Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

User ImageUser Image

C R E A T O R ▬▬Siyamak Niashi

M O D E R A T O R S ▬▬None yet

S T A T U S ▬▬Open & Accepting

A R T C R E D I T ▬▬All credit to mintyboob for the front pages special art. Thanks for your help!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dedicated Gaian

User Image
    ` ❖ IF YOU'RE A GUILD◞。
      take care of your friendsxxxxxxthat's all I have to sayxxxxxx▬natsu dragneel
      take care of your friendsxxxxxxthat's all I have to sayxxxxxx▬natsu dragneel

◞。STORY

The date July 7, X777, that was the day that it all changed. The dragons that were once around, teaching humans in the art of dragon slayer magic, were now gone. Seemingly vanished into thin air, leaving behind their foster children that they raised and taught. A boy named Natsu Dragneel, a hot headed, overconfident, young boy made it his life's purpose to find Igneel. Wandering all alone, he was found by Makarov, the leader of the Fairy Tail guild. It was at that moment Natsu went off on a journey that he or anyone else wouldn't soon forget. Years down the road, Dragons have faded into myth, being nothing more then a Fairy Tale at most. There are select Dragon Slayers who still remember them and are out searching for them, but to no avail. This is where our story begins, in the year of July 2, X784. It was in this very year that something awesome happened. Fairy Tail was brought a new member to their guild. Lucy Heartfillia, a young girl who is out searching for Celestial Spirit Gate Keys and all the while, writing a novel. Having bound across Natsu and Fairy Tail, she was welcomed to the guild much to her happiness. Fairy Tail however isn't the only guild in the world. There are many other Guilds out there, each with their own way of life.

One guild however, has been built in secret. It's status was unknown until recently when they completed a few quests. The members of this Guild are known to be unique and use strange magic, The Guilds name is "Bahamut's Dragoons". The reason behind the name is unknown, but with recent popularity with the guild, the Magic Counsel has decided to allow the Guild to become official. They were given a set of rules and regulations that they must follow. People in the Guild though tended to be much more secretive then normal which has caused suspicion through all the Guilds. Regardless of their motives, they are not causing trouble and thus are allowed to continue functioning as a Guild. With this new rising Guild, how will the others react? What exiting adventures away Natsu and his friends? All this in more in Fairy Tail!

Dedicated Gaian

User Image
    ` ❖ ALL I NEED IS THE POWER◞。
      to be able toxxxxxxprotect my comradesxxxxxx▬erza scarlet
      to be able toxxxxxxprotect my comradesxxxxxx▬erza scarlet

◞。RULES

General Rules:
                      We all know the drill, here. I shouldn't even have to put some of these rules down for you to know them, but if I don't then I will not have a written record that I enforced them. No god-modding, powerplaying, auto-hitting, puppeteering (unless permitted), etc. Do not ignore others, and do not fight outside of the roleplay. If you can think of any other similar no-no's, then don't do those either, because I will personally speak to you.

Profiles:
                      Please be diverse, we need a variety of characters in a Fairy Tail RP, not just the everyone in the same Guild. When you want to send me a pm with the profile using the template given!!! I will look at it, and if it is up to standards, I will respond saying you are accepted! Also, post a 100x100 image of the character's face/head within the post that you are Pm'ing me. I will be posting the profiles because i don't want people to randomly quit and there profile still be on our page because I cannot delete it. Also I would like to see diversity, this means characters like celestial wizards, rune knights, and such.

Keep it clean:
                      This roleplay is PG-17, get brutal with your battles, or descriptions. Don't get so gross that people can imagine the scenario and then make them vomit, or something. I don't think there will be any Sailors in the RP, but I really don't care how much profanity you use. I encourage some kind of romance, but when it gets to the nitty-gritty, bow chika wow-wow, please use a time skip for your characters only, the rest of us will catch up... Or if you are wanting to fandom about it, take it to the PMs (or a different website if you'd prefer that.. I don't care just don't make it public.)

Posting:
                      Decorate your posts! Have at least a picture and name with your posts. I know you guys can at least get a paragraph. This is a literate roleplay, so I expect at least a five sentence paragraph. Please use details if you are blocked, like make the person sneeze if you have to! I'm not looking for a novel. Speak in third person, please, and don't use IM text, or if you're unclear of what IM text is, d0n't do dis txt, lolz, OKAY!? Another thing, if you are unable to post for a set amount of time, please let me know a head of time if possible. Also if possible please remove your character from any group he may be with. For the sake of keeping the Rp moving, I would like for it to be fair to everyone and not be stuck waiting for you to return. Should something come up and you cannot respond to move your character, then one of the mods will move them for you just to keep things flowing.

Dragon Slayers:
                      In this roleplay, these are allowed besides Natsu and the others. However there will be a limited amount and in order to do so you must join another guild besides Fairy Tail. Doing this will diverse the world and give more chances for interactions with other people. All Dragon Slayer types are open, but will be limited depending on the circumstances. This means that there is not 20 Fire Dragon Slayers. I would like to see other slayers as well. Also your reason for being one must be spot on. It can't be something like "I was trained by Igneel too!" Sorry that just won't cut it.

Canons:
                      You may play a Canon as well as a Oc as well. I will not limit you on any characters. However if you wish to play a Canon then instead of a profile for them you must submit a sample rp as them. It doesn't matter how long it is, a paragraph would do fine. The goal is to see if you fit that character or not. To see who is available, check out the characters list below.

The most Important Rule:
                      Have fun! This is the most important rule of them all! Oh by the way, make sure you tell your friends about this roleplay! Lets make it happen, people!

Dedicated Gaian

User Image
    ` ❖ IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A MAN, WOMAN OR CHILD◞。
      i don't go easy on anybodyxxxxxxwho hurts my comradesxxxxxx▬gray fullbuster
      i don't go easy on anybodyxxxxxxwho hurts my comradesxxxxxx▬gray fullbuster

◞。PROFILES

This is the posting layout I would like everyone to use when they Pm me their profiles. At first it might seem complicated, but it's rather simple once you get used to it. If you post it into a Wordpad/Microsoft Word, you can easily change all of the "Yourcolor" Into any color you wish to make your profile fit your character. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

[align=center][img] MALFORMED URL [/img][/align]

[align=center][size=24][color=slategray]╔══════════════════════╗[/color][/size]
                      [/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] N a m e
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert name [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] A g e
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert age [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] G e n d e r
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert gender [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] H e i g h t
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert height [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] W e i g h t
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert weight [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] Home Town
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert Home [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] F a m i l y
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Father:
                      Mother:
                      Siblings:[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] R a n k
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert rank/team (Ex: If your apart of a team of someone in another Guild, and or your Wizard Rank. Remember as of right now it only goes up to S-Rank and there isn't many of them in the series.) [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size]Magic Type
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert Magic Type / Slayer Magic Type [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] S p e c i a l S t a t u s
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert any special titles, or if you are apart of some organization [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] Titles / Nicknames
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert any nick names or Title your character may go by. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] P e r s o n a l i t y
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert Personality. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] You know what they say!
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert your oc's Motto. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] B i o g r a p h y
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert biography, at least a paragraph. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] L i k e s
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert likes in a list, you don't have to fill them all out, but some would be nice.
                      [size=11][color=white]✖[/color][/size] [size=14]☼ [/size]
                      [size=11][color=white]✖[/color][/size] [size=14]☼ [/size][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] D i s l i k e s
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] insert in a list, you don't have to fill them all out, but some would be nice.
                      [size=11][color=white]✖[/color][/size] [size=14]☼ [/size][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] T h e m e s o n g
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert themesong. (Optional) [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] S e x u a l i t y
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert sexuality. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] F i g h t i n g S t y l e
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] describe fighting style [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] Magic Attacks
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=9] Insert all of your Magical abilities here. (if your a celestial wizard then list your spirits here) [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] Crush / Who you like
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=9] Insert who your character possibly likes. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] Weapons
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert any special weapon(s) or even common weapons that your character may use. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] P l a y e d b y
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert gaia username. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Dedicated Gaian

User Image
    ` ❖ THERE'S NOTHING FORTUNATE◞。
      about having your fate decided for youxxxxxxyou have to grab your own happinessxxxxxx▬lucy heartfilia
      about having your fate decided for youxxxxxxyou have to grab your own happinessxxxxxx▬lucy heartfilia

◞。AVAILABLE CANNONS

Natsu Dragneel
                      Played By:

Lucy Heartfillia
                      Played By: Raven5023

Erza Scarlet
                      Played By:

Gray Fullbuster
                      Played By:

Jellal Fernandes
                      Played By:

Laxas Drayar
                      Played By:

Wendy Marvell
                      Played By:

Mystogan
                      Played By:

Gajeel Redfox
                      Played By:

Mirajane Strauss
                      Played By:

Juvia Lockser
                      Played By:

Gildarts Clive
                      Played By:

Mavis Vermilion
                      Played By:

Lisanna Strauss
                      Played By:

Makarov Drayor
                      Played By:

Cana Alberona
                      Played By:

Cobra
                      Played By:

Loke
                      Played By:

Levy McGarden
                      Played By:

Lyon Vastia
                      Played By:

Freed Justine
                      Played By:

Elfman Strauss
                      Played By:

Dedicated Gaian

User Image
    ` ❖ JUVIA LIVES FOR THE ONE SHE LOVES◞。
      if you have love in your lifexxxxxxthen you have to keep on livingxxxxxx▬juvia lockser
      if you have love in your lifexxxxxxthen you have to keep on livingxxxxxx▬juvia lockser

◞。GUILDS

Fairy Tail
                      Member: Inarimaru Hoshisama || Played By: the_moon_girl0
                      User Image
                      Member: Name || Played By

Blue Pegasus

Sabertooth

Lamia Scale
                      Member: Mitsuko Inoue (Ueda) || Mintyboob
                      User Image

Quatro Cerberus

Phantom Lord

Mermaid Heel

Raven Tail

Cait Shelter

Bahamut's Dragoons
                      Himitsu Āto || Siyamak Niashi
                      User Image

Member: Kukan Vistas || Kreyvin
                      User Image
                      Member: Akira Mizuno || Raven5023
                      User Image

Dark Guild Oracion Seis
                      Member: Ruka Minami || Mintyboob
                      User Image
                      Member: Garet Fiore Yorru || Kreyvin
                      User Image

Dark Guild Grimoire Heart

Dark Guild Eisenwald
                      Member: Name: || Played By:

Dark Guild Deaths Head Cacus
                      Member: Name: || Played By:

Magic Counsel
                      Member: Tian Kui || Baron Bud Smoker
                      User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wanderer / No Guild
                      Member: Korvain Bhilani|| Everfear2
                      User Image
                      Member: Sylar Vale (Vu-Wa-Leh) Dondarrion|| Jenchuriki.
                      User Image
                      Member: Meelos Shuuko ||II Satans Sister II
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dedicated Gaian

User Image
    ` ❖ THOSE WHO BREAK THE RULES◞。
      shall be subjectedxxxxxxto a fate worse than deathxxxxxx▬freed justine
      shall be subjectedxxxxxxto a fate worse than deathxxxxxx▬freed justine

◞。SLAYERS

There is a limited amount of Dragon Slayer Spots in the roleplay, so it's first come first serve. I would like to see other things besides Dragon Slayers, but I am giving you the option to make one.

Fire Dragon Slayer Oc's

Name: || Played By:
                      100x100

100x100

Iron Dragon Slayer Oc's

100x100

100x100

Sky Dragon Slayer Oc's

100x100

100x100

Poison Dragon Slayer Oc's

100x100

100x100

Lightning Dragon Slayer Oc's

100x100

100x100

Shadow Dragon Slayer Oc's

Name: Tian Kui || Baron Bud Smoker
                      User Image

100x100

White Dragon Slayer Oc's

Name: Reserved || Played By: Archvolocofx
                      100x100

100x100

Blood Dragon Slayer Oc
                      Name: Kukan Vistas || Kreyvin
                      User Image

Vermilion Dragon Slayer Oc
                      Member: Garet Fiore Yorru || Kreyvin
                      User Image

Phoenix Slayer

Name: Himitsu Ato || Played By: Siyamak Niashi
                      User Image

Dedicated Gaian

User Image
    ` ❖ WHEN PEOPLE REALIZE◞。
      how lonely it is being on their ownxxxxxxthey will become kindxxxxxx▬mirajane strauss
      how lonely it is being on their ownxxxxxxthey will become kindxxxxxx▬mirajane strauss

◞。QUESTS
                      S-Rank Quests:

Slay the Demon of the Mountains ||

Current people on quest:
                      Tian || Baron Bud Smoker
                      Mitsuko || mintyboob
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Investigate magical disturbance near a active volcano ||

Current people on quest:
                      Inarimaru Hoshisama || the_moon_girl0
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Destroy the Magic Absorption Cannon ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

A-Rank Quests

Find Missing Wife ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Escort Rich Man to Magnolia ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Free mans family from a group of dark wizards ||

Current people on quest:
                      Himitsu Ato || Siyamak Niashi
                      Lucy Heartfillia || Raven5023
                      Name|| Played by
                      Name || Played by

B-Rank Quests

Escort merchant to Hargeon Town ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Find missing Ring near Clover Town ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Help Knights get rid of evil magical seal in Cedar ||
                      Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

C-Rank Quests

Assist in Magnolia construction ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Find special herb for healer ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Bring meat to restaurant ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Dedicated Gaian

User Image
    ` ❖ ALL LIVING THINGS EVENTUALLY DIE, IT'S UNAVOIDABLE◞。
      but as long as you rememberxxxxxxit will live on in your heart foreverxxxxxx▬lisanna strauss
      but as long as you rememberxxxxxxit will live on in your heart foreverxxxxxx▬lisanna strauss

◞。REMINDER

To finish things off, I wanted to say that I have seen Fairy Tail up until its latest anime episode and will continue to watch it everytime a episode is released. I am personally not very up to date on things later then the Dragon Attack after the Grand Magic Games, and so I want this to be a learning experience for all of us. The goal of this roleplay is to create an enviorment that everyone feels comfortable in. This is Fairy Tail, it is wacky, full of action, and tons of random shock moments that make it so enjoyable. Let's work together to make this roleplay the best it can be. Anything can happen, fights, changing sides, relationships, all of it is possible here in this Fairy Tale of a roleplay. So come on now and join in on the fun!

Dedicated Gaian

User Image
    ` ❖ I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR GOAL IS◞。
      but i'll hold you responsiblexxxxxxfor hurting my friendsxxxxxx▬laxus dreyarl
      but i'll hold you responsiblexxxxxxfor hurting my friendsxxxxxx▬laxus dreyar

◞。RELATIONSHIPS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces