Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

User Image

The greatest pain that comes with love...

°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°

Kei stepped back and closed the door. Leaning against it so nothing could come in. He just watched in silence. He was unsure as to what to say or do. The twins will have to gain her trust and care for her. He will no longer have anything else to do with her and the blasted snake of hers. Aria blushed as the younger blonde spoke to her. 'Now what was his name again? Oh Kin that is right." She gave a shy smile as she turned her head a little. Trying not to look him in the eyes and to hide her blush. "Thank you Kin and Emi. I don't really want to be a burden on anyone. Plus living in a house with you and your parents it would seem cramped. No offense but you look younger then me." Her eyes then went to the twin sister who spoke next. For a set of twins the one known as Emi looked younger then the male.

Aria then leaned around and looked at the one they called Kei. He was a scary looking brute, but the way the twins like him meant he couldn't have been to bad of a guy. Then Aria remembered where Ikki went to. "I am sorry Ikki didn't intend to leave me here by myself. He went looking for my mother. I lost her when I passed out in the woods. If I loose her i won't forgive myself. She looked them in the eyes. Batting hers every now and again. Biting her lip she thought about their offer. It beat living in a tree house and getting sick. "Okay I will live with you and I will pay for my stay as well. I work as a maid in a cafe so money is not an issue." Kei looked at her with a strange look. He was a cop after all. He pushed himself from the door and sat down between the twins and brought himself in close to the girl to only be met by Lucifer once again.

He growled at the snake as he opened his mouth and began to interrogate the young female. "So what you are saying is you lived on your own and work on your own? And yet you wear a Meiko Academy uniform." Aria looked down. "I am being transferred to a public school since I am unable to afford tuition for that school, but yes I do go to that school right now." She looked down as she felt like she was being judged once again for being from a rich family and not for her. She reached out and grabbed Kin's hand with a smile. "Please take care of me and thank you for being so kind at the same time. I know it is hard to offer someone you don't know a place to stay." Kei reached over and slapped Aria's hands. She pulled back with a pout. "Not a damsel, but a hussy." He mumbled to himself.

|| + ||

Where: Somewhere she doesn't recognize
With:Three blondes she had never seen before. They all looked alike.
Wearing:Cute Pink

Specter_Cry

...Is loving someone you can't have

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

Kei Sohma

Bearer of the sly snake

·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.·

Hearing Yumi Kei sighed as he stood back up and looked at her. Stepping away from the girl. Placing his hand on Yumi's shoulder. "A drink sounds good Yumi let's go. I don't need to scare her anymore then what I already done. As long as she follows our rules she should be fine." Kei walked back over to Kin and messed up some of Kin's hair. "You know the rules. Don't make me repeat them. And Emi you know what to do if he starts to fall for her fake charm." He gave Emi a kiss on the cheek before turning away from them again. He let out a loud sigh as he felt uneasy about the whole idea.

"That damn seductress is going to have us all go down with her." He wrapped his arm around Yumi and was ready to leave with her. He needed some stress relief and having a couple drinks would help calm his nerves. He licked his lower lip as he moved his hand down her butt and cupped her bottom. He was back to his usual self. He remembered what happened earlier and he wasn't going to let her have this one. He was going to win to show the master is the best no matter what. She will always be his pupil and he will always hold that over her. He did teach her the way to do it, but to one up him was crossing the line and asking for a duel. He will have the twins judge that the next time. He will so show her who is the best.

Where: Heading to the front of the estate
With: Kin, Emi, and Yumi
Wearing:Casual (Layout was made by: Specter_Cry)

Specter_Cry

Oasis Wolf

User Image

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image

| ¦ Kin Sohma ¦ |

Bearer of the playful tiger

If you've got nothing to dance about...

~-~~~- -~~~-~

Kin laughed when the girl mentioned they looked younger than her, boy was that far from the truth. "Actually Emi and I are eighteen and the house is ours since we paid for it with the money from our performances, also there's no worries about space our house is rather large and our mother lives here at the estate in our childhood home so it won't be crowded," Kin said with a smile. His smile then faded and turned into a look of confusion when Aria mentioned losing her mom, how did one lose a person exactly. His smile then returned when Aria took his hand in hers, he didn't mind it much actually since he always held people's hands, it was a weird quirk of the twins' and one that was just natural to them. "It's no problem really, we love to help people when we can, it's always fun to put a smile on someone else's face," Kin replied with a grin. However when Kei started getting on Aria his grin faded to a face of slight annoyance and he thumped Kei on the shoulder as he said, "Stop interrogating her like she's one of your suspects jeez, there's probably more to her story." Kei's actions right then was one of the things on a very short list that bugged Kin about the older male, sometimes the guy didn't know when to stop being a cop and trust people, it was annoying but Kin didn't really hold it against Kei considering he loved the older male like a brother and saw no point in allowing it to mess with their friendship.

Kin however lightened up when Yumi cam in and offered to take Kei out, smiling as the older male got up. He then grinned at the two of them and then pouted when Kei got on him about the family rules.
"I know Kei, I promise I'll behave," Kei said and crossed his arms as he continued to pout even when Kei ruffled his hair. His reaction was probably a little childish, but he could care less, Kei knew Kin was not stupid, he may be oblivious at times but he wasn't an idiot, so the older male didn't need to get on him so much.

~-~~~- -~~~-~

Come and find me: Spare room in the estate
Who do I see: Kei, Emi, Aria, and Yumi
Expressing my individuality: Outfit
Listen to the sound of music: Childish War

...Find a reason to sing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

~~ Emi Sohma ~~

Bearer of the energetic rabbit

Dance like no one is watching
Love like you've never been hurt

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Emi smiled at Aria when the girl thanked them for offering her a place to stay, Emi was happy the girl had taken the offer to stay with them and was really looking forward to getting to know Aria. However like her brother her smile soon faded into a look of confusion when Aria mentioned her mother, what exactly did Aria mean by what she said she wondered. "What do you mean when you say you lost your mother exactly?" Emi asked, curiosity in her eyes. However she then frowned when Kei began to ask Aria a bunch of questions as if she was a suspect in a murder or something, Kei really needed to stop doing that if he wanted to make friends, it always drove people away after all. However she didn't really blame the guy for the way he acted since he was treated poorly by his family so it was understandable that he wasn't very trusting, actually now that she thought about it her and Kin were two of few he actually showed his real self to, how odd. However she blew it off and watched the exchange before her.

Then when Yumi walked in and offered to take Kei out Emi smiled, maybe Yumi could crack through the thick shell Kei had built around himself, it would be nice if she could bring some light to his life. She then giggled when Kei kissed her cheek and told her to look out for her brother.
"No worries Kei, we'll be fine, go have fun," Emi said and waved good bye to Kei and Yumi as they left.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Sing like no one is listening
Live like heaven is on Earth

Who do I see: Kin, Kei, Yumi, and Aria

benihime213

Oasis Wolf

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

User Image

Kei still felt uneasy about the whole thing. Aria blinked at them with a blank face. Then her eyes grew wide when she came to a realization. "No way. You are older then me?" She tilted her head to the side as she kept staring. She now felt a little uneasy. She moved and scooted closer to Emi. She then heard Emi speak up. "Oh sorry. It's not like I lost a living person. It is a locket with a picture of my mother in it. My mother had it personalized just for me with a rose on the front." She did feel bad that she had lost it. She watched as Kei gave Kin the third degree about knowing the rules. She was a little confused. She was going to need someone to give her the run down of the rules.

"You may want to run the rules by me. He makes them sound serious. I don't wish to get anyone in trouble for breaking said rules." She then remembered that Kin said the word suspects. Her eyes widened he was a cop. "Mr. Kei there is no need to do any searching on me. My father won't take me back in. I am here alone, because he wanted my step mother more then me." Kei nodded in response to what she said. He wouldn't dig around and cause problems for the group. He just gave the twins a look of concern and for them to take care of her. Aria was still running a slight fever. Not as bad as before, but she still had it. She squirmed to try and pull her top over her shoulders after hearing Kei call her a seductress. She tried to dress maturely, but she now assumed the way she dressed was giving a different point of view. Every time she placed it on her shoulder, they just slid right off. She needed to buy some new clothes if she was going to be living with people she didn't know. She then looked down at Lucifer her eyes were gentle and soft as she spoke once more. "Is Lucifer able to be with me? He has been my only friend this whole time." She cared a lot for the snake. Her Chinese zodiac she fell in was the year of the snake.

|| + ||

With:Kin, Emi, Kei, and Yumi to just Kin and Emi

Specter_Cry

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image

| ¦ Kin Sohma ¦ |

~-~~~- -~~~-~

Kin laughed at Aria's reaction to their age and smiled. "Yeah I guess it is kinda hard to believe huh, it confuses people so much when we tell them our real age," Kin said as he sat back, laughter dancing in his eyes. He had actually forgotten how young him and Emi looked, it was just how they were and he had gotten so used to it that it usually slipped his mind. However he let it fade to the back of his mind when Aria brought up the locket she had lost, so that was what she meant by losing her mother, now that made more sense to him. He then stood up as he looked at Kei and said, "Stop being mean Kei and go have some fun with Yumi, go on shoo and don't worry about Aria-chan and us, we'll be fine." Kin pushed Kei out the door and smiled as he blocked Kei's way in, making it very clear that he wanted Kei to go spend some time relaxing with their cousin.

~-~~~- -~~~-~

Who do I see: Emi, Kei, Yumi, and Aria

...Find a reason to sing

User Image

~~ Emi Sohma ~~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Emi chuckled at Aria's reaction to their age, she guessed it was kind of odd that they were actually older than they looked, but she had always chalked it up to their good health as dancers that made them appear younger than they actually were. However her chuckle faded to a smile when Aria mentioned the locket she had lost and said, "Ah ok that makes sense, I gather that locket means a lot to you." However when Aria mentioned her dad kicking her out Emi's smile faded and she hugged Aria in a comforting manner, that must have really hurt Aria. "I'm so sorry to hear that Aria, well no worries Kin and I will gladly be your new family so you don't have to be alone anymore okay?" Emi replied and smiled warmly. Emi was now definitely determined to make Aria's life a bit better than it had been since she liked the girl and that was that. She then gently grabbed Aria's hands so that Aria couldn't mess with her clothing anymore and held them gently in her lap, Emi actually thought the outfit was cute on Aria and wanted her to leave it alone. "Don't mind Kei he's just grumpy, you're fine the way you are Aria-chan, you're cute. As for rules they're pretty basic just be careful around Kin because in our family it's important that we are careful around others of the opposite gender so that we don't get hurt okay and sure you're snake can stay so long as you keep him away from Kei, as Kin said Kei doesn't like snakes much," Emi explained and smiled, her eyes cheerful.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Who do I see: Kin, Kei, Yumi, and Aria

benihime213

Oasis Wolf

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

User Image

Kei grumbled as he was pushed out by the small male behind him. Trying to enter the room again he was stopped. He was just afraid the secret would get out. He finally began to walk away leaving Yumi behind, but he was walking slow enough to allow her to catch up. As for Aria she still sat there on the floor looking down at her hands in Emi's lap. A smile crossed her lips, but then she frowned. Looking at Lucifer who was now going after Kei. She got one of her hands back to grab the small snake. "No Lucifer. He doesn't like you. He must be a cat person or something small and fluffy." She pictured him holding a bunny or something. She began to laugh at her own image of him being a bad a**, but holding a small cuddly animal. Placing Lucifer on her shoulder. She looked down at her outfit. It was a cute outfit it made her look like a mature, responsible young female. She looked at Kin's backside. Still unsure.

"Then if one must be careful with the other sex then how are new generations born? The rules are very contradicting." She tilted her head to the side. She wanted to find out what made them so fragile. She tried to think of what they did. It seemed Kei was too busy to keep her and Yumi was to busy to keep her, but the twins didn't seem busy. "What is your job Emi?" She was curious, the only job she had was being a maid. Dancing and serving the masters and mistress' at the shop. As for her talent she had always been good on the violin. She played beautiful music when she was in the mood. Her violin was still in the tree house.

|| + ||

With:Kin, Emi, Kei, and Yumi to just Kin and Emi

Specter_Cry

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

Kei Sohma

Bearer of the sly snake

Kei followed behind Yumi as she ran a finger under his chin. He stopped as a smile crossed his lips. He placed his left hand in his poket of his jeans as he moved forward again.Placing his right arm around Yumi's waist. "Lets go then shall we. If you drink to much don't worry I will just take you home with me." He whispered in her ear. Close enough she would be able to feel his every breath against her skin. Pulling her body close to his own. He was a devilish creature. He was why people portray snakes as being bad and deceitful. "Put that notepad away. This is us time. You want me to calm down right? I mean I can go back there and yell some more if you are distracted." The look he gave her was a look of 'go ahead and test me.' He wasn't afraid to cause a scene. "Now be an obedient puppy and obey your master." He winked at her as he began to move. Slowly letting go of her waist.

When his fingertips touched her side he stopped to see her next move. Aya was the only other person able to keep up with his flirtatious personality. Aya had a bad habit of using her young looks against him. Always calling him a ***** and more. He chuckled as he thought of Aya, but made sure that he didn't lose concentration or Yumi would catch him off guard like earlier. He looked over his shoulder at the short haired female. He was starting to calm down it can be seen on his face. He just needed to forget about the others new pet. She was no longer his problem. If she were to be found out then that was her own fault he tried scaring her away. God will soon find out and then the girl will forget them all. The dragon of the family will make sure of that. Kei will be sure to be standing there laughing as she becomes homeless once more.

Where: Heading to the front of the estate
With: Kin, Emi, and Yumi

(OOC: Really?! When it is completely done don't leave me out. The rp your are making that is.)
Oasis Wolf

User Image

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image

| ¦ Kin Sohma ¦ |

~-~~~- -~~~-~

Kin happily returned Yumi's hug and waved good bye to his cousins as they left. He then chuckled as he watched Kei flirt with Yumi, he did feel bad about kicking the older male out and would apologize later, but it seemed like Yumi would be able to cheer him up and that made Kin happy, Kei really needed some fun in his life and Yumi might be just the person to do that for Kei.

Kin smiled as he shook his head and then turned to face the girls as he leaned against the door frame. He then smiled at Aria when he saw her uneasiness, his eyes cheerful, and said,
"Don't worry about what Kei said, I'm just wanting to be friends with you because you seem like a nice girl Aria-chan, you're not seducing me or anything promise, I just want to get to know you." Kin smiled warmly and all tension vanished from the room as his cheery demeanor seemed to radiate everywhere along with his sister's. It was clear that Kin meant no harm in helping Aria and that he was sincere about wanting to just be her friend.

~-~~~- -~~~-~

Who do I see: Emi, Kei, Yumi, and Aria => Emi and Aria

...Find a reason to sing

User Image

~~ Emi Sohma ~~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Emi watched Aria and then laughed at her comment about Kei liking only cute things, oh if only Aria knew how close she was to the truth. Then Emi returned Yumi's hug and smiled as she replied, "Okay thanks and we will, have fun and take care you two." At that Emi waved good bye to her cousins as they left and then turned back to Aria. However once Aria asked her about other generations her face turned into one of thought as she said, "It's kinda complicated really, most in the family are just careful when it comes to those things, doing their best to make things less painful, it's kinda hard to explain truth be told." Emi knew that she wasn't telling the whole truth behind why they had to be careful and wished she could, but she didn't want to force the family's problems on a girl who just met them and she couldn't tell her anyway, so she had to keep some of the truth locked away.
Emi smiled when Aria asked what the twins did for a living and said,
"Kin and I sing and dance for a living." Emi's eyes glistened with pure joy and passion when she spoke about her job and her smile was radiant, it was clear that she loved what she did very much and if Aria looked at Kin she would see he shared in that love. Singing and dancing meant the world to the twins and they made it very clear, after all it was the main thing that brought light into their lives as cursed Sohmas and they couldn't live with out, it would devastate them.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Who do I see: Kin, Kei, Yumi, and Aria => Kin and Aria

Oasis Wolf

benihime213

Hellhound

Tatsuo Sohma
The Dragon
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image
Company: Himself
Playing: Franz liszt- La Campanella
┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┬

As Tatsuo finished the last key to the song he was playing, he shut the key slip closed. Protecting the keys from dust. He stood up with a stretch and gave his fingers a crack, he had been at his piano for many hours trying to think up his new song, it was a wonder he could still move. With a yawn he moved to the kitchen, brewing himself a cup of coffee. He had decided to take a peek in on the Sohma estate that day, and needed a nice shot of caffeine for moral support. As Tatsuo sipped from his cup, he looked out the window. Admiring the forest, he'd pick the solitude of the forest over the hustle and bustle of the estate and the town any day. Having people fawn over him like the servants do just annoys him, he is very capable of getting his own drinks or food. The busy town was no better, always getting pushed or shoved by people, it tested his patience. With a sigh he placed the cup in his sink and slowly strode out of his cabin, turning to lock his door. He was always cautious making sure to remember to lock doors and windows, you just never know who would be strolling in the forest.

Hands tucked in the pockets of his slacks, Tatsuo walked toward the estate. Taking in all the sights of the forest as he went, he was in no hurry. As he made his way closer to the gate he noticed two figures leaving the way he was going. Drawing closer he recognized who they were, Kei and Yumi, "Good day you two" he said with a wave of his hand, pausing in his tracks. Tatsuo was never good with starting a conversation, he just never knew what to say or what was the right thing to say. He shoved his hand back in its pocket and waited for the two to respond.

Oasis Wolf
Benihime213

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

User Image

Aria looked from one twin to the other. Joy was radiating out of them when Emi spoke of their jobs. Aria's job was close to theirs, but not the same. Theirs seems more thrilling. Aria calmed down on her clothing issue when Kin reassured her that Kei was more less speaking out of his butt. "Yes we shall be friends." Aria stood up her shorts barely showing under her baby pink tunic. She held out her hand as to shake theirs. "Oh and before I forget. I can do anything around the house as a form of payment as well." She was willing to do anything they asked of her to pay back their kindness. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she looked down at the ground once again. Her blush was coming back to her cheeks. Something about the two kept making her blush. It was like they were perfect in every way. Both had looks, talent, and charm. Now only if Aria was that confident in herself to have such things.

As she looked back up she slowly opened her eyes. Making sure she was not just dreaming this whole thing. The family seemed full of beautiful people. From the innocent Ikki to the mean Kei and even the twins. They just didn't seem real in any way possible. Her blue eyes finally open shee saw the twins still standing before her. "So i am not dreaming after all? They are real just like myself." She mumbled to herself. She gave a warm smile to the both of them. She placed one hand up to her own cheek as to hide the blush a little more. She was hoping it was all a dream, but at the same time wishing it wasn't. She finally made friends with out someone judging her for who she was instead of what she was like on the inside.

|| + ||

With:Kin and Emi

Specter_Cry

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

Kei Sohma

Bearer of the sly snake

Kei noticed her cheeks turning a light pink. He stifled his need for laughter. He slowly watched as she gained composure. He stopped causing her to stop with him. Her last comment about being a wild stray gave him an excellent idea. He moved to where he stood behind her. His eyes gleamed with playfulness. He arms around her waist as he spoke into her ear, but this time it wasn't a whisper. His voice was deep and low on it's own. "Well even strays can become domesticated with some training. I just have to bite here and you should obey." He bit the tip of her ear. "Well that is what I read in a book about training dogs. It is to show I am the dominate one." He removed himself from her body as he heard a voice behind him.

There stood Tatsuo. Kei still held a slight grudge against the dragon for erasing the memory of the girl he loved with all his being for the first time in his life. As for that grudge Kei will get the dragon back, but right now he needed to keep the family as close as he could to him. "We are heading out for a drink. Come with us and share in the fun." Kei gave the dragon an appealing smile. As he held out a hand to the other male. So far Kei was the oldest among the cursed. Then in second was Tatsuo and then Chinatsu being the third oldest. The Dog, Snake,and Dragon trio need to come back and hang out like the others.

Where: Getting a drink still in front of estate
With: Yumi and Tatsuo

Oasis Wolf

D o g s O f W r a t h"[/q
c4eutznk:117="D o g s O f W r a t h"[/quote]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items