Welcome to Gaia! ::

HOLY WATER CANNOT HELP YOU NOW xx A THOUSAND ARMIES COULDN'T KEEP ME OUT xx SEE I'VE COME TO BURN YOUR KINGDOM DOWN xx AND NO RIVERS AND NO LAKES CAN PUT THE FIRE OUT xx I'M GONNA RAISE THE STAKES xx I'M GONNA SMOKE YOU OUTUser ImageUser Image

* I WILL COME TO YOU ❛ MY LOVE
                                                                              ᴡʜɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏsxxxx AND I WILL SET YOU FREE EACH TIME
                                                                                    innocents and wiser men will somehow be the same innocents and wiser men will somehow be the same
                                                                                    innocents and wiser men will somehow be the same innocents and wiser men will somehow be the same
                                                                                                        YOUR HEART still bound in chains ¤
                                                                                --------------------------------------------------------------------

♛. *CREATOR
                                                                                yours truly, feuillemort "morty"

♛. *INSPIRATION
                                                                                furuba, of course || history || religion || war

♛. *GRAPHICS
                                                                                graphics and coding created by feuillemort

♛. *STATUS
                                                                                under construction / accepting - LOOKING FOR A GOD AND CAT

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
      HOLY WATER CANNOT HELP YOU NOW xx A THOUSAND ARMIES COULDN'T KEEP ME OUT xx SEE I'VE COME TO BURN YOUR KINGDOM DOWN xx AND NO RIVERS AND NO LAKES CAN PUT THE FIRE OUT xx I'M GONNA RAISE THE STAKES xx I'M GONNA SMOKE YOU OUTUser ImageUser Image

“Grandma, I want to hear a story.”

The old woman looked down kindly at her granddaughter. The young girl had her head resting on her arms as she stared out of the window. She could see the young girl was watching the other children play outside. The little one had learned long ago that it wasn’t safe to be around other children, not when they could be so careless, not when a boy could bump into her so easily. She had taken to asking her grandmother for stories when she was feeling sad that she couldn’t go out and play too. The old woman sat next to her, and began braiding her hair.

“Would you like to hear about the first God, and how the Zodiacs came to be? You love that story.”

The young one shook her grandmother from her hair with a huff. Usually, that story made her feel special. She didn’t feel special today though, sitting behind the window. “I don’t want to hear that one.” She pouted and continued to watch the other children. “It isn’t fair.” She huffed. “I wanna play. We shouldn’t have to be locked up.” Her childishness would have been endearing were it not such a true statement, whether she realized it or not. The woman slowly went back to braiding her hair, and this time she wasn’t shaken off. “I have a story you might want to hear. But you can’t tell anyone I told you.” She put one finger to her lips. Her voice was hushed, as if she didn’t want anyone else to hear, although they were alone in the house. The girl, still young and infatuated with secrets, picked up on this and turned to her grandmother with big pleading eyes. “I’m the Rabbit, I’m good at keeping secrets!” The woman chuckled. It was sweet the way the girl bargained, even though she would tell her anyway. “Did you know the Zodiac weren’t always a secret? There was a time when everyone knew, and they thought it was a blessing from Heaven.” The girl’s eyes widened, trying to comprehend a world where she didn’t have to hide. “And the kid Zodiacs could go play with the other children?” The old woman nodded. “Not only that, but the God was even the emperor, and the Zodiac could go wherever they wanted.” To the child, it sounded like a dream come true. “They could be priestesses, and artisans, even warriors or noblemen if they wanted. I heard that some of them even had special abilities.” That last part she added on mostly for effect. The woman may not have believed it had she herself not had the ability to erase the memories of people. Perhaps the Dragon’s was the last of these abilities that had survived through the generations. After a moment however, the child’s excitement lessened, and her face fell, contorting as she thought.

“But Grandma? Why can’t it be that way now?”

The Old Dragon let go of the child’s braids and thought, bringing her arms up to pull her against her chest. “I don’t know, little bunny. The world changed, people changed. It’s all legend now.”

The Rabbit looked up. “But the story is real, right Grandma?”

“Yes, my love. It is.”

----------------------------

Year 897 of the Heian Period.

In every generation born of the blood of the Royal Family, the Fujiwara, a new emperor is born to rule. Only the God of the Zodiac may ascend to the throne, for he or she is the rightful ruler of Japan. Alongside them, thirteen Juunishi are born as proof of their divinity. They are worshipped as Kami, spirits bound to the earth by the people, and are a symbol of hope. All of them, but one. In the old legends, it is said that, in the beginning, Cat was the only friend to a lonely God. But then God began to hold banquets and soon, Cat was overshadowed by the other animals, but the worst of all of them was the Rat. He had been the first to come, and he stole all of God’s attention. So Cat became jealous, and in his jealousy, it is said that Cat killed Rat. Then God cursed the Cat, and gave to him a hideous form that showed the true nature of his soul. And in every generation, that Cat is reborn. Long ago, it was ordered by a past Emperor and God that the Cat should be killed the moment it is born, and this demand has always been followed, lest its evil corrupt the Zodiac, corrupt Japan. But on the night the newborn Cat was meant to be killed, the servant proved himself unable to kill a helpless child, no matter what it may be. So he stole the Cat away, and hid him, and gave him to a family, unable to have children of their own, and he was safe.

Though his rule is divine, the people have come to fear their Emperor and the God of the Juunishi. Yet, they do not dare strike against them, for how could they fight against one whose rule is sanctioned by Heaven? Not only are they divine, but they are served by twelve other gods given human form. They loved the Zodiac, and they feared the God. But now, a war has begun that the people did not expect. Led by a mysterious man, he has rallied the country-side, forming an army, calling themselves the Teishuku, the “Virtuous”. He claims that the Emperor and the Zodiac are false gods, heretic monsters, and he means to overthrow them. Most of the people who love their Zodiac far too much, and believe truly that the Juunishi are blessed by Heaven, were offended by these words. But there were enough who believed the man’s words, and he used the God’s tyrannous rule as a war cry, and gathered an army against the emperor.

Only one elderly servant realizes who this man must be, and he wonders if he made a mistake letting the child live so many years ago, or if he had truly done the right thing.

O1. *THE BASICS
                                                                            I'm the creator of this rp, and therefore what I say goes. I reserve the right to reject anyone's reserve or profile for any reason. I would be more than happy to have a discussion with you about why your application was rejected, and maybe even work with you to fix it and get it to a point where I will accept it. But if I say no, I mean no, okay? I will treat you with respect, so I ask that you treat me with the same. I'm pretty easy to get along with, so hopefully there wont be any issues. Make sure to treat each other nicely, after all, the whole point of this is to have fun. If an issue arises, take your argument to the pms. If you can's solve your issues on your own, come to me and I'll help you work through it. Don't bring the others into it. If you're rude, you're out. I don't tolerate that s**t.

Another thing I don't want to see is gratuitous smut. Romance is fine, it's a highlight for Furuba rps. But when it goes past simple kissing, snuggling, what have you, cut it out. I don't want to read five posts in a row of two characters macking on each other.

O2. *APPLICATIONS
                                                                            The fun part, making up your character! Send me a reserve first, and be sure to include your samples. I'll check those out, and review your app. If I like what I see, you can start on your profile! There are a few things to keep in mind however. Many of the characters in this rp have predetermined traits, or genders. I ask that you respect this, because I put them there for a reason. It's nothing backbreaking, but they're to be used as a guide when writing up your character.

Another thing to keep in mind is the time period. This is set approximately in the Heian Period of Japan. That means your picture NEEDS to fit that description, especially clothing. I don't want to see anything modern, or anything that looks modern. I know you may not have a picture that is period accurate, and that's okay, that stuff can be tricky to find and I'm not picky. I just don't want to see headphones, or skyscrapers, or things like that. On that note, I don't want a million samurai. I will be putting a cap on certain professions like that to keep diversity up. I can be very particular about characters, so don't give me anything typical, okay? I'm not even talking mary-sue, because none of you lovely people will be sending me those. I'm just talking about characters I see in literally every rp, like a 19 to 20-something year old girl who's just the best warrior ever because reasons. Give me something unique, make me love your character!

When you send me your reserves, title the pm "I Serve [the Teishuku, the Emperor, or No One]". Once I accept your reserve, go to the APPS thread, and post your reserve. There, other rpers will be able to see your character, and get an idea for plots you would like to see happen! For your profile, create your own test thread. Once it's completed, send me the link via pm with the title "Who I've Become". Then I'll link it up on the front page, and you're free to post, baby!

O3. *GRAMMAR AND POSTING
                                                                            This is fairly simple, and I know this won't be a problem. Just be sure to use correct grammar, spelling and sentence structure. Mistakes will be made, that's cool, I know I make them. Just don't be misspelling words every other sentence, and we're fine. I know you guys are too good to have this be an issue though. c:

As for posting, I want at least a few good paragraphs, preferably 500 or more words at the least, but I'm not going to be a hounding anyone, or checking your posts. If you're applying to this rp, you should understand what level is required of you, and I'm sure you'll excel. I get that writer's block happens, or sometimes things just aren't exciting in the rp at the moment. All's cool, but be sure you have enough substance for your partners to respond to.
                                                                            I'm not going to say you need to post once every whatever. If you don't post, you get booted, simple as that. If for any reason you can't access a computer to make your post, or you're going away - basically, if you have any reason you can't post, please let me know why and for how long! I'd hate to kick you out when you had a legit reason.

O4. *EXTRA
                                                                            I don't want to bog you guys down with too many rules, so for now, that's it! Generally, conduct in an rp should be self-explanatory, and honestly I've never had a problem before, so let's keep that streak up! If, however, I think of something that needs to be added, add it I will, because I can do that. c:
                                                                            You guys are too fantastic to make me add more rules though, I can already tell.

♛. *RESERVE SKELETONS
                                                                              Send me this first! This is the basics for your character, to give me and the other rpers an idea of what you plan for them. Also, it'll be a good start to getting some plotting going between characters! All Zodiacs are of the Fujiwara family.
                                                                              Keep in mind the prompts in the "Information" post. Some will be more detailed than others, but all should help guide the creation of your character. c:
                                                                              I don't want to see characters that are too young, but at the same time, keep the ages diverse. I would love to have characters anywhere from 18-40. Perhaps a little younger if your character truly calls for it.
                                                                              Don't be afraid to message me with any questions, or if there are tiny things you may want to tweak. There is an example in the APPS thread of my character in case you need one.

[img]http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r763/happyrobotnoises/hunting_by_vivienka-d5ru6931-Copy_zps399055b6.jpg[/img]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]NAME... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] character's name [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]ROLE... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] role you're applying for [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]GENDER... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] gender here [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]AGE.. [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] age here [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]BLURB... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] give a brief summary of your character- what's their personality? how do you plan to play them? be sure to include what occupation they have, keep in mind this may be the same as your role.

[color=#817679]*||[/color] Give me
                                                                    [color=#817679]*||[/color] plots
                                                                    [color=#817679]*||[/color] you would want to see
                                                                    [color=#817679]*||[/color] with your character
                                                                    [color=#817679]*||[/color] Add as many
                                                                    [color=#817679]*||[/color] as you want[/size]

♛. *PROFILE SKELETONS
                                                                              Once your reserve is accepted, you may begin working on your profile. Create your own thread in the test forum, and then slap these suckers in there! Send me the link once you're finished so I can look over them. Once accepted, I'll link them to the front page.

[imgleft]http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r763/happyrobotnoises/1_zpscc74c250.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=#817679][size=18][color=#495055]✳[/color][/size]♛[/color][color=#C48793]¦[/color] [color=#495055]LAST[color=#817679],[/color] [color=#C48793]—[i]&[/i][/color] FIRST[/color] [color=#817679]◦[/color] [/b][/size]
                                                                    [color=#817679]_________________________________________________________________[/color]
                                                                    [color=white]xxx[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                    [imgleft]http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r763/happyrobotnoises/qWF0K4o_zpse32b29d4.png[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][i][color=#C48793]&[/color][/i][/size][b][size=21][color=#817679]⋮[/color][color=#495055][i]BASICS[/i] [/color][color=#C48793]◦[/color] [color=#817679]┅[/color] [/size][/b]

[/list] [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]ROLE... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] ex. the rat, the leader, etc. [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]ALLEGIANCE... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] who is your character loyal to- the emperor, the teishuku? neutral?
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]SEXUALITY... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] self-explanatory [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]AGE... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] age here [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]POWER... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] power here if your character has one. erase if not.
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]OCCUPATION... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] what does your character do for a living? this may be the same as your "role". please elaborate. [/size]

[list][size=24][i][color=#C48793]&[/color][/i][/size][b][size=21][color=#817679]⋮[/color][color=#495055][i]APPEARANCE[/i] [/color][color=#C48793]◦[/color] [color=#817679]┅[/color] [/size][/b][/list]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]GENDER... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] gender here [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]HEIGHT... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] height here [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]WEIGHT... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] weight here [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]HAIR COLOR... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] hair color here[/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]EYE COLOR... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] eye color here
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]BUILD... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] how is your character's body built?
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]EXTRA... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] scars? tattoos? anything extra goes here [/size]

[imgleft]http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r763/happyrobotnoises/1_zpscc74c250.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=#817679][size=18][color=#495055]✳[/color][/size]♛[/color][color=#C48793]¦[/color] [color=#495055]LAST[color=#817679],[/color] [color=#C48793]—[i]&[/i][/color] FIRST[/color] [color=#817679]◦[/color] [/b][/size]
                                                                    [color=#817679]_________________________________________________________________[/color]
                                                                    [imgleft]http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r763/happyrobotnoises/qWF0K4o_zpse32b29d4.png[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][i][color=#C48793]&[/color][/i][/size][b][size=21][color=#817679]⋮[/color][color=#495055][i]PREFERENCES[/i] [/color][color=#C48793]◦[/color] [color=#817679]┅[/color] [/size][/b]

[/list] [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]LIKE.. [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] explain [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]LIKE.. [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] explain [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]LIKE.. [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] explain [/size]

[size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]DISLIKE.. [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] explain [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]DISLIKE.. [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] explain [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]DISLIKE.. [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] explain [/size][list]

[size=24][i][color=#C48793]&[/color][/i][/size][b][size=21][color=#817679]⋮[/color][color=#495055][i]SEARCHING DEEPER[/i] [/color][color=#C48793]◦[/color][color=#817679]┅[/color] [/size][/b][/list]

[size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]FEAR.. [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] explain [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]FEAR.. [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] explain [/size]

[size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]AMBITION/GOAL.. [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] explain [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]AMBITION/GOAL.. [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] explain [/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][i][color=#C48793]&[/color][/i][/size][b][size=21][color=#817679]⋮[/color][color=#495055][i]PERSONALITY[/i] [/color][color=#C48793]◦[/color] [color=#817679]┅[/color] [/size][/b]

[/list] [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]GOOD TRAIT... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] elaborate [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]GOOD TRAIT... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] elaborate [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]GOOD TRAIT... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] elaborate [/size]

[size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]BAD TRAIT... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] elaborate [/size]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][color=#495055]BAD TRAIT... [size=12]||[/size][/color][/b][/size] [size=11] elaborate [/size]

[list][size=24][i][color=#C48793]&[/color][/i][/size][b][size=21][color=#817679]⋮[/color][color=#495055][i]INTO THE PAST[/i] [/color][color=#C48793]◦[/color] [color=#817679]┅[/color] [/size][/b][/list]
                                                                    [size=10][color=#817679]*♕[/color][b][color=#C48793]⋮[/color][/b][size=11] backstory here, a good few paragraphs please[/size]

♛. *THE ZODIAC
                                                                          EMPEROR
                                                                          God of the Zodiac and rightful ruler of the throne. Their rule has instilled much fear into the people, who quake at their name, however, they have also proven themselves to be a surprisingly capable ruler, and have kept Japan stable and prevented many disasters from both outside and within. The Emperor is immune to any abilities the Zodiac may have. Note:: All Zodiac cry upon their very first meeting with the God. For most of the Juunishi, this happens at a young age, and many do not remember it. The Cat has not yet met the God...
                                                                          The Emperor can be a woman.
                                                                          No younger than twenty-three.

RAT
                                                                          The Spirit of the Rat has ever hated the Spirit of the Cat since the day of the original Banquet when it was murdered. Now that the Cat lives, the Rat as only one desire - destroy him. However, the Rat's own ambitions may be just as selfish as the Cat's...

OX
                                                                          The Ox is different from the others in the fact that they seem to have two distinct personalities, a "white" half and a "black" half. The white half is generally calm and logical, while the black half is ruled by emotion, and is rather terrifying to witness. Terrifying enough that even the Emperor has learned the back away. They are also unique in the fact that not only does their human form have two "halves" so does their Zodiac form. To transform when normal, or "White", they would be a regular cow. However, to transform when angered and "Black", they become an enormous, horned beast, pitch black, with skin thick enough that not even a spear could pierce it.

TIGER
                                                                          Deceased. Fierce, protective and loyal, the Tiger was one of the greatest soldiers of his generation. It was a common sight to have seen the Tiger and Dragon fight alongside one another for their Emperor, and his Zodiac form was a terrifying thing to witness in battle. As kindhearted as he was fierce, beloved by the people, his death at the hands of the Teishuku shocked and disheartened commoner and noble alike. He had been gifted with the power of telekinesis.

RABBIT
                                                                          Wise beyond their years, the Rabbit serves as a faithful adviser to the Emperor. Their visions are never wrong. They do not live in the Palace, but rather along the outskirts in one of the many small villages that surround it. They are within easy reach however, should the Emperor require them. The Rabbit has the gift of foresight, given visions of the future.

DRAGON
                                                                          A skilled warrior, the Dragon is one half of the backbone that secures the Emperor's rule over Japan. With the ability to transform into a five-clawed dragon, there are few who can, or will, stand before him in battle. When within the palace, he can often be seen in his dragon form by the Emperor's side, guarding him. The Dragon has the ability to both erase and manipulate memories.
                                                                          Twin brother to the Phoenix.

SNAKE
                                                                          Deceased. Unlike the Tiger and Monkey, the Snake did not die as a result of the war. She fell ill during the past winter, Snakes have ever hated the cold, and for two months she did not recover. Her passing, however, was peaceful.

HORSE
                                                                          This Zodiac's ability is both a gift and a curse. They have the capacity to remember every minute detail of any event, every word spoken in a conversation, or every feeling and thought they experience. While incredibly useful, miraculous and telling, there is also a certain amount of strain that comes with remembering so much.

RAM
                                                                          The Ram, though not an oracle or soothsayer, is gifted with visions of past events. These visions are often times random and meaningless, however certain objects and people will spark these visions, and may give important clues to the present.

MONKEY
                                                                          Deceased. A sweet young girl who once lived in the outskirts of the villages, healing sick children and villagers, as she had always been skilled in medicine. She was killed in a raid when the Teishuku attacked and razed the village to the ground.
                                                                          Sister to the Boar.

PHOENIX
                                                                          The second half of the driving force behind the Emperor's rule alongside the Dragon, the Phoenix in her own right is a powerful force to be reckoned with. Though she does not fight in her human form in battles, when there is dire need, she will transform into a firebird and descend from the skies alongside her brother. She has the ability to return lost memories, and fabricate new ones.
                                                                          Twin sister to the Dragon.

DOG
                                                                          This Zodiac is an Empath, which means they have the ability to feel the emotions of those around them, but they are also capable of soothing those in need, should the person be wiling.
                                                                          RESERVED

BOAR
                                                                          Sibling to the Monkey, her death at the hands of the so-called Teishuku has hit the Boar hard. They, like the Rabbit, live away from the palace in the surrounding villages, however the Emperor has offered on a few occasions to relocate the Boar back to the Palace to be closer to their remaining family, in an attempt to help then recover from their loss.

♛. *THE OUTSIDERS
                                                                          NONCURSED
                                                                          Two members of the Fujiwara family, born free from the spirits of the Zodiac. They are free to live their lives as they wish, whether that be in the palace, or away from it.

SAMURAI
                                                                          A warrior who has settled in one of the various villages. They seek to protect their home, but may find themselves wrapped up in this war between gods and men.

VILLAGER
                                                                          A simple peasant who has the privilege of living near the palace, and often sees the Zodiac as they go about their daily lives. There is something about them that has always entranced this commoner. How could anyone think they are evil?

♛. *THE TEISHUKU
                                                                          THE LEADER
                                                                          The force behind the war against the Emperor, and the Leader of the Teishuku, this man is fearsome. His ambitions are for himself, and only himself, and he will take what he desires through any means necessary. As a man who should have died as a child, the Cat of the Zodiac feels as though he has nothing to lose, and will destroy those who impede him.
                                                                          The Cat has only one form, and that form is a grotesque monster that towers over any man. Its sickly, wrinkled skin smells of death, and its hideous maw is riddled with teeth as large as a man's fingers, and are sharp as knives.
                                                                          No younger than twenty-four.

SECOND IN COMMAND
                                                                          A battle-hardened warrior, skilled in both techniques and strategy, they are a close adviser and friend to the Leader of the Teishuku army. Though he trusts this person more than most, they still do not know the true identity of the man they follow, and risk their life for.

SAMURAI
                                                                          Two warriors who believe that the Juunishi are indeed false gods, and seek to rid the world of their evil, and being Japan into a new golden age.

NOBLE
                                                                          A Nobleman who may or may not believe the truth of these Gods and False Gods. However, they see gain in their future should the Teishuku's plot come into fruition, and have decided to back them, and see the Emperor fall.

VILLAGER
                                                                          A simple commoner, this Villager has seen the cruelty of the Emperor, and have personally been affected by it. They believe the Teishuku will reform Japan and bring them forth from the tyranny that is this "God".

The Zodiac - not all of them must live in the palace with the Emperor. For many of them, depending on their profession, they may live in the small, surrounding villages, or perhaps even farther.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Teishuku, the "Virtuous". They hate the Zodiac, and view them as oni masquerading as gods and goodly spirits, to keep Japan under their control. They are, however, unaware that they are indeed led by one of these spirits themselves - perhaps the most vile of them all. Depending on need in the rp, I may add more members.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff