Welcome to Gaia! ::

would you be interested in joining? and spreading the word about this rp ?

yes!! 0.60759493670886 60.8% [ 48 ]
no 0.39240506329114 39.2% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 299 300 301 > >> >>> »|

! ! ! ! !

Leon:

"Frustrated face"

Um Cloud why is it that besides the gross-ry store there is only an candy, and ice cream shop?
Cloud:

"From experiance buys the most sweetest thing that comes to mind, and shoves it in Leon's mouth while thinking of an solution coming up with none goes to the the ice cream shop to ask if there's anything in Twilight Town besides candy, and ice cream but nearly jumps in surprise as he sees Kairi selling the ice cream with Leon having to ask for him"

King Champion

Nori:
*hears Clouds stomach growl*
*gasps in alarm and a bit of fear and instinctively stays closer to Luxian*

Did you hear that? he has a monster!...
Oh, they left...*sighs in relief, and notices a girl that looks like she's hiding behind the mansion's building*.

*she lets go of Luxians hand and approaches Winter*
Its OK you don't have to hide anymore ^_^
The monster's gone... I'm Nori. What's your name?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kairi:
*smiles at Cloud*
Hello there-
*is a bit surprised by Cloud's look/reaction*
?!
*chuckles*

oh don't be afraid, I won't hurt you ^_^

*turns to Leon who stepped in and asked her the question*

Sorry Leon, sea salt ice cream is all we have here...

*Karina is in sight, behind Kairi in the back moving boxes and organizing things*

Karina:
*hears what's going on and adds feedback without getting distracted from her work*

Yep, its all we got, but hey, its delicious, and very very popular-whoa-

*she looks at the many empty boxes that once were rich in supply of sea salt ice cream in amazement*

They are so popular that we run out of supply really quickly!...its barely 2:30, not even close to the end of the day and we're down to....*goes and counts what's left of their supply, then comes back with a broom in her hands* 20 ice creams now...

Kairi:
*blinks*
What? Already?

Karina:
Yep, can you believe it?*shakes her head and n disbelief and starts sweeping their area*
Oh but don't worry...I just called them, and they said they will be here tomorrow early in the morning to re stock our supplies.

Kairi:
*relieved*
Oh... good. I was starting to worry

*the shop keeper's daughter, who looks a bit older than both enters from the back door*

???: hey girls. You ready to clock out? Its time for my shift..
*glances at both Leon and Cloud*

Hi.Have you guys been attended yet?

* Karina continues to sweep the floor, determined to finish what she started*

Kairi:
Yeah,I'm attending them ^_^
They're our last customers for our shift..once we're done here we'll let you take over

Karina:
Yeah.I'm almost done sweeping too.. just give me a sec...
Oh, almost forgot
*briefly stops sweeping and looks at the keeper's daughter*
a new supply of sea salt ice cream will be coming in tomorrow morning at 9:00

???:
OK. thanks for letting me know

Karina:
*continues sweeping*
No problem

Kari:
*continues attending Leon and Cloud*
So how many ice creams would you guys like?
*she smiles at them *
Leon, and Cloud sigh in disappontment.

Leon:

Two for me, and three for the spiky blonde here with the giant tiger in his stomach.

Blessed Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Winter walks out carefully, not knowing these people at all, like a deer she is still ready to dart at any given moment
Cloud:

"Gets curious about the ice cream keeper's older daughter but is too shy to ask the older girl herself for her name"
Leon:

"Notices Cloud's shyness, and just smirks seek-ret-lly"
Luxian

User Image

As Luxian approaches them closer he hears Cloud's stomach growl. How rude. he thought to himself. When he saw it scared Nori he held her a bit closer to give her some comfort, even though there really was no real danger. "hm?" he looks back up at them to see them leaving. "hmph. good riddance." he says after Nori states them leaving.

When Nori without warning lets go of Luxian's hand it automatically caught his attention.
"Nori, where are you running off to?" He then sees a girl hiding behind the Mansion. *sighs* "What's with all these new people showing up all of a sudden?" he says somewhat frustrated, and follows Nori towards the hiding girl. As Nori tells her the girl the the monster is gone he couldn't help but chuckle lightly to the side. He could tell the girl hiding was pretty shy. So he decides to just look on and wait for her to respond to Nori's question asking the girl her name.

*Destination: Twilight Town - Outside Mansion
*Mood: Somewhat Agitated/Alert
*Thoughts: Another one...?
*Ooc: ((lol wow a lot happened. haha. also I got someone else to join. I'm going to send him the link to the RP Thread if thts ok ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx))

King Champion

Pr0digal
Luxian

User Image

As Luxian approaches them closer he hears Cloud's stomach growl. How rude. he thought to himself. When he saw it scared Nori he held her a bit closer to give her some comfort, even though there really was no real danger. "hm?" he looks back up at them to see them leaving. "hmph. good riddance." he says after Nori states them leaving.

When Nori without warning lets go of Luxian's hand it automatically caught his attention.
"Nori, where are you running off to?" He then sees a girl hiding behind the Mansion. *sighs* "What's with all these new people showing up all of a sudden?" he says somewhat frustrated, and follows Nori towards the hiding girl. As Nori tells her the girl the the monster is gone he couldn't help but chuckle lightly to the side. He could tell the girl hiding was pretty shy. So he decides to just look on and wait for her to respond to Nori's question asking the girl her name.

*Destination: Twilight Town - Outside Mansion
*Mood: Somewhat Agitated/Alert
*Thoughts: Another one...?
*Ooc: ((lol wow a lot happened. haha. also I got someone else to join. I'm going to send him the link to the RP Thread if thts ok ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx))

(go ahead ^_^ feel free to invite as many people as you wish)

King Champion

Nori:
*looks up at Winter reasuringly*
we're safe...I promise *smiles*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kairi:
*chuckles*
got it.
*she goes to the freezer with the last 20 ice creams, and takes out the five ice creams that were asked*

Karina:
*finishes sweeping the floor, and smiles, satisfied that everything was done. She goes to the back and leaves the broom in its place*

-thoughts: finally I'm done! I'm so tired...training all those hours earlier and then working a couple hours here...is tougher than I thought! Well, at least now that I've been practicing, I've gotten a little stronger than before, now all thats left is to pass the Mark of Mastery Exam...
I wonder what Luxian is up to...is he back at the mansion yet? hmm...he's probably playing with Nori. If not, then maybe Sora is. Ven...are you there too?-

Kairi:
here you go. *charges them for the ice cream and hands them the ice cream*
Enjoy!

???:
*is too busy to notice Cloud and Leon*

Karina:
*to Kairi*
Kairi,ready to go?

Kairi:
yeah. Lets go.

*both clock out*

Kairi:
*to the shop keeper's daughter*
see you tommorrow!

Karina:
*to the shop keeper's daughter*
Bye!

???:
alright girls thanks for the help. Take care

*both Kairi and Karina leave through the back door, and make their way to the mansion*
Leon, and Cloud go to the sand lot to eat their ice cream..

Cloud:

"Sadly looks at the ground, than starts to eat one of his ice creams"
Leon:

"Looks at Cloud symeffectally, and ruffles Cloud's hair than starts to eat one of his ice creams"
Cloud:

"Half fixes his hair shoving the rest up tords the back, and continues to eat"
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´•°o.O O.o°•`•.¸¸.•´

The Doctor

a strange noise fills the market place as a large blue police
telephone box from the 1960's appears in a corner of the sand lot in twilight town. A tall man in a
tweed jacket and bowtie stepped out of the box and took a quick look around. "hm seem like a nice
place.." he took out a small device from his inner jacket pocket and waved it around as it made a
buzzing sound. scanning the area for any anomalies. he looked at the sonic screwdriver to read the
scans before putting in back in his pocket. "seems safe." he smiled before walking out into the
town hoping to meet people, make new friends, and destroy the darkness whatever that meant.

`•.¸¸.•´•°o.O O.o°•`•.¸¸.•´
Leon:

"Startled by the sudden appearance of the guy with the weird police box thing, and tried to call the guy over"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff