grinned and transported it over towards the dining table. To where he usually sits. "Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears!" He danced back to the stove, grabbing the dirty pans to place them in the sink. "BABY it's you! You're the one I love..." His voice slowly faded, he squeaked out the last word before his hands wobbled and wiggled. Suddenly the pans were too heavy and they just slipped out of his hand, crashing onto the hardwood floors. One hot one landed on his right foot. [********] He groaned, grabbing his feet and cradling it in his two hands as he hopped to try to keep balance.

"Damn it Ezra, couldn't you...couldn't you," He stopped talking once he saw the condition his roommate was in. He let out a sigh as he gently massaged the site of his bruise before lowering his foot back to the ground. Bending over, he picked up the pans that he had dropped and placed them in the sink. "Never mind. You want toast for breakfast?" He looked back to see that his sickly roommate had already wobbled his way over to make some. "Ya know, you can always ask me to make something for you." He informed him, shrugging his shoulders as he rinsed the hot pans with cold water and then started to wash them immediately. Lance disliked washing pots and pans so he did that first before a meal so he wouldn't have to face it afterwards. "I really don't mind." He finished up washing the pans, placing them on a drying mat next to the sink. "C'mon, toast isn't the way to go. I'll make you some chicken noodle soup. How 'bout that? I'll make a lot so you can eat it when you come back home from work. If you're heading to work." He understood that his roommate liked to pretend that everything was alright. Grabbing a rather large pot, he poured cold water inside of it before placing it on the stove top.

Wincing a bit, his foot still ached, but he ignored it for now. "Even if it's a bit of a cough, you just came out of a bad one. C'mon, eat some of my soup that I'm gonna make. It's gonna be awhile, but once it's done. It's here for you. So eat it before Roman devours it." He laughed lightly, shaking his head as he washed and chopped vegetables. "A little pig owned by a big pig." He chuckled, referring to Ailee and her owner. He then grabbed a whole chicken from the fridge that was originally saved to make sateed basil chicken, but he could always buy another one later in the day. Tearing off the plastic covering, he threw it away in the trash and washed the bird. He then skillfully separated the parts of the chicken before plopping all of the ingredients into the pot then turning on the stove to high. Once that was being heated up, he moved to the fridge and grabbed a pack of frozen peas. Heading over to the dining table, he had one foot, the injured one, on top of the chair. He hugged that leg close to his chest as he placed the frozen pack of peas on top of his foot, sighing in relief. "Lemme make you some thyme tea. But after I finish my breakfast." Priorities. Food always comes first.

Lance took a big bite of his burrito, grinning. It was still smoking hot on the inside. Even though the outer shell had cooled down, the ingredients inside were still hot. He chewed, puffing his cheeks out because there was just so much food in his mouth at the moment. Taking his time, he was no rush. He didn't have work until later that night. Though he did have quite a few house chores to do beforehand. "So." He stopped to swallow his food before continuing, "You heading to work today?" He took another bite out of his breakfast burrito, finally reaching the middle of it. His teeth pierced through the pouched egg, golden yellow yolk oozed out. His eyes rolled back as he held in a moan because he knew that his roommate may be jealous. "Mhmm. If you do, I can deliver some soup for you to eat during lunch or something, ya know? Or I can put it in your room so Roman can't get to it." He licked his lips, grabbing the last of the delicious yolk. "Oh and I'm thinkin' of making sour fish soup tomorrow." He finished up his burrito, patting his hands together to get rid of the crumbs before taking off the ice pack and placing it on the counter then he took his dish to the sink, washing it quickly. "And tonight some thai chicken basil!" He grinned, licking his lips at the thought. "What do ya think?"

(( Sour fish soup I swear it's good, my mamma makes it when I'm sick xD. Thai Chicken ))

i'm sorry, brother i'm sorry i let you down
well, these days you're fine x no these days you tend to lie ...

OUTFIT: Here
COMPANIONS: Presumingly alone at home, dancing and singing while cooking.
THEME SONG: Amsterdam

twisted novocaine

GO

User Image
User Image
                                  sylvia ellery : doctor mood : calm, concernedlocation : ezra's housecompany : fina clothing
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sylvia's morning had been uneventful. A quick shower was followed by a light breakfast and a change
                                  into weather appropriate clothes. Appropriate clothes for a vampire, anyway. She allowed herself a quick
                                  hookah session, reading a a few passages from a novel as she did so. Her mornings were peaceful,
                                  something she craved more than blood. Speaking of which...

Shutting her book, she extinguished the coals of her hookah and made a beeline for her fridge. Tucked
                                  away in a special compartment, she had a few bags of blood rationed out for her own personal use.
                                  She removed one and poured some of the liquid into an opaque thermos. While she wasn't trying
                                  to hide the fact that she was a vampire, she was well aware that others found the practice of drinking
                                  blood to be revolting. The last thing she wanted to do was make someone lose their breakfast.

While she was still in the kitchen, she began to prepare a kettle of tea. While waiting for the water
                                  to boil, she retrieved her planner and began to look through her day. There wasn't much out of the
                                  ordinary on her schedule, just the basic check ups on her patients. If everything went smoothly, maybe
                                  she'd have time to go for a walk or grab some lunch at the restaurant. The kettle screaming brought
                                  her from her thoughts, signalling for her to place the tea ball into the boiling water. She'd decided on
                                  a mild white tea, and let the water cool a bit before brewing. After a couple of minutes, she poured
                                  the tea into a separate thermos.

Grabbing the thermos, she left her basement, walking up the steps and into the lobby. Placing the
                                  thermos on her desk and picking up a weathered moleskine notebook, she proceeded to check up
                                  on each of her patients. She spoke with them quietly and respectfully, asking them if they wanted
                                  her to get anything for them. Scribbling down their requests and a few other notes, she thanked each
                                  of them and continued the process with each patent until she'd visited them all. She returned to her
                                  desk and went over her notes, making sure she would be able to accommodate each of their requests
                                  if possible. Deep in her thoughts, she was soon distracted by gentle meow. Before she could react,
                                  her cat Fina jumped up into her lap, practically demanding all of Sylvia's attention.

"Bambino..." She cooed to the cat, curling up on her lap. "Would you like to go out?" She asked, scratching
                                  behind Fina's ears. The cat continued purring, butting her head into Sylvia's hand. With a smile, Sylvia
                                  reached into one of the desk drawers, pulling out a harness and leash. "I need to go out anyway...
                                  I'd be happy to take you with." Maybe it was strange she would hold a conversation with her cat, but
                                  she didn't see anything wrong with it. Besides, Fina seemed to enjoy it. Sylvia slipped and snapped
                                  the harness onto Fina, making sure not to tug or rip any of the cat's hair out. Fina jumped out of her
                                  lap and Sylvia grabbed the leash, the tea thermos, a floppy black sun hat from the hat rack, slipped
                                  on a pair of lace gloves, and exited the hospital.

The walk was short, but Sylvia could still feel intensity of the suns rays, despite the hat and covering
                                  up as well as she could. Fina trotted along ahead of her, happy to be out in the sun (unlike her owner.)
                                  With the thermos in one hand and the leash in the other, she made a brisk walk to a familiar home,
                                  one a short walk away from the hospital.Sylvia's heels clicked behind her as they approached the
                                  house. Stepping up to the door, she switched the thermos into the same hand as the leash and knocked
                                  on the door. "Ezra." Her voice was raised and her accent thick as she rapped on the door one last time.

twisted novocaine

Pesky Detective

User Image
User Image

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Good good." He smiled slightly before nodding his head, chuckling. "Yeah, I guess it's not everyday that a cute little rascal will waltz right up towards you, eh?" He bent down to pet the little cutie on the head. She stuck her tongue out, panting before looking up and attempting to lick his hand. "Hahaha, Ailee!" He retracted his hand and stood up straight. "She's a sweet pup, she really is." He gripped the leash tighter, looping his thumb into his pants pocket. "But she can be feisty sometimes. When my brother first brought her home, oh boy. She was an energetic little fluff ball! Running around and nipping ankles." He laughed, recalling that memory in his mind. "Do you have any pets?"

"Hmm, what have you heard about him?" Roman asked, curious to know what people said about his brother. Not that he'll throw them in jail for badmouthing him, but he was curious. Sure he'd feel some anger if there were awful things said, but it'd be unprofessional of him to toss them into jail for it. Even if he would really want them in jail for having the audacity to talk s**t about his brother. No one has permission to mess with Lance! Only Roman! "Just curious." He gave a half smile, watching as the man extended his hand for Ailee to sniff. Looking down, he saw Ailee look at the hand in slight confusion. She was took a quick whiff then looked away. She wasn't interested in a hand. That hand belonged to a stranger. She didn't know this stranger, he refused to let her sniff his feet. She looked up at Roman before getting up on all four legs and turning her back against the hand. "If you want to pet her, you can. She doesn't bite. She has really soft fur."

"80 something, huh? Not too bad. But that blazer makes me really hot." He should probably leave that back at the station, yeah. Place that back in his locker later. "Hmm, really? Just okay?" He arched an eyebrow at him. Perhaps it just wasn't his style. Or perhaps he isn't the type to gush about food. Probably the latter. Nothing wrong with appreciating food, Roman never understood why some people would be so against it. "Don't say that to his face." He laughed, knowing how his brother is. Lance hates it when snobs call his cooking just okay. He can take constructive criticism from someone who knows what they're talking about like another chef. He can take criticism form a chef because they know how to cook so surely their feedback would be beneficial. "Unless you're a chef yourself." Roman added in before taking a glimpse of his camera. "Which...I don't think you are. You're a photographer?" He guessed.

Ailee enjoyed the petting she received from Luke, however she wished that he would just let him smell his shoes. It would take a few minutes. Resisting the urge to come to him, she stayed firm. Back turned against him so the temptation won't get to her.

"Dogs can be difficult to handle." He picked Ailee up, cradling her in his arms again. "But in the end it's worth it. Raising a dog is like raising a kid almost. In a sense." He lowered his head so Ailee can lick him. She nuzzled up against his chest, barking softly at her owner. She let out a yawn, blinking slowly before closing her eyes all the way. "Awh, what a cutie!" He grinned at the resting pup in his arms. This was a rare moment to have her stay calm like this. Usually she'd run circles around a stranger. He gently placed her on the ground where she laid down on her belly and lowered her head towards the ground, staring at Luke's eyes with a longing look on her face. "Hahaha, yes. I am the police chief. I got promoted not too long ago." He told him, straightening out his dress shirt. "So don't look so surprised that I still look young." He said, partly joking. He struck a pose, flexing his well defined muscles which were visible through his clear white shirt. "Or at least I hope I still look young." He laughed, placing his hands on his hips.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr. Russo." He made a tight grip, giving a nice firm handshake. "Do you mind if I call you Luke? I like to get to know people on a first name basis." He gave a small smile. "But if it makes you uncomfortable, I can continue calling you Mr. Russo." He told him before wrinkling his nose at the sight of the cigarette entering Luke's mouth. It wasn't that he disliked smokers. He just didn't like the effects it had on the human body. He'd rather not have a younger brother who dies before he does. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he discovered a nice surprise. In the depths of his pants pocket was chocolate! His face completely lightened up, his lips curved into a bright smile as his fingers felt the indistinguishable touch of tin foil. Shifting the piece of chocolate around, he recognized it being something called a kiss. A kiss, right? How nice of Lance to place some chocolates in his pocket!

"Hey, do you want a kiss?" He asked with an excited look on his face as he stared into Luke's eyes. "Unless you're not into that of course!" He immediately looked down at his pocket, pulling out two pieces of chocolate that were triangular in shape, covered in thin silver tin foil. "But I haven't met many who dislike chocolate." He extended his hand over towards Luke, offering it to him.

P O L I C E x C H I E F
                                          here for your viewing pleasure.
                                          OUTFIT: Uniform
                                          COMPANY: Ailee, Luke

Anastasia Grace

Wily Wench

User Image

[Tᴀɪʟᴏʀ]

Tʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ɴᴏɪsᴇ Is ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ?

After handing the menu back to the waiter, Victoria shifted her posture forward a little and crossed her legs, resting her left arm flat on the table. Her right elbow was propped up so that she could rest her chin on her palm. She gently strummed her fingers against her lower lip and cheek as Sieghart detailed his usual routine for enjoying the nights when the moon brilliantly shone in the night sky. A beautiful moon, is it, she thought to herself. I wonder if I ever thought of the full moon that way. Even though she was only slightly younger than her cousin during their respective conversions into non-human species, the early stages of her change had been excruciatingly painful enough to obscure her memory. The majority of the time, instincts would have overwhelmed her so that it was as if another soul, one vicious and hungry for blood, had inhabited her body. It was constant and not restricted to nights of the full moon, and as a result, she didn’t retain many memories of what happened before she joined a werewolf pack aside from the shallow, physical details that Jonathan relayed back to her too many years later. Upon hearing those words from her lunchtime companion, Victoria admitted internally that she was somewhat jealous.

“Lucky you,” she muttered, lowering her eyes to stare absentmindedly at her left hand for a few moments. Lifting her head, unconcerned if he heard her say that or not, she continued, ”Well, it was really yesterday, but it’s usually three nights to me. In either case, that sounds like it would be nice. Did you do that either of the previous two nights?” At most, she would slink out into the forest and hunt a few wild animals, as she did the night before. Werewolves who were sane were not keen on staying in town for any kind of night life during a transformation for obvious reasons, so her only options were really to stay home or roam the town borders. But after the agonizing part of the evening, Victoria would be insistent on spending the rest of the night as normally as she could, enjoying herself and ignoring the light that would glimmer overhead.

The waiter brought the drink shortly after they had ordered, and Victoria voiced her thanks before he left their table. She picked the glass up and placed the straw in between her lips, taking a good drink of the iced tea. With her long-sleeved hoodie, and not to mention the hair on her arms, she had already begun to really feel the heat, so she was grateful for the refreshing drink. Heck, tea served in any way found favor with her. She set the glass back down when Sieghart asked about her plans for tomorrow’s festivities. ”Plans for the Sea Festival? Yes, I will likely make my way to the beach early in the morning, like I have every year. I don’t really have any previous arrangements other than to enjoy the activities, with some swimming here and there, along the way,” she said with a smile. Victoria had quite a bit of endurance, so she was really understating how much of the day she would actually spend swimming. The cool water was her favorite part of the beach after all, much better than playing in the sand.

Off to the side, she thought she could hear a familiar voice. It wasn’t loud, but she could hear it even though it came all the way from the restaurant entrance. Her enhanced hearing normally consisted of a clutter of noises evenly distributed around her, except for the voices that were closer in distance or that she was accustomed to. She took a moment to glance in that direction, seeing that the cheerful voice belonged to the witch she had come to know as a good friend. Actually, after a little hunt, I think I just might drop by to pay Callisto a visit tonight. She turned back with a small smile, opting for another sip of the iced tea before she tilted her head a few degrees sideways and looked at Sieghart. ”What about you?” There would still be a few minutes to wait before their orders would be served.

╔══════════════════════╗
          Locαтιoɴ » Le Tessier
          Coмpαɴy » Sieghart
          Mood/Tнoυɢнтѕ » Mildly jealous / Happy
          Joυrɴαl » [x]
        ╚══════════════════════╝

YoungDollars

Supreme Garbage

User Image

LOUIS .PAISLEY
                                            police officer

Thankful to hear that Ashton wasn't presently busy, Louis visibly relaxed, his rigid stance going slack. So she was taking a break from writing… Very interesting. He tilted his head slightly to the side, appraising her quietly. Though he had not many (read: any) writers in his lifetime, he'd always assumed they'd be the stuffy sort. Ashton seemed to be quite the opposite. He found himself enjoying her pleasant demeanor. He wondered what kinds of subjects she wrote about, and if she had ever been published. He fancied himself quite the reader––maybe he could one day read something of hers.

"Now I know you're quite busy on your patrol officer, but can I offer you a glass of water or something before you have to stroll back on your way?" she inquired.

Louis looked away briefly, observing the empty street. His expression was a thoughtful one as he contemplated whether or not he ought to take her up on her offer. Technically speaking he could take his lunch break at any time; Roman was far from strict about scheduling. And technically speaking he had a duty to the people. Plus, it would be rather rude to turn her down, not to mention the fact he was growing curious about her writing.

He finally looked back at Ashton and worked out the slightest semblance of a smile. "I would like that, actually. Thank you for the offer. I imagine writing can get difficult at times. If I can do anything to help, even if it's joining you on your break, I would be happy to do it."

Holding his hat at his chest, he gestured down the walkway. "Shall we?" he questioned politely. Naturally he wouldn't dream of walking ahead of her. This was her property, and he was merely the guest. After a moment, he added, "Forgive me for being forward, but I would also like to hear about your writing, if you don't mind sharing."

To be honest, it was not every day that he did this sort of thing. However easygoing Roman was, Louis preferred strict schedules, always knowing what he was going to do next. Today just seemed like the right day to let go a little.

location │ Ashton's Home x company │ Ms. Ashton Edwards x journalClick Here
                                            English_Artisan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces