since we need this place active 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
oldies 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
welcome back 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
have fun guys 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
college sucks 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Bashful Businessman

miki layout for james. miki layout for james. Get the ******** out I hate your static paceMikiI hate your static pace
Devil miki
Devil miki. Devil miki. : YOU ASK NO QUESTIONSxMMM
Devil miki
User Image

User Imagelayout for the wonderful james.devil miki devil miki
James :. `Forbidden spiritxDREAM ×eaterx` :ominous² smiles?
Devil miki
MikiI have a heart that gets on everybody's nerves. They don't want the
Devil miki : Mi TRUTH
Layout for jamesMMM
mi : KEEP IT HUSH HUSH HUSHmi▄▄▄▄MiHave you had enough
Layout for jamestook our dreams and got in line.Mikitook our dreams and got in line.

Layout for james. xxxxxxxxxxxx══════════════════ ══════════════════ ══════════════════ LuluMiki HungryMiki Kekeke~
Miki
Layout for the james. Layout for the jamesHeld our breath and hoped to die
Devil miki layoutBlah blah blah blah and I can sing until I'm deadMiki
Devil miki
Miki FEEL: ALIVE!

How rude. That human didn't drop any food for Lulu.. ♚childish frown ;; puffs cheeks. Lulu should curse him!
        ♚Hears a beeping sound, glances around with confusion Lulu hears something but can't see it. ♚Looks around until she notices the device.
        Did Lulu find something interesting~? Kekeke.. kinda seems strange. ♚Lifts a sleeve to her mouth ;; chuckles loudly It belongs to Lulu now~!
        Such a stupid human for getting so scared that he would drop this~ ♚tilts head and chuckles again ;; she pokes the device twice.

Ooc: New start for lulu because why not /shot

MikiMMM
        mi══════════════════ ══════════════════ ══════════════════
        Devil mikiAnd none of you'll remember a single : ▄▄▄▄Mi thing I said
                  x 「☂: x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  THIS IS NONSTOP BABYWISHYOU'VE GOT ME GOING CRAZYWISHYOU'RE HEAVIER THAN I KNEWWISHBUT I DON'T WANT NO OTHER

████ ⊱: ❛ patterned 《⋮ flight? .. ⊹*silvery ( ❖wind! 」 `║ .. ☂bring the ×↑rain

User Image
                                          ████ x ██ 「 ☂ 」 ██ x ████
                                          layout (c) wish layout (c) wish▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                          — ❛ openupyour◟ ♥*heart !

layout (c) wish layout (c)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                          WISHEVERYDAY'S LIKE TALKING IN YOUR SLEEP!WISHLOVE IS LIKE A SILHOUETTE IN DREAMS!

████ ⊱: ❛ it's silva!
                                          ████ ⊱: ❛ quite happy!
                                          ████ ⊱: ❛ aww... come on. ~

LAYOUT (C) WISH LAYOUT (C) WISHOPEN UP YOUR HEART AND LET ME PULL YOU OUT OF HERE

XX「☂: name .. !
                                          XX♥* .. YOU'RE MY CAMEO LOVERWISHONLY HERE FOR A MOMENT OR TWO
                                          ❛☂twirls around in the air until he lands still. Oh, what a wonderful day! The clouds are looking at a nice shade of grey! Very nice! Hmm... perhaps it might rain? I wouldn't mind. I'm quite fond of it. ~ ❛☂hands rest on his hips. Ah... whether we're gonna have some nice downpours, I've got to think of some new material! I've done the silver rain before, so maybe I could make more windy and silvery patterns-- heeeeeello, what's this? ❛☂peers over at the beeping devices and takes it into his hands. My my, is this a new present? A new device that my guy bought? Oh, he shouldn't have! I wonder what it might be! Hmmm... hellooooooo in there!

ooc: fresh start in a new place means a fresh silva! = w=

Bashful Businessman

miki layout for james. miki layout for james. Get the ******** out I hate your static paceMikiI hate your static pace
Devil miki
Devil miki
User Image

Devil miki
Layout for jamesMMM
Layout for jamestook our dreams and got in line.Mikitook our dreams and got in line.

Layout for james. xxxxxxxxxxxx══════════════════ ══════════════════ ══════════════════ LuluMiki HungryMiki Kekeke~
Miki
Devil miki
Miki PRETTY: FEMALE!

What are you doing? ♚Tilts head, curious blink. Pretty female is strange for dancing like that.
        Does it? ♚Looks up at the sky, blinks once. It is pretty bright where Lulu is.. which is kinda
        annoying for Lulu. ♚Pouts childish. New material? What is pretty female talking about? That
        sounds like too much work. Fufufu? Does pretty female have a human..? Lulu doesn't understand why
        pokemon would want food as a trainer.. unless they want to play with their foods. ♚chuckles loudly
        Lulu isn't sure. Some human dropped it when Lulu wanted to scare him for food.. but she got this instead.
        Lulu is here however~! Kekeke~ ♚Lifts a sleeve to her mouth, while waving her other sleeve around

Ooc: New start for lulu because why not /shot

MikiMMM
                  THIS IS NONSTOP BABYWISHYOU'VE GOT ME GOING CRAZYWISHYOU'RE HEAVIER THAN I KNEWWISHBUT I DON'T WANT NO OTHER

User Image

WISHEVERYDAY'S LIKE TALKING IN YOUR SLEEP!WISHLOVE IS LIKE A SILHOUETTE IN DREAMS!

LAYOUT (C) WISH LAYOUT (C) WISHOPEN UP YOUR HEART AND LET ME PULL YOU OUT OF HERE

XX「☂: lulu .. !
                                          Oh, there was someone here! ❛☂smiles brightly. And what a pretty shade of blue that I'm met with! I haven't seen anything like that! And I've seen a lot on the contest circuit! ❛☂laughs lightly. Aha, I don't think it's so strange! Some people may twirl around and about when they're in a good mood, yes? It's just so fun to do so! ❛☂tilts head. Not a big fan of the bright yellow star in the sky, are you? Aww, perhaps you might enjoy my neck of the woods? It's pretty cloudy up there right now. ❛☂perks up. Ah, you must've caught me while I was rambling about contest stuff. Sorry about that, friend! I get really in the zone when it comes to that stuff. Indeed I do! And he's not so very edible, sorry to say. Not that I'd want to eat my guy, of course! For one thing, my mouth is too small! ❛☂opens mouth wide to make a point. So I see! Well, it's certainly nice to meet you, Lulu! I'm Silva!

ooc: let the cuteness begin (again) ! = w=

Bashful Businessman

Devil miki
Devil miki
User Image

Devil miki
Layout for jamesMMM

Miki
Devil miki
Miki PRETTY: SIL!

Pretty female haven't? ♚blinks slowly Pretty female thinks Lulu is pretty then? Fufu.. contests?
        Lulu doesn't understand what pretty female is talking about. What kind of contests? Hm? Lulu guess so.
        Whenever Lulu is happy.. Lulu just giggles and does a spin~ ♚Covers mouth with a sleeve and grins boldly
        Lulu is a ghost pokemon, therefore she likes day places the best~! Fufu? Lulu would travel to that place
        but Lulu is too hungry to move.. nobody is dropping food for Lulu or sleeping, so Lulu can't eat their dreams.
        ♚Pouts childishly, sinks to the floor and glances Does pretty female have anything for Lulu to eat?
        Does pretty female always does that? Fufufu? Did you call Lulu a friend? ♚Tilts head, curious stare.
        Why do you have one? Lulu doesn't understand why Pokemon would want one.. besides for having food.
        Kekeke.. humans don't have a good taste.. unless it's a nightmare~! They have the best meals for that~!
        Lulu does see. ♚reaches out and starts poking his cheeks Isn't pretty female a bug pokemon?
        Silva? That's a funny name, pretty Sil~ ♚Giggles and covers a mouth with a sleeve

Ooc: Hell yeah, cuteness overload mode go~!
        Still love how Silva does not give a ******** about being called a girl.
        Sorry for the delay. I got busy for a moment. ; vvv ;

MikiMMM

User Image

Oh, yes! Very pretty! ❛☂smiles widens, let it begin!. Ah, my dear friend! Contests are one of the most exciting things in the world! You're up on stage, display your moves and style and show them off for all the world to see! It's a competition of beauty, awe and technique all rolled into one huge performance! It's the best thing! And I work hard on them too! Food, you say? Hmm... I have leftover grapes and apples that the gang hasn't eaten yet... hmm... ❛☂folds arms and taps his chin in thought. I've never fed a ghost pokemon before... Lulu eats dreams and stuff? Hmmmmmm... ❛☂nods enthusiastically. Indeed I did! We're getting along swimmingly, aren't we? Then you're a friend, of course! ❛☂sways slightly. Ah, my dear Lulu, the story between me and my guy will go on forever if I get started now! I must've filled your head with much of my words already, eh? ❛☂at least he's self-aware, laughs at the touch of lulu poking his cheeks. Yup! I am a humble Masquerain, at your service. I have soft little buzz sounds when I fly high and a little skinny antennae! ❛☂chuckles. Funny, hm? I'm quite fond of it myself! It matches my silvery goodness that I'm so fond of! Does Lulu like her name too?

ooc: isn't it great? he just finds it so funny.
                                          and he's having fun so he's not caring to correct her at all lol = w=
                                          oh no problem! i got caught up myself. u w u

Bashful Businessman

Devil miki
Devil miki
User Image

Devil miki
Layout for jamesMMM

Miki
Devil miki

Lulu thinks so too~! Which is why Lulu keeps dealing with humans, they keep trying to capture Lulu
        because she is rare. Giggles. But Lulu won't allow them because she enjoys being free~
        ♚Tilts head, curious stare but at least listens but is still confused about the subject. They are?
        Lulu doesn't understand how entertaining humans is fun.. it sounds like something Lulu get tired of
        dealing with. How does pretty Sil deal with it so well? Doesn't it get annoying to be always near those
        humans? Lulu can understand why you would enter them because Pretty Sil is pretty but it still sounds
        confusing for Lulu. Fufufu? Has Pretty Sil won any of these contests? Lulu doesn't eat too many fruits
        like that.. but she is too hungry to care. Kekeke.. Lulu loves eating dreams more than anything, nightmares
        are better tasty~! But Pretty Sil probably won't let Lulu eat her dreams. ♚Pouts childishly and stare.
        Lulu made a new friend~! ♚seems more awake, reaches out and grabs his her hands.
        Lulu likes that idea because she likes Pretty Sil~ Lulu doesn't ever hurt friends. Unless they want it
        then Lulu will~ ♚Dark smile. Kekeke.. she will also curse anyone that Pretty Sil want, also try
        not eating her dreams~! ♚Releases hands and does a spin, giggles. Lulu doesn't mind. She
        is curious about it~ ♚Nods once before grinning. How did Pretty Sil meet this human food?
        This is Lulu's first time seeing a Masquerain, are they all pretty like you? You do? Can you show Lulu~?
        Did the human food gave pretty sil the name? Fufufu? Of course Lulu likes her name, she will always~!

Ooc: Of course he does, it's like a little game to him.
        He should just not say anything for months and be like "lol I was totally a boy."
        Lulu would be like "******** no. B( too pretty."

MikiMMM

User Image

How do I deal with it? I guess I can chalk it up to be a natural performer! I've been skating and twirling my bubbles since I was a little Surskit. ❛☂chuckles. As fun as I'm having, I get that the life isn't for everybody. Everyone's got their little niches and interests and all of that. That's what makes everyone grand, they're all so different! ❛☂grins and nods. Why, yes! I've won quite my fair share of contests! But I gotta keep on my toes and not get a big head over it. Some contest pokemon can get like that after winning a few. But a big head's no fun. Clouds your thinking by getting that cocky! ❛☂half-hearted laugh. Aha, probably not... but hey! I'll give you my food since you're so hungry! ❛☂smiles as she takes his hands. I like that plan...! Also, if Lulu wants someone to talk to and be a pal, just come to good 'ol Silva! ❛☂he doesn't know about the curse part but just leave it at that. You don't mind? Oh, wonderful! Well then. ❛☂lightly taps his finger next to his eye, this is gonna be long. It all started long ago in a little marsh in Hoenn, it was raining and I was out on a little skate around in the puddles. Then! I saw a trainer! Little thing, all drenched and stuff. Then! Our eyes met! And then! There was a battle! I skated around with graceful little steps, and since it was raining, I skated faster than I usually did! There, my opponent was my now good friend, then a Lombre! We battled and skated in the rain, until we got tired. And then he caught me! But my new guy was stuck in the rain, so he took cover under a tree! And then I came out much later, noticed my guy was still wet and all, and guided him over to where more trees were until the rain stopped. Anywho, it was my luck that he was a coordinator! And since we both love performing, that's all she wrote! ❛☂throws hands up in the air. Ah, yes, we're all similar in some aspects, yes! But there's only one Silva when it comes down to it my dear Lulu! This little guy's a keeper! ❛☂points to self and smiles. You want me to show you? Okay, here's my antennae right here. ❛☂points to the top of his head, or his forehead basically. as he does this, he starts to flap his wings. And here's my buzz! Indeed he did! That name's my destiny, especially since I have a deep interest in the color silver. So, Silva! Oh, good! You should like your name!

ooc: lol lulu. silva wouldn't mind too much
                                          he'd just be like "ah, i had a feeling you wouldn't believe me oops"

hatsucoded's Partner

Extragalactic Lionheart

User ImageUser Image
                    gay ██ x ██ x ██ x x ██ x ██
                    autumn adonis
                    autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis YOU ARE THE HOLE IN MY HEAD adonis YOU ARE THE SPACE IN MY BED

User Image autumn ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ autumn adonis
                    autumn adonis x ── YOU WERE THE SILENCE IN BETWEEN WHAT I THOUGHT && WHAT I SAID gay
                    autumn adonis
                    gay ███ & x you are the night time fear * . ██
                    autumn adonis
                    autumn adonis adonis ★ ★ autumn / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                    autumn adonis
                    autumn "100精霊forbidden! MISDEEDS ██foulplay*
                    autumn adonis
                    autumn adonis x ██ x x x ██ x
                    autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn Y O U x A R E x T H E x M O R N I N G x W H E N x I T ' S x C L E A R
                    autumn adonis
                    autumn __ ███& x * maki
                    autumn __ ███& x * bemused
                    autumn __ ███& x * are ya stupid?
                    autumn x autumn adonis ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                    autumn adonis
                    gay x █ █ x x █ █ x
                    autumn adonis
                    autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis WHEN IT'S OVER YOU'LL START YOU'RE MY HEAD YOU'RE MY HEART gay

autumn /// * . NO LIGHT, NO LIGHT x ██
                        autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis x IN YOUR BRIGHT BLUE EYES gay FEEL ALIVE

*& HE TAKES A LONG DRAG OUT OF HIS PIPE AS HE FOLDS HIS ARMS, SITTING CROSS-LEGGED IN FRONT OF THE DEVICE. HIS FACE WEARS AN ALMOST SERIOUS EXPRESSION, BUT THE CLOSE EYE COULD SEE THE SLIGHT CURL AT THE CORNER OF HIS LIP, SHOWING HE WAS MORE AMUSED ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE.──██ kihi~ it seems a human left this here after i scared 'em off. serves 'em right for walkin' in 'ere like they owned the joint. i'm surprised though. never expected to come 'cross somethin' like this. what weird thing. it even turned on when i touched it. dunno what it is, but if that pesky human thinks he's gettin' it back, then i'd like to see 'im try. i like watchin' trainers runnin' away screamin'. it brings light to my dark life. *& WITH HIS TONE OF VOICE IT'S HARD TO TELL WHETHER OR NOT HE'S JOKING AND HE LEANS HIS CHEEK IN HIS HAND.──██ since it's makin' noises it's gotta be somethin' good. 'ey there! anyone around~~?

ooc, shamelessly recycles a layout so i can post sooner. hello friends.

autumn adonis
                        autumn adonis autumn ──────── gay I x N E V E R x K N E W x D A Y L I G H T x C O U L D x B E x S O x V I O L E N T

Bashful Businessman

Devil miki
Devil miki
User Image

Devil miki
Layout for jamesMMM

Miki
Devil miki

Lulu still thinks dealing with so many humans would get too tiring. Most of them are too stupid or taste bad..
        ♚She makes a face before blinking once. Lulu kinda understands but doesn't care for that sort of stuff.
        Fufu? Lulu isn't surprised to hear that pretty Sil has won contests, she has a nice face and attitude.
        Can you really grow a big head like that? ♚Tilts head, almost like she is believing it. Kekek.. how silly~!
        If Pretty Sil head grew any bigger then it would fall off, and that wouldn't be good~! Lulu agrees, some pokemon
        have nasty traits and often Lulu is cursing them if they are too rude. Giggles as she covers her mouth with a sleeve.
        Will Pretty Sil really give Lulu some food? ♚she looks up very hopeful. Hm? Lulu will remember that then~
        Though Lulu doesn't have many things to talk about.. besides cursing or eating dreams, that sounds boring
        compared to the stuff that Pretty Sil has been rambling on about. Nope, Lulu is almost always curious about things.
        ♚Listens to the story, makes a couple of different faces throughout the story. How long did that battle last?
        So Pretty Sil lost to that human meal and was okay with it? I thought losing was a bad thing, Lulu doesn't
        like losing anything she is doing. Doesn't Pretty Sil miss her home and family? Fufu? Lulu understands
        many spiritombs look similar but Lulu is quite different because she is a shiny~ However, Lulu still thinks
        Pretty Sil is nicer looking than the rest of her kind. ♚Yet this is her first time meeting one, but oh well.
        Lulu believe so since Pretty Sil talks so funny. ♚Bold smile. Yes, Lulu would like to hear this sound.
        ♚She listens carefully, once hearing it she claps her hands and laughs. That's such a funny noise~!
        Nods once and giggles. Good thing Pretty Sil likes her name that the human meal gave her~

Ooc: Pfft.. of course he wouldn't. He's too pretty man~

MikiMMM

Devil miki
Miki BIG: BROTHER!

Fufu~? Big Brother is here as well? Lulu didn't think he would be interested in this. ♚Giggles softly.
        Humans are really silly~! Lulu scared one so she could get a meal.. but nothing besides this weird looking
        thing. ♚Pouts childishly. Lulu is still hungry and doesn't have the energy to move anywhere..
        ♚She covers a mouth with a sleeve, waves her other hand around. Lulu is here if big brother wants
        to talk~! Fufu~ Pretty Sil is also here.. she is odd but amusing to speak with. ♚Gives a short nod.

Ooc: It's okay. I did the same thing and my looks worst.
        Sorry for short reply. ; vvv ;

MikiMMM

User Image

Ah, that's okay! Everyone's got a preference! ❛☂smiles. Oh, why thank you! Hm? Can you really grow a big head? Absolutely! Having all that negative air and snooty stuff from winning makes your head big! And then you can't focus on the things that makes contests good! Yes, it is silly! ❛☂silva no she actually believes it, places hands on his cheeks. Oh dear! You're probably right, Lulu! I think my head would fall off my shoulders! And that's no good. Which is why I keep my little patterned self down to earth! ❛☂nods. True, true! I just drop the convo and not associate with them if they're so rude. Nobody needs such rudeness in their lives, right? Right. ❛☂nods enthusiastically. I sure will! Hold on a click. ❛☂goes off to gather the leftover fruits he was talking about and wraps them in a cloth. Here you go~! Oh, curiosity is the start of adventure, don't you know, Lulu? Sure, I can talk up such a storm it would make a pure flying type jealous, but that doesn't mean that having less things to talk about is a bad thing, yeah? Hmm... ❛☂counts his fingers in thought. A while. It was raining pretty hard that day. Hmm... pretty much. I guess I'm more alright with it than others are! I just take losses as a learning experience really. ❛☂whoa this conversation just got deep. Ah... of course! Sometimes I do think of the folks back in the little marshes. But I'm in a life that suits me! Just like a wild poke's happy living the wild life, I'm happy with the contests and doing my thing! It's kinda like that. ❛☂smiles and chuckles. D'aw, you're gonna make me blush here. Thank you!

ooc: prettiest guy there is tbh the only match may be vasu's hair
                                          but silva himself wouldn't say that tho. = w=

XX「☂: misdeeds .. !
                                          Oh my! I didn't expect to see another blue Spiritomb! Your colors really are pretty. ❛☂rests his chin on top of his folded palms. My my, I see you have this little device as well. What a coincidence! I just found this little device myself! It must be getting around, eh? ❛☂chuckles. But I'm around the place, if you could call it that! Hello to you, new potential friend!

ooc: i know that feel bro. i know that feel. but hello!

QUNARl's Secret Admirer

Hopeful Star

████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                            x███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                            xxx✿`: SHOW ME YOUR TRUE COLOURS
                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxx( and we'll light up the darkness )
                i'll embrace all the monsters in your closet xxxxi'll embrace all the monsters in your closetxx
                xxeven spy satellites won't see this coming ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿
                (xxOUR LOVE THAT'S HIDING IN THE DARKxx)
                xxx─────────────────────────────────
                A R O M A T I C . presence -- floral ❀ mist { s t o p and smell the r o s e s ✿ }

██ xx : minielxxxxxtired
                    ██ xx : restingxxxx no thank you
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxREACH OUT I PROMISE YOU ❀
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxREACH OUT I PROMISE YOU ✿

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxTHEN WE'LL BE LOVERS ❀ CAUSE IT'S OUR TRUE COLOUR

chatroom
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            ah... it's really quiet for once, isn't it? usually there's a lot more people around these parts...
            is it just too early? no.. i don't think it is...? strange then... though i guess i'm not complaining.
            there's not even any painters out, it's pretty peaceful today...

but i've been up all night, maybe i should get some rest? hmn, maybe. ✿' : notices a
            beeping sound and perks up, following the noise
            ah? oh, did someone drop this? oh well
            i guess. mine now. ✿' : taps the screen lightly, messing with the buttons eh?
            this is something to talk with, right? wonder who would just drop it. seems strange.

ah well... hello? anyone here?

Sparkly Noob

User Image
                                          x ★ ██████ xI'M STILL ALIVE BUT I'M BARELY BREATHING X❜▼
                                          x x x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                          x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x j u s t xx p r a y e d xx t o xx a xx g o d xx t h a t xx i xx d o n ' t xx b e l i e v e xx i n
                                          User Image
                                          x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x c a u s e xx w h e n xx a xx h e a r t xx b r e a k s xx n o xx i t xx d o n ' t xx b r e a k xx e v e n
                                          x ░░░░ xNOITWON'TBREAKEVEN X
                                          ███████████████████ x x ♛ charming prince ♥⋮ xxcoordinatorxx ▬ exterior beauty▸ x x █████
                                          x x x x x x x x x x x x x /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                          x x m o o dxx ⋮「 tired, sadly 」 x x x x l o v exx ⋮「 just be stunning darling ~ 」
                                          User Image

mmmmhmm… ▸xxSTRETCHES HIS ARMS OVER HIS HEAD AS HE LEANS BACK ON HIS CHAIR, HE SEEMS TO BE IN A REALLY FANCY LOOKING CAFE, KEEPING TO HIMSELF i told them i didn't want to battle, but since they insisted in order for us to eat here i really didn't have a choice now huh? ▸xxSIGHS, PICKING UP HIS CUP OF TEA TO TAKE A SIP WHEN SUDDENLY HIS POKEGEAR STARTED TO BEEP hm? is something going on? ▸xxCHECKS IT AH! A chatroom! well i didn't expect this application to be on here, oh! can i send pictures!? i would love to show off my beautiful Pokemon to the world! My glamorous, astonishing, stunning, gorgeous Pokemon will sure to melt your heart! Fufufufu ~ ▸xxEYES JUST BRIGHTEN AT THE THOUGHT OF SHOWING OFF HIS MAGNIFICENT POKEMON TO THE WORLD come now, don't be shy! i'd more than love to show off my breathtaking sweethearts to the world!
                                            x x x x x x x ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
                                            x x x x ♥▸ xname xx ( xxnoxxitxxdon'txxbreakxxevenxx)

QUNARl's Secret Admirer

Hopeful Star

████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                            x███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                            xxx✿`: SHOW ME YOUR TRUE COLOURS
                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxx( and we'll light up the darkness )
                i'll embrace all the monsters in your closet xxxxi'll embrace all the monsters in your closetxx
                xxeven spy satellites won't see this coming ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿
                (xxOUR LOVE THAT'S HIDING IN THE DARKxx)
                xxx─────────────────────────────────
                A R O M A T I C . presence -- floral ❀ mist { s t o p and smell the r o s e s ✿ }

██ xx : minielxxxxxtired
                    ██ xx : restingxxxx no thank you
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxREACH OUT I PROMISE YOU ❀
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxREACH OUT I PROMISE YOU ✿

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxTHEN WE'LL BE LOVERS ❀ CAUSE IT'S OUR TRUE COLOUR

prince
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

oh. a human then. isn't that interesting? figures that there's none around here but when i find this
            thing suddenly they start to show up. you seem... noisy. very noisy, but i guess there's no harm
            in that much. ✿' : hums, carrying the device back to a small nest and nuzzling down.
            well, not sure how interested i am in how 'gorgeous' your pokemon are but if you're looking for
            conversation then i don't see the harm. sort of the point of this thing, isn't it? hello there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff