Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                                                      the tree at momiji square
                                                                      near Jax, Alethea, Errol but not with them
                                                                          User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                                          Rebel x Aria x Allegra x Hotaru x Wraith

• "Aria! Allegra! I'll be out with Wraith at the festival! Make sure Rebel is watching that baby momma egg of his. Or wait, he's the baby daddy. Just make sure that no good sylveon is watching his own offspring! Hotaru. You're in charge!" Emiko shouted to her pokemon as she headed out the door. Her liepard trotted gracefully beside her. The geisha was wearing her signature flower pin in her deep chestnut brown locks. The bangs swept to the side braided and then pinned there neatly. She was wearing a simple kimono, a beautiful rosy pink with wheat colored vine patterns twisting and swirling across it. Fitting for the wine and cooking festivals and she wanted to look nice and proper when meeting up with Mikhail.

Emiko paused a bit, turning towards Wraith before giving a little spin, "How do I look?" She grinned and laughing softly when the liepard purred her approval. Bobbing her head she took her time, she'd gotten ready pretty fast after all. Which was a record for Emi. She usually spent hours getting ready with her make up and hair and all that. This morning, it had only taken her an hour or so to get ready. She'd picked out her outfit last night just in case. She skipped a little humming under her breath as she looked around, enjoying the beautiful morning.

When she got to Momiji Square, it looked like there was already some stuff set up. There was Jax, the cowboy from the ranch with a bunch of ranch pokemon set up in the corrals. He had his beautiful rapidash with him too! Oooh, she was so beautiful. Alethea was there with her bouffalant and some new girl that Emi didn't know. She must be new in town! That was neat. But she had a mission!

Emi went sort of around, not intentionally avoiding them, but she didn't want to speak to them either at the moment, planting herself right by the gorgeous tree where she had agreed to meet Mikhail. Or rather, she'd demanded they go to the festival together almost half a week ago. He was so mopey sometimes and this ought to cheer him up.

Quote:

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
sayamame

User Image

User Image
                                                Cedrik was awoken in the morning by a hyper-active pansage rummaging around his room and yanking the heavy curtains open to let in the light. Groaning, the 22 year-old rolled over and moved his pillow so that it was covering his face, only to have it float out of his reach. At the foot of his bed, an Absol yawned and offered a glare to the pansage, who was attempting to climb on his back. ”I told you, not this early in the morning!” Storm gowled, shaking Cypress off his side before glancing up at Elaine, who was standing in the doorway. ”Did you start breakfast?” the absol murmured, before turning to nudge Cedrik, who had curled up into a ball beneath the blankets. ”No, the shiny gardevoir responded as she watched the chaos; Cypress had now climbed his way up to the top of the drapes and was hanging off the curtain rod. ”I’ve finished it sleepy-heads. Cypress get down you’ll break it!”

Beneath the blankets, Cedrik listened to his pokemon chatter at each other uncomprehendingly and sighed heavily. All the pokemon who surrounded him were great comfort, but sometimes he wished they weren’t quite so protective. Or at least that Elaine had never learned how to turn doorknobs. Of course, she had known that long before they had met, but still. Crawling out from under the blankets, Cedrik reached up to ruffle the fur on Storm’s head before sitting up and shooing the three pokemon out of his room. ”Alright you guys,” he told them, ”I’m up, now let me get dressed." Cypress and Storm trotted out of the room (well, Cypress bounced really), but Elain hovered in the doorway for a moment, the look in her eyes saying that she would drag him out of bed if he wasn’t out in a few minutes – Cedrik knew from experience – before she the closed the door and floated away.

Cedrik spent a couple precious seconds sitting on the bed wrapped in his blankets and staring at the door before smiling slightly and standing up. Closing the curtains again, he instead switched on the light before pulling out his outfit for the day: Jeans, a moss-green long-sleeved shirt and a short-sleeved black hoodie in case an autumn chill ran through. After washing his face (he preferred to take showers at night, after having taken care of pokemon all day) in the attached bathroom, Cedrik got changed and exited his room to four expectant pokemon who were waiting on him for breakfast.

After breakfast had been eaten, all that remained was to grab some last minute items and making his way over to the day care. It was a festival day, which meant that business would probably be good. Especially if they got a lot of tourists to town. However, when he went to pick up a supply of berries for the day, he found that they were inexplicably short. Cedrik swore. He didn’t have the time to head out to the woods and go berry picking and get to the day care on time to open! Debating what to do, Cedrik threw a look at his four pokemon. Normally he would only have two in his house, the other two having remained at the day care overnight to take care of anyone there, but at the moment, they had no long-term stays. Heck, he bet his pokemon could easily run the day care themselves if it weren’t for the who ‘communicating with humans’ bit. He had tried to teach Elaine to write, but if she had absorbed any of this, she had yet to reveal it.

Pulling the keys out his pocket, Cedrik tossed them to Eliane. ”I gotta go pick some berries. Can two of you bring the stuff down and set up for the day?”

Given the task at hand, it was obvious that Cypress would be going with Cedrik, leaving only one other to go with him, and the other two to head down to the annex of the pokemon center. After a lengthy discussion argument among Storm, Nebula and Elaine, Cedrik left the house with a Pansage and Absol at his side, the gardevoir and altaria left to lock up the house one they were finished gathering things for the day.

The first little while in the woods was perfectly normal. Storm walking at his side as he collected what berries and herbs that he could find that grew close to the ground in the basket he had with him, and Cypress up in the trees bringing down berries and fruits to his trainer. Change the setting to a city, and it could have easily been a scene from when Cedrik was younger, except there would be another, older Absol there, and a Kirlia instead of a Pansage.

Lost in his thoughts and the task at hand, Cedrik didn’t notice as the shadows among the trees started to grow deeper, and the land they were walking over more rugged. Even so, with Storm by his side, Cedrik didn’t seem to be in any real danger.

That was, at least, until the Misdreavus showed up.

It was when they were walking next to pretty steep drop off that the small ghost pokemon showed up, popping into existence just behind Cedrik and unleashing a scream into his ear. Started, terror ran though him as he whirled to face his attacker, his feet sliding on the uneven surface as he did so. Cedrik instinctively stepped backwards to try and right himself as the misdreavus disappeared. Unfortunately, the move would only serve to make the situation worse as his foot caught under a root. As Cedrik tumbled down the slope, there was the small tell-tale snap of a bone breaking and he was assaulted by pain. In the end, his fall was broken by a tree, but the jolt caused Cedrik’s vision to swim with blackness as he passed out.

At the top of the slope Storm stared down in shock before running down to Cedrik’s side and nuzzling him insistently. Receiving no response, the absol let out a whine before barking up to the trees. ”Cypress! Where’d you go!?” There was the rustling of trees and then the Pansage popped out above them. ”yeah, what d’ya need?” the young pokemon quipped. ”Stay and protect Cedrik! Don’t let anything happen to him, I’m going to go get help!” Storm barked. Cypress nodded. ”Protect the boss! Got it!” the Pansage called out as Storm rushed off towards town.

Storm made a beeline for the house, hoping to run into someone on the way, but with no luck. As he ran up to the door, he barked out to Elaine and Nebula but received no response. He pawed at the front door latch to no avail. The door was locked. They had already gone out.

Shaking his head, the Absol was left with no choice. He would have to find the closest person. Tearing out of their own yard, Storm took off down the street. He passed the first house without seeing anyone, but was in luck upon arriving at the second one. Yes! Their neighbour was there, Storm could see him through the window. Planting himself firmly in the front yard, Storm let out a loud call to catch the man’s attention before launching into his plea for help, never mind that he wouldn’t be able to understand the Absol. His pokemon would, and hopefully the man would catch the urgency in the pokemon’s tone.

”Please! You have to come help! My brother’s hurt! Please!”

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
                                                LocationCedrik's in the forest; Storm is in Oliver's front yard. Company Cedrik is with Cypress OOC Any non-bolded speak is pokemon speak~

Demonic Pumpkin

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
H A N A K OxxM I Z U S H I M A
h a r v e s txxg o d d e s s
User Image

• Hanako woke early on the day of the festival. She loved many things, and festivals happened to be one of those things. Not only that, but the Cooking and Wine festival meant that there would be delicious food all over the town for her to try. She followed her normal routine of getting ready for the day and getting dressed. Today, due to the festival, she decided to wear a kimono that matched the season: off white with maple leaf patterns in various shades of orange, red, and yellow. She left her hair as it was, but took one of her Gracidea flowers and tucked it behind her ear. As winter approached, her Gracidea flowers waned, which always saddened the Harvest Goddess, though she knew they would come back the following year.

When she walked out of the shrine, her butterfree flew down and hovered in front of her. Apparently, it wanted to go to the festival with her. "Sure," she told the pokemon. He perched himself on her head as she continued walking towards the lake surrounding her island. Her ninetales joined her as well and only took a brief glance at the butterfree before walking ahead towards the boat.

Hanako paddled the three of them to the other side of the lake and tied up the boat. Only then did she look around to decide what to do. "How about breakfast, tea, and then Greg?" She asked both of the pokemon with her. Butterfree just wiggled its antennae and Nintales nudged her hand with his nose. Hanako took both signs to mean yes, and headed to the cafe first, where she bought herself a cranberry and orange muffin, which she ate while she walked to the tea shop.

At Michiru's stand, she decided to try one of Michiru's new blends that she had mentioned the day before. She also picked up some tea for Greg, and then headed to where she knew Greg would be.

Sure enough, as she approached the medical booth, she saw Greg and his Chansey setting up for the day. "Greg!" She smiled, and handed him the tea she had gotten him to drink. "Michiru told me that she had created new blends for the festival. That's one of them. I hope it's good." With the one tea gone, she sipped at her own. As usual, it tasted delicious.

"I'm sorry I didn't come to help you pick herbs yesterday." She apologized. She wished she could have helped him. With the busy day ahead, he probably needed many herbs. "I ran into Michiru in the square and spent most of the day and afternoon with her." She explained. "I hope you found everything ok." After a moment of silence, she spoke again. "Is there anything I can do now to help you set up? Or are there any herbs you still need? Ninetales and Butterfree know where to find most herbs." She wanted to help him in some way and make up for the day before.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Location :: Shrine > Cafe > Tea Shop > Medical Tent | With :: Greg, Ninetales, Butterfree

English_Artisan

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image
()xx▓▒░xx נ α x o и ℓ α и c єω α ℓ к є я ˚
▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰
xxxxxxxxxI 'm xx o n e xx o f xx t h e m xx b o y s xx 'r o u n d xx h e r e ()

"Well howdy Miss Thea. A mighty fine morning it is indeed" Jaxson greeted, after turning from what he had been doing to greet the young woman. In the process, he had pulled off his hat, revealing his brilliant red hat-hair. It was never polite to wear a hat in the presence of a women. He had given a quick nod in response to her question about this being the area where the pokemon rides were going to be given before Thea used her bike to get a peek at the pokemon he had brought. The male allowed himself a silent laugh to himself. Another thing was to never make fun of a lady - that was rude too. There were just some advantages to being tall, he supposed. "All of them are going to be real happy about getting all spoiled today," The red headed cowboy commented with a chuckle. "All them lil' kids wantin' to feed them and all. It'll be a real treat.

When Thea asked if he was going to be in charge, the red head blinked for a moment before scratching the back of his head and claiming "Well, I suppose I am in charge here." It was kind of strange for him to think about it that way since he was just doing what his boss told him to do. He shrugged the thought off. Too much deep thinking hurt the poor boys head. As Thea told him that she would be leaving her bouffant with him to give rides and help out, a wide brilliant smile appeared across the young man's features. "That's might kind of ya Miss Thea. I'll make sure that he gets well taken care of for ya," The cowboy claimed, fishing out some pokemon treats from a pouch in and offering them to Zoro. "I'll see if I can gather up some carrots for 'im. Right now all I've got is this here pokemon food," He added on when Thea said that the pokemon loved carrots. Anything to make a pokemon more comfortable.

"Aw shucks Miss Thea, thats mighty kind of ya. You don't have to do that," Jax claimed when Thea offered to give him a bottle of wine for taking care of her bouffant. "It's a pleasure enough takin' care of a pokemon that you're lettin' us borrow, no need for a thank you gift. You're the one doin' the favor," Jax explained with a warm smile. As he was about to say something else, he noticed a little flash of red and yellow in his peripherals. Luckily before the little charmander jumped towards the horses, its trainer snagged it from harm. Jax breathed a visible sigh of relief. He didm't want the horses spooked, or another person's pokemon injured. If that charmander had gone at Ferrari, Jax wasn't sure what the young ponyta would do.

Turning back to Thea, Jax claimed, "Don' worry Miss Thea, your Zoro is in good hands. No need ta worry. Make sure ya get all them people ta buy your wine and enjoy the festival,". The female trainer that owned the curious charmander then approached them, asking about what all the fuss was about. She must've been a new soul in town. "We'll howdy ma'am," The cowboy greeted with a warm smile, making a motion as if to tip his hat towards her, even though it wasn't on. Habit. "Today's the Wine an' Cookin' festival here in Hanakotoba. Miss Thea here owns the winery," Jax explained to the newcomer. Jax then went on to introduce himself "An' I'm Jax, pleasure ta meet ya Ms. . ." The young man had to trail off because he realized she had yet to actually introduce herself. Oops, getting ahead of himself there.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

↘︎ Location: [Momiji Square (Animal Area for Festival)] ↘︎ Company: Alethea, Newcomer, Pokemon] ↘︎ Feeling: [Fine and dandy]

sayamame

Akureikami

User Image
              User Image
                                                      oliverezrahale
                                                      tab tab tab User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                      tab tab tab PicklexxArugulaxxChilixxGumbo

• Oliver woke up nice and early this morning. Last night he had gone to bed early just so he could wake up early. He had entered the pumpkin contest for the day, so he was preparing some pumpkin dishes. He'd decided on Pumpkin-Ricotta Stuffed Shells. A pumpkin version of one of those recipes he'd loved when his mother had made it for him. He beamed, sure to make extras to bring just to share with everyone and maybe boost business for the cafe.

He was in the middle of putting another casserole in the oven, his blitzle, Pickle by his side. His stripes glowing faintly as his ears pricked and he peered, watching curiously as he usually did. He probably wanted a taste! "Nope, not for you, Pickle! I made you guys a special batch so don't worry!" Ollie grinned, turning back towards the cutting board where Arugula was helping to cut up the prep work, his vines whipping about with speed and precision.

"Thank you and thank you." He hummed, mixing ingredients, stuffing shells. "Vulpix!!" Chili was calling from the living room. It was seconds later he could hear the barking and pawing at the door. Oliver groaned, peering out the window a little to see, to his horror, an absol was at the door.

Now, Oliver had learned early on, all the dark types so he would always know to avoid them. The cook paled at the sight of the pokemon there, scratching at his door frantically. He moaned a little, shaking his head several times. "Oh no... no no no.. why me? Why?" He groaned, standing there in the kitchen, staring towards his front door and hoping it would just go away.

"Vul, vul! Vulpix!!" Chili was scolding him now for not helping a fellow pokemon, mouth parting and flames flickered out towards him. "Okay, okay! I'm going!" He heaved a sigh, washing his hands and wiping them off. He tugged his apron off and hung it on its hook before heading towards the door. He unlocked it slowly and opened it just a crack, wincing when he saw how close it was to the door. Goddess, it could knock the whole door open!

"W-What do you want? I don't.. where's your trainer? You better not be wild. Ugh.. why me? Just.. what do you want!" Oliver rambled, while his sweet vulpix trotted over to the door with a roll of her eyes, "What is it? What's got you all up in tizzy? Oliver doesn't like dark types you know. Keep your distance!"

Dark Doe Alysse

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
sayamame

User Image

User Image
                                                Storm was worried that the person inside was going to ignore him, and wondered how long he would have to bark at the door before he got any sort of response. If the person inside didn’t respond soon, he’d have to run into town! And if he went into town now then Elaine and Nebula would find out! Granted they would find out anyways, and the two females would undoubtedly nag at him for not having protected Cedrik enough. Well what was he supposed to do? He hadn’t expected the Misdreavus to be there, and then everything had happened so quickly! He already felt bad leaving Cypress to look out for Cedrik! He did not need Elaine and Nebula to make him feel any worse. And besides, with the exception of maybe Nebula, any of them would have needed to go for human help! Besides, with how Elaine worried about Cedrik – like he was still the small child she had first met – it would only cause her undue stress. Yes he knew that she had made that promise to his mother, but Storm’s adoptive sister could stand to cool down a bit!

Finally there was movement in the house and the human inside came to the door. When the door opened however, it only opened a crack. Slightly confused, Storm stopped his barking and stared up at the dark-haired human. Blinking, Storm tilted his head in question at the man’s words. Wild? The Absol hadn’t been wild since the day he was born! Not that he wasn’t slightly proud the man thought that he was. You bet the absol could be just as ferocious as any wild pokemon! But he wasn’t that right now. Right now he was simply a pokemon trying to protect someone important to him, and that meant getting this human to help him! Arceus! Why didn’t he get it?

Thankfully, Storm’s unasked questions were answered when the vulpix at the man’s feet spoke up. This guy didn’t like dark types? What the heck! What did dark types ever do to him? And how was Storm supposed to know this? Geeze! ”What’s got me in a TIZZY is that I need his help!” Storm complained, growling slightly, ”I can’t help being a dark type! And he’s the only human here right now! My older brother’s hurt, so I need his help! I can’t leave the brat to look after him long! And I don’t want him to wake up with me not there, but I can’t do anything on my own in this situation!” Man, he really hoped those words never filtered to Nebula’s ears. She’d never let him live it down. ”He can stay as far away from me as he wants! I just need him to come help Cedrik!” the distress was evident in the poor absol’s tone. Why were humans so fragile! he mentally protested, before speaking his next thought to the vulpix on the other side of the door. ”Why are humans all so useless at helping each other!”

Meanwhile, at the day care, Elaine took a glance up from the doorway where her and Nebula were and threw he gaze in the direction of the house. Noticing this, the altaria beside her nudged her. ”Come on, they’re fine. Our trainer’s an adult! He can certainly go out without anything drastic happening. You worry too much.” Nebula chided, ”Now come help me get the stuffies out for the younger ones that may stop by.”

”Says you.” the gardevoir grumbled before turning back to help her companion.

LocationCedrik's in the forest; Storm is in Oliver's front yard. Company Cedrik is with Cypress; Storm is with Oliver and his pokemon OOC Poor Ced, still unconscious >.>

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHAT IF I CAN'T FORGET YOU? ↘︎↘︎ xxxxxxxxxxI'LL BURN YOUR NAME INTO MY THROAT

xx↳ THE LOCAL TATTOO ARTIST xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♱♱♱ xxxxxxxxxxI'LL BE THE FIRE THAT'LL CATCH YOU

WHATS SO GOOD ABOUT PICKING UP THE PIECES?

NONE OF THE COLORS EVER LIGHT UP ANYMORE IN THIS HOLE.

A heavy groan escaped from Mikhail's dry lips as light hit his eyelids. His red eyes fluttered open and slowly his surroundings came to him. Almost immediately, the ravenette shot up from his laying position. That was a terrible idea. Suddenly the room was spinning for several moments. Mikhail brought his hands to his head and hung his head down into them. Oh Goddess, how much did he drink last night? He waited for the spinning to stop before trying to look at his surroundings again. They were familiar . . . He was pretty sure. A slight groan issued from his lips again as he tried to recall the night before. It hurt his brain.

Sensing that his trainer had woken up, Rumor lifted himself off the floor with a grunt and sauntered over to Mikhail, placing his head in his lap. "I really over did it last night, didn't I?" The ravenette inquired, looking down at his pokemon and scratching him behind the ears, just where he loved it. The houndoom looked up at him with a small whining noise as if to say 'No s**t sherlock.' Taking a look around the room again, memories of the night before started to flood back.

The good news was, he hadn't done anything too stupid. Emm had kept him safe from stumbling home in his drunken stupor and allowed him to spend the night on her couch. He honestly didn't recall too much past that. He was pretty sure he had just passed out and fallen asleep for the remainder of the night. He had lost his shirt at some point in the night, but a quick glance allowed him to find it on the floor. From what he could tell, his pants were still on. Good signs, it meant that he hadn't gone and done something really stupid, like gone and had sex with Emm . . . or anyone else. Sighing, Mikhail swung his legs off the couch after pulling off the blanket that was there before pulling his shirt up off the floor and put it on.

Mikhail took a moment to just sit and reflect on the day and night before. "Ah hell," He muttered when the memories of Alicia showing up in the tattoo room. As the memories of them having sex came back, his pants began to grow more and more uncomfortable. He groaned even louder as his body was functioning in ways that he didn't want it to be doing. While trying to ignore the growing boner in his pants, he tried to get a replay of the remainder of the day before: going to the bar, drinking and talking with Emm about their troubles. Those thoughts weren't anywhere near as pleasant as those of the sex and his pants were slowly becoming more comfortable. He had remembered most of the night, at least enough to be satisfied with the fact that he hadn't been a completely idiot, yet something was still nagging at him. He knew he was forgetting something.

"Awww, bloody hell, Mikhail groaned, slapping himself in the face. Rumor just watched him with those wise dog eyes as his owner figured out whatever was going through his head. Mikhail jumped up, searching the floor for his shoes and coat. "Its the Wine and Cooking Festival," He explained as he shoved his feet into his shoes. Rumor still seemed to be confused at what was causing Mikhail distress. "I told Emi I'd go with her," the ravenette claimed with a groan, shoving his arms into his coat. "C'mon Rumor," Mikhail coaxed, having the houndoom go out the door before him, making sure to close the door behind him as quietly as he could. Mikhail then made the shameful walk home, walking as quickly as his legs and head would allow.

A good piss and shower later, Mikhail was feeling a little better. After a glass of water and a bite to eat, he was feeling even better. He had dressed in a pair of black jeans, a white undershirt and a blue and white flannel, something simple and comfortable. It easily kept him warm in the fall weather without burning up, especially if got warmer. He hoped he wasn't supposed to be getting more dressed up. He had no idea why he'd agreed to go to the festival with Emi. It must have been a good idea at the time. Then again, until yesterday, there had been a lot of good and wonderful things going on. After Alicia had come in, well all things seemed to be going to hell.

Mikhail left his home, going out for the second time already that morning. Rumor had decided to stay home and stay curled up in bed. Mikhail had a feeling that he was going to be contemplating what to do about Alicia being back. Speckle and Tomb were both at home as well. Rosie was the only one that decided to come with Mikhail. He carried the little cubone cradled in an arm so she wouldn't have to scurry after him. She often would just cling onto one of his legs when he walked, but since he was in a rush, he made it easier on both of them by carrying her. Striding through town, he took in all of the familiar sights of a festival. Usually Mikhail really enjoyed the festival days, but today was just, ugh.

Walking into the square, Mikhail say the whole ranch getup and that it was already getting attention. It always seemed to be there. And then there she was, Emi. Mikhail sighed. She looked much nicer than he did. Then again, she was a woman and a geisha. Of course she would. "Hi Emi . . . I hope you haven't been waiting long," Mikhail said as he approached the woman. When he stopped walking, he set Rosie down. "Bone!" The cub one explained before giving Emiko's leg a hug. "Hey, Rosie. Behave," Mikhail muttered, trying to be strict with the rather adorable cubone.

↘︎ Location: [Emm's Home > Home > Momiji Square] ↘︎ Company:[Emiko and pokemon] ↘︎ Feeling: [What did I get myself into?]

sayamame

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

x x x x ▐░ Current Location: Medical booth/tent x ▐░Position: Doctor x ▐░Emotion: Calm, anxious about the day ahead

x x xx x ▐░ With: Hanako, pokemon x ▐░Outfit: xx x ▐░Journal

Bella, bless the Chansey's sweet, kind, and caring soul had even managed to bring the herbal supplies Greg would need throughout the day. Greg needed to get her a helper. He made a mental not to look into seeing if there were any Audinos or perhaps another Chansey/Happiny/Blissey with medical training available. In all honesty, he could use the help as well, seeing he was running the clinic all by himself at the moment. With a heavy, Greg took a seat to start working on creating the herb mixtures he was most likely going to need for the day. As he worked, he heard a rustle in the tent, and looked up to see what the noise was. By the goddess if someone had already managed to injure themselves this early . . . Luckily, it was Hanako that came into his vision, and the doctor breathed a visible sign of relief.

"Pleasure to see you this morning, Hanako" Greg greeted, trying to add some more warmth to his tone to not portray his more than usual grumpy mood. He stood, wobbling slightly at first, and strode over to greet her. He took the tea that Hanako offered him, a look of slight surprise on his face. As she explained, Greg nodded, a slight smile, but a smile none-the-less, spread across his features. "Thank you, you didn't have to do that," Greg claimed before taking a sip and letting out a soft, satisfies sigh afterward. "Warms the bones up," The doctor said before taking another sip to allow the warming liquid to spread through his body. "It's really very good, thank you again Hanako," Greg said as he placed the cup down on the table he'd been working at.

At Hanako's apology, Greg felt a heavy sigh about to come on, but held it in. "There's no need to apologize, He claimed, albeit a bit blunt. He pursed his lips slightly as he searched for the words he should say versus the ones he wanted. In truth, yes, he had want her help in gathering the herbs and her company as well. He did feel a twinge of pain for having her not be there. The bigger pain had been from his leg that had a hard time climbing and hiking through the forest. That pain was mostly gone, at least for the time being. As the day dragged on, it would get worse. Their Tuesday herb gathering sessions had become a regular thing, but it wasn't as though there had been any promise that either would be there - that part was unsaid between the two of them. He shuffled his feet slightly, leaving things at that. He didn't want to bring up the fact that Rize had also been supposed to go and help him and never show up. Although that was weird, considering that she was obsessed with him, it was all for the best. His lack of being able to find words, however, let a slight awkward silence pass between the two.

With the mentioning of the herbs, Greg shifted into conversation that he was much better at having/ "I'm hoping I got enough. Got about three times as much as I did last year since we ran out, Gred stated, making a motion at the table he'd been working at, that was covered in herbs. "Arceus forbid that someone gets stuck with a terrible stomach or hangover," He added in with a grumble. When she offered to help or get more herbs, Greg blinked for a moment, before that hint of a smile touched back onto his face. "No, no. You should go enjoy the festival Hanako. We've got things covered here. Maybe uh. . . I can walk around with you a bit a little later?" The doctor said, although the tone of his voice made it more of a question than anything.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                              'CAUSE I'M BROKEN, WHEN I'M OPEN
                                                                              AND I DONT FEEL LIKE I AM STRONG ENOUGH
                                                                              'CAUSE I'M BROKEN WHEN IM LONESOME
                                                                              AND I DON'T FEEL RIGHT WHEN YOURE GONE AWAY

kagutuchi

User Image
                            User Image
                                                User Image Sven User Image Isolde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                WHO: Jax + Errol xxx WHERE: Momiji Square

• Oh, he was such a gentleman. All proper and everything. It could make a girl swoon! Alethea just blushed instead and smiled a little more brightly. In their basket, the two eeveelutions rolled their eyes a little at their trainer. She was so easily smitten with anyone who was polite and romantic. Which honestly, she must think everyone was! "Oh, I bet they will be! All the kids will love it. I know Zoro will love it too. He won't admit it but he loves this sort of stuff!" She chuckled, leaning over towards the gate to pat a skiddo that wandered near curiously. "All the best spoils today for you guys!"

Thea laughed as she bobbed her head. "Yes, good!" She listened to Jax before shaking her head, "Oh! Don't worry about that!" She spun around, shifting on her bike and shooing Sven and Isolde to move aside so she could grab the bag she had brought with her. "Don't you worry, Jax! I came prepared! This is all the carrots he gets for today." The vineyard owner handed the bag over to Jax, making a noise of surprise when she saw the little charmander jumping for Ferrari.

"Oh dear! That was close. And thanks, Jax!" Alethea bobbed her head along with what the cowboy explained to the trainer that apparently owned the fiesty little charmander. Sven gave a small growl, standing protectively in front of Isolde in their basket. Hmph. That brat better not try to jump over here! "Yup! It's a really fun festival! There's wine tasting at the vineyard and there's all these free food samples to try! You don't want to miss the eating contests either!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            Vineyard Pokemon: User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                            outfit: outfit
                                            ooc: woot.

Quote:
                                            [quote="English_Artisan"][/quote="Akureikami"]
                                            Quote:
                                            [quote="English_Artisan"][/quote="Akureikami"][quote][/quote]
User Image
              User Image
                                                      oliverezrahale
                                                      tab tab tab User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                      tab tab tab PicklexxArugulaxxChilixxGumbo

• "Oh calm your arse! What do you want. We answered the door didn't we?" Chili rolled her eyes, despite her fire type, she was not the stereotypical explosive sort. The vulpix was calm and level headed as she looked the frantic absol up and down, unimpressed by his impatient and urgent behavior. "Sit your butt down and breath, sheesh. Your brother is hurt? What brat? And where did this happen? How is he hurt?" She snipped back at him.

Her six tails swished about before she sat and curled her tail around her. Oliver looked down at her, watching Chili conversing with the pokemon and for once, sort of wished he could understand what they were saying. Well.. not really. Then he would be hearing pokemon voices in his head! Definitely not appealing. It was bad enough all those huge pokemon lumbering around. Yea nope. He looked back and forth before leaning back. At least the absol wasn't clawing at the door anymore and ruining it.

"Is everything okay, Chili?" Oliver mumbled, glancing over when he felt a nudge. Pickle was rubbing against his leg and he sighed a bit, heading over to grab his sweater and tugging it on. "Yea, I get the gist. We're going to have to follow it out there for something, won't we." He grumbled unhappily, turning to stop by the kitchen, "Gumbo, Arugula. You guys finish up those shells okay? I'll uh... be right back. chili and Pickle are coming with me."

Oliver headed back to the door and tugged it open some more. He stepped back, letting Chili push herself forward through the door, her tails raised and growling at the absol to back off. Her nose went in the air and she huffed softly, "Well, let's go then!"

Dark Doe Alysse

psysusa's Waifu

Bunny

18,225 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
User Image

⋄ Outside somewhere ⋄ Her Pokemon ⋄ Content Journal Link Outfit link
                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                      Don't lose who you arexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in the blur of the stars!xxxxxxxxx★ ★

"Sorry to have to do this, we'll be keeping you for the night, i'll be back to let you out tomorrow morning, and to return your possessions", Marina spoke slowly, and clearly enough for the intoxicated person on the other side of the jail cell to understand. She turned the key to the lock on the cell, convicting the inhabitant to a night on an uncomfortable, and relatively dirty futon mattress, on a rickety old best frame. Jail cells were never meant to be lived in, hence the poor quality, but the police chief would of preferred someone spent an uncomfortable night in poor conditions, and safe, rather on the streets wreaking havoc, and getting into goddess knows what. After everyone was secure, and in their respective holding cell, Marina allowed herself a moment of rest, it was late, and just about time for her home. Marina was followed to the front of the station by her two partners, Milan and Kona; the station had been empty by that point, Marina tended to let those under her go home first, besides it was her job to lock up, so everyone else had to leave first.

The rest of the night had gone off without a hitch, she'd made it home, had a quick meal, and put Ty to bed before calling it quits. The next day began early, as it usually did. There was a festival today, Marina had heard all kinds of chatter about it the day before, it was one of those rare days where the station would not be opened, a treat for her less than reluctant co-workers, being the stubborn work-a-holic she was, Marina was probably going to go in anyway, besides she had to let out that person she'd arrested the other night. The red head stretched out in bed, or at least attempted to as her right arm refused to go above her head, it was a feeling she had been growing use to, but still forgot most mornings. Pressing a hand against flesh that the bullet had entered, Marina began to massage the area, a technique she'd picked up in physical therapy to help alleviate the aches she got whenever she accidentally strained the area. After a while Marina left the bed, stopping before she actually left the room to actually neatly make her bed.

Quietly entering the main hallway of her own, Marina was careful in her movements as she traveled a few feet to stop at the door, which was now inhabited by one of her coworkers. Normally the red head would not tread so lightly, the fire fighter that had moved in with her was expected to be up just like her, but since the station would be closed today, Marina would let her sleep in a bit. That wouldn't mean the rookie was going to get it easy, she'd have to get up eventually, and Marina made sure it was still relatively early, the officer snuck into the other's room, and set her alarm to go off at around 7am. After sneaking back out of the room, Marina trotted back to hers, grabbed some cloths, and carried it all to the bathroom. Most days there wasn't enough time do really dedicate to her appearance, after showering, the long locks of red Marina had inherited from her mother was usually twisted into a braid, and left to hang behind her or over one shoulder. Today Marina took the extra time to dry her hair, and let it fall down her back.

Breakfast was usually simple in her home, a bowl of cereal, fruit, or toast and jam, Marina had given up on trying to make anything beyond that a long time ago; her meals usually ended up burned, over seasoned, or in some other rather questionable state. Marina ate a few oranges, and a banana that morning before making the trip down to the station, it was quiet and devoid of that chatter of her coworkers, and the cries of their pokemon; her own were travelling in their pokeballs, Marina let them out once they were inside, she quickly scooped up Ty, who wiggled in protest, but quickly settled down. Marina held the tiny, dragon pokemon with one arm while the other carried the keys to let the person she had arrested the night out of his cell.

Once back at the front, Marina returned his possessions, and showed him the way out, "I hope your head doesn't hurt to much" she spoke her concern as the person staggered out. Her intention was only to come in and let the person out, but her work-a-holic mentality wouldn't permit her to break from her regular schedule, Marina soon found herself in her office, reading various files, and working on papers she'd left the night before. Marina worked through a great deal of of files, until she felt something n** at her leg, glancing down she saw Ty, who now headbutted her leg, "You're probably hungry and bored huh", she spoke softly to the pokemon, Ty responded with a rather spirited growl, prompting the officer to get up, gather the rest of her team ,and head out. There was going to be a lot of food at the festival, a lot of sweets, which Marina both loved and despised the idea of. She'd at least treat her pokemon team to something special when it began.

Quote:
          User Image
                                                                      the tree at momiji square
                                                                      near Jax, Alethea, Errol but not with them
                                                                          User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                                          Rebel x Aria x Allegra x Hotaru x Wraith

• Wraith purred beside her as Emiko delicately seated herself on a bench by the tree. Today was pretty nice, maybe she'd be able to beg for some very nice treats. The geisha looked around, just admiring some of the nice decorations they had up for the festival. It didn't take too long for Mikhail to show up and Emiko rose to her feet, smiling brightly before crouching down to greet the little cubone. "Aw, Rosie! You're adorable. Aren't you the sweetest!" She brightened as she looked around and pulled something from her little bag.

"I've got something, just for you!" Emiko beamed, looking up at Mikhail with a flirty wink before looking back down and wrapping a nice silk ribbon around the cubone and making a nice big bow. "There we go! Now you look all dressed up for the festival!" She giggled softly and covered her mouth before patting Rosie's head and standing up again. She leaned in to hug the tattoo artist in greeting, kissing him on the treat.

"And you!" Emi sniffed the air lightly, "I haven't been waiting for too long. How are you?" She gave a little pout, "You haven't been by lately! Makes me sad. At least you remembered to come to the festival with me!"

English_Artisan

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
sayamame

User Image

User Image
                                                ”You try being calm in my situation.” Storm grumbled, although he did make a visible effort to calm himself and speak more carefully, even if only to make sure that he got the help he needed instead of annoying the vulpix. At her continued questions, he shook his head. Hadn’t he just explained himself? He was pretty sure he had! Reminding himself that she didn’t seem to like that he was already worked up, he forced himself not to get mad and instead thought of how to best explain the situation. ”Yes, my brother. Or I guess you’d call him my trainer. Whatever. I had to leave him with the pansage, but Cypress isn’t exactly what I’d call focused. That and he’ll probably freak out. I don’t know. But we were collecting berries in the woods and got attacked by a Misdreavus. But Cedrik’s unconscious, and I think he may have broken something!” he slowly explained.

Forcing himself to be patient, Storm sat and talked to the vulpix until finally her owner came to the door ready to follow him. Jumping up, Storm bolted down to the road before turning and anxiously waiting for the trio that had joined him to continue following. As this, they continued, Storm would move far ahead, turning and waiting for them every so often and at every turn and then moving forward again, trying to be conscious of the man’s dislike of him, while still making sure that he didn’t lose them, or that they wouldn’t suddenly stop following. The last thing the Absol needed would be to get all the way back to Cedrik only to find that his help had disappeared on him.

When they reached the end of the residential district and approached the woods, Storm slowed down and risked straying a bit closer to them. It was a lot easier to lose each other in the woods, and the last thing the absol needed was for another human to get themselves hurt! Not to mention the vulpix would probably be pretty pissed at him if that happened. He’d probably get blamed, even if he didn’t really have anything to do with it.

Finally however, they reached the hill where Cedrik was. Glancing around Storm hurriedly called out for Cypress as they approached. ”Don’t worry mate!” came the somewhat jittered reply ”Everything’s still cool here!”

Sighing in temporary relief, Storm carefully picked his way down to where Cedrik was and nuzzled his shoulder worriedly. Predictably, he got no response. Turning, the Absol looked up at the help he had brought and let out a whine, Cypress coming down from his perch in the tree to sit on the dark-types shoulders. ”What took you so long mate?” the pansage complained, ”I thought you weren’t going to come back! And who’re these folks?”

”Don’t ask.” Storm grumbled, ”And they’re our neighbours two doors down. Also known as help.” Falling silent, Storm watched cautiously, wishing he could remain by Cedrik’s side, but knowing he would have to back out of the way if he was going to get the man to help.

He just hoped the scrawny looking guy and his pokemon would be enough.

LocationOliver's front yard -> Forest Company Oliver and his pokemon OOC Poor Ced, still unconscious >.>
User Image Holly User Image Watson User Image Sherlock User Image Aries
User Image
                User Image
                                                    ███████NOAHxxPALYSx
                                                    ███████▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• Noah moaned softly, rolling over on his bed as he tried to block the sun away. "No.... g'way sun..... g'way!!" He groaned as he tried to smack at the rays of light. It didn't seem to work though. The rays just kept shining at his face though and he eventually pushed himself up so that he could look around blearily. "Oh man... what happen last night..." He moaned to himself, stretching slowly and yawning. His head still throbbed from all the alcohol last night. Maybe it was.. just a couple drinks.. he wasn't exactly a drinker... he knew he was a lightweight actually but it didn't exactly stop him from drinking!

"Hoollyy.... what happen....!" He shouted for his lopunny, whining in pain as he rolled out of bed with a thud. "Owwww....." Noah whined again, stumbling out into the living room where Holly stood, arms crossed and glaring at her trainer. He pouted and tried to give her the big eyes. She just glared harder and turned her head away, stalking off to the kitchen to continue cooking her scrambled eggs and bacon and sausage.

"Holly, I'm going to throw up!" Noah complained, stumbling to the kitchen to slump against the table. He let his head rest against the surface. The lopunny didn't bother answering him as she stomped about the kitchen and smacked the plate in front of him. The officer gagged, shoving out of the seat to go throw up in the bathroom. "No breakfast today! Thanks!" He shouted back, groaning as he slumped against the nice cool tile.

He didn't realize that he'd passed out for another ten minutes until Holly was slapping him in the face and dragging him to his bedroom while scolding him. "Ow! Holly! That's not fair! I don't have to work today!" He struggled to get away, but he couldn't quite coordinate his limbs and flailed as he fell on his bed again.

"Lopunny! Lop lopunny!"

Noah wrinkled his nose, shaking his head as he got up finally, forcing himself to move as he dragged himself off to the shower. Once showered and cleaned, he felt a little better. Thank the Goddess, he didn't suffer too much after. Maybe it was because he didn't actually drink that much in the first place to get drunk? Who knew. He pulled on a pair of jeans and a plain tee shirt then grabbed his sweatshirt, zipping it up comfily. It had these super cute bunny ears on the hoodie! And a little puff on the back. It was his favorite hoodie!

"Let's go visit the station! Come on! Wear that cute outfit I bought you from the tailor's for the festival!" Noah demanded, grinning wide as he ushered the bunny off to get dressed. When she emerged, Holly looked so adorable in this cute fall leaf patterned kimono. "You look so cute, Holly! Oh my gosh! I love it." The officer squealed, giggling as he held out his arm, "Come on! Let's go see if Marina is working. I bet she is. She looks like the workaholic type. We should make her go out to the festival!"

Noah beamed as he headed out the door and shut the door behind him. He lead the way, greeting people along the way and smiling wider when children were all awed at how cute Holly looked with her kimono. He saw Marina just as the chief was stepping out of the station with her pokemon. "Hey chief! Hey! You going to the festival? It's super fun!"

User Image

☺︎ with Marina
                                                ✈︎ at the statoin

ooc ooc

Pesky Detective

User Image
J E R E M Y x A N D E R S O N

He loved watching the sunrise, even if it's just from his bedroom window. Standing there with just a towel around his waist, he slowly rubbed another towel on the top of his head to dry his hair. Kisa floated over towards his side, chiming her praise for the beauty of the sunrise. No matter the occasion, Jeremy made it a habit to wake up early enough to watch it rise. He'd also make sure to watch it set as well, it was too beautiful to miss. Tossing the two towels into the laundry basket located in the far corner of the room, he walked over towards his walk-in closet and went inside to pick out his outfit. Grabbing a pair of briefs, he wore it and then grabbed a few articles of clothing. It took him only a few seconds to place the clothes on. Now he needed to make breakfast for the group. One more mouth to feed. He thought, glaring at Alistair as he left the bedroom. "Ginger, Kisa!" He whistled for the two girls to follow him. They made him feel less grumpy.

Kobi walked into the master bedroom to greet Alistair when he woke up, watching the redhead on the bed. Nero was in a different room, still getting his shut eye. The dragon wouldn't wake up until breakfast was ready. Jeremy arrived in the kitchen, it was a little small, but he still manages to cook for the whole group fine. First, he needed to start the pokemon food then he would need to make some scrambled eggs. Grabbing the ingredients from the fridge, he placed on a dirty white apron and started mixing certain ingredients together. Kisa floated around him, occasionally helping him by passing over certain spices. "Ginger darling, can you get my spoon over there?" He asked nicely. Ginger gave him a nod, walking over to grab the big wooden spoon for him. "Thank you darling." Jeremy could never be mean to Ginger, she's just too innocent!

After working on the pokemon food, he started on the human food. Scrambled eggs and rice. He made the rice first since it'd take longer to cook before starting on the eggs. Humming, he was in a good mood because he didn't have to work today. They had the day off because of the festival! Also the festival would have free samples of food! Nom! Too bad that he's stuck with Alistair, that boy wanted to go with Jeremy. It was strange for Jeremy to see that redhead fall for him. All he did was abuse him mentally and physically, why did he love him? Why? That question would never be answered, he'd never dare to ask. Not that he cared that much anyway. Finishing up the meal, he set the table in the dining room. Now that Alistair was being good, Jeremy allowed him to eat at the dining table. His cute little pokemon would join them as well. "Ginger darling, can you go get everyone ready? Kisa, can you go help?" He asked, getting the bowls out for the pokemon. Some he placed on the ground, others on the table. Cain and Kobi liked to sit at the table to eat.

Ginger left, heading over to the room where the little ones were kept. She walked through the door, meowing. "Breakfast time! Come, come my little dears." She licked them each on the cheek before stepping over towards the doorway. "Up, up!" She mewed, waiting patiently for them to arise before leading them to the dining room. Kisa wandered over towards Cain's and Nero's room, chiming. The two shared a room together. They were light sleepers, they woke up right when Kisa entered. "Breakfast is ready!" Her voice was light and soft, almost like silk. No wonder Jeremy became less stressed around her! "I'll go wake up Alistair." She hovered out of the room and towards the master bedroom. "Alistair, breakfast is ready. Alistair." She chimed, keeping her distance from him. She stayed next to Kobi who would protect her. For some strange reason she did not have a good relationship with Alistair! He'd stuff her into a closet or lock her out of the store! She didn't do anything wrong! Why in the world would this boy do that to her? She became a bit fearful of Alistair, staying close to Kobi, Nero, or Jeremy when she could. "Axel, Axel!" She chimed, waiting for him to wake up before heading back to the dining room.

"Breakfast time! Scrumptious scrambled eggs and rice!" He boasted, pulling up a chair for Alistair before sitting down on his own. "You signed up for anything in the festival?" He started munching on his food once his pokemon all arrived at the dining room. He noted that Kisa pushed her bowl further away from Alistair, going next to Nero. What in the world was up with her? She's been avoiding Alistair like the plague! "Kisa's been actin' funny." He mumbled, staring at her for awhile before focusing back on his meal. What's wrong with her? Strange for her to do that. "You notice Kisa being weird?"

there's nothing here but surviving 'till something goes away

OUTFIT: Here
CREW: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
COMPANIONS: All in the dining room.

sayamame

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas