ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Daltry Graives

Daltry smiled. "Thanks.. "He said softly as she left. Although a lap dance was nothing he had interest in right now. He sighed and downed the shot and raised his hand for another. it came sliding down the bar and he snatched it up and downed that too. He cleared his throat and looked over to the server.. Her name was Sundance, here at least, but he had heard her mention the name Snow a few days ago.. He sighed as he got up and dropped ten Dollars on the bar and headed for the door. "What the ******** is going on with me?"He mumbled..

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ϲɑɭєɱ

People always do their best to view the world through their own tinted lenses...
User Image
As the woman went over to help another patron, his senses suddenly caught onto something he hadn't quite expected to find here: magic. While it was nothing more than a niggling sense of familiarity in the back of his mind, he was able to pinpoint it accurately simply because he had been trained in the arts since childhood. As he glanced around for the source, he fondly remembered something that his mother used to tell him to that effect: 'Just as blood calls to blood, magic also calls to magic.' After a few moments, his gaze landed briefly on the man that the woman had gone to help and he inwardly chuckled to himself. 'Truly, that another wizard would show up here is pretty ironic,' Cal thought to himself ruefully. After a moment of consideration, he decided not to initiate any contact, though he did catch what the woman had told him towards the end about a lap-dance and chuckled softly at that. The guy really did seem like he should unwind.

He decided to wait until the woman came back before starting on his drink, and no sooner had he he decided on that, she showed up and gestured for him to add the scotch to her cup. Cal, did so without hesitation and passed it back to her before raising his own glass and a small smile was on his lips as she spoke before he nodded. "It's no trouble at all. In fact, I'm flattered you're willing to drink with me," he replied and actually laughed lightly at the dancer wanting her to sit on his lap. " Oh, is that so? Well, I certainly can't say I would mind, but what do you think about that?" he asked with a wink before continuing. "Hmm, that is a fair point. In that case, Calem Salvatori, at your service," he grinned and bowed slightly with a small flourish. "And may I know the lovely lady's name?"
User Image
...but to those who open their minds to the impossible, the world suddenly becomes far more interesting.
Current Status
With: A rather pretty server (Snow)
Mood: Flirtatious towards Snow

Only one Chainsaw:
Im only angel

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Daltry Graives

He sighed, looked back one more time and walked out into the streets. His life was spiraling out of control. His family was dead, his orphanage was burned to the ground shortly after he left, someone or something was after him and he could feel it. He had to keep moving. Soon he would be leaving Taelic, it was his final option..

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Snow shrugged about the lap comment. "Sounds fun to me." She smiled mischievously and took a sip of her drink while she leaned on the counter. "Calem. That's an interesting name. How did you get blessed with that name? You can call me Sundance." She grimaced at the joke of a name the strippers had given her. They all thought it was a good joke. Personally, she liked Secret better, but that was already taken.

She glanced over to the gentleman she'd given the cherry bomb to and noticed that he had left. She frowned and moved around the bar to go collect the money he had left. "Wonder where he went off to. He wasn't here to long." She frowned, a bit disappointed, but shrugged it off.

When she headed back over to Calem, she slipped up onto his lap in a graceful manner and looped one arm around the back of his neck. "So tell me a bit about yourself Calem." She reached around him for her drink and took a sip. She was sure glad he chose sharing this over buying her a beer, like most the men tried to do.

Where I am: Plasma strip club
Who I am with: Calem
What I am doing: Working

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Daltry Graives

He growled as rain started to pour down and stepped back into the club to stay dry. Damn.."He said softly.. He saw her straddling the man's lap and cringed a little and then hoped no one saw that. He sat back down and pulled a book from his bag. It was a book about Witches and Wizards. It was written as if they actually existed and this man wrote a field journal on them. He sighed as he began rereading a page he had read eight times already. "If only.."He whispered..

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ϲɑɭєɱ

People always do their best to view the world through their own tinted lenses...
User Image
Cal chuckled slightly. "It does, doesn't it?" he concurred airily before taking a sip of his own drink, letting out a soft breath at the pleasant burn down his throat. He hummed slightly at her remark on his name and shrugged after a moment. "Thank you. Truthfully, I'm not sure why my parents named me as they did. Maybe they were really into literature or magical lore, as some people have said my name seems almost out of place in this era Honestly, I don't know, but I do like it as well. So, Sundance, huh?" Cal paused for a moment and looked at her closely, taking note of her distaste for the name and gave her a wry grin. "I don't think it suits you either. It seems too.... mundane for you, I guess. Really, I halfway expected something associated with the moon, or winter, because of your hair," he admitted the last with a light laugh and ran a hand through his hair sheepishly.

Cal nodded as she went to get the money the man had left and took another sip of his drink before setting it down on the bar. He pondered for a moment on how 'Sundance' could have possibly ended up in a place like this despite standing out so much. After a short while, he was cut off from his musings when she came back and prompt sat herself languidly on his lap. He simply raised an eyebrow and chuckled, picking up his drink and taking another sip of his drink. "Well, and here I thought you were almost shy when I first saw you. As for me, that depends on what you'd like to know. I'd hate to bore such a lovely lady with unimportant details," he replied coyly. Wondering what she would ask. It wasn't like he could just come out and say he was a wizard and freelance assassin. The former would likely have him in a mental ward if she wasn't aware of the hidden world and the latter was, well, highly frowned upon.
User Image
...but to those who open their minds to the impossible, the world suddenly becomes far more interesting.
Current Status
With: Sundance
Mood: Intrigued and flirty

Only one Chainsaw:No worries, it's all good. =3
Im only angel

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Snow smiled a bit sheepishly. "Well Sundance isn't my real name of course. It's my 'stripper name'," she responded with a giggle. "And you're actually pretty close about the winter thing. I can't tell you my real name, though. Not here." She took a drink and looked out at the people in the bar as she continued to talk. "I usually am pretty shy, but they want me to become a dancer so I'm trying to break that habit. I still haven't decided yet." She shrugged. Dancing was one thing, Stripping her top off in front of a ton of horny men was another.

With a quick glance to the clock, her smile widened. Her shift would be over soon. "Well I only have time for a couple questions before my shift is done so I better make them good. Hmm.... Well obviously I work here. What's your job like?"

She took in a deep breath. All the drinks she'd been bought tonight were starting to catch up to her. It was the busiest night she'd ever worked, and the most she'd ever drank. Weird, she didn't realize that vampires could get drunk. She made sure to conduct herself well so that the lap she was sitting on wouldn't notice. She picked up her drink, spilling a little bit on Calem on accident. So much for conducting well. "Oh, I'm sorry." She picked up a few napkins from the bar and dabbed the wet spot she left on his jacket.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw the other gentleman step in, seeming to be a bit wet. It must be storming outside. She waved at him and asked from across the room, "Can i get you another drink? You might be waiting a minute if it's raining out there."

Edited

Where I am: Plasma strip club
Who I am with: Calem
What I am doing: Working

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
A frail looking man in a cloak came out of a room with locks on the outside of the door.. He raised his head and the hood fell back. He had bright green eyes and a wrinkled old face weathered and aged. He sighed and shook his head.. "We have a problem.. Another Human has discovered the truth. He even has video evidence, he plans on making it public. Thankfully we have three hours before he can get home and upload it online."He said in a raspy voice.

"Damn it.."Another cloaked man said. "We'll send our best out.."He said and threw a note into the fireplace. Green fire erupted from the fireplace and a purple trail seeped through the ceiling and disappeared.

Smitten Kitten

Caitlyn waved the the bartender, a very cute girl, before going back to her drink. The woman didn't bother with her, probably because she was already drinking her day away, so ah well. She probably wasn't interested in women anyway. Such a loss. Caitlyn giggled for no Apparantly reason and finished her second drink. They were well made, and she was really feeling them both by the time the boy who had come in and left earlier popped back in with a book this time.

"Hey, isn't that..." Cait squinted a tilted a bit, trying to see the cover before giving up and walking over to Daltry. "Is that the ap psychology second edition?" She asked hopefully.

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Daltry Graives

He jumped, startled. "Oh.. ermm.. No. Its stupid... Fairytale crap.."He said.. "I don't even know why I like it.."He said softly.. His face was beat red. He closed the book and pushed it half way into his bag.. He looked into this girl's eyes and was hit with another flashback..

A teen, a girl bleeding underneath an oak tree.. Her eyes gushing tears, mixed with the pouring rain. Daltry held her close sobbing into her chest.. "Victoria!"He roared into the night sky.. He jumped up and swung his arms around and water went everywhere. The rain stopped and fire erupted on the cloaked men around him.

He shook himself out of the flash back and took a sip of water in front of him.

Capitalist

User Image

Ebris yawned as she woke up from her little nap in a strip club. Not the best place to take a nap, but atleast it was in
a janitor's closet. She left the closet and walked into the club, noticing the rain that was pouring outside. With a sigh,
she stood in the corner of the club, glaring down anyone that looked at her. She generally hated humans, but the way the
acted made them seem even worse. "Deep breaths, Ebris..." she thought to herself. Closing her eyes and
inhaling deeply, she gained tranquility. She now began to wander the strip club, ignoring everyone around her.
She stopped for a second before noticing a boy and girl that oddly stood out. With her trap shut, she surveyed the two.

Smitten Kitten

Caitlyn blinked a bit and shook her head slightly. She was a bit fuzzy, so she almost didn't notice the way the boys eyes zoned out, and how still he got for just a bit. Ah well, maybe he was some sort for freak or something. All the better, only the best people were. "Ah, too bad. I was going to bug you for homework help." She winked and gave a wicked grin.

"You looked a bit young to be in here." She commented, taking the seat beside him. The alcohol was making her feel much more forward, so a conversation with a total stranger, hells yah it was a good idea! "Especially with a kids book." She smiled more and looked the boy over a bit. His eyes were the most fantastic shade of blue, though it could have just been the alcohol making them look even more blue and sparkly. It was like her hair. Blue happened to be one of her more...appreciated colors.

There was something wonky about the blue eyed boy. Her skin prickled as soon as she had gotten near to him to ask about the book, and the feeling was only growing the longer she stayed near. It wasn’t unpleasant, and it made her curious. While she waited for the boy to respond, Cait unconscious messed with a few strands of her hair. She was going to have to redye it soon. The pale blonde wasn't showing through just yet, but she hated seeing it. The dye never seemed to hurt her, so she thought nothing of the constant dying.

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Daltry Graives

He chuckled a little.. "I'm old enough.. "He said with a smirk. "Homework, yeah, already did that.."He said.."I could still help.." He raised his hand for two shots and smiled at her.. "So.. why are you in a strip club?"He said smiling.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ϲɑɭєɱ

User Image
He grinned at her before pouring them both some more scotch and took a sip. "Heh, yeah, I figured it wasn't your real name. Though I certainly hope to learn it someday, especially if I'm right about it tying into winter," Cal chuckled slightly as he took another swig before setting his glass down again, simply listening to her words. He looked over at her and hummed a bit in thought when she mentioned the possibility of her becoming a dancer. "Well, I'd be lying if I said, you being a dancer isn't an appealing thought, you are rather beautiful and graceful. But it is smart of you to think on it. As much as I respect dancers, I'd imagine that having a bunch of horny guys leering at you isn't the most comfortable situation in the world," Cal replied honestly before shrugging slightly, only to ponder on her question about his job.

"Well, I'm something of a freelancer. If there's work to be done and the pay's decent, I give it a shot since I know at least a bit about most hard labor. Though I'm mainly a waiter at a restaurant, to be perfectly honest," he grinned sheepishly. While it wasn't the most glamorous of jobs, he did often work as a waiter to keep some sort of respectable cover. When she spilled her drink on him, however, he just laughed lightly and gently took the glass and put it on the bar so that she wouldn't have to worry about another spill for the time being. "Don't worry about it, it's fine. I guess the drinks must be catching up to you?" There was some amusement in his tone as she wiped at the spot. "Besides, judging by the storm out there, it'll likely get a lot more wet than that," Cal replied and looked over at the young man- no, wizard who stepped back from outside.

He was about to talk to Sundance once more, when he managed to catch a glimpse of what book the young man had gotten out, making his face go blank for a split second. 'By the gods, does this guy not realize what the hell he's doing?!' With that thought and a slight prayer of thanks that Sundance was waving towards the guy, a hand slipped into his pocket and with a word of power whispered within his mind, a tendril of energy that couldn't be perceived by normal humans raced from Cal, to the book, and enveloped all those who glanced at the field manual into an illusion: making normal humans disregard it as inconsequential.

With that bit of damage control done, he sighed, and picked up his drink once more and took another sip as if nothing had happened in those precious few seconds.
User Image
Current Status
With: Sundance
Mood: Intrigued and flirty

Only one Chainsaw:
Im only angel
Daltry Graives

Capitalist

User Image

Ebris rolled her eyes and barged out of the club, before remembering it was raining. She hissed under her breath and ran about, not really knowing what she was doing. She ended up back at the strip club, her usually pale face red with frustration. She sat outside with the drops of rain slowly soaking her body. "I'm gonna rip something apart," she growled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff